New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Blood Bowl ITP III: Where You Either Win or Blame Nuffle... Sometimes Both

If I end up having both Dorfs AND Chorfs in my bracket, I believe that I will cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    For my part, I contacted one of the commissioners on the day of the due date and let them know the situation; I haven't heard anything from them since then.
    If I understand the GUI properly, I think that while the co-commisioners can set scores and validate matches, only THE commissioner can advance the day. Therefore we are still waiting on Gnoman?
    Last edited by Wraith; 2015-08-09 at 04:01 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

2. - Top - End - #422
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Blood Bowl ITP III: Where You Either Win or Blame Nuffle... Sometimes Both

I will be submitting a team for the KO cup. The Mutanthood of Brodents shall soon be awaiting approval.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

For my part, I contacted one of the commissioners on the day of the due date and let them know the situation; I haven't heard anything from them since then.
    Gnoman did post in-thread that he was busy, so I'm trying to stall making a judgment call on this one at the moment. Given how much forfeits can impact the relative development of both teams, I'd prefer to see if we can make the match happen soon.

I'll also be travelling next weekend and will be unable to play, validate matches, or admit teams into the Open League.
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

4. - Top - End - #424
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shishnarfne View Post
    Gnoman did post in-thread that he was busy, so I'm trying to stall making a judgment call on this one at the moment. Given how much forfeits can impact the relative development of both teams, I'd prefer to see if we can make the match happen soon.

I'll also be travelling next weekend and will be unable to play, validate matches, or admit teams into the Open League.

We've all had 2 weeks to make our matchs happen. We've a two week rule for a reason. There now been a futher two days grace already for Gnoman to give us more info. Time to advance the day. If we a forfeit to NK turns out to be the wrong cal it will be a lesson to all about being vocal in thread with what the situation is and making efforts to play matchs asap. Thankfully in this case the results will not effect play off contention of either team. Re: Team development..See above lesson.

Wraith, all commisioners can advance the day.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

Yes, we should follow the rule - unless someone specifically asks for an exception (which Gnoman hasn't), the round should be advanced promptly at the 2-week limit.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

6. - Top - End - #426

I've awarded the forfeit win to 99 Ways to Die and advanced the day. Would've done it sooner, but yesterday was the start of my week of 12 hour rehearsals every day so time has been somewhat scarce.

So Gnoman. I am busy pretty much all the rest of this week. Could possibly manage a later night or Thursday evening, but waiting a week would be better for me if it works for you.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

7. - Top - End - #427

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaz View Post
    Wraith, all commisioners can advance the day.
    Huh, good to know. I'd never noticed if it was a separate permission or just all automagic. It seems that Silfir has just been being polite.

Anyways, since it's stupid o' clock in the morning and I'm sitting up to eat something before I crash entirely, I'm advancing the day.
    May Nuffle have mercy on your souls.

Calender for Day 11:
    Wheeeeeeeeee! (Qwertystop) vs. Champions of Dread (Devmaar)
    Ms. Dot's Nurse Academy (Manticoran) vs. Papa N's Storytime Crew (Ivellius)
    A Communist Party (Careem Soda) vs. Wymbildon Warpstoners (Unpronounceable)
    Kleptoquarterbacks (SaruSama) vs. Smashers of Sotek (Maethirion)
    Black Ribbons (Luzahn) vs. California Skulls (LeSwordfish)
    The Scaretoon Network (Wraith) vs. Throwaways and Throwers (Shishnarfne)
    Grimnir's Grudgebringers (LCP) vs. Okami Ye Faithful (Silfir)
    Spartans of Khorne (Brother Oni) vs. Something Ratten in Den. (Neon Knight)

Games to be completed by: Monday 24th August

Can't tell you how glad I am to see that some of my closest rivals (aka LCP and Silfir) are still to play each other - neither of them particularly care for the bitter taste of defeat, but if one of them has to learn then I have a chance of clawing my way back up a place - even two? - in the rankings.

*checks to see who my opponent is*

...Oh, shi-
    Last edited by Wraith; 2015-08-09 at 09:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Silfir, Maethirion, when's good to play?
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I've awarded the forfeit win to 99 Ways to Die and advanced the day. Would've done it sooner, but yesterday was the start of my week of 12 hour rehearsals every day so time has been somewhat scarce.

So Gnoman. I am busy pretty much all the rest of this week. Could possibly manage a later night or Thursday evening, but waiting a week would be better for me if it works for you.
    My schedule is difficult to work with, but I'll see what I can do.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    Most evenings should be fine, since I'm only one hour ahead of you. Friday or Saturday evening would fit me best, but not by a huge margin.
    This signature is boring. The stuff I write might not be. Warning: Ponies.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Troll in the Playground

Brother Oni, we're up in the Rookie League. Ditto for Luzahn in the Standard League. My schedule is fairly open this week except for Thursday. When would you like to play?

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

Shishnarfne and Qwertystop, I will be available to play from about 1100 pm BST tomorrow until about midnight Thursday. Other times are possible but those would be ideal
    from the game Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise. Drawn by the DM, CoffeeIncluded

13. - Top - End - #433
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hey Wraith, when do you want to add to my steadily growing roster of other people's player's skeletons
    Managing the Wymbildon Warpstoners in Gitp Rookie League - Mutations for EVERYONE!

Head Necromancer of The BlackHearse Boneheads in Gitp Main league - Come on lads, it's not like they can kill you twice!

14. - Top - End - #434

Griffon

I know perfectly well how this works so I'll save you the unwarranted celebration - ST5 players can't be Necromancer'd, so all you'll get is a limited edition set of Yhetee fur gloves for your trophy rack....

You know when I work, I think, but for the combined benefit of Shishnarfne I can be online between 6pm and 9:30pm (GMT) Monday to Wednesday by appointment, and then any time Thursday morning to Sunday lunchtime. There will be an exception this week as I won't be on until VERY late Thursday evening, if at all, and probably not at all Saturday. Otherwise, nudge me when you see me - if I'm on Steam I usually am genuinely there to play a game.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Tasroth, I'm playing you in the Standard League. When would be a good time for your dark elves to beat the orcs again?

I'm available evenings BST (17:00 - 23:00).

Brother Oni, we're up in the Rookie League. Ditto for Luzahn in the Standard League. My schedule is fairly open this week except for Thursday. When would you like to play?
    If your location is correct, you're currently 6 hours behind me, so it looks like a weekend would be best. Would Friday be acceptable? What times can you manage?

16. - Top - End - #436
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ivellius, when are you free? I'm usually free from about 6-10pm EST, and more than that on weekends.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

Grimnir's Grudgebringers 2 - 0 Okami Ye Faithful. Rorek Forgefingers the Ag4 dwarf proved his worth, second only to the Grudgebringers' old friend Both Down.

Thanks for the game, Silfir.
    Last edited by LCP; 2015-08-10 at 05:23 PM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    Shishnarfne and Qwertystop, I will be available to play from about 1100 pm BST tomorrow until about midnight Thursday. Other times are possible but those would be ideal
    If that means you're availible straight through Wednesday, your late-afternoon lines up well with my early-afternoon - how does sometime in 5-8 PM your time sound?

If it doesn't mean that (and it's actually 11-midnight each day), that window works for me but again only on Wednesday (other days I'm on the train then, or otherwise do not have enough contiguous time free to play a match).
    Last edited by Qwertystop; 2015-08-10 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    If that means you're availible straight through Wednesday, your late-afternoon lines up well with my early-afternoon - how does sometime in 5-8 PM your time sound?

If it doesn't mean that (and it's actually 11-midnight each day), that window works for me but again only on Wednesday (other days I'm on the train then, or otherwise do not have enough contiguous time free to play a match).
    I actually did mean straight through, rightly or wrongly I'm prepared to adjust my sleep pattern around Blood Bowl when work isn't a factor

Anyway, 5-8 my time on Wednesday or Thursday would be great

20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    If your location is correct, you're currently 6 hours behind me, so it looks like a weekend would be best. Would Friday be acceptable? What times can you manage?
    Anytime Friday should work for me; just poke me if you see me online on Steam.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    I'm fairly flexible at the moment - just let me know when works for you and I'll work around that. I'm GMT +13
    Last edited by Maethirion; 2015-08-11 at 06:38 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Best time for me is 7-10pm BST, but if I've done the timezones right that's 5-8am your time, which is probably not ideal. I'm pretty free this weekend, maybe some time in the morning for me/evening for you then?
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

23. - Top - End - #443
    Dwarf in the Playground

I got in touch with Sarasuma (Froish) on Steam. We've agreed to play at 2330BST/1830EST tonight. Might be delayed slightly but not by too much.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaz View Post
    I got in touch with Sarasuma (Froish) on Steam. We've agreed to play at 2330BST/1830EST tonight. Might be delayed slightly but not by too much.
    I'll be watching, not least because I need an Elf week to keep my playoff dreams alive

25. - Top - End - #445
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    I'll be watching, not least because I need an Elf week to keep my playoff dreams alive
    Oh yeah. I only just looked at that properly. Didn't think it would be worth it with 2 more games left but Thufir, Shishnarfne and I are all through to the playoffs...I need to win else Sarasuma is too.
    No promises Devmaar but i'll try my best....my team took one hell of a beating by wraith last week though.

AV down on a level 4 wardancer with guard - > Replaced. My wardancers get hit a lot. AV6...no thanks. Plus i wanted some more skills for this game.
    -STR on a level 4 catcher - > Left for now. He's MNG this game but probs gonna replace. 1 str is ridiculous.
    -AG on a level 3 Lineelf with Guard. -> Left for now. Might keep until I have a touch more guard elsewhere. I can live with one average agility elf.

Leaves me with only 11 men fit...least I won't get a loner. I'll have inducements for a change :)
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2015-08-11 at 10:32 AM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

I've added you on Steam, Careem.

Let me know when's good for our game.
    Managing the Wymbildon Warpstoners in Gitp Rookie League - Mutations for EVERYONE!

Head Necromancer of The BlackHearse Boneheads in Gitp Main league - Come on lads, it's not like they can kill you twice!

27. - Top - End - #447
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Tasroth, I'm playing you in the Standard League. When would be a good time for your dark elves to beat the orcs again?

I'm available evenings BST (17:00 - 23:00).
    I should be around online most of tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, around the same times so just message me on Steam and I should be able to play within a few minutes (though if you want to suggest a more specific time, I'll make sure I'm available then). If that doesn't work, some time Thursday evening would be fine.

On a different (though related) note, I still want to fit in another Open League game with the Skaven I want to use for the KO tournament. If anyone is free for a match tomorrow evening and I'm online, please let me know.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

28. - Top - End - #448
    Dwarf in the Playground

The match between myself and Sarasuma has been postponed until Tomorrow or possibly Thursday at a similar time. He's stuck at work. Small chance if im around later we may play but i'm pretty tired already.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Submitted TNT, it's Dino-Mite to the KO Cup!
    Gunblade is love, Gunblade is life.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Unpronounceable View Post
    I've added you on Steam, Careem.

Let me know when's good for our game.
    Hey Unpronounceable, Friday or Saturday this week would be best. You have any free times then?
    Gunblade is love, Gunblade is life.