New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLVIII

*Upon entering the tavern you find it to be rustic, dim, cramped, and smelling of spilled beer. Moving through the crowd, half of which seem to be deadtiming, you spot a fireplace with a banjowood carving on the mantle, you also make out through the haze the curving bar and private booths hidden behind ferns. A side door leading to a patio outside reveals a hungry looking dumpster mimic sneaking towards an unsuspecting customer.

Near the stairs to the second floor rooms is a small white stone platform with a blue tree-like symbol on it. Standing on this platform will teleport someone to the Sanctuary Fortress located Inside where healers are always standing by in case of bar-brawls.

Trog's can be found right around the corner from any place in the Nexus. Somehow. It's best not to question it.

Staff:
    Owner and Proprietor: Trog
    Manager: El Jaspero
    Bartenders: The Watchers (they're nice deranged cultists, really!), Phoebe, Ashna, Ambrosia

Trog's Tavern hires only the finest NPC servers:
    ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

Bouncer: Baby (NPC, a dwarf who was raised by orcs and has the intellect of Thog.)

Servers:
    Nina - A fiesty and vivacious tiefling. Mean, self-centered and completely unavailable. You may have seen her recently on the WotC 4E cartoon.
    Paige - A sweet, wholesome, flirty elf working her way through PC school.
    Cosmo - A quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel. Truly a monster. RAWR!

DRINK MENU:
    Wines:
    Catoblepas Sauvingnon
    Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
    Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
    Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
    Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
    Eladrin Carbernet - Official Feywine of the Wild Hunt
    Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.
    Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
    Iames Agonia - This tart, dark red wine will stun you and leave you feeling good for hours.
    Kobold Chianti - Tart. Tangy. Shifty.
    Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
    Powerlust Pinot - For those corruptable humans
    Shadar-Kai Shadowine - Served in a jagged, broken glass
    Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
    Warlock Wine - Best served cold
    Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!

Mixed Drinks:
    A Drink - Generic booze with ice that can be shaken, stirred, or you know, whatever. Try to be more imaginative next time.
    Aboleth Absinthe - Far Realmilicious!
    Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
    Coffee Martini - Buzzzzz.
    Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
    Dragon Liver Buster - Strongest drink in the house
    Dwarf Spirits
    Fire Archon Asylum Rum - "FAAR!!!"
    Haley's Liquer - Named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
    Hemo Colada - 100% less coconut, 100% more ichor
    Ice Liquer - From the Plane of Ice: guaranteed to cool you down.
    Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood
    Jasphattan - El J's Secret Recipie, vermouth & bitters
    LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
    Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning
    Murderita - Wasted away again...
    Piña CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
    Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
    Rust Monster - Scotch, drambuie shaken in a wooden mixer.
    Sneak on the Beach - Peach vodka, cran-pineapple juice, a cat hair
    Swampwater - Phosphorescent lemon-lime
    White Russian Wukei - for bounty hunters who dig dairy
    Wizard Blizzard - Crushed ice and Bourbon. The effect depends on the spell stored in it.

Beers & Such:
    Ales: Archon, Guilders, Balthor's Best
    Grim Brewery Ginger Beer - Death-o-licious!
    Mind Flayer Mead - Mmm... brains.

Other Fine Beverages:
    Celestial Soda Pop - Soda specially brewed in Celestia. Tastes divine.
    Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
    Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) - for the kids!
    Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation
    Llamonade - That cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds
    Oni Tea - From the far east.
    Red Minotaur Energy Drink - a-MAZE-ing energy!
    Root Beer
    Save vs. Slow Slurpees™ - C-c-c-cold
    Hot Chocolate - Mmmmmmarshmallows

MUNCHIES MENU:
    AbyssalNuts - damned and spicy
    Baked Goods - Scones and Muffins and Brownies oh my! We have no cake - the cake is a lie!
    Bamhacon - where the ham meets the bacon. Served with eggs.
    Court of Stars Salad - Fresh fey greens
    Hero Sandwiches - what else? Served with Villain vinegrette
    Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips and hot meat and cheese dip
    Yuan-ti Gyros - Lamb. Or halfling. We're not sure.
    Trog's Floor Chili - Don't ask Trog where it came from and Trog won't tell you "the floor"
    SMOKABLES:
    Dwarven Cigars - From our axe-hewn humidor
    Coffin Nail™ Cigarettes - Get Nailed!
    Halfling Pipeweed - Bogart™ brand

((When this thread reaches page 50, anyone can make the next thread. However, if you want to make changes to the OP, please check in the OOC thread first to make sure everyone agrees.))
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLVIII

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    A young blond woman wearing a long black dress quickly ducks into the tavern. She peers out of one of the windows for a few seconds before heading over to the bar and taking a seat. Sighing at her unexpected detour won't do anything to help pass the time. But she figures a drink will.

She doesn't seem to notice as they switch over to the New Thread.
    The lady may notice the flintlock rifle-wielding woman sit next to her.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

"It is a stereo - this is what you call it - that you require? I have some skill in the making of things. Excuse me a minute" says the young, dishevelled-looking man to the two argumentative women at the bar. He leaves the tavern for a few minutes. When he returns, he is carrying what appears to be a stereo molded out of some unidentifiable black material. It looks as though it will be compatible with all the "music" Senalat has brought.

"Your needs are met by this?" asks the young man.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Zefir seems less ammused by Adir's choice of words. He still got a thing with magic. He just shrugs and stands up from his pace heading over to the robed woman.

"Hello there."
    he starts. "May I have a seat?"
    Iamar looks up from her cup of tea at Zefir. "I don't see why not," she says. Zefir may notice the Middle Eastern accent that colors her speech.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Suscipio arrives next to a fair-skinned, purple-eyed woman with cat ears as he worryingly looks around for a member of the staff.

I don't recall the tavern being this close by. No matter. It's convenient, regardless.

Spotting the bar, he heads over.

"Pardon, might you be able to tell me whether or not this tavern rents out rooms per night? Or could you possibly point me in the direction of a propriety that would?" he asks the barkeep.
    Last edited by Solidarity; 2014-05-07 at 09:50 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "He's a mage. I don't think he works as an artisan. He is just making magical items and I assume he didn't concentrate on the designe." Mr C replies befor Leo talks to the wheels.

Mr. C just watches the wheels change, but since they won't be of use for him, he got no intention to work with them.
    "Ah, I see...That's out the window, then. What to do...?" This is the last thing Leo manages to get into the conversation before the tires interrupt him...

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    )(Oh, trust me...I know. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, HTC Inspire, Dell Mini 10", and an Acer laptop have all been tools for posting.)(

One tire responds to Linda, while the second remains fixed on Leo.
    T1: "Sound system? No. Sorry to say. We're built for quick travel."

In response to the spiritualist's question, the shadows once again form around the wheels until a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R appears in absolutely perfect condition.
    T2: "We are shadow wheels, and we are needing a master to serve."
    ((Changed the first 'S' in 'spiritualist' to lower-case; it's more of a job description than a title or honorific. Just for reference.))

Leo can scarcely find any words to describe his impression of the mysterious appearance of the vehicle's body. The only thing he can muster up at first is, "Wow...Dang." After a moment, he looks a bit closer, admiring the flawless detail in the machine. "I only ever saw these around one region of my home world, but I've never driven one...Still, I've been learning all sorts of things since coming to the Nexus; driving a motorcycle shouldn't be too great a stretch." Something might seem a bit off to Leo, though; it's rather strange that these beings (or is it a single being inhabiting both wheels and the motorcycle?) would offer such a luxury without demanding any form of compensation, even though he's pretty sure that it's not unheard of. So long as its intentions are sincere ((I'd rather not have Leo's soul stolen or any such curses like that, thank you)), he'll say, "Alright, if you're in need of a master, I could benefit from your services. For the moment, though, I have some business to attend to in the tavern with my friend here. Would you mind waiting for me for a while?"

((Sorry to rush things, but I don't want to keep Zefir/Mr. C waiting too long with something that doesn't concern them.))

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    Suscipio arrives next to a fair-skinned, purple-eyed woman with cat ears as he worryingly looks around for a member of the staff.

I don't recall the tavern being this close by. No matter. It's convenient, regardless.

"Pardon, might you be able to tell me whether or not this tavern rents out rooms per night? Or could you possibly point me in the direction of a propriety that would?" he asks the barkeep.
    The catgirl does indeed enter with him, looking around with confusion and bewilderment
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post

Hey who knew I had a barkeep character here. I had forgotten that Phoebe had gotten a job here. Right now she comes out of the kitchen carrying a monstrosity of a sandwich. It has a dozen different types of meat and cheeses. Sticking out from the bread there are a few different vegetables and what looks like sliced up strawberries. Too tall to pick up Phoebe brought a knife with her to cut it into small bite size pieces. But then she notices costumers so she sets her sandwich aside.

She walks over to Suscipio with a smile. The young woman has long black hair that falls down below her waist. She is wearing a pair of jeans and a couple of threadbare sweaters whose holes don't overlap. "Hello there, welcome to Trog's. We do have room upstairs for rent."

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    The lady may notice the flintlock rifle-wielding woman sit next to her.
    Angie, for that is the name of this woman, does notice that she is sitting down next to someone with an old fashioned weapon. She doesn't say anything right now. She just orders herself a whiskey on the rocks and starts to sip it. She looks like tired, and seems to be enjoying a relaxing drink.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

"You'd be surprised how often it's quiet around there. Besides, I only became a full member a short while ago.
    Speak of the devil."
    Krayger says with a smile as everyone's favorite Vault-suited crowbar-carrier walks in. He'll get a wave from his bovine friend.
    Justin is also here, and when he sees Krayger notice Bramble, he suddenly does too. He beckons his friend over. "Hey man! How's it going?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

10. - Top - End - #10
    Halfling in the Playground

The two tires are quite accommodating to their new master's bidding. Leo will be able to read their response on a light up display. We can move ourselves if you need us to. Also, we serve for free because we have no need of money for maintenance or gas. We were built to serve. At Leo's request they respond with an affirmative and move off to the side.

)(No, it's fine, I understand. Also, feel free to godmod them. Like, ride into battle or whatever. If you need me to talk as them just let me know.)(
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11

Kasiref trudges in to the tavern, exhausted. He counts his steps to the nearest vacant seat, once seated he glances around at all of the patrons, giving everyone he makes eye contact with a polite smile and nod.

"Barkeep..." He speaks only loudly enough to be heard by the bartender. "One Guilded Ale over here please."

While waiting for his drink, he pulls a small bound book out of his pocket and scratches one line off of a list in plain sight, sits back, and reclines in his chair, eyes half open.
    Last edited by Tylorious; 2014-05-08 at 02:15 PM.

Playing Pokemon Y:
    Safari: Charmeleon, Magmar, and Braixen
    DS Friend Code: 3668-7804-7430

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Wenomir is still sitting by the bar, waiting for something to happen and becoming increasingly bored. Looks like today just isn't his day. He nods back to Kasiref, whom he hasn't seen before. But then, he doesn't frequent Trog's all that often.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Wenomir is still sitting by the bar, waiting for something to happen and becoming increasingly bored. Looks like today just isn't his day. He nods back to Kasiref, whom he hasn't seen before. But then, he doesn't frequent Trog's all that often.
    Suddenly...
    70 pounds of fish appear above Wenomir's head!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Wenomir glances up just in time to duck out of the way with lightning speed. However, since 35 kilograms of fish appearing above his head was just about the last thing he expected, he doesn't do it quite fast enough. He's still pelted with quite a lot of fish.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

15. - Top - End - #15

Wenomir glances up just in time to duck out of the way with lightning speed. However, since 35 kilograms of fish appearing above his head was just about the last thing he expected, he doesn't do it quite fast enough. He's still pelted with quite a lot of fish.
    The fish flop about, an try to slap him with their surprisingly sharp tail fins!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

He's not wearing a Vault-Suit! He's wearing a Pre-War Spring Outfit.

"It's been going good, thanks. Our little business is proving very popular, too. How about at your ends?" He and his friends loot furniture from old ruins, renovate them and sell them as cheap antiques.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

"You appear to be covered in fish. Would you like to," pause, "Remove the fish, donate the fish to the kitchen, kill the fish, or other?" An awfully familiar, disembodied computerized voice says, somehow making it come from near Wenomir.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    The fish flop about, an try to slap him with their surprisingly sharp tail fins!
    Seeing red, Wenomir grabs his axe and spins around, trying to swat the fish away with a furious flurry of strikes. He doesn't actually cut them, since that'd cause an ungodly mess.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    She walks over to Suscipio with a smile. The young woman has long black hair that falls down below her waist. She is wearing a pair of jeans and a couple of threadbare sweaters whose holes don't overlap. "Hello there, welcome to Trog's. We do have room upstairs for rent."
    A reassured smile appears on Suscipio's face.

"Brilliant." he hands over the coin for the room turning to Caelyn. "If I may, I'd like to hold down that room for this girl here. I'm not too familiar with the city, however. Is there some center for people who've recently arrived at the nexus. She simply appeared in the town center and collapsed, you see."

Suscpio catches himself.

"My apologies," he says as an aside to Caelyn. "I didn't mean to impose. It's up to you what you do here, I was just worried about your health. They may be able to check to see if you might have a concussion or anything else. I don't mean to speak for you."

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    "You appear to be covered in fish. Would you like to," pause, "Remove the fish, donate the fish to the kitchen, kill the fish, or other?" An awfully familiar, disembodied computerized voice says, somehow making it come from near Wenomir.
    Seeing red, Wenomir grabs his axe and spins around, trying to swat the fish away with a furious flurry of strikes. He doesn't actually cut them, since that'd cause an ungodly mess.
    The fish glow with *magical light*, and turn into a fish golem, promptly trying to tackle the axe-wielding man an kill him with fish odor!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

...well, now it's got ridiculous. Wenomir nimbly jumps out of the way of the golem at the last possible moment, trying to make it overextend itself and lose balance. Should it succeed, he'll bring his axe down on it forcefully.

"Just clean them up once I'm done with them!" he responds to the hologram.
    Last edited by Morty; 2014-05-08 at 05:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Kasiref sees the man in his dire straits, pulls back his trench coat and removes both his blasters from their holsters. He starts shooting fish after fish with inhuman accuracy. He walks over to the man and asks him, "Are you ok? I've never seen anything like THAT before."

Playing Pokemon Y:
    Safari: Charmeleon, Magmar, and Braixen
    DS Friend Code: 3668-7804-7430

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    The two tires are quite accommodating to their new master's bidding. Leo will be able to read their response on a light up display. We can move ourselves if you need us to. Also, we serve for free because we have no need of money for maintenance or gas. We were built to serve. At Leo's request they respond with an affirmative and move off to the side.

)(No, it's fine, I understand. Also, feel free to godmod them. Like, ride into battle or whatever. If you need me to talk as them just let me know.)(
    No fuel or upkeep costs? Convenience indeed. "My thanks, friends," Leo tells them before they roll away to wait for him. With that business out of the way, the spiritualist returns his attention to Mr. C and says, "Sorry about that. Now, our options do seem rather limited now, but where would you like to begin our search?"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Justin is also here, and when he sees Krayger notice Bramble, he suddenly does too. He beckons his friend over. "Hey man! How's it going?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    He's not wearing a Vault-Suit! He's wearing a Pre-War Spring Outfit.

"It's been going good, thanks. Our little business is proving very popular, too. How about at your ends?" He and his friends loot furniture from old ruins, renovate them and sell them as cheap antiques.
    "Ran into a nasty little ghost town a few miles out. Got a girl out who showed up at the same time, but other than that it was nothing but nasty the whole way through. Remind me to give you the coordinates so you know to stay out if you see it. How'd that egg end up anyway?" says and asks Krayger, head shaking a little at the unpleasant memories.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

25. - Top - End - #25

"After you showed me where those electronics were, I met a girl who lived in a tree and showed me where even more stuff was. I got shocked by a trap, but I'm mostly better now. Still making money off of that electronics score." Justin says himself.

"Egg?" he asks curiously.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

26. - Top - End - #26

((O, Zefir, you don't need to wait for me since Zefir/C4 went over alone))

Adir is still sitting at his table, keeping a subtle-enough eye on Zefir while he ponders ordering another beer. He sorta has to drive home, but he could always get a ride or... something. His wife would probably be a little unhappy if he came home anything short of sober, too.

With a sigh, he props his chin on the heel of his hand and glances around. Oh, hey, there's Wenomir. He gives the warrior a little wave.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    ((O, Zefir, you don't need to wait for me since Zefir/C4 went over alone))

Adir is still sitting at his table, keeping a subtle-enough eye on Zefir while he ponders ordering another beer. He sorta has to drive home, but he could always get a ride or... something. His wife would probably be a little unhappy if he came home anything short of sober, too.

With a sigh, he props his chin on the heel of his hand and glances around. Oh, hey, there's Wenomir. He gives the warrior a little wave.
    Wenomir cuts the golem in half!
    It's made of fish, after all.
    The two halves then flop at Wenomir, trying to slap him somehow with their enormous fishy bodies, which are now decimated by the laser fire.

Meanwhile, Adir may be surprised to see water flow over and materialize into a rather drunk-looking attractive young woman, with olive skin, long black hair and blue eyes, clad in a rather revealing blue dress.
    Hello
    The girl says to Adir, smiling.
    He may also notice a couple blue-eyed girls muffling giggles nearby as they watch the scene unfold.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-05-09 at 03:01 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #28

That's definitely the sort of thing that'll surprise a man, yes. Even a man who's lived in the Nexus as long as Adir. He watches the water flow up beside his table, his posture hunched and restless. He quickly sits up straight when the liquid takes shape.

"Hey," Adir says, eyes a little wide as he takes her in. The stag himself is dressed casual. Boots, jeans with a black belt, a dark grey t-shirt. One corner of his mouth turns up in a half-smile.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    That's definitely the sort of thing that'll surprise a man, yes. Even a man who's lived in the Nexus as long as Adir. He watches the water flow up beside his table, his posture hunched and restless. He quickly sits up straight when the liquid takes shape.

"Hey," Adir says, eyes a little wide as he takes her in. The stag himself is dressed casual. Boots, jeans with a black belt, a dark grey t-shirt. One corner of his mouth turns up in a half-smile.
    The woman tries to put an arm around him, smiling.
    Couldn't help but notice how lonely you looked over here.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

"The last place I looted, I found an egg. A large one, wrapped up in a magic amulet. It's hatched, into a griffin cub named Carth. He's at GLoG at the moment; he's nowhere near old enough to frequent a place like this. I'm glad to hear the electronic goodies are valuable." He directs to Justin, before turning to Krayger. "I'd recommend getting one. It's really useful, lets me know what I am carrying, hitch into radio signals, and all sorts of other stuff as well." He doesn't really use the other features that much because he doesn't really understand them.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!