New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Heather is ogling the cheerleaders.

"Hmm. Wonder where Ms.Robin is?" She muses outloud to P'ro'shi
    "No clue. Why?" P'ro'shi lazily scans around the lunchroom, but has a hard time seeing anything through the thick throng of people.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, I get it!" The head of the cheerleaders responded, a very pretty raven haired girl. "You're her girlfriend." She says looking between you and Agatha.

"Well if you ever want to trade up, sweetie. Here's my number." She winks at Agatha slipping a piece of paper into her backpack. Agatha is unamused.
    Tanya's eyes narrow at the other girl's chipper remark, no more amused than Agatha. "Nope, never met her. I just know a b*tch who needs to be told when to back off when I see one."

She took a step towards the other girl, intending to look more threatening. It probably would've worked better had that not been when a crazy-looking girl arrived and decided to use one of the other cheerleaders to practice a Street Fighter move while quoting Mortal Kombat.

"The hell?!" Tanya said in shock, her cold composure cracking as she took an involuntary step back from Alex's sudden, violent arrival on the scene.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory didn't really care that she mad one of the other cheerleaders cry. Serves them right for picking on her and Agatha. What she did care about was the sudden arrival of Alex and her eagerness to fight one of the other cheerleaders.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Mallory shouted, standing up, "Both of you, stop it this instant! We do not need another riot today!"

4. - Top - End - #424
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    On the one hand P'ro'shi was exactly right, which made Alex frown in concern. On the other hand, someone actually WANTED to fight her! She coudln't help but grin.

"Sure!" Alex replied happily, before promptly punching the blonde in the boob.
    The girl is pretty well endowed, so it's easy target.

After the first few seconds you realize. A. She's hot. B She'd actually be pretty damn good at this, if she'd stop doing those damn energy wasting flips.

As you pile driver her through the table. You hear her moan in defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "No clue. Why?" P'ro'shi lazily scans around the lunchroom, but has a hard time seeing anything through the thick throng of people.
    "Uh, she's hot as ****?" Heather replied like it was obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya's eyes narrow at the other girl's chipper remark, no more amused than Agatha. "Nope, never met her. I just know a b*tch who needs to be told when to back off when I see one."

She took a step towards the other girl, intending to look more threatening. It probably would've worked better had that not been when a crazy-looking girl arrived and decided to use one of the other cheerleaders to practice a Street Fighter move while quoting Mortal Kombat.

"The hell?!" Tanya said in shock, her cold composure cracking as she took an involuntary step back from Alex's sudden, violent arrival on the scene.
    "That's Alex. Our resident fighter." Agatha snarks. "I'm Agatha, and you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #425

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory didn't really care that she mad one of the other cheerleaders cry. Serves them right for picking on her and Agatha. What she did care about was the sudden arrival of Alex and her eagerness to fight one of the other cheerleaders.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Mallory shouted, standing up, "Both of you, stop it this instant! We do not need another riot today!"
    She's allied for the moment with the raven haired cheerleader.

"Hey, Jessica. ****ing quit it! No need to fight the school psycho!" She calls out.

As Jessica is pile dived through a table.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

"That's Alex. Our resident fighter." Agatha snarks. "I'm Agatha, and you?"
    "I, uh, see," Tanya replied without looking at Agatha, not quite coming to her senses for a moment as she watches Alex's fight. After a moment she glances back around to confirm that the other cheerleaders don't look like they're about to make any more trouble, she takes a breath and regains her composure before turning to the other girl.

It was a good thing she'd gotten all that practice at ignoring how attractive most of the girls in this school were the past half year, because it was taking all of it not to openly stare someone as gorgeous as Agatha when she was this close and talking to her. Even as it was, she couldn't fully avoid her eyes dropping to the other girl's chest once or twice. "Name's Tanya. You get this a lot?" she asks, indicating the cheerleaders in general.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

"Uh, she's hot as ****?" Heather replied like it was obvious.
    P'ro'shi breifly looks down a second before looking back up, confused. "Well yeah, but that statement still comes out of nowhere. It would equally work with....a bunch of other people inserted in that sentence."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen tilts her head and asks, "Pretty good, why?"

9. - Top - End - #429

"I, uh, see," Tanya replied without looking at Agatha, not quite coming to her senses for a moment as she watches Alex's fight. After a moment she glances back around to confirm that the other cheerleaders don't look like they're about to make any more trouble, she takes a breath and regains her composure before turning to the other girl.

It was a good thing she'd gotten all that practice at ignoring how attractive most of the girls in this school were the past half year, because it was taking all of it not to openly stare someone as gorgeous as Agatha when she was this close and talking to her. Even as it was, she couldn't fully avoid her eyes dropping to the other girl's chest once or twice. "Name's Tanya. You get this a lot?" she asks, indicating the cheerleaders in general.
    Agatha you get the impression is very used to getting ogled. The first time your gaze drops, she frowns. The second time, she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"All the time. It blows." Agatha replies. "Not just the cheerleaders either." She adds

10. - Top - End - #430

P'ro'shi breifly looks down a second before looking back up, confused. "Well yeah, but that statement still comes out of nowhere. It would equally work with....a bunch of other people inserted in that sentence."
    "She's the lunch aide." Heather explains. "She'll be here, and I wanna ogle the hot Vampire chick."

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen tilts her head and asks, "Pretty good, why?"
    Our new friend, is not exactly the most skilled in math. Luna replies. "She needs help for the make up test later.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

She's allied for the moment with the raven haired cheerleader.

"Hey, Jessica. ****ing quit it! No need to fight the school psycho!" She calls out.

As Jessica is pile dived through a table.
    Mallory sighs as the fight finishes as quickly as it started.

"Is your friend always this cocky?" Mallory asked the other cheerleader, before shooting a 'what the hell?' glare at Alex.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-20 at 08:58 PM.

12. - Top - End - #432

Mallory sighs as the fight finishes as quickly as it started.

"Is your friend always this cocky?" Mallory asked the other cheerleader, before shooting a 'what the hell?' glare at Alex.
    "She watches martial arts movies." The raven haired cheerleader muttered.

Earning a glare from Jessica.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

Agatha you get the impression is very used to getting ogled. The first time your gaze drops, she frowns. The second time, she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"All the time. It blows." Agatha replies. "Not just the cheerleaders either." She adds
    "Right. Sorry," she replies, eyes dropping to the floor. Well, sh*t, now she thinks I'm some kind of pervert. And this was the other part of why she'd barely spoken to anyone in the school since the year started.

Hesitantly, and without returning her gaze to Agatha, she adds, "For what it's worth, I know. I got the receiving end of that kind of stuff most of middle school." Well, the cheerleaders and other girls teasing her and spreading rumors about her, anyway, not so much the ogling.

Wait, why was she telling Agatha this? She'd just met her!

14. - Top - End - #434

"Right. Sorry," she replies, eyes dropping to the floor. Well, sh*t, now she thinks I'm some kind of pervert. And this was the other part of why she'd barely spoken to anyone in the school since the year started.

Hesitantly, and without returning her gaze to Agatha, she adds, "For what it's worth, I know. I got the receiving end of that kind of stuff most of middle school." Well, the cheerleaders and other girls teasing her and spreading rumors about her, anyway, not so much the ogling.

Wait, why was she telling Agatha this? She'd just met her!
    "Well, it's kinda different when you're straight you know." Agatha shrugs. "At least the cheerleaders can think they have a shot with you."

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

"She's the lunch aide." Heather explains. "She'll be here, and I wanna ogle the hot Vampire chick."
    P'ro'shi tries to think of how to reply to this for short second before an odd grin comes across her face as eh rest her hands on Heather's shoulders. "That pent up, eh? Why settle for just watching? I'm here, some nice, quiet places aren't to far........."

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

"Not too bad. Totally ignored me walking out. I swear this school is run by lazy people and idiots."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"She watches martial arts movies." The raven haired cheerleader muttered.

Earning a glare from Jessica.
    "That certainly explains the emphasis on looking good as opposed to actually fighting," Mallory said, looking at the prone Jessica with a frown, "But as much as I think you deserved to be punished for what you put my friend and I through just now, I do not think said punishment should result in permanent injury."

She shot another glare at Alex before turning back to the cheerleaders, "Does she need to see the nurse?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-20 at 09:12 PM.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

So... Are you ready? Luna asked.
    As ready as I'll ever be. I mean, I know I have a lot of hard work ahead of me if I want to pass my makeup exam today.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #439

P'ro'shi tries to think of how to reply to this for short second before an odd grin comes across her face as eh rest her hands on Heather's shoulders. "That pent up, eh? Why settle for just watching? I'm here, some nice, quiet places aren't to far........."
    "We're going to seduce the school threapist? Awesome!" Heather replied beaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Not too bad. Totally ignored me walking out. I swear this school is run by lazy people and idiots."
    "I think that's all schools." Nate pointed out.

"That certainly explains the emphasis on looking good as opposed to actually fighting," Mallory said, looking at the prone Jessica with a frown, "But as much as I think you deserved to be punished for what you put my friend and I through just now, I do not think said punishment should result in permanent injury."

She shot another glare at Alex before turning back to the cheerleaders, "Does she need to see the nurse?"
    "I'll be fine for round 2 in a second. Just needed to lure her into a false sense of security." Jessica replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    As ready as I'll ever be. I mean, I know I have a lot of hard work ahead of me if I want to pass my makeup exam today.
    Alot of hard work, and not much time to do it, so lets get started. Luna replied.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, it's kinda different when you're straight you know." Agatha shrugs. "At least the cheerleaders can think they have a shot with you."
    "Got that backwards, actually," Tanya replied, looking back up at Agatha and more steadfastly forcing herself to keep her eyes on the other girl's face now. "It was mostly about me being gay. And a couple of other things..." she muttered, looking away briefly. But she quickly shook her head to banish those thoughts. She did not need to bring up any more uncomfortable topics than she already had. "Uh, forget I said that part. What I mean is, my middle school wasn't like Northington - everyone was mostly straight. So the a**holes who got a rise out of getting under peoples' skin for being different went after people like me."

She gives Agatha a curious look. "Wait, so, was your middle school like Northington? I thought this place was the only one."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Alot of hard work, and not much time to do it, so lets get started. Luna replied.
    Right. So, should we go somewhere quieter, or do you think we'd be okay here? I mean, you're the tutor, after all.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

"It seemed pretty bad. Also I think the principal was flirting with one of the girls when I left, so that's weird."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

"We're going to seduce the school threapist? Awesome!" Heather replied beaming.
    A flat look of disappointment/annoyance appears on P'ro'shi's face before the grin comes back. "Not quiet....I mean, a bit more personal. Just you and me."

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh, I'm sure that'll work wonderfully," Mallory deadpanned, "And after she uses your body to break even more school property, I'm certain she'll realize why you are the superior fighter. But unfortunately, I cannot allow that to happen." Her eyes narrowed, "You are already in enough trouble as is. Do not make things worse for yourself be instigating a fight."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-20 at 09:40 PM.

25. - Top - End - #445

"Got that backwards, actually," Tanya replied, looking back up at Agatha and more steadfastly forcing herself to keep her eyes on the other girl's face now. "It was mostly about me being gay. And a couple of other things..." she muttered, looking away briefly. But she quickly shook her head to banish those thoughts. She did not need to bring up any more uncomfortable topics than she already had. "Uh, forget I said that part. What I mean is, my middle school wasn't like Northington - everyone was mostly straight. So the a**holes who got a rise out of getting under peoples' skin for being different went after people like me."

She gives Agatha a curious look. "Wait, so, was your middle school like Northington? I thought this place was the only one."
    "Northington just has a high non straight female population in general." Agatha replied. "There was less hitting on in middle school, but yeah, very few straight chicks."

Right. So, should we go somewhere quieter, or do you think we'd be okay here? I mean, you're the tutor, after all.
    Can you concentrate? Luna asked

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "It seemed pretty bad. Also I think the principal was flirting with one of the girls when I left, so that's weird."
    ".... What?" Nate said paling. "Wait, wait... One of the students, or the teachers?" He asked for clarification.

Spoiler
    Show

Your gym teacher.

A flat look of disappointment/annoyance appears on P'ro'shi's face before the grin comes back. "Not quiet....I mean, a bit more personal. Just you and me."
    "Oh?" Heather asked. "Where is this mystical place." She asks kissing a tentacle.

"Sure you will," Mallory deadpanned, "And after she uses your body to break even more school property, I'm certain she'll realize why you are the superior fighter. But unfortunately, I cannot allow that to happen." Her eyes narrowed, "You are already in enough trouble as is. Do not make things worse for yourself be instigating a fight."
    "Zero tolerance. I'm ****ed anyway." Jessica points out dazed. Unaware of Ms.Smith's new definition.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Titan in the Playground

Can you concentrate? Luna asked.
    Sakata shrugs. Probably not, but I don't think that depends on the environment.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #447

Sakata shrugs. Probably not, but I don't think that depends on the environment.
    Fair enough. Luna replied, pulling out a book.

Remind me. What is the last thing you have a clear grasp of.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-08-20 at 09:56 PM.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Zero tolerance. I'm ****ed anyway." Jessica points out dazed. Unaware of Ms.Smith's new definition.
    "Not exactly," Malory said, "Alex attacked you first, so up to this point you can argue that you were acting in self-defense. You would still get punished, yes, but it would be less severe. However, if you provoke another fight you will be considered an aggressor, and thus in even worse trouble than before. And that's not taking into account the fact that Alex already beat you quite handily, and could probably do so again. Thus, you would be risking further bodily harm. Actually, considering I've seen her fist-fight a vampire before, you would more than likely guarantee it. So it would be best for both your permanent record and your own personal safety to not start another fight." She shrugged, "Of course, I don't particularly care about either of those things of yours, considering how you and your friends have treated us. So if you still want to bash your head against a brick wall, be my guest."

Admittedly, Mallory knew that the first half about the 'self-defense clause' was not 100% true. However, if it would prevent another fight in the lunch room, Mallory was fine with bending the truth a little.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh?" Heather asked. "Where is this mystical place." She asks kissing a tentacle.
    "Well, the easiest to get to would be the bathrooms over there. If you want something a bit more classy, there's always sneaking off back to the showers."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know. Something about... ummm...

Sakata scratches her head, then shrugs.

Something about imagination and pie?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!