New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Luckily for Uriel, Claire's quick dive for the front had made her not notice Uriel's "meat junk". Though when she heard Z's remark from the front seat while she was trying to hack in, her face blushed with the realization. "Veil, bodysuit, please." Claire said trying to make sure nothing got in the way or that Veil wouldn't get scrapped when she tried to move to get under the cramped dashboard. It wasn't very comfy under there and had little room to work, especially with her legs basically kicking up in the air and her back bent uncomfortably to get around the wheel. Typically in cars the wires were exposed there (see: hotwiring a car). As she moved underneath, she quickly looked around for the wires that would power the car in order to attempt to unplug them, hoping that temporarily killing the car until she repowered it would stop it. She wanted to be the one to help, not Z.

Spoiler
    Show

Reverse hot-wire a car tech check, rather than turn it on use it to cut power
    (3d6+2)[7]
    Last edited by Major; 2014-07-10 at 10:00 AM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Groaning in frustration at Claire's continued ignorance of him, Uriel turns his focus to coming up with a plausible plan, "Okay, I can work with this. Is the car ghost proof?" he questioned as his mental gears started to turn, before trying to address CLaire once more.

"Okay, car's A.I.'s a preporygon one; try not to break anything, otherwise it's going to screw you over. If we stay calm we might be able to convince it I'm not a pedo, and solve this mess," he explained hoping his words would calm the panicked bladeswoman.

Spoiler
    Show

Buffs: Everyone enjoys +1 to Evasion and AC checks, along with +2 to all skill checks and Saves.

Last edited by Regalus; 2014-07-10 at 10:29 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    Viel expands into a stretchy form fitting bodysuit like something out of a spy movie. There is a lot more stuff under here than a typical car including lots of arms. Unfortunately you are knocking around back here rather recklessly in your frustration and you trigger the swarm of arms again. You feel very violated this time as the limbs in an effort to grab a skintight Viel find nothing underneath and wind up accidentally touching and pinching your bare skin instead. Viel despite her efforts to cover you is forced to retreat and turn into a leather choker to avoid being caught. You are then painfully pulled out from under the dash and dumped in the back seat on top of uriel again.

Uriel
    "nope not ghost proof"

Uriel and Claire
    After claire is dumped on uriel again there is then a hissing sound and you both smell something odd in the air suddenly you both feel extremely guilty ashamed and embarrassed about everything(TORMENT!)
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-07-10 at 11:01 AM.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As she works and hears Uriel she nods, "Yeah, I know. Its a basic system and should be easy to bypass which is why I tried the cop thing. Since that wasn't working I figured I'd try to hack it normally, but this stupi---opps." She says as she realizes she unplugged the wrong wire due to the lighting. She grunts and winces as she tries to wiggle to avoid the arms, but has no room to move. When Veil shrinks up to a choker, Claire's eyes go wide, "Wait Veil! Go back to---" She starts to say before being tossed back into the back seat. "Ow!" She says her body not feeling very comfortable after being yanked from such an awkward position, however, she very quickly forgets about the discomfort when she feels her bare skin against Uriel's. Her face turns as red as the pale white skin can turn and she nearly panics, jumping back and away from Uriel and slamming against the opposite door, banging her head. She grunts as she grabs the back of her head to hold it before quickly dropping another hand to cover her lower region. When the odd smell crosses her nose, she frowns and groans. "Ugh...I can't do anything right. Its a stupid simple system and should be easy! I don't know why I'm bothering..." She pouts, "I was trying to impressive you and fix everything without needing anyone's help and each time I try to do something I just mess it up!" She says punching the seat. "And each time all I'm doing is making it worse and now I'm stuck in here naked with my stupid tiny stupid freaky body showing and Arceus knows who is going to walk past. And Arceus forbid if any police show up..." She vented. "And this is on top of an already rotten day where all I've done is upset Veil, accidentally stab someone, fail to help with the car and just made it worse trying to impress you, wasted your time with this stop, and Arceus knows what else I'll mess up since its not even mid-day." She groaned.

She glared at the car, "If this stupid thing doesn't get fixed soon and stop trapping us I'm tempted to just say forget it and light the thing on fire before I crush the stupid thing in a trash compactor an go back to walking!" She growled.

Spoiler
    Show

Intimidation check (AP spent)
    (3d6+8)[22]

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel tensed as the mass of arms having blocked Mani's light, blinding him to what had occurred and leaving him unprepared for what followed it. The young man grunted as he felt something collide against him, pinning his now prone form to the seating as he tried to regain his bearings. Just as he was going to ask if Claire was alright Mani's tail flame can into view, the new lighting leaving the young man's breath caught in his throat upon realizing what had just happened. The seviiborn trainer's train of thought coming to a full stop as his awareness of his own nudity and his contact with the flame haired maiden blossomed across his awareness under the veil of flickering flameborn light.

How her fiery locks cascaded over him as they all danced amid in time to the flickering flames, drinking deep of its light as if to fuel it's own scintillating flames; forming a velvet curtain between him and the rest of the world so that only she filled his senses. How her weight pressed her silken skin against his own sun-kissed olive flesh painting a moonlit field between them. How the rise and fall of their chests drew them closer. How their shallow breaths mingled in that small space, weaving into a susurrous chorus that filled his senses. A melodic veil pierced only by their swiftly beating hearts even as his own grew more thunderous with each new realization.

When the maiden's eyes rose to meet his own he found himself lost in the scintillating stars of ruby light, which shone brightly even in this den of shadows; baring the very same radiance he'd last scene with him, an incandescent beauty which rose the warmth upon his face. Yet for all their beauty he found that the now shone with not confidence, but with fear and sorrow; a sight so initiate to witness from the iron willed maiden that it stirred his heart even as he drank deep and grew drunk upon her majesty. In moments he found his form going rigid under the touch as tension in the air mounted, part of him noting this was the second time he'd been graced by the fiery beauty; only this time the experience was far more tangible, more real, than its predecessors.

Alas before he could act the moment passed; lost to him as he felt a force spread through him like a wave, his mind reeling and heart going mad as the growing heat in his flesh grew to searing inferno that burned his mind. Not a heart beat passed before the maiden took flight from him, as if indeed his form had gone a blaze; yet the absence of her touch proved sobering. The hale young man remembering his shame after a few moments of stunned awe and covering himself from her sight, as his cheeks blazed with embarrassment; his own mind struggling to hold on to his thoughts amid the storm of blazing emotions which besieged his unwary mind.

His world seemed to have turned into a maelstrom of chaos in so short a time, and he had difficulty following it all. He could make out the dull growl of Mani's flame, the dull hum of the engines, and the sound of a passing breeze; yet he had difficulty parsing Claire's own rushed wards amid his own heavy breathing and heartbeat, which wracked his body with each excitement and shame fueled tremor like pulse. He tried to interject Claire's self loathing diatribe, yet choked on his words each time as he laid witness to the fair maiden's heartfelt confession in dazed silence.

He'd had his suspicions, chorused by others; but he had kept his peace for many reasons, some he'd confess to be more selfish than others. Yet to hear her say the words, and to know that he had been responsible for such pain the Kalosian Rose's heart give his addled mind much needed clarity; forming a clear path amid the storm of emotions that had blighted him to near inaction.

In a single heartbeat the young man surged across the seating, moving to pin the grief stricken maiden with both arms aided by an almost alien vigor; as caution, decency, worry and all other thought fled his mind. For a moment he simply stared into her ruby eyes, a fierce fiery conviction burning in his own while his breath grew heavy as if from great exertion,"STOP IT! J-Just stop it!" he all but growled, his breathing filling the silence before mustering the strength to speak as a thousand worries and frustrations nipped at his mind, "You. Are. Gorgeous. You. Are. Not a waste of time. THIS, This i-isn't you fault. I-I, I Don't Hate you. I, I'm the one who chooses to spend time with you. I-If I hated you I wouldn't have let you come with me, you haven't forced me to do anything; so just stop it!!!" he cries out in a mixture of indignation, frustration and concern.

"Stop hating yourself for something you aren't responsible for. This, all of this is just bad luck; so stop it. Stop hating yourself! Stop blaming for things you couldn't stop, or didn't know about! Stop poisoning yourself like this, you deserve better than this, you deserve better than torturing yourself like this. Stop turning your life into a living hell every chance you get, just stop! Stop letting all this darkness live your life, and rule you! Forgive yourself, move on, and make things better for yourself dammit!" he continues with the same zeal as sorrow creeps into his tone.

"You're one of the strongest and bravest people I know Claire, you don't need to impress me; you already have. S-So stop forcing yourself to drown in this muk, and use some of that strength; your stronger than this, but your not perfect either. You don't have to force yourself do this crap by yourself! You're not alone Claire not any more; so for Lugia's sake, please let me help you..." he ended pleadingly, his eyes never breaking their locked gaze with Claire's own. His body was taught with tension as he struggled to hold himself together from both the exertion and onslought of emotions, artificial or otherwise, running rampant through him; his heart beating at a deafening pace, only countered by his slow deliberate breaths in hopes of counteracting the light headedness taking hold of him now that he'd lost his momentum.

Spoiler: Forced Take A breather Action for Clair
    Show

Command Check: (5d6+5)[21]
    Already had both of them "trip" as part of the post; too bad the take a breather doesn't apply to Uriel as well. n_n;
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

When the naked man jumped at Claire, she was surprised by his sudden motion. When both his arms pinned her, the surprise for a moment turned to fear and anger. Was he really making a move like this? For a moment, her heart shattered as she felt betrayed. That moment of shattered trust was probably what saved Uriel from a powerful knee right to his crotch as a naked female martial artist might normally be prone to do when a naked male jumps to pin her. However, Uriel had started speaking and justifying his actions before the hurt was replaced by self-defense and the man's nuts were saved what probably would have been a painful blow.

When he spoke, emotions tore through Claire as she struggled to try and think of what to react. A mix of embarrassment, happiness, and so many other emotions all bounced around in her mind, unable to settle on any one emotion. "I-idiot..." The tsundere muttered softly, though if she was referring to Uriel or herself was hard to tell, what was clear, was that the tone was one closer to playful affection as opposed to a harsh insult.

As her spoke, his words made sense and she had a hard time believing she'd ranted so much and so weakly. She started to wonder if the car's strange hissing spray had been some kinda weird effect, but she wasn't going to try and blame her words on the car, especially after the reaction it'd gotten.

As he lay on top of her, pinning her, with his naked body so close to hers, her heart started beating so fast she thought for sure it was going to burst. Her mind raced between all sorts of thoughts ranging from embarrassment because she was a lady to being comfortable and ok with her predicament. All she knew was that she was glad for his length of speech. She was sure she was stronger and could break free, but that would have required a desire to.

His words of choosing to hang out with her and insistence it wasn't her fault made her smile, though his choice of wording of "don't hate you" could have been better in her mind. At the same time, had he said anything stronger than that after a weak moment of hers she'd probably have been even more embarrassed that weakness had gotten a response. When he said that she'd already impressed him, the smile became more pronounced on the maidens lips.

The fact he wanted to help caused her some hesitation. She wanted his help, but at the same time didn't want him hurt. However, to reject his aid after such a speech would be difficult. Unable to find the words to say, Claire just nodded, unable to speak as her mind and heart argued and tried to figure out what to say and do.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Kara, Odd flying box, 11am
    "We're almost there Clara" says the strange man you've come to know simply as "doctor" who could never pronounce your name right as he ran around a pillar covered in shiny buttons in the center of the room when suddenly a quake rocks the whole craft
    Suddenly the jarring bump of turbulence springs you back into the conscious world which greets you once again with the same boring cramped windowless metal interior whose walls support two rows of flight seats on opposite walls filled with mostly silent uniformed people in camouflaged tactical gear that you had seen when you started this boring flight 12 hours ago. None of the people here were masks they all belonged to some stuffier disciplined organization though they all seemed so employ some form of at least partial face covering usually shades, bandanas, and one had a popped collar and well tilted hat with a bright red R on display you can tell this one most have some ninja training if he could pull that look off and you still hadn't managed to see most of his face after this amount of time. Jammy Dodger had told you he called in a favor for these guys to drop you off in castelia for free provided that you behaved yourself "That means no stealing, no talking, no making trouble like you usually do. You're not gonna find many patient, cool tempered, tolerant types in an organization with a name like Rocket" or at least thats what he had told you these guys seemed more quiet than short fused, but they certainly were well armed. They even had guns which are a rare sight.

The flight itself had been nothing but miserable the seat was cold and hard, you couldn't have poochie out, you couldn't get up or have a snack, they would barely acknowledge your presence let alone talk to you, and you could hardly even sleep in more than short bursts cause the flight was so bumpy. Just when you were the verge of either believing this would last forever or snap you feel the craft slow down and come to a stop with a "thud"

"This is your stop baggage" Says the dark skinned woman next to you as the ramp on the rear of the craft lowers flooding the hold with the bright light of almost noonday and revealing you are now parked on a empty roof in the middle of a sprawling metropolises. "Your patron said to give this to you upon arrival now unload yourself so that we can be on our way" she impatiently says as she holds out a pamphlet to you labeled "Jammy Dodger's guide to surviving Castelia (with pictures! so help me Kara you better read this after all the effort I put in...)"

Uriel and Claire, 11am
    Whether it was Claires threat or Uriel display of "not a pedo" that prompted the car to lift the lockdown we may never know but the fact remains that the doors are now unlocked and the shutters tucked away in their hiding places. Claire best keep her head down thats sunlight coming in through those windows though Viel has cautiously expanded back out into a one piece swimsuit but looking around wildly as if she thought the car might freak out again if she covered to much.
    "Ummmm... It sounds like you two are having one of those meat lovers moments I think I'll just get off the line before things start sounding squishy let me know when you two are done mukking each other and want to get out. *click*"
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-07-11 at 03:10 AM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Upon waking for what seemed like the hundredth time, Kara silently groaned and leaned her head back, surveying the area just for some hope of it keeping her mind of how much this sucked. To no avail though really, she was still on this damnable flight and seemed like she would be for many hours to come. She lightly ran her fingers over poochie's ball for a moment, as though to hold back the standard temptation when surrounded by disciplined people to shake up their lives, when the plane finally, mercifully landed.

She could barely keep herself from speaking out after that. Ugh finally... she thought to herself as she tried to stretch out after sitting in the hard seat for so long. Kara was so focused on just trying to get feeling back into her legs that she almost didn't notice the pamphlet thrust towards her. For a moment she had a look of slight confusion, but upon seeing the name she gave a wicked smile and took it from the dark skinned woman. "Thank you very much for your hospitality." Kara spoke without any of the sarcasm she intended with the words and quickly stepped off of the aircraft.

"More like thank you for nearly driving me out of my mind." She muttered after taking a number of steps away from the stuff people and their guns, all in her standard rough accent. "Now let me just see here what dear Jammy has to tell me about this place...", said while she adjusted her loose-fitted jacket. Knowing well enough how people reacted to her appearance and general state of dress, she also reached into her bag for her pair of shorts. Not very easy to do while holding onto an important pamphlet, but she managed well enough. While tugging on the tight clothing she held up the pamplet, reading through it carefully while passing it from hand to hand as needed.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

9. - Top - End - #279
    Firbolg in the Playground

Opal takes a moment to think as she gets up, then, "on second thought, we'll go to the center first, check on Chimney and get Olivine a check up, I'm not sure how long she's been on her own really," she says, leading the way, "and Terra may know someone that has a reanimation machine or know someone that does know," Opal gets Isaac, Edgar, and Olivine together to follow, getting Isaac and Edgar in pokeballs but leaving Olivine out, both for her to get more comfortable around mightyena and to get Olivine more comfortable with the city at large. She waits for Drew if he's slow, but otherwise heads off to go to the center.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Kara
    After you step off the ramp immediately closes and the odd flying box which could change its colors like a kecleon spins up its engines and lifts once again into the sky its blended coloration quickly disappearing into the wild blue yonder.

The Pamphlet is broken down into separate topics...
    Spoiler: Pamphlet!
    Show

Where to live
    Spoiler
    Show

Castelia ain't like cities back here in Orre they got enough problems with resident bums they are not going to take kindly to a transient like yourself pitching a tent anywhere without getting the property owners permission first. Assuming you don't break the law without a second thought like you usually do or flirt up someone with space in their backyard the nearest dedicated legal campsites are gonna be just north of town in the desert [picture]. If you're looking to rent out another room in a mask house then talk to Mister Swirly.

[Picture of a man behind a counter dressed in a red and white vertically striped shirt and wearing a vanillite mascot head "this guy"]

He knows all you need to know about who's who mask wise in this town which means he'll know who has rooms for rent and who takes favors instead of cash.

[picture and address of ice cream parlor where "mister swirly" can be found]

Did I mention he also sells ice cream? Thats reason enough alone to go there hitting him up for information is basically just gravy after that. I could tell you where various hostels are like the pokecenter, the dojo or some shrines and monasteries but lets face it you wouldn't go there anyway.

---------------------------------------------------
    Where to Heal
    Spoiler
    Show

[picture and address of pokecenter]

assuming you don't go pissing off the cops right away this is an alright place to get patched up its free afterall, but whatever you do for the love of arceus don't go making trouble inside because Terra will find you and Terra will make you regret it.

[picture of "Terra" a very attractive and curvaceous woman in a nurses uniform thats a bit tight on her and a bright red arrow pointing her with the word "avoid!"]
    [pictures and addresses of various shrines and monasteries including the Dojo]

Not sure how you feel about these places given your history with shrines, but these places will give you less trouble if the heat is on you but as you know they use supernatural techniques which means they are slower.

The Sights/where to train
    Spoiler
    Show

[pictures and addresses to the dojo, gym, contest hall, and a place called "powerpoint fitness center"]
    These places need no explanation if you know what's good for you you'd keep your off the job violence and wooing confined to these places not that you'd listen but at least I can say I tried.

Who to Avoid
    Spoiler
    Show

[another identical picture of "Terra"]

Seriously don't cross this lady she's bagged big game than you before
    [A picture of a blonde haired police officer]

Sheryl holmes AKA "brick cop" is one of the best cops they got don't expect her to ever forget you after you cross her.
    [A picture of a man with a motor bike helmet dressed in ledian styled clothes]

The mask Ledianman basically runs around like he's a really life sentai superhero and fights crime including the petty stuff you like to do for kicks and giggles. You're bound to cross paths but he is no push over he's adept at mind games, hitmonchan style martial arts, and white magic, and don't let him distract you with that superhero act. Throwing people off like that and focusing their attention on him while his pokemon flanks you is a favorite tactic of his.
    [A pictures of a pink haired ranger and a large team of eeveelutions]

Rebecca Ronoue is a resident spec ops ranger. She's actually rather lenient and you can probably work something out with her if you encounter her out side of the public eye but in public she has a job to do and you are not worth losing it in her eyes. She pulls from a very similar bag of trick as you just way more experienced and no funny darkrai powers.

Lifting Your Curse
    Spoiler
    Show
    Couldn't get a picture of this one but word is there is a Mask in this town by the name of Wisp who is an unrivaled expert in supernatural stuff I don't care what the invisible league may feed you the Wisp is your best bet if you can find them and get them to help you.

Opal and Drew, 11am
    Olivine sticks very close to you for comfort while moving through the city to the point that she almost accidentally trips you a few times. At least you won't forget she's there only to get startled by her later.

At the center you spot Terra talking to Chimney as if explaining something. Chimney is now sporting a pair of glasses.
    "Look the glasses are to make sure your eye's focus doesn't revert back to the damaged state its only for a few days""Why do I feel you're just screwing with me?""Sigh fine we'll do it like this then. Steven if you care about chimney then you'll make sure those glasses don't leave her face for anything but bathing and sex got it?""Don't be ridiculous he isn't going to listen to y-Hey!" She is cut off by steven who reaches up with his ribbon and pushes the glasses back onto chimney's face as she tried to take them off.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-07-11 at 01:19 AM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara held onto the paper given to her, reading it over slowly to make sure she got everything on it, and then again a couple times to be completely sure since she knew it wasn't likely to stick the first time. All the while she was fixing up her clothes and fur to look just slightly respectable. Okay maybe the wrong word; her jacket still hung loosely on her, but her fur was combed well not to show what lie underneath unless she literally knocked into someone. And the shorts weren't some hussy's attire, showing more than it hid. She had to keep up some modesty before others.

Anyway besides the point, she smirked to herself as she read Jammy's advise and info. "He gives me too little credit. I can keep myself under control for a day at least." Kara licked her lips as she thought of the mayhem she could get up to. "But I will at least need somewhere to hunker down and rest when the time comes. So to this 'Mister Swirly' first. After that then maybe I can have some fun." Her black tail whipped around as her thoughts went to fun again, and it actually took a few minutes for her to focus this time.

"That Terra girl sure seems like something else. I'd love to get her out of that uniform...but Jammy hasn't led me wrong yet, it would be better to keep away from her. But less fun. Decisions, decisions. But a pokecenter is always preferrable to...a shrine." Kara's voice went lower and she glared at the pictures of shrines. "Only if I were dying. Hmm this other mask...Wisp? That does sound like a better lead than this Invisible League...so when I see Mister Swirly I should ask where I can find Wisp as well. That is equal in importance to lodging." She put away the pamphlet with the rest of her stuff and lightly skipped a bit, chuckling.

"Well of course thrills are important too, so heading to the places he marked as the sights should also be high on my list. But I won't get anything done standing around here. Let's go Poochie." She again lightly stroked his pokeball and smirked, strutting her way wherever she had to go off of this building and following his directions through the metropolis to the mysterious Mister Swirly. Of course, assuming nothing got in her way as she went, unpredictable as the city was.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

Kara 11-11:30am
    You find the building appears to be abandoned maybe even condemned interestingly all the doors are unlocked and there are wild pokemon(common stuff rattata, pidgey's etc...) milling about but paying no mind to you other than occasionally turning to cautiously check to see if you are reaching for a pokeball or something. You even see a miniature construction crew of timburr going around performing maintenance on the deteriorating structure, and on the ground floor you find loads of dry food bowls laid out it appears someone has been feeding and caring for these pokemon which would explain why they don't immediately scatter when they see you despite their caution.

Once out of the building(assuming you don't stop) it takes a bit to get oriented as to where you are in the city. There certainly isn't a lot of people out on the street in this particular neighborhood to ask directions why else would a stealth plane land here? but thankfully you soon find one of the major streets on the map jammy had put on the back of his pamphlet, and to top it off you find a shortcut through some back alleys to get you to mr. swirlies in no time.

In the shadowy back alleys you'd cross paths with a pair of young ladies. One is blonde and energetic looking with flowers and leaves seeming to be woven into her hair and wearing jeans a light green shirt, and no shoes. The other has shorter dark green hair and kinda depressed looking or at least expressionless and moving gracefully at a steady but unenthusiastic pace and is wearing a longer old fashioned dress with some elaborate and elegant stitching. They kinda look like really odd gardeners or are at least they are carrying the appropriate equipment for such as far as you can tell(which isn't much given your educational background) assuming you don't try to hide from them the energetic one will wave friendly as they pass.

If you make it past these distractions nothing will put itself in your way and you'll reach mr. swirlys to find the masked man himself manning the counter as children and couples around the restaurant enjoy food and frozen treats.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-07-11 at 02:00 AM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

In moments Uriel beamed, his face slowly twitching up a wide smile between his haggard breathing, "G-Good," he managed to choke out is face flush and the tips of his ears practically incandescent with embarrassment at his own words, at his daring, but mostly at their present position. The mere thought that he could see everything if he tilted his head just so almost stole his breath from him then and there. "N-Now, let's g-get o-out of he-," he began after mustering his strength only to be interrupted by the sound of their prison unlocking itself. In moments sunlight greeting the haggard trainers as Veil discretely covered Claire once more; a simple act which filled him with equal amount of relief and disappointment, which only worsened his burning shame as sunlight kissed his bareskin.

"W-Well, t-that, t-that was fast," he commented with forced mirth as a chuckle slipped past his lips a bit too quickly, "Veil, p-please; p-please cover Claire a bit b-better. S-something that'll cover her arms and legs, m-maybe with a h-hoodie," he forced out with shaky breaths as he felt the toll of his prior act setting in.

"C-Claire, be a dear and, and get our stuff back. I'm...I'm gonna catch my breath, 'kay?" he requested as his extremities trembled slightly, holding out for a few moments in order to give Veil a chance to cover Claire better before keeling over; not having the inner strength to spare to try and Claire up Z's misunderstanding. The young man letting go of Claire as he allows himself to roll off to the side, and into the space between the front and back-rows with a light thump; hoping the slight sensory deprivation would do his overly excited and agitated body good, the fact it would block most of his. He fought to master his breathing and calm his mind as it raced, replaying the last two minutes of his life.

Part of him noted that this was the fourth time something like this had happened, the second with Claire; though at least this time he'd been able to offer her a sight in return this time. The mere thought tying his gut in a strangled knot from the lingering effects of what the car had done to them, causing him to tuck his head slightly hoping to heighten his focus and fight off the growing shame over his present state and recent actions. Before long his breathing began to even out, and his heart to slow to a mere trot from its frantic pace; knowing he'd endured the worst of it, but that he wasn't out of the woods just yet. Either way, Uriel dearly hoped Claire would be able to retrieve their things without further trouble.

For his part Mani now began to cautiously peek out form his hiding hole, having kept himself away from the main action to avoid being flung around and accidentally set on fire. Concern and guilt over his relative inaction flashed through him as he spotted Uriel prone form, but he faithfully held his place; knowing he could very easily make things worse than they were if he misstepped. For the moment, the young monkey settled for trying to figure out how to retrieve his friend's belongings.

Spoiler
    Show

Uriel:
    *Full Action: Take a Breather
    *Swift: Focused Command, +2 to everyone's skill checks

If it helps Mani's Int 5, with 3 ranks of Edu general and 2 ranks of Edu Tech due to being raised by humans. Also, Uriel's buffs currently give him a further +4 to all skill checks.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"R-right. Get out of here. Get clothes. Important." Claire mumbles as she quickly starts to sit up. "Veil, the normal outfit, with a hood, please so I can get clothes and such from the trunk." She said. Once Veil had covered her body, Claire moved to the back quickly to get their stuff. She focused her mind on the task of moving things from the trunk to the backseat where Uriel was and tried to push everything else out of her mind. As she moved back and forth between the trunk moving clothes first, then items, then her own armor and undies, it took all her effort to keep her knees from buckling. Once everything was brought in, Claire quickly turned away to give Uriel some privacy to change while setting the armor and undies inside her bag and setting the bag on the driver's seat. She'd need to change once she got to the dojo, but luckily, Veil meant she didn't need to change now.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire and Uriel
    Veil does as she's told quickly forming the outfit again with a big hood. She must be feeling that anything she does isn't going to make claire feel more embarrassed than she already is because she is using her threads help carry you two's belongs that claire easily finds organized in the trunk, and not waiting for the dojo when claire is finally sitting down and holding still she swallows the armor and undies and claire can feel the garments sliding up her legs and into place as veil bulges and distorts to accomplish this without revealing anything. Once this is done viel calms down and seems to start acting like normal clothes again.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire lets out a soft squee of surprise at Veil's actions as her eyes go wide. "Y-you can do that?!" She says surprised. She had been thinking she'd have had to wait and not having to go commando made her feel quite a bit more comfortable.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Taking a breath to steel himself the young man grabs his underwear with a shaky hand, begging the slow process of clothing himself; each article that he dons shaving of a portion of the heat that yet clung to his body. When at last he was done, the young man laid back up on the chair and closed his eyes; relaxing his body once more as he pieced together his lost composure. This had not been how he'd expected, let alone wanted, things to go; and he didn't need telepathy to know that the feeling was shared. Certainly wasn't how he thought his first time lying naked with someone would come to pass, a thought that earned a slight groan from him as his fading heat rose with a vengeance; which Mani took as his cue to sit besides Uriel, letting the haggard trainer place a hand on his warm fur to help calm him.

After a few minutes passing by in a similar fashion the young man finally trusted himself enough to act civilly once more, stepping out of the car on shaky legs before settling down on the front passenger seat as before this fiasco had gotten under way. He allowed silence to reign for a moment as the two regained their bearings and acclimated to each other's presence again before parting the silence, "So, yeah, uhm; I'd, I'd appreciate the offer. For the super potions, but y-you don't have to go through the trouble right now if you don't want to. We can always stop by later," he offered kindly, diplomatically giving a Claire a chance to step out and away from him to clear her head if she wanted it while giving her the chance to opt out from the offer.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I-It's not problem." Claire says waving a hand, "I-if you c-could use the money, I've got a decent amount left." She says slightly flustered still. "B-besides, w-we are here already. And i-if you're going to a dojo m-more supplies is good r-right?" She asked. "H-how much do you need?" She asked. "W-whew sure is hot t-today? Heh..."

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    Viel mimics the pattern of you voice as if saying "I can do that!?" Clearly she is as surprised as you are that that actually worked this might even be the first time she put clothes other than herself on someone.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel nodded and gave a grunt in agreement as the pair ignored the bubblegum pink donphan bouncing in the room, "Yeah, uhm, t-two or three supers would be nice; just in case of emergency you know?" he adds with a diplomatic smile.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Sure! Piece of croissant." Claire said with a nob as she opened her bag and got out her wallet. She pulled out ^600 poke yen and handed it to Uriel, "You sure that's all you need?" She asked, her voice starting to get more composed with the clear distraction. "I have a pretty good amount of money. I'm used to supplies costing way more back home."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"No worries, more super potions would always be nice, but I don't want to take advantage of ya," he quipped as he took the cash, internally wincing at his choice of words as he got ready to leave the car.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire's face turns slightly red again at his words, "Oh...W-well I o-offered, its not ummm you know." She says glancing in the car and opening her bag as if looking for something. "Y-you'd do the same thing in my shoes...t-though to be fair I'd probably not want to take too much either even if you insisted..." She mumbled. "P-plus you used some potions and healing stuff on Faux and m-me before so...you know its not really taking...uhhh its not really you know. Words."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Y-yeah, okay," he replied, nodding with Claire's sage words, "Well, I guess, maybe enough for one or two more? J-Just to be on the safe side," he uneasily amended.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire nods and quickly hands over ^400 more. "A-anytime. Umm...be careful with the crowds. It's kinda chaotic in there." She pauses, "Ummm...need me to go in just in case people are rough or violent?" She asked.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I-It's okay, I got this," he quips in faux bravado as he steps out of the car, "Be back in a bit," he adds in parting before heading to the shop, taking a deep calming breath once he was out of sight.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Ureil
    The store is empty aside from the cashier who seems relieved when he sees you as he comes up from behind the counter. the only thing out of place is that one of the shelves had been cleared off and only a few bottles of its product remains brand of potion called "I can't believe its not ground fairies" which were and still are on sale for ^5 a pop. (see earlier post for list of potions and prices)

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As he leaves, Claire lets out a sigh of relief and leans against the car while watching the store in case Uriel did in fact need her. She fidgeted a bit as she waited. Today was definitely getting weirder and weirder the longer it went on. Between the dojo stabbing, the dog falling through the ceiling and now this, she doubted today would be a peaceful day. And with the hospital ambush planned for tomorrow she doubted she'd have much of a normal day coming up anytime soon.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara continued her self-confident walk down through the abandoned building and along the streets of the city. But the two odd people in the alley caught her attention, and made her somewhat nervous. Even with her disguise she was still not use to casual contact with other people. Damn, I should have stayed hidden. Now what should I do? It didn't take her long to figure it out though. Hmm I am a little too wound up...I need to loosen up. And these girls could certainly help me with that...

Adjusting her jacket slightly she smiled (though it probably could not be seen under her mask) and waved back at the girls. "Hello there! I'm glad to have spotted someone more sociable around here. I'm new to the city you see. It's good to see that there are some nice people here." She bounded over to them and offered her hand. "I'm Nelsa, what's your name?" Kara even added a light giggle to her little act, trying to be as direct and friendly and as not-her as possible here.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel throws himself into the task of navigating the aisles in the hopes of letting his earlier frets fall by the wayside. He eyes the cheap potions appraisal, but opts against them and sticks to his goal. He picks up five samples of Sylph The Original Super Potion, and heads over to the cashier affecting a polite smile. "Seems like business is booming for you guys; looks like you'll be making a killing today," he said conversationally as he put his wares on the counter.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2014-07-11 at 11:07 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show