New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Video Game protagonists as D&D characters

Quote Originally Posted by Kazudo View Post
    There really aren't many protagonists in Soul Calibur 2, what with Siegfried not being a playable character but rather a reskin of Nightmare.
    No, Nightmare is a reskin of Siegfried. Nightmare appeared in Soul Calibur, Siegfried first appeared in Soul Edge/Soul Blade, which was the first game. Soul Calibur 1 is the second game.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

I think Dr. Gordon Freeman needs a sheet.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-05-16 at 10:21 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153

Alright, I think I'd like to do Corvo Attano (Dishonored). Probably gonna use Warlock as the base.
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Judge's choice in the Pathfinder Grab Bag XIX
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatar by the ever-brilliant Ceika

Paizocarnum - A 3.p update of Incarnum, now in PDF!
    The Beastmaster: Master of Beasts! (Pathfinder homebrew class)

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by malonkey1 View Post
    Alright, I think I'd like to do Corvo Attano (Dishonored). Probably gonna use Warlock as the base.
    Sounds good, even if I don't remember Corvo having pewpew laser blasts. I probably would've gone for Binder instead, what with the Outsider being an otherworldly occult-driven entity akin to a Vestige. Ooh, you could even make a custom vestige!

I might do Daud, just for funsies. He was playable in the DLC!
    The Forsaker: A 3.5e revamp.
    Spoiler: CharOP
    Show
    IC 56: Bolivar d'Kundarak (Silver)
    IC 76: Xander Marchand (Silver)
    IC 82: North and East and Gripp (Tied for Gold!)
    VC 17: Liridon (Silver)
    JW 5: Nyan (Gold)
    ZS 24: Isabel (Gold)

5. - Top - End - #155

Quote Originally Posted by Muggins View Post
    Sounds good, even if I don't remember Corvo having pewpew laser blasts. I probably would've gone for Binder instead, what with the Outsider being an otherworldly occult-driven entity akin to a Vestige. Ooh, you could even make a custom vestige!

I might do Daud, just for funsies. He was playable in the DLC!
    Yeah, I was going to mostly ignore the eldritch blast, use it for the invocations. And possibly refluff Eldritch Blast + Hideous Blow for Shadow Kill.

Spoiler: EDIT: Here's the rough build
    Show

Lawful Neutral Human
    Str 11
    Dex 18
    Con 12
    Int 14
    Wis 10
    Cha 12

Uses a hand crossbow (main hand) and a short sword (off hand) for TWF. For sneak attacks, he uses Death Attack + Hideous Blow to make for a lethal and difficult-to resist strike than is deadly even if Death Attack fails He takes full advantage of the Invocations granted to him by the Outsider, as well as his martial training and skills as an Avenger. I'll hash out the skills later.

Summon Swarm, Call of the Beast -> Devouring Swarm
    Feather Fall, Spider Climb, Leaps and Bounds & Flee the Scene -> Corvo's various movement abilities
    Mask of Flesh -> The closest I could get for Possession
    Death Attack + Eldritch Blast + Hideous Blow (from Rod of Eldritch Power) -> ShadowKill
    Eldritch Blast -> Object-destroying effect of Windblast
    Devil's Sight -> Dark Vision
    Child of Shadow stance -> Stealth.
    Other spells, maneuvers and stances I chose don't directly emulate Corvo's abilities but seem thematically appropriate.

Level Class Levels Feat(s) Class Features New Spells/Invocations
    1 Martial Rogue 1 Martial Study (Shadow Blade Technique), Two-Weapon Fighting, Ambidexterity Trapfinding
    2 Martial Rogue 1/Warlock 1 Eldritch Blast 1d6, Least Invocations Summon Swarm
    3 Martial Rogue 2/Warlock 1 Martial Stance (Child of Shadow) Evasion
    4 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 1 Weapon Finesse Spell Sense (+1+1/3 levels AC vs. spells)
    5 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 2 Detect magic Leaps and Bounds
    6 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3 Martial Stance (Assassin's Stance) DR 1/cold iron, Eldritch Blast 2d6
    7 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3/Avenger 1 Sneak Attack +1d6, Death Attack, Poison Use Feather Fall, True Strike
    8 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 +1 vs. poison, uncanny dodge Disguise Self
    9 Martial Rogue 4/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 Improved Two-Weapon Fighting Improved Uncanny Dodge
    10 Martial Rogue 5/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 Two-Weapon Defense
    11 Martial Rogue 5/Warlock 4/Avenger 2 Deceive Item Call of the Beast
    12 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 4/Avenger 2 Off-Hand Parry
    13 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 5/Avenger 2 Eldritch Blast 3d6
    14 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 6/Avenger 2 Lesser Invocations Flee the Scene
    15 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 2 Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Defense
    16 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 3 Sneak Attack +2d6 Pass Without Trace, Spider Climb
    17 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 4 +2 vs. poison Invisibility
    18 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 7/Avenger 4 Two-Weapon Pounce DR 2/cold iron, Eldritch Blast 4d6
    19 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 8/Avenger 4 Fiendish Resilience Mask of Flesh
    20 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 8/Avenger 5 Sneak Attack +3d6 Deep Slumber, Deeper Darkness

Alright, Here's the skills. I gave him a fairly standard thief loadout, but I also had to give him Knowledge (Arcana) 1 so he could take the Spell Sense ACF:

Skills:
    Balance 7
    DeScr 10
    DisDev 9
    EscArt 22
    Hide 22
    Know (Dunwall) 8
    Know (Arcana) 2
    Search 22
    SenseMot 23
    Spot 6
    Tumble 23
    Last edited by malonkey1; 2014-05-17 at 01:16 PM.
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Dibs on MM link! I love that game!
    Creator of the LA-assignment thread.

Entries have been posted for the newest round of Junkyard Wars. Are YOU the judge we need? And while you're there, vote for the next round!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!

7. - Top - End - #157

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dire_Stirge View Post
    Dibs on MM link! I love that game!
    I would have suggested Skull Kid/Majora in the Bosses thread, but I think Majora kind of toes the line with Elder Evil terminology there and you can't really accurately stat an Elder Evil.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

I would have suggested Skull Kid/Majora in the Bosses thread, but I think Majora kind of toes the line with Elder Evil terminology there and you can't really accurately stat an Elder Evil.
    Not the elder evils themselves, but how about their avatars?

After all, Majora's Mask implies that it belongs to someone called 'Majora'. This 'Majora' is never explicitly shown in the game. It may be the fierce deity, it may be the moon (at least the name would make sense), or it just is an entity never shown.

I'd say that one could reasonably create stats for Majora's Mask. And Skull kid's obviously going to be easy.
    Undead bard with obtain familiar or something like that.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2014-05-17 at 10:59 AM.

Entries have been posted for the newest round of Junkyard Wars. Are YOU the judge we need? And while you're there, vote for the next round!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!

9. - Top - End - #159

WolfInSheepsClothing

Not the elder evils themselves, but how about their avatars?

After all, Majora's Mask implies that it belongs to someone called 'Majora'. This 'Majora' is never explicitly shown in the game. It may be the fierce deity, it may be the moon (at least the name would make sense), or it just is an entity never shown.

I'd say that one could reasonably create stats for Majora's Mask. And Skull kid's obviously going to be easy.
    Undead bard with obtain familiar or something like that.
    The end boss is Majora, IIRC.

Now, Skull Kid would arguably be the avatar of Majora wearing his mask which would obviously be a cursed artifact. Or just an artifact. Sometimes "cursed" is a point of view.

10. - Top - End - #160

Quote Originally Posted by malonkey1 View Post
    Yeah, I was going to mostly ignore the eldritch blast, use it for the invocations. And possibly refluff Eldritch Blast + Hideous Blow for Shadow Kill.

Spoiler: EDIT: Here's the rough build
    Show

Lawful Neutral Human
    Str 11
    Dex 18
    Con 12
    Int 14
    Wis 10
    Cha 12

Uses a hand crossbow (main hand) and a short sword (off hand) for TWF. For sneak attacks, he uses Death Attack + Hideous Blow to make for a lethal and difficult-to resist strike than is deadly even if Death Attack fails He takes full advantage of the Invocations granted to him by the Outsider, as well as his martial training and skills as an Avenger. I'll hash out the skills later.

Summon Swarm, Call of the Beast -> Devouring Swarm
    Feather Fall, Spider Climb, Leaps and Bounds & Flee the Scene -> Corvo's various movement abilities
    Mask of Flesh -> The closest I could get for Possession
    Death Attack + Eldritch Blast + Hideous Blow (from Rod of Eldritch Power) -> ShadowKill
    Eldritch Blast -> Object-destroying effect of Windblast
    Devil's Sight -> Dark Vision
    Child of Shadow stance -> Stealth.
    Other spells, maneuvers and stances I chose don't directly emulate Corvo's abilities but seem thematically appropriate.

Level Class Levels Feat(s) Class Features New Spells/Invocations
    1 Martial Rogue 1 Martial Study (Shadow Blade Technique), Two-Weapon Fighting, Ambidexterity Trapfinding
    2 Martial Rogue 1/Warlock 1 Eldritch Blast 1d6, Least Invocations Summon Swarm
    3 Martial Rogue 2/Warlock 1 Martial Stance (Child of Shadow) Evasion
    4 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 1 Weapon Finesse Spell Sense (+1+1/3 levels AC vs. spells)
    5 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 2 Detect magic Leaps and Bounds
    6 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3 Martial Stance (Assassin's Stance) DR 1/cold iron, Eldritch Blast 2d6
    7 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3/Avenger 1 Sneak Attack +1d6, Death Attack, Poison Use Feather Fall, True Strike
    8 Martial Rogue 3/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 +1 vs. poison, uncanny dodge Disguise Self
    9 Martial Rogue 4/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 Improved Two-Weapon Fighting Improved Uncanny Dodge
    10 Martial Rogue 5/Warlock 3/Avenger 2 Two-Weapon Defense
    11 Martial Rogue 5/Warlock 4/Avenger 2 Deceive Item Call of the Beast
    12 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 4/Avenger 2 Off-Hand Parry
    13 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 5/Avenger 2 Eldritch Blast 3d6
    14 Martial Rogue 6/Warlock 6/Avenger 2 Lesser Invocations Flee the Scene
    15 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 2 Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Defense
    16 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 3 Sneak Attack +2d6 Pass Without Trace, Spider Climb
    17 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 6/Avenger 4 +2 vs. poison Invisibility
    18 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 7/Avenger 4 Two-Weapon Pounce DR 2/cold iron, Eldritch Blast 4d6
    19 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 8/Avenger 4 Fiendish Resilience Mask of Flesh
    20 Martial Rogue 7/Warlock 8/Avenger 5 Sneak Attack +3d6 Deep Slumber, Deeper Darkness
    Huh, that actually looks pretty good from here. That's quite a bit different from my current Daud build, which looks something like this..
    Spoiler: WIP Daud
    Show
    Classes: Binder 5/Swordsage 1/Crusader 2/Knight of the Sacred Seal (Paimon) 5/Suel Arcanamach 1/Arcane Duelist 4/Blade Dancer 2

BAB: +14/+9/+4

Feats:
    1: Iron Will
    1: Power Attack [Human Bonus]
    3: Weapon Finesse
    4: Expel Vestige [Binder Bonus]
    6: Dodge
    6: Weapon Focus (Diamond Mind) [Swordsage Bonus]
    9: Mobility
    12: Combat Casting
    15: Shadow Blade
    18: Spring Attack

Fancy Stuff:
    > Charisma to AC.
    > Charisma to Reflex.
    > Dexterity To-Hit (rather than Strength).
    > Dexterity to Damage.
    > 60ft movement speed, attack at any point during movement.
    > Free attack damage (Power attack for -14, +28. Dextrous attack for +14, -14. Total: +0 attack modifier, +14 damage modifier).
    > Free +2 enhancement on one weapon, plus temporary defending/flaming/frost/shock/ghost touch properties.
    > Coincidentally, he's a really good dancer.

Meanwhile, Ezio was being stubborn and the original build has been scrapped entirely. Now he's got Guild Thief instead of Legendary Commander, and he's suddenly a Master of Nine. Who'd a thunk it?
    Last edited by Muggins; 2014-05-17 at 11:19 AM.
    The Forsaker: A 3.5e revamp.
    Spoiler: CharOP
    Show
    IC 56: Bolivar d'Kundarak (Silver)
    IC 76: Xander Marchand (Silver)
    IC 82: North and East and Gripp (Tied for Gold!)
    VC 17: Liridon (Silver)
    JW 5: Nyan (Gold)
    ZS 24: Isabel (Gold)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

The end boss is Majora, IIRC.

Now, Skull Kid would arguably be the avatar of Majora wearing his mask which would obviously be a cursed artifact. Or just an artifact. Sometimes "cursed" is a point of view.
    Really? I always thought that the end boss is still just the mask, just using its powers to assume a form better fit for battle.

And if you consider the manga canon, it depicts a being called 'Majora' there.

But the mask'd have to be pretty powerful by itself already. Dominating skull kid is obviously a Dominate Person, the transformation seems like Alter Self to me and the rapid dancing can be Expeditious Retreat.

Extended signature!

12. - Top - End - #162

WolfInSheepsClothing

Really? I always thought that the end boss is still just the mask, just using its powers to assume a form better fit for battle.

And if you consider the manga canon, it depicts a being called 'Majora' there.

But the mask'd have to be pretty powerful by itself already. Dominating skull kid is obviously a Dominate Person, the transformation seems like Alter Self to me and the rapid dancing can be Expeditious Retreat.
    An alternative point of view on that is that Majora polymorphed itself into the mask. In fact, the canon method of defeating Majora is to use the Fierce Deity Mask and essentially become what's referred to as pretty much another angry ancient god to slay him.

You COULD do it the hard way. But it's also not said anywhere that destroying the creature in the mask or the mask itself even does it. So with that in mind, then I could see the version fought in the boss fight as an Elder Evil in the same way that Father Llymic (sp?) is an Elder Evil and Leviathan is an Elder Evil. You fight it directly, but you only really succeed in putting it away for a while.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

An alternative point of view on that is that Majora polymorphed itself into the mask. In fact, the canon method of defeating Majora is to use the Fierce Deity Mask and essentially become what's referred to as pretty much another angry ancient god to slay him.
    Is that the canon method? Why do you think that?

You COULD do it the hard way. But it's also not said anywhere that destroying the creature in the mask or the mask itself even does it. So with that in mind, then I could see the version fought in the boss fight as an Elder Evil in the same way that Father Llymic (sp?) is an Elder Evil and Leviathan is an Elder Evil. You fight it directly, but you only really succeed in putting it away for a while.
    Emphasis mine.

It is said by the Happy Mask Salesman that 'the evil is gone from the mask'. Word for word, all in-game.
    So if your theory is right, that'd only prove that Majora's Mask is, in fact, not the Elder Evil itself.

Extended signature!

14. - Top - End - #164

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ok. This apparently got really serious for you, and this whole exercise is understood to be under builder's interpretation. I'm building Ganondorf as an undead for Boccob's sake.

So yeah, I agree that it could be done either way. And there are Elder Evils with stats.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Very true .

Extended signature!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Ugh, I'm stuck on link. I really want him to have a Coure Eladrin companion, but how do I accomplish this without giving him a bunch of levels in an arcane class?

Alternatively, which arcane class would be possible for link to possess?

Extended signature!

17. - Top - End - #167

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ugh, I'm stuck on link. I really want him to have a Coure Eladrin companion, but how do I accomplish this without giving him a bunch of levels in an arcane class?

Alternatively, which arcane class would be possible for link to possess?
    Bard.

Though if you consider that Majora's Mask is a sequel (in some form or fashion) to Ocarina of Time, he COULD be a Duskblade.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll try to tackle Death from Darksiders II.
    Spoiler: Dis Dude
    Show

I'm thinking probably a Dread Necromancer (Focusing on Negative Energy Damage) / Warblade Gish. Maybe a wondrous item that is a scythe that can split into 2 kamas, but that would have to be fiated. The wrath abilities may be a little difficult, but I'll probably use the Necromancer branch. And I'm probably going to focus on the Tiger Claw Discipline.
    Last edited by Meowmasterish; 2014-05-17 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie Pyro View Post
    erm, would the fortress be invisible and fly, or would everyone inside it be invisible and fly?

19. - Top - End - #169
    Banned

Oh, can I suggest two? Both very underrated PS2 games:

Gene (God Hand)
    Razputin "Raz" Aquato (Psychonauts)

20. - Top - End - #170

I'd really like to see Jebediah Kerman (Kerbal Space Program).

Let's see:
    Fearless
    Ridonkulously tough
    Able to inexplicably find his way home, even after his mission has catastrophically failed and left him millions of miles away from home
    Quite probably a technical wizard.

I'm thinking...Artificer levels?
    Last edited by malonkey1; 2014-05-18 at 12:02 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171

HalflingPirate

I didn't see these on the list yet, but what about SMT Protagonists. They are often left without names, but they're damned fun to play.

I'm looking specifically at:

SMT: Nocturne (Silent Protagonist)

SMT: Persona 3 (Silent Protagonist)

SMT: Persona 4 (Silent Protagonist)

Persona 3 FES (Aegis)

For the Personas, Binder would probably work. Not sure about Nocturne. Maybe, Conjurer?

22. - Top - End - #172

WolfInSheepsClothing

Nocturne is referred to as the "Demi-Fiend", the p3 protagonist's name is usually "Minato Arisato", and as of P4 Arena, thr protagonist from p4 is referred you as "Yu Narukame".

If it helps the building any.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

(Note: this build assumes that the Hyrule Historia Zelda timeline is canon, making MM a sequel to OoT)

Spoiler: Link, forgotten hero of time
    Show

Ghostwise Halfling
    Fighter 4/ fey bard 3 (healing hymn variant)/ occult slayer 2/ horizon walker 4
    Chaotic Good

Ability scores (32 point buy)

STR: 17 (+3)
    DEX: 16 (+3)
    CON: 14 (+2)
    INT: 10 (+0)
    WIS: 10 (+0)
    CHA: 14 (+2)

HP: 10 + 3d10 + 3d6 + 2d8 + 4d8 + 26 = 90
    BAB: +11/+6/+1
    AC: 19 (+3 dex, +2 armor, +3 shield +1 size)

Fort: +9
    Ref: +5
    Will: +8

Feats:

1: Endurance
    B:Improved initiative

B: Weapon Focus (longsword)

3: Mounted Combat

B: Mounted Archery

6: Obtain Familiar

9: Practiced Spellcaster

12: Celestial Familiar

Languages:
    Common
    Halfling (Kokiri)
    Giant (Goron)
    Elven (Zora)

Class features:

Fighter:
    -3 bonus feats

Bard:
    -Spellcasting
    -Animal companion
    -Nature Sense
    -Wild Empathy
    -Bardic Music
    -Healing Hymn

Occult Slayer
    -Magical Defense
    -Weapon Bond
    -Mind over magic

Horizon Walker
    -Terrain mastery (swamp, plains, aquatic, mountains)

Skills:

Balance: 4 ranks
    Climb: 5 ranks
    Gather Information: 3 ranks
    Handle Animal: 5 ranks
    Jump: 3 ranks
    Knowledge (arcana): 4 ranks
    Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1 rank
    Knowledge (geography): 8 ranks
    Ride: 7 ranks
    Speak language: 2 ranks
    Spellcraft: 4 ranks
    Survival: 4 ranks

Spells known:
    (Caster level 7)

Cantrips:

-Resistance
    -Songbird
    -Lullaby
    -Easy Math
    -Fine-tuning
    -Summon Instrument

1st level

-Cure Light Wounds
    -Healthful Rest
    -Improvisation

Items:

Gilded Sword (+3 small longsword)
    Hero's Bow (+2 flaming frost holy shortbow)
    Ocarina of time (Masterwork ocarina with several spells stored in it)
    Mirror Shield (+1 blinding heavy steel shield)
    Kokiri Tunic (+1 padded cloth)
    Masks (Head slot items of alter self)
    Deku nuts (flash pellets)
    Hookshot (Masterwork grappling hook)
    Lens of truth (Item of True Seeing)

Explanation:

Ghostwise Halfling is a nod to the fact that Link never speaks. It's just something I thought would be funny.

I built link as fighter for his combat skills, bard for the ocarina music (and healing hymn is basically the song of healing), horizon walker for the long distances he travels, and occult slayer because they get to reflect spells back at the caster and to reflect Link's training for his battle with Ganondorf.

His spells are mainly for aiding and befriending others, something that has to reflect the songs that accomplish this across the game. Improvisation reflects the high amount of luck Link sometimes has.

I know Link's alignment should probably be NG, but this was the only way of shoving in a fairy companion. And some of Link's deeds are straight-out unlawful, especially those of his younger self. (Sneaking into palaces comes to mind)

Link travels with two companions. Tatl, a fairy, and Epona, his horse. Stats for these will be provided later on in this post.

Spoiler: Epona (animal companion)
    Show

Medium Animal
    Hit Dice: 4d8+4 (22 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
    Armor Class: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 14
    Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+3
    Attack: Hoof +0 melee (1d3+1)
    Full Attack: 2 hooves +0 melee (1d3+1)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: -
    Special Qualities:Low-light vision, scent, Evasion
    Saves:Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +1
    Abilities:Str 14, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
    Skills:Listen +6, Spot +6, Jump +7
    Feats: Endurance, Open Minded
    Alignment: True Neutral

Epona's tricks are 'Come' and 'Stay'.

Spoiler: Tatl (familiar)
    Show

Tiny Outsider (Chaotic , Eladrin , Extraplanar , Good)
    Hit dice: 13 HD, 1/2 master's HP (45 hp)
    Initiative: +7
    Speed: 20 ft. , Fly 60 ft. (Perfect)
    Armor class: 25 (+2 size, +7 Dex, +6 natural), touch 18, flat-footed 17
    Base Attack/Grapple: +2/−8
    Attack: Tiny dagger +20 melee (1d2–2)
    Full Attack: Tiny dagger +20/+15/+10 melee (1d2–2)
    Space/Reach: 0 ft./0 ft.
    Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities
    Special Qualities: Alternate form, eladrin subtype, immunity to electricity and petrification, magic circle against evil, resistance to acid 10 and cold 10, tongues
    Saves: Fort +9 (+13 against poison) Ref +7 Will +8
    Abilities: Str 6, Dex 24, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14
    Skills: Concentration +6, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +12, Hide +24, Knowledge (the planes) +6, Listen +5, Move Silently +16, Sense Motive +5, Spot +5, Survival (2 on other planes) +0, Use Rope (9 on bindings) +7
    Feats: Weapon Finesse
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Spell-Like Abilities: At will—dancing lights, detect evil, detect magic, faerie fire; 3/day—magic missile, sleep (DC 13). Caster level 4th. The save DCs are Charisma-based.

Alternate Form (Su): A coure can assume the form of an incorporeal ball of light at will. This transformation counts as a standard action. In this form, the coure can be harmed only by other incorporeal creatures, +1 or better magic weapons, spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities. In this form, the coure has a 50% chance to ignore any damage from a corporeal source, except for force effects or attacks made with ghost touch weapons. A coure in this form can pass through solid objects, but not force effects, at will. While incorporeal, its attacks ignore natural armor, armor, and shields, but deflection bonuses and force effects work normally against them. In this form, a coure always moves silently and cannot be heard with Listen checks if it doesn't wish to be. While incorporeal, the coure sheds light if it wishes, providing illumination with any radius it wishes up to 30 feet. Changing the amount of light it sheds is a free action that the coure can perform once per round.

Magic Circle against Evil (Su): A magic circle against evil effect always surrounds the coure, as the magic circle against evil spell cast by an 8th-level sorcerer. (The defensive benefits of the circle are not included in the statistics above.)

Skills: Coures have a +4 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks (included in the statistics above).
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2014-05-18 at 12:54 PM.

Extended signature!

24. - Top - End - #174
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

OK, I think I'm gonna have to withdraw from writing up the cast of Chrono Trigger. I've been busier than expected lately, so I don't really think I'll have the time to do it for a while yet. If that changes, I may drop back in, but in the meantime, if anyone else wants to take up the mantle, I'll gladly defer.

25. - Top - End - #175

On a similar note, I'm releasing Mario due to RL obligations, and by all means, anyone else is welcome to stat him.
    Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike

Freelance D20 Design Guy

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Do I need to include skills and stuff in my write up? And I don't really know how to work with the new table code
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Not all of the write-ups use tables, but if you need it, here's a 20-level table. Just copy and paste from my post.

Spoiler: Spoilered for bigness
    Show
    Level Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Special
    1st
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    2nd
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    3rd
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    4th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    5th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    6th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    7th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    8th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    9th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    10th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    11th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    12th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    13th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    14th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    15th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    16th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    17th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    18th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    19th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    20th
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +

Extended signature!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

That is very useful, thanks.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

You're welcome.

Extended signature!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

How about a few more Protagonists?

Sonic (Any Sonic Game)
    Megaman (any game but I think Net Warrior might be best suited)
    Warmage (Orcs must Die)
    Corvo (Dishonored)
    Starkiller (The Force: Unleashed)
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman