New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

War Room

Oh, there can be. A flick of a switch, and an image of the purple-hat that covers E's face appears on a screen.

"Oh, one is an elven maiden who likes inflecting pain, and the others are a pair of demons, so mind your manners."

Main Room

That may be true, but that was then, and now there's no set leader. The henchman looks up and gives the pair a wave. They usually weren't so rough on the henchmen.

"Welcome back."

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii smiles at the purple hat.
    Demons, huh? Can't be that bad. The elf on the other hand could end up getting on my nerves, so I will watch out.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Barbarian in the Playground

War Room

Staying Power, not power, sticking with a task.

Hallway

Rochelle may want to dodge as she has some strange looking tongues shooting out of the mouths. Some look like bone, others flesh, some eyes and others stranger stuff.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Orc in the Playground

Main Room

Technically, one is a Fallen Angel. But after 8,000 years, she's essentially a demon. And the other cannot exist outside the Abyss, and is inhabiting a mortal shell.

"You. Come here. Where is everybody?" Nephrim has laced her voice with mind control magic, which is the sole reason she never went out of her way to hurt the henchmen. She had methods of control far more elegant than torturing them into submission. Dam'Bul, it seems, has grown paranoid, as he keeps his shotgun levelled at the henchman/men that approach.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #485

Main Room

True, but hey, physical treatment is a fair bit of things. The henchman steps towards Nephrim.

"Well, a number are in the war room, some are out on a mission, and the thing of course is still in the walls."

6. - Top - End - #486
    Orc in the Playground

Main Room

"What mission? And how many in the war room?" Again, Nephrim has laced her voice with control magic. She's practising her subtlety at the moment, so it the amount is very trace. Besides, if she wanted sheer power, she wouldn't get a coherent answer as the henchman would be unable to answer the questions separately and therefore trying answering both at once.

7. - Top - End - #487

Main Room

Well, looks like Nephrim forgot about the minor resistance against mental effects that the henchmen picked up. But there's no reason for the henchmen to lie about things or not tell, so she gets the whole truth as much as he knows it.

"Umm, three or four in the room. The mission was to either to get new members or a way to fix the cloning tanks. We had another traitor who did quite a bit of damage."

8. - Top - End - #488
    Orc in the Playground

Main Room

"Then I shall have to keep good care of Dam'Bul. Finding new bodies is so much work compared to simply growing one." Nephrim turns and walks away, rather rudely. She's headed towards the War Room, followed by Dam'Bul and his triple-barrelled shotgun.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Orc in the Playground

Hallways

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    The henchman pulled up to his feet, face twisted in pain.

"Alright, just please stop stabbing me.".
    Rochelle giggles. The giggles turn into a laughter as they walk.

"Now where's the fun in that?" *stab* "Well, I guess I can enjoy your facial expressions. So... lovely. One more for the road!" *stab* "Let's get going, then!"

More giggles.

10. - Top - End - #490

Hallways

"Argh. Well, this way."

The henchman walks on, which should quickly lead to the war room.

"And here we are."

11. - Top - End - #491
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"Good boy!" Rochelle skips into the room, dragging the henchman with her against his will.

Then she yells in a loud and shrill voice. "HELLOOOOOOOO!"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-04-06 at 09:45 PM.

12. - Top - End - #492

[Clarissas Room]

Zefir will be at the door knocking.

((For the fact to bring back soem activity to AMEN and hopefully bring back some members, I assume the discussion at least ended in Zefir having lead or a high position . Or maybe he is just bluffing the other members that he convinced her to get the lead))

[Returning to the War Room]
    ((@D_Lord I missunderstood things still a foreign language))

"Running off during a hard dicussion is a bad sign." Zefir says to the wall, at least he assumes it is listening.
    Either way, he heads back to the War Room, there is likly something to clear with Filii. He was looking down thinking about the right place and time they can contact anohter, as he notice blood on the ground. Poor henchman, why do they allways get hurt, especially in such a time. Well, whatever. It's a bad sign in AMEN when something bleeds, it normaly means someone caused it to bleed. Is it another traitor/attack? How do they know about his plans? Maybe Filii is a traitor, but things got really quick and why should someone leave blood, but take the bady with them? Zefir shakes his head. His first day in lead is a mess. He loads his gun, making sure it's his special ammunition, while taking the all cuting knife in the other hand. With both weapons drawn he heads for the War room. He kicks the door open looking around for the trouble. "What the hell is going on?" he says. This could be his motto for AMEN. He already said it twice today and it's only around lunch time. After a moment he spots the henchman and the woman dragging him and aimes at her, still waiting for the answer of his question.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #493

War Room

"Oh, just a new member. Who finds pain interesting, nothing to worry about Mister Zefir."

The henchman gives Zefir a wave, while the E on the monitor gives a brief nod.

"Oh, we'll see how she works out, Filii. Oh yes. Zefir, Nephrim has returned."

14. - Top - End - #494
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

The gun is pointed at Rochelle, and suddenly she's teleported next to Zefir. "Nice gun!" She says, examining the gun. She glances at the henchman "Kneecap the henchman! Pretty please?"

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

War room

Filii gives an evil stare to Rochelle. His cane briefly turns into a pistol aimed at Rochelle's kneecaps, then turns back into a cane, probably before she could see where it was pointed.
    Hello! I see you are the newest member. I'm Filii. What's your name?
    He sounds sincere as he says it, his face smiling.

Spoiler: Turn Order
    Show
    Zefir
    ThePhantom
    Flaming Eagle
    Duck999
    Show

16. - Top - End - #496
    Orc in the Playground

Near the War Room

Two others stumble upon this scene. One, a tall man with matt black hair, bright red eyes and dressed in a practically shredded black suit, points a triple-barrelled shotgun of brass and ebony at Zefir, since he is the one with a gun. The other is trailing behind, apparently unarmed. They appear to be an androgynous eight-year-old child, with pale skin, white hair, and with a pair of white, feathered wings behind its back. This smaller figure is clad in a black toga with gold embroidery, and her eyes are pure white orbs with no differentiating between pupil, sclera and iris. "No kneecappings. Knees are too useful to go around destroying for no reason." The fallen angel puts a subtle amount of mind control into her voice to encourage everyone to lower their weapons. Her companion immediately does.

17. - Top - End - #497

War room

First off, Rochelle migth notice the gun still aimed at her , even after the teleport (which I assume is magic based). He listens to all befor doing something. The warning from E came fast enougth so he can raise his mental barrier against her mind controll befor head.
    "Well, at least an old face appears." he says after Nephrim appears and puts his gun away, the knife still in hand. He starts walking around the table. "You Miss should be more carefully. I prefere it if the henchman don't get hurt right now."
    Looking at the Monitor of Mr E he says. "Get someone here to take the henachman and get him to the infirmary, please."

As he got to the head chair, he just takes the seat. "I think I managed to come to a result with Nicolle. We will share leadership. Right now she has to look after the supplies she offered so I just get things on. Any questions so far?"

18. - Top - End - #498

War Room

"Very good. And we have someone on hand already."

The henchman who was sent in to repair the AC, quickly walks over to his coworker and goes to support him, heading for an exit to the room.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

"Hi! I'm Rochelle!" Rochelle says, beaming brightly. But then, she always smiles. Even when she's making you wish she'd kill you already.

She does notice that the gun is still pointed at her. "Ooooo!" She exclaims, then activates her dark vision in order to better examine the gun.

Looking around, she notices the cane and uses her pull ability to attempt to telekinetically yank it from Filli's fingers. "Ooh, fancy! Nice cane!"

As the henchman is taken away, she yells after him. "Call me! I'll be glad to torture you anytime!" She blows him a kiss.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii stands there, using his strength to keep from being pulled forward. He tilts his topcoat to Rochelle before responding.
    Thank you. This cane is what I usually use, which is why I would love to keep it. You want to see a cool trick I learned over the years?
    The cane transforms into a quarterstaff, which he twirls around. The transformation should also stop the telekinetic hold because it is a different object. The quarterstaff then turns back into a cane as Filii relaxes, no longer trying to hold out against telekinesis.

Show
    A wild Earl appears!
    Earl of Purple
    Zefir
    ThePhantom
    Flaming Eagle
    Duck999
    Show

21. - Top - End - #501
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"Dam'Bul and I have been away for a while. We do not know who Nicole is, nor in fact do I recognise any of the people around this table." Though that might also be because Nephrim didn't bother to remember anybody when she was here last besides those battling for control of AMEN's leadership.

Also, I can't remember if she ever met Zefir. I know she knows Mr. E, but that is it.

22. - Top - End - #502

War Room

Zefir and Nephrim met. It was only once if I remember right. She tried to manipulate him, but didn't manage to break his defence.

"Nicole is the daugther of Clarissa. I think that name should be known by you. She offered her ressources and we will use them to bring AMEN back to the News."
    He looks at Rochelle "No torturing. The henchman need to be in a good condition. ALL of them. Unless we manage to solve the current problems." With a seriouse, teacherlikwee view, he adds. "Sit down, AMEN needs a bit more structure and I plan to get that done."

"For that I plan to have ranks in AMEN. But befor we can fullfill this we need to do the basics. That means we need to gather informations and more members."
    He looks at Rochelle. "Let's start with you, what are your abilities and why are you here?"

23. - Top - End - #503
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Her brand of not-TK isn't affected by her target changing shape. Nevertheless, she stops trying to pull it when it transforms, instead admiring the fancy cane.

Rochelle sits down and looks up at Zefir. "Well, I can control the wind, time, summon stuff, teleport, pull stuff to me, cut anything, 'love' anything and so on and so forth." She gets up and hops around the room. "I'm here because a lady was mean to me and I 'loved' her family with pain. Before they died they said I'd be perfect here. I came to check it out!"

She grins happily.

((OOC: You need a torturer? Rochelle won't call it that (she calls it 'love'), but she'd be perfect for the role.))

Show
    Earl of Purple
    Zefir
    Flaming Eagle
    Duck999
    ThePhantom
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-04-10 at 02:41 PM.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

((It's not changing shape, it is physically a different item))
    Filii assumes that they are doing a 'go around the table' introduction, and proceeds.
    I'm a jack of all trades, especially specialized in spying and the such. I am prepared to be sent out on a mission to infiltrate MERC, Vigil, or both.
    He pauses, deciding why he is there.
    I'm here because it's the type of person I am, most of the time. Malicious, evil, and nefarious.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #505

War Room

Mr E ignores this little go around. He's not a member, and he has a set role already.

"Hmm, seems El Cuervo is winging its way back. Should I let it know about this gathering?"

26. - Top - End - #506
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"I do not want another title, and ranks always come with such. I have plenty of titles already. General Nephrim of Pazuzu's Great Flight, Commander of the Scarlet Wings Biplane Battalion, Mistress of the Steel-Stone Citadel, Tyrant of Malachite Sky-Harbour, Survivor of the Daffodil Rebellion in Heaven, Victor of the Iron River Campaign, Orchestrator of the Massacre at Hell Chains. And most important, The Fallen Chorister." Nephrim went to the Abyss after the Daffodil Rebellion because she was fed up of having to listen to those few rebel leaders and officers that survived. She's also the first member of the Celestial Chorus to join a rebellion in Heaven, and the only one to survive long enough to Fall. "Regardless of my titles, this is Dam'Bul, my bodyguard and strong right hand." And unwilling mind-slave.

27. - Top - End - #507

[War Room]

Zefir looks blank at Rochelle. Oh god another psycho killer without any plan, just here for their 'fun'. Maybe an attemp of Virgil to set up another spy? Or now MERC? Best not think to much about it now, but he should prepare more teleport blockers at important places.

He looks at Filii, not really meaning him to tell her about his abilities. She might be a spy, but it's already out. He might notice a little dissapointed few that fades away as he speaks up.
    "We need to talk after the meeting to set up information trade."

As E mentions El Curvo is here and the fact E didn't mention anyone else means he didn't find any new members. Not that he really expected it from a magical killing machine, but Zefir is allways open for the unexpected.
    "Let him know." he just says to the monitr/cam to make it obviouse he is talking with him.

With a sight he speaks up to Nephrim.
    "I can't do anything with the titles you mention, also not everyone will need a titel. If you get one, take it. It will only be used inside AMEN so you don't need to add it to your introduction."

"My plans will need time. Especially to prepare . As you know Vigil and MERC are against us and I assume they at least keep an eye on us, if not more."
    He looks at the people in the room one by one as he says this. "Nether the less, we need to do the same. Does any of you have a person outside this building that could possible infiltrate?" Not that he would really trust that, but it's better to know what recources he got.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Psycho killer. More like a killer with a warped morality. All in all, same thing.

Rochelle smiles brightly, the brightness fading when Zefir looks at her blankly. She looks around, a bit shyly, then back at Zefir. "D-did I do something wrong? Do you need more stuff? Uhh... how about... I was created as a weapon? Or I seek to spread a message through pain?" The elven woman says.

She listens as everyone does their own introduction, stopping only when they mention VIGIL and MERC.

"What's a vigil? What's a merk?" She asks, with a clueless look on her face. "Are they bad places? Want me to kill everyone there? Or maybe introduce them to the joys of pain?" She licks her lips.

Hmm... pain.

Show
    Earl of Purple
    Zefir
    Flaming Eagle
    Duck999
    ThePhantom

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii looks at Rochelle, questioning if her lack of knowledge is authentic.
    As was said, Vigil and Merc are against us, and that's what matters.
    He turns to Zefir.
    I know someone who may be able to infiltrate. I'd have to see if he is willing, but I find it likely.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #510

War Room

Mr E nods at Zefir through the monitor and starts typing on a keyboard.

"Noted. On the note of Vigil, they likely won't be bothering us for a while. They seem to be having a demonic invasion right now. So, by the time they fix things up, I might have an agent that could step in."