New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

We did give him a black eye though. Metaphorically speaking. I don't think it's inconceivable that he'll come lusting for revenge. Then again I don't think he's that type, so long as we stay out of his way.

Either way, I think we'll need to come to an understanding before we can strike against Hailing. Even if that understanding is "You are dead, we're not."
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins

Callins right when he finishes 23's legs he smiles at the two Androids.

" Well you have a family in me and Aspa now. Just like how you are family to each other." Callins de activates the auto doc and makes the hardlight tools disappear.
    "Well unless you and the others are not staying here through out the year, would you like an official tour of your home?"
    They respond as they follow him.
    "Thanks again. and why not, we'd probably do it once we get going on that trip to Plant anyways."
    "Are all Tuffle Princes taught to be as compassionate as you? Because human leaders seem to be taught to do nothing but lie and misdirect people to make the decisions they want to make."
    "How can you tell?"
    "Their lips are moving."
    "True. Thats how you know Oxy is a bad king: he told the truth too much in his speech! Don't take our word for it though. When we come from, people are pretty jaded about the whole political thing."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa:
    Aspa moves and sits next to Pokasuu.
    "You okay? Something happen when you got the Dragonball?" Aspa asked as she looked at the stone form of the dragonballs.
    "It is kind of amazing that these things are suppose to grant wishes."

Callins:

As he leads you from his medical room, he answers the androids.

"No I mean yes we are kind, but my compassion is from my mother she wanted me to always be helpful and care for all living things. She said it was my greatest strength for when I became a doctor."

By the time he finished he reached the Main room with Iris Aspa and Pokasuu.
    He spoke loudly for them all.
    "I was about to give a tour of the ship for those who want to stay here. I mean if you all are joining me to Plant then it may be a good idea to pick out rooms now."

Aspa waits for the others to reply before she responses.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Orc in the Playground

Iris frowns at the lack of meat. Guess I'll eat later then. And we'll have to take care of that little problem before the trip.

He spoke loudly for them all.
    "I was about to give a tour of the ship for those who want to stay here. I mean if you all are joining me to Plant then it may be a good idea to pick out rooms now."
    Iris steps out of the kitchen and joins the tour group.

"I don't want to impose on you by moving in, but it would be a good idea to know my way around since I'm coming along to Plant."
    Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Callins as is normal for him smiles softly at Iris.

" It is no trouble at all, This ship can easily support 20 people. You are more then welcome to stay."

Callins then moves to the Large Pillar in the main room. He places his hand on a small scanner, which clearly reads his Bio-metrics. A Door then appears and opens in the Pillar inside it appears like it could hold 4 people comfortable.

"After you ladies."

"I'll stay here Cally, in a little while I will go hunting and bring home some real food."

"Vegetables and Fruits are real food Asp."

"You keep telling me that, and I still don't believe you."
    Aspa gives a smirk to Callins, before giving her attention back to Pokasuu.

Callins with the tour has the elevator lower. You see on the holographic display that you were actually on floor 4. it descends down all the way to floor 1. When the doors open it appears to be a smaller then normal area. There was two chair infront of you, just past a large circular table that you quick can tell is another Holographic display, only this one seems to be some sort of navigation system you would suspect. The room was large enough to fit 5 people comfortably 7 if two stayed in the chairs. However beyond that it would get cramped quickly. There was a wind that appeared to be covered by dirt in front of the chairs.

The Chairs also clearly have displays in front of them they may be the piloting controls.

"This is the Control room. It is pretty obivious from here that I will pilot the ship."

6. - Top - End - #306

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    We did give him a black eye though. Metaphorically speaking. I don't think it's inconceivable that he'll come lusting for revenge. Then again I don't think he's that type, so long as we stay out of his way.

Either way, I think we'll need to come to an understanding before we can strike against Hailing. Even if that understanding is "You are dead, we're not."
    The village elder gave me a book of stories about Kami. Either we'll be able to figure out what makes him tick... Or we'll find some weakness of his that could be used to take him out, if necessary.

Iez prepares to fly to callin's ship.

Oxy, meanwhile, heads back to the lookout to make sure nobody(Shanakhan) get's left behind while unconscious.
    Aspa:
    Aspa moves and sits next to Pokasuu.
    "You okay? Something happen when you got the Dragonball?" Aspa asked as she looked at the stone form of the dragonballs.
    "It is kind of amazing that these things are suppose to grant wishes."
    ...What would you do, if you found out there was someway that you could help out somebody who needs it badly, but you arne't sure if what they want you to do is an okay thing to do?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa

"That is a tough one. But if I may Pokasuu what is going on? You seem so stressed? I want to help you. What does this person want you to do?"

Callins

Well I guess that is enough of seeing the Bridge. So next the Dorms.

Callins once again moves the girls to the elevator. The shaft ascends to floor 2 this time. When the doors open you see a room that is mainly blank but seems to be about the same size as the main room above. You can see this room as been used for training at one point with the scuffs on the floor and ki blast marks on the walls. in the four directions of the room you can see doors that you assume lead to hallways.

" these are the Dorms and Training room. It was here while I traveled that allowed me to train so much. Gravity can even be adjusted on the central pillar here. feel free to take a look around and find the rooms you would like. There are 15 total 4 of them are ment for 2 people to live in together easily. I assume that is what you want 22 23.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Orc in the Playground

Iris steps out into the centre of the training room and looks about the area.

"Mmmmm. Very nice. Very nice, indeed."

Iris walks over to the walls and closely examines the ki blast marks on them.

"How strong are these walls? Is this room safe for sparring?"
    Just "John" is fine.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

~Excerpt from the Book of God: tales of the Old Man on the Mountain~

A rich man once lived in this village. He had three sons with his wife. When the man passed, he left a sizeable fortune to be divided amongst the brothers.

A priest was summoned to oversee division of the inheritance. After viewing the property, he asked the brothers: "do you want this fortune divided in the manner of humans, or in the manner of God?"

The brothers discussed this between themselves, and then unanimously said they would like it to be treated in the manner of God.

And so, the priest gave most of the fortune to the eldest brother; just enough to live to the middle brother; and a mere two pennies to the youngest brother.

The widow of the rich man was horrified. "Why did you do that?", she asked the priest. "Why did you not give them equal shares?"

The priest looked at her and asked: "do you think God shares His gifts equally?"

---

[Village around the lookout]

After handing Oxy the bean, the woman returns to her daily chores. So does the man. "I wish you luck", the elder says when Ieez takes the book, then continues arranging the rest of the books.

News of Kami's defeat at the hands of odd strangers spreads through the village. They're not quite sure what to do with this information. While they're technically free to do what they want, practically their homes are right here, on the top of the mountain now. Kami moved everything they owned here, houses, livestock, farms... there is no real way for them to move them back down the mountain.

So, they decide to continue living much like the day before, including tending to the lookout and making sure no-one trespasses into the palace proper. They'll also have to fix all the windows Iris broke. Fortunately, there is now a lot of unused wood lying around, from used concrete casts Kami discarded. Any excess can be used for firewood.

---

[Somewhere entirely else]

"Kaioken, you say? That's funny, I don't recall trying to teach that to anyone other than Yenma. How could they have learned it?", Kai of the North quadrant of the mortal universe remarks, adjusting his sunglasses as he holds a psychic conversation with Earth's Kami.

Earth's Kami, or rather, his astral projection, is at Yenma's, supervising a line of lost souls waiting for Yenma to pass judgement on them. "Yeah, well, they're time-travellers. Apparently he comes from an era where everyone and their mother knows it."

"Huh. Well, I suppose it's nice to know my invention has spread far and wide in other universes! And Genki-dama, too. Didn't think they'd be so useful", North Kai replies with a laugh. "Though I suppose it's bit of a bummer to see someone use my technique before myself. Hey, what about you? Did any of them know your techniques?"

"No", Kami replies. "Rather, they knew exactly two things of me: jack and squat. Only Kami of Earth they seemed to know of is the one supposedly coming after me."

North Kai grows serious. "That's odd. Why would that be?"

Kami's projection shrugs. "Beats me." He falls silent and contemplative, sitting in Yenma's waiting room. After a long while, he stands up. "I think I'll have to start thinking of finding myself a successor." Then he leaves to find more lost souls...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout
    Shanakan, still unconscious, is picked up by Oxy when he does so.

Callins Ship
    "Sure."
    "Yes, thank you as usual."
    "I didn't think that this ship was so well designed with so much in mind. Guess its because Earth ships in my time have only gone up to like, cramped shuttles for getting to the moon at most. and even those are kind of expensive and kind of only launched very few decades or so, while all the alien spacecraft I've seen are those pods that can only handle one person at a time and don't seem to have any room for movement."
    "Yeah I never got the point of those round pod ships, I mean Vegeta and Nappa arrived in them, Iris seemed to arrived in one, and I'm assuming that Aspa arrived in one of those as well since she doesn't seem to be going back to whatever ship she arrived here on? From my archives there is only room for one person to sit forever inside, which doesn't make any sense. How do they pass the time in there? How do they get food? Does the pod make one hibernate while in it after setting the coordinates of the destination or something? because the Saiyans were riding in such things for a year! I mean just imagine spending a year of your life inside a cramped pod with literally nothing to do but sit around...unless relativity was somehow involved, but even that is screwy since the galaxy is huge! Even the closest star to Earth is like what, approx. 4 light years away!? So they must've been going faster than light, meaning either relativity applies even after you break it, or they literally spent a year in a pod, and even if relativity DID apply, I doubt it'd taken less than a few weeks so even then I can see SOMEONE going mad from riding around in those little pods!"
    "....Maybe that explains some of the Arcosian Empire's soldiers. They sign up, lured in by propaganda, then the first thing they do is get put into one of those pods and sent off to some new planet to conquer and by the time they arrive they are so driven mad by isolation and cramped spaces that they will obey any order no matter how monstrous or something..."

11. - Top - End - #311

Aspa

"That is a tough one. But if I may Pokasuu what is going on? You seem so stressed? I want to help you. What does this person want you to do?"
    ...There's this old woman. She's really old and really sick. she wants to die, but she can't, and she wishes she could do something good, but she's not strong enough to.

She thinks I can... Um "Take others into myself" or something like that, which would kill her and give me her powers so that I could do something good for her.

But I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do... Or even how to do it.

[Lookout]

Oxy takes Shanakan and starts flying back to Callins ship.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa

Aspa reaches for and holds Pokasuu's hand if the majin would let her. Her smile was gentle almost motherly, as she stared into Pokasuu's eyes.

Don't do it. If this woman was release so badly I give her what she wants, but you should not let anyone in you unless you know they won't harm you. You don't know if this woman will do that or not. Do you understand what i mean?

When Oxy arrives, with Shanakan. Aspa does tear herself way from Pokasuu for a moment.

"Come on Oxy lets set him down in Callins medical room till he wakes up ok?"

Callins:

Callins moves to stand behind Iris.
    For you and I it is safe enough to spar, if you were to go against say Aspa at her full strength she may break the walls, along with your skull. So yes and no Iris. However we can also increase the gravity in this room. so this room in terms of training can take a lot of abuse. I have done of 100 Earth Gs. That means I have trained in over 100 times Earth's normal gravity.

He then turns to the androids when they finish talking.

Thank you that reminds me. I need to recall both ships. I will do that once we get to level 3. Also this Ship is a sphere as well. Now don't dilly dally go ahead and chose a room if you girls wish.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

They choose one of the two-person rooms.
    "We'll take this one, but um....just one last thing....have you named the ship? Cause its bad luck to not name a ship."
    "Aye. A ship is one of the most important parts of traveling. You treat your ship with respect. You don't name it, and you might forget how important the ship really is! Gotta make sure its taken care of, therefore name it so that it can take care of you."
    "True. Its naval tradition for a reason. Wouldn't surprise me if it carried into space."

As for Shanakan, if anyone bothers to examine him, he seems fine aside from being incredibly tired. A few hours rest is probably all that he needs.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-27 at 06:19 PM.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Callins:

Name? Tuffle's don't generally give their ships names.

15. - Top - End - #315

Aspa

Aspa reaches for and holds Pokasuu's hand if the majin would let her. Her smile was gentle almost motherly, as she stared into Pokasuu's eyes.

Don't do it. If this woman was release so badly I give her what she wants, but you should not let anyone in you unless you know they won't harm you. You don't know if this woman will do that or not. Do you understand what i mean?
    Thats not, that, um...

But then she was gone.

"Come on Oxy lets set him down in Callins medical room till he wakes up ok?"
    Oxy, a bit confused and wondering how he got here before the frieza clansman, drops the tiger off, and the starts wandering the ship, eventually finding his way to Callins and the androids in time for the discussions of ship names.
    Callins:

Name? Tuffle's don't generally give their ships names.
    How about "The Knight of Time and Space?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-27 at 07:28 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Thats not, that, um...

But then she was gone.

When Oxy arrives, with Shanakan. Aspa does tear herself way from Pokasuu for a moment.
    Aspa returned.

What I mean is you may have some sort of similar ability like Oxy has. I mean I heard the stories of how Buu absorbed one of the Supreme Kais, and as a result he was changed forever. I don't want to see that happen to you. You are becoming a part of this, Oh what did the Androids say, Rebel Alliance? So that means we are friends right? So as your friend I don't want to see you turn into into something that is not you.
    Aspa then gets up but does not move far. She was in the kitchen still trying to decide just want to make with all this horse food.

17. - Top - End - #317

The village elder gave me a book of stories about Kami. Either we'll be able to figure out what makes him tick... Or we'll find some weakness of his that could be used to take him out, if necessary.
    Well it's something. Artic replied. Let's try not to pick any more fights for a while.

So should we go to the Fountain?

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

"You don't? Well I guess its your ship, but it doesn't feel right to me. We're just and superstitious like that."
    They then hear Oxyribo name it.
    "See, Oxy agrees! or how about we name it Discovery, or Courageous, or The Silver Sparrow or something fitting and cool like that!"
    "Or maybe we could name it something like Mostly Harmless, or Home Of Aggressive Negotiators, or maybe even Dragon? You Wish!, something snarky and utterly lacking in gravitas."

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Callins

well no lets not do snarky. and some of those names 22 sounded good. hm Oxy yours was a little to long. What about Hope?We all have dreams and aspirations, and when all else fails we will have Hope?

Callins then turns to the elevator again only to double back and look at Oxy.

you weren't here at the beginning to let me start over. Since we are all going to Plant in about a year. I am offering room and board here for all of you that seem to be as close as family to me. that includes you Oxy. Would you like to stay here?

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

"I agree, I don't think snark would be appropriate here. Knight of Time and Space is a bit of a mouthful and Hope is a little cheesy, isn't it? Hmmmm. How about "The Beacon"? It drew all us outcasts together, didn't it?"
    Just "John" is fine.

21. - Top - End - #321

Aspa returned.

What I mean is you may have some sort of similar ability like Oxy has. I mean I heard the stories of how Buu absorbed one of the Supreme Kais, and as a result he was changed forever. I don't want to see that happen to you. You are becoming a part of this, Oh what did the Androids say, Rebel Alliance? So that means we are friends right? So as your friend I don't want to see you turn into into something that is not you.
    Aspa then gets up but does not move far. She was in the kitchen still trying to decide just want to make with all this horse food.
    That doesn't...

Pokasuu gets up and leaves the ship. This has been a long and stressful day, between the poeple making up stories about her family, and the flashback, and now this thing with the old woman.

Besides, she's getting hungry.

A wave of a hand conjures the matter.

And antenna beam changes it.

And the Majin is surrounded by her favorite comfort foods-pie and fruit soda!
    Well it's something. Artic replied. Let's try not to pick any more fights for a while.

So should we go to the Fountain?
    Not yet. We should go back to the others. They helped us pas the fortunetellers test, and without the bug we'd never have known about her in the first place. They should be allowed to share the reward, if they want.

Besides, The villagers gave us a Senzu. Oxyribo believe that if we plant and care for it, we could have a decent stock of beans by the time we're prepared to fight Hailing.

The sun is beginning to set.

It seems that we've lost track of time. My sons, You have a long way to go, but you've both come far already. Remember that I'm proud of the both of you.

And If at all possible, I'd rather not see either of you for a very long time.

The eldest arcosian is beginning to fade away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "You don't? Well I guess its your ship, but it doesn't feel right to me. We're just and superstitious like that."
    They then hear Oxyribo name it.
    "See, Oxy agrees! or how about we name it Discovery, or Courageous, or The Silver Sparrow or something fitting and cool like that!"
    "Or maybe we could name it something like Mostly Harmless, or Home Of Aggressive Negotiators, or maybe even Dragon? You Wish!, something snarky and utterly lacking in gravitas."
    "The Absolution?" "The Z-Soul?" "Only Slightly on Fire?"

How about, the "Rubber Ducky?"

Callins

well no lets not do snarky. and some of those names 22 sounded good. hm Oxy yours was a little to long. What about Hope?We all have dreams and aspirations, and when all else fails we will have Hope?

Callins then turns to the elevator again only to double back and look at Oxy.

you weren't here at the beginning to let me start over. Since we are all going to Plant in about a year. I am offering room and board here for all of you that seem to be as close as family to me. that includes you Oxy. Would you like to stay here?
    It's not like I really have anywhere else to go. I mean, I suppose I could stay in Oxy city, but We did kind of level the palace, and I'd rather be the "Only steps in if the subjects screw up" kind of king, so being around all the time would be problematic.

So, did you end up using that dragonbone when you made your dragonballs, or is it still around here somewhere? I think I've got a use for it.

But I'll need three pieces of paper or parchment and a knife.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

"Well if we're starting to say stuff like "Beacon" how about we call it The Firefly?"
    "Oh that might actually fit."
    "You think so? I think your right, considering the people involved, and the fact that we're fighting for freedom...and who we're fighting against."
    They then began singing together:
    "Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me
    Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out, to the black, tell em' I ain't ever coming back..."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa

She chases after the the majin.

Pokasuu stop. Please. I am not trying to upset you, I was only wanting to help. Seeing the Majin make food out of thin air.

Wow That is amazing, how did you do that?

Callins

Hope is not cheesy it is fitting. I mean we all need hope. Me it is that I will have this dreaded virus gone from my system. For 23 it was having 22 back. For Oxy it is being the Perfect being. For you Iris it is bring back your people. But if Hope is out, then what about Shenron? He is the one who will help us all make our hopes and dreams come true. Why don't we honor the Eternal Dragon.

Also you two still have to pick out rooms. Callins points to Oxy and Iris.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

"Well if we're starting to say stuff like "Beacon" how about we call it The Firefly?"
    "Oh that might actually fit."
    "You think so? I think your right, considering the people involved, and the fact that we're fighting for freedom...and who we're fighting against."
    They then began singing together:
    "Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me
    Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out, to the black, tell em' I ain't ever coming back..."

"Well, if the fate of all life in the galaxy ever comes down to a big song and dance number, now I know exactly who to call."
    Last edited by JohnTheSavage; 2015-07-27 at 10:53 PM.
    Just "John" is fine.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheSavage View Post
    "Well, if the fate of all life in the galaxy ever comes down to a big song and dance number, now I know exactly who to call."
    Whoa. Careful with that phrasing. Lord Beerus just turned in his sleep at that comment.
    "Your just saying that because you never seen the best cult classic ever. and probably never will. Oh my gamikai, I just realized 22: we're the only two people in this universe who remember Firefly! We need to keep its memory alive..."
    "Oh maybe we can invent it centuries before its supposed to exist? Then we can enrapture the galaxy with tales of gritty space-cowboys trying to make ends meet and becoming a family together...."

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

Callins

Hope is not cheesy it is fitting. I mean we all need hope. Me it is that I will have this dreaded virus gone from my system. For 23 it was having 22 back. For Oxy it is being the Perfect being. For you Iris it is bring back your people. But if Hope is out, then what about Shenron? He is the one who will help us all make our hopes and dreams come true. Why don't we honor the Eternal Dragon.

Iris shrugs.
    "Maybe I'm just jaded.

As for rooms, I'll just take that one, I suppose."

Iris points at a room for one, more or less at random.
    It's not like I really have anywhere else to go. I mean, I suppose I could stay in Oxy city, but We did kind of level the palace, and I'd rather be the "Only steps in if the subjects screw up" kind of king, so being around all the time would be problematic.

So, did you end up using that dragonbone when you made your dragonballs, or is it still around here somewhere? I think I've got a use for it.

Iris pulls out Kami's knife from where she had it tucked into her belt and offers it to Oxy.
    "Might wanna wash that off first, I think it's still got a bit of my blood on it."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Whoa. Careful with that phrasing. Lord Beerus just turned in his sleep at that comment.
    All I can think of now is the dance-off scene at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy, but with Beerus and Goku instead of Ronin and Chris Pratt. I hope you're happy.
    Last edited by JohnTheSavage; 2015-07-27 at 11:15 PM.
    Just "John" is fine.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

We will have all of that on the next floor even the dragon bone. Also I can move the ship to your city if you like? I even can speed up the repair of your palace to be done in a month rather then years.

All the rooms are the same in design. They are just slightly smaller then the bridge was before. You see that each room as a queen sized bed as well as a desk coming out from the wall. You also see a mirror that leads to a small walk in closet as well as another door that leads to a personal rest room for the resident of their room. The walk in closet has drawers in the wall behind where you would hang your clothes.

Well feel free to personalize your rooms when you want. in the mean time who is ready for floor 3?

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

"Level 3 it is. as for name well.....I guess The Shenron does a certain ring to it. Hm....it missing something though...how about the The Hopeful Shenron? Or since faith can be said to be a form of hope, The Faithful Shenron? Also don't forget, you still need to visit Ramus after this."
    23 said she followed him along, 22 responding.
    "I dunno, I can see just plain "The Shenron" working. "Welcome aboard The Shenron" or "this is my ship, The Shenron" y'know? As opposed to "Welcome board The Faithful Shenron" or "this is my ship, The Faithful Shenron."
    "Yeah, either those might work....but yeah, definitely don't go with Hope by itself, go with say "The Hopeful" as in "this ship is Hopeful" as a characteristic rather than a thing it is. oh or maybe we call it simply The Eternal Shenron. Because hope springs eternal?"
    "Welcome Aboard The Eternal Shenron.....I like it...."

29. - Top - End - #329

Not yet. We should go back to the others. They helped us pas the fortunetellers test, and without the bug we'd never have known about her in the first place. They should be allowed to share the reward, if they want.

Besides, The villagers gave us a Senzu. Oxyribo believe that if we plant and care for it, we could have a decent stock of beans by the time we're prepared to fight Hailing.
    That's fair.

Senzus? What's that-Oh! Those beans! Yeah. Having a supply of those would be immensely useful. However I know next to nothing about farming.

The sun is beginning to set.

It seems that we've lost track of time. My sons, You have a long way to go, but you've both come far already. Remember that I'm proud of the both of you.

And If at all possible, I'd rather not see either of you for a very long time.

The eldest arcosian is beginning to fade away.
    It was good to see you again, Father. Artic allows himself a warm smile. While a part of him was sad he had to leave so soon.

30. - Top - End - #330

Aspa

She chases after the the majin.

Pokasuu stop. Please. I am not trying to upset you, I was only wanting to help. Seeing the Majin make food out of thin air.

Wow That is amazing, how did you do that?
    The Majin in question is in the process of downing an entire 2-liter of a bubbly orange beverage, but once she finishes, she respongds with:

I'm magic

Um, I don't, strictly speaking, need to sleep, so...

Nor does he like to, though only 23( and 22?) knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheSavage View Post
    Iris pulls out Kami's knife from where she had it tucked into her belt and offers it to Oxy.
    "Might wanna wash that off first, I think it's still got a bit of my blood on it."
    Oxy takes the knife. He's about to wipe the blood, off, but then looks, considering something.

There was a warrior, in the 700s, by the name Tenshinhan-or Tien, by those close to him. He was one of the most powerful human warriors on the planet. If records and research into alternate timelines is accurate, he even managed to pin my prototype down for several minutes, despite my prototype being several times more powerful than he was.

He eventually founded a dojo, teaching matial arts and spiritualism, and that dojo still existed in the age 1000, with many of his techniques still in use. My Dodonpa was created by the founder of the Old Crane School, who was the first mentor of Tenshinhan, founded of the New Crane School.

However, Tenshinhan had many techniques that he could not pass down, as they depended on his unique anatomy. Most notably, of these techniques, was his "four witches" technique, which allowed him to sprout a second pair of arms from behind his shoulders.

I mention now, that Tenshinhan had three eyes, and his unique anatomy was supposedly derived from his being a descendant of the mythical "Three-eyed-clan".

I suppose, what I'm trying to get at is...

Ox extends his tail and points the tip to the bloody blade

...May I?
    That's fair.

Senzus? What's that-Oh! Those beans! Yeah. Having a supply of those would be immensely useful. However I know next to nothing about farming.

It was good to see you again, Father. Artic allows himself a warm smile. While a part of him was sad he had to leave so soon.
    The elder Arcosians fades away.

After a brief moment, Ieez turns to leave.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks