New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[Hallway]

Yvette walks in, her gait exhuding confidence. "Yes, I am. Yvette Ambrose, sorceress at your service." She bows slightly, then examines him closely.

"Interesting." She mutters, her attention on the wings.

[Dining Room]

On the way to see Zefir, Ilyona the mad doctor drags her brother into the kitchen. "Wet's see if they have cookies, bwothaw!" She exclaims, then pauses at the sight of the flower-machine abomination.

"It's... it's so beautifuw!" Her head bobs every which way as she drags the unwilling Lyov towards Stu.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Bugbear in the Playground

El Cuervo's room

El Cuervo hops back, letting Yvette into its room. Its a fair spartan room, no bed, just some tables on the walls with a number of open books on them.

"A sorceress? You...might be of.....use to my....research."

Its wing, if you have knowledge of birds, are made of many crow feathers carefully crafted into what might be a metal framework, but it would take a closer look to be sure.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

Kitchen

Ilyona will have to dodge a lasagna and last night's pizza box tossed pretty much directly at her head as a variety of food gets tossed about and ruined, the flower forever grumbling under his non-existent breath about something.

Well forever is a bit too long of a time as he hears someone approaching and turns around, shutting the fridge door. Letting out a low whistle, he speaks, petals shaking slightly. "Well, well. Hey there pretty momma. I know you're stunned at the awesomeness before you, but why don't you ditch the dead weight you have on your shoulder. Then you can come back with me to my room and ride on my pistil." You could swear Stu winked at you. And Stu has no eyes with which to wink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #784

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [El Cuervo's Door]

Kaboom!

The message does not self-destruct.

-------
    [Zefir's Office]

Aye, that's the spirit! A little brandy never hurt anyone, and a glass or two of it will probably do wonders for Nicole's mood.

"For starters, I need a team of AMENites to raid a secret Umbrella facility. They'll need to secure the lab so that one of my sisters can reprogram the lab's AI to automate AMENside's physical defense grid. Securing the virus production facilities, any surviving research staff, any dormant, contained Bio-Organic Weapons, and any of the researchers' notes they can locate."

"Later, I'll need a team of AMENites to run interference for me while I relieve a Combine stronghold in Outside of its Antlion deterrents. If my hypothesis is correct, they should work just as well on earth vampires as Antlions."
    [Zefir's Office]

Zefir listens.

"So you want this to use against malchanar and it's vampires?" he asks.

"What did you plan for the AMENside at all? I guess we could start the buildings independent of these plans?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #785
    Orc in the Playground

[El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette, being a lady of the forest, as a result of her 'bond' with the Spirit of Nature, knows what a crow is. She also knows how they think, and also how they taste, but that's besides the point.

"Mm, a reader as well. Interesting."
    She nods as she surveys the room, her eyes going over every nook and corner of the room. "What research might this be, oh honorable team member?"

[Kitchen]

Both food items are cut in a lot of tiny harmless pieces. Lyov says nothing as he sheathes his walking cane-sword, looking on in disapproval at the flower robot thing.

Ilyona scratches her bald head for a moment. "Pistiws can't be widden... oh. Euphemism for an unnecessary act using tools I don't have, as they are unnecessary. No thanks!" She says, the literal half-smile never leaving her face. "Buuut aftaw I see Zefiw, you can come to my woom, so I can opewate on you and see what you aw made of!"

Then she takes a step towards Stu. "Also, if you caw my bwothaw dead weight again, I will take you apawt, keep the pawts in jaws (jars) and weave you wike that faw sevewal days!"

Lyov chuckles a bit. "No no, honorable sister. We are both half-dead, so the term fits."

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Then, uh, I guess she gets splattered with a lot of tiny harmless bits of food. It was already mostly harmless. I just wouldn't want it on me, sliced up into to bitty pieces or not.

Stu stares quietly for a long while.
    Saying nothing.
    Silently.

But the silence is eventually broken! "I... can't understand a word you say. And I thought my accent was thick." Stu isn't really sure how to proceed. While he experience has taught him that women rebuff him 99.5% of the time, his mind clearly indicates that he's just too much of a stud for anyone to say no to. But... he does generally prefer women that he can understand. A flower has to have standards after all. "So, uh, I'm probably going to go rob a bank or one of the bars. Then use a money to hit a strip club later and make a lot of beautiful women wonder where I've been all their life. Possibly knock down Watchtower's door and invite that awesome Jeremy guy if he's not too mad about me wrecking their front room. He's got this VIP pass to the best place in town. You in?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2015-09-07 at 11:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #787

[El Cuervo's Room]

Not much in here, though there is a pole lying on the floor. A scarecrow doesn't need much in physical possessions. El Cuervo looks at its guest, trying to measure how powerful she is.

"I am trying....to find a.....way to summon...or create beings....that will drain...energy from others. That....way we can...create a force.....that will get....more and more...powerful as time....goes on and....we get more...energy to make...them."

8. - Top - End - #788
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zefir's Office]

"Yes. The burrowing vampires. It should collapse their tunnels on them and make life underground altogether unpleasant."

Nicole informatively answers.

"I plan to construct a nightclub and a few 'entertainment facilities' on a strip of our turf, but the other AMENites may feel free to construct their own buildings if they desire, I suppose. They'll need to pitch their plans to me before I'll give their projects my stamp of approval and funding, though. We might also need our own water treatment center and various other utilities (Westside and Eastside probably won't permit AMEN to make use of the city's utilities), so it'd be sensational if anyone who wants to build on our land speak with me sooner as opposed to later."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-09-07 at 03:21 PM.

9. - Top - End - #789

[Zefir's Office]

"Well, I doubt many of the current members got any plans. Even thought we got 3 members, 2 recruiter and I got 3 forms of people I still have to speak with, if I remember correct."

Zefir shakes his head and looks down as he thinks about some of the last talks he had. He looks up and notice that he got a message that didn't count as spam. He looks it up.

"Hmm looks like Stu is back. Not sure what he is up to, but he might be one to have a plan...or whatever goes up in the flowers head.
    I will try to find out if any of the new one got a plan for future buildings. Two members are currently out to get a job. El Curvo is making researches as far as I know and Fili should be back to MERC. That seems to leave the three new one and Stu. Unless I forgot someone."

10. - Top - End - #790
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zefir's Office]

"Stu?! He's the flower...with...libido?!"

A slightly distressed Nicole squeaks!

"Oh my gods, we're doomed!"

Is she - yep, she's double facepalming. Keep it together, lass!

Think! Gotta think, think, think, think -

"Okay, here's the plan; you keep Stu as far away from the front door as you possibly can with fake missions and minor errands whenever new female recruits show up on our doorstep. Once they've signed their membership contracts, you can unhook Stu from his leash, but until then, you've gotta distract him for AMEN's sake."

"I wouldn't normally ask you to be responsible for a flower and his actions like this, but if I took it upon myself to shield our new female recruits from the Stu, either he'd be too distracted by my body for any of my words to sink in or he'd start to think that I was jealous of the new female recruits and everything even tangentially related to AMEN would get very, very awkward very, very fast."

11. - Top - End - #791
    Orc in the Playground

[Kitchen]

I forgot to add that she also moved out of the way. Can't have her spick-and-span labcoat being stained now, does she?

"My honorable sister expressed a desire to run some tests and experiments on you, so as to ascertain your make-up. She also is not interested in fornicating with you. Thankfully." How dreadful that would have been! Absolutely dreadful!

Ilyona hugs Lyov very tightly, purring a bit in her cute high-pitched voice. Lyov continues. "I'm afraid we can't join in your acts of debauchery."

"Because we have to see Zefiw!" Ilyona springs up and pipes in! "And I won't be allowed to wun expewiments if I don't see Zefiw and become a membew!"

[El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette doesn't look too powerful. She certainly looks healthy, but not too powerful. Looks are decieving, however, and if he has a good sense for magical ability, he'll see that she's strongly tied to the forces of Nature.

"A pure destructive ball of energy that leeches off others. Something that can be used as a weapon, perhaps? Interesting in theory, but can be very dangerous in practice."

All the while, she's looking him up and down, trying to read the magic around it and in it. "What have you seen in your research?"

12. - Top - End - #792

[El Cuervo's Room]

It has some ability in sensing magic, enough to get the idea of nature from Yvette. El Cuervo is clearly a being that's existence is rooted in dark magic, through its not very strong.

"Not exactly. I....want something with....a mind of....its own, even....if its limited."

El Cuervo thinks on what it has found.

"I think I....might have found....a way but.....I lack the....power to perform...the ritual. Also....I lack the...source of malice....needed for it."

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

Kitchen

"HEY! Stu wears no make-up! This is all natural manly through and through." Stu waves his petals in clear indignation with a perceived and thoroughly non-existent threat to his manliness.

"You don't sleep with me and you won't rob places and you don't want to go to strip clubs. Then what good are you? Ah, forget it. I'll find someone more fun, like that Harley chick. She knew how to turn up the EXCITEment." Stu turns to head off into the base, meandering in the general direction of the leader's office.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #794
    Pixie in the Playground

Agent One is walking down the hallway on his way to let Nephrim know that the software virus is ready and their plan is ready go

15. - Top - End - #795
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    It has some ability in sensing magic, enough to get the idea of nature from Yvette. El Cuervo is clearly a being that's existence is rooted in dark magic, through its not very strong.

"Not exactly. I....want something with....a mind of....its own, even....if its limited."

El Cuervo thinks on what it has found.

"I think I....might have found....a way but.....I lack the....power to perform...the ritual. Also....I lack the...source of malice....needed for it."
    [El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette walks over to the door and shuts it, then leans on it, staring at the scarecrow for a bit. She then walks up to El Cuervo and resumes speaking. "So, you want to make an army of beings for you or the organization who are capable of autonomy but will only listen to AMEN? What way have you found? Perhaps, the use of animals or people as conduits?"

"A sufficient source of malice, eh? How large of a source?"

((This could start a subplot where they attempt to capture Agony as a power source. Maybe.))

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "HEY! Stu wears no make-up! This is all natural manly through and through." Stu waves his petals in clear indignation with a perceived and thoroughly non-existent threat to his manliness.

"You don't sleep with me and you won't rob places and you don't want to go to strip clubs. Then what good are you? Ah, forget it. I'll find someone more fun, like that Harley chick. She knew how to turn up the EXCITEment." Stu turns to head off into the base, meandering in the general direction of the leader's office.
    Kitchen => Zefir's Office

The two look at Stu, looking rather confused until he leaves the kitchen. Then they end up following him, for they're headed to the same place! The 'twins' are focused on each other and the surroundings, that is until they get to the door, which may or may not be there any longer.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-09-09 at 07:57 PM.

16. - Top - End - #796

El Cuervo's Room

"Yes, that is...the plan I...presented to Zefir,...he approved. There's a ritual....that I found...in those books....it might use...those as conduits...I don't know....yet."

El Cuervo hops over to its books, refreshing what the books said about malice.

"It is not...clear about the...size. But everything....in AMEN is...too corrupt to...use without blowing...up."

(That might happen, but since you said you were cutting down on this, maybe not a good idea.)

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

Kitchen -> Hallway leading someplace not Zefir's Office

Stu seems to actually be leading the twins in the wrong direction, going towards the completely empty office. Can't even call it an office anymore really. Just an empty room. But he doesn't know that yet, cause he hasn't gotten there yet! Soon. Very soon.

If they don't get sidetracked by running into the legendary Agent One! He has to be legendary cause he's number One right? Afraid I don't know much about him other than his name and his gender. Which is enough to know that it's entirely possible that the two just pass each other in the hallway without speaking. Stu tends to have an eye only for the ladies.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #798

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Zefir's Office]

"Stu?! He's the flower...with...libido?!"

A slightly distressed Nicole squeaks!

"Oh my gods, we're doomed!"

Is she - yep, she's double facepalming. Keep it together, lass!

Think! Gotta think, think, think, think -

"Okay, here's the plan; you keep Stu as far away from the front door as you possibly can with fake missions and minor errands whenever new female recruits show up on our doorstep. Once they've signed their membership contracts, you can unhook Stu from his leash, but until then, you've gotta distract him for AMEN's sake."

"I wouldn't normally ask you to be responsible for a flower and his actions like this, but if I took it upon myself to shield our new female recruits from the Stu, either he'd be too distracted by my body for any of my words to sink in or he'd start to think that I was jealous of the new female recruits and everything even tangentially related to AMEN would get very, very awkward very, very fast."
    [Zefir's Office - Nicole]

"I see." he says "I try to get him distracted. I think it might be best if he set up something in AMENside. We might end up making AMENside a place for gambling and lightly dressed woman. I'm sure he will like to work on this. After all AMENside is part of AMEn it wouldn't be us if we don't go on the Dark side of business."
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    [El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette walks over to the door and shuts it, then leans on it, staring at the scarecrow for a bit. She then walks up to El Cuervo and resumes speaking. "So, you want to make an army of beings for you or the organization who are capable of autonomy but will only listen to AMEN? What way have you found? Perhaps, the use of animals or people as conduits?"

"A sufficient source of malice, eh? How large of a source?"

((This could start a subplot where they attempt to capture Agony as a power source. Maybe.))

Kitchen => Zefir's Office

The two look at Stu, looking rather confused until he leaves the kitchen. Then they end up following him, for they're headed to the same place! The 'twins' are focused on each other and the surroundings, that is until they get to the door, which may or may not be there any longer.
    Zefir's Office - Four Arm Twins

There is no reason why there shouldn't be a door. after Nicole crushed it a while ago it was replaced in a few seconds. What use has the leaders office without a door?
    When they knock, they will hear a voice telling them "Come in.".
    Inside it is the same office we know. a big secretary in front of aan office seat with two chairs in front for visotore. in a corner stands the three people chess where Zefir is currently placing a few pawns. He stops as he sees the two coming in.

"Ah you two want to join, I guess?" he says. ((Could you link their forms? I donÄt think I saw them))

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Stu seems to actually be leading the twins in the wrong direction, going towards the completely empty office. Can't even call it an office anymore really. Just an empty room. But he doesn't know that yet, cause he hasn't gotten there yet! Soon. Very soon.

If they don't get sidetracked by running into the legendary Agent One! He has to be legendary cause he's number One right? Afraid I don't know much about him other than his name and his gender. Which is enough to know that it's entirely possible that the two just pass each other in the hallway without speaking. Stu tends to have an eye only for the ladies.

If I'm correct, and he is heading for Arleys old office, he will just find a crushed room. It was either when Greg crushed the whole thing or during the attack on AMen. Not sure, but other then rubbel he won't find anything or anyone.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Orc in the Playground

[El Cuervo's Room]

(Aww, too bad.)

Yvette nods thrice as she mulls over the scarecrow's words. This thing could be useful, though she is wary of tampering with magic that could quickly get out of hand. There's a lot that could go wrong if left unchecked.

"Would animals suffice as conduits?" She wonders out loud. Subjugating animals in order to create energy draining beings could work, but will require a lot of preparation.

"Tell me about this ritual, scarecrow."

It occurs to me that El Cuervo didn't introduce himself.

[Four-armed twins]

Seeing as Lyov knows the way to Zefir's office, they don't get lost.

He clears his throat in front of Zefir. "I brought my sister here, young leader." He says, gesturing to Ilyona.

"HI!" She says happily. "Bwothaw says that hewe I can pewfowm opewations!"

((You know how Elmer Fudd replaces ls and rs with 'w'? (Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits) Yeah, that's Ilyona. I reduce the instances of l-into-w to make her sentences easier to read.))

Spoiler: FORMS
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyov's AMEN Form
    Name:Desya The Lion. Preferred: Lyov.
    Sex: Male
    Species: Experimental Human Cyborg
    Profession: Assassin, Infiltrator, Golf champion.
    Reason for joining AMEN: MERC doesn't believe in killing. That puts me out of a job
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    • Mastery of Swords and poison making
    • Specially built for assassin and infiltrator work
    • Immune to poison

References (Victims preferred): Victims? Countless, over the years. Can't be referenced, on account of them being dead.
    Past Experience: Was apparently a serial killer in my past life. Was rebuilt to serve Dr. Reyes as a bodyguard and assassin.
    Other Information: 'Bwothaw' (brother) to Dr. Ilyona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyona's AMEN Form
    Name:Dr. Ilyona.
    Sex: Female
    Species: Experimental Human Cyborg
    Profession: Doctor, Surgeon
    Reason for joining AMEN: I like to practice medicine and better people's lives by putting machines in them. Brother Lyov has convinced me that I can perform my experiments from here to my heart' content
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    • Medical expert
    • Specializes in the human body

References (Victims preferred): I don't kill, I heal.
    Past Experience: Apparently, in my first life I was one of Dr. Reyes' interns. Now? I'm his daughter.
    Other Information: I believe in the perfect union of man and machine. I delight in experimenting on the human body and bettering it by adding and removing parts. Some spare parts in the form of body parts or organs that aren't being used anymore will be appreciated.

20. - Top - End - #800

[El Cuervo's Room]

"They would but....it would take...a larger number...than people. That's....why I was....planning on using...the henchmen as...the starting energy....source."

It didn't introduced itself because its name is on the door to the room.

"How it works....is once the...paraphernalia is placed...around the source....of malice, I....add the magic....and the energy....focus on a...form which will...be the agent...to get more."

21. - Top - End - #801

[El Cuervo's Room]

(Aww, too bad.)

Yvette nods thrice as she mulls over the scarecrow's words. This thing could be useful, though she is wary of tampering with magic that could quickly get out of hand. There's a lot that could go wrong if left unchecked.

"Would animals suffice as conduits?" She wonders out loud. Subjugating animals in order to create energy draining beings could work, but will require a lot of preparation.

"Tell me about this ritual, scarecrow."

It occurs to me that El Cuervo didn't introduce himself.

[Four-armed twins]

Seeing as Lyov knows the way to Zefir's office, they don't get lost.

He clears his throat in front of Zefir. "I brought my sister here, young leader." He says, gesturing to Ilyona.

"HI!" She says happily. "Bwothaw says that hewe I can pewfowm opewations!"

((You know how Elmer Fudd replaces ls and rs with 'w'? (Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits) Yeah, that's Ilyona. I reduce the instances of l-into-w to make her sentences easier to read.))

Spoiler: FORMS
    Show

[Zefir's Office - Four Arm Twins]

((Nop, I don't know that. I'm not even sure how it was transfered to german so I got no idea and I have my problems understanding things.))

Lyov wasn't in here befor as far as I remember, but he did asked the henchman so he should know. Zefir looks at the forms and is a bit annoyed as Lyov just avoids his question. He looks at Ilyona as she speaks.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Who said you can do what?" He also turns to Lyov as there is a question due to his form.
    "Who is this Dr. Reyes?"

22. - Top - End - #802
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    "They would but....it would take...a larger number...than people. That's....why I was....planning on using...the henchmen as...the starting energy....source."

It didn't introduced itself because its name is on the door to the room.

"How it works....is once the...paraphernalia is placed...around the source....of malice, I....add the magic....and the energy....focus on a...form which will...be the agent...to get more."
    [El Cuervo's Room]

(My bad.) El Cuervo, a name befitting a living scarecrow.

"So, henchmen and/or animals as conduits, a ritual prepared, all that's left is to find a stable source of malice, as well as a way to come about a lot of conduits?"

Yvette taps her chin, a hint of a smile on her face. "We'll need a living being that harbors sufficient malice without being too much, for starters. From there, as it feeds, it will gain more malice. What would you recommend?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    ((Nop, I don't know that. I'm not even sure how it was transfered to german so I got no idea and I have my problems understanding things.))

Lyov wasn't in here befor as far as I remember, but he did asked the henchman so he should know. Zefir looks at the forms and is a bit annoyed as Lyov just avoids his question. He looks at Ilyona as she speaks.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Who said you can do what?" He also turns to Lyov as there is a question due to his form.
    "Who is this Dr. Reyes?"

((In that case, I'll have Lyov translate, in case you don't understand anything, but I mean like: 'rabbit' becomes 'wabbit', and 'Curve' becomes 'Cuwve' or 'Cawve', as I tend to follow the pronounciations sometimes. In short, if you don't understand a word, try replacing any 'w's in it with 'r's.
    She also has a cold, analytical voice that speaks normally without the 'cutesy' tone of voice (italicized), but that kicks in at random, when she makes an observation.))

"He doesn't understand. Bwothew Lyov says I joining this owganization is beneficial!" Ilyona points out, raising a finger to point at Lyov.

The gentleman-cyborg-person then clears his throat. "Forgive my sister, she can be quite 'hard to understand', but I assure you she is good at what she does. Her work can even raise the dead and give them another chance at life, much like the good Doctor did for us."

"Ah, Doctaw Weyes is our fathaw!" Ilyona says proudly with a smile. Lyov helpfully translates: "Like she says, The Good Doctor is our 'father'."

23. - Top - End - #803

[El Cuervo's Room]

"Not necessary a....living being. Other...things can be...sources of malice.. .....I have asked...Mr E to...some searching for...me."

El Cuervo smiles, as much as it can with a metal jaw, at that line of thought.

"You spotted that...fun part of...this technique? As....energy is sent...though the system...some of it...remains with the...malice. So, when...someone comes to...stop this plan....they will have..to deal an...incredible dangerous item. .....Its called the...season finale special...trick."

24. - Top - End - #804

"I think I already note that." Zefir says. "And what is is she is good with? And while we are at it what exactly is your thing?"
    "I guess with father you mean he's the guy who made you the way you are now?"

25. - Top - End - #805
    Orc in the Playground

[El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette stares at El Cuervo for a bit. "What would happen to the source of malice? Because I might have an idea."

The sound of creating a being of malice that only generates more malicious energy as it goes on is rather irresistible to Yvette, though she partially succeeds in showing how excited she is.

"Ah, I-" Ilyona starts to speak, but is gently silenced by Lyov.

"She is a doctor and biotechnologist, and I am an assassin, spy and infiltrator. We work together, as we are 'siblings'. And yes, that is exactly what we mean by that."

26. - Top - End - #806

[El Cuervo's Room]

"It would become...more powerful as....I said. But...should the malice...be defeated we...could not try...again. This is...a ritual that...can only be...done once, by...anyone."

Its a good plan, through El Cuervo will not easily admit what gave it the idea for this plot. Powerful and indirect, one of the best ideas it ever had.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Orc in the Playground

[El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette tilts her head to one side. She knows it won't be a good idea, it'd be better to use something they can control, but she has to ask. "And if I were to suggest myself? Hypothetically speaking, of course."

Her next action is to comment on the idea in the form of a hidden question. "This is a very good idea. I wonder where one such as you would come about such an idea." She puts a look of admiration onto her face.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-09-20 at 10:54 PM.

28. - Top - End - #808

[El Cuervo's Room]

"Hmm, you might...do. But it...would be painful...and you would...be trapped here...for as long..as the ritual...goes on. I...got from that...thing in the...main room. The..one in front...of wait. I...don't want to...tell you that."

Well, there's not too much of things in the main room that could be called in front of. There's the couch, a table, some storage furnishings, and the giant TV.

29. - Top - End - #809

"Ah, I-" Ilyona starts to speak, but is gently silenced by Lyov.

"She is a doctor and biotechnologist, and I am an assassin, spy and infiltrator. We work together, as we are 'siblings'. And yes, that is exactly what we mean by that."

"A doctor and an assassin. Does that mean she upgrades you for your 'jobs'? Or what do you mean with work together?" Zefir asks.
    "Futhermore i'd like to hear what you think AMEN can do for both of you."

30. - Top - End - #810
    Orc in the Playground

[El Cuervo's Room]

"I see. As much as I'd love to amass some more power, the risk is too high."

As for the pain, well, the four dots on her left cheekbone appear to be some sort of branding. Yes, she used to be a slave. She hasn't forgotten the pain. Luckily, she'll never meet Agony.

Yvette tilts her head slightly to one side. "It'd be our little secret, El Cuervo." She takes a step closer to the scarecrow, looking it in the eyes. "It doesn't matter where you got it from. What will matter in the end is that you're the one implementing it." A tiny and barely perceptible smile is on her face.

"He asks too many questions!" Ilyona interjects, only to be shushed and reprimanded by Lyov.

He doesn't answer the first question. That should go without saying, even though that's not the case. "Rather, young leader, the question is what we can do for AMEN. We are willing to aid the organization any way we can."

"Within weason!" Ilyona adds.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-09-23 at 10:17 PM.