New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Default Is there a way to check my subscribed threads on the mobile site?

The title says it all, really. I have to access the forum from my mobile phone or tablet frequently because I'm often checking the board while I have 10 minutes before class or the like, and was wondering if there was a way to see my subscribed threads in the mobile version of the site, since IC and OOC threads tend to get buried quickly.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Is there a way to check my subscribed threads on the mobile site?

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    The title says it all, really. I have to access the forum from my mobile phone or tablet frequently because I'm often checking the board while I have 10 minutes before class or the like, and was wondering if there was a way to see my subscribed threads in the mobile version of the site, since IC and OOC threads tend to get buried quickly.
    Only by switching to the regular site, I'm afraid.

Yours,

Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

3. - Top - End - #3
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Sorry, but no. The mobile site layout is missing that functionality, unfortunately.

In order to view your subscribed threads on a mobile phone, you will need to switch to the full site by clicking the "Full Site" link at the bottom of the page.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

I have my phone user only the full version for precisely that reason, with the added bonus that I can also view the emoticons that don't display on the mobile version.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusMFD View Post
    I don't know what made me laugh harder, the original post or Hbgplayer's response
    One of the most interesting Derailments I've ever seen!
    Great Avatar by Ceika!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Since the thread isn't closed, I don't think there's a problem with me posting my solution.

Since I prefer the mobile version of the site for my phone (easier to type on), what I did was add the links to my subscribed threads to my signiature in a spoiler. This way, I can access them from anywhere I've posted- And if one of the other people playing in the same group is hunting the links down, they can get there through my posts.

Obviously doesn't work if you're subscribed to 25 threads, but for someone who only uses the system for play by post games, I think it works pretty well.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe