New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    I should probably talk to people more about things other than Andre... but my life hasn't been all that interesting lately, so here's the latest picture of him, almost all feathered up! Also one of his parents looking on with disapproval.

Spoiler
    Show

D'aw, he looks so cute now!

2. - Top - End - #872
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Not odd at all. I was apparently a really cute kids. More then three cashiers had asked my Mom if they can take my eyelashes because they're apparently like, super fantastic.
    Mine were, once. Then I went "I don't careeee" are they instantly lost a centimeter.

Andre be silly.

ION:MIYAMOTO I WANT TO YELL AT YOU. First Skyward Sword, and now this. ANGER AND RAGE.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

I should probably talk to people more about things other than Andre... but my life hasn't been all that interesting lately, so here's the latest picture of him, almost all feathered up! Also one of his parents looking on with disapproval.

Spoiler
    Show

"Don't look at me! Don't look at meee! *raac!*"
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #874
    Banned

*snip images*
    Aww, cute! He's growing up quickly! (I don't know much about birds or how fast they mature)

5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground

D'aw, he looks so cute now!
    I thought he was cute before.
    But really, I'm surprised to see this level of featherage already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Mine were, once. Then I went "I don't careeee" are they instantly lost a centimeter.
    My stage makeup professor kept on telling me not to use mascara when everyone else was using mascara, because my eyelashes are WAAAAY too long.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    "Don't look at me! Don't look at meee! *raac!*"
    I think he's used to it by now - he's been putting up with it since before he was hatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Aww, cute! He's growing up quickly! (I don't know much about birds or how fast they mature)
    Well, I can now tell you that cardinals mature faster than cockatiels. I was expecting them to grow at the same rate, which would have meant that Andre wouldn't be this feathery for another few days at least.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Troll in the Playground

So yesterday after my extended nap I woke up with the weirdest burst of energy. So I cleaned everything.

No wait, I did that wrong. Cleaned ALL THE THINGS

I miss Hyperbole and a Half wait there was a new one just earlier this year how did I forget that
    Last edited by Feytalist; 2013-08-05 at 04:23 AM.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

7. - Top - End - #877
    Titan in the Playground

ION:MIYAMOTO I WANT TO YELL AT YOU. First Skyward Sword, and now this. ANGER AND RAGE.
    What is the "this" in question?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Seconded.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

My stage makeup professor kept on telling me not to use mascara when everyone else was using mascara, because my eyelashes are WAAAAY too long.
    I too have had this happen with various directors. I also have to get an excruciating amount of blush because I'm so damn pale.

(Theater, making men talk about makeup since antiquity.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Seconded.
    Based off the discussion I had with him several hours ago, he's mad at Luigi's Mansion 2, since he needs to beat X number of levels before he has access to the multiplayer.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Banned

I was just talking to my girlfriend about running away to Canada and opening a bakery, if anyone else is interested :33

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MetDitto View Post
    I was just talking to my girlfriend about running away to Canada and opening a bakery, if anyone else is interested :33
    Canada's freezing.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #883
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

If you die in Canada you die in REAL LIFE!

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

14. - Top - End - #884
    Banned

I want. :c

15. - Top - End - #885
    Bugbear in the Playground

That... actually sounds fun. Shame about my lack of any sort of transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    First you get me hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe (unless that was someone else, but I was fairly sure that was you) and now I'm archive binging XKCD again. I hope you're happy.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Troll in the Playground

As always, it depends on the business in question. Which is highly variable from place to place. Cinemas are often expensive here anyway, at least to my understanding.

Fortunately, all my close relations live within four hours driving distance so time zones are not an issue. But alas, it does play havoc with my trying to work out what the best time to be on the Internet to discuss things with people is. It is a curse I assure you.
    So, I've had to come up with a solution and it involves making you all move to Australia. However, like most solutions it lacks practicality.
    Cinemas in Finland were horribly expensive, guh. How much are they in the glory of Aussie-land?

My family's sort of all over the place... Sister in Japan, me here in Scotland (and well, I don't know where I'll end up ), other sister has settled in Finland, but they might move to the States at some point, if her husband wants to do a phD. People to me are either walking distance or a flight or two away. I just have to get used to it.

-snip, pics-
    I think my heart just melted.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Hey, I knew how much gas cost before I could drive.

Heheheheh
    Well well well, didn't Mr. Smartypants just enter the room with their pure wit.

You evil, evil man.

ION: I put new glasses and sunglasses into order today, hopefully the sunglasses will arrive this week. I wouldn't really have had the need to change my lenses, but as my current frames seem to be falling apart as we speak... It's sort of necessary. These have been fixed far too many times up until now. *narrows eyes* My sunglasses will be polarised. Aww yiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

17. - Top - End - #887

First you get me hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe (unless that was someone else, but I was fairly sure that was you) and now I'm archive binging XKCD again. I hope you're happy.
    That was me. And it is so funny that you should mention it. I only just loaded their Diamonds video moments before reading your post and am currently listening to it. It's playing fullscreen on my third monitor.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I can share some good recipes with you. I made some lebkuchen on the weekend and they got devoured at work today. (They're gingerbread cake/biscuit things).

Yeah, I endorse this idea - go to it! ^_^

19. - Top - End - #889

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes. Yes it would.
    *sheds single tear*

ION: Stayed up till three in the morning last night taking down a set and BOY are my arms tired. At least I got some theater seats out of the deal.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Canada's freezing.
    I'm a cuddlebug and I love layers and blankies. :333
    B-but we'll be in a warm bakery, munchin on these!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    I want. :c
    Drop everything and fly over!
    That... actually sounds fun. Shame about my lack of any sort of transportation.
    We can pay for transportation in this fantasy ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Well, I can share some good recipes with you. I made some lebkuchen on the weekend and they got devoured at work today. (They're gingerbread cake/biscuit things).

Yeah, I endorse this idea - go to it! ^_^
    The bakery is to be "Gingerbread Queers" so we can totes make those.

also I just this :33

(bread is kind of awesome you guiz)

22. - Top - End - #892

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Seconded.
    Sheep is dumb and bad at games. He also buys single player games with the express purpose of playing their minor multiplayer modes.

Awesome! Where in Canada?

23. - Top - End - #893
    Troll in the Playground

Sheep is dumb and bad at games. He also buys single player games with the express purpose of playing their minor multiplayer modes.
    I will only contest the latter one, but Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion both need me to spend half an hour trawling around their tutorial and loads of cutscenes before I can do any multiplayer. And I say "grr" at this!

*place where webcomic supposedly takes place at*
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I will only contest the latter one, but Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion both need me to spend half an hour trawling around their tutorial and loads of cutscenes before I can do any multiplayer. And I say "grr" at this!
    Do you mean the Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS? Because that's looking to be one of my first purchases (after Pokemon Y, of course) once I finally do get my hands on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

25. - Top - End - #895

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Do you mean the Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS? Because that's looking to be one of my first purchases (after Pokemon Y, of course) once I finally do get my hands on one.
    He does mean that, and he's taking it far to hard. If he had listened to the game's clues instead of assuming they were tricks, he'd of finished the first mission in around ten minutes, a perfectly reasonable length. As opposed to the 25 or so he did.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Its a good purchase, despite my willingness to return it (and I would have, if it didn't take half an hour to do.), its just ANNOYED. ANNOYED-NESS-NESS.

He does mean that, and he's taking it far to hard. If he had listened to the game's clues instead of assuming they were tricks, he'd of finished the first mission in around ten minutes, a perfectly reasonable length. As opposed to the 25 or so he did.
    And there are three missions after that before I can do any multiplayer. So 30 minutes+, which I find to be too much, especially after having just done this for Pikmin 3.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

27. - Top - End - #897
    Banned

I don't actually know anything about Canada :p so I'm open to suggestions

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, the first mission? Where pretty much all you have to do is get the poltergust and beat like 4 ghosts? I think I did it in 7 and still got all possible money.

I got through the whole first mansion in one hour. It's a single player game for goshsake!
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2013-08-05 at 12:29 PM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

29. - Top - End - #899

Its a good purchase, despite my willingness to return it (and I would have, if it didn't take half an hour to do.), its just ANNOYED. ANNOYED-NESS-NESS.

And there are three missions after that before I can do any multiplayer. So 30 minutes+, which I find to be too much, especially after having just done this for Pikmin 3.
    Oh no, playing the game so you can play more of the game~

I don't actually know anything about Canada :p so I'm open to suggestions
    I'd suggest not Yellowknife because it's a small town! But also I would suggest Yellowknife since it's where I live and I want a bakery.

Wait, the first mission? Where pretty much all you have to do is get the poltergust and beat like 4 ghosts? I think I did it in 7 and still got all possible money.

I got through the whole first mansion in one hour. It's a single player game for goshsake!
    See above comment about Sheep being bad at games

(just teasing guys!)
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2013-08-05 at 12:30 PM.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah. I looked in the window. See two ghosts screwing around in the car. I go into garage. Look in all the stupid boxes. Become annoyed. Turn off, eat. Come back, swear at the car, get 5000. Two hours later, I have the multiplayer.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...