New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Down the Bloodied Briar Path - IC

Turlough laughed. "Erevan, Her Majesty has treated me with respect the many years I have dwelt in Faerie. Far more than those of the Unseelie have. It would be unseemly of me not to return that respect." The Lord of Iron bowed. In truth, he was less than thrilled at the idea of serving any Faerie. But, this went far and beyond respect. Perhaps this favor could be leveraged as debt at a later time. And having Queen Titania in his debt would be a marvelous thing indeed.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lothar

"I'll swear no oaths to creatures of trickery, but know that I am already bound by my word. If aiding your Queen will bring me closer to completing my sworn duty, and I believe it shall, then consider it done."
    If you need D20 optimization advice or real-life advice, my PM box is always open.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    Hail unto thee Jalor, First Favoured of the Carbonation Gods!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syka View Post
    I now confess my undying admiration of Jalor. You are a god amongst men for that surprisingly subtle use of Firefly.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

Anyra

Anyra smirks at Erevan's question, "I wouldn't have travelled all this way, to this place in particular, if I didn't find these circumstances dire. I am ready to journey to this cottage as soon as you are ready to send us."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Kord and Oberon both gave me leave to these ends; I feel neither would give me a task I wasn't up to, and even if I was ill prepared I'll see this through anyway." Bianca huffs, shouldering both a pack with a large axe strapped to it, and an even larger shield. "Never doubt my determination."
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."