New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Banned

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Man ow. It looks like I'm gonna have to run wind mechdragon on master during higher drops and hope. I can't tackle legendary yet. >_<

Maybe Goemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    I missed this in my first reply.
    There are other options too, if a bit harder to use for some teams.
    Hera-Beorc does a full green board, then switching green to your needed color can be done. Not nearly as easily as hearts but there is an option there. She also has about 4x the stats of an Angelit.
    But some work well, a dark or dark heavy devil team with Hera-Beorc and Anubis would be a very good and practical combination.

I think a Persus lead team would pretty much have to have a Hera-Beorc around.
    Oh, I want a Hera Beorc (or Zeus dios), but I don't have one yet. And Goemon is also inefficient for many team strats.

Really, what I need is archangel Raphael. Sexy, sexy Raphael.

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post

Hera-Ur loses her dark orb enhancement on her active to trade for the 10% gravity and 1 row enhancement for damage. It is totally not worth it if you run it with RSonia. The damage difference for a whole board shift with +orbs and whole board shift with half +orbs is huge.... I wouldn't UVO her for actual use... It also takes 3 red celestial orbs, which you'll have to get from Take or Zeus Descents.
    Hera ur is a leader. She gets better leader skills, a better, more focused active for being a lead, etc.

If you want a better sub, don't evolve her. Simple.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Also. INTERVENTION. This is like the 2nd or 3rd godfest that you I've seen you post rolls that exceeded $100, but it's your money so I'll just leave it at that. Btw, Saying no to your girlfriend is always an option. Just tell her she could have gotten a vacation already or some sort of jewelry lol. Maybe it's just me, but a lot of girls actually appreciated it when a man can say "No" on occasions. As for the kids, just say no. How many times did parents tell their kids "No". xD

Ignore the above if you actually like rolling that much.
    Have to agree here. Pretty sure a kid would appreciate a $10 toy much more and much longer than 2 pulls of a REM. Of course if you're still hunting for new gods, getting the lucky child hands to pull for you is good too.

Re: Godfest
    My BF ran through a bunch of challenges/got 250 day bonus and rolled 5x. Shardra, Valk, Parvati, Gigas, Green Odin. So that makes it his 3rd Green Odin on a rank 76 account.

My sister on the other hand wasn't so lucky. 4 pulls, blue golem, shardra, undine, dark golem mk 3. So that account has been a complete troll with 4 mystic knights, 4 golems, a toydragon and an elemental in 10 rolls (minerva starter, and that was with reroll till god). Thankfully she grabbed a kuromi and batman from the respective collabs so she can still beat plenty of normals.

Hera-Ur loses her dark orb enhancement on her active to trade for the 10% gravity and 1 row enhancement for damage. It is totally not worth it if you run it with RSonia. The damage difference for a whole board shift with +orbs and whole board shift with half +orbs is huge.... I wouldn't UVO her for actual use... It also takes 3 red celestial orbs, which you'll have to get from Take or Zeus Descents.

Aca
    Depends on your team, your comboing and the CD I suppose. Not too experienced with Sonia teams but I'd say 3x Ronia + Baddie + Heraur + Friend Ronia is a somewhat standard team? That's 4x red/dark rows if unuvo, and all team members red main. 1 extra row enhance on two red row/two dark rows would be 0.2/1.8*3/4 (red damage/total damage) = 8.3% more damage. The gravity provides 0.1/0.9 = 11% more damage for a total boost of 19.3%. Loss of dark enhance means .36/1.36*1/4 = loss of 6.6% damage, for an overall gain of 11.4% before you factor in extra stats. Or 1.1% on non gravitied waves.

If you went for a dark heavy team like Heraur/Baddie?/Vamp/Loki/Lubu or something, it'd be a bit different. Only 1/3 of your team is red in this case, so 0.2/1.2*1/3 = 4.8% gain, 11.1% from grav for a total of 15.9%. Loss of dark enhance would be .36/1.36*2/3 or a loss of 17.5%, or an overall loss of 4.4%, again before extra stats.

So if you run 4 or more red main monsters, the uvo improves your team. If your only reds are Ronia and Hera-ur, don't do it. If you have 3, it's a tossup. Of course, if the CD turns out to be 25, then that might suck.

Re: Goemon mechdragon. Ugh I should have used him. Having blue mech and cleopatra the same week along with 600k defense mystic pixies made me forget about him. Could have saved myself 100 stamina there.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-08-18 at 01:16 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Have to agree here. Pretty sure a kid would appreciate a $10 toy much more and much longer than 2 pulls of a REM. Of course if you're still hunting for new gods, getting the lucky child hands to pull for you is good too.
    I wish it where that easy, but it isn't. The problem is my GF almost can't say no to them and she often doesn't act like she understands the value of money much better than your average kid. I'm amazed at what she just wastes money on and then on some random other thing saving a bit of money is a big deal. If it had been up to me I probably would have spent $20 just because I wanted a lot of the Three Kingdom gods and Shiva. But there isn't really anything that I actually really need.

*there is a lot more about this I could say but its probably best to leave it at this*

Depends on your team, your comboing and the CD I suppose. Not too experienced with Sonia teams but I'd say 3x Ronia + Baddie + Heraur + Friend Ronia is a somewhat standard team? That's 4x red/dark rows if unuvo, and all team members red main. 1 extra row enhance on two red row/two dark rows would be 0.2/1.8*3/4 (red damage/total damage) = 8.3% more damage. The gravity provides 0.1/0.9 = 11% more damage for a total boost of 19.3%. Loss of dark enhance means .36/1.36*1/4 = loss of 6.6% damage, for an overall gain of 11.4% before you factor in extra stats. Or 1.1% on non gravitied waves.

If you went for a dark heavy team like Heraur/Baddie?/Vamp/Loki/Lubu or something, it'd be a bit different. Only 1/3 of your team is red in this case, so 0.2/1.2*1/3 = 4.8% gain, 11.1% from grav for a total of 15.9%. Loss of dark enhance would be .36/1.36*2/3 or a loss of 17.5%, or an overall loss of 4.4%, again before extra stats.

So if you run 4 or more red main monsters, the uvo improves your team. If your only reds are Ronia and Hera-ur, don't do it. If you have 3, it's a tossup. Of course, if the CD turns out to be 25, then that might suck.
    Well my standard devil team is:
    RSonia//Hera-Ur/(D/L)Batman/(D/L)Lilith/(D/B)Vamp//RSonia

Of course for a long time I was leading Hera-Ur but switched to see if it made a difference in PAL points. R/D Minerva is a niche sub, as is G/D Ceres. Hera-Is and DQ Hera aren't making the cut much. DQ Hera is good stats but looses her spot to utility most of the time. Baal doesn't have his ultimate but is leveled, doesn't make the cut much though.
    Shaitan, Hera-Beorc, Hera-Sowilo, and Persephone; will also be options with some levels and/or evolutions.

And now that I just pulled Lu Bu I'll be crashing leveling him as much as I can. He'll probably take Lilith's place when I don't need the poison. Batman is really only needed when I really need the delay.
    I think ideally (ie with levels, evos and skills) Lu Bu takes Lilith's place and Vamp goes to Persephone. Of course Lu Bu or Hera-Ur could take leadership just as well, but one of the leaders (mine or friends) has to be RSonia for the recovery.
    I'm really close to an all-black team though I don't tend to like mono-color teams and try to balance red/black.

And on a tangent maybe someday I'll make a White/Green/Blue devil team just for the fun of it, see how it does. Baal/Hera-Sowilo/Hera-Beorc/Hera-Is/Ceres//Baal

And with my REM luck I could actually make a 5xRSonia team. I won't have it leveled or fully Awoken for a long time but it would be interesting.... 6 Red and black row enhancements, 12 skill boosts and 6 full board changing spikes...
    Last edited by Erloas; 2014-08-18 at 02:02 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Banned

Yeah, my opinion on your family life is "haha that's insane"
    In a friendly tone, but it's your family life. Personal lives are personal after all.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

Hi, everyone! SiuiS put a bug in my ear, so I'm back!

So first off - godfest! As I have mentioned before, this former-beluga (maybe porpoise) is now non-IAP and has been for several months now. So I don't get many pulls, but I really want a Ronia or a Lu Bu.

I pulled twice.
    Roll 1: Mystic Dark Knight.
    Roll 2: GOLD EGG! It's ... Bearded Guan Yu.

Sigh. Okay. So I held onto my stones from there, after doing some research to find that, yes, Green Guan-Yu really is as bad as he looks. I'm hoping he gets the LMeta treatment; she started out as a kind of REM-only booby prize, universally panned next to Valkyrie. But now she's the top Healer lead in the game, so I guess there's hope. I don't know how to fix "green physical" though.

Okay, so... ZEUS VULCAN. I hit him yesterday morning with probably inadequate research. My team was my "standard" of LL 297 Ra / Echidna / Hera-Is / Susanoo, with the wildcard as LMeta for her Awoken skills. I should have brought Mastering instead, but I didn't; I didn't need LMeta's awoken skills at all.

It ended up costing me 2 stones, +1 for the win, so 1 stone net. I'm okay with this.

My stumbling blocks were...
    (1) I underestimated Hurricane Volcano Dragon, especially how big a difference the extra Red orbs would make. I tried to blaze him down on Round 2, but I came up juuuust short. I tanked him for about 7 rounds, but died and used my first stone. After the +red was removed, it was much easier, and he fell.

(2) Artemis. Holy cow. Again, I didn't realize how rough "drops jammers" would be, especially in the context of a Ra team. I had too few hearts to survive, so I didn't. I used Susanoo against her, but it wasn't enough. The stone cleared that dumb condition, and the rest was history.

After all that nonsense, Zeus-Vulcan himself was just a formality. Hera-Is took him down by 30%, Echidna told him to chill, and he was dead before attacking.

If I had to do it again, I'd bring Mastering instead of LMeta, even though it will make Fafnir much harder with extra Red damage. Still, Fafnir looks tank-able if I'm not dumb about it. Mastering serves as a decent enough heart-maker most of the time, too, for backup.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Smashed through Canopus Master. Looking at it, I think I can even do the same for Legend, which is saying something for me. I'm frankly just not leveled and/or good enough to handle most Legend-difficulties without some sort of shenanigans, but I think my red-heavy Leilan team can do it, especially with how well it handled Master.

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Sigh. Okay. So I held onto my stones from there, after doing some research to find that, yes, Green Guan-Yu really is as bad as he looks. I'm hoping he gets the LMeta treatment; she started out as a kind of REM-only booby prize, universally panned next to Valkyrie. But now she's the top Healer lead in the game, so I guess there's hope. I don't know how to fix "green physical" though.
    Some combination of Asgard, Machine Golem, Hideyoshi, Takeminekata, Droiddragon, Bane, Jade Parvati (which Aca has now, I think, and would make a good friend leader), and Cinderella could be okay.

GW Guan Yu//GW Asgard/GB Droiddragon/W Hideyoshi/W Cinderella (if/when you can get her: a Physical heartmaker and who tops out at 500 rcv? yzplz)//GW Jade Parvati? Though Parvati's mostly lost here because two of your subs are W only, but you could replace Hideyoshi with BG Hrungnir and get him the buff too.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2014-08-18 at 03:08 PM.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Man ow. It looks like I'm gonna have to run wind mechdragon on master during higher drops and hope. I can't tackle legendary yet. >_<
    Yeah, I got spanked 4 times on Master. Didn't research Canopus' Cyclone Attack and the fact it whapped me down to a few slivers of health combined with its 1 round recharge, I was doomed. I think the poison did more damage than I did. Sad part is I might've survived had I saved my GrOdin spears for the quick heals.

Eh, I was trying to power level last night but didn't make the last stone for a last pull. Maybe I'll try being EVA trolled later on.

Oddly, that's how I got Nebradisk, Cleopatra, CrystalSkull and Aldebaran, all on Master.
    Professional assassination is the highest form of public service. -- Chiun
    My PadHerder: https://www.padherder.com/user/NukedDuck/
    FFRK FC: qZaG

8. - Top - End - #218
    Barbarian in the Playground

redface Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Did three runs on Legend Wind Dragon with a x16 team (DQXQ, CLM Echidna, D/D Batman, Artemis, Hermes, DQXQ or Horus).

First run in a nutshell: Used Echidna at floor 5, Batman on Floor 9, Echidna on floor 10 (and Artemis and Hermes). Basically swept through the dungeon with taking only one or two hits (basically tanked some hits to stall some rounds)
    Second and third run: Exactly the same story both times. I didn't manage to get Echidna charged before round 5 (needed one more round). Upon entering floor 5 see that the CHimera is on a 1 turn cool-down. Chimera proceeds to double-strike me. The annoying thing is that I would have been able to (barely) take a regular hit, and both times it decides to use the multi-attack. Speaking of which the pad wiki lists this attack as a 10% chance. Anyone else have a feeling this percentage is higher (based on the previous mech dragons as well)?

Edit: Just updated my padherder as well. I think I'm doing okay for non- IAP
    Last edited by Soepvork; 2014-08-18 at 03:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    Soepvork? Bang freakin' on. A cookie must be doled out, though I fear its chocolate chip-deliciously-infected substance is far too lacking of grandeur to be a prize of the appropriate scale.

So you get two cookies.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground

That's easy! G/L Guan-Yu // G/L Parvati / G/L Asgard / TDD / Bubbilie // G/L Guan-Yu.

But that's 2 REM gods and 2 uncommon mons. I feel sure that's not a problem for you, though.
    There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'
    Schlock Mercenaries

10. - Top - End - #220

Hi, everyone! SiuiS put a bug in my ear, so I'm back!

So first off - godfest! As I have mentioned before, this former-beluga (maybe porpoise) is now non-IAP and has been for several months now. So I don't get many pulls, but I really want a Ronia or a Lu Bu.

I pulled twice.
    Roll 1: Mystic Dark Knight.
    Roll 2: GOLD EGG! It's ... Bearded Guan Yu.

Okay, so... ZEUS VULCAN. I hit him yesterday morning with probably inadequate research. My team was my "standard" of LL 297 Ra / Echidna / Hera-Is / Susanoo, with the wildcard as LMeta for her Awoken skills. I should have brought Mastering instead, but I didn't; I didn't need LMeta's awoken skills at all.

It ended up costing me 2 stones, +1 for the win, so 1 stone net. I'm okay with this.

My stumbling blocks were...
    (1) I underestimated Hurricane Volcano Dragon, especially how big a difference the extra Red orbs would make. I tried to blaze him down on Round 2, but I came up juuuust short. I tanked him for about 7 rounds, but died and used my first stone. After the +red was removed, it was much easier, and he fell.

(2) Artemis. Holy cow. Again, I didn't realize how rough "drops jammers" would be, especially in the context of a Ra team. I had too few hearts to survive, so I didn't. I used Susanoo against her, but it wasn't enough. The stone cleared that dumb condition, and the rest was history.

After all that nonsense, Zeus-Vulcan himself was just a formality. Hera-Is took him down by 30%, Echidna told him to chill, and he was dead before attacking.

If I had to do it again, I'd bring Mastering instead of LMeta, even though it will make Fafnir much harder with extra Red damage. Still, Fafnir looks tank-able if I'm not dumb about it. Mastering serves as a decent enough heart-maker most of the time, too, for backup.
    You guys all hate GuanYu T.T... He's my final piece for Physical Kirin lol.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

11. - Top - End - #221

I was able to clear wind mechdragon master using my Cao Cao attacker team. Took two hits from the chimera on floor 5 that left me with way too little health, but was able to heal up okay due to some friendly trash waves after that. Got worried on the boss when I arrived with one turn left on King Flamie's active skill, and nowhere near enough fire orbs to one shot him without that skill. I'd forgotten that Cao Cao's skill includes a 1 turn delay, so that let me stall for Flamie, break up any red combos that were formed with the orb change, and then easily one shot him the next turn with 54x damage against wood...

That being said i doubt I could clear legend.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blade 7 View Post
    That's easy! G/L Guan-Yu // G/L Parvati / G/L Asgard / TDD / Bubbilie // G/L Guan-Yu.

But that's 2 REM gods and 2 uncommon mons. I feel sure that's not a problem for you, though.
    I don't have Parvati. I do have Top Droidragon and Asgard Golem, though. I ah... dunno about that team, though.

Some combination of Asgard, Machine Golem, Hideyoshi, Takeminekata, Droiddragon, Bane, Jade Parvati (which Aca has now, I think, and would make a good friend leader), and Cinderella could be okay.

GW Guan Yu//GW Asgard/GB Droiddragon/W Hideyoshi/W Cinderella (if/when you can get her: a Physical heartmaker and who tops out at 500 rcv? yzplz)//GW Jade Parvati? Though Parvati's mostly lost here because two of your subs are W only, but you could replace Hideyoshi with BG Hrungnir and get him the buff too.
    I do have Takeminakata, and pretty skilled up, too, but I don't think he's wonderfully compatible with Guan-Yu.

You guys all hate GuanYu T.T... He's my final piece for Physical Kirin lol.
    ....now we're talking. I love this. Why didn't I even consider this?

LL Kirin / GL Guan-Yu / Takeminakata / Siegfried or Megalodran / King Bubblie / LL Kirin has a nice ring to it! Maybe sub in Echidna anyway even though she's off-type. I have a max-awoken Bubblie, so that's 2 more skill boosts...

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

I think Guan Yu is the same sort of "bad" all of the other "not playing directly into the color/type combos they started with" is bad. They have been expanding the color typing combinations a lot, so even if it isn't "the best" right now it will probably be very good soon.

Guan Yu looks like he should lead a Green/Light Physical team, but really any Green/Blue or Green/Red Physical team should work just about as well, maybe a bit trickier with orb cannibalization. Thor and Heracles I think found their place.

Fuma Kotaro probably isn't a great choice due to taking green but Kirin, Cinderella, Fagan, Takeminakata, and Izanagi would all fit. As would the more obvious mech Asgard and TDD (he has pretty good RCV for Physical).

(I'm kind of surprised that Athena went attacker rather than Physical, I didn't notice that before).

And when you're done you'll have ~24-25k HPs before +s, that means you can take 12k worth of damage before loosing the boost.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2014-08-18 at 04:28 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Wait, why would you say Guan Yu is bad for? His leader skill is far superior to Siegfried, 3.5x when HP is 80% or higher in his Ult.Evo that uses Gold Keeper compared to 3.5x when HP is over 50% AND 1.5x RCV. Yeah, he's off color compared to normal Phys type teams, but his leader skill is worth the hit imo. I mean, it's technically better then LMetas Ult.Evo leader skill, she only gets 3.5x when over 50% HP, he gets 3.5 & 1.5x RCV.

15. - Top - End - #225

I don't have Parvati. I do have Top Droidragon and Asgard Golem, though. I ah... dunno about that team, though.

I do have Takeminakata, and pretty skilled up, too, but I don't think he's wonderfully compatible with Guan-Yu.

....now we're talking. I love this. Why didn't I even consider this?

LL Kirin / GL Guan-Yu / Takeminakata / Siegfried or Megalodran / King Bubblie / LL Kirin has a nice ring to it! Maybe sub in Echidna anyway even though she's off-type. I have a max-awoken Bubblie, so that's 2 more skill boosts...
    Lol. If you have an Apollo, it will be better than Takeminakata.
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Wait, why would you say Guan Yu is bad for? His leader skill is far superior to Siegfried, 3.5x when HP is 80% or higher in his Ult.Evo that uses Gold Keeper compared to 3.5x when HP is over 50% AND 1.5x RCV. Yeah, he's off color compared to normal Phys type teams, but his leader skill is worth the hit imo. I mean, it's technically better then LMetas Ult.Evo leader skill, she only gets 3.5x when over 50% HP, he gets 3.5 & 1.5x RCV.
    Buster Siegfried leader skill is 3.5x when HPs are under 99%, actually.

So I beat master level wind mechdragon – Freyr and Goemon. I think Goemon and Goemon might work better for legendary. Although I will be categorically unable to stall in any way, so if someone can't supply a skilled up Goemon, I'll try a double Goemon blue physical team. Siegfried, Hermes, bubblie and, I dunno, siren for stalling? Oh! Odin the war deity, that'll do! I think!

E: wait no, I would have to do green Goemon, I have no fire > water orb switch. Unless I do indeed go for siren – she would be more useful than a bubblie that doesn't actually benefit from a full board of fire.

Ugh. But without a water enhance that won't work either, and my Canopus is only level 4. I suppose I could make a balanced team version, Canopus, Parvati, cuchulain and... No I'm over-thinking it. With both orb enhance and bubblie enhancement, I only need 2k attack to destroy Canopus.

Goemon x2, Hera ur, bubblie, Siren and Parvati. Swap siren for Gigas maybe.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-18 at 08:13 PM.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

:|

18. - Top - End - #228

Rank 120! Two friend leader options time!

19. - Top - End - #229

Ugh. But without a water enhance that won't work either, and my Canopus is only level 4. I suppose I could make a balanced team version, Canopus, Parvati, cuchulain and... No I'm over-thinking it. With both orb enhance and bubblie enhancement, I only need 2k attack to destroy Canopus.
    Think you did your math wrong - you'd need less than 400 attack. 1000 attack subs would be doing 3 mil each. My team kills him with 2 red matches, 2 combo, no bubblie no enhance. Unless you get mega orb trolled, you really don't need to stall.

Interestingly enough, I died at the same places Obryn did. Those persistent orbdropmodifiers screw you over even if you manage to oneshot the offender. I did get lucky on Ares with a blind resist though, or I would have spent another stone.

Pretty much in chillout mode now. Horus team only needs +eggs so it'd only get stronger by 2%/3 weeks (or 30 stones). 75x Kirin physical is still missing an apollo so that's a no go. Just gonna go around collecting all the new descends and power ranger dragons now I guess.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-08-18 at 10:16 PM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Banned

Undoubtedly. My default is for a 10.5x team (which works with Goemon // whoever is available, actually...) at 10*7.75*2.8*3=651, which goes into a million about 1,500 times. I didn't even bother with "Goemon does double damage".

Intriguing idea, using friend leader and subs to survive and using just Goemon/Hera ur for real damage.

Wait, if I only need 400 attack there's a better way to do that...

Lessee. Takeminakata and Goemon. 3.5*5 is 17.5.
    17.5*7.75*2.8= 379.75x
    Add bubblie for 1139.25x

Divide by 379.75, total needed to OHKO Canopus is 2787. Add bubblie and total needed is 929.

Dispense with bubblie, keep blue Odin for skill boosts and nice damage with water. Gives me weird sniping powers. Worth a look.

Take//Goe, Siegfried, Gigas, Odin, siren. Hmmm...
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-18 at 10:06 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe Goemon?
    Gotta ask SiuiS, isn't your Healer team better then mine in terms of levels? I've used my Healer team on all of the mechdragon dungeons thus far, and I've completed them all(just finished Wind Mechdragons) on all difficulties with my healer team, and I really could swear that yours is better then mine over-all. What set-up do you run? I do LMeta/Echidna/Valk/Angelion/King Shynee/Lmeta. Thing is, you can't hold back on skills. If the Chimera on round 5 is on a 1 turn timer you have to be willing to burn Angelion & Valk right then and there and then just attempt to stall. Same for the Carbuncles in round 9. None of the Mechdragons themselves have had more then 1.1mil HP, so you don't NEED Angelion/Valk for them, just the 3 turn delay that Echidna gives you. I've gotten it down to such an art that it's honestly not even hard to complete anymore, I run Master first to get a feel, then do Legend afterwards(just leveled off Winds Legend), but honestly all the dungeons have been identical in terms of what monsters you'll face and the HP of the boss.

Buster Siegfried leader skill is 3.5x when HPs are under 99%, actually.

Lol, and that's what I get for assuming he was the same as Cu Chuls Gold Keeper based Ult.Evo ^^

Wait, No he's not, I Just checked the Wikia, he is the same as Cu CHul. http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Emp...ster_Siegfried Puzzledragonx confirms: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1208

So I stand by my assertion that Guan Yu is quite superior in terms of leader skill by a VERY wide margin. More then enough to make up for the off-color.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-18 at 10:20 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232

Think you did your math wrong - you'd need less than 400 attack. 1000 attack subs would be doing 3 mil each. My team kills him with 2 red matches, 2 combo, no bubblie no enhance. Unless you get mega orb trolled, you really don't need to stall.

Interestingly enough, I died at the same places Obryn did. Those persistent orbdropmodifiers screw you over even if you manage to oneshot the offender. I did get lucky on Ares with a blind resist though, or I would have spent another stone.

Pretty much in chillout mode now. Horus team only needs +eggs so it'd only get stronger by 2%/3 weeks (or 30 stones). 75x Kirin physical is still missing an apollo so that's a no go. Just gonna go around collecting all the new descends and power ranger dragons now I guess.
    how are you getting 3 million per sub?...
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

23. - Top - End - #233
    Banned

Gotta ask SiuiS, isn't your Healer team better then mine in terms of levels? I've used my Healer team on all of the mechdragon dungeons thus far, and I've completed them all(just finished Wind Mechdragons) on all difficulties with my healer team, and I really could swear that yours is better then mine over-all. What set-up do you run? I do LMeta/Echidna/Valk/Angelion/King Shynee/Lmeta. Thing is, you can't hold back on skills. If the Chimera on round 5 is on a 1 turn timer you have to be willing to burn Angelion & Valk right then and there and then just attempt to stall. Same for the Carbuncles in round 9. None of the Mechdragons themselves have had more then 1.1mil HP, so you don't NEED Angelion/Valk for them, just the 3 turn delay that Echidna gives you. I've gotten it down to such an art that it's honestly not even hard to complete anymore, I run Master first to get a feel, then do Legend afterwards(just leveled off Winds Legend), but honestly all the dungeons have been identical in terms of what monsters you'll face and the HP of the boss.
    I keep getting blasted by stupid stuff. I have like, 11,000 Hp which means an orb slip kills me, and I've been or trolled enough that wih no hearts, I just get wiped out due to Lmeta having no bonus attack (or bringing Valk lead and not having enough skill boosts).

Lol, and that's what I get for assuming he was the same as Cu Chuls Gold Keeper based Ult.Evo ^^

Wait, No he's not, I Just checked the Wikia, he is the same as Cu CHul. http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Emp...ster_Siegfried Puzzledragonx confirms: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1208

So I stand by my assertion that Guan Yu is quite superior in terms of leader skill by a VERY wide margin. More then enough to make up for the off-color.
    How many times have those guides led you wrong before? On release, he was indeed only 3.5 above 80%.

how are you getting 3 million per sub?...
    Well, 25*7.75*2.8 is 542, add in bubblie for *3 and you get 1627.5x damage. At 1k attack, that's 1627500, doubled for fire damage against wood monsters to 3,255,000.

I'm just... Not confident enough to run double Goemon without orbtroll. XD

24. - Top - End - #234
    Banned

Related, I would request that whoever can, put up either your best Goemon or your best takeminakata. I need both and have both, but someone has to supply the other end...

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

I keep getting blasted by stupid stuff. I have like, 11,000 Hp which means an orb slip kills me, and I've been or trolled enough that wih no hearts, I just get wiped out due to Lmeta having no bonus attack (or bringing Valk lead and not having enough skill boosts).
    Hmm, I can understand orbtroll, but you should still be able to complete them, I only have 11,300 HP myself and I've managed fairly well. Are you bringing an Echidna? She goes a LONG way to prevent orbtroll, since you then have 4 colors you can activate to kill off the lower turn monsters(light, water, wood & fire). Heck, I've even had a time where I had to break out Echidna on the CHimera, you just have to be really creative with your stalling in the next 3 rounds(since you can't really stall on the carbuncles) so she can be back up in time for the Boss. I know you can do it, you have considerably more experience with a healer team then I do, since my primary is Horus.

How many times have those guides led you wrong before? On release, he was indeed only 3.5 above 80%.
    Unless you can provide another source that shows otherwise, I'm going to go with the two definitive sources for Puzzles and Dragons monsters. Even PADHerder shows his leader skill as being 3.5x atk when HP Is over 80%(I Just added him real quick on there to see what it said). When 3 major sources all agree, I'm going to go with them over heresay, no offense. Also, the only times they've steered me wrong were on Daily dungeon times :)

Related, I would request that whoever can, put up either your best Goemon or your best takeminakata. I need both and have both, but someone has to supply the other end...
    My Goemon is up. Only level 76, but fully awoken(no skill-ups though, not worth farming right now for me since I don't use him).

EDIT!!!! After doing some digging, apparently his skill(Dragon Emperor) is getting changed, but from what I can find, either hasn't happened anywhere yet, or has only occurred in JP(couldn't find anything definitive on that). Either way it hasn't happened yet over here in NA. It was a discussion on several forums including the official forums and on a reddit one.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-18 at 10:50 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Banned

Hmm, I can understand orbtroll, but you should still be able to complete them, I only have 11,300 HP myself and I've managed fairly well. Are you bringing an Echidna? She goes a LONG way to prevent orbtroll, since you then have 4 colors you can activate to kill off the lower turn monsters(light, water, wood & fire). Heck, I've even had a time where I had to break out Echidna on the CHimera, you just have to be really creative with your stalling in the next 3 rounds(since you can't really stall on the carbuncles) so she can be back up in time for the Boss. I know you can do it, you have considerably more experience with a healer team then I do, since my primary is Horus.
    Yeah. It's just bad luck and stuff on my part. I keep getting synched enemies that put me too far below a safe threshold with not enough orb to recover. The auto targeting screws me; I would like to keep a chimera around, usually, but they get hit first. A demon, chimera and ogre, if I could hit the ogre and demon the chimera would survive... But it always takes out the chimera second.

It's gonna be how I have to do it too because Goemon was fun, but just not my bag right now. Lmeta makes me lazy on the orbing. Ditched siren because autoheal, and then got chimera'd. Will try again with healer, do a better job of skill use.

EDIT!!!! After doing some digging, apparently his skill(Dragon Emperor) is getting changed, but from what I can find, either hasn't happened anywhere yet, or has only occurred in JP(couldn't find anything definitive on that). Either way it hasn't happened yet over here in NA. It was a discussion on several forums including the official forums and on a reddit one.
    Probably Japanese then. I've seen it in action.

27. - Top - End - #237

Evangelion collab seems rather simple on master. Cleared it twice so far, and plan on using most of my stamina on it for the next two weeks for Fallen angel Lucifer skill ups. I get my 60 day login in a few days so I'll get some box space to store sixth angels

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Evangelion collab seems rather simple on master. Cleared it twice so far, and plan on using most of my stamina on it for the next two weeks for Fallen angel Lucifer skill ups. I get my 60 day login in a few days so I'll get some box space to store sixth angels
    Any mono-color team with a decent modifier will find the legend just as easy to clear, there is literally nothing that is a threat in that entire dungeon. Just cleared master & legend with Lmeta and wiped out everything. Best thing is, the big diamond shaped enemies have such high defense and such high turn counters that they are ideal for stalling on to get all your skills up and ready just in case. So basically, a Cu Chul balance team that's mostly green, a Siegfried team that's mostly blue/red, or an Lmeta healer team that's mostly light will blaze through this dungeon quite quickly with very little problems.

Could probably grind through with a DD Bats/DD Bats team as well, just have to make sure you have plenty of orb changers on your team. Save both delays for the final boss, delay him once, then delay him again when he charges up, should give you 8 turns to take down 2.5mil HP.

Does anyone here have the #'s on how often The Fourth Angel(Assault Mode) drops from Legend? It's an easy dungeon and I"d love to farm the hell out of it for skill-ups for my Odin, but if I'm only going to get 1 drop every 4 attempts, it wouldn't be worth it at all(It's really bad exp per stamina at 276). I dislike holding onto lesser versions of things that require exp and evo mats to evolve so I'm not that interested in the Fourth Angel drop rates, just the one in Assault Mode.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-19 at 01:56 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Banned

I'm being surpassed! I cannot beat either of the dungeons in question on legendary (just tanked mechdragon twice).

Ugh. I'm gonna let this one go by and just wait for the increased drop rates to tackle master.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm being surpassed! I cannot beat either of the dungeons in question on legendary (just tanked mechdragon twice).

Ugh. I'm gonna let this one go by and just wait for the increased drop rates to tackle master.
    :-( Just hope you don't have my luck. I ended up going 1/3 on Ocean Dragon Knight the other night when it was 2x drop rate on Master. I got her on my 2nd, and figured "Well, let's try for a 2nd while it's still on 2x so I can awaken her". Pthp >< Swear, I can have all the luck in the world on evo mats dropping from normal dungeons, or Tamadras from regular dragon dungeons, but when it comes to drops on descends and the like, it's just absolutely pitiful. About threw my wifes tablet when she didn't drop in my third run.

Oh well, I gotta snag the stone for the dungeon, so I'm going to go back in on Legend soon. Died the first time I tried it due to stupid overconfidence(should have used Echidna, or even Angelion/Valk, but nope I went with "I can take her! Or worse to worse, I can tank a hit!" Yeah...one-shotted on the Waron/Kelpie round.

On another note, we haven't had Noble Mechdragon Regulus yet, have we? Can't remember if we are on the third, or the fourth of the Mechdragons. Lightning chasers drop from that dungeon as an invade, and I'd like to try skilling up my Lmeta.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-19 at 02:04 AM.