New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Other Ponythread RP

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Xander's expression turns to a grim frown at the mention of Rater's fight the with Dragons "Was there no other way to deal with these Dragons? I understand that the Dragons in your world are different, but surely their deaths were not necessary? I are fortunate that you did not perform that deed in my hoem fo Drakmor. That would earn you death at the very least." Xander took a deep breath and calmed down. At this point, Eulshrak had ran out of fuel and reverted to his more human form. He picked himself up "I'm sorry. Usually I can control myself." Fanrir turned to Rater "Alright, looks like we are ready to go."
    Bastara, and only Bastara, hears a whiny little voice in the back of his head.

"Stupidfoolthinkshecanrunfrommyneicecanhe?Yourplane-bound,sonny!"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-09-14 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    We told them thatif they fled. and left behing copensation for those whose homes were destroyed, or who were injured or had family killed, during the dragons invasion, rhen we would let them live.

There King, in his arrogance, refused. and so was slain. some of his wiser subjects fled, and where permited to do so.

*Rater turns and opens the Door to the FT.*
    All a bored!
    "Some Dragons are violent by nature. In Drakmor we let them use their anger for war and during times of peace against illusions. Perhaps you should set up a similar system in Equestria." Xander then walked in to the FrankenTardis "Hmm. Efficient use of extra-dimensional space." The rest of the Drakorians walk on to the FT, each with varying levels of awe at the strange devices. Dathid and Ged are particularly intrigued. The former has moved over to a console and has begun to attempt to take it apart. The later casts a scanning spell, trying to find as much he can out about this strange mode of transit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Bastara, and only Bastara, hears a whiny little voice in the back of his head.

"Stupidfoolthinkshecanrunfrommyneicecanhe?Yourplane-bound,sonny!"
    Bastara is wary of the voice and puts up a layer of mental barriers to shut it out. He then slows walks over to the FT, his movements still looking jerky and very human-like. As he tries to climb up a small drift of snow Bastara trips and falls down "Screw this." He uses his newly discovered telekinesis powers and levitates himself into the FT. He shields his eyes from the bright light, grumbles and then casts a spell that cloaks him in a field of darkness.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the FT is still on the plane, so Bastara can enter it.

3. - Top - End - #873

Bastara is wary of the voice and puts up a layer of mental barriers to shut it out. He then slows walks over to the FT, his movements still looking jerky and very human-like. As he tries to climb up a small drift of snow Bastara trips and falls down "Screw this." He uses his newly discovered telekinesis powers and levitates himself into the FT. He shields his eyes from the bright light, grumbles and then casts a spell that cloaks him in a field of darkness.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the FT is still on the plane, so Bastara can enter it.
    "Worthashot." the voice mumbled. "Noreally,Iwouldn'tleavenow.Notifyouwantyournaturef riendtolive."
    Show

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Worthashot." the voice mumbled. "Noreally,Iwouldn'tleavenow.Notifyouwantyournaturef riendtolive."
    Bastara took the advice in stride. He wasn't going to trust the voice, but it was better safe than sorry. "Perhaps we could not leave for a little while? I would be interested in learning more about these allies of ours." "Fine with me" said Dathid as he joyously dismantled a console.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Colossus in the Playground

"Some Dragons are violent by nature. In Drakmor we let them use their anger for war and during times of peace against illusions. Perhaps you should set up a similar system in Equestria." Xander then walked in to the FrankenTardis "Hmm. Efficient use of extra-dimensional space." The rest of the Drakorians walk on to the FT, each with varying levels of awe at the strange devices. Dathid and Ged are particularly intrigued. The former has moved over to a console and has begun to attempt to take it apart. The later casts a scanning spell, trying to find as much he can out about this strange mode of transit.
    Well the dragons of Equestria have their own territory outside Equestria proper, that is to say, the nation, not the planet. their taking of the city was a violation of that treaty. Princess Celestia gracelessly allows the dragons to roost in the mountains of Equestria's borders, and in it's spooky haunted forests, in exchange, the dragons don't raid equestrian towns. forty dragons taking equestrian territory is a clear violation of that treaty, is it not?
    *Rater notices Dathid trying to disassemble the console*
    Please stop that.
    *Ged's spells pick up that there are enchantemnts on the doors that prevent any being from walking through them, or from telleporting or plain-shifting past them, unless they are a permant resident of The FT, or are invited by one. the specic spell is called a Vampire House Guest charm, and this one is literally strong enough to stop a god from entering.

He also detects that the spells on the console are specifically designed to stop anyone other than rater, Twilich, or Cyber Dash from moving the FT, or activating the telleportation effect.

It beyond that, all of it's effects are purely technological, save for the actual time travel, which is Psychic in nature*

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((It counts as a pocket dimension within whatever plain it is currently on, so yes))

You look a little wobbly, Mr. Bastara, would you like to go to the health center? we have equipment you could use to get used to your new body. I think rainbow was going to head there anyway, because we have a patient in the infirmary over there.

Yeah, I was gonna heck on Scootaloo. Come on Mr. Bastara.
    *Weather or not Bastara follows,Cyber Dash leaves, though not before changing from her cyber golem form into her living Meat Pony form. Pinkie made good on her promise to teach her how to make the transformers sound effect.

Speaking of which, the Zombie returns to being a Pinkie Party Pony and heads off to the bed room that she shares with rainbow, though not before giving a concerned look to her pretty Pegasus pony partner*
    You should probably go anyway, Bad things happen when you mix magic from multiple worlds together, like by say, reincarnating while off world. we have the Equipment necessary to detect those issues.

It will take about an hour to get where I plan to drop you off, so feel free to explore, just don't touch anything you don't recognize, and don't try to take apart any pieces of technology you find. Mind the Security Drones. and do not go into the private chambers with out the permission of that rooms accupants. Especially Rainbow and Pinkies shared bedroom, Twilight's Librry, her Laboratory, my Laboratory, and Spikes Treasure room. Spike is Hibernating right now, so just stay out.
    You all would have to go through my room to get to it anyway.

Any questions?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #876

Bastara took the advice in stride. He wasn't going to trust the voice, but it was better safe than sorry. "Perhaps we could not leave for a little while? I would be interested in learning more about these allies of ours." "Fine with me" said Dathid as he joyously dismantled a console.
    "Goodchoice." the voice said approvingly. "Nottoleave.Lookattheshadowthing,theonethatlooksabi tlikeyou.Notsafetomesswiththingslikethat.TheElemen tsofharmonywithhimarenottherealones.Pureevil."
    Show

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile...

Somewhere, on the lower planes of Equestria, Javed was very much confused. He felt it. The soul had been placed into a new, living body. Yet still, it was bound. This development certainly was unexpected. In fact, it contradicted many of his own theories.

But that was not the end of it. The soul had entered an interplanar, microdimensional room. A Tardis. These developments were highly curious. And perhaps they meant that there was still time.
    Javed decided to take on the minotauric form once again. The creatures were familiar to it. And he had not hurt them while in it. It would do.

Only a minute later, there was a knock on the front door of the Frankentardis. Someone was waiting to be let in.

Spoiler
    Show

Just for clarification. Does whatever is whispering those words into Barasta have a soul or anything similar that is currently situated inside of the FT?
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 02:14 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Well the dragons of Equestria have their own territory outside Equestria proper, that is to say, the nation, not the planet. their taking of the city was a violation of that treaty. Princess Celestia gracelessly allows the dragons to roost in the mountains of Equestria's borders, and in it's spooky haunted forests, in exchange, the dragons don't raid equestrian towns. forty dragons taking equestrian territory is a clear violation of that treaty, is it not?
    *Rater notices Dathid trying to disassemble the console*
    Please stop that.
    *Ged's spells pick up that there are enchantemnts on the doors that prevent any being from walking through them, or from telleporting or plain-shifting past them, unless they are a permant resident of The FT, or are invited by one. the specic spell is called a Vampire House Guest charm, and this one is literally strong enough to stop a god from entering.

He also detects that the spells on the console are specifically designed to stop anyone other than rater, Twilich, or Cyber Dash from moving the FT, or activating the telleportation effect.

It beyond that, all of it's effects are purely technological, save for the actual time travel, which is Psychic in nature*

((It counts as a pocket dimension within whatever plain it is currently on, so yes))

You look a little wobbly, Mr. Bastara, would you like to go to the health center? we have equipment you could use to get used to your new body. I think rainbow was going to head there anyway, because we have a patient in the infirmary over there.

Yeah, I was gonna heck on Scootaloo. Come on Mr. Bastara.
    *Weather or not Bastara follows,Cyber Dash leaves, though not before changing from her cyber golem form into her living Meat Pony form. Pinkie made good on her promise to teach her how to make the transformers sound effect.

Speaking of which, the Zombie returns to being a Pinkie Party Pony and heads off to the bed room that she shares with rainbow, though not before giving a concerned look to her pretty Pegasus pony partner*
    You should probably go anyway, Bad things happen when you mix magic from multiple worlds together, like by say, reincarnating while off world. we have the Equipment necessary to detect those issues.

It will take about an hour to get where I plan to drop you off, so feel free to explore, just don't touch anything you don't recognize, and don't try to take apart any pieces of technology you find. Mind the Security Drones. and do not go into the private chambers with out the permission of that rooms accupants. Especially Rainbow and Pinkies shared bedroom, Twilight's Librry, her Laboratory, my Laboratory, and Spikes Treasure room. Spike is Hibernating right now, so just stay out.
    You all would have to go through my room to get to it anyway.

Any questions?
    "Very well. I won't argue about your land's laws about Dragons, as they are no doubts very different from the laws in Drakmor. Also, when will Spike awaken? I would be interested in talking with him." Dathid looks up from his meddling "Sorry. I get a little overzealous when find some new mechanism or device" He quickly puts the console back together. Ged looks surprised at the minimal use of magic in the FT but shrugs and then goes to works studying the Vampire House Guest charm. Bastara nods "Very well. None of us are used to as much interplanar traveling as we have recently done, so it would be helpful to learn from someone as obviously experienced in the subject as you." Bastara awkwardly walks after Rainbow Dash, he can't rely on magic for everything. Lahk-Mout conjures up some food and the rest of the Drakorans sit down to eat.

9. - Top - End - #879

"Very well. I won't argue about your land's laws about Dragons, as they are no doubts very different from the laws in Drakmor. Also, when will Spike awaken? I would be interested in talking with him." Dathid looks up from his meddling "Sorry. I get a little overzealous when find some new mechanism or device" He quickly puts the console back together. Ged looks surprised at the minimal use of magic in the FT but shrugs and then goes to works studying the Vampire House Guest charm. Bastara nods "Very well. None of us are used to as much interplanar traveling as we have recently done, so it would be helpful to learn from someone as obviously experienced in the subject as you." Bastara awkwardly walks after Rainbow Dash, he can't rely on magic for everything. Lahk-Mout conjures up some food and the rest of the Drakorans sit down to eat.
    Well, when you finish eating, I would be happy to explain more.
    *rater, heres the knocking on the door*
    Nice try Windigo, I'm not falling for that again!
    *rater presses a button on the console causing the FT to warp off to beach in southern Equestria, a good ten minute before the Drakorans tried to Reincarnate Bastara.*

*meenwhile, in a hall way, Cyber Dash is leading Bastara to a teleportation pad.*
    So, what brings you to This shard of Equestria?

((Theoboldi, That was something I had preplanned out as part of my IC Backstory, you just brought it up. if you want to continue from that line of RP, try again in a few posts.))

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ettin in the Playground

*rater presses a button on the console causing the FT to warp off to beach in southern Equestria, a good ten minute before the Drakorans tried to Reincarnate Bastara.*

*meenwhile, in a hall way, Cyber Dash is leading Bastara to a teleportation pad.*

((Theoboldi, That was something I had preplanned out as part of my IC Backstory, you just brought it up. if you want to continue from that line of RP, try again in a few posts.))
    Spoiler
    Show

It's actually not that important. The matter is just that Javed is able to 'feel' souls, as are all of his specific brand of demons. I don't specifically plan on following this RP route, but if he is to enter the Tardis I would like to know whether he is able to feel anything. I did think that this was Pokonics plothook, though.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 02:36 PM.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

11. - Top - End - #881

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

It's actually not that important. The matter is just that Javed is able to 'feel' souls, as are all of his specific brand of demons. I don't specifically plan on following this RP route, but if he is to enter the Tardis I would like to know whether he is able to feel anything. I did think that this was Pokonics plothook, though.
    ((You mentioned knocking on the Door of the FT. that puts it in my ball park. The Answer to your Question is still Pokonics though))

*meenwhile, in Pinkie and Rainbow's Private room*
    More Twitchies! two entirly OOC posts in a row! wow.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ettin in the Playground

((You mentioned knocking on the Door of the FT. that puts it in my ball park. The Answer to your Question is still Pokonics though))

*meenwhile, in Pinkie and Rainbow's Private room*
    More Twitchies! two entirly OOC posts in a row! wow.
    Spoiler
    Show

If there is no space outside the door, I could just change it to him doing the 'knocking out of thin air'-trick again. Or is the FT simply not reasonably reachable by the methods that Javed has displayed so far?
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 02:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"In short, our world is falling apart. We used a divine power to banish a demon that was threatening the entire world and inadvertently weakened the reality of Drakora. As a result, another dimension is beginning to encroach on Drakora. Our only hope to stop our home from being destroyed is to find the various shards of reality that broke off from Drakora. One such shard was here in Equestria, so I was sent to retrieve it. Things got complicated however."

14. - Top - End - #884

Spoiler
    Show

Just for clarification. Does whatever is whispering those words into Barasta have a soul or anything similar that is currently situated inside of the FT?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes and no. In essance, it's a Native Outsider in DnD terms, so it is it's own soul.

"In short, our world is falling apart. We used a divine power to banish a demon that was threatening the entire world and inadvertently weakened the reality of Drakora. As a result, another dimension is beginning to encroach on Drakora. Our only hope to stop our home from being destroyed is to find the various shards of reality that broke off from Drakora. One such shard was here in Equestria, so I was sent to retrieve it. Things got complicated however."
    "Fleeyoufool." the voice hisses in his ear.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #885

Spoiler
    Show

If there is no space outside the door, I could just change it to him doing the 'knocking out of thin air'-trick again. Or is the FT simply not reasonably reachable by the methods that Javed has displayed so far?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is my understanding of events.
    Rater, The MM6, and the Drakorans enter the FT. The FT does not move.
    Javed shifts outside the FT and knocks.
    Rater, Thinking that it is the spirit is trying to trick him into inviting them in, and having fallen for that trick before, anounces that he's not falling for that trick, and warps the FT to a beech in southern equstria.

It has nothing to do with the specific abillities he used to get there.

Equestria, Our Equestria, fell apart. it was destroyed by these Living shadow creatures. they killed almost every pony. we thought hat we were the only survivors until recently. then we ended up in this horrible place called Ravenloft. the girls and I had to change in order to survive. Fluttershy got bitten by a werewolf, and twilight had to use a spell to fix her head. Then Twilight tried o learn Ravenlofts magic, and ... she's not as good at it as she is with her unicorn magic. so she tried to summon an angel to help us escape, but she messed up and summoned a devil instead. she tried to banish it, but it possesd AJ. Then Twilight Goofed on the exorcism and sent it's mind and soul away, but left it's power in AJ, so that's why she has wings. then rrity got turned into a vampire, and we had to kill the creep that did it, now that was an adventure. then Pinkie and I had our accident. What you see now? this isn't what I really look like. the construct you saw earlier is what I really look like. same with pinkie, the Zombies the real Pinkie.

Ressuerectio is possible in Ravenloft, but it's like super super hard. Twilight was able to cheet it though, because Pinkie and I didn't pass on. She basically took pinkies real body and made it a Zombie. My body was banged up pretty bad thogh, so she stuck me in with pinkie untill she could build a golem to put me in. then my inherant awesome upgraded the body.

Twilight did something to herself, and thats why shes just bones. she was hoping that it would make her strong enough for her to cast a spell to get us out of that place, but it didn't work like that.

Then we met rater, and he helped us escape, and this Place has been home ever since. that was about four hundred years ago.

*at this point, they arrive at the Telportation station*
    Just hop here.this will take us to the health center. then it's just a quick stop at the Inferary, to check you over and soI can check on Scootaloo. then it's just a Hop skip and a jmb from to the exercise room, where you can break in your new legs.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    This is my understanding of events.
    Rater, The MM6, and the Drakorans enter the FT. The FT does not move.
    Javed shifts outside the FT and knocks.
    Rater, Thinking that it is the spirit is trying to trick him into inviting them in, and having fallen for that trick before, anounces that he's not falling for that trick, and warps the FT to a beech in southern equstria.

It has nothing to do with the specific abillities he used to get there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah. Very well. Misunderstood some parts. Everything's clear now. And since you travelled only about 20 minutes, if I'm correctly estimating the time everything took...

Otherwise, just ignore my post until enough time has roughly passed IC.

Despite the fact that the Tardis had just dissappeared right before his face, Javed was not dissuaded. It still was somewhere in this world, and pocket dimensions were at least twice as easy to find as pocket planes. More troubling was the Tardis' ability to travel through time. But seeing as Bastara still was on board of that contraption, it would certainly not travel away too far in the timestream. Unless it's owner was absolutely crazy, of course.

Before too long, about by the time the Tardis had appeared before Javed's eyes. the knocking repeated itself. This time, it sounded a tiny bit more forceful. From the demon's perpective, only a few seconds had passed, and he found the while thing rather tiring. Hopefully the pilot would bother to check the cameras this time.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 04:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #887

Spoiler
    Show

Ah. Very well. Misunderstood some parts. Everything's clear now. And since you travelled only about 20 minutes, if I'm correctly estimating the time everything took...

Otherwise, just ignore my post until enough time has roughly passed IC.

Despite the fact that the Tardis had just dissappeared right before his face, Javed was not dissuaded. It still was somewhere in this world, and pocket dimensions were at least twice as easy to find as pocket planes. More troubling was the Tardis' ability to travel through time. But seeing as Bastara still was on board of that contraption, it would certainly not travel away too far in the timestream. Unless it's owner was absolutely crazy, of course.

Before too long, about by the time the Tardis had appeared before Javed's eyes. the knocking repeated itself. This time, it sounded a tiny bit more forceful. From the demon's perpective, only a few seconds had passed, and he found the while thing rather tiring. Hopefully the pilot would bother to check the cameras this time.
    What the? we should have left the spirit behind.
    *Rater checks the Cameras* what's a Minotaur doing in this part of the country? This better not be another one of those Minosis witnesses.
    *Rater leave the Drakorans to there meal. he opens the door and greets the Minotaur.*
    Hello. May I inquire as to who you are?
    *meanwhile, in a deep part of the FT, Shadow Bloom and Sweetie Bellemental are in The Karraoke Bar. there are shatterd Statues every wear, and "Bleakbane was here" is burned into one of the walls. miraculously the Machine is unharmed*
    Come on apple bloom, the can therapist thing said that this kind of thing would be good for me. this song looks really good, but I need sompony else to sing it with me.
    Do ahHave ta Sing the boy parts?
    Please?*puppy dog eyes*
    Fine.
    *the two fillies hook the machine up, and get this song going. Shadow Bloom sings the masculine lines, while Sweetie Bellemental sings the feminine. The shadow filly oes not do as well as she could, but the Air Elemental does very well. so well, infact, that when the song finishes, her Shadowy companion notices a pink microphone on her flank, with a cord tied in the shape of a heart.*
    Sweetie, Look!
    *the recently elementalized filly looks at her flank, and lets out a Squee that can be heard from the console room*
    I need to show Rarity!
    and Scootaloo. Mr. Rater said she was in the infarmary, and that we could see her if we had an Adult with us.
    Lets Find somepony then!
    *The two over exited foals run through the halls ove the FT, until the literally run into Cyber Dash and Bastara*
    ow!

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

The minotaur bows slightly, a most lovely smile on his face. He remembers this face. This creature had shown up back when he had met Charnel. Did it remember him too? "Hello there, my child. I am Javed, and I am here on a matter of business with a certain Bastara. May I step inside this lovely vessel of yours?" He gestures at the inside of the Tardis.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 04:58 PM.

19. - Top - End - #889

The minotaur bows slightly, a most lovely smile on his face. He remembers this face. This creature had shown up back when he had met Charnel. Did it remember him too? "Hello there, my child. I am Javed, and I am here on a matter of business with a certain Bastara. May I step inside this lovely vessel of yours?" He gestures at the inside of the Tardis.
    *a massive Squee lets out. rater ignores it*
    I'm sorry, Bastara is busy right now. could you come back later?
    *Javed can not tell f rater recognizes him or not*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

"I could, of course, always return later. But how will I know when later is, this vessel being a Tardis? And how will I know that he still is here?"
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-09-14 at 06:24 PM.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Equestria, Our Equestria, fell apart. it was destroyed by these Living shadow creatures. they killed almost every pony. we thought hat we were the only survivors until recently. then we ended up in this horrible place called Ravenloft. the girls and I had to change in order to survive. Fluttershy got bitten by a werewolf, and twilight had to use a spell to fix her head. Then Twilight tried o learn Ravenlofts magic, and ... she's not as good at it as she is with her unicorn magic. so she tried to summon an angel to help us escape, but she messed up and summoned a devil instead. she tried to banish it, but it possesd AJ. Then Twilight Goofed on the exorcism and sent it's mind and soul away, but left it's power in AJ, so that's why she has wings. then rrity got turned into a vampire, and we had to kill the creep that did it, now that was an adventure. then Pinkie and I had our accident. What you see now? this isn't what I really look like. the construct you saw earlier is what I really look like. same with pinkie, the Zombies the real Pinkie.

Ressuerectio is possible in Ravenloft, but it's like super super hard. Twilight was able to cheet it though, because Pinkie and I didn't pass on. She basically took pinkies real body and made it a Zombie. My body was banged up pretty bad thogh, so she stuck me in with pinkie untill she could build a golem to put me in. then my inherant awesome upgraded the body.

Twilight did something to herself, and thats why shes just bones. she was hoping that it would make her strong enough for her to cast a spell to get us out of that place, but it didn't work like that.

Then we met rater, and he helped us escape, and this Place has been home ever since. that was about four hundred years ago.

*at this point, they arrive at the Telportation station*
    Just hop here.this will take us to the health center. then it's just a quick stop at the Inferary, to check you over and soI can check on Scootaloo. then it's just a Hop skip and a jmb from to the exercise room, where you can break in your new legs.
    "You have my condolences. So, you know how much pain comes with losing your home? Well, all of use are feeling that right now. We are fighting a losing battle against the Fluids. We probably won't make it. Still, going out fighting is better than sitting in complacence and waiting for your world to collapse."

What the? we should have left the spirit behind.
    *Rater checks the Cameras* what's a Minotaur doing in this part of the country? This better not be another one of those Minosis witnesses.
    *Rater leave the Drakorans to there meal. he opens the door and greets the Minotaur.*
    Hello. May I inquire as to who you are?
    *meanwhile, in a deep part of the FT, Shadow Bloom and Sweetie Bellemental are in The Karraoke Bar. there are shatterd Statues every wear, and "Bleakbane was here" is burned into one of the walls. miraculously the Machine is unharmed*
    Come on apple bloom, the can therapist thing said that this kind of thing would be good for me. this song looks really good, but I need sompony else to sing it with me.
    Do ahHave ta Sing the boy parts?
    Please?*puppy dog eyes*
    Fine.
    *the two fillies hook the machine up, and get this song going. Shadow Bloom sings the masculine lines, while Sweetie Bellemental sings the feminine. The shadow filly oes not do as well as she could, but the Air Elemental does very well. so well, infact, that when the song finishes, her Shadowy companion notices a pink microphone on her flank, with a cord tied in the shape of a heart.*
    Sweetie, Look!
    *the recently elementalized filly looks at her flank, and lets out a Squee that can be heard from the console room*
    I need to show Rarity!
    and Scootaloo. Mr. Rater said she was in the infarmary, and that we could see her if we had an Adult with us.
    Lets Find somepony then!
    *The two over exited foals run through the halls ove the FT, until the literally run into Cyber Dash and Bastara*
    ow!
    Bastara falls down. "What, the. Watch were you're going."

22. - Top - End - #892

"You have my condolences. So, you know how much pain comes with losing your home? Well, all of use are feeling that right now. We are fighting a losing battle against the Fluids. We probably won't make it. Still, going out fighting is better than sitting in complacence and waiting for your world to collapse."

A wave of magical hunger, centered on Bastara's horn, comes into existence for a few moments.

"Run!" something hissed. "Run now you daft fool!"
    Show

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

A wave of magical hunger, centered on Bastara's horn, comes into existence for a few moments.

"Run!" something hissed. "Run now you daft fool!"
    Bastara ignores the voice. He puts up more mental barriers to try and shield it out. "Stop talking to me. I don't want to hear it!" he mutters.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-14 at 07:06 PM.

24. - Top - End - #894

Bastara ignores the voice. He puts up more mental barriers to try and shield it out. "Stop talking to me. I don't want to hear it!" he mutters.
    The voice seems to be muffled now, but still audible.

"You have no idea what you are doing! Teleport west of here if you wish to have a chance to not be burnt alive by Charnel."
    Show

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The voice seems to be muffled now, but still audible.

"You have no idea what you are doing! Teleport west of here if you wish to have a chance to not be burnt alive by Charnel."
    Bastara frowns. "Who are you? You tried to kill my friends back in the frozen north and now you are giving me advice?" Bastara casts a truth spell. Should the voice intentionally lie to him, he should know.

26. - Top - End - #896

Bastara frowns. "Who are you? You tried to kill my friends back in the frozen north and now you are giving me advice?" Bastara casts a truth spell. Should the voice intentionally lie to him, he should know.
    The spell comes back clean. The creature might have been a morally apprehensive individual, but she was telling the truth at the moment.

"I assure you, Charnel is a bigger concern for me, and you are half the issue now. My daughter is concerned over local events, and she would find it prudent to speak with you." The voice pauses. "My name is Nightingale."
    Show

27. - Top - End - #897

"I could, of course, always return later. But how will I know when later is, this vessel being a Tardis? And how will I know that he still is here?"
    Excuse me, but how do you know just what this vessel is? and what is your business with Mr. Bastara?

Sorry Mr.. Wait, who are you?
    Sweetie Belle, this is Bastara. he wasn't always a pony, so I'm taking him to the infermery to get looked over.
    Could ya take us there? we got somethin to show Scootaloo.
    Yeah!
    *The elemental filly turns and shows her newly acquired magical butt tattoo*
    you got your cutie mark? Awesome! I'll tell pinkie later and she'll start planning your cutecenera.
    ...actually, I want to wait untill Apple Bloom and Scootaloo get theres.
    Okay. come on then, I'll take you to Scootaloo

Who are you talking to, Bastara?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-09-14 at 07:21 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Excuse me, but how do you know just what this vessel is? and what is your business with Mr. Bastara?

Sorry Mr.. Wait, who are you?
    Sweetie Belle, this is Bastara. he wasn't always a pony, so I'm taking him to the infermery to get looked over.
    Could ya take us there? we got somethin to show Scootaloo.
    Yeah!
    *The elemental filly turns and shows her newly acquired magical butt tattoo*
    you got your cutie mark? Awesome! I'll tell pinkie later and she'll start planning your cutecenera.
    ...actually, I want to wait untill Apple Bloom and Scootaloo get theres.
    Okay. come on then, I'll take you to Scootaloo

Who are you talking to, Bastara?
    Bastara gets up and looks somewhat puzzled "Whats the big deal? You got your Cutie Mark, doesn't everyone of your kind get one eventually? And I was talking to some voice that keeps plaguing me. It's nothing, I'll be fine."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-14 at 07:31 PM.

29. - Top - End - #899

Bastara gets up and looks somewhat puzzled "Whats the big deal? You got your Cutie Mark, doesn't everyone of your kind get one eventually? And I was talking to some voice that keeps plaguing me. It's nothing, I'll be fine."
    *The twothirds of te Crusaders look shocked at Bastara's statement.
    Huh
    How can ya say that?

Why would you say that?
    *The Elementle Filly looks on the verge of tears*
    Um, Bastara. Getting your Cutie mark is a very big deal for a filly. you only get one when you discover your special talent, the one thing , something that you are good at, and that you love to do. the thing that makes you special.

It's a huge part of who a pony is.

You sure about that voice being nothing? well, I guess it doesn't matter. If there's something wrong, then it'll show up on te scan. everypony in the Teleport pad, let's go!

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

*The twothirds of te Crusaders look shocked at Bastara's statement.
    Huh
    How can ya say that?

Why would you say that?
    *The Elementle Filly looks on the verge of tears*
    Um, Bastara. Getting your Cutie mark is a very big deal for a filly. you only get one when you discover your special talent, the one thing , something that you are good at, and that you love to do. the thing that makes you special.

It's a huge part of who a pony is.

You sure about that voice being nothing? well, I guess it doesn't matter. If there's something wrong, then it'll show up on te scan. everypony in the Teleport pad, let's go!
    "But, don't you always know what you like to do and what you are good at? I mean, I know I'm good with illusions and shadow magic, I don't need this black swirl cutie mark to tell me that. Do you just randomly not know what you are good at until you get your cutie mark or what? As for the voice, I'm telling you I will be fine! I'm a master of illusions, that includes mental illusions. If worse comes to worse I'll just make a fake mind for the voice to target and slip out the metaphysical back door."