New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Wort and Kyrokoli - Crystaline Palace
    Wort shrugged it's shoulders before closing its eyes and saying in a dreamlike and reverent state "A father, dead from unknown causes. A chance, a plan, to see him live once more. Through His work we will see our grandfather live, through Her heart does his blood pump once again. For what end only He knows." It opens its eyes and stares up at the void for a moment before snapping out of it and adjusting his speakers once again to a normal tone, saying "We children of That Which Produces don't question His decisions. He is the one who created up and He is the one who claims us when we leave this existence for the Madhouse. I just know it'll be a good time when our grandfather lives once again." It taps a foot against the snow and looks down at Zalsaram's still slumbering form.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Bobby, Ur, Mal

Bobby, Ur and the brain in the jar enter the Labyrinth and tore through the defenses before arriving at Ulvin's Throne. Bobby stared at the god with an unreadable expression behind her helm for a moment as he stared back at her before reaching for the Candlebra.

Taking it in hand and nearly ignoring her two companions, the trio headed back out of the Labyrinth and towards the ship.

The Madhouse - Valask Jr., Shog, Kerx

Kerx laughed and giggled as the balor stood triumphant over the shoglings. He turned to grin at Shog "Valiant effot, sir! Well fought! No baalor has been that hurt since their creation!"

The Void- Ahn, Grenzo, Eucle, Yhrzallus

Ahn drifted towards the trio of tilting his now reptilian face to the side as he took the form of a bloated lizardman. "Ha! Haha! Are you sure you wish to claim that one brother? Hahaha! Think she might have her a few screws a little on the loose side!"
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

The Void outside the Playground - Ahn, Grenzo, Yhrzallus, Eucle

Eucle just gives a nod in acknowledement to Grenzo's words. The victory wasn't something he was prepared to pride over, at least not yet.

"I need your fire little brother. I hope you are trying to do right with your now so appointed daughter. But I still need your fire. She trapped the son of the judging god encasing him in ice. And your fire can melt one of the locks. I know you have little, but trust me, if you withhold it eventually you are going to come out as the evil one."

He signals to the playground below where another fiery deity is going in ampage.

"And I'm certain others would... take offence in you not being the evil but the good one."

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Bobby, Ur, Mal, Leh

Ur guards the door guns in hand while standing close to the candelabra. He kneels his eyes still on the way that brought them there and pulls a small pot from his robe. There is a small sappling in there, white wood against dark earth. He blows at it and when his breath caresses the plant it starts growing as if magically prompted to do so. The dream tree won't be able to substain itself on the frozen cave for long but it was a necessary sacrifice. When the tree's dream reached the tower that acted as a fulcrum for dreams it's position was determined. And when that happened it only took an instant for a portal to open.

Leh emerged from it. He was somber and he wore an admiral hat over his head, contrasting with his simple ground soldier outfit.

"Take the candelabra and get moving."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

4. - Top - End - #334
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Wort shrugged it's shoulders before closing its eyes and saying in a dreamlike and reverent state "A father, dead from unknown causes. A chance, a plan, to see him live once more. Through His work we will see our grandfather live, through Her heart does his blood pump once again. For what end only He knows." It opens its eyes and stares up at the void for a moment before snapping out of it and adjusting his speakers once again to a normal tone, saying "We children of That Which Produces don't question His decisions. He is the one who created up and He is the one who claims us when we leave this existence for the Madhouse. I just know it'll be a good time when our grandfather lives once again." It taps a foot against the snow and looks down at Zalsaram's still slumbering form.

"Yet 'Father' will find that at least one of his Children do question his decision. So he used my heart to try and resurrect a dead god well known for his hatred of all. I am assuming that 'Father' is aware that if my grandfather is resurrected it will mean doom, death and destruction for the Playground. What surprises me is that he has not been opposed by the other gods."
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

Shog surprised, the creature seems resistant but Shog would have thought someone would have hurt it more. It relied too much on magic. Shog sure if it focuses on magic on Shog's warrior when Shoglings finally make them, it would lose. Shog says somewhat proudly of the queen. The Shoglings definitely did him well when they made the queens.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Firbolg in the Playground

Often, the short route between two points is a straight line. But this is not always true.

The Playground Ignus
    She reaches the shores of the mass holding the first Tree, or it's roots, whichever it may be is unimportant.

As her foot would touch the shore a flash of fire and light occurs, and she steps down on the water on the opposite side of the island, a singed trail left between the two points, footprints obvious among the roots stone and soil as they still burn.

Of her robes only strips and scraps remain, steam and fire reform into new robes, which once again begin to burn away.

Where once the water was explosively escaping from her feet before re-surging and boiling beneath her steps now she leaves a wake of flames. The water it's self having ignited, with waves moving away from her as she progresses step by step. Her right hand clenches spasmodically as though to grasp something which isn't there. Her left hand forms a fist, her blood drips into the ocean leaving spots along her path that will burn for all time. Purity lies just ahead Her eyes widen slightly and she bares her teeth like an animal as she walks across the ruined earth. Calously marking any mortals that get in her way with wisps of flame that knock them from her path.

Houses, walls, trees, anything that is in her path is treated with little care.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo cackled once again as He turned and said "I would appreciate some help in getting My flame back. If the time comes back and I don't possess it then I will do what I can to help free him. I can't make any guarantees in such a case though. Although honestly... I can't do any worse raising her than her mom."

The Shudders of Frankenray
    The mother slumbered, the father was defeated, and the beast began to stir. The blood, magma and ethanol, have provided nutrients to dead muscles; the impulses, ley lines, have provided the instructions to the muscles on when to move, what directions, and for how long. The abandoned Staff of the Catacombs provided the means for the muscles to once again shape that which lived on the dead stingray.
    When the Visionary crashed upon Zalsaram that movement became more intense. Volcanos burst more often. Earthquakes began to wrack the land at increasing intensity. The mountains heaved even as the continents moved and the seas moved to fill previous occupied gaps. The cumulation of these changes was the final snap of Northern and Southern Demiourgia, the South drifting idly toward the Burning Lands while the North remained where it was for now.

Wort felt the shudders of Zalsaram and hollered with joy. It then turned and grinned as best as a Gaama could, saying joyfully "Doom and gloom matters not to us. If we die then we join the Endless Horde in the Madhouse. But we understand His desire to see His father live once more, a feeling that is mutual amongst more than one of His family. Brothers who only wish for the world to live once more as you and I live. Would you like to join their numbers as well?"
    Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 1; Chaos, Cultist, Goblin, Sin PAP; MIC, SotC charges.
    Staff of the Catacombs: Demiourgia finally splits where Avalon once was, tectonic movements pushing Southern Demiourgia toward the Burning Lands.
    Cultist PAP (Actions must deal with the revival of Zalsaram) - Pestilence: Volcanos begin to erupt every year instead of every decade, earthquakes become more intense as plates shift and adjust, and the mountains of the world seem to shrink an inch as the world seems to heave.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP;

8. - Top - End - #338
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

[QUOTE=Gunhaven;19366359]

Wort felt the shudders of Zalsaram and hollered with joy. It then turned and grinned as best as a Gaama could, saying joyfully [color=darkred]"Doom and gloom matters not to us. If we die then we join the Endless Horde in the Madhouse. But we understand His desire to see His father live once more, a feeling that is mutual amongst more than one of His family. Brothers who only wish for the world to live once more as you and I live. Would you like to join their numbers as well?"/QUOTE]

Kryokoli raises an eyebrow "Oh? Who besides 'father' would want to see the resurrection of my grandfather, and what would be the conditions, should I join him in his endeavor?"

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

What was that little jester up to now!?

He had taken a shogling and was sitting quietly behind Kerx cutting the floor... No wait... Cutting his shadow.

Poking out through the fold in his floppy sleeves, Valask's sharp claws tore his jester outfit, and threads of fine silks began mingling with threads of shadows.
    He worked in a hurried silence, not even his bells jingled.

His work comes to a pause as he looks at the shadowy mess between him, Kerx and a distressed shogling.
    He tries to run off but finds himself bound to the mess by his clothing and own shadow as it yanks him back.

Oops....

Krex would have felt that. Panicked the jester works fast.
    With two frustrated angry swift slashes he cuts himself free.

When/ if Kerx turns around he will see half a shogling, shadowless. Just as is he.

The young child's bells begin jingling playfully as he runs off into his territory, the glass walls frosting over as he passes, becoming mirrors, reflecting his image 100 fold throughout his maze.

"Such a weak creature these young shogling's are to be.
    With heavy hides and big bones, brains were shared by three.

'Hee-hee ha-ha'

The tricky jester took their plans and from them he did flee.
    With the aid from Kerx, the little goblin, a true monster you will see!"

'Ah-haha...'

Spoiler: Setting up- prank gone wrong
    Show
    Just setting up to create a shadow shogling goblin hybrid.
    They will be nasty little shadow creatures.
    If you would prefer me use a random goblin not Krex I will change, otherwise his shadow should grow back.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-08 at 12:02 AM.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

The Madhouse - Shog, Valask Jr., Kerx

Kerx was about to respond to Shog when he turned around and looked down at his non-existant shadow, the Horned-Goblin quirked a brow and he cuffed his hands around his moth. He turned towards the maze and shouted out. "Ha! Haha! Jokes on you, Little Jester! I'm not a goblin! Ha! Hahahaha!"

The avatar laughed out loud for a good solid moment before continuing. "If it's a goblin you want, all you need to do is ask! Ha! Take my shadow and you wont get what you're trying to make! Hahahaha!"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Please use a goblin and not Kerx.
    Currently Playing

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Ahn, Grenzo, Eucle, Yhrzallus

Ahn flipped upside-down, taking on the appearance of an elf with flaming red hair and dressed in dirty burlap rags. He cocked his head to the side. "Curious. We are playing the roles of Knights in Shining Armor in this Plot, Brother?"
    Currently Playing

12. - Top - End - #342

Godfought Ignus' Avatar

She stands apon the shore of what was once a lake. Looking down into the pit for several long moments before she begins her descent. The mechanism for asking a riddle however, stops her. She heaves a sigh, and resigns to wait. So there she stands, watching it and unable to move beyond.

Somewhere in the Void Ignus, Bahamut, Others(?)

A short while after her Avatar has ceased moving towards her current goal Ignus steps from a small circle of fire into the void. She regards the Platinum Dragon silently for some time, most likely waiting for him to recognize her.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    With those words Valask's mind was astir with flames. Puzzle pieces begin shifting. His head twitches. His godly senses tingle.

"Kryokoli"
    His voice twisted in a sick delight of recognition, he once again closes the distance between himself and his sister, circling her, judging her wounds.

"The heartless one"
    he whispers to her as he passes around, his bells have fallen eerily silent aiding the suspenseful pause in his words as he floats about.

"Tell me, do you HATE her? you should, What protects her sister? She deserves your vengeance, her creatures at your tree mocks you! Why are they still there?"
    It is our way to punish the taker of actions, not their servants, not their peons, not their scapegoats. She harmed our mother. She killed our people with her icy curses. She is trapped on this world as surely as we are trapped in the Void. She does not dare leave its protection for fear of us. She claims emotionless, but she fears our wrath, else she would come here herself. Yet she does not.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Somewhere in the Void Ignus, Bahamut, Others(?)

A short while after her Avatar has ceased moving towards her current goal Ignus steps from a small circle of fire into the void. She regards the Platinum Dragon silently for some time, most likely waiting for him to recognize her.
    Ignus has only to go to the deepest reaches of the Void, where the Cosmic Mother slumbers. There she finds Bahamut amongst his aspects. The Platinum Dragon notices Ignus' approach "You are Ignus... goddess of Fire. I never got the opportunity to express my gratitude for helping my brethren during the Draconic Civil War."

15. - Top - End - #345

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Ignus has only to go to the deepest reaches of the Void, where the Cosmic Mother slumbers. There she finds Bahamut amongst his aspects. The Platinum Dragon notices Ignus' approach "You are Ignus... goddess of Fire. I never got the opportunity to express my gratitude for helping my brethren during the Draconic Civil War."
    Ignus bows slightly. "Hello again Bahamut." She breathes deeply a moment collecting herself. "I have been set a task, which, due to circumstances outside of my control, has been made impossible by the one which gave me this task. At least for the moment."

She turns and a window opens to the lake on Godsfought Island. "Within the magical maze, past this door... is a God called Ulvin. He has been imprisoned by what remains of my daughter."

Another window opens next to it, showing her hammer. "This, is a piece of me. As I have attempted to explain to Eucle who holds it. He thinks it a tool such as those Gods wield. I am not, unfortunately good at explaining myself. I am not good with words."

She sighs and the windows close, she ponders for what seems too long, "There are many things which I cannot do without it, and it represents a large portion of my better nature. My Righteousness, my Wisdom, my Knowledge, and my ability to Create."

She blinks rapidly, "I am in essence, as in truth, not a God, though I share many of the same strengths and weaknesses. I am merely the first Fire Elemental, and thereby Unique."

A new window opens showing Zalsar, an Eel-Like being swimming among the stars. "This is my father. While most people are busy arguing that the thing below us, which once lived is him. I argue it is not. But I am getting off track."

The window closes and she turns to look at the Dragon "I require assistance in entering his prison, in order to assist him. I do not care if that assistance is through force, by which I fear may be the only means through which I may regain my entirety. Or through some other form of assistance. However. She pauses and collects herself again, "Time for me is drawing short without my hammer. I grow less stable. Without my Creative Nature to Balance my Destructive Nature..." She shakes her head to clear it. "I am losing control over myself, and will soon be little more than a beast. So, I must finish this task quickly, and either regain my hammer, or consume myself to prevent reducing all that exists to ash. Thus, Having attempted to gain assistance elsewhere and failed to have communicated my needs and desires sufficiently previously."

She pauses and swallows visible beginning to tremble, "Forgive me, I lost my train of thought." She pauses again for some while, "I require assistance. Beyond this, I cannot communicate the seriousness of the situation. I am uncertain of the proper course of action. It will only get worse." Her voice takes on a sense of desperation towards the end. "I am incomplete. Kenethciel will not help, Eucle has allied with Grenzo who killed my daughter." Her shaking becomes more apparent.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Ignus bows slightly. "Hello again Bahamut." She breathes deeply a moment collecting herself. "I have been set a task, which, due to circumstances outside of my control, has been made impossible by the one which gave me this task. At least for the moment."

She turns and a window opens to the lake on Godsfought Island. "Within the magical maze, past this door... is a God called Ulvin. He has been imprisoned by what remains of my daughter."

Another window opens next to it, showing her hammer. "This, is a piece of me. As I have attempted to explain to Eucle who holds it. He thinks it a tool such as those Gods wield. I am not, unfortunately good at explaining myself. I am not good with words."

She sighs and the windows close, she ponders for what seems too long, "There are many things which I cannot do without it, and it represents a large portion of my better nature. My Righteousness, my Wisdom, my Knowledge, and my ability to Create."

She blinks rapidly, "I am in essence, as in truth, not a God, though I share many of the same strengths and weaknesses. I am merely the first Fire Elemental, and thereby Unique."

A new window opens showing Zalsar, an Eel-Like being swimming among the stars. "This is my father. While most people are busy arguing that the thing below us, which once lived is him. I argue it is not. But I am getting off track."

The window closes and she turns to look at the Dragon "I require assistance in entering his prison, in order to assist him. I do not care if that assistance is through force, by which I fear may be the only means through which I may regain my entirety. Or through some other form of assistance. However. She pauses and collects herself again, "Time for me is drawing short without my hammer. I grow less stable. Without my Creative Nature to Balance my Destructive Nature..." She shakes her head to clear it. "I am losing control over myself, and will soon be little more than a beast. So, I must finish this task quickly, and either regain my hammer, or consume myself to prevent reducing all that exists to ash. Thus, Having attempted to gain assistance elsewhere and failed to have communicated my needs and desires sufficiently previously."

She pauses and swallows visible beginning to tremble, "Forgive me, I lost my train of thought." She pauses again for some while, "I require assistance. Beyond this, I cannot communicate the seriousness of the situation. I am uncertain of the proper course of action. It will only get worse." Her voice takes on a sense of desperation towards the end. "I am incomplete. Kenethciel will not help, Eucle has allied with Grenzo who killed my daughter." Her shaking becomes more apparent.

"You came to the aid of the Metallic Dragons in our time of need. It is only right that we come to your aid during yours."
    replies Bahamut without needing to think things through "Anything less would bring dishonor upon us. What is it that you need to break into this divine prison? What is its nature?" Of course Bahamut had himself been through divine imprisonment along with his sister, and knows well that if the gods are involved, then it would not be simple.

17. - Top - End - #347

"You came to the aid of the Metallic Dragons in our time of need. It is only right that we come to your aid during yours."
    replies Bahamut without needing to think things through "Anything less would bring dishonor upon us. What is it that you need to break into this divine prison? What is its nature?" Of course Bahamut had himself been through divine imprisonment along with his sister, and knows well that if the gods are involved, then it would not be simple.
    "The... obstacle? which currently stands in my way is a riddle. If I had my hammer I could answer it. As is, I cannot. I therefor require either my hammer or assistance in answering the question below. Then there is whatever lays beyond the gate."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"The... obstacle? which currently stands in my way is a riddle. If I had my hammer I could answer it. As is, I cannot. I therefor require either my hammer or assistance in answering the question below. Then there is whatever lays beyond the gate."
    The Platinum Dragon stares towards the Playground, and focuses on Godsfought. What he sees horrifies him "How can so much malice be focused into a single place?" he asks before turning to Ignus "If it was just a riddle, then the other gods would have already solved it. What else is there to this place?" Bahamut preferred not to go in blindly without knowing the details of the situation.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    It is our way to punish the taker of actions, not their servants, not their peons, not their scapegoats. She harmed our mother. She killed our people with her icy curses. She is trapped on this world as surely as we are trapped in the Void. She does not dare leave its protection for fear of us. She claims emotionless, but she fears our wrath, else she would come here herself. Yet she does not.
    "Sister"
    Valask's voice comes out as a malevolent whisper in her ear as he stands behind her.
    "There will be retribution.
    All in due time."
    "Well thank you, it's been an informative pleasure to meet you and we must do this again. I am currently staying at the Mad house, for now, it's, well it's bearable. Goodbye"

And Valask disappears.

At some point Kerx's shadow was back just where it should be, acting like it should, as though it never left.
    Following that came the sad slow clinging of a stroppy little jester, who just lost his toy.
    Exiting the maze he drops to the floor, rolling his hands around in his sleeves.

"Kerx! Do you have any stories?? If your not a goblin, what are you?
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-08 at 01:26 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Bobby, Ur, Mal

At the appearance of the portal, Bobby stepped through without hesitation, candlebra in hand.

"Let's go. Sooner we get the flames, sooner we can free Him." said Bobby with hurried determination.
    Currently Playing

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh

The party soon follows her, except for Leh who stops to bow at Ulvin's throne where he is held prisoner. Then when he follows the portal closes.

Ship somewhere on the Extasim Sea - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh

The party reaches a ship when they do the ship turns to lightning, much like the lightning trains and gets to the proximity of Lylien the big construct mech city on the Bahosian forest.

Lylien - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh, Lylien

The party is greeted by Lylien, the goddess and mech pilot who smiles warmly at Bobby and then hugs Leh kissing him fraternaly on the temple. She whispers something to him but he pushes her away without a fuss. The group soon gets to the engine rooms.

Robin dear, this are the primeval engines built by my father with the mother's blessing. Her fiery stars are bound to it and it's flame it's hers. You should try lighting the candelabra here before your journey continues.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-08 at 01:27 PM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

22. - Top - End - #352

The Platinum Dragon stares towards the Playground, and focuses on Godsfought. What he sees horrifies him "How can so much malice be focused into a single place?" he asks before turning to Ignus "If it was just a riddle, then the other gods would have already solved it. What else is there to this place?" Bahamut preferred not to go in blindly without knowing the details of the situation.
    She squats and grips her head, wracking her memory, "Ice, Monsters, and More Ice... I have been told that Fire is required to free him, Mine, Grenzo's and our Mother's. A maze also." She blinks and looks around, "Someone has just run off with a piece of the puzzle. They must be found. Quickly. She snarls, "Stupid Mortals." Then swallows and shakes her head yet again.

"I posses Grenzo's Fire. So Mine and hers."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-08 at 01:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh

The party soon follows her, except for Leh who stops to bow at Ulvin's throne where he is held prisoner. Then when he follows the portal closes.

Ship somewhere on the Extasim Sea - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh

The party reaches a ship when they do the ship turns to lightning, much like the lightning trains and gets to the proximity of Lylien the big construct mech city on the Bahosian forest.

Lylien - Bobby, Ur, Grim, Leh, Lylien

The party is greeted by Lylien, the goddess and mech pilot who smiles warmly at Bobby and then hugs Leh kissing him fraternaly on the temple. She whispers something to him but he pushes her away without a fuss. The group soon gets to the engine rooms.

Robin dear, this are the primeval engines built by my father with the mother's blessing. Her fiery stars are bound to it and it's flame it's hers. You should try lighting the candelabra here before your journey continues.
    Bobby gulps and with shaking hands, she extends the candlebra into the primeval engines and one of the candles ignite, the largest candle in the center.

A sigh of relief escapes Bobby's lips and she holds the candlebra up. "One down."
    Currently Playing

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    "Sister"
    Valask's voice comes out as a malevolent whisper in her ear as he stands behind her.
    "There will be retribution.
    All in due time."
    "Well thank you, it's been an informative pleasure to meet you and we must do this again. I am currently staying at the Mad house, for now, it's, well it's bearable. Goodbye"

And Valask disappears.

At some point Kerx's shadow was back just where it should be, acting like it should, as though it never left.
    Following that came the sad slow clinging of a stroppy little jester, who just lost his toy.
    Exiting the maze he drops to the floor, rolling his hands around in his sleeves.

"Kerx! Do you have any stories?? If your not a goblin, what are you?
    Kerx laughed at the sight and a grin crossed his face. "Stories are not my strong suite! Ha! Hahaha! As for what I am! Not a goblin and not a demon! Not a monster and not a saint! Ha! Not a god and not a mortal! I am Kerx and nothing more save for a few inconsistencies! Hahahahaha! "

Kerx struck a pose, his hands on his hips and his eyes lifted up to the sky like a madman.
    Currently Playing

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Kerx laughed at the sight and a grin crossed his face. "Stories are not my strong suite! Ha! Hahaha! As for what I am! Not a goblin and not a demon! Not a monster and not a saint! Ha! Not a god and not a mortal! I am Kerx and nothing more save for a few inconsistencies! Hahahahaha! "

Kerx struck a pose, his hands on his hips and his eyes lifted up to the sky like a madman.
    The smiling masks tilts up to Kerx and slowly rotates to the side.
    "Not a goblin and not a demon"
    He repeats softly to himself in confirmation.
    "Not a SHOGLING and not a demon! Now his voice had taken a shrill squeal as his bells rattle like made as he wriggles around in excitement.
    He wriggled more and more, faster and faster, the jingling got louder and louder, then.... 'POOF!' he disappeared in a small explosion leaving a cloud of smoke.

The Balor roars and the jester can be seen climbing up on its back. Thin puppeteer-like strings coil around the creatures limbs, running from within the little jesters droopy sleeves.
    "Just keep still Damnit!"
    He grumbles before beginning to repetitively headbutt the demon by face planting into the creature with his mask.
    "Wheee, woah, ahh aha!"
    His high pitch voice echo's with excitement as the beast tries to tear free, lines of power and magic burn down the strings as the monsters magic fails to come to fruition.

The display goes on for a while. The strings bind the demon from doing much else. Once bored of the ride the wires simply cut through their prey like it was nothing. Somewhere along the battle the child had already stolen the Balor's shadow.

Then suddenly out of nowhere his innocent voice calls out to Kerx,
    "Not a Shogling and not a demon!
    Not a monster and not a saint!
    Ha!
    Not a shadow and not a being!
    What am I am Kerx? Come see!"
    Im in the maze Kerx!!! Come find meeeee!!!
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-08 at 02:40 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

She squats and grips her head, wracking her memory, "Ice, Monsters, and More Ice... I have been told that Fire is required to free him, Mine, Grenzo's and our Mother's. A maze also." She blinks and looks around, "Someone has just run off with a piece of the puzzle. They must be found. Quickly. She snarls, "Stupid Mortals." Then swallows and shakes her head yet again.

"I posses Grenzo's Fire. So Mine and hers."

"Do not be so fast to dismiss mortals. Yes, perhaps we could intervene, but then how will mortals learn to stand up for themselves if we coddle them? Leave them be, for if they have the key to Ulvin's freedom, then we would be retched creatures if we were to steal the fruit of all their blood, tears and sweat. If they require our Mother's flame, then it shall be no easy task, for she slumbers and despite that a god as noble as Ulvin depends on her for his freedom, I would still not dare wake her up."

Bahamut turns to Ignus "Fear not though. Let the mortals seek our Mother's flame and I shall ensure that our debt is repaid to you."

27. - Top - End - #357

"Do not be so fast to dismiss mortals. Yes, perhaps we could intervene, but then how will mortals learn to stand up for themselves if we coddle them? Leave them be, for if they have the key to Ulvin's freedom, then we would be retched creatures if we were to steal the fruit of all their blood, tears and sweat. If they require our Mother's flame, then it shall be no easy task, for she slumbers and despite that a god as noble as Ulvin depends on her for his freedom, I would still not dare wake her up."

Bahamut turns to Ignus "Fear not though. Let the mortals seek our Mother's flame and I shall ensure that our debt is repaid to you."
    "What? No. Not dismissive. I do not consider them particularly weak or incapable, just stupid. I would wake her. But then again, I shouldn't make such choices, I do not possess my Hammer."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

28. - Top - End - #358
    Orc in the Playground

Yhrzallus pondered over the other gods' words. "Are we to return the 'flame' to the one who cackles, then? I must say, the Maddened House could afford having its deities in full power, lest the burning mother may think us bendable to her will. But too much conflict has arisen from it, judgements were had...Order and Chaos have both tasted much from this, and I daresay the schism shall only grow. Neutrality is dubious at this point...though it's always been hasn't it...brother?" The madgod said, chuckling at Eucle.
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo turned first to Ahn and cackled, the sound of the fuel falling upon itself in the bonfire. "We would be the heroes in this grand act of our divinities. Why shouldn't we? Just because we are labelled 'evil' or 'chaotic' or 'trouble makers' doesn't mean that we don't do what is right. It just means that what is right for the play isn't always right according to the archaic rules of the Void."
    He then turned to Yhrzallus and cackled some more, dimming in light, as He hissed the sound of a flame sputtering. "If I cannot have it then I will still help in what ways I can. You three have aided me in the past and even now I am with the heroes that hold that holy artifact." He flared to life at that and grinned at the Playground.

Wort looked into the void in thought. After a moment it uttered, confused at its statement "Two are of the Moon, yet it is hidden. Or was, but now reborn from the enemy of our grandfather. I cannot tell. The fourth is the Lord of Apex... Although all of our grandfather have been blessed and made aware on some level, even before he shudders more, in ages past. The most important things are to be secret in your actions and to work toward fully reviving our grandfather... As long as you don't try and insure his continued death then there should be no problems amongst those four, although you may wish to talk to someone more important than I."

Bobby, Grim, Leh, Lylien, Ur - Lylien
    The brain in the jar finally stirred within the fluid. One, two, three seizures before the jar itself changed. The bottom sprouted eight small metal legs, like scythe blades, as it wrested free of Ur's grip and skittered on the floor. Finally it moved to the Candlebra, a voice of innocence sparking over a small speaker, as it said "He has given me the signal. When the time comes for the Cackling Flame I have been given the honor to provide it in exchange for a spot in the Madhouse."

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post

Wort looked into the void in thought. After a moment it uttered, confused at its statement "Two are of the Moon, yet it is hidden. Or was, but now reborn from the enemy of our grandfather. I cannot tell. The fourth is the Lord of Apex... Although all of our grandfather have been blessed and made aware on some level, even before he shudders more, in ages past. The most important things are to be secret in your actions and to work toward fully reviving our grandfather... As long as you don't try and insure his continued death then there should be no problems amongst those four, although you may wish to talk to someone more important than I."

"I see."
    says Kryokoli nodding to Wort "So those invested in destroying the world are those who have the least to lose. I suppose it makes sense. You may go to 'Father' and tell him that I too intend to work in secrecy as he has. So long that I know that my heart is being used for a greater purpose, I am satisfied, for I too intend to play a part in this. Rest assured that when the time comes I shall take your advise and speak to one greater than yourself." with that Kryokoli waves her hand dismissively at Wort "You have my leave, for I must do much thinking."