New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Yay new video! Watching first, commenting as I watch, then responding to Zodi's post.

Spoiler: Running Commentary
    Show
    15 keese killed? What who when how?! Zodi's been cheating on us qq

Oh man that "make the eye dizzy" puzzle. I had forgotten all about it, but it is legitimately one of the worst things in any zelda game. It is so completely unintuitive. When my brother was playing through the game he got stuck on that room for like half an hour before I went and looked it up.

Well at least these skulltullas are all 0, so it's not like you ran ahead and killed the whole temple, just a few keese for some reason.

Speaking of skulltullas suck. They're just look painful to fight.

On the other hand green bokoblins look really fun. This game is really at its best in the sword vs weapon duels.

Oh god rising water levels. Water temple flashbacks triggered.

Oh hey compass and map are combined. I forgot that.

Oh boy more dizzy eye puzzles! Only now you have to already know the trick, so it's not a puzzle so much as a waste of time. Have I mentioned I really hate that design?

On the other hand I love this Stalfos design.

Oh shiny golden beetle. Such a fun toy. And what's the first thing you do with it? KILL MORE RUPEES! *angry happy mask salesman face here*. But seriously I am pretty sure there was a piece of heart somewhere in that big central chamber right outside where you got the Beetle. Though it may require upgrades, I can't remember.

Oh come on that one was on purpose. You break a rupee tree then let the rupee go? You're doing this just to torment us :(

Yay a skulltulla and more dizzy eyes. What a great room this is.

Oh hey there's the heartpiece. Yay for my memory not being totally defunct! And yay for you finding it before I could say anything!

And I'm pretty sure a red rupee from that crate just died, that's going to increase your counter a lot if I am right.

Staldra, that's new. Unfortunately not as awesome at the Stalfos.

So the balance rope mechanic in this game annoys me and I'm not even playing. I can only imagine how frustrating that is to you.

Huh so you get carvings instead of boss keys. Another little detail that I forgot, but really like. Boss time!

Oh it's this dude. I was expecting a monster, but he'll work. Like I said the game is at its best with the sword duels. At least for watching. I just can't get over Ghirahim being an emo guy. The hair just totally puts me off. I just can't take him seriously as a threat.

Oh Link gets an angry face. Yay for emoting Link!

So I don't get it, where did the heart container come from? Normally they come from killing the boss. But now it's like the temple's all like "Okay you lived here have this!"

And now Fi does her victory dance and we get a tablet. I guess we are not powering up the sword yet.

A last message from the Kikwi makes for a great capper to the dungeon. I love those kikwis.

If it's not a burden on you, I like the longer videos, especially for things like the dungeon. If it takes way more time to do it this way, then stop when you need to, rather have it eventually than have you burn yourself out pushing too hard.

Yeah I noticed that during the first phase he only grabbed your sword like twice, and never took it. I was fairly impressed. I wouldn't say a fight where you had to heal yourself up twice is one you stomped, but you definitely handled him well. Looking forward to seeing the rematch.
    Naw, it counts the Keese you fight in the beginning of the game (in Skyloft). You'd notice that if you looked at Wombat's kill tally

I enjoy the eye puzzle because, to me, it's super intuitive. They're following your sword, so clearly you should try doin' something with your sword!

Fortunately, Wombat's only counting the fact that a rupee was like (I think) and not the actual value. Though I might be wrong!

It's not a burden at all for me, I'm more concerned about YOU GUYS having time to watch it

Hey man Ghirahim is a tough boss, he usually kills people outright. I'd say I comparatively beat him pretty well! Also he's not emo he just has really questionable fashion choices.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Episode 9, Zodi's Stuff
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    You are wonderful for doing this. Fanart is coming, someone's making a kill count and "missed rupees" count because everyone is super obsessed over me getting all the money that drops. I feel like a real D-List internet person *sheds tears*

At any rate, speaking of tears, FIRST DUNGEON TIME.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [9] In Which We View The Sky

Video Length: 46:48 (!!)

And thus we begin with Skyview Temple, the very first dungeon in both the game and series. It's pretty short all things considered, but looking at that video length should tell you how "short" is a comparative term. This brings me to an interesting question. In the future, when we get to other dungeons, how do you want me to approach it? Do you want it to be a big chunk of stuff like this, or do you want me to split the video in two at a natural splitting point? This is something I genuinely don't know a good answer to and thus leave up to you, the viewers.

Anyway, on with the dungeon. Being the first dungeon this place is fairly simple. It's kind of a straight path, but with some deviations in order to solve puzzles and stuff. The eyeball confusion puzzle is my favorite puzzle in the dungeon I believe, because it's a clear and clever use of the Wiimotion+ device. Sadly I missed the cluestone for that, and I didn't ask Fi for advice and just instantly did it because I knew how to do. Personally I consider this bad form because it doesn't leave you guys with wondering how to do the puzzle.

At any rate, after completing the roundabout of water and fun, we get to the big ole chamber of the Beetle, where we get our first dungeon item (after beating a nasty monster, which I'll talk after detailing the dungeon proper). The Beetle, a remote controlled flying beetle thingy! It's pretty cool, and I have a feeling some of you are gonna be up in arms a little over such a robotic tool, but I think it really fits the world! This is just some ancient tech we found, after all.

After dealing with that room (and getting a snazzy new Heart Piece in the process) we head to a simple vine swinging and balancing puzzle, which snags us our Giant Key. Aka a golden puzzle piece that we have to shuffle around to slot into the door to get to the boss. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of this mechanic, but I think it's cute. Unlocking the door, we step within to fight our first boss...

---------

Speaking of bosses, lets discuss enemies! This dungeon's got Keese (and is my first opportunity to scan one with Fi, so it gets to show you what she says when scanning enemies you've already fought!) and surprisingly few Bokoblins! However, since they're weirdos that live in dungeons all day, they've got a mossy green color. Still like their fancy underpants though. There are also Deku Baba's and Quadra Baba's in here, but all these guys fight basically identical to when we last saw them or their variants, except Green Bokoblins have more health.

The first truly new enemy we face is the Walltula! They're baby spiders that crawl on climbable surfaces and try to knock you off when you get onto it. They're really not that big of a threat at all. What IS a threat is their adult forms, the Skulltula! Initially showing up as a barricade or obstacle/puzzle in the form of sitting on their web or hanging from the ceiling (all of which have obvious solutions) the Skulltula is a pretty strong enemy once it gets on the ground to fight you. It's pretty fierce and heavily armored. I've heard people say it's the hardest enemy in the game!

*flips spider onto back in one shot and insta kills it*

Next we have the Staldra! This is a really cool enemy that I, unfortunately, ruin the **** out of oh my god. The Staldra is a skeletal hydra and as you'd expect with Hydra's, it can heal it's heads! But if you take all three out at the same time (relatively) it'll die outright! Which I did almost immediately. Shucks.

Our first miniboss of the game is the Stalfos! This guy is pretty tough, especially when you're not all too confidant of your shield bash skills! I kind of got my ass kicked against this guy, especially because I kept up botching the way to combo slash him. Ah well, if I recall we may be fighting this guy again, so I'll be sure to show him what for!

Finally, we have our boss. Ghirahim, The Demon Lord! He's pretty awesome and QUITE hard. Certainly the hardest foe you've fought yet. I kick his ass actually pretty soundly, though. During the first phase he can grab your sword and if you don't struggle enough he'll take it away and beat you with it then throw it to the side. I don't let that happen, fortunately and also unfortunately. He can also throw daggers that you have to hit back with your sword (which is why I was secretly practicing with the Octoroks ). Phase 2 has him bring out the big guns, and this is where my skills kind of drop because I kind of favor the upward motion for swings, which means half the time he's going to parry my candy ass. However, I like to think I actually excelled in this fight overall, since the last time I fought this guy he absolutely ruined me.

---------

With all the enemies done and dusted, we claim our reward of a heart container, and we get to where Zelda is...only to find we're late. We slash at the Goddess Icon, and are rewarded with a dance from Fi as she interprets the words of the Goddess for us. A fun thing to note is that the Goddess Icon looks like a stylized Loftwing, flying into the sky. Those of you familiar with later Zelda's will notice, this icon appears on certain emblems and shields, but with an additional thing to it. We'll find out more on that later. And for those of you curious, we have seen that specific addition before, in one of these 9 videos.

Our true reward for facing down this dungeon is the Ruby Tablet, which will let us find out where Zelda has gone next. But that'll be for another time...

Awwwwwww yeah, we get to see your kill count of them from Fi when youi scan the Keese, and its correct with my count. This might not seem like much, but it makes me incredibly happy when I'm accurate....

I still think its cool that you can slash away pieces of the spider webs. Fire burning the webs in later games (or earlier games, if you'd like) was cool too...wonder if you can do that in this game...

I do like the eye puzzles.

Good stone tablet...Pat pat pat.

I love the ambiance of this temple, with all the glowing plants lighting the area with the blue light, and reflecting off of the water.

I also like the details they made in making this temple old looking and overgrown. The roots growing through things, the stairs crumbled away, vines blocking off passages...its just really neat to see. Basically, the way I see the developers making it - build the temple, and then deconstruct it and add puzzles to get what we've got.

I see a dig spot. Make sure you come back to dig it when you're able!

Yes, easily one of my favorite items in the game, and its the first one! You gotta cut the string on the crate, not the crate. (Later: There ya go!)

Notice the room where the Skullata drops down at you when the door locks, that there's a spider web where it came from. Attention to details...

Its been awhile since I've played, but there's no compass for the Dungeons in this one, right?

I like the rope swinging course at the end. Its fun. Had one close call! (immediately after had a fall, though...)

I thought the master key reworkm was a neat thing. But I get it can occcasionally be exasperating.

Thanks Ghirahim for telling us that you sent the tornado. I really hated that fight. I never got the space to really use the controls as intended and it ended up being INCREDIBLY difficult due to this. I thought he was a neat character though, even if he was incredibly creepy. With his tongue...

It is also very interesting that the boss to the first dungeon doesn't dwell in the dungeon. He followed Link in and ambushed him. (I took that to imply that Zelda already defeated the dungeon boss, and you're following her, though who knows how she got in to the rooms without the keys and not killing any of the other monsters...perhaps that servant of the godess Ghiri mentions? It IS interesting that the Skyview Spring seals when evil is around, so Ghirahim couldn't get in)

Secret practicing. Nice.

Ice skating Fi! Pretty.

Spoiler: Previous Episodes!
    Show
    EPISODE 1 KILL TALLY:

Link is not yet a murderer slayer of beasts.

EPISODE 2 KILL TALLY:

Keese - 14
    Chu Chus - 8

Rupee's Missed - 1

EPISODE 3 KILL TALLY:

No Kills

EPISODE 4 KILL TALLY:

Keese - 1
    Chu Chus - 3

EPISODE 5 KILL TALLY:

Deku Baba - 5
    Red Bokoblin - 5

Missed Rupees - 2

EPISODE 6 KILL TALLY:

Red Bokoblin - 3
    Deku Baba - 2
    Grass Octorok - 6

Missed Rupees - 3

EPISODE 7 KILL TALLY:

Red Bokoblin - 11
    Deku Baba - 2
    Guay - 1

Missed Rupees - 17!

EPISODE 8 KILL TALLY:

Moblins: 7
    Bee Hives: 2
    Bugs: 1
    Grass Octoroks: 1
    Deku Baba: 1
    Quadrobaba: 1
    Sky Octoroks: 1

Missed Rupees - 5

EPISODE 9 KILL TALLY!

Keese - 9
    Deku Baba - 8
    Walltula - 7
    Green Bokoblin - 7
    Skullata - 9
    Quadra Baba - 1
    Stalfos - 1
    Staldra - 1

Missed Rupees - 60!

Total Kills
    (as of episode 9)

Bee Hives - 2
    Bugs - 1
    Chu Chus - 11
    Keese - 24
    Guay - 1

Babas
    Deku Baba - 18
    Quadro Baba - 2

Bokoblins
    Bokoblin, Red - 26
    Bokoblin, Green - 7

Octoroks
    Octorok, Grass - 7
    Octorok, Sky - 1

Tulas
    Walltula - 7
    Skulltula - 9

Stal
    Stalfos - 1
    Staldra - 1

Total Things Dead - 118

1st Place - Red Bokoblins,
    2nd Place - Keese,
    3rd Place - Deku Baba.

Total Missed Rupees - 88
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2015-04-09 at 01:17 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

3. - Top - End - #183

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Awwwwwww yeah, we get to see your kill count of them from Fi when youi scan the Keese, and its correct with my count. This might not seem like much, but it makes me incredibly happy when I'm accurate....

I love the ambiance of this temple, with all the glowing plants lighting the area with the blue light, and reflecting off of the water.

I also like the details they made in making this temple old looking and overgrown. The roots growing through things, the stairs crumbled away, vines blocking off passages...its just really neat to see. Basically, the way I see the developers making it - build the temple, and then deconstruct it and add puzzles to get what we've got.

I see a dig spot. Make sure you come back to dig it when you're able!

Yes, easily one of my favorite items in the game, and its the first one! You gotta cut the string on the crate, not the crate. (Later: There ya go!)

Notice the room where the Skullata drops down at you when the door locks, that there's a spider web where it came from. Attention to details...

Its been awhile since I've played, but there's no compass for the Dungeons in this one, right?

Thanks Ghirahim for telling us that you sent the tornado. I really hated that fight. I never got the space to really use the controls as intended and it ended up being INCREDIBLY difficult due to this. I thought he was a neat character though, even if he was incredibly creepy. With his tongue...

It is also very interesting that the boss to the first dungeon doesn't dwell in the dungeon. He followed Link in and ambushed him. (I took that to imply that Zelda already defeated the dungeon boss, and you're following her, though who knows how she got in to the rooms without the keys and not killing any of the other monsters...perhaps that servant of the godess Ghiri mentions? It IS interesting that the Skyview Spring seals when evil is around, so Ghirahim couldn't get in)

Secret practicing. Nice.

Ice skating Fi! Pretty.

EPISODE 9 KILL TALLY!

Keese - 9
    Deku Baba - 8
    Walltula - 7
    Green Bokoblin - 7
    Skullata - 9
    Quadra Baba - 1
    Stalfos - 1
    Staldra - 1

Missed Rupees - 21!

Total Kills
    Keese - 24
    Chu Chus - 11
    Deku Baba - 18
    Quadro Baba - 1
    Red Bokoblin - 26
    Green Bokoblin - 7
    Grass Octorok - 7
    Sky Octorok - 1
    Walltula - 7
    Skulltula - 9
    Guay - 1
    Stalfos - 1
    Staldra - 1
    Bee Hives - 2
    Bugs - 1

Total Missed Rupees - 49
    Yeah, I had a feeling you'd enjoy seeing your counter is right. Good eye

The attention to detail in this game really is fantastic, like you said. The design in the dungeons are really good, and it feels like a real place. I love it! And yes, I'll be sure to note that dig spot! It's probably just rupee's though, who needs more of those

Right, as Serrow said the compass and map are combined into one for this game. It's a nice touch I feel, and makes the dungeons a little shorter.

I suppose Zelda or the servant of the Goddess that Ghirahim mentioned must of killed the regular dungeon boss (that's likely also where the heart container came from, and Ghirahim dropped it after we beat him up since he took it for himself, but can't use it because he's evil). And yeah, a door that is sealed when evil shows up is really cool, and it actually works which is even cooler

It's water not ice, but yes! Dancing Fi is really pretty, if silly. I fully anticipate someone to be baffled by it because "she's a robot but she's dancing!"

Oh man, you ARE counting the values lost. This is going to be tragic if I get to a point where I'm 49 or so rupee's short on something .

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I had a feeling you'd enjoy seeing your counter is right. Good eye

The attention to detail in this game really is fantastic, like you said. The design in the dungeons are really good, and it feels like a real place. I love it! And yes, I'll be sure to note that dig spot! It's probably just rupee's though, who needs more of those

Right, as Serrow said the compass and map are combined into one for this game. It's a nice touch I feel, and makes the dungeons a little shorter.

I suppose Zelda or the servant of the Goddess that Ghirahim mentioned must of killed the regular dungeon boss (that's likely also where the heart container came from, and Ghirahim dropped it after we beat him up since he took it for himself, but can't use it because he's evil). And yeah, a door that is sealed when evil shows up is really cool, and it actually works which is even cooler

It's water not ice, but yes! Dancing Fi is really pretty, if silly. I fully anticipate someone to be baffled by it because "she's a robot but she's dancing!"

Oh man, you ARE counting the values lost. This is going to be tragic if I get to a point where I'm 49 or so rupee's short on something .
    Thank you.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure, but since you'd need to backtrack to get it, it might just be worth it! (I don't remember what it is, either)

Yeah, that is nice. What were those "x"s on the map, though?

I'm glad you agree with my head cannon.

Yes, I count values, not that you missed a kind of rupee, but its only values of rupees you encounter. So if something doesn't get broken, I don't count it. Only ones that spill out from boxes, grass, monsters, ect. (or things we see in the episode that are just sitting out for the taking, or that you pass by, like the ones in the water, the ones on the statues, or that you fly past with the beetle.) Sorry if that's harsh, but I count them as I see them.

On another note, breaking the dungeons into multiple parts are okay by me, and make it easier to watch the whole thing in one sitting, but I didn't mind too much all at once. I just know I don't always have 45 minutes laying around.

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic

5. - Top - End - #185

Thank you.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure, but since you'd need to backtrack to get it, it might just be worth it! (I don't remember what it is, either)

Yeah, that is nice. What were those "x"s on the map, though?

I'm glad you agree with my head cannon.

Yes, I count values, not that you missed a kind of rupee, but its only values of rupees you encounter. So if something doesn't get broken, I don't count it. Only ones that spill out from boxes, grass, monsters, ect. (or things we see in the episode that are just sitting out for the taking, or that you pass by, like the ones in the water, the ones on the statues, or that you fly past with the beetle.) Sorry if that's harsh, but I count them as I see them.

On another note, breaking the dungeons into multiple parts are okay by me, and make it easier to watch the whole thing in one sitting, but I didn't mind too much all at once. I just know I don't always have 45 minutes laying around.
    I don't know what it is so we'll see when we get there.

The X's are those crystals you need to hit to raise the water. It's part of a clue to a puzzle!

That's quite understandable, don't worry

In the future we'll see about breaking dungeons into pieces or not. I like having it all in one video so there's no waiting in anticipation, but I understand for some people it's easier to watch in 20ish minute chunks and stuff. That's why I asked, and we'll see how the rest of everyone else thinks on this subject.

6. - Top - End - #186

NecromancerGuy

I like having the map for a general idea of where the crystals are, but I can't really get behind an x as the icon for them on the map. I just find myself wondering why there's not a diamond icon instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I like having the map for a general idea of where the crystals are, but I can't really get behind an x as the icon for them on the map. I just find myself wondering why there's not a diamond icon instead.
    I feel like that'd make it too easy, maybe? Having it be an X just says "there is something of interest here. Go figure it out son!"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Note that if you let him, Girahim will absolutely kill you. That promise doesn't hold. Or he's aware of respawning?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Note that if you let him, Girahim will absolutely kill you. That promise doesn't hold. Or he's aware of respawning?
    Naw, Ghirahim just got carried away. He's the type of guy who'd get a little lost in the enjoyment of the slaughter.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Woo, temple!

Stupid Keese fly straight through the spiderwebs. It would have been sooo delighful to see them get stuck and tangle themselves up in the strands.

I like the web mechanic itself, though. It looks really satisfying when you you chop it up.

It's kinda stupid that you get the "You found a..." screen when you find a crafting ingredient you've already found...

I'll take a moment to mention how repeatedly disappointed I am by the "path unlocked" and "treasure acquired" sounds. They're just so... underwhelming. Especially the latter, and especially when put in relation to the "chest opening" sound...

It seems you accidently hit Down a lot when you want to open the item menu...

Hehehe, it looks you're grappling the Quadro Baba when you get behind it like that. To bad it can hurt you with the back of its head. And I think you need to show a little more initiative if you are to be able to chop at it...

All those poor rupees...

Is that huge internal statue-building-thing supposed to look like a bird?

Fly, beetle! Fly!
    It looks really fun to fly it...

Random enemy music in the corridor? Spider above!

Oh what a tease with the bamboo rupee!

Die, Babas!

... I liked the good old dungeon keys. They were imposing and felt very "boss battle incoming"...

*door tears apart the Golden Carving*
    Hey, that was probably priceless! Think of all the rupees I could've gotten from the shifty bazaar merchants!

Oh Ghirahim, you're so slimy!
    And, with that burst of rage, I'm pretty sure you must be related to Groose somehow.

First you press Fi on more information than she physically posess, and then when she learns more halfway through the battle, you just go ahead and ignore her.

Hmm, I don't want recurring enemies for dungeon bosses...

Skyview Spring is pretty...

Link... smiles?

Hovering-ice-dance-on-water is pretty, but very, very distracting when you have to read at the same time. And the text is distracting when rewatching the scene...

For all of their attention to detail, Nintendo missed the fact that it looks kinda bad when Fi returns to the sword at the end of the cutscene just to jump out of it again the second later...
    Minor, minor, I know.

Aww, Zodi don't remember Machi...
    And then take out her anger with herself and her poor memory on the temple. And her own head.

And thus we begin with Skyview Temple, the very first dungeon in both the game and series. It's pretty short all things considered, but looking at that video length should tell you how "short" is a comparative term. This brings me to an interesting question. In the future, when we get to other dungeons, how do you want me to approach it? Do you want it to be a big chunk of stuff like this, or do you want me to split the video in two at a natural splitting point? This is something I genuinely don't know a good answer to and thus leave up to you, the viewers.
    I may not always have the time to fit a full viewing 40-60 minute video into, so I prefer the little shorter videos. At least this time, it seems you get the dungeon item more or less exactly halfway through, so it could be thinkable to divide it there...

Our first miniboss of the game is the Stalfos! This guy is pretty tough, especially when you're not all too confidant of your shield bash skills! I kind of got my ass kicked against this guy, especially because I kept up botching the way to combo slash him. Ah well, if I recall we may be fighting this guy again, so I'll be sure to show him what for!
    Fi lists the numbers of times he has been killed, so I wouldn't expect any less. It's pretty standard as far as Zelda games goes, anyway...

Phase 2 has him bring out the big guns, and this is where my skills kind of drop because I kind of favor the upward motion for swings, which means half the time he's going to parry my candy ass. However, I like to think I actually excelled in this fight overall, since the last time I fought this guy he absolutely ruined me.
    I would tell you to vary your swings a little more, but I'd probably stab too much if I played it myself...

That was not 21 rupees worth of missed ones. Zodi missed at least 2 red rupees (one from the tethered box, and one hidden on top of one of the pillars at Skyview Spring (but you probably missed that one, because it's only visible for a split second)), and they're worth 20 rupees each.

Also, Zodi has 2 Quadra Baba kills in total.

I feel like that'd make it too easy, maybe? Having it be an X just says "there is something of interest here. Go figure it out son!"
    They pretty much give it away anyway...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    It's kinda stupid that you get the "You found a..." screen when you find a crafting ingredient you've already found...
    Same engine as TP, same issue as there. Anything beyond a blue Rupee is supposed to tell you what it is only the first time you find it. Unfortunately, the save file doesn't track that, so it tells you what it is the first time per play session.

Amusing thing about Red Rupees - it says "don't spend it all in one place," but I don't think there's anywhere that actually sells something for less than 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #192

I'll take a moment to mention how repeatedly disappointed I am by the "path unlocked" and "treasure acquired" sounds. They're just so... underwhelming. Especially the latter, and especially when put in relation to the "chest opening" sound...

It seems you accidently hit Down a lot when you want to open the item menu...

Is that huge internal statue-building-thing supposed to look like a bird?

... I liked the good old dungeon keys. They were imposing and felt very "boss battle incoming"...

First you press Fi on more information than she physically posess, and then when she learns more halfway through the battle, you just go ahead and ignore her.

Hmm, I don't want recurring enemies for dungeon bosses...

Aww, Zodi don't remember Machi...
    And then take out her anger with herself and her poor memory on the temple. And her own head.

I may not always have the time to fit a full viewing 40-60 minute video into, so I prefer the little shorter videos. At least this time, it seems you get the dungeon item more or less exactly halfway through, so it could be thinkable to divide it there...
    It gets better later

Yes I do! Reflexes!

Yup, it's a big ole birdy bird!

Yeah. Overall I prefer the Big Key, but I like the golden carving too.

Don't worry, Ghirahim doesn't show up TOO much. Next boss'll be different . And yes I ignored her, because I am silly and she repeats some stuff.

I'll remember Machi next time. I was just rushing to make sure I finished before I ran out of room for footage >_>

I'll keep that in mind!

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

That was not 21 rupees worth of missed ones. Zodi missed at least 2 red rupees (one from the tethered box, and one hidden on top of one of the pillars at Skyview Spring (but you probably missed that one, because it's only visible for a split second)), and they're worth 20 rupees each.

Also, Zodi has 2 Quadra Baba kills in total.
    Could you give me the time stamps to those. I...I'm color blind, so green and red often look the same.

Also, I only recall 1, where was the second?

World Building Projects:
    Magic

14. - Top - End - #194
    Bugbear in the Playground

You are wonderful for doing this. Fanart is coming, someone's making a kill count and "missed rupees" count because everyone is super obsessed over me getting all the money that drops. I feel like a real D-List internet person *sheds tears*

At any rate, speaking of tears, FIRST DUNGEON TIME.
    I'm working on it, really. I just really hate shoes and I've had to teach myself how to shade things in Inkscape. And I mean work it out by clicking things, not looking it up on google. That probably would have been the easier option, come to think of it. Also, bloody shoes.

Spoiler: Dungeoneering jeans!
    Show

Spoiler: Episode stuff
    Show
    Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [9] In Which We View The Sky

Video Length: 46:48 (!!)

Anyway, on with the dungeon. Being the first dungeon this place is fairly simple. It's kind of a straight path, but with some deviations in order to solve puzzles and stuff. The eyeball confusion puzzle is my favorite puzzle in the dungeon I believe, because it's a clear and clever use of the Wiimotion+ device. Sadly I missed the cluestone for that, and I didn't ask Fi for advice and just instantly did it because I knew how to do. Personally I consider this bad form because it doesn't leave you guys with wondering how to do the puzzle.

At any rate, after completing the roundabout of water and fun, we get to the big ole chamber of the Beetle, where we get our first dungeon item (after beating a nasty monster, which I'll talk after detailing the dungeon proper). The Beetle, a remote controlled flying beetle thingy! It's pretty cool, and I have a feeling some of you are gonna be up in arms a little over such a robotic tool, but I think it really fits the world! This is just some ancient tech we found, after all.

After dealing with that room (and getting a snazzy new Heart Piece in the process) we head to a simple vine swinging and balancing puzzle, which snags us our Giant Key. Aka a golden puzzle piece that we have to shuffle around to slot into the door to get to the boss. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of this mechanic, but I think it's cute. Unlocking the door, we step within to fight our first boss...

---------

Speaking of bosses, lets discuss enemies! This dungeon's got Keese (and is my first opportunity to scan one with Fi, so it gets to show you what she says when scanning enemies you've already fought!) and surprisingly few Bokoblins! However, since they're weirdos that live in dungeons all day, they've got a mossy green color. Still like their fancy underpants though. There are also Deku Baba's and Quadra Baba's in here, but all these guys fight basically identical to when we last saw them or their variants, except Green Bokoblins have more health.

The first truly new enemy we face is the Walltula! They're baby spiders that crawl on climbable surfaces and try to knock you off when you get onto it. They're really not that big of a threat at all. What IS a threat is their adult forms, the Skulltula! Initially showing up as a barricade or obstacle/puzzle in the form of sitting on their web or hanging from the ceiling (all of which have obvious solutions) the Skulltula is a pretty strong enemy once it gets on the ground to fight you. It's pretty fierce and heavily armored. I've heard people say it's the hardest enemy in the game!

*flips spider onto back in one shot and insta kills it*

Next we have the Staldra! This is a really cool enemy that I, unfortunately, ruin the **** out of oh my god. The Staldra is a skeletal hydra and as you'd expect with Hydra's, it can heal it's heads! But if you take all three out at the same time (relatively) it'll die outright! Which I did almost immediately. Shucks.

Finally, we have our boss. Ghirahim, The Demon Lord! He's pretty awesome and QUITE hard. Certainly the hardest foe you've fought yet. I kick his ass actually pretty soundly, though. During the first phase he can grab your sword and if you don't struggle enough he'll take it away and beat you with it then throw it to the side. I don't let that happen, fortunately and also unfortunately. He can also throw daggers that you have to hit back with your sword (which is why I was secretly practicing with the Octoroks ). Phase 2 has him bring out the big guns, and this is where my skills kind of drop because I kind of favor the upward motion for swings, which means half the time he's going to parry my candy ass. However, I like to think I actually excelled in this fight overall, since the last time I fought this guy he absolutely ruined me.

---------

With all the enemies done and dusted, we claim our reward of a heart container, and we get to where Zelda is...only to find we're late. We slash at the Goddess Icon, and are rewarded with a dance from Fi as she interprets the words of the Goddess for us. A fun thing to note is that the Goddess Icon looks like a stylized Loftwing, flying into the sky. Those of you familiar with later Zelda's will notice, this icon appears on certain emblems and shields, but with an additional thing to it. We'll find out more on that later. And for those of you curious, we have seen that specific addition before, in one of these 9 videos.

Our true reward for facing down this dungeon is the Ruby Tablet, which will let us find out where Zelda has gone next. But that'll be for another time...

I think I would prefer shorter videos
    . Because I'm ill at the moment and have been trying to enforce a proper sleep schedule, it's taken me a while to get through this one. Also, longer dungeons are going to mean ridiculously long videos.

As far as the actual video goes, I like the dungeon design, So blue and underground and neglected. I agree with WombatofDoom that the developers did a fantastic job. If I'm allowed to go off on a tangent, I'd like there to be a game, though not necessaryily a Zelda game, where you play as a builder/designer of dungeons.

On topic, I love the Beetle. Guided insectoid steampunky aerial drone? Yes please! It's so elegant, pretty and functional on top of that, though there were a couple of sections where you insisted on using it instead of just shooting things with the slingshot that annoyed me.

I also liked the Stalfos and its various guards. Are there any games where these things aren't either really annoying or flat-out lethal? I'm used to walking skeletons being fairly weak enemies, so I'm thrown when the Zelda take appears. I do thinnk that this guy's ribs breaking when he loses health is a neat touch.

Girahim... has a terrible taste in clothes. If you're a Dark Lord, dress the part! This is a threatening entrance, not your yoga class. Aside from that, his magic rhombuses are quite nice, and I like his sabre/rapier weapon. He's also actually fairly threatening, but I hate his 'evil faux-homosexual' personality. Overall, my verdict is: not yet a total waste of my time. Step up or get out.

The Fi dance is the first time I sortof liked her. It's very beautiful and hints that maybe she has a personality after all.

Hmmm.... Goddess symbol, missing something?
    Spoiler: Idea!
    Show
    There's no Triforce! Which has reminded me that so far there's only been worship for this one goddess. Since even the Triforce is made from the merged powers of the three goddesses, this is a bit baffling. As this is a Japanese game, I'm going to guess that the current Goddess dies and her daughters or sisters succeed her in ruling over Hyrule, but there could be a more Christian/Hindu setup where the three are aspects of the one.
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

15. - Top - End - #195

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
    I'm working on it, really. I just really hate shoes and I've had to teach myself how to shade things in Inkscape. And I mean work it out by clicking things, not looking it up on google. That probably would have been the easier option, come to think of it. Also, bloody shoes.

Spoiler: Dungeoneering jeans!
    Show

I think I would prefer shorter videos
    . Because I'm ill at the moment and have been trying to enforce a proper sleep schedule, it's taken me a while to get through this one. Also, longer dungeons are going to mean ridiculously long videos.

As far as the actual video goes, I like the dungeon design, So blue and underground and neglected. I agree with WombatofDoom that the developers did a fantastic job. If I'm allowed to go off on a tangent, I'd like there to be a game, though not necessaryily a Zelda game, where you play as a builder/designer of dungeons.

On topic, I love the Beetle. Guided insectoid steampunky aerial drone? Yes please! It's so elegant, pretty and functional on top of that, though there were a couple of sections where you insisted on using it instead of just shooting things with the slingshot that annoyed me.

I also liked the Stalfos and its various guards. Are there any games where these things aren't either really annoying or flat-out lethal? I'm used to walking skeletons being fairly weak enemies, so I'm thrown when the Zelda take appears. I do thinnk that this guy's ribs breaking when he loses health is a neat touch.

Girahim... has a terrible taste in clothes. If you're a Dark Lord, dress the part! This is a threatening entrance, not your yoga class. Aside from that, his magic rhombuses are quite nice, and I like his sabre/rapier weapon. He's also actually fairly threatening, but I hate his 'evil faux-homosexual' personality. Overall, my verdict is: not yet a total waste of my time. Step up or get out.

The Fi dance is the first time I sortof liked her. It's very beautiful and hints that maybe she has a personality after all.

Hmmm.... Goddess symbol, missing something?
    Spoiler: Idea!
    Show
    There's no Triforce! Which has reminded me that so far there's only been worship for this one goddess. Since even the Triforce is made from the merged powers of the three goddesses, this is a bit baffling. As this is a Japanese game, I'm going to guess that the current Goddess dies and her daughters or sisters succeed her in ruling over Hyrule, but there could be a more Christian/Hindu setup where the three are aspects of the one.
    Oh man, good luck. Shoes are monstrous and so is shading.

Noted! I'll probably divide dungeons up in the future, then. Try to keep things sub 30 if I can.

A dungeon designing game would be fantastic. Maybe mix it with like puzzle action gameplay so it could be a cool two player experience. One guy makes the dungeon, and another guy plays it.

TO BE FAIR I ran out of slingshot seeds and thus had to use the beetle. I sped it up to try and minimize the suffering

In Zelda, skeleton dudes are typically kind of a big deal. Even in the top down ones, they can be at least frustrating. And yes, battle damage happening as we damage it is REALLY cool.

I don't think it's at least INTEND to be "I'm an evil gay person" and more just...Japan being weird. Look at people like Orochimaru in Naruto (another long tongued effeminate creeper villain). They just think snake-y people are weird and evil, and creep on people a lot. I can assure you Ghirahim is not meant to be negative towards sexuality, because he only has one sexual preference and that is "stabbing".

Fi totally has a personality, even if she seems to be lacking it. Spend a couple centuries stuck inside a sword, and ordered to be all prim and proper as a navigator, and tell me if you don't get a little mechanical in tone

Spoiler
    Show
    Nice eye. I wonder what it could all mean

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

A dungeon designing game would be fantastic. Maybe mix it with like puzzle action gameplay so it could be a cool two player experience. One guy makes the dungeon, and another guy plays it.
    This aspect of things really made me fall in love with designing puzzle maps on Halo Reach and Halo 3. I ended up making a Zelda map with 5 dungeons in the former, which turned out to translate pretty well. With save points no less, for when you died. Too bad nobody plays that game any more....

World Building Projects:
    Magic

17. - Top - End - #197

This aspect of things really made me fall in love with designing puzzle maps on Halo Reach and Halo 3. I ended up making a Zelda map with 5 dungeons in the former, which turned out to translate pretty well. With save points no less, for when you died. Too bad nobody plays that game any more....
    Nifty! I've yet to ever play Halo past 2, so I didn't even know there was map editors and stuff.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Nifty! I've yet to ever play Halo past 2, so I didn't even know there was map editors and stuff.
    Yeah, 3, reach, and 4 had it. 4 didn't really compliment the other two very well in my opinion. I've actually recreated a few of the areas of ocarina of time using the editor...you should check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uwl0u04p5c (footage starts at 3:00)

I once planned to make the whole game...but then I realized that would have been insane. Got done half of hyrule field, all of kokiri forest, the great deku tree outside, lost woods, and some other stuff.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2015-03-31 at 05:37 PM.

World Building Projects:
    Magic

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

I would request in the future if you have a video longer than about 40 minutes that you chop it up at a natural stopping point somewhere along the way. Other than that, been a good job so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

20. - Top - End - #200

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    I would request in the future if you have a video longer than about 40 minutes that you chop it up at a natural stopping point somewhere along the way. Other than that, been a good job so far.
    Noted. Glad you're enjoying!

Bit of a heads up. Due to some stuff that's been going on, I MIGHT miss a update this Friday. Emphasis on might I still don't know for sure, we'll see! Point is it's possible and I feel bad about it.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Firbolg in the Playground

Noted. Glad you're enjoying!

Bit of a heads up. Due to some stuff that's been going on, I MIGHT miss a update this Friday. Emphasis on might I still don't know for sure, we'll see! Point is it's possible and I feel bad about it.
    Don't feel bad, just consider the double length video from Monday to be an early posting of Friday's video. :P
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

22. - Top - End - #202

Well...I'm 100% missing tomorrow's update guys. So sorry, but Mom wants me to stay at Dad's until the end of the weekend, since it'll be easier for me to help with catering on the weekend as well (for some reason she wasn't clear).

So I might even miss Monday's update too. Sorry guys

I'll try and get something cute out as a bonus to whet your appetites, at least!

...so, any suggestions on what I can record to fill the void?
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2015-04-02 at 09:46 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203

Oh man, time for a FILLER UPDATE.

Zodi Plays: Legend of Princess

Video Length: 23:30

Legend of Princess! A short fan game made by Joakim Sadnberg, aka Konjak, the guy responsible for Noitu Love and (more widely known, ironically) Noitu Love 2. The art style is fantastic and the gameplay is...clunky on a keyboard but that's mostly my fault since I've never actually played this before! Warning: this shows oh my god I am BAD at the final boss.

The game is rather simple. You have a sword that you can mash the button for to slash, or hold for a spin attack or sword dash. You can also do a sword plant, though it's...kind of difficult to use actually. You've got a sub weapon (I show off the Bow and the Bomb-mouse. There is also a boomerang.) that you can use with a button, and a sub weapon that is specifically used by pressing jump in the air (I show off the Grappling Hook and Feather, the last one is a Chicken).

The enemies are mostly just obstacles, so I'll speak about the minibosses and final boss. Shadow Hero is...extremely frustratingly difficult...until you learn how she works and then it's SUPER easy and makes you look stupid for flailing around so hard. Shadow Pig Wizard is likewise really easy...unless you somehow keep on messing it up like I did. OOPS.

The final boss is something I've NEVER FOUGHT BEFORE, and using a weapon I've never seen used against it before. So...she busts me up PRETTY HARD. Sorry about that . Also I forgot her name because Youtube is being stupid and I cannot see videos at all right now.

You can find Legend of Princess here: http://konjak.org/

And regular updates will continue on Monday, hopefully.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh man, time for a FILLER UPDATE.

Zodi Plays: Legend of Princess

Video Length: 23:30

Legend of Princess! A short fan game made by Joakim Sadnberg, aka Konjak, the guy responsible for Noitu Love and (more widely known, ironically) Noitu Love 2. The art style is fantastic and the gameplay is...clunky on a keyboard but that's mostly my fault since I've never actually played this before! Warning: this shows oh my god I am BAD at the final boss.

The game is rather simple. You have a sword that you can mash the button for to slash, or hold for a spin attack or sword dash. You can also do a sword plant, though it's...kind of difficult to use actually. You've got a sub weapon (I show off the Bow and the Bomb-mouse. There is also a boomerang.) that you can use with a button, and a sub weapon that is specifically used by pressing jump in the air (I show off the Grappling Hook and Feather, the last one is a Chicken).

The enemies are mostly just obstacles, so I'll speak about the minibosses and final boss. Shadow Hero is...extremely frustratingly difficult...until you learn how she works and then it's SUPER easy and makes you look stupid for flailing around so hard. Shadow Pig Wizard is likewise really easy...unless you somehow keep on messing it up like I did. OOPS.

The final boss is something I've NEVER FOUGHT BEFORE, and using a weapon I've never seen used against it before. So...she busts me up PRETTY HARD. Sorry about that . Also I forgot her name because Youtube is being stupid and I cannot see videos at all right now.

You can find Legend of Princess here: http://konjak.org/

And regular updates will continue on Monday, hopefully.
    This looks like fun, but its a shame there's only one dungeon! I lol'd at "Dirt Dungeon" however.

You missed a few chests, but I assume all they have is "Jewels" in them, so there's that.

I'd loved to have seen the chicken. That Dark Bind seems like it was tough to figure out, and King Gohnad was annoying looking, but still fun!

In honor of my previous kill counts, I parody the kill count for this. I know what the enemies were modeled after, so I did rip off names like they had for the hero - Bind, and the girl to be rescued - Princess. Also, Gohnad is a parody of Gohma, with King Dodongo, Volvagia, and Morpha elements also, so there's that. Ironically, this is the first time you died in the Let's Play, so you get to see what happens when that happens in the kill count. (see if you can pick up on all the reference puns)

THE LEGEND OF PRINCESS - KILL COUNT!

Mocktoroks - 23
    Cheese - 56
    Wrektites - 8
    Legos - 2
    Ceiling Master - 1
    Dark Bind - 1
    Bind - 4
    Shora - 7
    Fanon - 1
    King Gohnad - 1

Missed Jewels - 4
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2015-04-03 at 12:49 PM.

World Building Projects:
    Magic

25. - Top - End - #205

This looks like fun, but its a shame there's only one dungeon! I lol'd at "Dirt Dungeon" however.

You missed a few chests, but I assume all they have is "Jewels" in them, so there's that.

I'd loved to have seen the chicken. That Dark Bind seems like it was tough to figure out, and King Gohnad was annoying looking, but still fun!

In honor of my previous kill counts, I parody the kill count for this. I know what the enemies were modeled after, so I did rip off names like they had for the hero - Bind, and the girl to be rescued - Princess. Also, Gohnad is a parody of Gohma, with King Dodongo, Volvagia, and Morpha elements also, so there's that. Ironically, this is the first time you died in the Let's Play, so you get to see what happens when that happens in the kill count. (see if you can pick up on all the reference puns)

THE LEGEND OF PRINCESS - KILL COUNT!

Mocktoroks - 23
    Cheese - 56
    Wrektites - 8
    Legos - 2
    Ceiling Master - 1
    Dark Bind - 1
    Bind - 4
    Shora - 7
    Fanon - 1
    King Gohnad - 1

Missed Jewels - 4
    Well, if you like this style of game, be sure to check out Noitu Love 2. It's basically this, essentially.

I went back and checked when playing through with the Feather and Bomb-mouse, one of the chests I missed has a compass in it. That's about it though.

The chicken is neat. The only reason I didn't use it was because I was CERTAIN that Dark Bind, as the wiki apparently calls it, was SUPER tough, and thus wanted something easier. Derp. King Gohnad (really? Jeez ) is easier when you're using a weapon that isn't dependent on like...timing and positioning.

Also those names are pretty great, good one . Also yes this is technically my first death of the playthrough, but it's filler so it's non canon.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Barbarian in the Playground

LaZodiac, what software do you use? Because if I have the time (and the money) I might invest in something similar to do run-through's of games. Chances are I'll suck at it and no-one can understand me (I sound like Sean Bean but an octave lower) but once exams are done and a few other things sorted I might give it a go.

Of course, then you'll get to see that I suck but you could probably guess that anyway

And hey: maybe I could add audio. I don't think it has a negative impact on your videos not having audio, but it's addition would indubitably enhance them

Keep up the good work!

27. - Top - End - #207

Quote Originally Posted by Mrc. View Post
    LaZodiac, what software do you use? Because if I have the time (and the money) I might invest in something similar to do run-through's of games. Chances are I'll suck at it and no-one can understand me (I sound like Sean Bean but an octave lower) but once exams are done and a few other things sorted I might give it a go.

Of course, then you'll get to see that I suck but you could probably guess that anyway

And hey: maybe I could add audio. I don't think it has a negative impact on your videos not having audio, but it's addition would indubitably enhance them

Keep up the good work!
    I use a Samsung DVD recorder that I plug my system's AV cables into, then plug the DVD recorder's AV cables into the TV. Then I record the AV channel, take that DVD, put it onto my computer and use AVS Screen Capture to capture my footage. THEN I take that footage and edit it in AVS Video Editor.

I don't know how expensive this set up is, especially since my DVD Recorder is like...ancient.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Firbolg in the Playground

I use a Samsung DVD recorder that I plug my system's AV cables into, then plug the DVD recorder's AV cables into the TV. Then I record the AV channel, take that DVD, put it onto my computer and use AVS Screen Capture to capture my footage. THEN I take that footage and edit it in AVS Video Editor.

I don't know how expensive this set up is, especially since my DVD Recorder is like...ancient.
    Yeah if you don't already have all of those things I am certain there are cheaper ways to do it.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

29. - Top - End - #209

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Yeah if you don't already have all of those things I am certain there are cheaper ways to do it.
    This is true. I'm not actually sure how expensive a capture card/capture device is compared to say, a defunct piece of technology is.

Also, sorry guys. No Skyward Sword tomorrow either. I've got something pretty nice set up as filler though.

30. - Top - End - #210

Oh man, it's filler time.

Zodi Plays: Super Smash Bros 64 - Link Classic Mode

Video Length: 18:58

Ah Smash Bros. Such a classic. It's been...just a bit over a decade since I last played this, and I've never used a keyboard to play this game before at all! Lets see how well I screw up, shall we

Though for what it's worth I've always thought of Link as my best character, though not my main since I'm not really "tournament" level good. Also, be sure to stay after the credits, something amazing happens.

(props to a non forum friend for suggesting the song. It is a masterpiece.)

Again, I'm sorry that these filler videos have had to happen, things are just...kind of rough right now. Friday will be a return to normalcy, I promise.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2015-04-06 at 10:20 AM.