New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

The Madhouse - Grenzo, Valask Noir, Kerx

With a loud and sickening wet pop, a goblin appears between the 2 deities, greener than green with golden horns upon it's head, a firey red mane pulled into a ponytail and beady little red eyes that burned like an inferno.

In a singsong voice, he immediately started. "What's this? What's this? There's slaughter in the air!" He spun around and stared at Valask Noir for a moment before spinning back to Grenzo. "WHO THE HELL IS THAAAAAAATTTTT?????"
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

"I wish not to dwell with the victims but those that have filled themselves with my hatred and seen vengeance a plenty!"

-then the interruption-

There's an ominous jingle of Valask's bells as he leans forward over the strange newcomer. His upside down face falls infront of the goblins view.

"Why I am Valask Noir, and who would you be? You seem quite different to the others."

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Dream Neutral Ground Rosian, Simdred, N,TP

N,TP is the one to answer first, Simdred seemingly busy with an internal soliloquy going over the prons and cons about giving to temptation.

This was initially built as a haven. A place for dream's safety away from Mezethera's terrors. Here dreams are nurtured and in turn used to grow. When the taint from Mezethera's left the seas and nights it became a refuge for the last daemons. Although the term spirit is in vogue now, the other having too many strong connotations in mortal minds. What you are seeing now isn't the city in its full splendor as most dreamers have been evicted out of the Moon, were the dream's material reflection lays after the attack. Pardon the inexacttitude but actual statistical data would be complex to process out of context. Unaccurate as it may aproximation to zero is a valid work hypothesis.

That appears to snap Simdred out of it. And she laughs. Nerviously.

Dear, you are doing to much math and too little thinking. I know, I know, you are thinking about a hundred things at once. But could we hurry up? We require a rute to the realm dreams, as close to Xelnirov as you can get us and I need... refreshments.

N,TP decides that correcting Simdred (she isn't thinking about a hundred things at the same time, she can think up to a hundred things indeed but she isn't doing so at the moment) would prove in redundant and innecessary conversation. Instead of that she produces a pouch containing ten flaks, each shines with golden hopes, and then her data tendrils fidget the runic circle by which she stands.

For an instant nothing happens, then the circles upper layer starts to swirl, spinning around itself. As it halts the runes connecting to each pillar have changed, locked in something similar to coordinates. One by one they lit in fiery light and when the last shines the circle's interior has changed. What was before a short neongrass field has been switched by a lavender's field. The purplish plants form a perfect circle, none crossing the stone circle treshold. The startled butterflies, blue wings tipped in black, do in fact cross the circle swirling out towards Dream Neutral Ground. Some are trapped on Simdred's dreamcatcher, soon surrounded by the webbing and reduced to nothingness, this seems to drive a self pleasured expression to the Praetor who smiles as she walks the treshold.

Come Rosian, dear, the path will only remain open for ten standard units of measure.

The Omen Tower - Grimgok and Mal
    Mal would look confused if he still had flesh to show emotions or the organs responsible for their processment. As it stood he was simply startled. What to share with the goblins? He couldn't share the wooden designs, for they required a comprehension of the material that he couldn't really instill on the goblins and they were also sacred, nor was he certain that the goblins would even appreciate them. Still there had to be something. Something he could give away.

And there was. He would share with the goblins their treatises on mech piloting, and improving, teaching them how to instill some little magic and engineer it into something much more powerful than its parts. The same principle could be applied to mortals, like he himself had done with his own body, and certainly the goblins would benefit from being more... mechanical.

The Omen Tower- Bobby, Ur

While Ur didn't stop the mortal he rested one of his hands at her shoulder.

"I'll accompany you if you want to leave. But I would advice prudence. Have you recovered your strength and are you certain you want to go? As is we do not have tools to defeat what we might find, nor flames to liberate your god."

The Realm of Dreams - Xelnirov

Xelnirov stirred as he felt the obsidian portal in the field nearby swirling. Where there had been an eternal tide of lavender a hole suddenly appeared. The realm's dusk contrasting against the bright grass from the moon. The spirit raised his rifle, simple without sight that could give him away and the wood covered in carefully rolled black pelts, the weapon would shead no light and not give him away. He took aim, taking a breath as he sensed movement. He released it slowly as he recognized his sister. He didn't fire.

Spoiler
    Show

Mal is sharing with the goblins the mechanika (from Iron Kingdoms) and steam powers (from Dragonmech).

Eucle 4 AP 2 PAP

1 PAP Create Concept (Moon Rules): Moongrels and those following the moon pantheon versed in Gramarie can now use the residual power from the Visionary's attack to become chromancer (it's always been one of my favourite gramarie PrCs).

1 PAP Create Subrace (Souls Must be Free): Hoarding Dragons are those dragons who have a strong connection to Eucle, god of hoards, most old Wealth Dragons become Hoarding Dragons when they die.

0 AP Create Subrace (Using Mirror of Maybes): Archdaemon the Archdaemon (i'm going with daemon spelling from now on with a not so subtle retcon, so there can be true demons) are daemons who have partaken on god's dreams. They have the monster of Legacy template and divine rank 0. This makes Simdred the first Archdaemon, still the term spirit is prefered.

0 AP Teach Populace (Using the Hammer): Eucle followers can now also explicitly trade dreams with constructs (until now it was only with undead). Again trying to take a dream by force ruins it.

4 AP remaining

Lylien 0 AP + 1 PAP remaining

1 PAP Nourishment (Void takes precedence): Lylien is rereinforcing Neutral Ground's barrier, negating Pestilences that come from the void.

0 AP Teach Populace (Using Runic Stones): Rune casting, Lylien is transfering the knowledge from rune using to the moongrel.

0 AP Create Subrace (Using Scrolls of Purity): City - Mechs like the goddess mech body now there are large constructs that can serve as small cities (Lylien herself is a large metropolis) walking around the Bahosian forest.

0 AP Create Concept (Using Seed Chorus): The goddess singers can create living armor in addition to living weapons, they combine the psychic wraithwood with wealth dragon's chitin to create insectile looking armor. The associated class is the Ironsoul Forgemaster (which prereq changes to Moongrel), in addition if an Ironsoul Forgemaster crafts living armor or weapons, or aids a singer in doing so, provided he (the crafter) has access to armor bond or weapon bond class features, other moongrels can also invest essentia and make bonds with the items.

0 AP remaining
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-02 at 01:30 PM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

The Omen Tower - Bobby, Ur

Bobby turned, without moving her lips, her voice chimed like a chain of bells in the wind. "What would you have me do then? My god remains trapped and we just wait? Humanity is in danger while the Ice-Bitch crawls across the world and we wait? I have the strength, the weapon, all I lack is the fire. I will acquire the candlebra and then...then we can get the flames."

Kerx grinned and raised a finger in a matter of fact manner. "I am Kerx! Kerx the Avatar of Ahn! Ahn the Disaster Thumb! Ahn the Lucky Thumb! Ahn the God who holds sway over Luck, Trickery, Envy and Pestilence! Ahn who sits on the Bloody Throne and the one who created all of that!"

Kerx pointed at the distance with a grin at Ahn's portion of the Madhouse. It was an endless expanse of twisted vines, roots and trees, massive rocks jut out of it's expanse, corruption seeping through every crack and crevice. It appeared to be silent and brooding save for the occasional roar of some kind of monster hidden within it's darkness.
    Currently Playing

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground

Hidden Lab
    Shog opens his jaw in a large grin. Large trails of saliva slowly dribble from his mouth. There is a slight hissing noise when the saliva touches the ground as it dissolves small holes in the ground. He sways slightly and then there is a small poof sound as many spikes pop from his back at massive speeds. Small tendrils of flesh are attached to some of them while others are free of the tendrils. They slam home into the whale and a few of the larger creatures gawking at him. The flesh tendrils become taut and quickly drag the still living victims towards him. The whale's chains groan and the whale releases a horrible noise for just a second before the whale's flesh gives. Large chunks of meat hurtles back towards Shog spraying blood everywhere. A fair portion of the whale remains still attached to the chains with several of the tendril free spikes still in it. Shog grabs a few of the larger portions of meat off the spikes before they return to his back with the remaining meat still attached. Most of the humans are still flailing about on his back screaming in pain.

Shog starts digging in. Shog *slurp* good now. Shog get rest *munch* later. *glomp* What you want from Shog? Shog *burp* going to be very *glurp* busy soon. Shog says as he eats the meat chunks. He felt so full of energy and he needed to use it for something. Well there was something he could do while eating. He slowly formed a plane of existence

Spoiler
    Show
    12ap=15ap-3 ap create plane
    The Plane of Shog
    Heavy gravity
    Normal Time
    Infinite size
    Alterable Morphic
    Dead Magic

Currently the plane is just one flat empty wasteland. It will be filled up shortly but Shog is distracted right now.

Last edited by Hamste; 2015-06-02 at 02:26 PM.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Valask stands straight and with a tilt of his head stares aimlessly into the corrupt forest in a still silence.

"Krex, Grenzo, thank you for everything brothers, may I call you brothers? As much as I wish to enjoy this madness in your company I have a small matter of unfinished bussiness to attend. However it is not urgent, should there be anything you need of me or wish to share that I should know before leaving?
    Say what can we do later for fun, in celebration of this union?

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    3=4-1 Join pantheon
    0=3-3 raise divine rank, 7-8
    Having found a space to be free Valask can feel his powers growing. The forest reminds him of his conception and he not only can feel the hate return, but control it too.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-02 at 02:21 PM.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Ur didn't seem fazed, not for an instant. He answer similarly with his mind.

Yes, the candle might be moved. We didn't want to propose that option though, we felt that doing so would alter the rules of the challenge. But since you proposed it. First let's get you an armor.

He leads her to where some tresla armorers are waiting, accompanied by some Abeslari. They have tiny wraithwood saps and plaques of chitine peeled away from wealth dragons.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Marut IV

The prosperity god himself walked to the upside down Marut, even as the creature's leg was turn to rust the god catch him before his fall. A new golden leg, made from dreamstuff was put in place.

"Yes. She misspoke. Anyone who calls others a thief without basis, anyone who makes others jump through hoops, is anyone who is not being wholy honest. You are an unreliable narrator. You are not her. But tell her. Insulting me is not the proper way to avoid conflict."

The marut is thrown across the dream like a ragdoll and the god draws both hammer and tetsubo.

"As for your other question. The dreams are going to my daughter. She is calling them. It won't be safe outside, don't try to follow."
    The Marut scarcely seems to notice as it is thrown across the dream, skidding to a stop without harm. It stares down at its new leg, touching it with what could almost be considered curiosity. "I--I shall await thee here, if I may," it replies as the Wealth god vanishes, still staring at its new leg.

When Simdred and Rosian appear and begin talking to Necessary, Therefore Possible, the Marut looks up and wanders over near them, limping ever so slightly on its new leg. It does not speak, stopping a fair distance away and buzzing slightly as it observes the god, avatar, and demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Labyrinth of the Vanquished King, Godsfought, Reean Isles - Ulvin

The King Knight in his frozen state upon his frozen throne with his left eye shattered beyond repair turned his gaze upwards, the entirety of the Labyrinth violently shaking against the effort and his lips moved. "K-Kethniciel.... Father....H-Help."
    A single tear falls from the top of the triangle in Oussia, dropping from the Void into the Playground. The tear shapes itself into a Marut as it falls, landing at the shores of Godsfought. Heedless of the Elemental Grues, the mechanical creature walks steadily to the center of the Labyrinth, standing before Ulvin. "Thou lost thy duel with the goddess of Winter lawfully; she did not use trickery to defeat thee, nor was her victory unlawful. My master cannot simply invalidate her lawful right to place thee here." The Marut paused for a long moment, looking at the ice-bound god. "However, he can help those who lawfully come to aid thee. I am that help. This is all he may lawfully do." With that, the Marut moves back into the labyrinth, seeking those lost souls who came to help their god and guiding them to the central chamber.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Kethneciel
    1 AP, 0 PAP

-1 AP: Nourishment (The Law lights the path). Lawful adventurers seeking to free Ulvin from his prison find themselves aided by a powerful elder Marut, which shows them the way through the Labyrinth and helps them to fight the Elemental Grues. If they succumb to the taint of Godsfought, the Marut also grants them a swift and relatively painless death.

0 AP, 0 PAP Remaining
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #249
    Firbolg in the Playground

Random places upon the Playground: Northmen

One day additional ships arrive in places whence the Northmen have previously had peaceful contact. (Such as Ulvin's kingdom, with outlawed alcohol...)

They begin asking round-about questions about the Dragons, or even some creature named Nus the Ig...

Wherever there is a trading port by the sea. If asked why they wish to know they say only that they have been asked to quest the information.

High above, Hemeliosa watches their search, having no reason to interfere. At the very least, it is entertaining to watch.

In the Plane of Fire: Ignus' Avatar moves about searching out those that she has wronged before, but unable to find them.

The Judgement Seat: Ignus still stands before Kenethciel, waiting, though growing impatient and agitated.

The Frozen North: High atop the tallest, most southern point in the mountain chain surrounding the frozen north stands a Northman with golden eyes, looking from Horizon to horizon as though on guard.

Show
    Ignus: 2-1 Remaining; Hemeliosa: 0 Remaining

Ignus: 1 AP: Join Pantheon of Goodly Protection.

Hemeliosa: 0: Mark Mortal: Gullintanni The Watcher (Reincarnated Heroic Quasi-Immortal). He possesses a Horn of Valhalla, a Horn of Blasting, and a Horn of Sounding all combined in one item. His Iron Horn of Valhalla is special. While it otherwise acts as a normal Horn of Valhalla, it summons Einharjar. He can see over any distance in any conditions. If another plane has a physical manifestation in the void, he can see into it. If another plane is coexistent he can see into it. He has no need for Sleep Food or Water and does not age. A small difficult trail (DC 35 to climb) leads up to his perch from the interior of the Frozen North, this is the only means of reaching him.

New Magical Item: Horn of Sounding (Copper): Often carried by guards in fortress towns while watching for invaders. A Horn of sounding when used (like a normal horn) alerts all people within 1 mile of danger.
    Horn of Sounding (Bronze): Same s above, but all people within 5 miles.
    Horn of Sounding (Silver): Same as above, but all people within 10 miles.
    Prices: Copper: 800 Gold, Bronze: 1,800 Gold, Silver: 3000 Gold
    Requirements: Craft Wondrous Item; Caster Level 5, 8, 11; Spell: Sound Burst; XP: 10, 15, 20
    Spoiler: Silver Horn Appearance
    Show
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-02 at 05:10 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Visionary

The arrival of Eucle gained the attention of the great old one. Cannons all aimed directly at the God of Wealth, "You are late."

Matron Nosh steps backwards for a moment, feeling the mind of her master upon her. She then addresses the Divinities. "Your first judgement has come. What is the course of action we should take regarding the God of Wealth? Deliberate, but do so quickly." the scepters given to the holders of the thrones light up. The Divinities find power in the thrones themselves accessible to them, if they choose to stay.

Spoiler
    Show
    10 - 2 Create Pantheon Divinities - 3 Create Artifact The Divine Thrones (Combat Artifact) = 5

Spoiler: The Divinities
    Show

When the Visionary collected mortals and Gods alike to himself upon his awakening it was for one simple reason. To create a replacement for the Elder Gods in the form of a new council. Zalasram was dead, The Cosmic Mother would soon be beyond even the reasoning of the Gods, and his own Vision had foretold his death.

The Members of the Divinities are responsible for judging Gods, the power of the Pantheon can be used to punish or reward Gods who have acted in accordance with the comic rules or offended the Divinities. The power of the Divinities can only be used if all members of the Pantheon agree upon the action, and even then only in the spirit of punishment or reward.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

11. - Top - End - #251

The Divinities:

Hemeliosa blinks. "He protects what is his. You do not necessarily hold any power or sway over any other being. Death is permanent, and an end to all living influence, as such I see nothing wrong with his actions. Any dead creature is thus incapable of being judged, and since all creatures eventually cease to be, all judgements are pointless. All that matters is Order. He is upholding Order against you, who violate it."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-06-02 at 07:05 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

Kealoharen - The Dark Grove

Kealoharen saw the departure of the forces from the grove, and saw that the conflict had finally ended. Perhaps there truly was a hope for the future. A hope for peace. Kealoharen wanted to aid those who strove for peace and happiness, and so Kealoharen began to ascend above the world, as their power began to grow - not quite beyond that allowed withing the world yet, but approaching that point.

Spoiler: Kealoharen AP
    Show
    Initial AP: [3]
    AP Gain: [+3]
    AP Expenditure:
    Gain Portfolio Element (Peace) [-2]
    Gain Domain (Hope) [-3] - Kealoharen gains the Hope domain, with the Peace portfolio. Create Populace (Aasimar) and Create Plane (Affilia) fulfill the 5 ap cost.
    Remaining AP: [1]

Clora - The Void

Clora floated in the void. Taking a rest much like the Mother once had. Althia would carry out her will for the time being. However, resting without production would be foolish. Clora created two knew tools - should an attacker seek her out in the future, they would have to be hard pressed overpower her. She had her armor and her lance, and so next she created a massive shield - a shield of bone much like the armor she bore, but then covered it with flesh. A shield that would absorb attacks and regenerate, just like the flesh of the living. Following that, she created an amulet, imbuing it with healing energies - The ring would rapidly heal damage delt by enemies, perhaps just enough to give an edge.

Spoiler: Clora AP
    Show
    Initial AP: [3]
    AP Gain: [+5]
    AP Expenditure:
    Create Combat Artifact x2 Combo (Shield of Flesh & the Amulet of Divine Healing[-6] - Clora creates two new combat artifacts - A shield made of flesh and bone - bordering on a living organism, as well as an amulet that rapidly heals the wearer.
    Remaining AP: [2]

Althia, Cho'zak, Lum'ohs, Fenrir, various undead, & large wolves - Frozen Stoixia

Althia spoke to the wolf at the lead. "We seek a home, a land to share. We do not wish to impose, and if required, we will leave. We take bodies, and give them a second life. We can give the mortal immortality, and the dead, life. If you will take us in this land, we will aid you when called upon in return. A boon, for a boon." Althia spoke, and the undead with her nodded in agreement.
    Last edited by smashingBrawler; 2015-06-02 at 10:26 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253

The Divinities:

Hemeliosa glances at the goblins sitting with her. "You will agree with me, or be destroyed. If I am Destruction, I will fulfill that role as it has been appointed." She hefts her 'scepter' which is more like some gruesome morning star meant to cause pain.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

Grimgok and Mal - Omen Tower
    Grimgok reached into a crevice on his body. With a sickening tug he pulled out a jar of ethanol, a brain floating within. With some difficulty he managed to sound sad as he said "Deal's deal. Grim'll help with designs. Gok'll tell Mardu about fellow developments."
    Of course Gok didn't have to tell Mal that Grim was fully aware and capable of delving into other developments. Grim fine tuned his sensors as he was placed on the floor next to Mal. Gok double checked that his receiver was on to hear what Grim heard as he strapped on his rocket pack again. Finally with a wave farewell he ran at the nearest window and barreled through it, activating the rocket pack when he was in the rain, and heading back to the Complex.

Grenzo, Krex, Valask Noir - the Madhouse
    Grenzo flicked flame at Valask as He said "Go brother. We will drink deeply of My blood when you return and enjoy this game we play. Maybe when you return we can play a grand trick like when I stole that child's heart for leaving her mom, then attacked the mom. Or when Ahn helped spread disease across the playground in place of our sister."

TukTuk upon his Throne - the Visionary
    TukTuk grinned and said "We don't punish the wealth god. He has aided us below in the past and I won't betray an ally like that. Threats aren't needed, sister! We are family now!" He sounded particularly giddy about having a lawful sister to share the rule with, cackling for half a minute. He would have fun with this newest position as he slightly altered the Visionary's dogma to have some more chaos with this part in their play.

Show
    Grenzo: 1; Sin PAP
    0=1-1: Join the latest music sensation, the Divinities.
    Grenzo's Dogma: Actions carried out by the Divinity must have some variable attached. The reward lasts for a range of time, the punishment leaves some percentage untouched, the judgement is given some level of leeway in interpretation by those judging and judged.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

The Divinities

Ahn took a moment in thought before he busyed out laughing as he took the form of a pretty young human man in fine green clothing and a golden horned helm. He pointed a finger at Eucle and shouted out loud amidst boistrous laughter "Give Eucle what he came here for! His daughter, let him take her! Ha! Haha! Holy dung! Let the father teach the child and we're free of any responsibility! Ha!"

The God of Luck quickly composed himself before clearing his throat and grinning for a moment. He pointed his finger at Hemeliosa "No need for any of that! We are supposed to work together or so you Law is Rule types forget what teamwork means? Ha! Hahahaha! We work together, Brothers and Sisters! The Wealth God gets his child back and leaves without harm!"

Bobby selects and armor that essentially makes her look like a walking bipedal bug, lifting her helm up, she says "I am ready."

She turns and walks out of the armory, clipping Hero to her waist.

Hidden Lab
    "I am glad you asked!" said the goblin scientist with a warm smile.

"All we want from you is to hunt. Do whatever it is that you wish. Grow strong. You may not be a god in the traditional sense of tje word but there is no denying the fact that you are!" She said as she clapped her hands together. "Start a cult or two! Go to war! Raise hell! Destroy as is your Legacy to do so! Ahn's Dung! The possibilities are limitless! Just dont share the location of this lab...not that it will be here in a few weeks!"

With all being said, she dipped into a reverant bow. "The world is your Playground!"
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Grenzo, Krex, Valask Noir - the Madhouse
    Valask nods eagerly, his bells rattling excitedly.
    He then bows before his new friends before melting away.

Undying Forest.
    "PERNIETH"

Valask calls out. Shouting into the forest. His bells jingle as he twists about looking around. His head follows the sounds of the jungle. His white and black motley stand out amongst natures greens.
    "Show yourself and answer me!"
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-02 at 11:35 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    The Judgement Seat: Ignus still stands before Kenethciel, waiting, though growing impatient and agitated.
    Kethneciel looks down at Ignus, noting her agitation. "I apologize for the delay. Patience. Eucle is currently in discussion with...that court. I shall endeavor to end this matter immediately after they are finished."
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258

Ignus waves a hand, burning a hole through the Plane of fire (Transitive, therefor connected or capable of connecting to all other planes) into the void. She watches the ensuing conflict. ((Yes, they can see her too.))

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

19. - Top - End - #259
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trenco

Trenco and his new apprentice spent several months in that barren wasteland, considering songs and stories of the past. And, of course, working. Pouring over manuscripts, copying pages laboriously, writing from memory, working on fingering and breathing and tonality and a dozen different things. Just being a natural was not enough -- discipline, focus, and experience must be added unto such. The boy must not embarrass his teacher from his ineptitude, after all. Practice, practice, practice.
    Beyond all that, though, Trenco heard the steps coming nearer. His life had been long and full of stories and knowledge, but there was always more. Yet death courted him from a distance, drawing ever closer with each passing month. If it came, then so be it, but first, he had to pass it all on. He knew the goddess had sent him the boy -- no, young man now -- for this. Such did not happen in a void, or a wasteland entirely though. So after the months spent in the land of the cold, they set out, Trenco and Cairpe, setting foot to icy ground, trekking south, where they were able to find a small fishing village. There they stayed for several more weeks, trading in song and story; Cairpe studiously recording the local folk tales, translating the tunes played in tavern and home to sheet, recording the words and variations. All when he was not singing or telling himself, and in this, he did his teacher proud.
    The pauses, the inflections, even the faces and changes in voices were starting to come to him. Trenco had his own work to do, but he would make an effort to slip in and listen as Cairpe entertained -- sitting surrounded by children, half his sister’s age, telling them of the lonely and childless couple that had lived in such northlands, and the daughter they formed out of snow. Or at the taverns, singing a rollicking tune about a young man in love and the foolishness it led him to.

The people of the town took pleasure in both the new blood and the new songs and stories. While it was obvious that Trenco was the more skilled and experienced, it was no bad thing to hear the songs of the younger player; Cairpe alone would have easily been the highlight of the year with his knowledge and skills. So there, they bided their time, until at last they could catch passage with merchants out across the waves.

There, too, the two labored. Telling stories, helping the chef; Trenco set the boy to learning the basics of seamanship. They transcribed the shanties of the sailors after learning them at the mast. Cairpe learned to fish from a rolling deck, how to lash a knot in a storm, and how to tie lines that could be undone after the waves have hit it. One thing he did not need to learn on that voyage, though, were the stars. He already knew every one.

Zzizchin, In the Deeps

Smaller and smaller her operations were getting; not in the sense of things being done, but the scale they were done at. It was one thing to be able to understand how living things worked, to shape their processes to a degree. What Zzizchin was delving into, though, was far more deeply entwined in the very nature of life.
    What was life? What made it so? Why did she have a tail that forked just so, and why did she not have great teeth for ripping prey? These were the sort of questions she had, and that Zzizchin and Domvic attacked. They swam the oceans over, collecting samples to examine, to pull apart and examine.
    The simple answer for so much seemed to be “because that’s the way it is”. A more detailed version might be “because that’s the way their parents were”. That wasn’t always true. But, she was finding, it might contain more truth than she thought.
    Thoughts leapt into her mind fully-formed sometimes; often others were a tremendous wrestling match just to figure out what they meant. This was beyond a wrestle; it was an ages long struggle it seemed. There was something in the body that told it things like those, it seemed. These things, these… genes, were passed from parents to children. Yet they were not absolutes; or rather, what was observed was not absolute. Just because a father had ringed flukes did not mean his calves would. And the genes were in turn, made up of smaller parts. Perhaps each of these genes had multiple possible states? So it seemed; one was like another, except ever so slightly different. The research already done -- the biochemistry of life, there were many who could understand that. But this; so far, very few of the cetacea were even beginning to grasp the concepts. Yet, they were there...

Mianmi

The world ebbed and flowed as she watched, and she heard the gentle patters of life. Gentle beats and loud cries echoed. Even gods came and went. It had the feel of a familiar story, for she had already seen the steps of the future and what was to come. That did not make it any less painful, but more… accepted. And this was another step, and in some ways, a joyful one. One left undone for a long time.

It was a solemn song, but happy in its own right. The song of a homecoming, of a mother and father welcoming the children; a lover to spouse.
    All you brothers on the hill,
    put down your tools and make them still
    oh brothers, follow me home.
    Lead your horses down the track,
    let them rest their weary backs.
    Oh brothers, follow me home

Her song rang throughout space and time, reaching to the those of her children that had souls. The living and the dead felt the gentle peace and comfort of home, the magic seeping outwards from that spot in time; the gentle river that undercuts the bank. The river swept along those souls who had passed from the mortal coil, breaking the bindings of other gods, and sweeping them along to their resting; in the songs and stories of their life, in the earth that gave birth to them, and in the voices of the ancestors in countless descendants. As they went, their silent voices joined in the harmony of joy, grateful for the promise fulfilled at last, if only in its time.

Nor was that all. She had crafted a realm for the children of the world, that they might be at last safe from the depredations of the demons of old. Some had made their way still in pursuit of their food to the new realm, though, and there was a new change growing. It had appeared in the Eye as a divergent line, a tremendous bursting that was the birth of a new god. She could see the lines of actions, but she did not know his song in full yet. She crooned a gentle song, reminiscent of some of the verses that the fey had been taught, guiding the dreamers back to the Realm. Gentle, yet insistent, subtle workings, the stuff of dreams. That would bring them there, even if they knew not why. She knew what was to come, and so also she etched in the plane that she had formed, wards of power. Many demons would find themselves banished completely from the realm; even the stronger demons who could force their way would find their powers curtailed within the Realm.
    Then Mianmi called forth the guardians. Demons had once been ‘caretakers’, as it were, of the dreams. Ranchers might be the better term, tending and culling for food. What she called forth were not demons; rather, their opposites.
    Some were given wings, some the features of creatures from the surface of the playground. Demons were not the only dangers in the Realm. Good and evil alike suffered nightmares, and the Realm was dreams made manifest -- all dreams. While the Realm was infinite in size, it was possible for the nightmares to collide with other dreamers. These creatures would be responsible for keeping the Realm’s peace. And there was more for them, as well, but that time had not yet come.

The forms of the angels blossomed; in a realm of brilliant imaginations and colors, they shimmered in their white appearance. Mianmi was particularly fond of the women, lithe and beautiful humanoids, wings sprouting from their backs, just above where their body turned to the coils of the serpents of the world, albeit far greater in size. The souls of poets and storytellers, in a deadly package. Oh, the things they would find....

Spoiler
    Show

AP 18 - 1 (Pestilence: Death) - 0 (Eye charge: (Nourishment: Final Rest)) - 1 (Teach Populace: Archives) - 1 (Teach Populace: Genetics) - 2 (Create Populace: Archons, Azatas, and Agathions) - 2 (Nourishment: Dreamer’s Realm) - 2 (Pestilence: Wards of Good) = 9

Death is specifically countering the reincarnation as done by Yhrzallus.

The Final Rest is a set of resting places for the souls of Mianmi’s followers and creations from throughout time -- not a single afterlife, or any really, but specific to people-groups.

Dreamer’s Realm; basically, if you’re mortal and not evil, you dream in the Realm. Evil can still visit too, but that’s not who she’s singing to.

Wards of Good: as mentioned, demons will find the realm generally inhospitable.

Lyrics by Jonny Dyer

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

The Visionary - Eucle, Yhrzallus, The Divinities Pantheon

Eucle looks without concern or contempt at the cannons pointed at him. He doesn't react to the Visionary's words nor his heed. He seems to give the Divinities some time to ponder but when he has heard three of them speak he approaches.

"Now, you seem to agree in some term, at least there is a simple majority. I would appreciate if you were to step aside, my quarrel isn't with you."

He looks at them, the ones he knows and the one he does not.

"Don't be mistaken though, the Visionary has attacked me, my work, my people and my kin. I do have a reason to fight him. I'm compeled to do so. A debt has been taken and when I come to solve it with my brother he gets ignored and guns are pointed at me. If by attacking him, as I'm going to do now, you feel threatened or justified to retaliate against me consider this a declaration of creed. I pay my debts."

He descends upon's the Visionary's surface standing atop one of the raised cannons. Far from the gathered Divinities to allow them to stand aside if it's their intention. He enarbolates the hammer and looks at it.

"I don't know if you can hear me Ignus. But I heard your voice in the hammer. You want it back in exchange of aid. And I'll give it back in exchange of aid. But not aid in battle, battle is what started all this, this fight isn't yours so don't diminish yourself by fighting it. Once my business is done I'll come find you and Kethneciel. I'll hear you."

He looks down towards the Visionary, he kneels, putting a palm to the metallic surface of the god's pavement. He smiles, drily, and caresses it.

"To you old fiend I've only one thing to say. ALL IS RUST!"

His voice reverberates across the Visionary and the Void beyond. It carries like a gale, blowing through the streets and bearing with it the god's breath. But the golden promises are expired, singing swan songs and playing death rattles. For the attack upon the Moon the prosperity god turns to rust the Visionary.

Spoiler: WUXIA TIME!
    Show
    Eucle 4 AP
    3 AP Declare divine combat against the Visionary ALL IS RUST!
    0 AP (free pestilence / mold land) whatever would be more appropaite for rusting the whole Visionary.

(2d6+34)[40]

1 AP remaining

21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Dream Neutral Ground Rosian, Simdred, N,TP

N,TP is the one to answer first, Simdred seemingly busy with an internal soliloquy going over the prons and cons about giving to temptation.

This was initially built as a haven. A place for dream's safety away from Mezethera's terrors. Here dreams are nurtured and in turn used to grow. When the taint from Mezethera's left the seas and nights it became a refuge for the last daemons. Although the term spirit is in vogue now, the other having too many strong connotations in mortal minds. What you are seeing now isn't the city in its full splendor as most dreamers have been evicted out of the Moon, were the dream's material reflection lays after the attack. Pardon the inexacttitude but actual statistical data would be complex to process out of context. Unaccurate as it may aproximation to zero is a valid work hypothesis.

That appears to snap Simdred out of it. And she laughs. Nerviously.

Dear, you are doing to much math and too little thinking. I know, I know, you are thinking about a hundred things at once. But could we hurry up? We require a rute to the realm dreams, as close to Xelnirov as you can get us and I need... refreshments.

N,TP decides that correcting Simdred (she isn't thinking about a hundred things at the same time, she can think up to a hundred things indeed but she isn't doing so at the moment) would prove in redundant and innecessary conversation. Instead of that she produces a pouch containing ten flaks, each shines with golden hopes, and then her data tendrils fidget the runic circle by which she stands.

For an instant nothing happens, then the circles upper layer starts to swirl, spinning around itself. As it halts the runes connecting to each pillar have changed, locked in something similar to coordinates. One by one they lit in fiery light and when the last shines the circle's interior has changed. What was before a short neongrass field has been switched by a lavender's field. The purplish plants form a perfect circle, none crossing the stone circle treshold. The startled butterflies, blue wings tipped in black, do in fact cross the circle swirling out towards Dream Neutral Ground. Some are trapped on Simdred's dreamcatcher, soon surrounded by the webbing and reduced to nothingness, this seems to drive a self pleasured expression to the Praetor who smiles as she walks the treshold.

Come Rosian, dear, the path will only remain open for ten standard units of measure.

The Omen Tower - Grimgok and Mal
    Mal would look confused if he still had flesh to show emotions or the organs responsible for their processment. As it stood he was simply startled. What to share with the goblins? He couldn't share the wooden designs, for they required a comprehension of the material that he couldn't really instill on the goblins and they were also sacred, nor was he certain that the goblins would even appreciate them. Still there had to be something. Something he could give away.

And there was. He would share with the goblins their treatises on mech piloting, and improving, teaching them how to instill some little magic and engineer it into something much more powerful than its parts. The same principle could be applied to mortals, like he himself had done with his own body, and certainly the goblins would benefit from being more... mechanical.

The Omen Tower- Bobby, Ur

While Ur didn't stop the mortal he rested one of his hands at her shoulder.

"I'll accompany you if you want to leave. But I would advice prudence. Have you recovered your strength and are you certain you want to go? As is we do not have tools to defeat what we might find, nor flames to liberate your god."

The Realm of Dreams - Xelnirov

Xelnirov stirred as he felt the obsidian portal in the field nearby swirling. Where there had been an eternal tide of lavender a hole suddenly appeared. The realm's dusk contrasting against the bright grass from the moon. The spirit raised his rifle, simple without sight that could give him away and the wood covered in carefully rolled black pelts, the weapon would shead no light and not give him away. He took aim, taking a breath as he sensed movement. He released it slowly as he recognized his sister. He didn't fire.

Spoiler
    Show

Mal is sharing with the goblins the mechanika (from Iron Kingdoms) and steam powers (from Dragonmech).

Eucle 4 AP 2 PAP

1 PAP Create Concept (Moon Rules): Moongrels and those following the moon pantheon versed in Gramarie can now use the residual power from the Visionary's attack to become chromancer (it's always been one of my favourite gramarie PrCs).

1 PAP Create Subrace (Souls Must be Free): Hoarding Dragons are those dragons who have a strong connection to Eucle, god of hoards, most old Wealth Dragons become Hoarding Dragons when they die.

0 AP Create Subrace (Using Mirror of Maybes): Archdaemon the Archdaemon (i'm going with daemon spelling from now on with a not so subtle retcon, so there can be true demons) are daemons who have partaken on god's dreams. They have the monster of Legacy template and divine rank 0. This makes Simdred the first Archdaemon, still the term spirit is prefered.

0 AP Teach Populace (Using the Hammer): Eucle followers can now also explicitly trade dreams with constructs (until now it was only with undead). Again trying to take a dream by force ruins it.

4 AP remaining

Lylien 0 AP + 1 PAP remaining

1 PAP Nourishment (Void takes precedence): Lylien is rereinforcing Neutral Ground's barrier, negating Pestilences that come from the void.

0 AP Teach Populace (Using Runic Stones): Rune casting, Lylien is transfering the knowledge from rune using to the moongrel.

0 AP Create Subrace (Using Scrolls of Purity): City - Mechs like the goddess mech body now there are large constructs that can serve as small cities (Lylien herself is a large metropolis) walking around the Bahosian forest.

0 AP Create Concept (Using Seed Chorus): The goddess singers can create living armor in addition to living weapons, they combine the psychic wraithwood with wealth dragon's chitin to create insectile looking armor. The associated class is the Ironsoul Forgemaster (which prereq changes to Moongrel), in addition if an Ironsoul Forgemaster crafts living armor or weapons, or aids a singer in doing so, provided he (the crafter) has access to armor bond or weapon bond class features, other moongrels can also invest essentia and make bonds with the items.

0 AP remaining

"Ahhh, new sights, always good to find."

Rosian mumbled, mostly to himself but still out loud, as he stepped across, following after Simdred.

"The attack on Neutral Ground ticked me off, people, and other things, not even involved in whatever was going on got killed, or are dying right now. It's waste of life, pure and simple."

Rosian said as he stretched, looking around, taking in the sights, the sounds, and everything else. There was much about this entire existence he must explore, this was a good first step, maybe he would go back to the material plane after this, or explore other planes of existence, he wasn't sure yet.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    Undying Forest.
    "PERNIETH"

Valask calls out. Shouting into the forest. His bells jingle as he twists about looking around. His head follows the sounds of the jungle. His white and black motley stand out amongst natures greens.
    "Show yourself and answer me!"
    The plant God has little else to do, and despite his desire to watch the fight between Eucle and the Visionary, he hears the call within his domain.

In the Undying Forest, the call seems to reverberate off the trees, endlessly replayed over and over.

Valask can hear it before he can see it. The sounds of life within the forest fade to silence. Three massive animals pad out of the trees and sit, watching Valask. Then he arrives, growing out from the ground, his massive form towering among the tallest trees in the Undying Forest. Pernieth bends down. "Answered." He says.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

The Divinities

"Ohhhh for the love of all the Dung in all of existence..." groaned Ahn as the attack beguns, he started to say something else before noticing the rapidly expanding rust . The God of Luck quickly gathered up his robes and jumped up on his throne "Hey! Watch the robes! I just got these!"

Squeaky on the otherhand repeatidly and rapidly pressed the big red "fire" button with no effect and a look of frustration upon his face.

The little goblin let out a loud squeak that sounded suspiciously like it was meant to be a roar.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-06-03 at 11:42 AM.
    Currently Playing

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    The plant God has little else to do, and despite his desire to watch the fight between Eucle and the Visionary, he hears the call within his domain.

In the Undying Forest, the call seems to reverberate off the trees, endlessly replayed over and over.

Valask can hear it before he can see it. The sounds of life within the forest fade to silence. Three massive animals pad out of the trees and sit, watching Valask. Then he arrives, growing out from the ground, his massive form towering among the tallest trees in the Undying Forest. Pernieth bends down. "Answered." He says.
    The jesters head flicks forward as he looks to the ground. His shoulders bounce and his bells jingle as he softly chuckles while asking.

For what purpose do I excist, 'father'?
    On the last word his hand rolls with a little flourish as he folds into a deep respectable bow. After holding it longer then necessary he finally crooks his neck back to look up to giant.

It was not on his words, nor his face, but Pernieth could feel the hatred radiating from him.

Why!?

(Sorry, it's important to Valask, hope you have an answer)

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    The jesters head flicks forward as he looks to the ground. His shoulders bounce and his bells jingle as he softly chuckles while asking.

For what purpose do I excist, 'father'?
    On the last word his hand rolls with a little flourish as he folds into a deep respectable bow. After holding it longer then necessary he finally crooks his neck back to look up to giant.

It was not on his words, nor his face, but Pernieth could feel the hatred radiating from him.

Why!?

(Sorry, it's important to Valask, hope you have an answer)
    Pernieth seems about to speak for a time, yet such actions are always aborted, as the word does not seem to come to him. Finally, he gestures to the ground, and a woman, roughly the size of Valask, winks into existence. "Hello, Brother." Cassandra says.
    "Our Father wishes to tell you that though you are born of his divine spark, your purpose is your own. He is no heavy handed creator, to subjugate his children. You are born of anger and vengeance, and such traits will ever define your nature. What you do with them is yours. You could channel your hatred into destruction, and become another scourge upon the world, or perhaps a force of Justice, writing the wrongs of the oppressed." Cassandra frowns. "Forgive me, I have no other answer for you. Your birth was not intended, but you are beloved by your family all the same."

The Trial - Axia

At the courthouse, Cassandra stands before the judge, unafraid. "Your honor, I come before you as a representative of Pernieth, my father, and the Lord of the First Tree. He seeks justice in the matter of his usurping by an interloper with no claim, who sought to replace our Law with her own, and to do so rankle abused those unable to defend themselves, mortal and avatar alike. As we have upheld the sacred laws of the First Creator since the dawn of all existence, so must this court uphold that the laws of the creator are in fact the greater over any usurper, particularly one who forces themselves upon a land with no prior declaration nor desire of honorable combat." With her statement done, Cassandra sits.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ettin in the Playground

Lylien - Lylien

Barely a moment of doubt holds the goddess thoughts. On one part, her father is fighting, to defend what they value, on the other he is fighting against a city. It didn't last. Kin was kin, it was primordial and to be mantained. The Visionary had thrown the first stone but it was ultimately unconsequential. She and those that had been sent to her from the moon as a safety mesure started to pray and with their prayers aid the battling god.

Omen Tower - Bobby, Ur, Mal, Grim

As both Bobby and Ur descended the tower they were interrupted by the blue robbed high engineer. He was carrying a brain in a jar, albeit a small jar, tiny alchemical pills floating atop of it as if the engineer had feed it drugs like someone would feed a fish.

"Wait. It's dangerous to go alone. Take this with you."

He then leads the brain, the hero and the golden to a ship, one of the fastest skimmers in the moongrel fleet.

Realm of Dreams - Rosian, Simdred, Xelnirov

Simdred stands on the field, enjoying the touch of the plants against her skin. As she touched them color seemed to brighten for an instant before fadding to white. Once she realizes she is doing it though she raises her fingers to her mouth, bitting them, and keeping them afar from the plants.

No one was killed when the god attacked, only some trees were changed. My mother's son takes seriously the defense of his people.

Simdred raises a hand and in it her rifle held horizontally. Behind her the portal finally closes and the purple flowers once again stand at the stone circle's interior. She projects her thoughts, to her brother calling for him. Her eyes closed lost in her own mind as well as her brothers.

My brother doesn't trust you. He asks for you to properly introduce yourself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lylien is {A}iding Eucle for a total of +2
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-06-03 at 01:15 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Pernieth seems about to speak for a time, yet such actions are always aborted, as the word does not seem to come to him. Finally, he gestures to the ground, and a woman, roughly the size of Valask, winks into existence. "Hello, Brother." Cassandra says.
    "Our Father wishes to tell you that though you are born of his divine spark, your purpose is your own. He is no heavy handed creator, to subjugate his children. You are born of anger and vengeance, and such traits will ever define your nature. What you do with them is yours. You could channel your hatred into destruction, and become another scourge upon the world, or perhaps a force of Justice, writing the wrongs of the oppressed." Cassandra frowns. "Forgive me, I have no other answer for you. Your birth was not intended, but you are beloved by your family all the same."
    "Sister" Valask almost hisses, tasting the word on his tongue.
    "Oh how today has been full of surprises."

He stands tall taking one slow stride after another towards Cassandra, he will reach out with a white lace glove and attempt to run his fingers down her cheek as he moves closer.
    His head tilted he stares at her from behind that empty cold mask.

"And what of you? Is it your choice to be his spokes person? And for just how long do you think your welcomes and beloved notion of family ties will extend out to me when you grow to despise the true essence of my nature. How far will yours and fathers so called 'love' stretch before it takes the strength of an 'Actual' emotion and you decide to give in and hate me? Hate the accident? Hate the error?
    How long sister?"

"how long can we pretend.....

.....That one day this accident isn't going to kill him"
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-06-03 at 01:21 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Lylien - Lylien

Barely a moment of doubt holds the goddess thoughts. On one part, her father is fighting, to defend what they value, on the other he is fighting against a city. It didn't last. Kin was kin, it was primordial and to be mantained. The Visionary had thrown the first stone but it was ultimately unconsequential. She and those that had been sent to her from the moon as a safety mesure started to pray and with their prayers aid the battling god.

Omen Tower - Bobby, Ur, Mal, Grim

As both Bobby and Ur descended the tower they were interrupted by the blue robbed high engineer. He was carrying a brain in a jar, albeit a small jar, tiny alchemical pills floating atop of it as if the engineer had feed it drugs like someone would feed a fish.

"Wait. It's dangerous to go alone. Take this with you."

He then leads the brain, the hero and the golden to a ship, one of the fastest skimmers in the moongrel fleet.

Realm of Dreams - Rosian, Simdred, Xelnirov

Simdred stands on the field, enjoying the touch of the plants against her skin. As she touched them color seemed to brighten for an instant before fadding to white. Once she realizes she is doing it though she raises her fingers to her mouth, bitting them, and keeping them afar from the plants.

No one was killed when the god attacked, only some trees were changed. My mother's son takes seriously the defense of his people.

Simdred raises a hand and in it her rifle held horizontally. Behind her the portal finally closes and the purple flowers once again stand at the stone circle's interior. She projects her thoughts, to her brother calling for him. Her eyes closed lost in her own mind as well as her brothers.

My brother doesn't trust you. He asks for you to properly introduce yourself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lylien is {A}iding Eucle for a total of +2

Realm of Dreams Rosian, Xelnirov, Simdred

"Hello out there, my name's Rosian."

Rosian said, not really looking for Xelnirov, more watching everything else, and keeping an eye on Simdred next to him. He couldn't tell, but he was pretty sure something about the plants had bugged her, so he was gonna keep an eye on her. His rapier was in plain site, as was his face, compared to when he usually met people for the first time and was wrapped in shadow.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"To you old fiend I've only one thing to say. ALL IS RUST!"
    Skreechy turns to the other Goblins "Hey... we got what we came here for right? So let us do what every sane Goblin would do in our position AND SCRAM! EVERY GOBLIN FOR HIMSELF PEONS! SKREECHYS AND SKREECHYS FIRST!"
    Such was the loyalty of Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by smashingBrawler View Post

Althia, Cho'zak, Lum'ohs, Fenrir, various undead, & large wolves - Frozen Stoixia

Althia spoke to the wolf at the lead. "We seek a home, a land to share. We do not wish to impose, and if required, we will leave. We take bodies, and give them a second life. We can give the mortal immortality, and the dead, life. If you will take us in this land, we will aid you when called upon in return. A boon, for a boon." Althia spoke, and the undead with her nodded in agreement.
    All of a sudden a blizzard engulfs the area, as Kryokoli returns from sending the Visionary her reply to his declaration of war. "The dead fare well in the cold. The snow and ice can preserve a corpse for centuries. You have no need of the warmth of the living. Hear the proposition of the goddess of Winter. Embrace the chill of the grave, and building your citadel in these frozen lands. In return should anyone dare strike against these lands you are to retaliate as I see fit. This is my offer."
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

The Divinities

At Skreechy's proclamation, Squeaks quickly pocketed the controller into his satchel before making a mad dash down the hallway, quickly pulling out his crossbow and loading it as he ran straight for the escape pods.

Ahn watched the goblinoid antics and simply laughed at them as if there was no Divine Combat happening.
    Currently Playing