New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Other Ponythread RP

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    "But, don't you always know what you like to do and what you are good at? I mean, I know I'm good with illusions and shadow magic, I don't need this black swirl cutie mark to tell me that. Do you just randomly not know what you are good at until you get your cutie mark or what? As for the voice, I'm telling you I will be fine! I'm a master of illusions, that includes mental illusions. If worse comes to worse I'll just make a fake mind for the voice to target and slip out the metaphysical back door."
    You only get it when you realize that it's your special talent.

I always knew I was good at flying, and I loved doing it, but I didn't know it was My Talent until I did the Sonic Rainboom.

and saying something like "you were ging to get one any way" is horribly belittleing. your basically saying that somepony is worthless, because there talent, there purpouse in life, there Destiny. doesn't matter.
    Noe please, get on the telleport pad, so we can get to the infirmary

*the two fillies are already on the telleport pad waiting to beam off. Bastara's comments have ruined there good mood though*
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Excuse me, but how do you know just what this vessel is? and what is your business with Mr. Bastara?
    Javed was slowly getting annoyed with this nosy little creature. He had already wasted so much time on this investigation, and it was starting to add up. Nevertheless, he stayed polite and friendly. One of the advantages of being a shapeshifter of his grade was perfect control over ones every movement. Brilliant for playing poker.

"How do I know what this vessel is? Why, it is a secluded and well guarded pocket-dimension, with only this small building, that seems to be randomly moving around time and space, as an entrance. Such things are obvious to the observant, my child. Although I must applaud the constructors. The timelords have..well, they had a talent for making the most amazing devises."

He pauses shortly, peeking past Rater into the console-room.

"As for my business with Bastara, I have come here because he is something of an unique case. You see, his soul currently is bound to Equestria. Normally, his soul should have been set free the moment that he was resurrected, but this did not happen. I am here to conduct some research, as his current state is most curious indeed."
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

3. - Top - End - #903

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Javed was slowly getting annoyed with this nosy little creature. He had already wasted so much time on this investigation, and it was starting to add up. Nevertheless, he stayed polite and friendly. One of the advantages of being a shapeshifter of his grade was perfect control over ones every movement. Brilliant for playing poker.

"How do I know what this vessel is? Why, it is a secluded and well guarded pocket-dimension, with only this small building, that seems to be randomly moving around time and space, as an entrance. Such things are obvious to the observant, my child. Although I must applaud the constructors. The timelords have..well, they had a talent for making the most amazing devises."

He pauses shortly, peeking past Rater into the console-room.

"As for my business with Bastara, I have come here because he is something of an unique case. You see, his soul currently is bound to Equestria. Normally, his soul should have been set free the moment that he was resurrected, but this did not happen. I am here to conduct some research, as his current state is most curious indeed."
    The number of beings that can sense souls can be counted on one standard primate's hand
    *Rater holds out one of his own*
    As you now of the time-lords, that narrows it down to three possible things. thou art either demon, or devil, or Raska. As you have a physical body, that illuminates the third.

While Bastara is in My TARDIS, he is under My Protection. So tell me exactly what your business with him is, or I will devour you, fiend.
    *for a brief instant, Javed sees horrible power in Rater's red eyes.*

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

The number of beings that can sense souls can be counted on one standard primate's hand
    *Rater holds out one of his own*
    As you now of the time-lords, that narrows it down to three possible things. thou art either demon, or devil, or Raska. As you have a physical body, that illuminates the third.

While Bastara is in My TARDIS, he is under My Protection. So tell me exactly what your business with him is, or I will devour you, fiend.
    *for a brief instant, Javed sees horrible power in Rater's red eyes.*
    Javed, in response, simply stares back. He has seen more than his share of power threatening him. By now nothing was all that impressive anymore. "My child, you have figured me out. Indeed, I am a devil. A devil from a world in which we are not just funnily colored and tumorous humanoids, mind you. But a devil nontheless. And by the way, you could have added two more species to that list." He pauses, laughing shortly.

"That, however, does not mean that I have been dishonest with you. I do not seek to threaten anyone aboard this vessel. I have come here to humbly ask for assistance on my researches into the inner functions of the soul. Not to strenghten the cause of the fiendish forces, mind you. It is merely a personal interest."
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 08:25 PM.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

5. - Top - End - #905

Javed, in response, simply stares back. He has seen more than his share of power threatening him. By now nothing was all that impressive anymore. "My child, you have figured me out. Indeed, I am a devil. A devil from a world in which we are not just funnily colored and tumorous humanoids, mind you. But a devil nontheless. And by the way, you could have added two more species to that list." He pauses, laughing shortly.

"That, however, does not mean that I have been dishonest with you. I do not seek to threaten anyone aboard this vessel. I have come here to humbly ask for assistance on my researches into the inner functions of the soul. Not to strenghten the cause of the fiendish forces, mind you. It is merely a personal interest."
    You may enter, but i expect you to abide by the rules of sacred hospitality. If I find you have decieved me, or you harm anyone or anypony under my protection, then I will consume your essence and add it to my own.
    all you outsiders are are spirits that take corporal form, much easier to digest then the souls of the wicked I'm used to.

((That's a specific limitation of his soul eating power, buy the way. he can only eat souls that have a significantly higher concentration of evil than they do of good, or the souls of entities that do not operate on anything neer human morality. that's why the MM6 still associate with him, as well as why he's only eaten so few compared to the time he's had to do it.))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

You only get it when you realize that it's your special talent.

I always knew I was good at flying, and I loved doing it, but I didn't know it was My Talent until I did the Sonic Rainboom.

and saying something like "you were ging to get one any way" is horribly belittleing. your basically saying that somepony is worthless, because there talent, there purpouse in life, there Destiny. doesn't matter.
    Noe please, get on the telleport pad, so we can get to the infirmary

*the two fillies are already on the telleport pad waiting to beam off. Bastara's comments have ruined there good mood though*
    Bastara frowned. "I would like to point out that their destiny and their talent is not controlled by their cutie mark, but the later is simply a manifestation of their abilities. I apologize if I insulted some aspect of your culture. I'm not much for social interaction." With that Bastara stepped on the teleporter pad.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ettin in the Playground

You may enter, but i expect you to abide by the rules of sacred hospitality. If I find you have decieved me, or you harm anyone or anypony under my protection, then I will consume your essence and add it to my own.
    all you outsiders are are spirits that take corporal form, much easier to digest then the souls of the wicked I'm used to.
    "Do not worry. I am not a mindless destroyer like some of my brethren, or indeed, some of our enemies." Javed stepped into the Tardis, observing the strange and fascinating technology. Which is not to say that he moved his head. He simply stood there for a moment, head fixated straight ahead. "Would you please lead me to Bastara? I could find him myself, but I doubt that you would want me to walk these halls unobserved."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Do not worry. I am not a mindless destroyer like some of my brethren, or indeed, some of our enemies." Javed stepped into the Tardis, observing the strange and fascinating technology. Which is not to say that he moved his head. He simply stood there for a moment, head fixated straight ahead. "Would you please lead me to Bastara? I could find him myself, but I doubt that you would want me to walk these halls unobserved."
    The Drakorans looked up from their meal. Brithalin spoke up "Javed? What are you doing here? If your still after studying Bastara I'm afraid you're to late. m=Meralin reincarnated him a little while ago."

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ettin in the Playground

The Drakorans looked up from their meal. Brithalin spoke up "Javed? What are you doing here? If your still after studying Bastara I'm afraid you're to late. m=Meralin reincarnated him a little while ago."
    Javed turned towards the Drakorans, giving a friendly smile. "Yes, I had noticed. But I am afraid that indeed, I may have been malinformed. From what I can tell, his soul still is very much bound to Equestria, even though now it inhabits a new body. A most curious thing indeed. On the upside, it means that I can still study what I wanted to study, and much more to boot. On the downside, that means that leaving this world might proof more difficult for him than we all imagined."

He pauses, raising his eyebrow, signaling confusion. "While we are speaking, however, I must also inquire why you are still here. Had you not planned to leave as quickly as possible?"

10. - Top - End - #910

Bastara frowned. "I would like to point out that their destiny and their talent is not controlled by their cutie mark, but the later is simply a manifestation of their abilities. I apologize if I insulted some aspect of your culture. I'm not much for social interaction." With that Bastara stepped on the teleporter pad.
    But the mark is a representation of the ponies talent and destiny. Insulting or belittling a ponies cutie mark is like... it's part of who they are, do you understand?
    *The sometimes Cybernetic Pony presses a button, causing the pad to activate. after a second, th group arrives in the health Center.*
    This way every pony.
    *Cyber Dash leads the group to the infirmary once there she directs Bastara to hop on to a table at the far end. Bastara notices a smal orange, blank flanked Pegasus Filly asleep on one of the beds, Snuggling a bloodstained Panda Plushy. their is nothing overtly monstrous about her, on like the other Denizens of the FT, though there is what appears to be a human child, wearing a torn, Victorian era dress, and she is covered in cuts. she is semi transparent and is floating above the filly, and she seams to be standing watch over her she looks up when the group enters.*
    Greetings, Rainbow Dash. and you two must be Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
    *She looks to Bastara*
    I've never seen you before. can you see or here me?
    ((He can, due to having been a ghost before))
    Is Scootaloo gonna wake up soon?
    Yeah, I've got something I need to show her.
    She needs her rest. I will be able to wake her soon.
    ((So, does Bastara hop on the table so he can be scanned, or does he hesitate to question The Murdered Daughter?))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

But the mark is a representation of the ponies talent and destiny. Insulting or belittling a ponies cutie mark is like... it's part of who they are, do you understand?
    *The sometimes Cybernetic Pony presses a button, causing the pad to activate. after a second, th group arrives in the health Center.*
    This way every pony.
    *Cyber Dash leads the group to the infirmary once there she directs Bastara to hop on to a table at the far end. Bastara notices a smal orange, blank flanked Pegasus Filly asleep on one of the beds, Snuggling a bloodstained Panda Plushy. their is nothing overtly monstrous about her, on like the other Denizens of the FT, though there is what appears to be a human child, wearing a torn, Victorian era dress, and she is covered in cuts. she is semi transparent and is floating above the filly, and she seams to be standing watch over her she looks up when the group enters.*
    Greetings, Rainbow Dash. and you two must be Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
    *She looks to Bastara*
    I've never seen you before. can you see or here me?
    ((He can, due to having been a ghost before))
    Is Scootaloo gonna wake up soon?
    Yeah, I've got something I need to show her.
    She needs her rest. I will be able to wake her soon.
    ((So, does Bastara hop on the table so he can be scanned, or does he hesitate to question The Murdered Daughter?))
    Bastara takes Rainbow's comment on cutie marks in stride. "I guess so. It just puzzles me why you need external validation of your abilities." Bastara looks at the Murdered Daughter "Yes, I can see you. Are you somehow tied to the orange pony who sleeps beside you?" he then climbs, with some difficulty, onto the table next to Scootaloo so he can talk with the ghost.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Javed turned towards the Drakorans, giving a friendly smile. "Yes, I had noticed. But I am afraid that indeed, I may have been malinformed. From what I can tell, his soul still is very much bound to Equestria, even though now it inhabits a new body. A most curious thing indeed. On the upside, it means that I can still study what I wanted to study, and much more to boot. On the downside, that means that leaving this world might proof more difficult for him than we all imagined."

He pauses, raising his eyebrow, signaling confusion. "While we are speaking, however, I must also inquire why you are still here. Had you not planned to leave as quickly as possible?"
    Fanrir spoke up. "We haven't left yet because we wanted to rest for a time and learn more about these new allies we have found. Also, there might be some complications with Bastara leaving this plane."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Woops. Sorry about the double post.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-14 at 10:27 PM.

13. - Top - End - #913

Bastara takes Rainbow's comment on cutie marks in stride. "I guess so. It just puzzles me why you need external validation of your abilities." Bastara looks at the Murdered Daughter "Yes, I can see you. Are you somehow tied to the orange pony who sleeps beside you?" he then climbs, with some difficulty, onto the table next to Scootaloo so he can talk with the ghost.
    Yes. I am one of a number of spirits called a Geist. my kind are born when a ghost does not pass on. Eventually the Anchors that hold us in the world of the living erode, and we are forced to live in the underworld. it's not a pleasant place. some ghosts try to make an anchor for themselves out of the method of their death. other soe how escape into the Shadow realm, or hisil, were the spirits of nature, machines and concepts live. the end result is the same. we became something that is n longer human. sort of, half ghost, half concept spirit, tied to a specific manner of death. I represent death by a guardians betrayal. Very few of us Geists can remember much of our time among the living, all I remember is that I was murdered by my father. I don't even remember my name, you may call me the Murdered Daughter.

Most Geister have agendas when freed from the under world. some want to experience the sensations of life again, others wish to cause more deaths. some, like myself, wish to prevent the kinds of deaths that gave birth to us. in order for us to do this, we need living bodies. so we aproach beings that are sensitive to the enrgies of death, or to the spirit world. and we wait. eventually, one will have a near death experience, or more often, actually die. then we aproach them. we stop time at the exact moment when they would pass on, and we make an offer. We promise to return them to life, and boldter and focus there latent Psychic abillities. In exchange, we get to piggy back in the hosts soul. This makes us a hybrid Entity. for all intents and perpases Scootaloo and I are one entity, with one soul. only death by old age, or incredibly powerful necromancy, can seperate us. of course, should Scootaloo die again, and not wish to be ressurected, then I can sever the bond then, though my ressuerection is much less dangerous than a typical Geist's. I can also stop her from aging past a certain age if she so desires, but that is a power unique to me.

Geister can only bind to certain types of Hosts. some can only bond to hosts who posses the same threshold, or type of death. others can only bind to a host who resonates with their personal history. and a few are not so limited. My only goal is to protect victims of a Guardians betrayal. for this reason, all of my hosts have been abused or neglected children

*Cyber Dash looks incredibly guilty at hearing that, and is choking back tears. she pulls the other two foals out of the room and tells them to wait outside. she then activates the scaner on the table bastara is laying on, before moving to a corner of the room. she seems to mbe trying very hard to not let the rooms remaining conscieus occupants see her cry*

*The murdered daughter ignores this, she points to the doll that Scootaloo is holding*
    This is my Keystone, it is a type of moento, an item touched by death. One of the bound, or Sin-eaters in modern parlance, can use these Items of death as a werewolf would a spirit bound fetish, or a mage an enchanted artifact. each Keystone Memento is unique, as it is a symbol of the bond between the Geist and Host. they are indestructible, as long as I am existent the doll can not be broken. if it is lost, stolen, or destroyed, then My host can re-summon it. or she can store it with in our shared soul. Most keystones have some minor power associated with it as well. a Geist of gun violence may have a keystone that takes the form of a pistol that never needs to be reloaded. Mine always take a form that my host finds comforting, and can protect them from mundane nightmares.

At least, that is how it works in my home world. I've never traveled to other worlds before, as most in mine lack the ability. this is all very exiting, really.

*At this point, the scan stops, and the Geist waits for Bastara to respond*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Yes. I am one of a number of spirits called a Geist. my kind are born when a ghost does not pass on. Eventually the Anchors that hold us in the world of the living erode, and we are forced to live in the underworld. it's not a pleasant place. some ghosts try to make an anchor for themselves out of the method of their death. other soe how escape into the Shadow realm, or hisil, were the spirits of nature, machines and concepts live. the end result is the same. we became something that is n longer human. sort of, half ghost, half concept spirit, tied to a specific manner of death. I represent death by a guardians betrayal. Very few of us Geists can remember much of our time among the living, all I remember is that I was murdered by my father. I don't even remember my name, you may call me the Murdered Daughter.

Most Geister have agendas when freed from the under world. some want to experience the sensations of life again, others wish to cause more deaths. some, like myself, wish to prevent the kinds of deaths that gave birth to us. in order for us to do this, we need living bodies. so we aproach beings that are sensitive to the enrgies of death, or to the spirit world. and we wait. eventually, one will have a near death experience, or more often, actually die. then we aproach them. we stop time at the exact moment when they would pass on, and we make an offer. We promise to return them to life, and boldter and focus there latent Psychic abillities. In exchange, we get to piggy back in the hosts soul. This makes us a hybrid Entity. for all intents and perpases Scootaloo and I are one entity, with one soul. only death by old age, or incredibly powerful necromancy, can seperate us. of course, should Scootaloo die again, and not wish to be ressurected, then I can sever the bond then, though my ressuerection is much less dangerous than a typical Geist's. I can also stop her from aging past a certain age if she so desires, but that is a power unique to me.

Geister can only bind to certain types of Hosts. some can only bond to hosts who posses the same threshold, or type of death. others can only bind to a host who resonates with their personal history. and a few are not so limited. My only goal is to protect victims of a Guardians betrayal. for this reason, all of my hosts have been abused or neglected children

*Cyber Dash looks incredibly guilty at hearing that, and is choking back tears. she pulls the other two foals out of the room and tells them to wait outside. she then activates the scaner on the table bastara is laying on, before moving to a corner of the room. she seems to mbe trying very hard to not let the rooms remaining conscieus occupants see her cry*

*The murdered daughter ignores this, she points to the doll that Scootaloo is holding*
    This is my Keystone, it is a type of moento, an item touched by death. One of the bound, or Sin-eaters in modern parlance, can use these Items of death as a werewolf would a spirit bound fetish, or a mage an enchanted artifact. each Keystone Memento is unique, as it is a symbol of the bond between the Geist and Host. they are indestructible, as long as I am existent the doll can not be broken. if it is lost, stolen, or destroyed, then My host can re-summon it. or she can store it with in our shared soul. Most keystones have some minor power associated with it as well. a Geist of gun violence may have a keystone that takes the form of a pistol that never needs to be reloaded. Mine always take a form that my host finds comforting, and can protect them from mundane nightmares.

At least, that is how it works in my home world. I've never traveled to other worlds before, as most in mine lack the ability. this is all very exiting, really.

*At this point, the scan stops, and the Geist waits for Bastara to respond*
    Bastara nods. "All quite interesting. I cannot say there is anything like that were I am from. When you die, your soul either goes to some plane that resonates the same mental attitude as your soul or, if you have unfinished business on the material plane, you become a ghost. Only people who are connected to you being a ghost can perceive you. For example, when I died, only Meralin, the Druid who would later resurrect me, and Charnel, the witch who would later try and destroy me, could see and hear me. Magic can also be used to bind a soul to a body with necrotic energy. Such is how Undead are born. Zombies, skeletons, wights; they are all souls forced into a body. Sometimes, how a soul died influences what Undead it makes. Someone who was drowned might become a Drowned and someone burned alive might become a Cremation. There are creatures made of pure death energy. While they react to magic the same way as Undead they are not truly Undead, simply a concentration of negative energy. These we call simply the Borndead. They can also usually create Undead themselves. There is also Blood Magic, an arcane art that channels the energies of life and death simultaneously. It has truly horrific results, such as the Bloodborn. Bloodborn are alive, but instead of needing to eat other living things they must consume the Undead. Also, they have no qualms about killing someone, animating them as Undead and killing them again."

15. - Top - End - #915

Bastara nods. "All quite interesting. I cannot say there is anything like that were I am from. When you die, your soul either goes to some plane that resonates the same mental attitude as your soul or, if you have unfinished business on the material plane, you become a ghost. Only people who are connected to you being a ghost can perceive you. For example, when I died, only Meralin, the Druid who would later resurrect me, and Charnel, the witch who would later try and destroy me, could see and hear me. Magic can also be used to bind a soul to a body with necrotic energy. Such is how Undead are born. Zombies, skeletons, wights; they are all souls forced into a body. Sometimes, how a soul died influences what Undead it makes. Someone who was drowned might become a Drowned and someone burned alive might become a Cremation. There are creatures made of pure death energy. While they react to magic the same way as Undead they are not truly Undead, simply a concentration of negative energy. These we call simply the Borndead. They can also usually create Undead themselves. There is also Blood Magic, an arcane art that channels the energies of life and death simultaneously. It has truly horrific results, such as the Bloodborn. Bloodborn are alive, but instead of needing to eat other living things they must consume the Undead. Also, they have no qualms about killing someone, animating them as Undead and killing them again."

Fasinating.

*Cyber Dash, has composed herself now, and comes over to read the rsults of the Scan*
    Okay, it seems like you're stuck here for the time being, your soul is stuck to equestria or something. your also possessed by a spirit or something, that's probably the voice you were hearing. we might be able to get rid of it for you if you'd like.

Oh, this is cool. Rater cast a spell on everypony that was fighting that Windigo thing, so that none of you would get hurt if AJ's hellfire missed. apparently both the new body that this Meralin girl was making, and your ghost were affected by the spell, and when we used the elements, it got made part of her spell. basically, the fire proofing spell is part of who you are now.

((as a reminder, the spell protects from normal fire, magical fire, pure elemental fire, hellfire, soul fire, dragon fire, necrotic fire, and phoenix fire. the spell is part of Bastara now, because both his developing reincarnation, and his ghost/soul were in the area of affect when rater cast it. it is permanant, and non supressable nor can it be dispelled))

*Then Scootaloo wakes up, and sees cyber Dash.*
    Rainbow Dash?
    Hey kid, how are you feeling?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Fasinating.

*Cyber Dash, has composed herself now, and comes over to read the rsults of the Scan*
    Okay, it seems like you're stuck here for the time being, your soul is stuck to equestria or something. your also possessed by a spirit or something, that's probably the voice you were hearing. we might be able to get rid of it for you if you'd like.

Oh, this is cool. Rater cast a spell on everypony that was fighting that Windigo thing, so that none of you would get hurt if AJ's hellfire missed. apparently both the new body that this Meralin girl was making, and your ghost were affected by the spell, and when we used the elements, it got made part of her spell. basically, the fire proofing spell is part of who you are now.

((as a reminder, the spell protects from normal fire, magical fire, pure elemental fire, hellfire, soul fire, dragon fire, necrotic fire, and phoenix fire. the spell is part of Bastara now, because both his developing reincarnation, and his ghost/soul were in the area of affect when rater cast it. it is permanant, and non supressable nor can it be dispelled))

*Then Scootaloo wakes up, and sees cyber Dash.*
    Rainbow Dash?
    Hey kid, how are you feeling?
    Bastar gets up. "So I'm stuck here? Ah well. I'm sure Brithalin and Ged can find some way to get me off this plane. Also, you said that the fire-proofing spell is part of me now? Well, that will make my revenge a lot easier." Bastara looks over at Scootaloo "Hello. Who are you?"

17. - Top - End - #917

Bastar gets up. "So I'm stuck here? Ah well. I'm sure Brithalin and Ged can find some way to get me off this plane. Also, you said that the fire-proofing spell is part of me now? Well, that will make my revenge a lot easier." Bastara looks over at Scootaloo "Hello. Who are you?"
    Scootaloo.*the Filly looks nervous*Who are you?
    *For her part, the murdered Daughter is silent. she prefers to let her hosts do the talking. Cyber dash looks like she want's to talk to Scootaloo right now, but is holding her tongue. the matter she wants to discuss is a private one*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Scootaloo.*the Filly looks nervous*Who are you?
    *For her part, the murdered Daughter is silent. she prefers to let her hosts do the talking. Cyber dash looks like she want's to talk to Scootaloo right now, but is holding her tongue. the matter she wants to discuss is a private one*
    "I'm Bastara." Bastara looks over at the two fillies and Rainbow Dash "I think they want to talk to you."

19. - Top - End - #919

"I'm Bastara." Bastara looks over at the two fillies and Rainbow Dash "I think they want to talk to you."
    ((Shadow Bloom and Sweetie Bellemental are waiting out side the infirmary, because Cyber Dash did not want the fillies to see her cry, when The Murderd Daughter said that all of her hosts were abused or neglected Children. Dashie felt alot of guilt after not being able to save her, after seeing other equestria's where Scoots was abused, neglected, or homeless. After the other two Crusaders turn up, and the possibility of Scoots being alive, that guilt comes back. and now, her fears about Scootaloo's home life are justified. think, in canon and a lot of fics, Rainbow Become a big sister figure for Scootaloo. that didn't happen in The MM6's world. Dashie wants very badly to make up for that))

Yeah, she said you wanted to talk to me.*the filly is pointing to the Murdered daughter*
    It can wait a bit, kid. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are here, the've got someting they wan't to show you. now bastara needs to work on getting used to his legs, he wasn't always a pony. so I'll take him to the exercise room and leave you foals to catch up
    *the Pegasus helps Bastara off of the table, and leads him over to the door. she opens it and walks out, pausing to address the two Fillies who most definitely did not have their ears pressed against the door*
    she's awake, go talk to her
    *The two Foals run into the room and start talking to Scootaloo about how Sweetie got her Cutie Mark, the Pegasus Filly is disappointed that she missed it, but is happy for her friend. Cyber Dash turns to Bastara*
    This way

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

((Shadow Bloom and Sweetie Bellemental are waiting out side the infirmary, because Cyber Dash did not want the fillies to see her cry, when The Murderd Daughter said that all of her hosts were abused or neglected Children. Dashie felt alot of guilt after not being able to save her, after seeing other equestria's where Scoots was abused, neglected, or homeless. After the other two Crusaders turn up, and the possibility of Scoots being alive, that guilt comes back. and now, her fears about Scootaloo's home life are justified. think, in canon and a lot of fics, Rainbow Become a big sister figure for Scootaloo. that didn't happen in The MM6's world. Dashie wants very badly to make up for that))

Yeah, she said you wanted to talk to me.*the filly is pointing to the Murdered daughter*
    It can wait a bit, kid. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are here, the've got someting they wan't to show you. now bastara needs to work on getting used to his legs, he wasn't always a pony. so I'll take him to the exercise room and leave you foals to catch up
    *the Pegasus helps Bastara off of the table, and leads him over to the door. she opens it and walks out, pausing to address the two Fillies who most definitely did not have their ears pressed against the door*
    she's awake, go talk to her
    *The two Foals run into the room and start talking to Scootaloo about how Sweetie got her Cutie Mark, the Pegasus Filly is disappointed that she missed it, but is happy for her friend. Cyber Dash turns to Bastara*
    This way
    Bastara follows Rainbow Dash. "So, there will be some type of celebration for Sweetie Belle?"

21. - Top - End - #921

Bastara follows Rainbow Dash. "So, there will be some type of celebration for Sweetie Belle?"
    well, that's the tradition. A foal getting their cutie mark is a big right of passage. it's a sign that they're growing up. but Sweetie Belle apparently wants to wait until the other two crusaders get there marks, so they can celebrate together.
    *the two arrive at a room that looks like a moder gym, with waits and cardio equipment.*
    That's a rowing maching, that'll help you build up streanth in your fore legs, that's a leg press, that'll build up your back legs, that's a tread mill. you turn it on and the part you stand on moves, so you walk on it. that should give you some coordination training. pick a machine and hop on it.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-09-15 at 10:07 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ettin in the Playground

Fanrir spoke up. "We haven't left yet because we wanted to rest for a time and learn more about these new allies we have found. Also, there might be some complications with Bastara leaving this plane."
    "As expected. Since that is the case, may I propose an alliance?" Javed waited for the inevitable suspicious looks that came now, tactfully glancing over them. "I know what you are suspecting. A devil, offering his help? Whatever you may think, I do not intend to goad any members of your entourage into a pact. But the information I could gather from Bastara's soul might proove to be highly useful in figuring out how we can safely transport him back to your homeworld."

23. - Top - End - #923

"As expected. Since that is the case, may I propose an alliance?" Javed waited for the inevitable suspicious looks that came now, tactfully glancing over them. "I know what you are suspecting. A devil, offering his help? Whatever you may think, I do not intend to goad any members of your entourage into a pact. But the information I could gather from Bastara's soul might proove to be highly useful in figuring out how we can safely transport him back to your homeworld."
    O I could use the trans dimensional tachnology in the TARDIS to sever the bond between Bastara and Equestria.

You would not believe how often ponies forget that that's a thing.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ettin in the Playground

O I could use the trans dimensional tachnology in the TARDIS to sever the bond between Bastara and Equestria.

You would not believe how often ponies forget that that's a thing.
    Javed did not seem to react for a moment. In fact, he stood utterly still, as though he had been replaced by a wax figure. This was because beneath his physical facade, he was utterly baffled. Only a few moments later did he remember to actually move his body again. For the first time since the Drakorans had met him, there seemed to be genuine anger in his voice. "Are you mad? There are reasons that the timelords had long since tried to avoid travelling between worlds in the times they had still been alive! This is not just a matter of severing a bond, child! When a creature bonds his soul to a world, more things change than just a connection that you can cut at will. His nature, his natural form, everything became different. These are things that need to be fixed before he can be send back!"

25. - Top - End - #925

Javed did not seem to react for a moment. In fact, he stood utterly still, as though he had been replaced by a wax figure. This was because beneath his physical facade, he was utterly baffled. Only a few moments later did he remember to actually move his body again. For the first time since the Drakorans had met him, there seemed to be genuine anger in his voice. "Are you mad? There are reasons that the timelords had long since tried to avoid travelling between worlds in the times they had still been alive! This is not just a matter of severing a bond, child! When a creature bonds his soul to a world, more things change than just a connection that you can cut at will. His nature, his natural form, everything became different. These are things that need to be fixed before he can be send back!"
    you are clearly not as informed about the time-Lords as you think. The Prior Owner of this vessle used to travel to parallel worlds all the time, before the Time war. it was the act of Temporally locking the planet Gallifrey and bringing the Gallifreyans and Daleks to the point of Extinction that made it near impossible for such travel to happen.

Besides, with all of the modifications I've made, My TARDIS is not restricted by the limitations of lesser time machines.

Do not speak of such things to me, devil. I would not claim to be able to do something, if I could not do it.

*A beep goes off, rater checks the console.*
    the tests on Bastara are finished. it seems that he is possessed by a spirit native to this realm. excising the spirit should break the bond.

you may examine him, he's in the exercise room.
    *Rater presses an other button,causing two security drones to appear*
    Take the minotuar to the exercise room. if he tries anything funny, Exterminate him.
    WE OBEY! COME, BOVINE LIFEFORM!
    *The two friendship Daleks/Security Drones motion for Javed to follow*
    ((just a reminder, they are not actually daleks. they just look like them, and act as such. however, they are derived from dalek technology and thus are just as dangerous as the real deal

also, the bit about dimensional traveling is true. they did it all the time in the classic series, and the expanded universe.))
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-09-15 at 11:29 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

well, that's the tradition. A foal getting their cutie mark is a big right of passage. it's a sign that they're growing up. but Sweetie Belle apparently wants to wait until the other two crusaders get there marks, so they can celebrate together.
    *the two arrive at a room that looks like a moder gym, with waits and cardio equipment.*
    That's a rowing maching, that'll help you build up streanth in your fore legs, that's a leg press, that'll build up your back legs, that's a tread mill. you turn it on and the part you stand on moves, so you walk on it. that should give you some coordination training. pick a machine and hop on it.
    Bastara hopped on to the treadmill and, after having a devil of a time figuring out how to turn it one, began to try and mimic the way he had seen the other ponies walk. He fell down a lot, got pushed off the tread mill and frequently tripped over his own legs. Cussing and muttering under his breath Bastara continued at it. "I'm probably going to be awhile. You can go if you want."

The Drakorans ate their meal in silence. Time travel was something beyond them and right now they were all quite hungry. Xander finished his meal and stood up. "Rater, do you know if Spike has awakened yet? I would very much wish to talk to him.". Lore and Thatelor also stood up "We're going to go to the exercise room to spar. Anyone's welcome to join us." The Warblade and Crusader followed Javed and the security drones.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

you are clearly not as informed about the time-Lords as you think. The Prior Owner of this vessle used to travel to parallel worlds all the time, before the Time war. it was the act of Temporally locking the planet Gallifrey and bringing the Gallifreyans and Daleks to the point of Extinction that made it near impossible for such travel to happen.

Besides, with all of the modifications I've made, My TARDIS is not restricted by the limitations of lesser time machines.

Do not speak of such things to me, devil. I would not claim to be able to do something, if I could not do it.

*A beep goes off, rater checks the console.*
    the tests on Bastara are finished. it seems that he is possessed by a spirit native to this realm. excising the spirit should break the bond.

you may examine him, he's in the exercise room.
    *Rater presses an other button,causing two security drones to appear*
    Take the minotuar to the exercise room. if he tries anything funny, Exterminate him.
    WE OBEY! COME, BOVINE LIFEFORM!
    *The two friendship Daleks/Security Drones motion for Javed to follow*
    ((just a reminder, they are not actually daleks. they just look like them, and act as such. however, they are derived from dalek technology and thus are just as dangerous as the real deal

also, the bit about dimensional traveling is true. they did it all the time in the classic series, and the expanded universe.))
    Javed still speaks as he is being escorted away. "And just tell me, child, how many of those timelords died during their travels into new worlds? How many were resurrected through magical means and then wanted to go back into their worlds? You have no idea of the nature of a creature's unity."

What a foolish creature. Did it honestly think that walls and a few tin cans would be inescapable to him? Inside his head, a plan started to formulate. Escape would be easy. Fixing everything that this being would inevitably wreck, that would be the hard part.

Spoiler
    Show
    On a somewhat unrelated note, did rater steal the Tardis? This is somewhat important to me, as Javed is a demon of greed, after all.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-15 at 11:44 AM.

28. - Top - End - #928

Bastara hopped on to the treadmill and, after having a devil of a time figuring out how to turn it one, began to try and mimic the way he had seen the other ponies walk. He fell down a lot, got pushed off the tread mill and frequently tripped over his own legs. Cussing and muttering under his breath Bastara continued at it. "I'm probably going to be awhile. You can go if you want."

The Drakorans ate their meal in silence. Time travel was something beyond them and right now they were all quite hungry. Xander finished his meal and stood up. "Rater, do you know if Spike has awakened yet? I would very much wish to talk to him.". Lore and Thatelor also stood up "We're going to go to the exercise room to spar. Anyone's welcome to join us." The Warblade and Crusader followed Javed and the security drones.
    There is no place to spar in the exercise room. none of us are warriors, the exercise room is just a place for strength and cardio training.

Xander, Spike won't awaken for a while yet. The Dragons of this world have been known to hibernate for upwards of 100 years at a time, it's something that they have to do every so often. He could wake up now, or he could awaken in five decades

And once spike awakens, if his last hibernation is anything to go by, talking won't be the first thing on his mind.
    *Raripire blushes before discreetly leaving the room*

*meenwhile, Cyber Dash leave Bastara to his peace. she heads back to the infirmary and waits for the crusaders to finish talking*

Javed still speaks as he is being escorted away. "And just tell me, child, how many of those timelords died during their travels into new worlds? How many were resurrected through magical means and then wanted to go back into their worlds? You have no idea of the nature of a creature's unity."

What a foolish creature. Did it honestly think that walls and a few tin cans would be inescapable to him? Inside his head, a plan started to formulate. Escape would be easy. Fixing everything that this being would inevitably wreck, that would be the hard part.
    ((The same enchantments that prevent somepony from entering without permission, also prevent somepony from exiting, if the FT goes into lock down. Javed has no way of knowing this, but I want to get it established now))

At least twelve Time-lords have regenerated while in a realm not their own, though that is all irrelevant now, as excising the possessing spirit, should terminate the bond holding him to Equestria

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #929

Spoiler
    Show
    On a somewhat unrelated note, did rater steal the Tardis? This is somewhat important to me, as Javed is a demon of greed, after all.
    No, it's a patchwork of the reamains of the same fifteen TARDISes that Crimson hollowed out to make Blue Box. go back to the slightly on fire thread and read from were we initially branched into this thread, I'm looking for the right page now.))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

There is no place to spar in the exercise room. none of us are warriors, the exercise room is just a place for strength and cardio training.

Xander, Spike won't awaken for a while yet. The Dragons of this world have been known to hibernate for upwards of 100 years at a time, it's something that they have to do every so often. He could wake up now, or he could awaken in five decades

And once spike awakens, if his last hibernation is anything to go by, talking won't be the first thing on his mind.
    *Raripire blushes before discreetly leaving the room*

*meenwhile, Cyber Dash leave Bastara to his peace. she heads back to the infirmary and waits for the crusaders to finish talking*
    Xander frowns "A pity. It would have meant a lot to me to meet a Dragon of this world. Nevertheless, if Spike wishes to sleep, so be it. Out of interest, what happened during his last hibernation?" Lore raised an eyebrow "None of you are warriors? That's a new one for me at least. All of my allies have all been fighters. Well, were can we spar?"