New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    I believe this accurately describes the phenomenon. Also, this is relevant.

Do you mean the beginning? That wasn't really funny, no. Neither was the part where Curly's wife died, for that matter. Those aren't what I'm talking about.
    Hmm I kinda see why you say it is funny. I hope I'm not being pushy or offensive at all in saying that I still feel it is sad, mainly because I really liked Lenny and having him die was terrible. It was to save him from a terrible fate but still...at least it was quick and over with.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    *pats* I'm sorry.

*eats lollie, stick and all* g'narf. g'narf. g'narf. Good nap at least.
    You better be. I... I didn't even get to have any cheese!

Bwahah. Well, good you had the stick too since I don't have any rubbish bins around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    I can understand that. The thought of me being shipped makes me feel like laughing a bit but also makes me very nervous. Even if the shipping does not involve curses.

I was laughing because of not having heard of people referred to that way at all ever, but I guess now I see what you mean, and it seems nice. So you just keep on being all mammy-like, it's a good thing.

-- I need to emulate Honey-sempai more anyway.
    *nod nod*

Oh, that's just me! I have many roles in my life and I sort of project all of them over here on the forum. Olive's locked in the cupboard though and she's not coming out, ever.

*twitch* error... teenage memories... error... *twitch*

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    *noms*

... I see. (No I don't)

Aww.

Kids are pretty cool.
    Good, eat the rest of them too, I don't particularly like them. *shoves down throat*

One day you will learn, young padawan.

He's a fine wee fella.

"Hrm... I feel Finnish today, don't know why."
    "Nah, man; it's just a state of mind."

Bah, it's only lunchtime! I've hardly had time to ruin your day.

Hey, I've eaten a slice of cold pizza, I'm set for the day, right?

If you want to stab someone and you know it clap your hands!
    If you want to stab someone, well, then you really must be Finnish,

It's nearly 8pm! You silly person living in the past...

*shudder* At least have some vegetables... And no! Pizza is not a vegetable!

*poke*
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-25 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    If you want to stab someone then you really must be Finnish,

*poke*
    That's a cute song, though a bit clunky on the tune.

Pizza can have vegetables!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

*nod nod*

Oh, that's just me! I have many roles in my life and I sort of project all of them over here on the forum. Olive's locked in the cupboard though and she's not coming out, ever.

*twitch* error... teenage memories... error... *twitch*

Good, eat the rest of them too, I don't particularly like them. *shoves down throat*

He's a fine wee fella.

*poke*
    Well I think it is good. So long as I am not getting (frequently) stabbed. As if I can really stop it anyway , but I should at least ask...

Aww but he is good! I wish I could smile as much as he does and he kicks so much butt! And I am kinda a cake fan, so there is that too.

So you had fun with your nephew then? Got no nieces or nephews of my own yet, but I know someday..

Hehe that little song.

Really?? It is almost 10 am here. And I even slept a bit more than usual....until I got woken up.

Seconding what LaZodiac said! Pizza is delicious with veggies!

Now to make myself breakfast, trying to get actual breakfasty stuff and not just make ramen noodles, though I may be losing that fight in the end.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm I kinda see why you say it is funny. I hope I'm not being pushy or offensive at all in saying that I still feel it is sad, mainly because I really liked Lenny and having him die was terrible. It was to save him from a terrible fate but still...at least it was quick and over with.
    Nah, you're not being pushy. (and you'll have to do quite a lot more than that to come off as offensive to me. )

*poke*
    Well, we've learned something about MoonCat, at least.

The past is a wonderful place. It's much more comforting than the future. Also, I'd protest that I live in the present.

There are green peppers and onions on this pizza (among various meats), so I think I'm doing just fine, thank you.

*narrows eyes* This means war.
    A few odds and ends.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

I don't mind that people play like a family. I just have no idea how to play like a family. I didn't when I was a kid and I don't now. Did I miss something?

Now to make myself breakfast, trying to get actual breakfasty stuff and not just make ramen noodles, though I may be losing that fight in the end.
    There is enough boiling water in a kettle to make one cup of tea plus one bowl of ramen noodles. That is a sign. Ramen for breakfast. Mine was shrimp.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Nah, you're not being pushy. (and you'll have to do quite a lot more than that to come off as offensive to me. )

The past is a wonderful place. It's much more comforting than the future. Also, I'd protest that I live in the present.

There are green peppers and onions on this pizza (among various meats), so I think I'm doing just fine, thank you.
    Alright good. I hate offending others, well most of the time at least. O:)

Eh, the past and future both are so weird. I think I like the present most of all.

That sounds like a delicious pizza. Now I'm all jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    I don't mind that people play like a family. I just have no idea how to play like a family. I didn't when I was a kid and I don't now. Did I miss something?

There is enough boiling water in a kettle to make one cup of tea plus one bowl of ramen noodles. That is a sign. Ramen for breakfast. Mine was shrimp.
    I enjoy it when I can but my family set ups are just so odd. Like how I am a minion to one of my best friends and yet a henchman to another, which are both somehow different, and sometimes counted as an uncle to a friend that I treat as a sister...all kinds of loops and ties. It isn't really about knowing how. It's just doing whatever comes naturally, at least to me that is how it seems. I don't actively try to be the way that I am.

Yes, a sign! It must be true! I got myself pork ramen with garlic and onions. Mmmm...
    Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

[REDACTED#1] once shipped me with [REDACTED#2] without even meaning to. I got angry, partly because he used the wrong name, but it turned out he wasn't even trying to talk about me; he was listing [REDACTED#2, AGAIN]'s nicknames. It was kind of funny, after it got explained.

(Names have been redacted because I try to be polite (even if I rarely manage). You know who you are, presumably.)
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    That's a cute song, though a bit clunky on the tune.

Pizza can have vegetables!
    I know, I know. That's just part of the Finnish state of mind, though. We're not tactful at all.

Silly thing! What I stated here was "pizza is not a vegetable", which refers to a certain derp conducted in the US of A. Pizza with vegetables, lots of them, is amazing though.

Aww but he is good! I wish I could smile as much as he does and he kicks so much butt! And I am kinda a cake fan, so there is that too.

So you had fun with your nephew then? Got no nieces or nephews of my own yet, but I know someday..

Really?? It is almost 10 am here. And I even slept a bit more than usual....until I got woken up.
    If you behave nicely, you might get a slice of my belated birthday cake next week.

Yep, had lots of fun with him, although I was feeling a bit ill. He slept through the night with no interruptions too which is amazing.

It's Finland, wee thing!

*narrows eyes* This means war.
    No, no. You live in the past. I live in the current moment, and Aussies live in the future.

Would still recommend some fresh fruit for you.

So be it! *draws out her luha*

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    One is never too old to play! Nah, to me it's just a natural role, I suppose. Taking care about things, worrying about things I shouldn't worry about. It's ok, wean. *pats on head*
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I know, I know. That's just part of the Finnish state of mind, though. We're not tactful at all.

If you behave nicely, you might get a slice of my belated birthday cake next week.

Yep, had lots of fun with him, although I was feeling a bit ill. He slept through the night with no interruptions too which is amazing.

It's Finland, wee thing!

One is never too old to play! Nah, to me it's just a natural role, I suppose. Taking care about things, worrying about things I shouldn't worry about. It's ok, wean. *pats on head*
    Heh is this here true? I gotta say my cultural knowledge sucks.

Yay cake! *sits and acts good*

Well that's nice. Glad you were able to get at least some rest. I am hoping you feel well soon, if you aren't already.

I think I got that. I know a couple people from other countries but I'm pretty sure you're the only one I know from Finland. Got a couple friends in England, there was a guy I spoke to alot in Germany though we don't really talk anymore. That's about it actually.

Agreed on this! And I know that feeling, I'm always worrying when I shouldn't. It's just a state of being really.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

My sister is in Italy today, soon to be in the city which is out namesake. Truly, jealousy eats at my heart.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Silly thing! What I stated here was "pizza is not a vegetable", which refers to a certain derp conducted in the US of A. Pizza with vegetables, lots of them, is amazing though.

No, no. You live in the past. I live in the current moment, and Aussies live in the future.

Would still recommend some fresh fruit for you.

So be it! *draws out her luha*
    Heh

Yeah, that was weird. I don't think I know anybody that thought that made sense. Pizza is good with vegetables, but it needs to have a meat/vegetable ratio in favor of the meat. Just saying.

Well, you're half right. Australians definitely live in the future.

Nay, Lassie, I'll do none of that.

I'm afraid you've brought a spork to a tree fight. *unsheaths oak*

How hilariously far off was my guess, by the way?
    A few odds and ends.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

Heh is this here true? I gotta say my cultural knowledge sucks.

Yay cake! *sits and acts good*

I think I got that. I know a couple people from other countries but I'm pretty sure you're the only one I know from Finland. Got a couple friends in England, there was a guy I spoke to alot in Germany though we don't really talk anymore. That's about it actually.
    I.. I... It's really hard to explain your own culture to other people. Think about depressed nords covered in tar sipping their vodka in 100°C, naked. I... I don't know how else to explain us. Ah, and most of us carry a puukko around, at least from the people I know.

Ah, you're not as high maintenance as Amidus is!

I run in rather international circles, so I'm glad to offer a new perspective to someone who hasn't really encountered a Finn yet.

Yeah, that was weird. I don't think I know anybody that thought that made sense. Pizza is good with vegetables, but it needs to have a meat/vegetable ratio in favor of the meat. Just saying.

Nay, Lassie, I'll do none of that.

I'm afraid you've brought a spork to a tree fight. *unsheaths oak*

How hilariously far off was my guess, by the way?
    Depends. I quite enjoy meat free pizza from time to time... Although the elk meat pizza we made with randman and another friend was rather meat-a-licious.

*shoves oranges down your throat*

It's ok, Amidus. I always have my whips. *ka-pish*

Hmm? What guess?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yeah, I keep slamming into them facefirst and bumping my nose on the door.

I have been informed it is very cute.
    Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    [REDACTED#1] once shipped me with [REDACTED#2] without even meaning to. I got angry, partly because he used the wrong name, but it turned out he wasn't even trying to talk about me; he was listing [REDACTED#2, AGAIN]'s nicknames. It was kind of funny, after it got explained.

(Names have been redacted because I try to be polite (even if I rarely manage). You know who you are, presumably.)
    Mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    My sister is in Italy today, soon to be in the city which is out namesake. Truly, jealousy eats at my heart.
    Oh? Where in Italy?

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably Rome now, Tai. But she'll be sending me pictures of Lucca and Venice soon enough. Ugh.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I.. I... It's really hard to explain your own culture to other people. Think about depressed nords covered in tar sipping their vodka in 100°C, naked. I... I don't know how else to explain us. Ah, and most of us carry a puukko around, at least from the people I know.

I run in rather international circles, so I'm glad to offer a new perspective to someone who hasn't really encountered a Finn yet.

Depends. I quite enjoy meat free pizza from time to time... Although the elk meat pizza we made with randman and another friend was rather meat-a-licious.

Heh yeah I get what you mean, I can't explain America at all. Probably because I try not to get involved in general things around here. That's an interesting image you conjure up though. Mmm vodka...link to puukko?

I can be good and calm and polite when there is something I like or need at stake. Otherwise I'm a little ball of energy that acts way younger than I actually am. I think.

Ah pretty cool. I guess that means I get to use you as my views on all Finns then.

Elk meat? Wow that sounds pretty interesting. Could be quite tasty.

Heh this battle shall be fun to watch. "Ah! You have a whip! Why do you have a whip?" "For whipping."
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm? What guess?
    Heheheh, this mental image is hilarious.

That's saying quite a lot, because I'm about as low-maintenance as it gets. Provide me with electricity, internet, and a little bit of food, and I'm set for weeks.

All pizzas should contain meat. Mmm... elk-pizza...

Oy! Not oranges! *grabs a lemon* These are better by far.

>.>
    <.<
    *runs away*

Your nickname, Finn. (not that I really called attention to it... you not noticing it would be my fault.)
    A few odds and ends.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

That's saying quite a lot, because I'm about as low-maintenance as it gets. Provide me with electricity, internet, and a little bit of food, and I'm set for weeks.

Yeahhh, I know that feel. I need food, basic housing, running water, electricity, communication, and music. That's all I need. Oh and access to medical stuff if needbe.

And yes. Elk-pizza.
    This avatar by Phase.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Probably Rome now, Tai. But she'll be sending me pictures of Lucca and Venice soon enough. Ugh.
    Ah. Well, on the bright side, at least you get to work and make money.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Oh is this so? I am personally terrible with knowing which tool to use for what. And I'd prefer not to follow in the example of others and cut myself deep using the wrong knife. Injuries bother me.
    I've got a major respect for knives, and really don't like when people point them in my direction, even if I'm a meter away. I can handle a knife pretty well myself, though, so I seldom cut myself, thankfully. Last time it was but a small cut, but the injury throbbed for days...

Here! Take some of my weight away! Take a bunch!
    I'd love to, but I just fear it'll have the wrong texture. "Matter", I call it, not having enough taste to justify eating, so I always cut it away...

Hehe nice, teaching that grass a lesson. Got a lake over here too but no one to go with, and I don't want to go down there alone and without snacks.
    Bring a lawn mover with you and get medieval on some grass. Afterwards, you'll long for the cooling company of the lake...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Ah. Well, on the bright side, at least you get to work and make money.
    Fair enough. I still have the decent pizza, at least.
    Otherwise, decent day. Had some stuff to do, had crumb cake, and since Balldanor posted in that campaign of ours it's been a while three rounds without a player dropping out!

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Heh yeah I get what you mean, I can't explain America at all. Probably because I try not to get involved in general things around here. That's an interesting image you conjure up though. Mmm vodka...link to puukko?

I can be good and calm and polite when there is something I like or need at stake. Otherwise I'm a little ball of energy that acts way younger than I actually am. I think.

Elk meat? Wow that sounds pretty interesting. Could be quite tasty.

Heh this battle shall be fun to watch. "Ah! You have a whip! Why do you have a whip?" "For whipping."
    This here is a puukko. Ignore the mora knife though, they're blasphemy.

*checks profile* 21? Ah, Haluesen, that's still relatively young! Just depends how ya take it.

It is rather tasty, especially as a steak.

Oh! Hm. I... I actually have a reason I have these whips! *presents her collection* these two were for riding horses, and these we made with our friends, this, I don't know where it came from...

Heheheh, this mental image is hilarious.

>.>
    <.<
    *runs away*

Your nickname, Finn. (not that I really called attention to it... you not noticing it would be my fault.)

You're high maintenance in the sense that you require much of my nerves, lad...

It was epic, let me tell you.

Ahhhh. Solitude in the corner, finally.

Ah, right, sorry. I'll get to you with that in the next couple of hours...

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    And yes. Elk-pizza.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Fair enough. I still have the decent pizza, at least.
    Otherwise, decent day. Had some stuff to do, had crumb cake, and since Balldanor posted in that campaign of ours it's been a while three rounds without a player dropping out!
    Hooray.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, cheer up, you. You're doing fine, given the circumstances. And you don't have to if you don't want to.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, cheer up, you. You're doing fine, given the circumstances. And you don't have to if you don't want to.
    Oh, don't worry; I'm not unhappy, just tired.

In Other News: Our rusty old mousetrap had captured a mouse. It keeps trying to chew through the metal, and I'm afraid it might succeed.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Just would like to point out that this sentence makes very little sense.

OR I WILL BREAK YOU

"Falter"

Anyone who has anything resembling common sense, anyway.
    Of course not. And lose the source of my powers? poppycock.

What sick man sends babies to fight me?

Walter.

So I guess in the end, no one.

You better be. I... I didn't even get to have any cheese!

Bwahah. Well, good you had the stick too since I don't have any rubbish bins around here.
    Hmm. I think I will have a little cheesey tortilla for a snack, maybe with some leftover sloppy joe and hot sauce for a quick and dirty and completely inauthentic pseudorrito.

Bad habit from my youth. I'd completely unravel and chew up the paper that made up the sticks of lollypops like dum-dums until they disintegrated or I had a missile weapon to use against birds/lizards/toads.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Oh, don't worry; I'm not unhappy, just tired.

In Other News: Our rusty old mousetrap had captured a mouse. It keeps trying to chew through the metal, and I'm afraid it might succeed.
    Um. You need to either mercykill it or otherwise dispose of it at this point.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-07-25 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I've got a major respect for knives, and really don't like when people point them in my direction, even if I'm a meter away. I can handle a knife pretty well myself, though, so I seldom cut myself, thankfully. Last time it was but a small cut, but the injury throbbed for days...

I'd love to, but I just fear it'll have the wrong texture. "Matter", I call it, not having enough taste to justify eating, so I always cut it away...

Bring a lawn mover with you and get medieval on some grass. Afterwards, you'll long for the cooling company of the lake...
    I can sympathize there. I know they aren't toys, but I have a small collection that I want to build up. My mom inspired me to.

That's understandable. *sigh* I want to lose weight...worse, it is nearly lunch time.

Heh, there is basically no grass near the lake here, and where there is there are more rocks then grass. Not worth it. If I could find some friends who wanted to swim then I absolutely (okay maybe) would.

This here is a puukko. Ignore the mora knife though, they're blasphemy.

*checks profile* 21? Ah, Haluesen, that's still relatively young! Just depends how ya take it.

It is rather tasty, especially as a steak.

Oh! Hm. I... I actually have a reason I have these whips! *presents her collection* these two were for riding horses, and these we made with our friends, this, I don't know where it came from...
    Ah I like it! I shall find some way to add one to my collection.

Yeah I as still quite young. I just tend to act more childish around some people. Sometimes it is just to be at ease and kind, other times it is to get people to lower their guard and be unsuspecting.

I know I have had venison once or twice but I am not sure if that is the same thing, and that is the only exotic meat I have eaten, unless you count squid jerky.

Hehe well whatever works for you. I have my collection of knives, think I have like 10 now? I also used to have a double-sided battle axe, but that is gone.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Bugbear in the Playground

OM NOM NOM!

And when I have, then can I get a bismark? I like bismarks...

Wait... so I'm Finnish all of a sudden?
    I want to stab so many people...

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Well, I don't mind saying that I'm Redacted #1. And boy was I ever confused that day.

The only veggies I want on my pizza are onions.

Agreed. I still play Euchre with my grandfather (and father, and uncles) at every opportunity. He wins every time though, being the sly old fellow that he is.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-07-25 at 03:37 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    Yeahhh, I know that feel. I need food, basic housing, running water, electricity, communication, and music. That's all I need. Oh and access to medical stuff if needbe.

And yes. Elk-pizza.
    Indeed. (although I'm far too stubborn/prideful to see a doctor).

You're high maintenance in the sense that you require much of my nerves, lad...

It was epic, let me tell you.

Ahhhh. Solitude in the corner, finally.

Ah, right, sorry. I'll get to you with that in the next couple of hours...
    yourself.

I bet.

The corner comes with me.

Spoiler
    Show

Of course not. And lose the source of my powers? poppycock.

What sick man sends babies to fight me?

So I guess in the end, no one.
    Sure, sure.

Hrm... couldn't be me, I'm not ill... Mr. Curie, perhaps?

Speak for yourself. I've got enough common sense to go about things in such a way.
    A few odds and ends.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Um. You need to either mercykill it or otherwise dispose of it at this point.
    Oh, I know. I'm still deciding.