New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Crappiest Mounts Ever

A dire badger would be bad. As soon as it gets hurt it rages. With you riding it.
    I now have a blog. Have a look if you wish. It contains those naughty profanities that you won't find here. If you like what you read send me a PM, or if you don't like it. I'd like to know how many people here read it.

Avatar done by me. If you want one then you clearly have no taste. I'll do one happily. You just have no taste.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

Heh. Our last party used the Maug monk as a mount. We just strapped a cart to his back and took a ride. Maugs, as constructs, don't get tired, and since he was a monk he had a really good movement speed. We couldn't fight from his back, but it sure was handy as transportation until somebody learned Teleport.
    "Thrice-cursed spell resistance! It's almost like the universe itself is trying to deliberately force some form of arbitrary equality between those of us who can reshape matter with our thoughts and those who cannot."
    Nope, nothing to see here. Move along, citizen.

Avatar of Ba'el, the half-orc elemental savant, courtesy of Dire Penguin.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Most of our drow party simply rode war trained giant lizards, but our duskblade used a drider barbarian (another PC) as his mount. Incredibly powerful melee combo, btw. He could use his ride skill to negate hits on the low AC drider.

I realise this is really more of an awsome mount than anything else, but comeon- a drider letting itself be ridden by a drow???
    Spoiler: How to fix T1 classes:
    Show
    There are more posts on the forums about how to nerf T1, than there are posts about T1 characters ruining games. I would say the problem is solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    This? This isn't a slice of brilliance. This is the whole freaking pie.

When you play the game of pwns, you're either w1n or n00b. There is no middle ground.

4. - Top - End - #64

In the Arms and Equipment guide you can get a Amulet of Ooze riding (20000 gp or something stupid) which allows you to ride in a gelatinous cube. Imagine trying escape the tarresque in that.
    Own it, pwn it, nuke it, sheep it, eat it, quick re -right it, Joe it, turn it, turnip, pimp it, gimp it, dot it, rock it, spec re - spec it...

I'm bringing smexy back

As a Warblade, I'm pimp as hell.

Big up kpenguin for the chronic Avatar.

Powergaming - because you can't roleplay when your dead.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him dominate the World

5. - Top - End - #65

In the Arms and Equipment guide you can get a Amulet of Ooze riding (20000 gp or something stupid) which allows you to ride in a gelatinous cube. Imagine trying escape the tarresque in that.
    Own it, pwn it, nuke it, sheep it, eat it, quick re -right it, Joe it, turn it, turnip, pimp it, gimp it, dot it, rock it, spec re - spec it...

I'm bringing smexy back

As a Warblade, I'm pimp as hell.

Big up kpenguin for the chronic Avatar.

Powergaming - because you can't roleplay when your dead.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him dominate the World

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sam K View Post
    Most of our drow party simply rode war trained giant lizards, but our duskblade used a drider barbarian (another PC) as his mount. Incredibly powerful melee combo, btw. He could use his ride skill to negate hits on the low AC drider.

I realise this is really more of an awsome mount than anything else, but comeon- a drider letting itself be ridden by a drow???
    A Drider in the same party as Drow? Fluffwise, that's about as likely as an Archon being in the same party as Demons.
    Driders HATE Drow. So much.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show