New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: McBish's Plots

1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: McBish's Plots

Heaven's Gate Apartments

Not exactly what Rein meant, but you won't hear him arguing.

"You're the artist, I trust your plan. After all, art's about exploring isn't it? Cultures. Nature. People..." Rein says, hands already starting to explore again as he kisses down Vel's neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Heaven's Gate Apartment]

What can I say Vel's mind is hard to get off track once she starts thinking about something. She may be taking some mental snapshots at the moment, but she isn't thinking about painting right now. Vel smiles as his hands explore her. "Of course. And sometimes you have to take your time to make sure you didn't miss anything. No point in rushing."
    Last edited by McBish; 2013-09-20 at 11:31 AM.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well I'd better double check and be sure I didn't miss anything then. That'd be a disaster." Reinholdt says, going to pull Vel into a long kiss as curtains descend again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Fields

As the statue pushes itself back up to it's feet the globe on it's head seems to follow Calvin's movements. Calvin moves about 50 yards or so away from the thing watching it to see what it is doing. The orb starts to glow with a pale green light and shoots out towards Calvin who dives to the ground barely managing to avoid being hit. Then the statue starts to run towards him, it's long legs carrying it quickly.

"Damn, what I wouldn't give for a cliff." Calvin mutters mostly to himself.
    Fields

Meanwhile Arty is digging through his bags again, this time coming up with a length of rope attached to a large hook. It's usually used for things like getting stuff from trees since centaurs can't climb (that would be silly). While he hasn't exactly had much cowboy training, unless the thing can stop him he shouldn't have to much trouble getting close enough to toss the hook around one of its legs. Then he just needs to gallop around it once to properly tie it, right?
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

5. - Top - End - #395
    Dwarf in the Playground

This time when the curtain rises Vel is asleep snuggled up with Rein. At least she was until there was a loud roar and a burst of fire shooting into the air outside her window. That wakes her up with a start.

Looking out her third story window you would be able to see a half dozen of people herding cows. One cow in particular seems to be causing problems. With scales and wings it looks like a half-dragon cow doesn't want to go with the rest of the herd.

====================

Fields

If the N64 Star Wars Rouge Squadren game taught me anything it is that you should wrap a trip line around the leg three times. That might just be for AT-AT's. You could always run around more times if the first doesn't work. Because Arty definitly hooked the rope and could try to trip up the statue. The sphere head starts to glow and angry red and a beam of light shoots out towards Arty, if it hits it should set his entire nervous system alight with pain for a few seconds.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

That is rather startling. Even Rein has to get up and look, lest he need to prepare for combat.

"... Man, dragons will screw anything. I think they might be hornier than succubi and nymphs, but no one's willing to admit cause they breathe fire." And most people don't like fire in their face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

7. - Top - End - #397
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vel chuckles at this getting up with Reinholdt to look out the window. "I always found it weird how they could breed with anything as well. I mean some people will sleep with just about anything, but you don't see any half hillbilly cows running around."

Outside the people herding the cows do their best to seperate the half dragon cow away from the rest. Of course the fire breathing cow doesn't want that to happen and seems to be in a foul mood. It bites at people getting too close, it's wings flapping as it tries to get airborn. Fourtently the couple of people holding the rope tied to it's neck manage to keep it on the ground. There also is an argument going on between the farmer who brought the cows, and Eric Kidd head of security. Reinholdt should probably regonize Jay down trying to help seperate the half dragon cow along with several others.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty was hoping it wouldn't get the chance to try that. With a startled yipe! sort of yell he jumps up. While he loses some speed the beam passes under him. He'll try to keep going and get behind it before attempting to pull the rope out from under the thing. It's a little sturdier than normal stuff since it's Super Space Rope! but it's still nothing too special.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

Super Space Rope! you say, well in that case when he yanks the rope the creature looses it's balance once again falling to the ground. Calvin having seen what Arty was trying to do has made a plan of his own. It is a fairly simple plan, bash it on the head with a rock. He spotted and lifted a fairly good sized rock, bigger then a human skull, and waited for the thing to fall.

Now with it on the ground he dashes forward raising the rock over his head and bringing it down with all his strength on the thing's orb head. A resounding crack can be heard as the rock bounces off it, a few small cracks appearing in the glowing orb.

Calvin quickly dashes away as the thing reaches forward trying to grab him. Once out of reach he pulls out a coil of rope of his own. No grappling hook on this, but he quickly starts to tie a knot to make a lasso of sorts. The statue will try and push itself back up to it's feet, struggling a bit since the rope is still around it's legs.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty ties the rope off tight and leaps onto the thing's back, hoping his weight is enough to keep it down. Well, keep it down long enough to give it a good stomp to the head.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oi. That's Jay down there. Should we get dressed and go help?" Or continue staring out the window with little to nothing covering them and making a scene that is only barely superseded by a fire breathing cow.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-09-25 at 08:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #402
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Fields]

The statue collapses back down to the ground when Arty jumps onto it's back and he should easily have enough time to bring down a hoof to try and smash it's head. More cracks appearing in the orb, small but visable through the glowing light. Another red ray shoots out of it, this one intended to physically send Arty flying up and away from it, no pain inducing effect, just a hard punch and a hard landing. At least that is it's hope.

As it fires more cracks appear on their own, connecting the two points that it had been hit on. It looks like whatever energy it is using is starting to leak out of it uncontrolled.

Calvin moves a bit closer his lasso in hand ready.

======================

[Heaven's Gate Apartments]

At least they are a few stories up so they aren't on ground level wandering around naked. So anyone looking would probably not be able to see too much at this angle. Plus in the Nexus naked people are only slightly rarer then half-dragon rampages, so maybe not much of a scene at all.

"Oh it is her. She sure seems to have an interesting job. Oh and that is her husband." She says to the man arguing with the farmer delivering the cattle. "Sure lets go see if they need a hand."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably. Though I imagine together Vel and Rein look more like a piece of art when staring out the window.

"Oh? She's married? I must have missed that." Reinholdt says as he moves away from the scene to get dressed quickly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty is sent flying, landing heavily on his side but at least not landing in any manner that would break bones. He's still a bit slow to get up, not one who's used to taking a beating.
    "Careful, it's unstable!" he manages to shout to Calvin.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

As the statue once again starts to push itself up to its feet. Calvin whirls the lasso over his head a couple of times before throwing it over the things head pulling it tight around what would be it's neck. The orb starts to glow as it prepares to fire another ray. Calvin yanks the rope throwing it off balance so it sends the ray shooting up into the sky rather then at him.

More and more cracks start to form on the orb as the energy quickly becomes more unstable. Light starts to pour out of it and then the orb explodes. A shockwave hits Calvin knocking him down to the ground. Arty is far enough away where it doesn't reach him.

It doesn't seem that Calvin is hurt too much. With a small groan he sits up on the ground looking a bit dazed.

===================

Vel also moves to get dressed. "Oh yes, she has been married pretty much the entire time I have known her. I wouldn't have guessed it until I saw her and her husband, Eric is his name, together. They are a good couple. Very... well not cute, but they fit together well."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

Heaven's Gate Apartments

"Huh. I'll take your word for it. Or better yet, go find out." Reinholdt says. Once he's dressed, he'll wait for Vel before stepping out to head down and meet up with the cowtastrophy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty gets up and trots over to Calvin and offers him a hand. "You okay?"

18. - Top - End - #408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Heaven's Gate Apartments

By the time they reach the courtyard where the cows are most of them are gone. Lead through a door that looks like it should lead into the apartment building itself, anyone looking through it will see a green field on the other side though. The half-dragon cow is still surronded by several people trying to keep in in check. Jay in front of it distracting it so it doesn't go after anyone else. She narrowly rolls under a burst of fire from it's mouth.

=======================

[Fields]

Calvin lets out a little groan as Arty approaches. He looks up at the offered hand with a look like a kid who doesn't want to get up to go to school. "I'm OK, that stung a bit. I think just laying here will be good for a minute or so." He doesn't look injuried visably. A few of the farmers are starting to peak out from their hiding spots wondering if the fight is over.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty chuckles a bit. "Sounds fine to me." he says, sitting down himself. He'll wave at some of the farmers to let them know it seems clear.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

"You know I left the city to get some relaxation and it seems like all I do is attract trouble." Then he chuckles a bit. "I guess I don't really mind though. I'd probably be bored if I went to long without some sort of fight." He sits up with a little groan of pain.

The farmers slowly start to approach, hopefully they won't be mad their statue is missing it's head. Then again at least it isn't rampaging any more.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

Heaven's Gate Apartments

"You know, now that I'm here, I'm not sure how to help." Reinholdt admits to Vel. "Would shooting it with a taser be too much?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

"Well, I for one have gotten into as many fights in the past week as I have for most of high school, so congrats for breaking that record at least. Exciting yes, but not quite as safe as i'd prefer." Arty says, keeping an eye on the people.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

Calvin laughs a bit at that. "Yeah well life around me is rarely boring or very safe." He grins thinking just how different their two upbringings were.

The farmers look at the headless statue wary that it might get back up again. One of them aproaches the pair. "Are you two alright?"

==================

"Honestly I think it might just annoy the thing." Vel says with a chuckle.

One of the men who was helping with the cow breaks away from the group and jogs over to the pair. "Hello there Vel, and Reinholdt isn't it?" He says as he comes over. He knows it is Reinholdt, he has lived in the Nexus since it was called Town. There are probably very few people who have been around as long as him that don't know who Reinholdt is.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Arty nods. "Yeah, we're fine, sir."

25. - Top - End - #415
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

"Well we sure were lucky that you two were around when the thing started to go crazy. We would like to thank you, if you need a place to rest you are more then welcome here. At the very least we'd like to give you a meal."

Calvin smiles though he feels a bit guilty. He still thinks that the thing came alive because of him. He wonders if he had never showed up if the thing would have just stayed a statue.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

"That's kind, sir, thanks. A meal would be nice. Although as you might guess even one is a lot for someone my size." he says, a little embarrassed.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fields

The farmer grins at Arty. "Don't worry about that, we have had a good harvest this year so we have food aplenty. Besides I have 5 sons that can all seem to eat their body weight if you put that much food in front of them."

He motions for them to follow them to the farmhouse. If it's OK with you we could skip this part. It is a nice big meal with a friendly group of farmers. There is a bit of music and some story telling. Alcholic drinks are avalible, Calvin will partake even if Arty doesn't.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post

"Honestly I think it might just annoy the thing." Vel says with a chuckle.

One of the men who was helping with the cow breaks away from the group and jogs over to the pair. "Hello there Vel, and Reinholdt isn't it?" He says as he comes over. He knows it is Reinholdt, he has lived in the Nexus since it was called Town. There are probably very few people who have been around as long as him that don't know who Reinholdt is.
    Heaven's Gate Apartments

Probably not, but that's rarely a good thing. Hopefully this one didn't lose family and/or home in one of Rein's messes.

"Yes, that's correct. Do I know you? How can we help?" Reinholdt inquires.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Fields

Amusingly enough, Arty is a bit of a rowdy drunk. Luckily though his large size makes him hold his alcohol very well, and shouldn't end up any louder than what you'd probably expect of the farmers, although it's a clear departure from his normal self.
    So, a good time is had by all, although Arty does make a request to use their stuff to restock some of his supplies and wash his shirts, which have gotten rather dirty and he's been too busy running for his and/or Calvin's life to fix that.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Dwarf in the Playground

Heaven's Gate Apartments

"I'm Jim, we haven't meet before no. I saw your video of you mooning the Magcave, hiliarious that." He says offering a hand to shake. Jim's family vanished long before Reinholdt showed up, and his adopted family are good at keeping out of trouble in the Nexus. "As for helping, well do you want to buy a half dragon cow. We don't want it and the farmer says he isn't taking it back. As vicious as this thing is I'm not surprised."

((Pretty sure that video ended up on the wall.))
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?