New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Leh speaks slowly, unfazed.

"So the goddess of fire who understands fire better than anyone having the fire of a fellow god at her disposal fails to lit a candle. But she can lit another identical candle if you provide her with divine flame and my father gives her a hammer. That's your argumment?"
    Spoiler: This appears next to the Aspect of Bahamut, poking him with it's stick
    Show

"Actually, I think you will find it is not the Fire Domain in particular which is required. The only individual preventing that candle from lighting is Grenzo himself. It lit before, and has since gone out only because Grenzo willed it to. There is no other reason. I greet you, I am Thirst, Seeker of Wisdom and Knowledge."
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

2. - Top - End - #392
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Leh speaks slowly, unfazed.

"So the goddess of fire who understands fire better than anyone having the fire of a fellow god at her disposal fails to lit a candle. But she can lit another identical candle if you provide her with divine flame and my father gives her a hammer. That's your argumment?"
    "With your logic then, why doesn't Eucle, the god of craft attempt to change the way the candelabra works? Or why doesn't he craft one which doesn't require our Mother's flame? Because the conditions that the goddess of Winter placed were clear, and you are in the wrong to blame Ignus for it. I have already provided evidence of Ignus' willingness to cooperate in releasing Ulvin, but it does not seem to satisfy you. Very well then, the core essence of negotiation is for proposals and counter proposals to be issued. Tell me then, what evidence does the god of Wealth seek so that he can be satisfied?"
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

Leh laughs crackling and slapping his face with strength.

"I'm sorry. I'm also thankful. I thank you for your help avatar of an avatar. In return I won't ever think of you of enemy of your own kin. Not even in my most private thoughts or dreams." He checks his cloak and then pulls a big key. It's made of bismuth, crhome wood and some dreamy fire. It shines and when he pulls it tangles with the rooms essence cutting at the edges. He stabs reality with it and makes it swirl around testing it. The temple roars in anger as the key all too slightly turns and the stones are unhinged. Satisfied with his craft he tosses the key at Bobby.

"There this key will cut any binding irregardles of how metaphorical they are. Once we free your ascendant return it to me."

Spoiler
    Show
    Eucle 5 AP
    3 AP: Create Battle artifact: The Key can be used to open anything

2AP remaining
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-10 at 09:51 AM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Leh laughs crackling and slapping his face with strength.

"I'm sorry. I'm also thankful. I thank you for your help avatar of an avatar. In return I won't ever think of you of enemy of your own kin. Not even in my most private thoughts or dreams." He checks his cloak and then pulls a big key. It's made of bismuth, crhome wood and some dreamy fire. It shines and when he pulls it tangles with the rooms essence cutting at the edges. He stabs reality with it and makes it swirl around testing it. The temple roars in anger as the key all too slightly turns and the stones are unhinged. Satisfied with his craft he tosses the key at Bobby.

"There this key will cut any binding irregardles of how metaphorical they are. Once we free your ascendant return it to me."

Spoiler
    Show
    Eucle 5 AP
    3 AP: Create Battle artifact: The Key can be used to open anything

2AP remaining
    The Aspect turns to Bobby "As you can see, the divinities are at an impasse. The choice of to whom you will place your trust falls upon you who holds the Candelabra. You may take the key and return to Godsfought to free your god. If that is your choice, then I pray that you succeed in your task. If you chose to believe my words, then our offer still stands."

5. - Top - End - #395

The Fire Elemental bobs up and down slowly, seeming to sit cross-legged in the air, while poking Bahamut's Aspect with his stick. "Might I also suggest, you ask Grenzo to light the Candle? If it is because it was not him to do so, then he should be able to."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

6. - Top - End - #396
    Troll in the Playground

Bobby caught the key in hand and with a snarl upon her face she says "I'm getting real tired of you Divinities. Always harping about deals and contracts when a god of Good and Law is trapped and a Goddess of Winter and Evil makes her move upon the playground. I am going to give the key a try."

Bobby lifts up the key and twists open a portal that led directly to Ulvin. She stepped through and she focused with all her might, physical, mental and psionic to release her god from captivity.

She turned the key.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

Leh followed Bobby, he had given her his protection, he wouldn't take it away now.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

The Undying Forest - Pernieth

The plant god was well and truly tired of this endless war, of ceaseless conflict. He turned his thoughts inward, towards his own. From the center of the First Tree, a pulse ripples. No great feat of power, but strong in a different way. Pernieth's welcome ripples across the world, even to those creatures among the Dark Grove and the Tree where the Raven Mother nested. Spriggans, Weirdwoods. Abandoned by their goddess long ago, they felt the Forest welcoming them back once more. Though they were far from their seed-Mother, in death they would be reunited.

Pernieth wandered the Undying Forest, and observed the workings of his Plane. He found that the souls of his followers were happy, and that there was plenty of room for the souls to do what they wished, and the nature of the plane prevented their escape. Still, anomalies occur. The first, Pernieth saw, was the souls bent to harm others. While evil and good was not something Pernieth cared for, he did not wish his children harmed. So he created trees that lived in the Undying Forest: Sleeping Willows, trees that would draw to them the souls that would harm others, and put them into a deep dreamsleep, keeping them happy, but away from others. It was a good compromise.

The second was the constant war between life and death, freedom and order. Pernieth willed servants into existence to police these things, and to maintain the balance, never allowing one to gain a large foothold over the other. Aeons, the extra planar beings tasked with maintaining the balance of the world and the cosmos. He called the balance of creation and destruction Pleroma, and the birth and death Akhana, and set them to their task. Thus, the cycle of life and death would be maintained,

Then, he bound himself together. Long ago, another god had spoken to him of the Cycle. He would see it maintained.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    7=7-0 - Artifact Nourishment: Pulse of the Forest - the souls of those creatures that once worshipped Hagatha, and have no other god, return to the Undying Forest. The Plane itself now plays host to spriggans and Weirdwoods as a result.
    5=7-2 - Create Populace: Sleeping Willow [as stated except they sleep souls instead of living mortals and they reside in the Unyding Forest], Aeon (Pleroma), Aeon (Akhana): stats to be linked once I am back home.
    2=5-3 - Raise DR 14->15 [Create Plane: Undying Forest (3), Create Populace (2)]
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-06-23 at 06:53 AM.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Bobby caught the key in hand and with a snarl upon her face she says "I'm getting real tired of you Divinities. Always harping about deals and contracts when a god of Good and Law is trapped and a Goddess of Winter and Evil makes her move upon the playground. I am going to give the key a try."

Bobby lifts up the key and twists open a portal that led directly to Ulvin. She stepped through and she focused with all her might, physical, mental and psionic to release her god from captivity.

She turned the key.
    Nothing happens. Ulvin remains thawed.

Temple of the Cosmic Mother

The Aspect nods "Very well. I shall respect your decision." with the, it departs.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-06-10 at 11:16 AM.

10. - Top - End - #400

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post

She turned the key.
    "I beg, do not think my Dowager unsympathetic to his plight. If it is within her remaining power, so long as she is capable she will assist in any manner she is able." With that he bows. "I shall remain here, as a conduit through which she may be communed with if the need should arise. Until such time as she is no longer with us."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-10 at 11:22 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

11. - Top - End - #401
    Troll in the Playground

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin, Bobby, Ur

The Key didnt work and Bobby fell to her knees, shaken with tears and losing control of her emotions as the whole of Godsfought shook from the psionic backlash.

"It didnt work...didnt work...what can I do? I dont...know..anymore...Ulvin.... The gods wont...work...with me...I don't know...what...to do...."
    Currently Playing

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

Leh conjures a hammer, it's fiery and warm, even in the cold and puts it besides Bobby.

"Robin... I don't know if this will help. My father would have to break his word. And who will trade with an oathbreaker? Still I offer you this. Take it. Do with it as you will. From your own volition. My father's word isn't worth more than your father's freedom."

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    The Void: Ignus is still poking Bahamut

"You see? He changes the deal again. Always and forever so shall it be. He shall forever add on another contingency, another condition, another rule, another requirement." She scoffs. "He even thinks the hammer will work for him. It will not, it isn't even a hammer. It is a part of me! And the supposed god of judges, Kenethciel" She pauses "Yes, I'm talking about you. Says that altering a contract at a whim is perfectly acceptable which of course means that no matter what I do, he will never return it. I must go speak with your mother, or find some other means to wrest that piece of my essence from his thieving grip."
    Kethneciel steps out of the Void, regarding Ignus. "The god of Wealth stated that he would return thy hammer when he believed thou had come once more in control of yourself. He then defined what that meant; admit thy part, however small it was, in Ulvin's imprisonment, and help to free him." Cold fury radiates from the god of judgment, though none of it shows in his monotone voice. "The deal was not changed, merely clarified. If it has been changed since then, I would hear of it. I tire of my son's imprisonment; I will not have it extended due to the bickering of the gods."

Leh conjures a hammer, it's fiery and warm, even in the cold and puts it besides Bobby.

"Robin... I don't know if this will help. My father would have to break his word. And who will trade with an oathbreaker? Still I offer you this. Take it. Do with it as you will. From your own volition. My father's word isn't worth more than your father's freedom."
    There is the heavy sound of footsteps, and Marut VI steps into view. He is covered with a thin sheen of frost, but seems otherwise unharmed by the land around him. "My master works to ensure is offspring's release, as well, though he cannot do so directly. Thou and those like you need no longer fear the corruption of this place." As it speaks, those of Lawful bent on Godsfought feel the pressure of the island's taint simply...vanish, as though it never were.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    -1 PAP: Nourishment (Refuge in the Law). Creatures with Lawful alignments are no longer affected by the taint of Godsfought.

4 AP, 0 PAP remaining.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

Bobby picks up the hammer, feeling it's warmth suffuse her body even as she shook from the psionic backlash. She walked back to the open portal and shouted at the fire elemental "Hey! Give this to Ignus! I have to find Grenzo!" She tossed the hammer towards the fire elemental before turning to Ur. "Thank you. There are no words to convey this." She then turned around and inserted her key again and turned it.

The Void - Ahn, Bobby, Eucle, Ur, Yhrzallus, Grenzo

Bobby stepped through the portal and her eyes went wide at the sheer number of deities present, lucky for her that expression was hidden behind the insectoid helm that somehow allowed her to breathe in the void.

Ahn laughed out loud, shifting back into his gnome form "Look what we have here! A REAL knight in shining armor! Ha! Ahahaha!"
    Currently Playing

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Dred Oleg, Cassandra - The Undying Forest

"You presume much, creation of Artifice. Why should my Father grant you an audience at all? You scorned our vision once. Now, why should we not do the same?" Cassandra speaks not out of haughty disregard, but out of hatred, a hatred born of long eons of silence, of arrogant uncaring.

Dred Oleg can feel the hatred of the Undying Forest. The very plane itself disliked its presence here. Pernieth was nearby, the avatar could feel it, but the plane seemed to shift constantly , obscuring his presence.
    Dred Olg sneers at Cassandra, "You are asking questions you cannot understand the answers to. You are not a child of our father, you are a cheap mockery made from the toxic ooze that leaked from the great city's factories. Do you really think my father would have sent me to talk to the disgusting afterbirth that was tossed away when I was born if it was not urgent? Do you think the Lord of Destruction works on whims and fancy? No. Pernieth is required for the next phase of the vision. I will not be denied."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

Neutral Ground The Matron Mother Elev Nosh, Necessary, Therefore Possible.

The barrier upon the moon hid it from the world at large. Even gods were blinded by the weaved darkness. No tidbit of knowledge left the moon withouth Eucle's permission, his tight control on the gramaric filters established through exotic intelligences linked to his. But even if the barrier was theoretically designed to stop even divine study it was breached. Perhaps the Visionary was lucky, perhaps he was destined to do so, or perhaps his rulership over cities made hiding one impossible from him.

What the barrier did accomplish though was it's more mundane purpose. Course correction and delation. Elev Nosh arrival at the moon was delayed for eighteen seconds. When she arrived she was able to find someone. The moon had been evicted after the first attacks from the Visionary and now only those greatly marked by the prosperity god remained.

The creature in front of Elev Nosh was so favoured. Necessary, Therefore Possible wasn't real in the sense that people are real. Necessary, Therefore Possible wasn't sure wether she had a soul. She should ask her creator at some point. She was intelligent. And she was also artificial, exotic. Her father had said she was a gramaric mind. But she had grown from that. Now she was like a spirit, a spirit of wisdom, she liked to think to herself. Just as Simdred would think herself a spirit of Temperance or Xelnirov would think himself as a spirit of courage. To daemons what they thinked of themselves was greatly important.

So there she stood. An impressive simiesc construct made of white wood bearing a mane of dreamy flames and carrying two long blades upon her forearms sung into existence by the dryads. It wasn't as she thought of herself, of course, and her mental image superimposed her physical body so close to the dreams, a petite small unimpressive androginous woman garbed in plain white robes and with black glasses. The wooden construct hunched in front of Elev Nosh as the illusory image smiled. While the construct didn't speak the illusion did directing her thoughts at Elev Nosh mind.

You can speak with me if you want. There is no need for formalities.

The Void Grenzo, Yhrzallus, Ahn, Eucle, Bobby

Eucle smiles at the new arrival.

"Well I hope that such knight rescues me when I'm unable to keep my end of the bargain. I just dropped a hammer which I won't be able to return once this is all over. Grenzo, brother, if the fiery attempts something funny after she gets her hammer you have my blessings but now let's get this over so the chips can stop and finally fall."

She winks at Bobby.

Know though that the key's lending is inherent to your father not being free. Once he is free you will be asked to give it back. Use it to the fullest before that happens.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-10 at 12:47 PM.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

The Madhouse - Shog, Kerx, Valask Jr

Shog not sure Shog follow. If chaos follows what is best for chaos wouldn't chaos follow the rules all the time? Breaking laws offers small advantage to self but rarely advantage to others. Law on the other hand forces others not to totally screw over everyone. If one person act chaotic it is more likely others are chaotic. Look at Grenzo and Ahn for example. Ahn weak and followed laws before Grenzo made him more self serving and an ext...extort...... nope, can't think of the word. By spreading chaos, chaos becomes less rewarding and by being chaotic and happy others will become chaotic. Law on the other hand becomes happier the more it spreads. Say Shog murder a thousand people because Shog feels like it. Shog happy but many people sad from dead friends. Shog not get as many sacrifices because people don't follow sacrifice schedule because they follow Shog's lead and become Chaotic and Shog sad. Shog remain lawful and only kill three a day as according to Shog's schedule and many people happy because they not dead. They follow Shog's sacrifice schedule because they stay lawful and Shog is happy. Shog be right back. Shog just have to craft something. Shog says be poofing away.

Someplace over the ocean

Good enough for Shog. Shog says before creating some land mass. He then created a portal connecting the place to the Plane of Shog. The island would soon be populated by Shoglings and the flora of the Plane of Shog and the Plane of Shog populated by what ever animals might fly into the portal.

Shog back, sorry about that. Shog had to spend some energy. Shog says.

Spoiler
    Show

2ap=4ap-2ap create land. I'm not sure exactly where I'm creating the land. A place east of the Apex and west of Stoxia seems like a good spot. If it isn't I'm open to suggestions. The land is relatively small as it is mostly there to act as a landing zone for the Shoglings who have more than enough room on their plane. Around the size of PEI in a circle shape (PEI is 5660 km^2 so it has a radius of about 42.45 km or 26.38 miles for Americans). It is inhabited by the flora of the Plane of Shog and the Shoglings. The flowers and the bushes grow a lot better currently as the area is not anti-magic yet.

0ap=2ap-2ap create portal. Creating a portal that connects the Plane of Shog to the middle of this island.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Neutral Ground The Matron Mother Elev Nosh, Necessary, Therefore Possible.

The barrier upon the moon hid it from the world at large. Even gods were blinded by the weaved darkness. No tidbit of knowledge left the moon withouth Eucle's permission, his tight control on the gramaric filters established through exotic intelligences linked to his. But even if the barrier was theoretically designed to stop even divine study it was breached. Perhaps the Visionary was lucky, perhaps he was destined to do so, or perhaps his rulership over cities made hiding one impossible from him.

What the barrier did accomplish though was it's more mundane purpose. Course correction and delation. Elev Nosh arrival at the moon was delayed for eighteen seconds. When she arrived she was able to find someone. The moon had been evicted after the first attacks from the Visionary and now only those greatly marked by the prosperity god remained.

The creature in front of Elev Nosh was so favoured. Necessary, Therefore Possible wasn't real in the sense that people are real. Necessary, Therefore Possible wasn't sure wether she had a soul. She should ask her creator at some point. She was intelligent. And she was also artificial, exotic. Her father had said she was a gramaric mind. But she had grown from that. Now she was like a spirit, a spirit of wisdom, she liked to think to herself. Just as Simdred would think herself a spirit of Temperance or Xelnirov would think himself as a spirit of courage. To daemons what they thinked of themselves was greatly important.

So there she stood. An impressive simiesc construct made of white wood bearing a mane of dreamy flames and carrying two long blades upon her forearms sung into existence by the dryads. It wasn't as she thought of herself, of course, and her mental image superimposed her physical body so close to the dreams, a petite small unimpressive androginous woman garbed in plain white robes and with black glasses. The wooden construct hunched in front of Elev Nosh as the illusory image smiled. While the construct didn't speak the illusion did directing her thoughts at Elev Nosh mind.

You can speak with me if you want. There is no need for formalities.
    Mother Nosh nods to the woman, "Thank you, it's important that I speak to Eucle. The Visionary has seem something of great importance coming soon, and it may very well endanger all of the playground. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe him to want the end of all things."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Mother Nosh nods to the woman, "Thank you, it's important that I speak to Eucle. The Visionary has seem something of great importance coming soon, and it may very well endanger all of the playground. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe him to want the end of all things."
    Do you need to speak him directly? He can be prayed to. Although he cannot manifest here dim as the Elder's protection might be. Do you perchance dream?

All things end, all things must end. But the prosperity god wasn't above using guile to keep the ones he liked from ending sooner than later or from ending things as he pleased.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Do you need to speak him directly? He can be prayed to. Although he cannot manifest here dim as the Elder's protection might be. Do you perchance dream?

All things end, all things must end. But the prosperity god wasn't above using guile to keep the ones he liked from ending sooner than later or from ending things as he pleased.
    "Avatars do not pray. That would be inappropriate." at the mention of dreams she shutters. "I will not dream. Not again." she looks around the surroundings sighing. "Perhaps you can pray for me. Inform him that reality is at risk if he does not stop. What he should stop, I cannot know. My master has given me that vision, and not much more."

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Mh... He says that with so little information he will consider this a potential self-fulfilling prophesy and simply do whatever he is doing with care and taking under consideration the need for a rather immediate halt. If that's not to your liking he asks for more information.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-10 at 01:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Ahn, Bobby, Eucle, Ur, Grenzo, Yhrzallus

Bobby nods, acknowleding Eucle's words both verbal communication and that which played in her mind. She then redirects her attention to Grenzo. "That Which Cackles. I require your blessing so that I might free my God-Ancestor from captivity. Please, help me."

Ahn on the otherhand darted around the group, twirling his cane as he went, his form seeming to have largely solidified as his original gnome like self though bits and pieces change now and again. "Not too unreasonable a request but! But! But!...wait.. oh yes! no..that's not it. I forget. Whatever! Ha!"
    Currently Playing

23. - Top - End - #413

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Kethneciel steps out of the Void, regarding Ignus. "The god of Wealth stated that he would return thy hammer when he believed thou had come once more in control of yourself. He then defined what that meant; admit thy part, however small it was, in Ulvin's imprisonment, and help to free him." Cold fury radiates from the god of judgment, though none of it shows in his monotone voice. "The deal was not changed, merely clarified. If it has been changed since then, I would hear of it. I tire of my son's imprisonment; I will not have it extended due to the bickering of the gods."
    "I apologize then, for having given birth to a daughter who was then corrupted by Grenzo when her heart was taken, and twisted into a monster. There, does that satisfy you? Would you be so inclined to be angry at yourself if Grenzo were to do something similar to Ulvin? Would you claim responsibility if your son became a Monster as my daughter has? I have done what I can to free your son. There is nothing more than can be done by me without my hammer. Soon, I will die. And then the flame with flickers on that candle which is meant for me will sputter out. Be angry with me if you like, yell at me, attack me if you so choose, but know that it will make no difference, for once I am dead, if he is not free by then, having done all I can, he will be doomed." She sighs, "I take no joy in your son's internment. No more than do I take pleasure in my daughter's current form, which I would save her from but that I could. One month. One month is all the time I have remaining to me after this coming change of seasons. That is how long I can keep the flame alive, if your son is not free yet by then, I shall no longer exist." She stares at him, not challengingly, not threateningly, but tiredly. "One more thing, I do not fear you. One who is doomed has no reason to fear. And I do not trust Eucle any more than I do Grenzo, with whom he shares a close alliance."

Ignus blinks, her elemental messenger moves... Ignus closes her eyes in apparent exuberation as her Hammer reappears in her hands, not aflame. Merely Cast Iron. She smiles and strokes it softly "Welcome back to me." She turns to face Kenethciel, "And so it seems, that for now at least, my death is delayed. I shall make the Phylactery to carry The Cosmic Mother's Fire. You may come, if you so desire, and see the Mother of Making at her Work."

She steps and in a flash of light and heat she is elsewhere.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-10 at 01:51 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

.... The little jester just stares at Shog as he carries on, it's hard to tell what's going on behind that oversized mask.

Someone's oughta punch him in the face! he grumbles to Kerx after Shog disappears.

He then pat's his fiendish shadow creature, "Go find da' help him find a meat bag full of hate!" he commands as he gives the beast a hard push and it disappears in a woosh of dark smoke.

"why's everyone care what happens down there anyway? They all look stupid to me!"

He asks Kerx and Shog, (as he returns) with a genuine curiosity.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    "I apologize then, for having given birth to a daughter who was then corrupted by Grenzo when her heart was taken, and twisted into a monster. There, does that satisfy you? Would you be so inclined to be angry at yourself if Grenzo were to do something similar to Ulvin? Would you claim responsibility if your son became a Monster as my daughter has? I have done what I can to free your son. There is nothing more than can be done by me without my hammer. Soon, I will die. And then the flame with flickers on that candle which is meant for me will sputter out. Be angry with me if you like, yell at me, attack me if you so choose, but know that it will make no difference, for once I am dead, if he is not free by then, having done all I can, he will be doomed." She sighs, "I take no joy in your son's internment. No more than do I take pleasure in my daughter's current form, which I would save her from but that I could. One month. One month is all the time I have remaining to me after this coming change of seasons. That is how long I can keep the flame alive, if your son is not free yet by then, I shall no longer exist." She stares at him, not challengingly, not threateningly, but tiredly. "One more thing, I do not fear you. One who is doomed has no reason to fear. And I do not trust Eucle any more than I do Grenzo, with whom he shares a close alliance."
    Kethneciel nods. "Thy part of the deal is concluded, then. And thy hammer has been returned to thy proxy in Mytea." He vanishes, returning once more to his Judgment Seat.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #416

The Plane of Fire: Ignus

Her Coals, and the recreation of her Forge which she wrought in this world. Ignus stands once again at her forge. Her being giving off light in blinding brilliance. She reaches down to grasp a coal, as her size increases, a wave of her hand and glass forms from air, for it is her Plane, and she is the Plane of Fire. A hollow forms in the center of her Anvil, where metals and crystal and several of her coals themselves mix together. Her hammer, she gazes at. And kisses it as one might their arm after having thought it lost forever. She touches her hammer to the strange and alien substance which cannot exist. Her hand circles above it, causing it to rise as it whirls, like a potter making a vase on a potter's wheel.

Her hand flattens, and so too does the anvil, the bottom surface becoming flattened of the object she now makes. She brings her fingers to the side, carressing it with care and gentleness. Smoothing the surface, her hand again rises above the object and she lifts her hand slowly, bringing her straightened fingers to a point together, pointing down, the top of the object becomes slightly conical. She brings her face down close to it and blows, hollowing it out the remnant of the material disappearing into the Ether.

Her nail she carves in a circle on one side as the object ceases it's spin. A lantern then?

Runes she carves into it's surface, more swiftly than can be followed, in more complexity than any mortal mind can conceive, and in tinier caricatures than any mortal eye can perceive.

Many more hours does she continue her labor. The substance gradually turning opaque as it cools, one tallon slices her palm, and tempers the substance against all heat and damage. For now, even if damaged, this new object will heal it's self.

She gazes at it, awaiting it to finish cooling, as she threads a wire composed entirely of light, though solid light, to act as it's handle. Once it has finished Cooling, the Phylactery will be complete.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mh... He says that with so little information he will consider this a potential self-fulfilling prophesy and simply do whatever he is doing with care and taking under consideration the need for a rather immediate halt. If that's not to your liking he asks for more information.
    Matron Elev sighs, "There is little other information to give. The vision is rarely as clear as that, especially when speaking of the sons of Zalasram. This is a warning, he works toward great damage. Don't mistake this as a threat, my master has never truly meant to threaten anyone, simply warn and advise." The Avatar vanishes from the moon, given that her existence there was tenuous.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2015-06-10 at 01:57 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ettin in the Playground

The Void - Ahn, Bobby, Eucle, Ur, Grenzo, Yhrzallus
    Grenzo cackled and seemed to flicker in agreement, or maybe that was a sign to burn the world down? It was hard to tell at times what nonverbal communication is conveyed from a bonfire. He turned to those present and said "A moment while I gather the piece I need and talk to My wife." With that he snuffed out of existence.

The Visionary - Grenzo, TukTuk, and the Divinities
    Grenzo appeared where TukTuk sat, twirling his baton, and chucked the avatar at Zalsaram before disappearing again.

The Plane of Fire - Grenzo and Ignus
    Grenzo flared to life and turned to Ignus as he said, the sound of a fire burning proudly, "Hello again, wife! Always a pleasure to see you. I heard that you tried to light My candle for Me. It's nice that you care for your Husband so much but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to do it again. Unless you want to give back My flame, maybe have a passionate dance at the same time." He faltered then and began to roar with laughter at the title.

Lylien - TukTuk and Grim
    TukTuk streaked through the air and neatly appeared next to the brain in the jar, even as it was busy gathering every last tidbit of information from the city sized mech. Mardu would be proud of him, acquiring all the information he can before he fulfills his duty to That Which Hungers. With his cargo in hand, TukTuk blinked out of existence once more.

The Void - Team Candlebra
    TukTuk swirled in a mass of ash before forming with Grim sitting on his head. With an idiot's grin he looked to those gathered and said "Now for the wife to light the flame again. Then Grim here can keep it going, isn't that right?" With pride and joy the jar said "Yes sir! My life for Aiur Grenzo!"
    Last edited by Gunhaven; 2015-06-10 at 02:01 PM.

29. - Top - End - #419

The Void: Ahn, Bobby, Eucle, Ur, Grenzo, Yhrzallus, Salamando Thirst

An elemental appears, bearing a stick of some form. He bows deeply from his seated position. "My mistress conveys her deepest gratitude, and apologies. My people and I, and all of our kin thank you for preventing the catastrophe which would have been the end of our world and peoples." With that he is gone, once again sitting within the temple in Mytea, waiting.

The Plane of Fire Ignus, Grenzo

"I am not your wife. Nor your lover, nor your mother. You are capable of lighting your own candle. It seems simple enough to me. As The Cosmic Mother is not of fire, yet her fire shall light her candle still." Ignus reaches down and grasps the device by it's handle. Reducing herself to her former size. She takes a step and is gone elsewhere.

The Void: Bahamut, Ignus

A flash of heat and light. Ignus reappears. "I have returned. Here is the Phylactery. It is impervious to heat and age, it cannot shatter, it repairs it's self. Be not mistaken, it is not any kind of glass which has been seen before." She bows to Bahamut, and holds out the Lantern. "May your journey be safe. I beg you return, my friend."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-10 at 02:09 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ettin in the Playground

Shog one of the strongest beings down there. They also good company and food. Plus Shog think proxy wars sound like fun. Why risk Shogself when Shog can use Shoglings? World can also act as a literal representation of a god's will and represents each god's strength. Shog says.

Spoiler
    Show
    Forgot to mention it but ok with using the Shoglings. There are only baby Shoglings currently alive though.

Also a question, are the creatures incorporeal? It matters a bit if the creatures go Shogling hunting. Shoglings can't harm them if they are incorporeal currently as they don't have magic weapons or magic but because of what happens to incorporeal creatures in an anti-magic field they wouldn't be able to go to The Plane of Shog with out effectively dying so they would be stuck on Shog's island for hunting.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show