New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: YYHC 6: Now a Supernatural Drama

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "I'm pissed I missed this for 14 years. We live in new york city. It sucks." Maribel comments.

"I didn't even know she was coming. Apparently Verthandi extended the invite." Mrs.Lienstein replied.
    "Well, that is a legitimate complaint. Not about the company, but still."

Mallory sighed as Verthandi is mentioned, "Of course she did. Not even around anymore ans she still manages to..." She shakes her head and turns to Mrs. Linestein, "Well, regardless of how she arrived, Maribel is here now. And as your guest, she deserves at least a little respect. I don't see how this is her fault."

2. - Top - End - #362
    Colossus in the Playground

"I don't see how she's MY responsibility." Mrs.Lienstein counters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"..." Agatha face palms
    "I can't help it if I'm into free love and aren't shallow," Alex protests, blushing furiously. "Not that your shallow for being straight, like I said totally different thing between 'no attracted to this gender' and 'this person is ugly'. ...also please don't judge me for saying I'd sleep with someone because I respect them. I'm sick of people calling me a sl** behind my back," she added with a sigh.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I don't see how she's MY responsibility." Mrs.Lienstein counters.
    "She's a guest at your party," Mallory retorted as her eyes narrowed, "After all, didn't your invitations allow us to bring our families with us here? She may not be your family, but she is your husband's daughter, so I would say that counts as his family. And last I checked you wanted him here, so she has just as much of a right to be here as I do in that regard. You don't have to accept her as your family, but she is still a guest and deserves at least some hospitality from you."

She thought for a moment, then shrugged dismissively, "Then again, I suppose you could just kick her out if you don't want to deal with her, but I don't think that's really in the spirit of Christmas, do you?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-05-08 at 09:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #365

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "I can't help it if I'm into free love and aren't shallow," Alex protests, blushing furiously. "Not that your shallow for being straight, like I said totally different thing between 'no attracted to this gender' and 'this person is ugly'. ...also please don't judge me for saying I'd sleep with someone because I respect them. I'm sick of people calling me a sl** behind my back," she added with a sigh.
    "I don't know." Agatha added her voice rising. "You seem more then willing to judge me for being straight. I know I'm like the only straight chick at Northington, but it'd be nice to not be judged.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "She's a guest at your party," Mallory retorted as her eyes narrowed, "After all, didn't your invitations allow us to bring our families with us here? She may not be your family, but she is your husband's daughter, so I would say that counts as his family. And last I checked you wanted him here, so she has just as much of a right to be here as I do in that regard. You don't have to accept her as your family, but she is still a guest and deserves at least some hospitality from you."

She thought for a moment, then shrugged dismissively, "Then again, I suppose you could just kick her out if you don't want to deal with her, but I don't think that's really in the spirit of Christmas, do you?"
    Mrs.Lienstein relents getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey, thanks for that." Maribel replies throwing her arms around Mallory.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #366

RedKnightGirl

"I don't know." Agatha added her voice rising. "You seem more then willing to judge me for being straight. I know I'm like the only straight chick at Northington, but it'd be nice to not be judged.
    "...right. I'm an a**. Sorry," Alex apologized sincerely.

7. - Top - End - #367

"...right. I'm an a**. Sorry," Alex apologized sincerely.
    "Not your fault....Besides Dad's been talking about pulling me out of school." Agatha comments.

8. - Top - End - #368

RedKnightGirl

"Not your fault....Besides Dad's been talking about pulling me out of school." Agatha comments.
    "Do you think any of the sorceresses we know could send me back in time so I really can belt him one?" Alex asked. "Seriously, your Dad is an a**hole. Your best friend goes to that school, the teachers are nice, why would you want to go? Plus I'd miss you," she admitted.

9. - Top - End - #369

"Do you think any of the sorceresses we know could send me back in time so I really can belt him one?" Alex asked. "Seriously, your Dad is an a**hole. Your best friend goes to that school, the teachers are nice, why would you want to go? Plus I'd miss you," she admitted.
    "My dad doesn't want "the gay" to rub off on me." Agatha comments.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mrs.Lienstein relents getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey, thanks for that." Maribel replies throwing her arms around Mallory.
    Mallory flinches as she's hugged, and quickly pulls back, "It was nothing personal," she said, "I just thought that Mrs. Linestein was treating you unfairly, and was compelled to do something about it."

She paused, then awkwardly added, "You're welcome, however. My name's Mallory." She extended a hand for her to shake.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-05-08 at 10:57 PM.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Having stayed silent during much of this out of not wanting to shove her foot into her mouth again, the tentacled one pipes back up once it looks like things have calmed down. "And mines really long and hard to pronounce. You can call me P'ro'shi, though."

12. - Top - End - #372

Mallory flinches as she's hugged, and quickly pulls back, "It was nothing personal," she said, "I just thought that Mrs. Linestein was treating you unfairly, and was compelled to do something about it."

She paused, then awkwardly added, "You're welcome, however. My name's Mallory." She extended a hand for her to shake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Having stayed silent during much of this out of not wanting to shove her foot into her mouth again, the tentacled one pipes back up once it looks like things have calmed down. "And mines really long and hard to pronounce. You can call me P'ro'shi, though."
    She prods Luna in the ribs. "You dating either of these two fine girls. I mean you're a Northington." She comments.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

She prods Luna in the ribs. "You dating either of these two fine girls. I mean you're a Northington." She comments.
    Mallory shook her head, "Luna and I are not currently dating, no. Neither am I and P'ro'shi. Beyond that, however, it gets... complicated. P'ro'shi or Luna could probably explain it better than I could." She raised a brow in thought, "And I was unaware Northington had gained some kind of reputation among the other schools. Curious."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-05-08 at 11:16 PM.

14. - Top - End - #374

RedKnightGirl

"My dad doesn't want "the gay" to rub off on me." Agatha comments.
    "F***, if the gay was able to be rubbed off everyone in our group would have banged every other member ten times over from my sheer gayness driving them into a sexual frenzy," Alex teased. "Well kind of. I guess I'm technically heterosexual because I'm both a guy and a girl, and like guys and girls? ...f*** labels get confusing sometimes. Well whatever, long story short your Dad's a do****."

15. - Top - End - #375

Mallory shook her head, "Luna and I are not currently dating, no. Neither am I and P'ro'shi. Beyond that, however, it gets... complicated." She raised a brow in thought, "Though I was unaware Northington had gained some kind of reputation among the other schools. Curious."
    "Dude. You know how San Franscio has a reputation that every guy is gay? Northington is that for girls." Maribel replies.

"F***, if the gay was able to be rubbed off everyone in our group would have banged every other member ten times over from my sheer gayness driving them into a sexual frenzy," Alex teased. "Well kind of. I guess I'm technically heterosexual because I'm both a guy and a girl, and like guys and girls? ...f*** labels get confusing sometimes. Well whatever, long story short your Dad's a do****."
    "Don't ask me, I'm the simple one label wise." Agatha teased

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Dude. You know how San Francisco has a reputation that every guy is gay? Northington is that for girls."
    "Ah. Well, I can vouch with 100% certainty that that particular stereotype is not true."

Regrettably.

17. - Top - End - #377

"Ah. Well, I can vouch with 100% certainty that that particular stereotype is not true."

Regrettably.
    "Well still. I know my half-sis is into girls. Are you?" She asks.

18. - Top - End - #378

RedKnightGirl

"Don't ask me, I'm the simple one label wise." Agatha teased
    "Simple isn't always better," Alex teased back. "Plus saying 'I like banging' is shorter than 'I like banging dudes only', so simpler right?" she sticks out her tongue.

19. - Top - End - #379

"Simple isn't always better," Alex teased back. "Plus saying 'I like banging' is shorter than 'I like banging dudes only', so simpler right?" she sticks out her tongue.
    "I like men is about as simple." Agatha replies.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well still. I know my half-sis is into girls. Are you?" She asks.
    "That's none of your business," Mallory said with a glare and a defensive tone.

21. - Top - End - #381

"That's none of your business," Mallory said with a glare and a defensive tone.
    "Fine, fine." Maribel raised defensively.

"Anything else off limits?" She asks

22. - Top - End - #382

RedKnightGirl

"I like men is about as simple." Agatha replies.
    "You're lucky your a** is fine enough to distract from how smart it is," Alex teased.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

"If you keep asking her, probably a fair bit."

24. - Top - End - #384

"You're lucky your a** is fine enough to distract from how smart it is," Alex teased.
    "Well this brain power needs to be put to use somehow." Agatha teases.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "If you keep asking her, probably a fair bit."
    "Jeez. I'm sorry Will, never trained me in proper manners like my rich half-sister." Maribel snapped.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods and says, "That's all I want Jen."
    "I know a way she can start," Taika says, looking of from rummaging in her bag. "I don't have anything to seal up a wound. It's disinfected, but I'm out of gauze and bandages. Would you mind stitching the skin together, Jen?" Totally lying, but this could be useful for getting them to have positive interactions.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Just don't delve into private matters that don't concern you," Mallory snaps. Realizing she's getting worked up again, she takes a breath and closes her eyes.

"I apologize for snapping like that," she said as she opened her eyes again, "P'ro'shi's statement was a crack at me, not you. I just don't like it when people I just met ask me questions like that. I'm... not good at interacting with others, though lately I've been trying to improve."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-05-09 at 12:02 AM.

27. - Top - End - #387

RedKnightGirl

"Well this brain power needs to be put to use somehow." Agatha teases.
    "As does that a** power, because f*** it looks good," Alex flirts back. Alright she was straight, but a little flirting was fine right? So long as she didn't expect anything from it.

28. - Top - End - #388

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I know a way she can start," Taika says, looking of from rummaging in her bag. "I don't have anything to seal up a wound. It's disinfected, but I'm out of gauze and bandages. Would you mind stitching the skin together, Jen?" Totally lying, but this could be useful for getting them to have positive interactions.
    Jen sighs.

No promises. I'm not Ver. Jen replied moving in to heal.

"Just don't delve into private matters that don't concern you," Mallory snaps. Realizing she's getting worked up again, she takes a breath and closes her eyes.

"I apologize for snapping like that," she said as she opened her eyes again, "P'ro'shi's statement was a crack at me, not you. I just don't like it when people I just met ask me questions like that. I'm... not good at interacting with others, though lately I've been trying to improve."
    "At. Any reason why?" Maribel asks.

29. - Top - End - #389

"As does that a** power, because f*** it looks good," Alex flirts back. Alright she was straight, but a little flirting was fine right? So long as she didn't expect anything from it.
    "Are you saying my ass looks big enough to crush people with?" Agatha asks.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

Jen sighs.

No promises. I'm not Ver. Jen replied moving in to heal.
    "Indeed. I'll take one you over a dozen of her any day," Taika says, sticking her tongue out.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)