New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Being gay is this school, is a complication?" Erik asks raising an eyebrow.
    At this, P'ro'shi has to let out a hearty chuckle and the laughability of this statement. "No, that's not remotely it. It's just it seems we....seem to think about it a bit differently at times."

2. - Top - End - #842
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "You shouldn't have kicked her in the jaw to begin with!" Mallory snapped, "In case you've forgotten, you threw the first punch, not her! If a riot did start then, it totally would have been your fault! As for the people who are bullying others, you don't need to resort to physical violence to deal with the issue."

She glares at Ron again, "There are other ways to make someone confess the truth, after all."

Spoiler: OOC (Conflict Roll)
    Show
    [roll0]
    "I have no idea what you're talking about." Ron replied meeting Mallory's glare.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    At this, P'ro'shi has to let out a hearty chuckle and the laughability of this statement. "No, that's not remotely it. It's just it seems we....seem to think about it a bit differently at times."
    "Yeah, I was confused." Erik replied. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He offers
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe she wanted to dye it anyway? Luna askes.

This is when Sarah comes over and glomps you.

"Hey, ready to let me handle the practical!" She asks, she has a red wig.
    You mean, I still... have a lab partner? Everyone else dropped me when accidents happened to them...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Ron replied meeting Mallory's glare.
    "Of course you don't," Mallory said in a tone that conveyed exactly how little she believed him, "But in any case, the evidence we had does indeed point to an assault on Taika's end. If we were not about to begin the midterm, I would go and deliver it myself. After getting permission to leave the classroom, of course," she added, bowing her head to Mrs. Sowonzacki.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"You shouldn't have kicked her in the jaw to begin with!" Mallory snapped, "In case you've forgotten, you threw the first punch, not her! If a riot did start then, it totally would have been your fault! As for the people who are bullying others, you don't need to resort to physical violence to deal with the issue."

She glares at Ron again, "There are other ways to make someone confess the truth, after all."

Spoiler: OOC (Conflict Roll)
    Show
    [roll0]
    "Oh well I'm SOOOO SOOOOORRY for not being the model of being reasonable and talking pretty like you are," Alex snapped back. "Not everyone can be the perfect little debater who never has to get their hands dirty! And another thing, not everyone is the perfect little listener too! Some people are just a**holes and won't listen unless you make then listen! Also, stop being so hot when you're mad! It's really f***ing distracting!" Alex accused with a pointed finger.

6. - Top - End - #846

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    You mean, I still... have a lab partner? Everyone else dropped me when accidents happened to them...
    "Lab partnering is a sacred vow!" Mrs.Sowonzacki calls over.

Sarah nods at this.

Look, Sarah, this is great. But I need to make sure your partner passes, okay? Luna adds looking to you for support.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen nods, smiles, and says to Jen, "Yeah, always am. You know me. Never unprepared."

8. - Top - End - #848

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods, smiles, and says to Jen, "Yeah, always am. You know me. Never unprepared."
    Especially in this class. Mostly because you have to be prepared. Jen added.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. I really think I should... Sakata notices the argument.

What's going on over there?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Oh well I'm SOOOO SOOOOORRY for not being the model of being reasonable and talking pretty like you are," Alex snapped back. "Not everyone can be the perfect little debater who never has to get their hands dirty! And another thing, not everyone is the perfect little listener too! Some people are just a**holes and won't listen unless you make then listen! Also, stop being so hot when you're mad! It's really f***ing distracting!" Alex accused with a pointed finger.
    "And how, pray tell, are you supposed to know which is which when you don't even try to talk to them before you attack?" Mallory retorts, "Unless someone's physical well-being is in immediate danger, there is no reason to just start attacking someone like that, especially with the brutality you normally employ. There is a clear difference between defense and assault, a distinction that you clearly do not understand! And can you seriously not keep your libido in check long enough to even properly be mad at me?" she added, clearly ticked off.

11. - Top - End - #851

Yeah. I really think I should... Sakata notices the argument.

What's going on over there?
    That's not good. Luna deadpans.

"And how, pray tell, are you supposed to know which is which when you don't even try to talk to them before you attack?" Mallory retorts, "Unless someone's physical well-being is in immediate danger, there is no reason to just start attacking someone like that, especially with the brutality you normally employ. There is a clear difference between defense and assault, a distinction that you clearly do not understand! And can you seriously not keep your libido in check long enough to even properly be mad at me?" she added, clearly ticked off.
    "Both of you. Shut up and focus on SCIENCE!" Mrs.Sowonzacki yells over both of you. "Your mid term is in ten minutes!" She points out.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, I was confused." Erik replied. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He offers
    "Eh sure, why not. It's like we....have different opinions on how things changed. Like, on the close friend-> girlfriend transition."

13. - Top - End - #853

RedKnightGirl

"Libido?! F*** libido, I genuinelly care about you you little b****! I don't-"

Alex bit her tongue from going any further as the teacher intervened. Grumbling, she turned back around to focus on her work. Stupid Mallory, why was she into her again? Because when she wasn't a total b**** she was awesome, right. F***.

14. - Top - End - #854

"Eh sure, why not. It's like we....have different opinions on how things changed. Like, on the close friend-> girlfriend transition."
    "But you both agreed they changed?" Erik asks.

Alex bit her tongue from going any further as the teacher intervened. Grumbling, she turned back around to focus on her work. Stupid Mallory, why was she into her again? Because when she wasn't a total b**** she was awesome, right. F***.
    John is rubbing your back as you fume.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

Especially in this class. Mostly because you have to be prepared. Jen added.
    Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. So how've things been going?"

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

"But you both agreed they changed?" Erik asks.
    "Maybe? I Mean, if I were to analogize, I kinda view it as growing from our friendship, like a tree taking root and becoming a solid, turgid redwood. It's still basically the same, just a bit more expansive and tough. I think she sees the transition as like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly, though. It's something very different from what came before."

17. - Top - End - #857

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. So how've things been going?"
    Pretty good. Stayed up way too late watching the Hockey game last night. Jen admitted chuckling to herself.

"Maybe? I Mean, if I were to analogize, I kinda view it as growing from our friendship, like a tree taking root and becoming a solid, turgid redwood. It's still basically the same, just a bit more expansive and tough. I think she sees the transition as like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly, though. It's something very different from what came before."
    "So she thinks you can't be friends with your girlfriend?" He asks.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

"So she thinks you can't be friends with your girlfriend?" He asks.
    "I think that's it. How can we both hold an object whose shape we don't agree on?" Heck, while this may be an odd person to ask for advice, it's at least someone who isn't likely to circulate this back to Alex.

19. - Top - End - #859

"I think that's it. How can we both hold an object whose shape we don't agree on?" Heck, while this may be an odd person to ask for advice, it's at least someone who isn't likely to circulate this back to Alex.
    "By... finding out what shape it is... Not sure how that directs to your metaphor." Erik admits.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Should we do anything?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #861

Should we do anything?
    Nah, no sense going into a argument half finished. Luna pointed out.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess I'll just go back to reading your notes.

She keeps one eye on the argument though. Just in case.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #863

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess I'll just go back to reading your notes.

She keeps one eye on the argument though. Just in case.
    How are you finding them. Luna adds flicking your attention back to the book.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Sakata says, her eyes on the notebooks in front of her. There is in fact, a very large difference between the two. Mostly because Sakata's is covered in various doodles.

I like your notes a lot better than mine.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

25. - Top - End - #865

Well, Sakata says, her eyes on the notebooks in front of her. There is in fact, a very large difference between the two. Mostly because Sakata's is covered in various doodles.

I like your notes a lot better than mine.
    Oh, really? More comprehensive? Luna asked

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

More serious.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #867
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Both of you. Shut up and focus on SCIENCE!" Mrs.Sowonzacki yells over both of you. "Your mid term is in ten minutes!" She points out.
    "Yes, ma'am," Mallory says immediately as she sits back down. She hadn't even realized she stood up, but she had gotten so absorbed in the argument that she hadn't really paid attention to anything else going on.

Now that she was cooling off, she was starting to regret going so far. What she wanted to do with the situation involving Taika was justified in her mind, but as usual she had pissed people off by digging her heels in and playing hardball. She knew she shouldn't have argued with Alex: all it did was make Alex even angrier at her than she already was. And probably turned the class against her again. She didn't look up from her notes in case people were staring at her. If she ignored them, they'd stop eventually. That's how it always worked.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-09-01 at 07:36 PM.

28. - Top - End - #868

RedKnightGirl

John is rubbing your back as you fume.
    "You're sweet," Alex sighed contently, the tension leaving her body. That hadn't been fun. Things with her and Mallory had always been sort of love/hate, but even with her turning her down she didn't want them to go all hate all the time. That would suck. She LIKED Mallory damn it. Even if she was kind of pissed with her right now for playing her like a fiddle.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

"Well over New Years, me and my family went down to Florida." Christopher replies. "A month ago counts as lately, right?" He chuckles.
    "Eh, close enough," Tanya agrees. "Dunno what you'd do down there this time of year though. The beaches can't be open in winter, right?"

And then suddenly the classroom turned into a circus around her. To her surprise, she actually knew a couple of the actors this time, albeit only for a couple of hours, and mostly secondhand in Alex's case. Damn, Mallory really gets intense over this rules sh*t, was her main thought. She was also surprised to catch the last couple of remarks the demon and Alex exchanged - she'd been half-wondering how a Girl Scout like Mallory even seemed to consider someone she herself called a "troublemaker" a friend, but apparently there was more to it even than that.

She kept her silence throughout, though. She had no idea what had happened anyway, no desire to get caught up in any fallout, and didn't know Mallory well enough to want to jump in just because it involved her.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

Pretty good. Stayed up way too late watching the Hockey game last night. Jen admitted chuckling to herself.
    Gwen nods, smiles, and says, "Yeah. Sounds fun. Who won?"