New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Apple WW

1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Apple WW

Wow. This is wonderfully hammy. Can I quote this?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #452
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Wow. This is wonderfully hammy. Can I quote this?

No, it's copyrighted. My lawyers will be contacting your lawyers.

A cease-and-desist by the legal counsel of Askthepizzaguy.

Advertisement:

HAVE YOU BEEN CORED? PEELED? BAKED INTO A PIE? ARE YOU IN A TOUGH JAM?

CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF J.P. SMUCKER AND ASSOCIATES

1-855-LAW-G-JAM

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Eep, I hope Dragons of Meteorological Phenomena don't find faun tasty. >.>

I also recommend against getting entymology, endocrinology and etymology mixed up.
    ...Mayhaps.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

4. - Top - End - #454
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    Eep, I hope Dragons of Meteorological Phenomena don't find faun tasty. >.>
    Of course not, when they've got so many delicious flora, upon which to gnaw.

STARE OF UNREPENTANT ACCUSATORY LOOKING IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!

Spoiler: P.S.
    Show
    Just because I've got awesome foreign smileys, that's no reason to be jelly.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

All right it's time for me to use color, I am a yellow good Apple, and not the yellow Apple corps, I believe that there are only 2 remaining bad apples, 1 in green and 1 in red. Because this game began with 16 players and there are three colors I believe that there are 5 of each color for balancing reasons it is also likely that the wolves were evenly distributed. I know that I am getting somewhat metagamy and making a few assumptions based on incomplete information. However I have more knowledge about the yellows than anyone else could, because i know the only other yellow Apple is the yellow mason. (Yellow mason please pm me) this would also explain why there are 2 power roles in yellow aside from the mason, Fc as the seer/fool, and the pineapple. I'm still not positive about who the last 2 (or 3 my conclusions could be wrong) wolves are but I'm fairly sure most, if not all of them are in my bandwagon.
    The first rule of gaming, before you have even chosen the game is and always should be

HAVE FUN

(FUN being defined as it is in dwarf fortress)

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Whiny Rant about braveheart's post
    Show
    We have no guarantee that you're really a yellow apple (not that the color war matters at this point, or any other point for that matter).

We have no guarantee that you're a really a good apple; if you're a bad apple (which you could be), it would a bad move on the part of the masons to PM you.

We have no guarantee you're not a mason yourself sending a weak message to the other yellow apple to message you.

We have no guarantee there's only two wolves left (although I'll admit that given the numbers in this game, it feels like the right number of wolves).

We have no guarantee that the remaining wolves are red and green; it's entirely possible that one is yellow. Hell, it's entirely possible one is purple.

As for the wolves being in your bandwagon, I figure the odds are pretty good, considering how large your bandwagon was at the start. And hey, it's already shrinking.

Does anyone have any leads they feel like sharing?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #457
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

@avatar: I know that my claim comes with no guarantees, however I am being honest, and will continue to claim such until I am (likely)lynched, (unlikely)murdered, or (least likely)the game ends. The purple apple appears as a red apple, and probably means that the last one is green, again me extrapolating how I would run the game.

I would like for all of you to at least consider analysis as though I were honest, my ability to analyze is very poor and I would appreciate assistance in that regard.
    Last edited by braveheart; 2014-12-22 at 12:40 PM.
    The first rule of gaming, before you have even chosen the game is and always should be

HAVE FUN

8. - Top - End - #458
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    All right it's time for me to use color, I am a yellow good Apple, and not the yellow Apple corps, I believe that there are only 2 remaining bad apples, 1 in green and 1 in red. Because this game began with 16 players and there are three colors I believe that there are 5 of each color for balancing reasons it is also likely that the wolves were evenly distributed. I know that I am getting somewhat metagamy and making a few assumptions based on incomplete information. However I have more knowledge about the yellows than anyone else could, because i know the only other yellow Apple is the yellow mason. (Yellow mason please pm me) this would also explain why there are 2 power roles in yellow aside from the mason, Fc as the seer/fool, and the pineapple. I'm still not positive about who the last 2 (or 3 my conclusions could be wrong) wolves are but I'm fairly sure most, if not all of them are in my bandwagon.
    ROFL, that means... the hunt for the Yellow Bad Apple is at an end?

Duck999 was taken by the Maw. He was a member of the Apple Corps, and a Red Apple.

Count Dingdong was peeled by the Bad Apples. He was a Good Apple, and a Green Apple.

Tanar Aerdoth was taken by the Maw. He was the Pineapple, and a Yellow Apple.

Legato Endless was fried by the Bad Apples. He was a Good Apple and a Yellow Apple.

Aventine was taken by the Maw. He was The Crab Apple.

Fleeing Coward was caramellized by the Bad Apples. He was the Apple of the Eye OR The Sauced. Either way he was a Yellow Apple.
    I count THREE good Yellow Apples dead, none of which are Apple Corps.

If Braveheart is claiming to be a Yellow Apple who is NOT a member of the Apple Corps....

Then he is claiming to be a bad apple.

Braveheart
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-12-22 at 01:02 PM.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

They also claimed to be a good apple, but you still make a good argument. Hrm...

I'm going to maintain my current braveheart vote, since I don't really feel like the firedaemon argument holds water, and I don't have any stronger leads to go on than ATPG's point.

My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #460
    Dwarf in the Playground

Addendum: Well, it could be that, or he could be a legit good yellow apple. Leaving only a Yellow Apple apple corps mason. Or, the Yellow team started out with some kind of numerical advantage, meaning there's an apple corps yellow person, a normal yellow, and a bad apple yellow. That I, as a green apple, would wish to negate anyway with this lynch.

So I kind of have two motives to finish this one off. No offense, Yellow team.

My cards are therefore all laid out on the table-

You have my word I would not vote for a Yellow Apple Corps person. We have a common enemy in the bad apples and they want to kill both of us, so... In the words of Gil Chesterton from the sitcom Frasier, who loves gingerbread men probably as much as he does those of flesh and blood: "This is my last little man, I promise!"

P.S. I would be in support of a voluntary reveal of all green apples other than Apple Corps at this point because it's inherently pro-village.

Anyone who hesitates to reveal they're an ordinary green apple should be killed.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-12-22 at 01:17 PM.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

I've long since stopped paying attention to the pointless color war, but I can still see that your assertion "anyone not claiming normal green apple should die" leaves out, for instance, the normal red apples; I doubt they want the wolves to live any more than the normal green apples want the wolves to live, so saying they should be killed seems like a mistake.

My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #462
    Dwarf in the Playground

If the assumption is that there's a green bad apple, I'm idenfiying identifying myself as candidate number 1.

I want to see candidate 2 and 3 come forward, leaving candidate 4 as hidden Apple Corps guy.

From where I sit, that's a 50/50 shot at the next evil person. I like those odds.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-12-22 at 01:33 PM. Reason: I can spell identifying

13. - Top - End - #463
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

I should have seen that coming. Like I said above I think that the game may have started without a bad yellow apple, which may also mean that it started with only 3 bad apples. Oh well after you lynch me you'll realize that I am telling the truth. seppuku time

*blood splatter... thud*

or I could look at it this way

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN

14. - Top - End - #464
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've long since stopped paying attention to the pointless color war, but I can still see that your assertion "anyone not claiming normal green apple should die" leaves out, for instance, the normal red apples; I doubt they want the wolves to live any more than the normal green apples want the wolves to live, so saying they should be killed seems like a mistake.
    Actually, I think the normal red apples are currently in the best position, because they are LEAST likely to be evil at this point.

If I were to guess the red apples, I don't have a known innocent, because their mason is already gone.

That means I have to fire blind into a patch of 4 apples, only one of which is likely to be evil.

Frankly, we shouldn't lynch any red apples right now.

I know they have a goal to defeat the green guys, I kinda don't care about that part, in fact hunting for the evil green apple supports their other goal.

If we can hit the evil green apple next, then, and only then, should we focus on the red guys.

So hi red guys. Consider me temporarily an enthusiastic supporter of your cause.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have seen that coming. Like I said above I think that the game may have started without a bad yellow apple, which may also mean that it started with only 3 bad apples.
    This is very true, Braveheart guy.

What's really a kick in the... uh, seeds... is that there's really only one way for the rest of us to know that.

Sorry. I would have been in favor of any non-apple corps yellow lynch at this point because of it's high degree of likelihood they're a bad apple, plus my goal.

It may be no comfort to you, maybe it will be, but my next goal is actually keeping the final yellow guy alive no matter what it takes. Because he's basically the guy I know is innocent above everyone else.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Sprig
    Guest in the Playground

All revealing colours is going to do is confirm our suspect list... I think. Also, I have a fair idea of who is each colour.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

I should note that unless you are a bad apple, your goal is to outnumber the yellow apples not eliminate all of us, and you are certainly outnumbering us already. that said your logic is sound, I just have different information than you do... oh wait I forgot that I'm bleeding out of my stomach and my head is rolling around on the floor

HAVE FUN

17. - Top - End - #467
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hold on a second... I don't necessarily even have to wait for a reveal. Evil green guy will probably hide anyway.

HEY!

@ Red Apple guys

You guys have a scan that specifically looks for green apples, do you not?

You might be able to help narrow the search for bad green guy. If you know a green apple's name, perhaps forward that data to Sprig? I mean, I think Sprig already knows who that person is anyway, potentially possibly probably maybe maybe not. Might have to check with him.

You might just nail evil green guy, without accidentally naming green apple corps guy publicly.

Everyone check my logic. Does that work?

- - - Updated - - -

I should note that unless you are a bad apple, your goal is to outnumber the yellow apples not eliminate all of us, and you are certainly outnumbering us already. that said your logic is sound, I just have different information than you do... oh wait I forgot that I'm bleeding out of my stomach and my head is rolling around on the floor
    Yes, but in the ensuing hunt for bad green apple guy, there will be casualties.

Bad green apple guy will not come quietly, so, we might miss. So I like a 4-1 advantage right now, because then I can afford to look in green apple camp for evil greenie guy.

It occurs to me that red team probably wins their goal then, they'll certainly have a numerical advantage going into the endgame, but if a green guy survives, we achieve our goal, and the last yellow guy is a mason anyway so the evil apples want it dead, so I don't have to lynch it to ensure a green victory even with only 1 greenie remaining alive.

And then red team also wins since they'd outnumber the green guys. So if I understand the way it works, it would be red and green win, village win, yellow loss, evil guy loss.

And then AvatarVecna can crush us all with a surprising come from out of nowhere victory.

Which I totally saw coming but did nothing to prevent, because he's got Sting on his avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
    All revealing colours is going to do is confirm our suspect list... I think. Also, I have a fair idea of who is each colour.
    You already know who the other two non-masonic greens are?

If so, kick [slang for both a donkey or a butt]

- - - Updated - - -

Update-

Kay, I have a good idea who is green.

Someone looks really, really bad. Tee hee hee hee hee. Gonna confer with Sprig man.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-12-22 at 02:01 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Hi! Good red apple here. Unfortunately, I've only found out that braveheart is not a green apple; my other scry targets were scryd by someone else at tge same time and I got a "can't be certain" result.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #469
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi! Good red apple here. Unfortunately, I've only found out that braveheart is not a green apple; my other scry targets were scryd by someone else at tge same time and I got a "can't be certain" result.
    Intriguing!

I'm still working on whether I should guess at my 50/50 here on the green apples or if I should use another one of my lifelines.

This is not my final answer, Regis. I'm thinking aloud.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

1. firedaemon33
    2.Askthepizzaguy
    5. Rain Dragon
    7. Vwulf DeMarcus
    8. AvatarVecna
    10. ThePhantom
    11. Penguinator
    12. Sprig
    14. braveheart
    16. sphazre
    and internet flea for safe measure

allright guys I'm like 20% sure I got all the living bad apples with that one, and the devious maw as well

HAVE FUN

21. - Top - End - #471
    Dwarf in the Playground

May I converse with you, brave sir? In private?

I want to compare notes one last time just in case you flip good yellow apple guy.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Sprig
    Guest in the Playground

sphazre simply because he could do with a bit more attention. And he has more to contribute I feel.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wow, in bold even.

I fear for sphazre's life signs.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Sprig
    Guest in the Playground

I'm used to bolding accusations. sue me :P

25. - Top - End - #475
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm used to bolding accusations. sue me :P
    Spoiler
    Show
    I heard the word "sue" uttered precisely once.

Thou hast summoned me from the Nether Realm.

Cower in fear of my litigiousness.

I also do social security denial claims.

FOR A REASONABLE FEE!!!!

26. - Top - End - #476
    Sprig
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    It occurs to me that red team probably wins their goal then, they'll certainly have a numerical advantage going into the endgame, but if a green guy survives, we achieve our goal, and the last yellow guy is a mason anyway so the evil apples want it dead, so I don't have to lynch it to ensure a green victory even with only 1 greenie remaining alive.
    As I understand it. Its possible for all colours to win. With Yellow Mason sharing Green Masons win condition.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Dwarf in the Playground

As I understand it. Its possible for all colours to win. With Yellow Mason sharing Green Masons win condition.
    Crikey.

My negotiation table is open for interested parties.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Sprig
    Guest in the Playground

Assuming braveheart is yellow and Green mason doesn't die... that is.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Dwarf in the Playground

I find it amusing that braveheart turned out to be yellow. But I'm easily amused.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

the masons only win if they all live, otherwise they are all just their own color with a little extra knowledge, and we lynched the red mason on turn 1 the rest of them are acting as normal apples of their color, SO I SUGGEST WE PURGE THE REDS FROM EXISTANCE!!!!!! and the bad apples too

HAVE FUN