New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn X: Four Left Paws

In floats a pixie! She's seven inches tall, with black, insectile wings. Her skin tone is ghostly white and her eyes are sunken although she doesn't look sad- just curious. She wears a black robe and a black beanie (no unpaned hipster-glasses though.) Her feet are bare, but she doesn't look cold.

Mustardseed looks around for someone... purple! And carrying a sweater.
    I used to be Dark Elf Bard

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkweed Imp View Post
    In floats a pixie! She's seven inches tall, with black, insectile wings. Her skin tone is ghostly white and her eyes are sunken although she doesn't look sad- just curious. She wears a black robe and a black beanie (no unpaned hipster-glasses though.) Her feet are bare, but she doesn't look cold.

She may notice a small sweater sitting on a table. Also seated at this table is a young woman with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. She's wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. On the table near her is a bottle labeled "Ichor Liquor" with a pink curly straw sticking out of it.

She sees the pixie and gives a wave and a big grin. The grin reveals a set of fangs.

She actually doesn't know who the pixie is. She's just really friendly.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Anyway! She comes back out with food! Woooo! And she offers it to the person that had wanted it! "Anything else I can get for you?"
    That was Shame, and he accepts the hamburger gratefully. "No, but thanks very much," he responds to her offer. The burger will probably sit there for a minute as he tries to figure out how to go about eating it. He hasn't had one in a very long time, so he'll want to take his time and savor it.

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Delta gives a smile to Naku and shakes her head a little. I'm good. Thanks, though.

She turns back to Shame. I kinda understand that. She doesn't agree with his reasoning, but she understands it. I can't actually remember my name. I can't remember anything before this. She gestures to the right side of her face.
    Shame almost instantly feels terrible when his eyes follows Delta's gesture to the robotic qualities on the one side of her face. She's really putting things in perspective for the mutant; here he is, feeling sorry for himself all the time, but at least he has some idea of what's happened to him and where he comes from. At least he remembers his name at all...There's something so incredibly depressing about not even knowing your name or your origins, and it really hits home with him. Maybe once they have a moment in private, he'll work up the courage to act on the impulse that has suddenly struck him.

For now, he simply says, "Maybe you'll be able to figure it out eventually. I mean, the Nexus makes things possible that would seem downright ridiculous anywhere else..."

((Just to clarify: the "impulse" I mentioned is only referring to offering to help Delta recover her memory. If you like, we can discuss what happens after this particular scene via PM, or we can just let it play out, but unless it's decided otherwise, any interactions between these two will remain completely platonic.))

4. - Top - End - #274
    Pixie in the Playground

She may notice a small sweater sitting on a table. Also seated at this table is a young woman with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. She's wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. On the table near her is a bottle labeled "Ichor Liquor" with a pink curly straw sticking out of it.

She sees the pixie and gives a wave and a big grin. The grin reveals a set of fangs.

The pixie looks around, sees no-one is behind her, and then returns the smile and flutters over!

Er, hi... are you the person from the Wall?

5. - Top - End - #275

This young woman may noticed the aforementioned bunny-eared vampiress sit next to her!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

6. - Top - End - #276

((No problem. For future reference, I am okay with pretty much anything happening to my characters. Except their death. I choose when that happens. Anything else is fair game. They may not like it so much, and might protest, but as the player, I'm good.))

Delta gives a slight sigh and drops her head down to rest her chin on the counter.

Yeah, maybe. Seems like a lot of stuff could happen here. Haven't really had much time to work it out at all. But, I think I might get that here.

Her normal eye watches him struggle with the burger. Never had a burger before? There's a slight amount of amusement in her voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alysha nods quickly at Mustardseed. Yep! I'm Alysha! You must be Mustardseed. Nice to meet you!

And then a bunny lady vampire sits next to her! Alysha turns to the newcomer and gives her a smile and wave, revealing her fangs again. Hi! I'm Alysha! And this is Mustardseed. She gestures towards the pixie.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground

Mustardseed quickly looks intimidated by how energetic Alysha is!
    Um.. yes! That is me. I'm her. Hello?

Her black beanie, entirely too big, slips down over her head! She quickly pushes it back up, looking embarrassed.

8. - Top - End - #278

Mustardseed's mannerism, along with the oversized hat, makes Alysha beam even more.

Aw, you're cute! Are you nervous? There's no need to be nervous. I'm not gonna bite you.

Says the vampire.

I brought the sweater back, see? It was a nice thought, but...well, I'm just a little bit too big for it. She chuckles a little.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

9. - Top - End - #279

((No problem. For future reference, I am okay with pretty much anything happening to my characters. Except their death. I choose when that happens. Anything else is fair game. They may not like it so much, and might protest, but as the player, I'm good.))

Delta gives a slight sigh and drops her head down to rest her chin on the counter.

Yeah, maybe. Seems like a lot of stuff could happen here. Haven't really had much time to work it out at all. But, I think I might get that here.

Her normal eye watches him struggle with the burger. Never had a burger before? There's a slight amount of amusement in her voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alysha nods quickly at Mustardseed. Yep! I'm Alysha! You must be Mustardseed. Nice to meet you!

And then a bunny lady vampire sits next to her! Alysha turns to the newcomer and gives her a smile and wave, revealing her fangs again. Hi! I'm Alysha! And this is Mustardseed. She gestures towards the pixie.
    The smiling gal returns the wave.
    Hello, I'm Celica!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

10. - Top - End - #280

Hi! I like the ears. Are they real?

((Not gonna have Alysha leave the table, but her and Celica can chat for a while.))

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

11. - Top - End - #281

Hi! I like the ears. Are they real?

((Not gonna have Alysha leave the table, but her and Celica can chat for a while.))
    Celica nods, grinning, and twitching her ears (which aren't too large) to show so.
    Yep! I'm a Rabbit faunus, you see.
    The green-and-black-clad woman replies
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #282

Alysha lets her hazel eyes take in the sight of Celica.

Cool. Never heard of a rabbit faunus before, but that's still cool. I'm a vampire, myself. She points to her fangs.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2014-05-11 at 10:59 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

13. - Top - End - #283

Alysha lets her hazel eyes take in the sight of Celica.

Cool. Never heard of a rabbit faunus before, but that's still cool. I'm a vampire, myself. She points to her fangs.
    Cool! This is actually my second time being one. I've been trying to save up for a cure, but must say, vampirism has it's perks.
    ... you wouldn't happen to have another of those, would you?
    Celica replies and then inquires, the former somewhat cheerfully, the latter apologetically, as she gestures to the Ichor Liquor
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-05-11 at 11:00 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #284

Alysha seems stunned at the moment.

Wait...wait...there's a cure? I can not be a vampire?

Where? How?

Continuing to stare at Celica, she reaches into her canvas bag and pulls out a bottle for her. Guess that's kind of an answer.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

15. - Top - End - #285

Alysha seems stunned at the moment.

Wait...wait...there's a cure? I can not be a vampire?

Where? How?

Continuing to stare at Celica, she reaches into her canvas bag and pulls out a bottle for her. Guess that's kind of an answer.
    A person I knew was kind enough to cure me, actually. I don't know how one could get a cure, but I know one exists. However, we should both keep in mind that it's entirely possible there is not one for our kind of vampirism.
    Celica replies, thanking Alysha for the bottle and taking a sip.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #286

Oh.

Alysha blinks a few times as she processes that. She seems slightly disappointed.

What do you mean by "our kind of vampirism"?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

17. - Top - End - #287

Oh.

Alysha blinks a few times as she processes that. She seems slightly disappointed.

What do you mean by "our kind of vampirism"?
    Sorry, I mean our kinds of vampirism. There are countless types of vampires in the nexus with countless abilities and traits.
    The rabbit faunus replies as she takes a sip of her drink.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #288

Oh.

Master of witty replies here, folks.

Alysha takes a sip of her own drink.

Guess I always kinda assumed that vampires were vampires. Not really any different types, ya know?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

19. - Top - End - #289

Oh.

Master of witty replies here, folks.

Alysha takes a sip of her own drink.

Guess I always kinda assumed that vampires were vampires. Not really any different types, ya know?
    The red-haired woman nods understandably.
    I can understand that. It's always safe to assume everything's completely different here.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #290

Alysha smirks.

Yeah...that's something I should probably know by now.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #291

Alysha smirks.

Yeah...that's something I should probably know by now.
    Celica chuckles at that.
    Hehe, I guess it kinda is
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #292

Alysha tilts her head a bit.

So...been here long?

((And I'm out for the night. See ya.))

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

23. - Top - End - #293

Quote Originally Posted by PallElendro View Post
    "That's rough, buddy."
    Elendro presses his chin up on his palm. "But Nexus seems to do fine anyway, right?"

"I don't think you can say that. Clearly there are parts in the Nexus who can avoid such actions, like this place. And if there would be only chaos and war, I doubt the nexus would still exist. MAybe it's due to the Organizations that work againt AMEN and apokalypses. I can jsut tell you that you can find anything around here. Any race any items just anything."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #294

Alysha tilts her head a bit.

So...been here long?

((And I'm out for the night. See ya.))
    Celica nods.
    A few months, actually. This place is quite odd.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #295

Alysha nods, smiling.

Yeah, probably the strangest world I've been to. And I've been to one where everybody is a car.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

"I don't think you can say that. Clearly there are parts in the Nexus who can avoid such actions, like this place. And if there would be only chaos and war, I doubt the nexus would still exist. MAybe it's due to the Organizations that work againt AMEN and apokalypses. I can jsut tell you that you can find anything around here. Any race any items just anything."
    "I'll keep that in mind."
    Elendro let out an exasperated sigh. "We just can't catch a break, right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage
    Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Pixie in the Playground

Up until this point, Mustardseed is just silently taking it all in, until the cure for vampirism is mentioned.
    But then the conversation moves along...
    Er, what's a "car?"

((Do you guys mind waiting a little? Mustardseed would have had some responses in there...))

28. - Top - End - #298

((No problem. I get post happy sometimes. Sorry.))

Alysha turns to Mustardseed, seeming glad to explain this to the little pixie.

A car is a big mechanical thing meant to carry people and things across long distances. And they can go really fast. Some people like to race them. Imagine a horse and carriage setup, but without a horse. The carriage moves itself. I'm pretty sure that's what people called them at first, actually. A horseless carriage.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    "Ehh... nothing right now miss. We were just going to sit somewhere." She gestures at a nearby unoccupied table where they could sit.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    That was Shame, and he accepts the hamburger gratefully. "No, but thanks very much," he responds to her offer. The burger will probably sit there for a minute as he tries to figure out how to go about eating it. He hasn't had one in a very long time, so he'll want to take his time and savor it.
    Now that her player has time again!

Naku simply nodded at the both of them, and said something along the lines of 'just let me know if you ever do'.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    A certain rabbit faunus with long red hair cascading down her back, contrasting nicely with the dark green short dress she wears (which looks like someone sewed a short skirt and sleeveless shirt together), a black umbrella in her black-gloved hands and long black tights matching her black shoes, enters. The woman's lively red eyes scan the room, and her bright smile, coupled with the woman's pale white skin, reveal her vampiric status.
    She sits down at the bar, next to... I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkweed Imp View Post

"Welcome to the DFI." Naku says to the both of them, even though she was apparently late. There were customs to uphold, and all. "Let me know if you ever need anything."

((Sorry for being dead for a few days. Well. Kinda sorry. Got to catch up on sleep, which was awesome.))
    Last edited by Mee; 2014-05-12 at 01:39 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

30. - Top - End - #300

((No problem. I get post happy sometimes. Sorry.))

Alysha turns to Mustardseed, seeming glad to explain this to the little pixie.

A car is a big mechanical thing meant to carry people and things across long distances. And they can go really fast. Some people like to race them. Imagine a horse and carriage setup, but without a horse. The carriage moves itself. I'm pretty sure that's what people called them at first, actually. A horseless carriage.
    Celica has nothing to add here, and sips her ichor-containing alcoholic beverage.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show