New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's Dream

Even as the rest of the collapsed around it, the rainbow dragon charged. It could not stand a chance against a god but just maybe it could get the other one.

And so the dragon wound it's way through the largest of the dream tendrils, it's great maw opened wide woth the intent to consume and survive.

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred, Ahn's Dream

"I don't think so, worm."

Rosian growled as he launched himself once more a blinding speeds after the dragon, and reached out with his right hand to grab it's tail, slamming the Rapier, much sturdier than it looked having been reinforced with divine magic, into the ground, and using all his might, he strained and pulled on the dragon, trying to rip it free from the dream that gave it form, to turn it back into meaningless energy.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Simdred smiles and waves as the dream is pulled back by the dreaming god. She kisses the dragon goodbye.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-31 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Rosian Saving Simdred is way cooler
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Void:

Hemeliosa leans forward on her throne and looks below. Something had shifted, and Order was weakened.

(Domain sense, what battles are occurring?)
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-31 at 02:36 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

The dream collapsed, torn to little shreds and dissipaped into the wide planes of Vevoran. Nothing more than little flecks of God Dream that could be fed upon by creatures which would feed in such a manner.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

5. - Top - End - #215

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

"Foul mockery of a dream, that thing didn't deserve to exist."

Rosian growled as he sheathed his Rapier, and let his cloak act normally once more, then turned to some of the dreams damaged by the nightmare, and with a gentle touch, began mending them, stitching them together with the ribbons of energy, getting them as close to their original form as possible.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Simdred whose eyes flicker changing from color to color, as if undecided, follows suit. Just that instead of patching dreams she embelishes the ones that come close to her giving them a few of the god's dream remnants. While at the same time taking some for herself, bottling what's left of Ahn's dream. Certain that there is a special someone who would handsomely reward her for it.

Why?

She sounded trouble. She had drawn a lot of substenance and strength from the dream. If it wasn't fit to exist would that extend to her?

Dreams are dreams. Like fishes on the sea. Like butterflies on the wind. Why wouldn't they deserve to exist?

Butterflies were necessary, otherwise the spiders would starve. Poor spiders. Doesn't anyone think of them?

7. - Top - End - #217

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

Tilting his head slightly at a...darker then normal dream, Rosian scratched his chin before plucking both a red, and black ribbon out of the void between dreams, and wove them together to patch it.

"Let me tell you something Simdred. Across all the dreams in this placed, from the dreams of ripping things apart with their bare hands, to the nightmares filled with whatever that mind considers to be terror incarnate, only that one dream has ever made me believe it didn't need to exist. Remember this, for once I'm done, I have a simple request for you. Dream's whose soul purpose is to crush, and destroy other dreams, destroying them forever, and destroying a unique voice, are the only dreams that don't deserve to exist. If you find any of these such dreams when I'm not here, please do me a favor and destroy them however you desire. Consuming a part of a dream, while still letting it exist is one thing. Wanting to squash every dream, to see them all burn, mortal and god alike, is another. So long as you don't destroy the dreams you feed from, you are welcome to feed here in Vevoran."

He said after he floated away from the dream, and turned to face her, face calm, and partially hidden in the shadows of his cloak.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Northern Demiourgia - Goblin Slavers, Halfling Caravaners

The night was a dark one and it was as still as could be. The halflings, recently departed from Mytea sat around a campfire, laughing and joking. They sang songs and, traded stories and drank ale with great merriment and joy. Everything seemed to be going just right.

Overhead a dark shadow loomed, seemingly coming out of nowhere as it descended upon the caravan. A wood and steel ship, held aloft by a....balloon? The halflings stared in wonder at the thing as great spotlights flared to life, shining down upon the caravan and the halflings within it. Cheers and laughter can be heard from the ship, barely audible over the sound of a heavy engine which spewed smog into the air and a great big anchor dropped down to the earth, shattering one of the many wagons on impact.

At this point, the halflings began to scream, ziplines shooting down from the zepplin, goblins and hobgoblins sliding down at rapid speeds, armed to the teeth in leathers, whips and chains and shackles hanging from their hands and when they hit ground with great and boistrous laughter, they chased down the halflings, whips cracking, bones breaking and even a few heads splitting open. They rounded up their quarry, steel chains and shackles around hands, feet and neck before they were loaded up into the zepplin. The caravan was looted for any food and valuables and fire was set to the rest after a liberal pouring of Ethanol.
    Currently Playing

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin, Kerx

Ulvin sat upon his throne, frozen and unable to move still hoping and wishing for his freedom so that he might put a stop to Kyrokoli's madness but yet, he finds himself unable to be free. He lamented every moment of his captivity, every human soul that has been corrupted by Godsfought in an attempt to rescue him.

Was that a cat? Ulvin stared down at his feet, a white cat looked right back up to him beforeshapeshifting into a horned goblin with skin greener than any green and eyes that burned like smoldering coal. "Ha! It's true! You HAVE been captured! Sorry for your luck Kingy! Humans sure have big mouths! Ha! Haha!"

Kerx lept up and sat on Ulvin's neck, a massive syringe in hand, he jerked the God of Humanity's neck back and jabbed pointed steel into his eye, the god helpless to do anything as his very essence, golden mechanical tendrils wrapped in pink fluid was stolen from him.

Five Years Later, Secret Goblin Laboratory - Birth of the Lab-Grown God

It's been 5 years now since the Essence of Destruction was stolen from Ulvin and brought to this facility, a complicated series of tunnels and machinary with a great big tank in the center, filled with disgusting pink fluid and a half-grown insect.

Upon the tank was a steel plaque that read "Subject 0"
    Currently Playing

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Kryokoli, the Underplayground

The goddess of Winter continued her assault upon the Nightmare Engines unopposed. The destruction is widespread, yet she wants to make absolutley sure that the Visionary would know who did this, as she encases the Engines in ice, and ensures that all these engines would be weak and brittle against the harshness of winter. Having sent her message, Kryokoli returns to the Crystalline Palace.

Spoiler
    Show

Use Mantle of Winter: Freeze the Ocean where the Nightmare Engines are
    Use Kryokoli's Wedding Ring: All Engines are extremely susceptible to the cold and winter

The Cosmic Mother

Throughout all the commotion, the Cosmic Mother continued to slumber. Perhaps it was for the best if it remained that way, for though she slumbered she continued to grow more powerful. Who knows what may happen if she wakes once more?

Spoiler
    Show

AP9=12-3:Raise DR to 19 (Actions done: Gained Dwarf Domain (3), Gained Dwarfkind Portfolio (2), Blessed the Dwarfs (1) Taught the Dwarf Steampunk (1)
    AP6=9-3: Raise DR to 20 (Actions done: Gained Elf Domain (3), Gained Elfkind Portfolio (2), Created Crystal Shard Artifact (3)

Use Oussia Charge: Summer on the Playground
    Use Phos Charge: Winter on the Underplayground

"Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

I refuse.

Her tone is firm not admitting much swaying and her eyes cool on a warm orange before turning purple and red.

If you want dreams destroyed you should go to my brothers. Xelnirov will eat anything always the predator. Jinagias will feast fear on whatever doesn't follow mother's pattern. I do not feast in darkness Rosian, if I were to partake fully on those dreams I don't dare imagine what parts of me would be nurtured. You are what you eat Rosian, more so if you are an idea.

She smiles as if the conversation had soured into too much seriousness for her.

Come if you want I can lead you to Xelnirov, he is by far the most reasonable of the two.

"And the only one whose location is known to me" but she didn't think that part aloud.

Dream Neutral Ground Necessary, Therefore Possible

On the dream world within the moon the mind could have once again the freedom of her thought body. In fact it was the dream that allowed her to realize that she was now female. Last time she had occupied a though body she had had a male identity. While know she was definetively not as feminine as she could hope she was female. Petite, with short white hair and with black glasses she had a first generation moongrel form, with barely remarkable chest or hips. She had somehow changed herself, her own identity, to be more suitting. Dryads were female. And the dryads were the best, if not simply the, wood singers. Since she was to woodsing she was to be female. That was a possible reason. Perhaps. Who knew?

She wasn't an expert on the subject. She could be of course, knowledge came to minds like thirst came to drunkards. She decided to be one. She dedicated a two percent of her processing power to two new subrutines, one trying to decide if the change was the consequence of her new knowledge, the other arguing the contrary that the change had been a necessity for the knowledge.

That was a small amount of her mind. Another part, a measly one percent, went over the process she was following. Most of her mind a nifty thirty per cent was left unused, in case of a real emergency. A twenty percent of her was concetrated dreaming Dream Neutral Ground, the lack of true organic spirits in the moon other than the trees and skeletons requiring more of her. Both trees and the skeletons were powerful dreamers, but lacked vision, the trees to focused on the forest and the skeletons on their memories. Another twenty percent was running business, controlling some Asko guard bodies far away in the Omen Tower through heuristic filaments integrated in the constructs' cortexes. Ten percent of her was dedicated to enjoying new research on personal interests, such as the tautological question of her new found gender identity.

And then there was the fifteen. The fifteen that mattered. Fifteen simultaneous researches on metallic trees. Studying the properties causated by the Visionary's radiation. She tested and discarded hypotheses. Moving along an uncountable list at thought speed. Each iteration drew her closer to a conclusion. But it eluded her like a white stag running on a forest. Necessary, Therefore Possible enjoyed idioms and metaphors.

But then she catch it. She got her prize. After an internally built automatic subroutine checking Eucle's mind for a confirmation to the morality and/or usability of the mater. Question that was answered affirmatively barely a thought later. After that, two more in built subroutines sharing what she had discovered along with new avenues of exploration and specific self mind blanks to delete potentially infective data, she was ready.

She began her experiments anew. With chrome.

The Realm of Dreams Xelnirov

The black feline stalked it's prey. It's ears were folded back agains its scalp, it's body was terse ready for the jump the four front legs with claws extended and the rear two legs tensioned like two pistons, its twin tails extended far away from its body the long hair tips sensing the winds motion. Below it there was a white stag. The antlers branching in blooming flowers buzzing with bees, the animal's mane clear as moonlight almost illusory.

Suddenly there was a change in the breeze, the feline sensed it and jumped letting its smell be the billowing bell to the deers doom. It wasn't the only to strike. A bullet interred unerringly on the leaping beast's chest burrowing to the heart. As the stag run swifter than the wind the hunter followed suit. He moved to his prey and with a sharp wooden knife flayed it. He took most of the animal with him, leaving some parts he couldn't carry as offerings to the forest and carrion feeders.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Hidden Lab

Maybe someone added something to the liquid or maybe it just needed to stew a bit but the fluid suddenly starts bubbling rapidly and the half formed creature thrashes rapidly in the liquid. The fluid opaques for a second and nothing can be seen for awhile. Then the tank shatters as a large fully formed claw pierces through the tank. The thing in the remains of the tank roars as it slowly moves forward. Eventually, it would create things and hunt but first he needed to figure out if the odd devices in the lab are magic or not. It slowly moves forward with an odd slicking noise as the plates of his carapace shift over each other. He sniffs at the devices ignoring any other creatures in the lab for now.

Spoiler
    Show

15 ap right now
    My only regret is that I couldn't clone Mewtwo's escape scene with this character
    Last edited by Hamste; 2015-06-01 at 01:41 PM.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Birth of a New God

Let it never be said that Pernieth was not careful. It was much less to do with his temperament, and far more to do with his nature. He had an eternity to weigh his actions, and his people rarely suffered for his waiting. So he considered each possibility carefully before doing it.

Such it was with expanding his power into the domain of flesh and animals. Someone had to care for them, and they were close enough to the Forest that it seemed natural to enfold them within his domain. So he did, drawing on the power of his Alphas, and the animals across the First Tree.

It was at this moment that something went terribly wrong, an unforeseen consequence of actions many eons ago. The Shepherd had long since fallen to the ravages of time, dying on the very First Tree that Pernieth still called home. Yet for many years, the god of Death had kept the shades of dead gods in check. No more. In a last effort of hatred, for both his death, and Pernieth's assimilation of his once-domain, the shade of the Shepherd lashed out, cutting deep into Pernieth, and drawing sap. This divine blood of the Plant god was infused with both his nature, and the Shepherd's hatred. Pernieth tried to catch it to stop the inevitable, but could not, and the sap fell out of his reach.

[The Last part of Valask Noir's creation is yours, Holy]

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    5=8-3: Gain Domain: Animal
    3=5-2: Gain Portfolio Animal (Forest)

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

14. - Top - End - #224

Vevoran Rosian, Simdred

"I never said you had to eat those horrible dreams, only destroy, and then added that you could feed here in Vevoran anytime you liked so long as your chosen dream wasn't completely consumed, but if you refuse, you refuse. That's that, not going to try and force anyone into something they don't want to do. As for this brother of your's, Xelnirov, I would very much like to meet him. I doubt I'll want much to do with him from the sounds of things, but I would still like to meet him."

There are more people I want to meet then I probably ever will, but might as well scratch someone else off the list.

He thought to himself as he patched the final dream that had been in range of the destructive dream, a light blue, and a dark blue ribbon on this one, straightened, and fixed his cloak so that it was no longer bound around him, and his face could actually be seen.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

Inside Simdred

Deep inside Simdred's subconcious, a thing stirs, a dream, an idea, a great equalizer, some would even say a monster and it whispered at her deepest thoughts. Thoughts that perhaps she wasn't even fully aware of.

"Funny thing, these ideas. See how casually the god destroys dreams? Funny thing, the irony. Hehehehehe... Well, perhaps it's not so funny.... Hmmmm... you smell it don't you? You can still taste it on your lips? Ohhh...please...taste of me some more...just a lick...a touch of your lips...a little more...nobody will know...it won't hurt...hehehehe"

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Flute of Fate - Pestilence : Addiction seeps into Simdred at an amazingly increased rate. She hungers for more...just one more bite...just one more.
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

Vevoran - Rosian, Simdred

Simdred leads the way across the plane, evading the bubbling dreams searching for one in particular. All the time trying to keep her mind in check. Her core believes are in place. She is still very much herself. Why does she thirst? She doesn't have a physiological nor spiritual necesity for more. In fact she believes it to be a bad idea. She is thoroughly convinced that she should not partake more of the god's dream. Why was it so enticing? Had Eucle or any of the others that had devoured godly dreams had such a sensation? She knew that her mother's son had drank many godly dreams after the first, the mad's when he had fallen unconscious, the fiery when he had charged into her mind, the dead when they had answered his call... Was that mayhaps a sign of illness? Some unbalance in the god that called him to eat more? Was that what was happening to her?

Those thoughts were fully on her mind. Her hands fidgeting on the rifle, keeping themselves occupied and far away from the corked bottle of dreams that was so tempting.

When they arrived they knew. The place was a dream like no other. In fact it would be more correct to say that it was many dreams all carefully interwoven together. At first it had been a forest dream directed by the first inspirational spirits that had followed her mother's son to grow. Then when the god had partaken from the gramaric mysteries he had empowered the dream making sure it stayed put and well knit. Mortals were the most basic nurture, each adding a note of inspiration to the shared dream. When the dreaming skeletons have been added they had brought their memories making the dream more stable.

This is Neutral Ground. Or more precisely, Dream Neutral Ground. While my brother isn't here it is the fastest method to get to where he is.

Dream Neutral Ground - Rosian, Simdred, N,TP

Necessary, Therefore Possible felt the unknown pressences accompanying Simdred as they reached the city's borders. She estimated the pressences power level and made a run down to Eucle who didn't seem concerned. Access was granted. She directed some of her power to instruct the dreamers skeletal or vegetal to put the streets in proper place, certain that Simdred would be able to navigate the city through the shortest route.

Simdred was certainly able, she walked the streets with sure step, happy to be back, looking at the tall white wood buildings that were certainly alive as they let her through. Her movements were uncaring, certain, not worrying about the little incongruencies in the architecture. Sometimes she would take a step and where she to look back she would see a chasm only passable through forced perception. The trick in Dream Neutral Ground was to never look back.

She took a turn, and spinned around herself three times clockwise and a fourth counterclockwise to end walking in the same direction that she was but in a completely different street. She descended some ascending stairs and climbed a chasm. She eventually reached her precise destination a circle of standing stones made of polished obsidian and carved with runes.

There was another spirit waiting there. Smaller than Simdred, looking like a young female barely developing her feminity. Her skin was tanned, and she wore a white coat the fabric like the one worn by Simdred the first time she had met Rosian. Her golden eyes were two big orbs behind glasses made of the same material as Simdred's broken mask and her white hair was now tied in two neat braids at her back.

You've changed dear. It fits you.

The spirit stands there for a moment, almost blushing before smiling and nodding.

Rosian, dear, this is one off my mother's son daughter, Necessary, Therefore Possible. Necessary, Therefore Possible this is Rosian, god of dreams, fancy tittles and a charmer.

Pleasure to make you acquitance.

Should she give some of her corked dreams to the young Necessary, Therefore Possible? It would make her grow. Perhaps. But they were her dreams. Why should she share them?

The realm of Dreams - Xelnirov

The hunter has set a fire. It's a small one, barely a kindling of a flame, and it is carefully concealed with rocks, leaves and other debris. He cooks some meat, smokes some other and meanwhile entertains himself carving the tiger's bones. He builds himself some tools, sharp needles, knives, spikes, hooks... The hunter's trade is never ending.

Satisfied with his new utensils he partakes on the beasts meat, whatever had spawned the particular dream was salty, and started cleaning the beasts skin and preparing it for tanning.

17. - Top - End - #227

Dream Neutral Ground Rosian, Simdred, N,TP

"Pleasure is all mine."

He said with a small bow, smiling lightly, eyes holding still only long enough to greet her, then resumed looking over what he could see in front of him, so as to keep Simdred and Necessary, Therefore Possible in sight.

"This is certainly an interesting place, fascinating really."

Ever since his nature had changed, evolved one could say, to expand what he could claim as his domain, the silver in his eyes had become more pure, almost like a star in the sky over polished silver, though they still had a metallic sheen to them. His simple clothes beneath the ever shifting black (currently) cloak he wore had changed slightly to have silver contrasting against black.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Birth of a new god- creation and troubles
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Birth of a New God
    Let it never be said that Pernieth was not careful. It was much less to do with his temperament, and far more to do with his nature. He had an eternity to weigh his actions, and his people rarely suffered for his waiting. So he considered each possibility carefully before doing it.

Such it was with expanding his power into the domain of flesh and animals. Someone had to care for them, and they were close enough to the Forest that it seemed natural to enfold them within his domain. So he did, drawing on the power of his Alphas, and the animals across the First Tree.

It was at this moment that something went terribly wrong, an unforeseen consequence of actions many eons ago. The Shepherd had long since fallen to the ravages of time, dying on the very First Tree that Pernieth still called home. Yet for many years, the god of Death had kept the shades of dead gods in check. No more. In a last effort of hatred, for both his death, and Pernieth's assimilation of his once-domain, the shade of the Shepherd lashed out, cutting deep into Pernieth, and drawing sap. This divine blood of the Plant god was infused with both his nature, and the Shepherd's hatred. Pernieth tried to catch it to stop the inevitable, but could not, and the sap fell out of his reach.

As the blood-sap spills, new life was formed. And so Valask Noir comes to life surrounded by the strength of pure hatred as it surpasses even death, swelling all around him in the shadows of his creation.

Born by blood, the hatred may be what malformed his creation, but it was the bitter sweet taste of revenge that infected his mind. Already present before his tongue could even taste it swelled within him, consuming, confusing.

So satisfying... It was like a drug, his first taste of existence....

So this was life, and this was his creator. Why could he feel so much HaTrEd towards him already. Valask should be thankful for his own creation but why did he feel that he had been robbed.

He looked at the world around him, his creators home and elements of his domain surrounded him. No matter how far his unformed energy scanned the planet he could not find solitude from his makers past.
    He was infected by Shepard's lust for vengeance for what was stolen from him. Part of him wanted to try take the vengeance there and then, but he hadn't known how to.

He could feel the will of Shepard's shade taunting him to do it. It threatened to create Valask in his image, another piece of vengeance birthed from this powerful emotion, Hatred.

Valask instead fled.
    Spoiler: Finding his form
    Show
    Confused and scared he delayed his physical formation as he searched for a distraction as far from his creators domain as possible. He was quickly lured to a land of stone and tall building, filled with funny creatures who glowed with what he understood, Hatred.
    Suddenly he didn't feel so lost and alone, this is somewhere he might belong.

There was one mind that sung with more hatred and a desire for vengeance that would dwarf even Shepard's Shade. So naturally Valask investigated.

Probing the mind of a jester performing for a royal, Valask bathed in delight, rejoicing in the pure and dark driving force of this creatures hatred. It's whole life had been devoted to humiliating itself and taking abuse for this one opportunity. He could hear what the creature wanted to do and so Valask made it possible.

Revenge was taken and it was beautiful. Things were right again and Valask almost felt happy.
    It was a rush and he wanted more, he tried to make himself known to more and encouraged them to act on their hatred too. For a small part it worked, some violent people were suceptable to his hatred and grew addicted to it, but it wasn't as satisfying for Valask and soon the majority of these creatures tried to reject him. Rejecting hatred!? He was pushed away, rejected, alone again.

He tried to visit his friend only to find others of his kind executing him. He exploded with rage and hatred letting it all flow as he took his physical form dictated by the failed concoction of his fathers intentions and his enemies hatred.

He slew many guards that night, not enough to shift the future but enough to release his misguided hatred for Pernieth.
    However he couldn't escape the hatred he had for himself as he looked upon the form he had been given. He was a failure and he hated it so much he tore at himself until he was a disfigured mess.

He took the jesters dead body and left the material plane planning never to walk upon it again. He made a new form for himself, melded from the jester, and a new mask which he fused to his disfigured face. His hatred swelled and made him stronger as he accepted it. As he grew stronger he created concealable means to deliver vengeance, so his poisoned claws were created. The very weapon the jester had used, it just seemed so fitting to replicate his tutor.

Wandering the goldly realms
    Now feeling safe and secure with his mask and hidden weapons
    Valask knew to keep growing in strength he would need an understanding of things, one brought only from those with experience.
    So he now travels, seeking out those more experienced than he. Wandering the planes of the gods with chaos as his compass, hoping to meet again with his creator away from his place of creation. Or at the least simply bump into another individual that would aid or teach him the ways of things.

Show
    12=15-3 created organization (order of vengeance- assassins)
    10=12-2 created battle artefact- Mask
    7=10-3 ranked up, DR-7
    4=7-3 created battle artefact- Claws
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-01 at 03:39 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

The Kix Horde - Purity
    The Kix began to slowly expand from their subterranean home. With help from the lights gifted by Kith they found that darkness wasn't a concern as much yet were still slowed by the freezing gaze of Xirmr'z, just as everyone else. They continued to grow, fighting off animals and natives, and spreading spores that would grow into the next wave of Kix. Yet Tizn'm had passed blinks ago and left the Kixian Horde to battle amongst themselves.
    That was during winter. When H'vooz aligned with Oussia the Kix surged forth in unfathomed energy. From their humble beginnings they spread to encompass all that was visible from their ancient battleground. When they came upon a hamlet they washed upon it as a green tide, barbarians fighting in a screaming, unified mass while tacticians directed the Horde and vitalist kept them healed. Like a hazy sea they began to wash upon the Challenge Mountains and Surface Neutral Ground, held back for now by the flames of cities.

MIC - Shivian Plain
    The Mardu gathered up the corpses of the nightmare engines hurled at them from the void. They had largely become mechanized anyway but still tinkered with the smaller ones, beasts that had jaws to devour the fallen mechanicals in a bid to repurpose them for future mechanics. What's more they had an odd habit of feeding off fear, drawing terror that would've been directed at a Mardu toward itself. When the Rix Maadi discovered the Ganduur they immediately repurposed the basic model to possess the ability to terror smith the built up metal and fear for the glory of Iu'etten.
    At the same time they built upon the guile of goblinkind. The new mech was smaller than the Gaama, almost smaller than the Aram that would've housed, capable of burying through the ground, and based on the recently created Ganduur. These Taarka would help serve as scouts, squeezing into places that the goblinkind would have a hard time reaching, and finding threats before they would become any more than a nuisance for either Krenko-Ka or Arams.

Grimgok and Mal - Omen Tower
    Grimgok clapped his hands and Gok said "We have done much tinkering, as you can see! Taarka, Gaama, Ganduur, Sharaat, Ataa so far and new ones all the time. Then rockets, bombs, guns, all sorts of fun! You share first, Grim give you knowledge! You have means?" He decided to not mention the Khesh, they didn't need to know from him about that terror inducing tunneler the Rix Maadi used.

Grenzo and Valask Noir - Floating through the Void
    Grenzo flared to life as a new divinity approached. In the bonfire a face formed from the void, grinning at the jester. A mug floated from the fire, filled with a flaming liquid. The fire boomed out, His voice the sound of a knot popping within His flame, "Welcome to the show! Please, enjoy a mug as we gaze upon this Playground. You must be new here, My first name is Grenzo. With each accomplish of My children below I have earned another name for them to refer to Me by. What name do you prefer to be called?"

Show
    Grenzo: 1; Chaos, Cultist, Goblin, Sin PAP
    Cultist (Everything in secrecy): Create Subrace Taarka - Scouts that are borderline small/tiny, burrowers that keep an eye where the Aram or Goblins aren't already nested.
    Goblin (Protect Goblin Kind): Create Subrace Ganduur - Based on the wreckage of the Nightmare Engines hurled down to the Playground by TukTuk, a touch smaller than a pony. They help keep the nightmares away by absorbing fear around them and keep the warrens or factories clean by devouring remains.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP;
    The Sun and the Comet turn with the seasons. The Playground getting twice the sunlight and alternatively empowering plant kind or burning the rest.
    Last edited by Gunhaven; 2015-06-07 at 02:24 AM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Valask Noir and Grenzo - Floating through the Void
    "Valask Noir" he replies unsure as his gloved hand slips around the mug and his mask tilts forward as he gazes upon its contents.

The bells of his hat jingle as he looks towards the fire.
    "Please tell me of your children. What is this show you speak of?"

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo and Valask Noir - Floating through the Void
    Grenzo laughed, the cackle of a hearty fire, and said, His voice the sizzle of that fire, "This play is the acts of those below! The human toiling in the fields only for the Goblin to replace the pumpkin with a bomb. The Aram trying out a new design for a Gaama only for it to go crazy and kill him. Gigantism affecting a gnome, who then gives birth to a midget. The progress, the happiness, the tragedy; stories being told below us with every blink of our eyes."
    Grenzo tried to think of how to explain His children, deciding to just grab a passing station full of terrified Tohiish who didn't expect to be between their Lord and His visitor. After a minute of terrified screaming from the crew they calm down enough to get over the initial terror to cheer at their Lord and shoot off a couple dozen rockets at the two deity's general direction. Those that hit Valask find the explosions bother him little, little puffs of explosion.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

Hidden Lab

One goblin tech came around the corner to see what the loud noise coming from the Tank room was before he noticed the newly born god out of his tank and completely free. Eyes wide with both fear and shock he immediately ran to a big red button and hit it as hard as he could before running away while screaming his head off.

It wasn't long until a squad of fully armored, quite hilariously so goblins ran into the Tank Room. They were fully dressed in black plate with "SECURITY" printed accross their breastplates in bright yellow letters.

In their hands, they held large rifles that looked like they were designed to take down dragons with super wide barrels and a glossy black finish.

One of the goblins shouted out "Use tranquilizers, men! Shoot to control!"

All barrels lined up and bolts of lightning shot out of the barrels at the Tank-Born God.
    Currently Playing

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Omen Tower- Bobby

Bobby came stumbling out of her room, naked save for the sheet that she haphazardly wrapped around herself and held up with one hand against her breast while the otherhand held Hero within her firm grasp, it's Divine blade fully extended.

She stumbled down the hall, her eyes though glazed over and dream-like were full of determination and her heavily tattooed skin was drenched in sweat. It was time to save her god and she wasn't going to wait a moment later.

Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin

The King Knight in his frozen state upon his frozen throne with his left eye shattered beyond repair turned his gaze upwards, the entirety of the Labyrinth violently shaking against the effort and his lips moved. "K-Kethniciel.... Father....H-Help."
    Currently Playing

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

Valask Noir and Grenzo - Floating through the Void
    "Huh" Valask replies amusedly on a heavy breath, his bells jingle as he tilts his head watching the display.

"Hmm, quite fascinating. I have no children but I can see those touched by my brief presence." Valask is now looking past the show back to the playground. Another rocket threatens to tickle him but it is quickly redirected to the one who fired it.

He now directs his attention to the Tohiish.
    "Tell me, creatures of Gorenzo, a name, one name of a particular creature who has wronged you. Give me the name of one that one who has earned your hatred!"

With that name and details he will then pull on the threads of hatred of the organisation that has grown from his brief interaction, and direct it towards the Tohiish's answer.

Valask turns back to the fire. Although the masks expression has not change, he seems pleased with himself.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

Inside Simdred

Even as Simdred fought against her growing addiction towards dreams, another whisper, so gentle spoke to her deep self.

"Ahhh....would you look at that juicy morsel? Just look at it. Take a good look. Mmmmm....so sweet.... so good....so.....empowering. Are you sure you don't want to take a sip? Are you positive? I think you do. Can you imagine the power? You wouldn't need to follow a little godling around. You wouldn't have to serve anyone...No...You would have the power..Ha! Look at that bottle!.."

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Dog-Stick (Nourishment 1AP): Whenever Simdred feeds on dreams, she recieves double the power and energy she would otherwise get. Essentially, her very touch empowers dreams right before she feeds on them.
    Currently Playing

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Secret Goblin Laboratory

Shog sniffed suspiciously one last time at the items before being satisfied. It didn't smell magical but then again he wasn't quite sure what magic smelled like. He imagined it was a more earthy smell. Kind of like poop maybe. He felt he would know when something was magical at least. Then he noticed the creatures as the lightning crackled over his back plating before dissipating harmlessly. He got the feeling he was supposed to be affected somehow after the zap but he wasn’t quite sure how. He nearly ate them right then and there before he realized the attacks seemed to come from something other than magic. The power came from some sort of technology instead of magic. He had just started considering the implications of technology compared to magic and whether it should be something he was concerned about when his thoughts are interrupted by a loud grumbling noise from his stomach. His earlier resolve to eat them came back quickly with all philosophical thoughts forgotten. Might as well give them a chance to talk before eating them though. They may have some bigger food to share and he doubted they could out run him.

Shog hungry. Well Shog not truly hungry but Shog like idea of belly not being empty so Shog say Shog is hungry. Why should Shog not eat you? Shog eat you and our belly be slightly less empty and you won’t care about empty belly. Shog thinks that win for all. Shog says moving slowly forward towards the creatures. If they tried to run he would chase after them with amazing speed but for now he wanted to conserve energy and see if they did anything interesting.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

Hidden Lab

The armored goblins looked at eachother.

"Shog? Did it just name itself?"

"I think it did."

"Ahn's hairy bum..."

"Nevermind that, you fools! The experiment worked! Well..not exactly according to plan but it worked!" A shout raised over the steel plated heads and a female goblin in a lab coat with brilliantly blue hair pushed past them, smacking a few across their heads as she did so.

Finally, she ended up standing before Shog, adjusting her glasses and taking a good look at him. "We have plenty! Have a feeling you'll like this one! Come!"

So, she led the way through the vast chambers of the laboratory when they finally reached the top where a couple zepplin's were parked, halfling and human slaves unloading the cargo only to stop and stare at the newly born god in awe.

There was also one of the flying whales that populated the playground's sky firmly chained to the ground, a few goblins stood by, apparantly they were ready to slaughter the creature for goblin consumption. Luckily for them, they had not done so yet.

The female goblin scientist simply turned to Shog with a smile on her face and said. "Well, what are you waiting for? Eat!"
    Currently Playing

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Grenzo, Tohiish Station, and Valask Noir - Floating through the Void
    The Tohiish debate amongst themselves before tinkering with a rocket. In flames they wrote a name, a human Aerialist who had stiffed them a shipment of ethanol from their Father, and partied when they eventually received news of his death through mysterious circumstances. Grenzo seemed to share in this pleasure and sent out a lick of flame in the general direction of Valask. A whisper, the invitation of fire on a cold night, "Come, let me show you something fitting for a fellow agent of chaos."

Grenzo and Valask Noir - the Madhouse
    It was the first time He entered but He immediately knew which section was His. While Yhrzallus' Rhaki Elves toiled in their section and Ahn's swamp continued to birth corruption, Grenzo's Orange Khaadi had set up a massive circus tent. Inside the Oranges, heads of Jack-o'-lanterns and speckled with scales of a dragon on a body that resembled a goblin, and Yellows, creatures that look vaguely like goblins of various shades of yellow, Khaadi performed in increasingly insane acts to impress their friends and gain their approval. Grenzo burned several pseudo-natural creatures that had the unfortunate circumstance to be caught by the madness, and said "These are the souls of My children. You are welcome to join us in this Plane, letting you and those who learn of you mold your section to your liking. Although... The color scheme will need adjusting to accept a fourth... Orange for Mine, Green for Ahn, Purple for Yhrzallus. Yellow for Mine and Ahn, Red for Mine and Yhrzallus, Blue for Ahn and Yhrzallus...when we finally interact with Yhrzallus again... Suggestions...brother?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

The bells jingle as his head darts around, so much to look at.
    Finally with an odd giggle of amusement his gaze returns to Grenzo.

With one hand tucked against his stomach and the other held out to the side, his bells rattle delightfully as he leans over deeply in a heavy bow.

"You are too kind, I shall accept."

Standing up right again he taps his fingers to the masks chin as he looks to the area he is to mold with contemplating humms.

"This is going to be fun! But I needn't any colors." he says almost excitedly.

The floor begins changing at his feet, spreading outward from where he stands. Large polished tiles of black and white marble checker the ground. Where his domain bleeders into others it will create a checkered motly of their colours in varying shades.

There's a soft grinding sound as invisible sheets of glass rise along selected lines of joining tiles.
    'A glass maze' - over time the glass frosts over into a reflective mirror surface, and back again.
    At the far end large chess pieces, perfectly formed and set up, rise from the checkered marble floor.

"So... what do you think so far?"
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-02 at 03:53 AM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

With a pop of a knot, Grenzo hurled a nearby sniveling Orange Khaadi at the chess board that Valask had created. The creature cleaved in two on one of the glass walls, the component souls bleeding into a black pawn piece. As the souls took the new form it began to shuffle back and forth on its tile, getting used to being a black pawn. With another pop, the Cackling Flame said "An excellent start, brother! Tell me, will you send your souls to do as I've done with one of Mine? Perhaps the tormented souls of those your children kill forced to wander the maze for eternity? Or have you grander plans for your vengeance and pawns?"
    Show
    Grenzo: 1; Chaos, Sin PAP
    Chaos: Create Subrace - Black Khaadi. Meant for Valask Noir as a welcoming gift to the Madhouse, it's ultimately up to him if he uses them or discards them to wallow in misery.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP