New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    A Rocky Horror Picture Show at Macbeth? You would have to shout that. And shout whenever someone said Macbeth. And probably throw something red in the air whenever someone talked about blood. And the scene with the porter would be audience participation.
    What do dirks have to do with Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    Seriously, what?

Someone in the last thread talked about not liking fire. I thought that was not normal. This is normal.
    I could just watch a fire burn all day. The subtle changes in color, the blue-white hot center, the sound of popping wood, the sparks that fly up like miniature fireworks when you toss a new log on - fire is GORGEOUS.

Yes. You should feel awesome.
    Thank you. I sort of freaked out when it hit me. My dad (who is playing Minecraft five feet away from me) had to ask what was wrong, and since he's not a big fan of shipping I had to tell him that it was something to do with Pentatonix.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

2. - Top - End - #122

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    What do dirks have to do with Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    Seriously, what?
    You wanted to shout back at the play and you needed an excuse. RHPS is an excuse to shout back at the screen.

I think that many Shakespeare plays could be better that way. Imagine all the audience yelling DON'T DO IT, BENEDICK, YOU FOOL! at Much Ado About Nothing.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground

TaiLiu, whose avvie is based on the pokemon Ninetales.
    Nooooooooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Hm. What would thinking backwards entail, anyway?

SHARK-EATING SHARKS

Ah. What does it mean?

I... I see.
    I dunno.

Nope. No. Uh-uh. Nope.

SEEEEEEEEE

You wanted to shout back at the play and you needed an excuse. RHPS is an excuse to shout back at the screen.

I think that many Shakespeare plays could be better that way. Imagine all the audience yelling DON'T DO IT, BENEDICK, YOU FOOL! at Much Ado About Nothing.
    What was Benedick not supposed to do? Claudio was the one being a dip****.

But imagine doing that at a showing of Hamlet. HAMLET, YOUR PLAY IS HORRIBLY UNREALISTIC, EAR POISON IS STUPID. WHICH ONE IS GUILDENSTERN?
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

So much excitement today, I feel like I could just nap in my shipping crate.

But yeah, what does Rocky Horror have to do with a dirk? Or knives? I'm curious.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Nooooooooooooo.
    I'm already "shipped," though. Can one be shipped with multiple people?
    Nope. No. Uh-uh. Nope.
    Does it mean "no?"

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Do puppies pee and poop where they're not supposed to?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #127
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    Hmm, I can't think of it right now, so what is SMT?
    Shin Megami Tensei/

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Law, Chaos, Neutral, and Badass?
    Spoilers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Law Chaos Neutral and Null.

So, you know that smilie I mentioned like, last thread? Could really use it now XP

8. - Top - End - #128

Does it mean "no?"
    It has been mentioned repeatedly today that one can, and you're already shipped with two people.

YES. I'd go insane in two seconds. And I think you might end up dead, which would suck.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Qwertystop, did that finger tip come back all the way?
    Yes, actually. It was a while ago - I have the pic because I put it on RB when it happened.

Potato peelers...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #130

So much excitement today, I feel like I could just nap in my shipping crate.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Do puppies pee and poop where they're not supposed to?
    Crate training is supposed to help with that.

What was Benedick not supposed to do? Claudio was the one being a dip****.

But imagine doing that at a showing of Hamlet. HAMLET, YOUR PLAY IS HORRIBLY UNREALISTIC, EAR POISON IS STUPID. WHICH ONE IS GUILDENSTERN?
    You're good at this! I'll bring fake flowers to throw while Ophelia is giving the crazy speech.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Crate training is supposed to help with that.
    What, you think they won't do it even once?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #132

I saw Rocky Horror once. I don't plan to again. As far as shouting at the Shakespeare Plays, I do that already. Just with the Kenneth Branagh film versions, rather than live shows - I find the performers prefer it that way.

Nooooooooooooo.
    I feel about my creation the same way I do about the Tony Stark/Bruce Banner/Steve Rogers ship known as "Stark-Spangled Banner." Which is to say that I don't subscribe to the ship, but I do REALLY love the name.

EAR POISON IS BRILLIANT BECAUSE IT'S SO STUPID NO ONE WOULD EVER SEE IT COMING. Also, it's all symbolic and stuff.

Hamlet maaaaaaaaaay be my favorite Shakespeare play. Either that or King Lear.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

13. - Top - End - #133

The best ship is still Zodi X Meat/Food

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei/

So, you know that smilie I mentioned like, last thread? Could really use it now XP
    Ah alright. I've heard of it but only barely. So I likely would have been absolutely incapable of thinking of it.

Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

15. - Top - End - #135

I saw Rocky Horror once. I don't plan to again. As far as shouting at the Shakespeare Plays, I do that already. Just with the Kenneth Branagh film versions, rather than live shows - I find the performers prefer it that way.

I feel about my creation the same way I do about the Tony Stark/Bruce Banner/Steve Rogers ship known as "Stark-Spangled Banner." Which is to say that I don't subscribe to the ship, but I do REALLY love the name.

EAR POISON IS BRILLIANT BECAUSE IT'S SO STUPID NO ONE WOULD EVER SEE IT COMING. Also, it's all symbolic and stuff.

Hamlet maaaaaaaaaay be my favorite Shakespeare play. Either that or King Lear.
    My English teacher tried to have a class of sophomores watch the Branagh versions of Much Ado and Othello. Even for the advanced class, we were rifftraxing it terribly.

That is pretty good. And solves the conundrum I have over Cap and Banner both being so, so shippable with him. Even if a threesome would be totally OOC for two of them.

PFAH. HAMLET IS A CRAPPY WRITER.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136

Ah alright. I've heard of it but only barely. So I likely would have been absolutely incapable of thinking of it.

Not what I mean but thanks

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

Downside with toddler in the flat:

It's 7am.

Why am I awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Noted.

Feel better, man. :\

ION: I believe it's time for me to go get slaughtered again... TO ROGUE!
    And don't you forget it. It would be terrible if you went to New Zealand and died due to a volcanic eruption.

Thanks. It is my new main project. At least until DYF starts up.

No! Don't do that! Pegasuses have almost no meat on their bones! Though they are more nutritious than Unicorns...

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    If I had to choose, I'd go to NZ.

Thank you!

Ah, once again, a dilemma! To end up blushing due to this lovely gesture, or shiver as I dislike fireworks! Well, I guess I'll like the gesture as it's just a photo.

Oh, he has his sweet side too! *ruffles Amipoodle's hair*

I'm feeling much better already, sort of. But, wah! You should get better! I had horrible tonsillitis last year, well, didn't have to go to hospital due to that but nearly had to because they gave me penicillin... Guess how we found out I'm allergic to penicillin...

ISORN: I don't seem to have any contagious, so my wee nephew came over anyway! I won't be the one sleeping in the same room with him though, just to be cautious... So my mum will have to enjoy the night if he decides to rebel.

My nephew likes to repeat my name a lot.
    *is a proud auntie*
    But... New Zealand is less awesome!

Well, I can't really afford actual fireworks, so you can enjoy all the blinding lights and colours without the noise. If that's the part that annoys you. I do find it odd that you don't like them, but oh well.

I'm sure he does, but orchids mean refinement, luxury and feminine beauty, at least to my understanding, and that's not really Amidus, is it?
    Though I could be wrong. I need to find a good book on the topic.

That would perhaps be the worst method of discovering one's allergies. Though it is good to hear that you're getting better.
    I'm not particularly afraid I'll end up in hospital. We've caught this comparatively early and I've had it a couple of times before without serious issue. Though the sore throat really bugs me.

Finn is an auntie? That changes my entire perspective of you. For better or worse? No. And it's not really my entire perspective either, but I do like a little melodramatic exaggeration.
    The important thing is though, you are not contagious, which is always a good thing.

I think those only happen near the areas with mines. I did not see any markets like that before I came to California. Here there are gem markets. I do not count the jewelry district in LA since that is a big enough market that it brings in gems from everywhere.

Bad news about the sickness. It is his turn for us to tell him to take care of you because we are too far away to do it ourselves.
    Hmm... That is indeed odd. After all, there are no mines around here that I'm aware of.

I shall have to guilt him into doing things for me. But there are no guarantees of success in that endeavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Local gemstone markets? Pffft, where do you live to believe this to be a common occurrence?

And no, no travelling gemstone shows either...
    You misunderstand... In this case, the markets are generic. And the shows are agricultural/industrial shows put on by various towns and shires annually. You would probably call them fairs or something.

Yeah. It should probably be a small gem, but a rough gemstone in the right setting would probably be quite admirable indeed.
    My citrine would probably be better for being set while rough as the crystals are substantially smaller. But I do much prefer purple to orange.

From an environmental and large-scale societal perspective: Don't. Never take antibiotics unless prescribed such, and if you ever start an antibiotics treatment, you must fulfill it. Multidrug-resistant bacteria is a large enough problem as it is, and the main cause is by far the rampant overuse of antibiotics.
    Trust me, these are prescribed. One can't get antibiotics without a prescription after all.

"Good Day Citizen, remember, The Coidzor is Your Friend."
    That is indeed good to hear.

I think we're assuming a baseline of sanity that's high enough to actually include as an ingredient; something I simply don't have.
    Personally, I've always found that sanity works best as a food additive, not as a main ingredient.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Not what I mean but thanks
    I try anyway.

It's 7am.

Why am I awake.
    The siren call of the Random Banter? But seriously, sorry you have to be up at this time. That just sucks, I hate when I get woken up that early too.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140

My English teacher tried to have a class of sophomores watch the Branagh versions of Much Ado and Othello. Even for the advanced class, we were rifftraxing it terribly.
    This is why I wouldn't show Othello to sophomores. Much Ado I probably would, because it's a comedy and you aren't supposed to take it seriously, but I wouldn't expect a sophomore to take anything seriously, given that I've seen sophomores laugh at both a video of a puppy being thrown off a cliff (a shocking opening to a presentation on animal cruelty) and the ending of Of Mice and Men.

That is pretty good. And solves the conundrum I have over Cap and Banner both being so, so shippable with him. Even if a threesome would be totally OOC for two of them.
    I usually solve that problem by shipping Cap with Black Widow, but to each his (or her) own.

PFAH. HAMLET IS A CRAPPY WRITER.
    HAMLET WAS NEVER TRYING TO BE A GOOD WRITER, HE WAS TRYING TO GET TWO SPECIFIC PEOPLE TO SQUIRM.

May I sig this?

ReBoot is the BEST.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-07-24 at 11:12 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

It's 7am.

Why am I awake.
    That's two hours before I even think of getting up. Silly toddlers.

And don't you forget it. It would be terrible if you went to New Zealand and died due to a volcanic eruption.

No! Don't do that! Pegasuses have almost no meat on their bones! Though they are more nutritious than Unicorns...

Personally, I've always found that sanity works best as a food additive, not as a main ingredient.
    Heh I'm less afraid of volcanoes than I am of being killed by some random poisonous animal in Australia.

Never fear; the pegasus is not in danger. The only thing getting slaughtered is the alphabet, and (when I inevitably die) the @ symbol.

But the food is much more interesting without it, don't you think?
    A few odds and ends.

22. - Top - End - #142

That's when I get up

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Somehow, I've got to get through that this is still my corner. We'll learn you yet.

Sure, sure. Don't cry! :smallertongue: You're drowning out my jazz!

I'm keeping this one.

*sigh* How true.
    It's not your corner! It's just a corner! *cry*

Help yourself.

You haven't even tried to kick me out! Then again, if you do, no cake or other bakings for you. Never. Ever. Again.

Oh what have I gotten myself into... *is dragged*
    *wipes dust off shelves and Amidus*

Sorry, it's a bit messy here...

Well, you'd have a better idea about that than I.

I'm sure if he had similar feelings as myself you'd know from the consistent retching. Yog hurts are always good, though.

<_< >_>
    You can always try though. Now I'm imagining you with pigtails too... Brain, stop! Stop thinking about Coidzie with cute little girl hairdos!

He loves everything. Unfortunately this summer he has been introduced to ice cream, so whenever someone mentions it... He goes "Nom nom nom nom" in a very happy and cheerful tone, and then gets upset when ice cream is not being brought in front of him. And I mean, he hasn't even gotten a lot, but once he had it... He just wants it...

What? Not all find it funny.

But... New Zealand is less awesome!

Well, I can't really afford actual fireworks, so you can enjoy all the blinding lights and colours without the noise. If that's the part that annoys you. I do find it odd that you don't like them, but oh well.

I'm sure he does, but orchids mean refinement, luxury and feminine beauty, at least to my understanding, and that's not really Amidus, is it?
    No! Flight of the Conchords came from there! More awesome.

Try being nearly killed/hit in the face with/blinded/<insert bad stuff here> with fireworks, then you'll understand me.

*shrug* I just get pretty flowers, I don't care what they mean. Besides, their meaning is strongly knit with culture, so. Different places might mean different meanings.

That would perhaps be the worst method of discovering one's allergies. Though it is good to hear that you're getting better.

Finn is an auntie? That changes my entire perspective of you. For better or worse? No. And it's not really my entire perspective either, but I do like a little melodramatic exaggeration.
    Myeah. It was rather interesting. Together with my rather bad swelling of the neck, I couldn't breathe and the skin on my face just sort of dried completely. After that all of my allergic reactions have become worse, don't know why.

Well, it's not like me being an auntie has been a secret or anything. You're saying it as if I were a mother...

The siren call of the Random Banter? But seriously, sorry you have to be up at this time. That just sucks, I hate when I get woken up that early too.
    *stab*

Ah, where was I...

Yeah. And I'm hungry. But I don't want to get out of the room because after that he won't leave me alone.

Well, I don't think you were a considerate being when you were the same age as him either.

Silly. Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

That's when I get up
    Y'all are silly. All you getting-up-early people.

I believe poppies would be more appropriate...

You haven't even tried to kick me out! Then again, if you do, no cake or other bakings for you. Never. Ever. Again.
    This has been addressed several times, Finnie, and I'll say no more on it.

Yes, there's a reason for that... Mmm... cake...

Well, I don't think you were a considerate being when you were the same age as him either.
    HEY! I was using that dust! Well, not the stuff on the shelves. Go ahead and wipe those off.

Maybe. I can't remember anything from the first six years of my life. (and the rest is a bit spotty). There is a reason I don't like little kids, you know. (several, actually)
    A few odds and ends.

25. - Top - End - #145

NecromancerGuy

Pfft. I've had mothers say that I'm never allowed near their children again. Just because I said I found it funny when children injure themselves. Which was totally out of context.

I got called lady repeatedly in the two weeks my dad was out of town for some reason. It was sort of surprising.

GLARGLE

And then mutate into a female and attempt to continue the species.
    I've just had mothers clutch their small children in terror in my wake, really. It's much more surreal to play nanny to Coidzpapa and Coalzor at the same time though.

Oh? Surprising? Because usually it's "Stop that young hellion!" instead? Or because people called you a lady once you were no longer escorted by your pater familias?

ARGHFLARGHLE.EXE "Buggrit, buggrit."

Do what kind of thing?

YOU ARE SO GETTING STABBED.

FOOOO

Things that you really shouldn't be old enough for, but sadly are. Or not so sadly, I suppose, considering that I was your age when I first started doing them, so I could hardly fault you for it, as long as you went about it properly. Properly usually precludes children though, moony. XD

Too late, already stabbed!

Fu Manchu.

Quite.

Dear Doctor Edward Feser,
    Spoiler
    Show

I understand that you are significantly more versed in Philosophy and Theology than I, being both several decades older and possessing higher degrees than I; however I wish to criticise your writing style.
    Your Aquinas: Beginner's Guide is an entry in a Beginner's Guide series; this means it is intended to slowly introduced key concepts of a topic to people who know little to nothing about the topic in question.
    This means you don't write lengthy paragraphs where half the paragraph or more consists of fairly lengthy quotes from Aquinas' work, especially on such an obtuse and difficult concept as medieval metaphysics (which is even tricky for those who have studied it at length), without explaining it in better terms than an analogy restating and rephrasing the quotation, with little to no actual explanation.
    Yes, I see you compare medieval metaphysical beliefs with later interpretations of the same concepts. Concepts you admit to being difficult for the uninformed to understand without sizeable help. What a lay person would like, when trying to get a better understanding of a topic they have developed an interest in, is a clear, concise (or at least a concise as possible) overview of things designed to encourage that interest without being condescending to a new student.
    To conclude Dr. Feser, what I don't want in a book designed to introduce me to a new subject is convoluted, circular, imprecise explanations on a sub-section of that subject that is actually a key component to understanding a major part of that subject.
    In this case: when trying to learn more about Aquinas, I would like a better explanation for such a confusing subject as metaphysics, because his stance on various aspects of that subject is one of the key aids to understanding his thoughts on theology. Y'know, that thing he's most well-known for: the Summa Theologica? One of the most famous, and most influential, books in Christianity.
    You've almost entirely succeeded in putting me off the Angelic Doctor entirely. And people who've witnessed by enormous wall-o'-text quotestorms with Dragonprime about Aquinas, history, theology, the medieval period, Scholasticism and the impact of all those things on literature know that this is a truly outstanding achievement.
    Please rethink your writing style, because I believe it discourages more potential new students/readers than it actually encourages.
    Thank you for reading this letter.

Yours aggravatedly,
    Miss Koorly KitGirl.
    And here I was thinking that my brains had just become complete pudding when it came to academics. I suppose I'll just have to see if I still have it in me with some other scholars then.

I've conveniently erased the backups.
    WHAT!?
    I needed space for my music.
    THERE WAS 500GB OF FREE SPACE!!!
    Yeah, that's why I had to erase the backups. I needed the extra space. Couldn't fit it all on there, anyway; I had to borrow your flash drive to get the last few discographies.
    ... *explodes*

I think we're assuming a baseline of sanity that's high enough to actually include as an ingredient; something I simply don't have.
    How can you not love half-badger, half-hufflepuff, half-elephant? Its tortured prayers for the sweet release of death sustain me in my darkest hours.

I knew I shouldn't have allowed him root access in exchange for that milkshake.

A flavorful one, yes.

A Rocky Horror Picture Show at Macbeth? You would have to shout that. And shout whenever someone said Macbeth. And probably throw something red in the air whenever someone talked about blood. And the scene with the porter would be audience participation.
    I knew there was a reason I liked the cut of Taet's jib from the get go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

*stab*

Ah, where was I...
    So it is a corner that belongs to no one? Also you answered for yourself why you aren't kicked out.

Messes are okay. I think at least.

X.X *dies*
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

Fu Manchu.

How can you not love half-badger, half-hufflepuff, half-elephant? Its tortured prayers for the sweet release of death sustain me in my darkest hours.

I knew I shouldn't have allowed him root access in exchange for that milkshake.

A flavorful one, yes.
    The mongoose flies.

Love is not the word I would use... Maybe "admire". As in, I admire its effectiveness as a target.

What I want to know is where he got the money for that milkshake.

Colourful, even.
    A few odds and ends.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

May I sig this?

ReBoot is the BEST.
    You may indeed sig it good sir.

Shame they ended the last episode on a cliffhanger...

Heh I'm less afraid of volcanoes than I am of being killed by some random poisonous animal in Australia.

Never fear; the pegasus is not in danger. The only thing getting slaughtered is the alphabet, and (when I inevitably die) the @ symbol.

But the food is much more interesting without it, don't you think?
    If you go around eating random things, then dying is your own fault. However, as you are no doubt getting poisonous confused with venomous, I suggest using common sense. It's kept us Australians alive for as long as we've been here.

Hmm... Are you sure it's wise to slaughter the alphabet? A pictographic system can be annoying to use from time to time.

It all depends on the dish in question. Some of them I wouldn't even dream of adding sanity to, whereas others simply must have it to give it that little bit of extra... Hmm... It's not easy to describe...

That's when I get up
    I really wish I could get up at that time. It would be very convenient.

No! Flight of the Conchords came from there! More awesome.

Try being nearly killed/hit in the face with/blinded/<insert bad stuff here> with fireworks, then you'll understand me.

*shrug* I just get pretty flowers, I don't care what they mean. Besides, their meaning is strongly knit with culture, so. Different places might mean different meanings.
    Bah! So many more awesome things owe their origins to Australia. Like... Um... The Bee Gees! And ACDC! And... I can't remember anything else music related. Mynxae knows more.

Ahh... That's indeed unfortunate.

But I like flower language... It makes planning wreaths and floral borders so much easier!

Myeah. It was rather interesting. Together with my rather bad swelling of the neck, I couldn't breathe and the skin on my face just sort of dried completely. After that all of my allergic reactions have become worse, don't know why.

Well, it's not like me being an auntie has been a secret or anything. You're saying it as if I were a mother...
    That would be due to your immune system overreacting on future occasions because it's very zealous.

But I have the greatest respect for aunts! I mean, if I were a woman, I'd be someone's spinster aunt! However, I may simply be lucky with my aunts as they are all awesome.

I believe poppies would be more appropriate...
    What? Consolation, fantastic extravagance or sleep depending on colour?
    Well, the last one might fit, I'm not really sure.

Though there is the other connotation of poppies, but my sources are limited and I don't know if it counts.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

If you go around eating random things, then dying is your own fault. However, as you are no doubt getting poisonous confused with venomous, I suggest using common sense. It's kept us Australians alive for as long as we've been here.

Hmm... Are you sure it's wise to slaughter the alphabet? A pictographic system can be annoying to use from time to time.

It all depends on the dish in question. Some of them I wouldn't even dream of adding sanity to, whereas others simply must have it to give it that little bit of extra... Hmm... It's not easy to describe...
    You know what I meant. Also: It hasn't kept you all alive, or no one would know that they're lethally venomous.

It's an ASCII-based game; I've got no choice.

Nah, just throw it all together. Doesn't have to look pretty, just has to taste good.

Bah! So many more awesome things owe their origins to Australia. Like... Um... The Bee Gees! And ACDC! And... I can't remember anything else music related. Mynxae knows more.

What? Consolation, fantastic extravagance or sleep depending on colour?
    Well, the last one might fit, I'm not really sure.

Though there is the other connotation of poppies, but my sources are limited and I don't know if it counts.
    Jet, for one. Good band. There are others. Most of my music is American, north/west European, or British, though, so I can't say I know very much.

Not sleep, but relaxation is close enough.

A few odds and ends.

30. - Top - End - #150

NecromancerGuy

The best ship is still Zodi X Meat/Food
    You take that back. Food doesn't love you like Food loves me!

Re: SMT4: Kinky. I didn't think they'd go in that direction with any of them, but I kinda hoped they might eventually. Always a bold move. At least if I'm understanding option 4 correctly.

The important thing is though, you are not contagious, which is always a good thing.

That is indeed good to hear.
    Hmm, so would your opinion of me have changed if I had become an aunty instead of an unca?

Indeed, it's a terrible thing to be contagious. And an even more terrible thing to want to link most Sexual Lobster flashes... XD

Was there ever any doubt? Please Report to your nearest Purification Specialist Model Anthro Unit Immediately.

HAMLET WAS NEVER TRYING TO BE A GOOD WRITER, HE WAS TRYING TO GET TWO SPECIFIC PEOPLE TO SQUIRM.
    And he mostly failed, unless I fell asleep out of boredom and dreamed that part.

That's when I get up
    I often wonder how you function as well as you seem to, aye.

Well, more like *THE* Corner.

You can always try though. Now I'm imagining you with pigtails too... Brain, stop! Stop thinking about Coidzie with cute little girl hairdos!

He loves everything. Unfortunately this summer he has been introduced to ice cream, so whenever someone mentions it... He goes "Nom nom nom nom" in a very happy and cheerful tone, and then gets upset when ice cream is not being brought in front of him. And I mean, he hasn't even gotten a lot, but once he had it... He just wants it...
    You're... very lucky, really. Normally when peopple suggest the thought of me in pig tails I have a much harder time controlling my tongue and saying something they might not want to hear.

He is touched by the ice cream munchies, aye. Either it will pass or he will reveal himself as the chosen one. Of Ice Cream.

What? Not all find it funny.
    And that is partially tied to why I find you to be like a puzzling enigma that niggles at me to solve it even while actually reaching out to attempt to solve it would merely cause the shadows to lengthen and deepen.

I'll stick with just nearly having caused a grassfire that would probably have caused some serious problems if I hadn't smothered it with my 7 year old body as soon as I saw what had happened. Wuff.

Pretty flowers are good, yes.

That is just nasty. I hope you can clear those allergies out and get back to a cleaner slate with them soon.

Well, you'll always be Mammy to me.

The mongoose flies.

Love is not the word I would use... Maybe "admire". As in, I admire its effectiveness as a target.

What I want to know is where he got the money for that milkshake.

Colourful, even.
    Hmm. I like it so far.

Hey now, I need its suffering for my debauched rituals of darkness. Go for the kneecaps, not the head.

I figured he just pilfered the ingredients from the cupboard and the neighbours.

There's the fun in that!

Not sleep, but relaxation is close enough.
    You wanna talk relaxation with someone, Zodi's the sage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide