New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Shadows of the Past IC 3

Irraly speaks up to Violet softly in elven. Well I don't speak your tongue, we never got around to that remember. I don't know what he was saying to you. She says gently, as for rest you know I can go all night without sleep, I just need to in the morning when the sun is rising. Though if it will make you feel better we can stay here the night I guess, our family should be safe for one night. Only one night though. Irraly says making it clear she would not stay longer in fear of going home to nothing.

Giving up on expecting the females to speak up for themselves she addresses the one called Meic Rhodri. Can you kill undead and crazy old druids who have livid without aging for thousands of years? A man who an entire fey coven has been said to not be able to kill? she asks with interest, he seemed different then the other wizards, and seemed to have some of the same tell tale signs many drow wizards did who worked in the darker arts. No a mage could always be useful, though he does not look like he would make a strong female warrior of the dark maiden, perhaps a wizard of her though. she says to herself as she fixes her armor that had fallen down a bit to reveal more of her breast then she was willing to show these strangers.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

"My magic is strongest against living creatures, but I know a few spells that could still be of use." Meic closes his eyes and winces. "I'm quite aware of what Kazym is capable of, and would wish nothing more than to put his unholy, sacrilegious bones back into the ground where they belong." He looks at Irraly and nods. "An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Pleased to meet you."
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-08-10 at 12:16 AM.
    A few odds and ends.

3. - Top - End - #33

As Meic explains his powers are most effective against the living she nods, so he does practice at least a small amount of the dark arts then.... She says to herself with a smile as she runs a finger down his arm. Violet what do you think of this one? she asks knowing the fey would understand but none other.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Kara was crouching by Melody, her hand gently brushing at her scales, looking very sorry. She barely acknowledged the drow with nod, but she didn't answer. She was talking oddly. As if Kara was supposed to possess the guys. She could barely...

Kara's jaw clenched up when Alex began to speak to his demonic self. She was sure that this thing was the cause... If not for that, Alex wouldn't have felt the need to come to Siren. Nerine wouldn't know so much. And then it... Did something, to Melody. She glared at it, clearly angry. It ruins Alex, and now it seeks to ruin Melody?! She didn't want to see Melody charge into battle, to risk herself. They were handling things and it was their job to protect her. Melody didn't need to get it's demonic strength. Everything was fine until Justcrown!

Kara hissed at the aura. Animalistic sounds never fail to convey a message of hostility.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

@Alex: Bandobras looks back at the destroyed garden.

"Your father is a great man, Alex, but I did not learn that from him...or nobody else, for that matter."

Bandobras looks nostalgic as he gazes at the stars.

"Who knows why I have these powers, but they have helped tonight, so I guess that's good."

Silas watches Bandobras' demonstration against Varian and Nerine and places his monocle as he looks at the halfling.

"Hmmm...you don't mind if I take a few seconds to....no. Can't get anything."

Bandobras raises an eyebrow.

"Get what?"

Silas pockets the monocle.

"Nothing. I thought you had some item that may have caused this. And if that was the case, I would've loved to have it studied."

@Irraly: Bandobras chuckles.

"No mistress for me, no. I answer to no one. My life keeps me on the road, mostly on the road. These are a good bunch and I'm sure they'll be able to help you with whatever problem you have. I hope the winds of chance brings us together again. All of you, take care and a word of caution: Those two are probably still alive, and may one day seek retribution. Train hard, because they are very strong."

Bandobras walks away from the group and looks at the stars.

"Until we meet again..."

The halfling levitates a few feet off the ground and, in an explosion of debris, jets off towards the starry sky, never to be seen again.

@The Party: After exchanging words and opinions on drow society and common enemies, you head back inside the palazzo.

What a mess.

A hole in the ceiling. Broken glass. Cracked columns. Broken marble floors.

As a final point, the grand painting of the duke on a horse tilts sideways and falls off the wall.

"This should be fun..."

Silas shuts his eyes for a few seconds and the black sphere disappears, revealing a rotund man in a golden breastplate and a golden wreath on his head.

The duke gets up and looks around.

"I'm ruined! My beautiful palazzo! How did this happen? Silas, explain!"

The wizard sighs and walks up to him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Archibald..your Grace. You see these fine folk here? They have prevented far worse tonight. Draen was never here. He was replaced by a nasty shapeshifter. And the Siren? In cahoots with said monster. I am afraid you were played, duke. But do not feel bad- I believe you weren't the only one."

Pottsdorff looks at his ruined lobby.

"But the garden is fine, yes?"

silas draws a blank stare.

"Why don't you go get some rest? I'll come back tomorrow morning so we can discuss this."

The duke goes up the stairs and lets out a gasp as his painting lies on the ground.

"Worst Autumn Ball ever!"

You can practically hear him sob as he goes upstairs to his room.

Silas shakes his head.

"I will speak to him tomorrow. A reward i am sure is in order, and he will gladly have it delivered. As for me, well, it is getting late and I have used my entire arsenal, or at least that which matters."

@Violet: Silas winks at you as he walks out the door.

"We sometimes wear the pointy hats, but only on All Hallow's Eve."

Silas stops in his tracks and lowers his head, clearly focusing on something.

In a flash, he disappears.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

As Silas vanishes, Archadious turns to Violet.

"And that, little Petal, is a small demonstration of the magic a wizard can perform."

He then faces Alexander. A serious expression on his face.

"And Alex, without further ado, lets go to Matilda. She needs to know of the situation, of the events that transpired at tonight's...."
    He momentarily freezes up before continuing again.
    "...ball. And do something about this Mark. And if you don't mind, I don't really want to walk all the way there with this Mark and plan on using my dimension door. Anyone else not feel like walking?"
    He asks, preparing to cast his spell.

Spoiler
    Show
    planning on using dimension door to travel straight to Matilda's
    I believe Meic also has a dimension door left too and could use that

Unless everyone thinks we should walk...
    Last edited by Niwrad; 2013-08-10 at 09:56 AM.
    "Now you'll see some real magic!"

Raikou Stormborn Thunder Incarnate and his elemental familiar Cyrus

7. - Top - End - #37
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Violet nods as Meic Rhodri offers to help, smiling.
    "Thank you, Meic! I think that we need a way to get rid of the salty ones, and to save as many of my people as we can. We will probably need to deal with Balion, though, since I think he did this."

As Luthon describes what they have done, Violet's eyes go, predictably enough, wide, as she considers the things that they have done. And, even better, they are going to help her, so she will have a chance to see some of these things for herself. However, her only real response to Luthon is a sort of stunned "Woa... Can I see!"

When Irraly asks if Violet thinks that Meic can help, Violet looks surprised.
    "He seems nice, and helpful! He is willing to help us, and that's what matters, right?"

Once Kara moves, drawing Violet's attention to her, and, more importantly, Melody, Violet smiles, and looks very excited as she flies over, and lands near Melody, looking at her, and looking amazed.
    "Is she a real dragon? She looks lovely. She's ok, right? That demon thing, and that golem didn't hurt her?"

When Silas mentions that they do wear pointy hats, Violet turns to him once more, but, alas, before she can respond, he vanishes.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

8. - Top - End - #38

GreenSorcererElf

After Silas leaves, and Archadious explains what he did to Violet, Violet looks amazed.
    "He...He just Vanishes? Amazing! Can you do that? It looks like it would be fun!"

As the other wizard proposes returning to Mathilda's castle, the mean woman, Violet looks doubtful, as she was mean.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

9. - Top - End - #39

Irraly watches in amusement as the one who seemed to only nod her head at her slightly let out an animalstic growl at the big orc as he let an aura pass from his hands to the drake in her hands.

Irraly listens to what Brandobras says and replies with a bit of seduction in her voice. As do I little one. You would give strong children with such powers. Irraly says placing a kiss on his cheek, Make sure I see you again or you may have another chasing after you, nothing is worst then a woman scorned. She says rising up from the kiss and watching him fly off.

Indeed it is Violet indeed it is. She says before speaking first in Abyssal, then undercommon, and lastly draconic seeing if he understood any of these so that their conversation could become a bit more private.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

As Brandobras explains to Alex that it was not any force on this world that had taught him his powers he nods. You are a very curious person Brandobras. Thank you though for your help, things may have gone much worse without you here. Alex says looking on in utter confusion as the drow walked over and kissed Brandobras on the cheek. Wait what? Alex says completely lost only being pulled out of it as Silas says that not a single item on the halfling gave him his powers.

As the duke complains Alex smiles before saying, Well you still have a home. So it is not a total loss. Perhaps you should get the churches to help you a bit more with security though. Your cousin in Hamalthan understands this wisdom and because of this things like this rarely happen. He then looks to Lucians body, And how shall we be explaining that to his superiors....for some reason I think it may cause a war if we do not bring him back asking Farther Wilhelm. Alex says to the duke, indicating that as the man had tried to save him it should be he who paid that bill not them.

Yes we should go see her now, but unless you want to be knocked out and imprisoned for breaking and entering I suggest using the front door and not teleporting directly to her. Alex says looking on the drow and petal with curiosity as she showed Meic more kindness then she had shown him. Even Kara seemed to be mad at him for some reason.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Aradia looks around, surveying the wreckage. Lots of destruction and chaos, but it seemed like everyone was still alive. Well, almost everyone.
    And the threat had been dealt with. All in all, not as bad as it could have been. And that huge ruby. That'll be a nice prize. Poor Adoben, gave his life for ours. For mine...

Fighting the effects of the mark, she turns to their new companions, observing them: A tiny fey, endlessly curious. What did Luthon call her? A Petal?
    And some sort of dark elf. A drow, she had said. Aradia had heard stories of them, but never seen one, and didn't know they were creatures of beauty, like this one.
    Joining the conversation, she speaks, first to Violet. "That's Melody. She's a noble creature, but a real full dragon is a different sight entirely. Trust me, if you see a true dragon, you'll know."
    With a quizzical look, she switches into fluent Draconic to Irraly. "And you speak the dragon's tongue as well? Quite a curious young beauty... My thanks lady. Irraly. Not many people would have the guts to charge into a massive golem while blinded like that.
    Try not to let that buffoon,"
    she gestures to Alex, "get to you. He can't help himself around us women... Aradia Ferran, by the way. Glad you could come to our aid."
    Last edited by Business Scrub; 2013-08-10 at 11:31 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42

GreenSorcererElf

Violet walks up to Melody, and tries touching her scales, wondering how they feel.
    "Really? But... I thought that dragons were big and scaly and looked like that? What makes them different?"

[Draconic]
    Violet looks somewhat annoyed when Aradia ignores her contribution. Indeed, she pipes in, demonstrating that she too knows draconic.
    "I helped too! And he hit me! It Hurt!"
    As she talks, Violet looks over to the gleaming pile of ruby shards, and smiles, an idea forming in her mind. Maybe she could make a new flower! It would be beautiful, if she could do it. She flies over, and gathers a decent amount of them, placing them carefully into her bag, before flying back, and producing a cherry.
    "Would anyone like a cherry? They are delicious!"

If people accept, she flies up, and gives you one, before taking another cherry, and eating it, holding the fruit in both hands.
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2013-08-10 at 11:54 AM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

13. - Top - End - #43

As Aradia begins speaking to her in perfect Draconic she turns her beautiful lavender eyes towards her and smiles. Indeed I do, I speak many languages. she says much more kindly to Aradia then she had been with any of the males. As for beauty you falter me, though do not sell yourself short my lady. she says with a devish smile. You are not to be overlooked yourself. As for that golem, it hurt Violet. I would do it a thousand times over if the chance arouse. she says calmly to her still standing near Meic. It is good to meet you as well Aradia Ferran, I am sure that we could have a very good friendship. Just keep that thing away from me. I have no time for men like that.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

@Irraly: Bandobras smiles and blushes as you plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Haven't considered family in all these years. You have given me something to ponder on..."

He then laughs.

"Yes, I promise I will visit as much as I can. Hell hath no fury, so the saying goes."

Before Silas vanishes, he bows to you.

"It has been many years since I saw drow. Never on the surface, mind you. My experience with them were...less friendly than they are now. A fascinating culture, though, provided you are on the stands and not in the arena. It has been a pleasure to meet you, madam."

@Alex: You place your hand on Melody and transfer the powers of the paladin's mount on Melody.

Once inside the palazzo, The duke looks at Adoben and the dead hextorite.

"Oh, no...this will give them a reason to invade!"

Silas raises his arm.

"Your grace, you forget we have churches here. Good churches too. Father Wilhelm will take care of Sir Ironhelm's resurrection. I cannot vouch for the other one, however."

He turns to look at all of you.

"Could someone please take these bodies outside the house? The sight would be most morbid."

That's when you get a burning sensation on your hand as the felldrake, unaffected by such change, gives you a puzzled look.

Fortunately, nobody noticed.

@The Party: You leave the ruined palazzo behind, careful not to step on the dead displacer beats, many which have been tossed around by Bandobras' powers.

Walking outside the now, you watch a large group of people looking from their windows, murmuring about what has happened.

A storm...over the palazzo?

I saw trees flying, Marge! I'm not drunk!

I heard some roaring...lions, perhaps?

You make your way to the Cuthbertine Fortess and the guards watch the whole group, baldy injured and very diverse.

"father Anderson, this is a late hour. Mother Mathilda rests now. if you seek audience with her, you can come tomorrow morning."
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2013-08-10 at 12:03 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

GreenSorcererElf

Violet, this time, sitting on Irraly, looking rather tired, pipes up.
    "But... she was awake not too long ago! Are you sure?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

@Violet: The guard looks down to you and shakes his head.

"She was asleep when you came in earlier. She was alerted because of the mention of undeads. But she is now resting. You can have an audience with her tomorrow morning."

17. - Top - End - #47

GreenSorcererElf

Violet seems sad.
    "Aw... but they keep freezing"
    She gestures to the others under the moj.
    "Can she help them?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Meic looks at Violet and smiles. "Sure, I'll take a cherry. Your draconic is rather good, by the way." He turns to Irraly. "Yours too, for that matter."

When they arrive at the Cuthbertine church, he looks at the guards and says, "Very well, then. I'd rather not make them wait for the morning, but I won't cause any trouble. We've had enough for tonight, I think."
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-08-10 at 01:22 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

19. - Top - End - #49

GreenSorcererElf

Violet cheerfully flies up to Meic, and passes him a cherry, smiling, pleased with the compliment.

"Are we going to rest? Is there somewhere Irraly can get out of the sun? It bothers her. And maybe a tree?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

20. - Top - End - #50

As Brandobras smiles and blushes Irraly gives him a small grin as she whispers, as if to the wind itself in his ear. Now now little one It is I who would be getting the family. I could give you the males though I suppose.... she says making sure to watch him leave. And a demons torture is nothing compared to a drow noble women's. she says watching the halfling go, shooting of into the stars.

Irraly listens to Silas and with a neutral smile says I wounder where you must have been, the arenas....I have not been home in many winters, but I know there was no arena when I was there unless you call our games of power over each other an arena young one. I could see how it would be unpleasant for a male though, especially one who did not know there place. she says, no real emotions to her sing song like voice.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dantie asked me to post for him as he will be at work most of the day. I myself will be leaving soon to so I will try my best to get it right.

As the duke begins to panic Alex shakes his head as the burning sensation ripples through his hand, so Melody could not gain the powers? Odd, he thought as he looked to the bodies. I am sure we can take care of them, if you need me, I will be outside. Alex says bringing the bodies with him.

As all walk down the streets Alex holds his hands up as he hears the people murmuring. Its ok people all part of the show. Go back to sleep now, Justcrown is safe. Alex says happy the bodies were inside his bag of holding.

As they arrive at the temple walls Alex nods his head to the guards. Please let her know in the morning it is urgent, I will see farther Wilhelm now though. Alex says making his way towards the temple of pelor.

Irraly replies in perfect draconic to Meic It is a language of power, my people look at all forms of power Meic, especially those of the divine and arcane type. Perhaps I could tell you more tonight in your room? After all myself and Violet have no room here nor any currency. She says sure the coins she had from the underdark would not be worth the same on the surface, if anything at all.

As they make there way to the temple Irraly stays close to Aradia and Meic. Trying to place herself in between the two if possible. So why do you all seem to follow that one? She asks, her voice a beautiful symphony on the ears. He is foolish and to sure of himself. Irraly adds in, her hair lightly swaying back and forth with her swaying hips, brushing up against both Aradia and Meic as it swung back and forth.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Aradia looks at the little petal. She hadn't meant to ignore her, but it was just so easy to overlook one so... tiny. Continuing in natural draconic, she says, "You did, of course, thank you. It did have a mean punch, but each bruise is a lesson. And Melody's a drake. Quite similar to dragons, but a fully grown dragon would be larger, much larger. The size of a house, or bigger. And that's with it's wings folded up."

She returns to Irraly, still in Draconic, and blushing a bit from the drow's compliment, "I hope so. I would keep him away if I could, but has a habit of always being around. Please, I'm not following him. Long story short there's been a mix up with the law, and apparently he's what passes for an official around here."
    Changing topic, she says,
    "I'm surprised Irraly: not many grasp the nuances of Draconic as well as you seem to. I assume you learned it from the mouth of a dragon then?"

Once they make it to the church, Aradia makes a frustrated grumble: fighting the mark had taken a lot of strength out of her for the day. "Wonderful, another night with this..."
    Last edited by Business Scrub; 2013-08-10 at 02:13 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

GreenSorcererElf

As Aradia describes that a fully grown dragon is bigger than houses, Violet looks confused.
    [Draconic]
    "But... she is bigger than houses! Do you mean that dragons are even bigger?"
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2013-08-10 at 02:18 PM.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Lúthon picks up on the fact that a house for something as small as a petal would not exactly be particularly large. "Aradia was referring to a house built for someone like us," he says in draconic, "while I presume you were thinking about a house designed for someone of your stature?"
    "By the way, do you know the best thing about magic? ... Everything." - Sarda, 8 Bit Theater

Thanks to Madcrafter for the avatar!

24. - Top - End - #54

As Aradia blushes and explains that the idiot was considered the law a frown goes across her face. Stick with me and I'll make sure he leaves you alone. I can promise you that little thing was the least of his problems if he tries something like that again. Especially to a lady like yourself with such beautiful hair. she says reaching out as if to touch it before asking if she could. As for draconic, their are many things my tongue knows. Where I learn it from is a game you will have to play, as Violet does enjoy questions I have come to make getting answers into games. Keeps her happy. Isn't that right Violet, and why don't you come down here now? Irraly replies as she lifts up her armor a bit so that Violet could get in , though in truth it was to see Meic and Aradias reactions.

25. - Top - End - #55

GreenSorcererElf

Violet's eyes go very large at that thought. A creature even bigger than that big building... that Palazio thing? Amazing!
    "They can get that large?"
    She sounds somewhere between awed and disbelieving.

When Irraly invites her to land there, Violet pauses in her darting to and fro as she looks at things.
    "But... there are so many people, and so many questions! But... I am getting tired, so, ok."

She flies over, and lands in Irraly's bosom, leaning out as she continues to talk.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

@Alex: You try and quiet the nosy neighbors in tehir balconies and knock on the Pelorite Chapel.

A few minutes later, you can see the light of a candle beneath the door and a very sleepy Wilhelm peeks through the door.

"Alex? What time is it? And I see you have a lot of people here with you."

@Irraly & Violet: As the large "officer and leader" heads for the pelorite chapel, you see a short, feeble man in white robes and a long white beard.

Weak male, but probably the head of the church. easy to snap in half, too."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Firbolg in the Playground

Upon hearing that they would have to wait until the morning to meet with Matilda, Archadious becomes annoyed and exasperated. He sees that no one else seems to be particularly annoyed at this, and they seem okay with waiting.

"What!"
    He cries, frustrated at the situation.

"I can't spend the rest of the evening like this! Frozen half the time!"

He begrudgingly follows Alex to Father Whilhelm.
    Hoping that he might be able to fix the mark, Archadious speaks up.

"Father Whilhelm, I hope you have had a relatively peaceful evening compared to us. We have had quite the evening at the palazzo, including the "accidental" activation of our Marks through the codeword. I don't suppose you can do anything to...."
    He pauses as he freezes up again.
    "...help us out? I am getting tired of this curse, and I would appreciate it if you could help stop this."
    Last edited by Niwrad; 2013-08-10 at 03:32 PM.
    "Now you'll see some real magic!"

Raikou Stormborn Thunder Incarnate and his elemental familiar Cyrus

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

@Archaidous: Wilhelm opens the door and places his finger on his mouth, asking for silence.

"Everyone is asleep now, Please take a seat in the pews."

@Irraly & Violet: The old priest looks at both and bows.

2Welcome to the house of the Shining One, ladies. Make yourselves at home."

@The Party: Wilhelm sits in one of the pews and turns to look at all you.

"The Autumn Ball? What has happened? Some of you certainly look under the effect of a mark, but why would it be activated? I thought Alex was the only one in charge of it, as well as Mathilda."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Lúthon sighs, then groans. "Alex somehow managed to let the code word for the mark slip to the Siren in the course of his...involvement with her. She took delight in setting it off. The Autumn Ball was a trap, as the Siren and the imposter Draen Skylaros I had told you about tried to kill everyone there."
    Last edited by sparky9042; 2013-08-10 at 03:38 PM.
    "By the way, do you know the best thing about magic? ... Everything." - Sarda, 8 Bit Theater

Thanks to Madcrafter for the avatar!

30. - Top - End - #60

GreenSorcererElf

Upon arriving at the Pelorite cathedral, Violet looks around, and soon sees the old man, something she has never seen before, living among immortals. She excitedly flies out from Irraly's Bosom, and flies up to him as soon as he completes his greeting, seemingly concerned.
    "Hi, I'm Violet, but... is something wrong with your skin? Did an evil undead thing get you?"
    She reaches out, and gently touches his wrinkles.
    "And... doesn't your hair know that it is meant to be on the top of your head?"

Discussing the Autumn ball.
    Violet seems excited, as she loves telling stories.
    "As we came in, there were a group of poor, dead cats, and a halfling and a nymph were fighting. I think the halfling was trying to avenge the cats. He was really fast, and could jump and throw things. The Nymph was mean, though. So, Irraly and I went inside, and we saw the most amazing and horrifying thing. A golem, made out of ruby, with a dragon inside! The poor dragon, though, it didn't like being in there, so they"
    She gestures magnanimously at the newcomers, the ones that are going to help the forest against the undead
    "They were trying to buy time to let the Wizard cast a spell to free the dragon, which he did, saving her, before Irraly shattered the golem. Then the halfling threw the blank man and the nymph away"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings