New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Worlds IC

Just gonna continue dropping hills in T4, U4, U3, and the northern halves of S5 and T5. If anyone has a problem with me using half squares I can change that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Kwento continues his expansion of his vast forest though the effort seems to be wearing on him.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    7 points to play with.

Turn/Player
    Actions
    Point cost
    3. hoverFrog D10 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    3. hoverFrog E10 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3

1 point carried over to turn 4
    Last edited by hoverfrog; 2014-06-03 at 03:37 AM.
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GuesssWho View Post
    "Agreement is boring!" Look, the nutcase has arrived! "I say we just do stuff. Like saying 'plippy ploppy doggy woggy' very loudly. Yes, that sounds good."
    He snaps his fingers and points and the newly arrived wierd looking ... girl? Those were my words exactly, well except for the wierd noices but you know what i mean. Right? He takes a bite of his apple. I do not beleive we have met before, what was your name again? He takes a big bite from his apple, but spits it out again. Oh before i forget! Sooolaiiinee he practically sings.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Solaine stands before those she has helped create and inclines her head slightly. "There is one thing you need to know about me, and that is my aspect of Martial Perfection. I have many more, but that is the only one you need concern yourself with. I expect it to be followed perfectly. If it i not, then something shall have to be done about that. Until such a time, I leave you to your co-creator. He's much more lenient than I. Do not waste this gift." She tilts her head slightly as if listening to something far off in the distance. "Ah. It seems that someone requires my services. I leave them to you Baldo." With a thundercrack and a blinding flash of lighting, she was gone.

Elsewhere, on a craggy peak, a twin bolt of lightning scorches the ground, shortly to be replaces by a cacophonous boom and a goddess in torn and blackened armour leaning on a heavy, brutal blade that had been slammed into the ground. "I'm a busy woman. I do hope you aren't here to waste my time."
    Last edited by Sir Dancealot; 2014-06-03 at 10:30 AM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Done with her rest, Minerva descends once again to the snowy mountains where she had once visited. Spying the remnants of a table no longer in use, she vanished them with a thought No use in leaving a mess around she thought privately.

Then, the woman advanced upon the remaining gods, some of which were still finishing a conversation. Hello again. I apologize for missing the meeting, but I was having a rather enjoyable dinner with the god creating the islands up north. Is there anything important that I missed, or just the usual bickering of gods that have found themselves forced together for another round of our court games?.
    Nodding his head slightly to Minerva as she arrives, Oranos agrees. "Twas the usual bickering and philosophical debates. After all, one can hardly expect gods of so many different domains to fully agree. Still, it has been.. enjoyable."
    My Current Character(s):

Jacian

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dancealot View Post
    Elsewhere, on a craggy peak, a twin bolt of lightning scorches the ground, shortly to be replaces by a cacophonous boom and a goddess in torn and blackened armour leaning on a heavy, brutal blade that had been slammed into the ground. "I'm a busy woman. I do hope you aren't here to waste my time."
    Waste time? Me? Have you even met me Solaine? Any ways i shall get to the point, i want to do some... things, some of my usual non time wasting doings. But you see i am a little... short. He hold his hand low to reprecent short. You know not height of course but on power. And i hear you are lending out power. I need but of sprinkle of power, her rups his fingers on his right hand together but shall pay you back double as soon as i regain my power. Sounds good? He takes a bite of his apple.

Spoiler
    Show
    He wishes to buy 1 power, for the cost of giving you 2 power next turn.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

"A sprinkle of power is it? Surely you could do with more than but a sprinkle?" She grins again. Or was she always grinning? "But, if a sprinkle is all you want when I have a Storm, then so be it." She snapped her fingers once, and before her floated a miniature sun, blinding in it's beauty, and burning with intensity. The snow nearby began to melt. With a simple wave, a small bead of light detached from the miniature sun, and floated over to the god. The sun vanished, it's brilliance not even marred for having given up a small piece of it's power. The bead of light bobbed and danced over the god's head, staying just out of reach. Until it was needed of course.
    Last edited by Sir Dancealot; 2014-06-03 at 10:44 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Agreement is boring!" Look, the nutcase has arrived! "I say we just do stuff. Like saying 'plippy ploppy doggy woggy' very loudly. Yes, that sounds good."

Her eyes glow many colors for a moment. Then she coughs, and the moment ends rather anticlimactically. Or not, depending on where you are.

Show
    L9 is now a jungle that rains mild acid. S13 is a swamp where strange, amphibious cats and dogs gently splash into the mire and swim away. M9 is a giant hot chocolate-spewing volcano. One point remains.
    Blood boiled behind Oreth eyes. "What do you think you are doing? This makes no sense. You annoying creature. I will set myself against you for the entire life of this realm."

The fire in his eyes ignite as he looks down at the sheer nonsensical nature of what this God has done.

"I would have satisfied myself with just countering your more absurd changes but that volcanoe is just ridiculous. For your impertinence I shall also destroy your other works." As he speaks a meteor forms above his outstretched hand and hurtles toward the jungle

Show

Shape land M9 is now a normal volcanoes 3 point
    Event giant meteor strikes L9. Life is probably not going to be going to well for life right now 10 points

1 point remaining

Extended Homebrew Signature

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Everyone asleep in their beds in the middle of an attack on the city.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

He grabbed the small bead with his hand and absorbed it. Thank you very much Solaine. He bowed to the godess. And now for the fun part. He grinned. He held up his left hand, bending his fingers one by one as if trying to imagine what the hand would look like without it. Finally he bend all but his pinky finger. You have served me well. He said. He snapped with his right hand and summoned a dagger in it. He held the dagger up to the finger. But you are not done serving me yet. He cut off finger in a swift stroke and screamed in pain. The finger plummeted to the ground. But as it fell it changed shape and it landed with a huge splash in the lake made from his blood. Up from the lake came a tall muscular red unclothed figure with big horns. Isn't he beautiful? He said as he stared at the figure. You will have no name yet, but you shall be known as first to revel. He and his creation both smilled at each other. Now go out there and teach them what it means to have fun. He told the creation with a big smile on his face.

Spoiler
    Show
    Use 10 power (0 left) to create an avatar in H12.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2014-06-03 at 12:56 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xurtan View Post
    Nodding his head slightly to Minerva as she arrives, Oranos agrees. "Twas the usual bickering and philosophical debates. After all, one can hardly expect gods of so many different domains to fully agree. Still, it has been.. enjoyable."
    Krysis laughs. "Some of these gods act more like overwrought children rather than powerful deities. I do not see what the point of the discussion was. Clearly we gods will not agree on anything and that is fine with me. So thus begins the war, in which clearly the mortals will be pawns. How very amusing, I should get popcorn and watch the show.

But then, children are easily amused and childish gods are even more amusing."
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Published two Kindle Books on Amazon, both are 99 cents. Ask Me about them!

My First Let's Play -- Temporary Haitus (I plan to get back to it eventually)
    (Yes, I happen to despise Game of Thrones, and the Book Series it is based on. I am Team Wight/Other. Kill all those humans!)

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Medb'adradalsa(click) glares at Oreth. "The universe has never made sense, reality is the creation of a blithering idiot and you need to read more Dickinson!" And she'll just be quoting "Much Madness is Divinest Sense" under her breath now.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race
    -Complicated Wendigo Race
    False Hydra (Goblin Punch)

12. - Top - End - #132

Medb'adradalsa(click) glares at Oreth. "The universe has never made sense, reality is the creation of a blithering idiot and you need to read more Dickinson!" And she'll just be quoting "Much Madness is Divinest Sense" under her breath now.
    "This perhaps may be true for you demented one. But for my part. I will allow only the slightest touch of inanity in this work we are shaping"

Spoiler: OOC to guesswho
    Show

I had to look that up but must thoroughly Thank you for the impetus. Good poem

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well if you get bored don't come crying to me."

She sits down on the grass and starts designing creatures that are resistant to acid and meteors.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Krysis watches with amusement the argument between the goddess of rainbows and mad god of lawfulness before commenting: "You are both completely opposed to the other's world view. Clearly there will be no peace of life for any inhabitants to this place with the gods continually removing and replacing creations. Learn to let go and accept that you both have a proper place in this world. Otherwise, I may have to find myself imposing some kind of order, which clearly is needed in some form.

I would have performed gods that didn't act like children, but one must do with what one has."
    Last edited by russdm; 2014-06-03 at 10:15 PM.

(Yes, I happen to despise Game of Thrones, and the Book Series it is based on. I am Team Wight/Other. Kill all those humans!)

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good. Evil. Law. Chaos. A series of axes all based on perception. What is the point of any of them really? Every intelligent creature is all of them are they not? Why stick to a specific set of rules governed by your internal law? Does it not make those that desire to be chaotic to be lawful? Is not the lawful simply chaos separated from other forms of chaos? In the end, all that you create will be gone. All the machinations you enact will have meant nothing. But, such is life. And what are gods but the epitome of living?" Solaine mused aloud to the chill air, speaking to no one in particular.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll turn all your temples into statues of spider-riding house cats, see if I don't."
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

He takes a bite of his apple. Well, ain't this a hoot. Good to see the discussion is back on track. He throws the apple down to the floor and it jumps back up into his hand. It was starting to become a little boring.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2014-06-04 at 06:18 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Krysis summons coldness from the void and draws it down across the mountains (L7, M8, N9, O10, P11, Q12, R13), where he makes them extremely cold and puts snow/ice on them also adding in trees to grow on the mountain mainly below the snow level.

Actions Cost 14 points and that leaves Krysis with 0 points.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Medb'adradalsa(click) stretches a bit of 15S into 15T, like so: . Then she fills 15T with snakes. Big snakes, little snakes, spitting snakes, gliding snakes. Snakes that glow. Snakes that swear. Snakes that make music with their rattles. Snakes!!!
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Spending 12 points to change the climate of O1-R1 and P2-Q2 to bring icebergs and icesheets during the cold months.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

The western side of the continent grows more verdant with trees.

Show
    14 points to play with.

Turn/Player
    Actions
    Point cost
    4. hoverFrog F10 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    4. hoverFrog F11 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    4. hoverFrog F12 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3

2 point carried over to turn 5
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

He plucks a hair from his head and folds it into the shape of a flaming bird. The bird flies down to the First to Revel and says with the voice of his creater The Solumites are too boring, travel to them and introduce a little chaos. He then plucks out another hair and folds it into another bird, no larger than an eye, and breathes on it. He sends the bird off to Solainea and it says in his voice Greetings Solaine, we had a deal, and i always keep my promises. Which is why i rarely make any, but i have made one to you. This bird is the power i owe you. How you wish to claim the power is for you to decide. The bird flies around her head in circles.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spend 2 points on Command avatar making First to Revel travel to the Solumites and introduce some chaos (start some wild parties, break some stuff, get some of the Solumites along on it.) He also spends two power on the second bird.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Kwento spreads his great forest into the sea.

Show
    16 points to play with.

Turn/Player
    Actions
    Point cost
    5. hoverFrog G11 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    5. hoverFrog G12 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    5. hoverFrog G13 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    5. hoverFrog G14 grows into thick rainforest (Shape Land, 1 square) 3
    5. hoverFrog G15 grows into thick rainforest into the ocean where it transforms into a mangrove swamp (Shape Land, 1 square) 3

1 point carried over to turn 6
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

With a wave of her hand the madgoddess adds a small lake to R14; a snake eye to go with the tongue. Rainbows of fish and kelp fill it, along with a few islets.

Soon afterwards, a crystalline mountain springs up on L13. Precious gems form interesting patterns along the flanks, and the snow at the top is light blue diamonds.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Krysis laughs. "You have just devalued diamonds permanently."

26. - Top - End - #146

"Now this kind of madness I can support" says Oreth

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

"Money is boring. Gems are pretty."
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

Solaine simply takes the bird and sets it on her shoulders until such a time is needed. "If you'll excuse me? I have a lot of waiting to do. All of you know my offer. Do find me when you want to be a part of it." Smiling, she waved a throne of simple wood into existence, sitting on it as it slowly accumulated snow.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

The Horned God continues to bring the ice to S1, T1, R2, S2, and T3 (10 points).
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

After having spent decades with the Solomites and having assempled a lot of followers First to Revel decides to seperate from the boring Solomites. He gifts his followers with redish skin and fire immunity and leaves for the vast planes of this world, he calls them the revelers. He then commands the construction of the free city of Aktjon, a place of freedom and joy. Beautiful my own flesh and blood. A place for enjoyment. A place for the free.

Spoiler
    Show

2 pts Command avatar (First to revel): Create Subrace: Revelers, like Solomites but with redish skin. They have a large disrespect for rules and a natural immunity to fire.
    8 pts Command race (Revelers): Create the free town of Aktjon in Q8.
    Five points carry over
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature