New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 17: Through Cloud, Shadow, Earth, and Flesh.

Ok then, slow pudding and can't go through walls, climb then. It smells a wish time.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Room]

Huevo Portero will probably have to climb into the window of Ilpholin's Room as the door to Watchtower is closed as well. But it shouldn't be too hard considering he just climbed over a 12 meter high wall.

However inside the room he (or it) might be able to feel the presence of another eldritch being with a direct connection to Ilphy, which is passively observing the scene with utter apathy.

It regards him the same way and will probably not do anything in this scene unless someone directly tries to interact with it.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-14 at 10:02 AM.

3. - Top - End - #303

After some time, because while he can climb good, it still takes a while to get that high.
    [Ilpholin's Room]

[SPOILER]Do you need help?

Huevo Portero still with that that barely a smile on his face even after going through screaming wards, climbing walls. Then again how much is it a smile if it never changes.

I'll be 'happy' to asset you if you wish it.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

4. - Top - End - #304

Infirmary - Before the attack]

"While I appreciate the offer, fresh blood is better given to those who need it. If I'm to be open about my condition, even to a small few, it makes sense to my survival that I appear as little like a leech and more like a symbiote as I possibly can in these situations. As much as 'from the source' is preferable, I don't think causing unrest or ill will by doing such is to my favor right now." she said. It wasn't a position she particularly liked but playing it on the safe side generally felt like it would keep the angry hunters away if only a bit longer rather than permanently. At least at this juncture.

"Though, where do you think it goes, anyway? All you would get is whatever I just drank and I don't feel like giving it back if I can help it." she said with a slight chuckle. Blood tests wouldn't really help in her case, at least.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2013-09-14 at 05:57 PM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Infirmary

"A small flesh sample then." Cutter says. "And if you want fresh blood at any time, I don't mind." The doctor says, offering his bare wrist. "Blood...doesn't really mean anything to me anymore. It's clean, O Negative, and you won't be in any danger of overfeeding." He tells her with a smile. "Just be sure to give me warning."

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside the Gate

Stu takes Harley's hand.
    Before rapidly trying to pull her close and clutch her around the waist before JUMPING. I'm not talking a regular jump here. I'm talking a massive incredible backflip of a jump. A super jump that leaves a very small dent in the earth where Stu's thrusters went off. An incredible jump.

The type that can in fact, get high enough to get over the wall Jeremy so carefully explained they can't get over. Sure it uses up a lot of Stu's fuel, but it's worth it just to show Jeremy up. "You know nothing about me! Nothing! Don't tell me what I can't do *******!!" Of course, Stu's taunts are probably lost in the whole rapid vertical movement thing. Hard to hear and all.

It might be a bit hard on Harley. Hopefully she won't be jostled too bad. Stu can fortunately slow the landing with his super jump jet boots so the take off is probably the worst of it. She could be ok, what with him winking at her before to indicate his plans. She saw that, right?

And I'm not going to presume Jeremy can't get a shot off either. I just don't expect he was ready for them to go up out of all directions, particularly that fast either. We'll see.

Inside the Keep

Ilpholin watches Cessie with a lewd smile that grows wider and wider as Cessie traces the contours of her legs... her hips... her ass... with such intimate precision. To remove the glue of course. That's Cessie's plan. Suuuuuuuure. It's working of course, but that won't stop Ilpholin from enjoying it.

"Why Cessie. I always knew you had it in y- NO."

Welp, her eyes just went crazy as indicated down below.

Ilpholin's Room

Ilphy glances up at Huervo briefly and anger rises up in her. These... AMENites. She set them up perfectly. They had the option of an empire! A kingdom to dwarf all kingdoms before them! Ilpholin laid all the groundwork for their rise above all other organizations and they turn on her and attack Darcy because they didn't want to work at it. They wanted an empire with no effort. They thought it should be handed to them and anyone who dare suggest they struggle and sweat for it must be a traitor. Struggle and sweat like she had done. She had toiled day and day out to earn her place, earn her queendom. HERS.

Then Darcy came along and offered her something else. And Ilpholin chose to give it all up for her. Reluctantly at first, that's no doubt. She had climbed so long up that rope by herself for so long she couldn't imagine a life without it. But she left it. She let go, leaving AMEN halfway up as she plunged into the pool of love.

And they dared to think they could take that away from her?

"NO." It wasn't a response. It wasn't begging the fates to spare Darcy. It was a command to the world.
    No.
    This will not be.
    Her eyes begin to glow.

Spoiler
    Show

Heuvo might have had an easier time if he hadn't been let into AMEN by Ilpholin. He might have had an easier time if he wasn't associated with those that just tried to murder Darcy. And he might have had an easier time if Ilpholin didn't have more power in her pinky than most AMENites could dream of, having cut a deal with a supernatural reality bending force from another universe. Then, maybe, just maybe, he'd have gotten his wish.

But not today.
    No.
    She's sacrificed everything already, she'll sacrifice this too if she has to. It doesn't matter anymore. Not compared to Darcy.

Ilphy's hand glows and she holds it gently to Darcy's side, attempting to heal her of her injuries. She also glances over at Mister Squiggles and he's instantly better! Because Ilpholin is allergic to the idiot ball.

Chitter chitter.
    Oh. Almost forgot. And then medical drones. Way to be late!
    They get distracted by dragging Mister Squiggles off to the Infirmary, despite his chittering protests that he's better now. It's a shame they don't fully understand spider.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-09-15 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #307

Ilpholin's Room

Huevo Portero might get the impression the previously mentioned eldritch being in the room have something to do with the enormous energy Ilpholin just called upon. Or it might not. In either case, it's still there, watching.

Inside the Keep

Cessie immediately stops what she's doing as Ilpholin screams. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaims, thinking she might have injured the former AMEN leader. The eyes suggested that wasn't the case though, what was going on here?

[Security Room]

An very fast minor air elemental reaches this room and presses the alarm. It will then move to seal off all the windows with forcefields from the control panel as ordered by Cessie. This is to keep possible intruders inside (and outside) of the keep.

[All over WATCHTOWER]

BEEP! BEEP!

Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

BEEP! BEEP!

Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

8. - Top - End - #308

Ilpholin's Room

Very well. It seems that you have found your own fix. As ever if you ever want a wish you merely have to call.

At least if someone calls him he can get there faster.

Huevo Portero jumps out the window and starts slowing walking away.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309

[Infirmary - Before the attack]

"How much do you need?" Ghoul asked. She wasn't looking forward to donating flesh but she was interested as well.. Although she was rather wary on the offer of blood. There was no reason, in her experience, that someone would just freely offer something that would overtly give them an advantage over another without there being some kind of catch. Altruism wasn't something the fledgling was all that familiar with in practice if not in theory.

"...I think I'll pass on that for now, though. Maybe let me get to know you before you suggest kissing of any sort, eh? At least a meal and some wine first, you know?" she said, a firm tone despite the humor. It was one thing to trust a medical opinion but this was a bit quick to her. At least, she was rather wary of some ulterior motive.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Infirmary

"Not much, just enough to run through an analyzer and to look under a microscope." Cutter says before chuckling. "Alright. How about tonight, 7pm, Enchante?" He asks wryly. He seems perfectly calm and sincere amazingly enough.

11. - Top - End - #311

[Infirmary - Before the attack]

"Seven what now?" Ghoul asked, clearly not used to the same measure of time. A moment of searching later, she blinked with a moment of realization, saying: "Oh wait. You mean 7:92 or something? Metric time, I mean. Or the equivlelent as it looks like I'm used to a 27 hour day by your standards, I guess." she said with a shrug. It had been a bit odd that the night cycle had been coming rather more quickly than she had expected. "Or maybe just 6:84. Can't tell if I should go by percentage of the day gone by or strictly by direct conversion." she said with a chuckle, so far somewhat playfully avoiding the question.

"So we talking dermal or just epidermal in this sample here? How deep does it have to be from?" she asked, leaving the question directed at her unanswered for the moment. She wanted to see how he acted a bit more, first.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room

Darcy's eyes open and look into Ilphy's as she breathes in and in and in. When she finally exhales, it's to whisper Ilpholin's name.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilph's Room

"My only wish is for Amen to be completely destroyed!" Ilphy calls out after Heuvo. If he wants to fulfill a wish...

Ilphy squeezes Darcy's and just holds it for now.

"We must reform."

Inside the Keep

"My only wish is for Amen to be completely destroyed!" Well that's probably not helping Cessie figure it out.

Ilpholin stands, now free from the one continuous Decker grope. "We must reform." Might as well get it done while she's in the Oni State. She starts walking to her room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Inside the Keep

Cessie is left minding an unconscious devil who is going through the first stages of Cuthan demonification. It might not be obvious to tell that a fiend is becoming more fiendish, but there's definitely transformation happening.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #315

Inside the Keep

The sorceress blinks as she can only look at Ilpholin as she gets up and walks away. It didn't appear like she was damaged at lea- argh! Why was she even looking at Ilpholin's stupid hips?!
    That damn smile of hers had really unnerved her, Cessie quickly turns away, looking at Garn instead who have remained perfectly still all this time. "Garn, keep an eye on the door and tell me if anyone tries to get out or in."

She will then summon another earth elemental and direct it to carry Decker to the prison cells while she went after Ilpholin. She needed to figure out what was going on here.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-16 at 09:15 AM.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Inside the Keep -> Ilpholin's Room

Because Ilpholin has incredible hips, especially being all naked and such. I'd question your status amongst the living if you weren't looking at them. But since Cessie's following Ilpholin, she'll get a full incredible view all the way to Ilpholin's room.

When they arrive, Mister Squiggles is moving over to where Nephrim/Blake is and attempting to tie him/her up in a web cocoon, making sure to throw a cloth over that mirror before getting close to it.

Ilphy smiles at Darcy, but lets go of her for a moment to stand and face Ilpholin. The two of them walk into each other, meeting halfway and there's a blinding light. It's all so very pointlessly dramatic. When the light fades, Ilpholin the drow nymph stands there, as she was before she ever met Libra or even vampires. A glob of demonic muk sits on the floor nearby. Glowing eyes stop as Ilpholin comes out of the Oni state.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room

Blake is wrapped up, and remains unconscious. Also, a ten-year-old boy.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room

Darcy makes an inarticulate cry and runs to her lover's arms.

Detention Cell

Decker is in one. Still transforming.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #319

Inside the Keep -> Ilpholin's Room

She could turn herself back into a drow nymph but not give herself some clothes?

Of course Cessie isn't even sure what just happened since whatever energy Ilpholin just used was not something she had ever seen her use before. She did recognize that black substance though and quickly makes a small force cage around it to make sure it didn't infect anyone.

"I- I'll give you a moment to get dressed." Cessie says before turning around before she see too much of the scene. It was a bit too much to grasp at once but she figured the unconscious boy on the floor might be an intruder. Was the blood Darcy's? She looked just fine. Had Ilpholin healed her somehow? Or was the blood someone else?

The questions could wait for a moment though, for now the sorceress will give them a few moments of privacy unless they have something to tell her.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room

Oh right. Clothes. Darcy had just been in the shower and probably fought Blake wearing a bathrobe or something. Darcy grabs some clothing out of the wardrobe and gestures at Blake. "You watch him. We'll get dressed in another room. This one... well..."

Yeah. Who wants to get dressed in the middle of a crime scene with blood everywhere?

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room

Of course not. That'd be a flagrant abuse of her powers!

"Can we use your room?"

Ilpholin hugs Darcy for a bit, before grabbing stuff off the floor and from the closet that she'll need.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #322

Ilpholin's Room

Cessie, her back still turned against them blinks, her room? "I- I suppose." It wasn't like she used it much these days anyway.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Room -> Cessie's Room

Once Ilph has her things, she'll head out to go to Cessie's room, no doubt passing Cessie in the process. With Darcy when she's ready of course.
    "Thanks."

Then she'll get dressed!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

Cessie's Room

"I'm so glad you're you again!"
    Darcy says as she gets dressed. Quickly, in case there are more AMENites to fight.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #325

Ilpholin's Room==>Outside Cessie's Room

The sorceress simply turns around as the pass her so she won't have to see their nude bodies again.
    She then waits for them to be finished In Ilpholin's room. Hopefully they would return here first right?

((OOC Note: Edited after Reinholdt posted.))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-16 at 03:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Room

But the tags say Cessie follows them. She walking backwards?
    I bet she's peeking.

"Yeah." Ilpholin says, rather quiet. Admittedly it's all been rather traumatic.

Once dressed she offers her arm to Darcy to step out once more.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-09-16 at 04:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Cessie's Room >> Out

"Is there still fighting anywhere else?" Darcy asks, as she takes Ilpholin's arm. "I guess we should get that murder-kid locked up first."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #328

Ilpholin's Room>>out

Ilpholin could hear a voice in her head.

I'm sorry but you lack the means to pay for such a wish.

If no one stops Heuvo he be gone fairly shortly.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329

Outside Inside the Gates

Wow, that was some jump.

Being unexpected aside, most people's circulation just isn't fit for such awesome acceleration.
    Harley is like most people.

And, no, she wasn't expecting it, in spite of the wink. It didn't help that it also discharged all the static electricity that she had stored up so far.

Feeling a little light-headed and woozy, Harley can't help but say, "Wow, that was some thing." Silly Stu. Don't you know that this was the perfect cinematic moment to drop her into a kiss?

Instead, Harley, still pulled tight to the Flower, straightens her clothes the best she can and points in the first direction that comes to mind. "Um...I think they're that way." If they go that way, they're definitely going to get lost in the WATCHTOWER somewhere.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Gate

Despite Jeremy being extremely quick on the trigger, despite his enhanced speed and reflexes, and despite "being ready for anything" he's unable to fire before they get off the ground. Once they're in the air however, the shotgun is fired twice as he tracks their flight. Even though it's made of "shadowstuff" the load the equivalent of bird shot, and while it won't pierce armor, it's going to leave lots and lots of stinging bleeding holes if it hits them.

Not only that, but Jeremy is cruel enough to make it so the pellets melt into a terribly itchy substance that'll crawl under the skin, as if all the seasonal allergy issues and poison ivy in the world was just pumped into them. And of course, it gets worse when it is scratched.

Like always.

That's probably going to be really damn annoying, and possibly incapacitating depending on how bad.

Either way, the pair will probably make it over the wall. It just depends on how they are at the end.

Infirmary

"I can work with whatever you're willing to give, really." Cutter admits. "Hair sample and a cheek swab at the minimum if I have a say in the matter. Though a small sample from the epidermis would help too."