New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Peep! (Erfworld 7)

*Coughs and points up*

This is the discussion thread for page 7 of Erfworld, therefore it's stickified exactly like OOTS discussion threds for the latest page there.

Was I not clear enough the first time?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakuul View Post
    *Coughs and points up*

This is the discussion thread for page 7 of Erfworld, therefore it's stickified exactly like OOTS discussion threds for the latest page there.

Was I not clear enough the first time?

Mea Culpa , you are correct that there does seem to be a precedent for threads on the current page in the OoTS section. I must have missed it even though I have been around the forums a bit now. I have not generally made a habit of trolling the comics pages forum. So I must have missed that little tibbit of protocol.

And though I know that tone on the internet is a hard thing to read, it might be good if you didn't come across as caffeine junky going without their morning liter of coffee, when you are trying to answer someones question.

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

1. the reference to turns and moves is just their reference to days and distance (signaled by the fact the turn ended at sunset). OR...

2. It really does reference to table top strategy games (signaled by those words, the armies in the first page and the name "battle for Gobwin Knob" which is a common style of naming in table top campains).

SO... If so, will it also sell a supplement or something for a table top campain in the "battle of Gobwin Knob" to work with an existing table top system?

I drool with anticipation to see how this comic pans out... sorry about the mess.
    Always spread Vegimite behind your ears to prevent attack by drop bears.
    SHADOWGIRLS FLIPSIDE

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Seeing as it looks like updates will only be a single page, I don't think there's anyway this comic is going to move along fast enough to make me want to check it regularly. I think I may check maybe once a month or something.
    Telling someone they have some kind of mental problem because they disagree with you is not a good argument.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yep, "RTS" was a typo on the first post. I know the difference, I think my fingers were just going faster than my brain there. (Is "TBS" a common acronym?)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Banned

Hrmm, I'll keep checking it for a while, but so far there has been no chuckles, no grins, and nothing really compelling me to come back and view it other than the hopes that maybe it will become more interesting / more humourous in the coming weeks.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

I agree that this page-at-a-time comic book format just isn't cool. I like the material thus far (I was giggling over "key lime pie" for a good solid day), but I've not the patience for such small installments. Might invest in a TPB though.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    So Jilliian isnt that "perfect warlord"? Damn it...
    I'm doubting we will ever see that "perfect warlord." They're using a croakamancer in place of a findamancer. That has "Huge mixup. Hilarity ensues." written all over it.

I'm hoping Sizemore the Dirtomancer is the one summoned.
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

My mistake: I wasn't aware that he was the Stanley enemy's Warlord (as a matter of fact I can't find Wanda or Stanley stating that King Slately is their enemy). But knowing that, it would be hilarious if Wanda ended up summoning Ansom, indeed.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

I love the battle system, because it reminds me of Fire Emblem.

This does have potential as a comic, and I'll keep up with it.

It's just a pity it's been introduced during one of the best OotS sub-arcs ever, as it's kind of overshadowed.