New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 823242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

"Oh, I didn't know you were a fan of Pokemon Pinball too!" Adam called out to the young boy in amusement, recognizing his own tactic, Best avoid getting squished,

"Play it safe Thistle! You know what he's up to!" THistle gave a cry of aknowledgement, and a cute salute before he walked over the otherside of the mushroom. The echidna waving in good cheer to his opponent before ziplining himself above the large boulder besides Arlo, chirping a greeting to his new mustard colored friend from his perch.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *FOcused Training

Thistle
    *Shift to M9
    *Threaded shift to H9.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-25 at 11:36 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Spoiler: Battle Info
    Show
    Dominic - Health: 61/61; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 61/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0
    Deadshot - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 9; Evasions: ATK 1+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Galen - Health: 52/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 0
    Gareth - Health: 50/50; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Focused Training: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks
    -Inspired Training: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks
    -Trained: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 1

Dominic grins and waves eagerly at Thistle. "It's how I won my trainer qualification! But that doesn't matter when you jump around like that! Arlo! Up on the boulder, hit it with fury cutter!" The small sandy ball... bounces on itself a couple times and ends up on top of the boulder, surprisingly agile. With a flurry of motion, the little arms come out and swipe at the chespin.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 2
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Focused Orders: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks

Arlo
    Standard: Use Fury Cutter

Fury Cutter
    Attack vs AC 3: (1d20+2)[19], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders
    Damage: (1d8+22)[25] Physical Bug (DB 4: 1d8+6, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (1d8+6)[8]

Shift: Move to G9

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn, Plus 1 Momentum if Fury Cutter hits

3. - Top - End - #963
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"You too? Great minds think a like," Adam replied before witnessing Arlo's particular choice of move and calling out in warning, "Leach Seed and back off, we can't afford letting it power up!"

Quick as a fiddle, Thistle launched a glowing seed at the shrew before rushing down the boulder and towards the mushroom.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Thistle 42/57
    *Leach Seed
    **AC4: (1d20+3)[6] *1AP spent
    *Shift to L11
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-24 at 08:48 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Marcus tries not to let his sharp intake of breath be too visible, but to no use. If that had hit, Quicksilver might have already been out of the fight! If he was careful, he could keep Quicksilver in the grass and away from the Skitty's devastating attack, but that could be tricky.

"Alright Quicksilver, let's go! Show her just how cold your claw is, then get out of there!"

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Marcus: 3/5 AP,
    Quicksilver: 62/62 HP, 6 Defense, 6 Special Defense, 21 Speed
    Focused Training, Brutal Training, +1 Attack CS

Marcus uses Focused Training as his Standard Action!
    Marcus uses Chronicler on Echoed Voice!

Quicksilver shifts to M9!
    Quicksilver uses Frost Scratch! Quicksilver Shifts L9 into M10.
    AC 2: (1d20)[13], Critical 19+
    Damage: (2d8+31)[40]
    Critical: (1d20)[19]

Final:
    Marcus: 2/5 AP,
    Quicksilver: 62/62 HP, 6 Defense, 6 Special Defense, 21 Speed
    Heart lets out a light whine as Quicksilver makes contact with her

Lillian blinks in surprise at your Sneseal's attack. Well that was interesting she mused in her cracked voice. Not many attacks like that around. But while we can still make you out, perhaps Heart can lure you out of those pesky bushes. Heart backed up and shot out another pulse of power at Quicksilver.

Spoiler
    Show

Heart Activates Cute Charm! Quicksilver is infatuated!
    Heart uses Water Pulse (since you used a ranged move in the previous round, Heart gets one more chance to hit you in rough terrain). AC 2 (1d20)[13] +2 focused training & focused orders, -2 rough terrain
    (2d8+31)[40] special normal damage (changed via normalize)

DC 15 Rage roll (1d20)[19]

Lillian again uses Focused Command Orders
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    The symbol of Arceus... For a few minutes, Angus is left sitting on the bed in wonder. Gladia drifts into the air beside him, her eye showing clear concern and her tail hanging in distress. Lamorak looks up from the floor like a cranky old man, glaring at the human who dares to deny him sleep.

Finally, Angus looks at the still form of Gauntlet, who is trying to let his master rest. "I think I'm beginning to understand why you were sent to me, Gauntlet." The young knight lets out a weary sigh as the full reality of the situation catches up with him. Standing up from his bed, Angus begins putting on his armor. No going back to sleep after a nightmare like that. Looking toward the others, Angus firms his jaw and says, "From now on, we train every morning, sleep or no. Someone out there is trying to kill us and I will not be unready when they finally come." Gauntlet gets up readily, Gladia floats around eagerly, and Lamorak stands up in weary resignation as it becomes clear that sleeptime is over. Trying to be quiet, Angus goes through some simple martial arts with his Pokemon. Soon enough, all thoughts of the dream and its ramifications are pushed to the back of his mind as he concentrates on his forms. Even Lamorak is eventually able to get into the spirit of things.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Angus takes the time to apply Focused Training to his Pokemon. Not like it would have helped with that last fight, but it might make a difference next time!
    Your Pokemon seemed unusually energetic this morning. Maybe it was just the early hour of the morning, but they were all putting a bit of extra effort into the session. Even Lamorak seemed a bit more excited to ram things with its head. Not that it ever needed an excuse to do that, but still.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #966
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Dominic - Health: 61/61; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 55/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0
    Deadshot - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 9; Evasions: ATK 1+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Galen - Health: 52/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 0
    Gareth - Health: 50/50; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum: +1 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 3

Dominic's grin doesn't fade a bit as the glowing seed wraps Arlo in a tangle of vines. "You know something? If it wasn't for being attacked by one of my pokemon, I never would have thought about making sure Arlo knew Rapid Spin!" The sandshrew takes half a second of hesitation as the plant draws his life away and then whirls rapidly in place, destroying the vines in a spray of vegetation. "Close the gap Arlo, don't let him get you and don't let him get away!" The ball makes to close the distance with Thistle.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 3
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Inspired Orders: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks

Arlo
    Standard: Use Rapid Spin, can't hit

Shift: Move to L9

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-24 at 09:18 PM.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Funny that, one of mine taught me to never get too close; WHip'em Thistle!" he ordered, the fleeing tactically relocating Chespin turning around before lashing a his foe with a Vine Whipe as it kept up it's pace.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

THistle 45/57
    *Vine WHip
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[9]
    **Damage: (2d6+23)[30]
    *SHift to L17
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 55/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum: +1 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 4

The vines simply slide off the armored hide of the pokemon, doing nothing effective. "Arlo! Chase him down, put on the speed!" The sandy ball of pokemon nearly skids in place as he starts rolling and catches up to the fleeing chespin

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 4
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Inspired Orders: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks

Arlo
    Standard: Sprint

Shift: Move to L16

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-24 at 09:19 PM.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Opting to change tactics, Adam has Thistle Bite the persistent shrew; attempting to gnaw on it the moment it tries to catch it's breath from it's sprint.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

Thistle
    *Bite
    **AC 2: (1d20+2)[20]
    *Damage: (2d6+23)[31]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #970
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Go for another one THistle!" Adam ordered with rising spirit, the match had been going south fast; but with this they might jsut be able to turn it around!

Heeding is trainer, THistle went for aanother taste of tender southern shrew.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

Thistle
    *Bite
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[19]
    **Damage: (2d6+23)[25]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Again!" Adam called out, and THistle quickly followed suit.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

THistle
    Bite
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[15]
    **Damage: (2d6+23)[32]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #972
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

FOr reference; Jac has told me to keep posting until the stunlock breaks

"A-Again," Adam said with a mixture of excitement and worry now, as Thistle continued to gnaw on the squirming sandshrew, only to finally lose it's hold on it. WIth the danger brought forth a new, Thistle promptly fled for it's tail; knowing that judgement was soon on it's way

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

Thistle
    *Bite
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[4]
    **Damage: (2d6+23)[27]
    *Shift to O14
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-24 at 09:40 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #973
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 36/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Defense Curl: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Momentum: +3 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 6

Dominic's grin actually does fade as Arlo is somehow in enough pain to not be able to do anything for a very long time. That chespin had some teeth on it. When Arlo finally seemed to recover, Dominic was giving both Thistle and Adam a dirty look. "Arlo! You know it's rhythm now! Fury cutter again!" The sandshrew closes with Thistle and before the little pokemon could even react, Arlo's claws lashed out scoring a pair of painful cuts.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 8
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Expend Momentum 2: Your Pokémon automatically rolls an 11 on one d20 Roll of your choice on their next turn.

Arlo

Fury Cutter
    Attack vs AC 3: 11, +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders, +2 from Momentum
    Damage: (1d8+22)[30] Physical Bug (DB 4: 1d8+6, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: Can't Crit

Shift: Move to N14

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn, Plus one from Fury Cutter Hitting
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-24 at 09:55 PM.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Adam cringes at Dominic's scathing look, and offered an apologetic grin; even he had felt sorry for the little shrew. Though Dominic made sure he wouldn't have the time to dwell on pity.

After recovering from the rather vicious Fury Cutter, Thistle tries to go in for another Bite; it had worked pretty well for him so far after all, before ziplining back on top the mushroom

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *FOcused Command

THistle 20/57
    *Bite
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[12]
    **Damage: (2d6+23)[31]
    *THreaded Shift to O11
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-24 at 10:05 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #975
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Your Pokemon seemed unusually energetic this morning. Maybe it was just the early hour of the morning, but they were all putting a bit of extra effort into the session. Even Lamorak seemed a bit more excited to ram things with its head. Not that it ever needed an excuse to do that, but still.
    It's gratifying to see them involved, especially Lamorak. Angus looks down at the little rockhead and quietly says, "I'm sure you worked up a thirst, just now. Let's go down to the kitchen and help ourselves to some milk, shall we?" Making his way slowly down the stairs, the small company floats/walks down to the kitchen and Angus pulls forth a bottle of milk from the fridge. Pouring some into a bowl for Lamorak, he helps himself to the rest of the milk. Sweating profusely during a nightmare is dehydrating, after all.

Feeling refreshed, Angus walks over to the room storing all the eggs. Looking to the others, he whispers, "All right, let's get the eggs loaded. Careful and quiet, now. We've got plenty of time."

16. - Top - End - #976
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 28/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

Dominic kind of seems embarrassed, but it's quickly smothered when Arlo gets hurt again. "Arlo, get underneath that rock! Bring. It. Down." The damage sandshrew skids underneath the platform. "USe Magnitude!" The sandshrew starts shaking and the stone itself vibrates with the force.

Show
    Dominic
    Standard: None

Arlo
    Standard: Use Magnitude

Fury Cutter
    Attack vs AC 2: Don't think it can miss, Roll for Crit: (1d20)[17]
    Damage: (3d12+26)[50] Physical Bug (DB 12: 3d12+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (3d12+10)[26]

Max Momentum

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

Marcus watches Quicksilver take the hit from the Skitty, allowing himself a small grin as the Sneasel manages to whether the blow, although not without injury. The attack had definitely left the Sneasel a little less than healthy.

Still, after that hit the Sneasel should be more than willing to tear the Skitty apart, right?

"Quicksilver, again! Don't let up!" the Trainer cries, only to watch the Sneasel instead simply look after the Skitty with lovesick eyes. He'd hoped the Taunt would have shut down the Skitty entirely, but it seemed he hadn't quite done enough to protect Quicksilver from her Status afflictions. Still, at least if he couldn't fight there was something he could do, right?

"Scratch that! Grab a Berry!" Marcus cries, watching as his Sneasel dashes into the brush, hoping the Pokemon can find something to help his current condition.

Show

Quicksilver takes 34 damage! Massive, so 2 Injuries.

Quicksilver: 28/62 HP, 6 Defense, 6 Special Defense, 21 Speed
    Focused Training, Brutal Training, +1 Attack CS, 2 Injuries, Infatuated

Quicksilver shifts to O8!
    Quicksilver eats a Berry! Rolled OoC, it's a Lum! That heals Infatuation.`

Final:
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    Show
    Arlo - Health: 28/61; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 4+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

Dominic kind of seems embarrassed, but it's quickly smothered when Arlo gets hurt again. "Arlo, get underneath that rock! Bring. It. Down." The damage sandshrew skids underneath the platform. "USe Magnitude!" The sandshrew starts shaking and the stone itself vibrates with the force.

Show
    Dominic

Arlo

Fury Cutter
    Attack vs AC 2: Don't think it can miss, Roll for Crit: [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1] Physical Bug (DB 12: 3d12+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: [roll2]

Max Momentum
    As Arlo tore the ground apart, cracks ran up the column supporting the large rock platform. With a loud CRACK the column snapped into many pieces, and the rock platform crashed down, breaking apart in the air. The large chunks of rock slammed down into Arlo, and Thistle got buffeted by a fair number as well as the ground underneath him broke apart.

When the dust cleared, the stone fragments made the terrain jagged and rough, not easy to navigate through. That one move had drastically shifted how the rest of this battle would be fought. However, one thing did jump out at you. Both Arlo and Thistle had evolved in the crash, and rose from the rubble with determination in their eyes, Quilladin and Sandslash, ready to finish the battle.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll just note that this is what happens when two defensive specialists go at each other
    Light red area on the map is rough terrain, that's reflected in the key as well

Arlo takes 50 Physical Rock Damage from the giant stones falling on him.
    Thistle takes falling damage for 5 meters of falling (3 actually fallen and another 2 for the rough landing area).

If either of these would faint your Pokemon, they instead remain conscious with 1 tick of hit points left (and if they're at less than 1 tick of hp, bump them up to 1 tick). The wonders of evolution!

Let me know if you have any questions about what just happened

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    It's gratifying to see them involved, especially Lamorak. Angus looks down at the little rockhead and quietly says, "I'm sure you worked up a thirst, just now. Let's go down to the kitchen and help ourselves to some milk, shall we?" Making his way slowly down the stairs, the small company floats/walks down to the kitchen and Angus pulls forth a bottle of milk from the fridge. Pouring some into a bowl for Lamorak, he helps himself to the rest of the milk. Sweating profusely during a nightmare is dehydrating, after all.

Feeling refreshed, Angus walks over to the room storing all the eggs. Looking to the others, he whispers, "All right, let's get the eggs loaded. Careful and quiet, now. We've got plenty of time."
    Unfortunately your progress to the egg barns was blocked by the rather aggressive Tauros Angus. While he didn't attack you, his demeanor made it abundantly clear that if you chose to step inside the yard to get to the buildings, he planned to charge you down.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #980
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Marcus watches Quicksilver take the hit from the Skitty, allowing himself a small grin as the Sneasel manages to whether the blow, although not without injury. The attack had definitely left the Sneasel a little less than healthy.

Still, after that hit the Sneasel should be more than willing to tear the Skitty apart, right?

"Quicksilver, again! Don't let up!" the Trainer cries, only to watch the Sneasel instead simply look after the Skitty with lovesick eyes. He'd hoped the Taunt would have shut down the Skitty entirely, but it seemed he hadn't quite done enough to protect Quicksilver from her Status afflictions. Still, at least if he couldn't fight there was something he could do, right?

"Scratch that! Grab a Berry!" Marcus cries, watching as his Sneasel dashes into the brush, hoping the Pokemon can find something to help his current condition.

Show

Quicksilver takes 34 damage! Massive, so 2 Injuries.

Focused Training, Brutal Training, +1 Attack CS, 2 Injuries, Infatuated

Quicksilver shifts to O8!
    Quicksilver eats a Berry! Rolled OoC, it's a Lum! That heals Infatuation.`

Final:
    Lillian nodded in approval as she recalled Heart and released a Ledian onto the field. It's so refreshing to see young trainers thinking about strategy. She commented. What did you say your name was again youngster?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Oh thank the gods," Adam says with palpable relief when Thistle, now a Quillidin, popped out of the rubble no worse for wear despite the nasty fall. After glancing at Dominic and making sure the trainer wanted to keep the match going, Adam shouted a quick order to THistle, "Get out of that mess quick!"

Though a bit ruffled by the fall and sudden growth spurt, Thistle is quick to action! By passing the uneven terrain as it's ziplines outside of the grounds of the former stone-shroom before putting great distance between him and the shrew.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Thistle:
    *Threaded shift to k11
    *Shift to K4
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

"Marcus," the Trainer states, positively beaming at the compliment before looking at the Bug-Type just released by Lillian. "Marcus Ticker! And sorry, I'm not going to let you light Quicksilver up with that Mach Punch," the Trainer says, pushing the button to return the talkative Pokemon. "I like my Pokemon without giant holes in them. Icon, let's get this show on the road!" Marcus cries before flinging out a new Pokeball, watching with a wide grin as the Nidoran appeared on the battlefield.

Show

Icon: 61/61 HP, 4 Defense, 4 Special Defense, 13 Speed
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

23. - Top - End - #983
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 17/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

Dominic tries not to let it show but he's super relieved that Arlo shrugs his way out of the rubble. But his eyes visibly bug out when it's not the little sandshrew he knew but a big old sandslash. And Adam's pokemon evolved too. "Look! Look!" He says, gesticulating wildly at Adam had clearly already seen. "Arlo! Burrow through that rubble! Don't let him get away!" The sandslash looks at its new razor sharp claws and disappears in a shower of dirt, only to pop up much closer to Thistle, then closing the small gap that was still between them.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 9
    Show
    Dominic

Arlo
    Standard: Burrow to M6

Shift: Move to K5

Max Momentum
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 09:30 AM.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I know right?!" Adam said gleefully at that before noticing what Arlo was up to, "How 'bout no. Thistle level the playing field would you?" he called out as Thistle continued his run for all things bright and beautiful; radiating a healthy glow as he used the light around him to heal bring back his old vigor.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused COmmand

THistle 49/57
    *Synthesis
    *Shift to Q3
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 09:49 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #985
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 17/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

Dominic just shakes his head. "You can't just keep running Adam! You have to fight back to win!" Arlo closes the distance again, moving in close with those razor sharp talons. "Hit it with Fury Cutter! This is our fight now!" The sandslash lashes out with his claws at the smaller pokemon.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 10
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Use Critical Moment: Bonuses from Inspired and Focused Training are Tripled this Round

Arlo

Fury Cutter

Attack vs AC 3: (1d20+6)[10] +3 from Critical Moment, +3 from Momentum
    Damage: (1d8+22)[24] Physical Bug (DB 4: 1d8+6, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (1d8+6)[8]

Shift: Move to P3

Max Momentum
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 10:12 AM.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Well, if you insist," Adam quipped with a shrug, "Vine Whip with everything you've got!"

The Thistle took the claw like like a man before retaliating with a vine lash to cover it's escape once more.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *FOcused Taining

THistle
    *Vine Whip
    **AC2: (1d20+3)[16] *1AP spent
    **Damage: (2d6+26)[29]
    *Shift to X3
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 10:22 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #987
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 16/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

The vine snaps roughly against the very tip of the sandslash's nose, stinging it. "I... Um... You can try a little harder than that." Dominic says, trying not to laugh as Arlo sneezes rapidly. "Arlo, close in and shake things up again!" The pokemon closes on its more clumsy feet and starts stamping on the ground, causing the whole thing to rumble in another quake.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 11
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Expend Momentum 2: Your Pokémon automatically rolls an 11 on one d20 Roll of your choice on their next turn.

Arlo

Magnitude

Attack vs AC 2: 11, +1 from Focused, +3 from Momentum
    Damage: (3d8+26)[39] Physical Ground (DB 10: 3d8+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (3d8+10)[22]

Shift: Move to V3

Plus One Momentum at the End of Turn, +1 from Magnitude hitting.
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 10:44 AM.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Well, Arlo's not making it easy; but I'm sure we can scrounge something up," he admitted bashfully as Thistle regained his footing, "Quick, before Arlo changes stances! he ordered as the Chespin went for another go, trying to slap the shrew with a Vine as he put more distance between them.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

Thistle
    *Vine WHip
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[10]
    **Damage: (2d6+26)[35]
    *Shift to Y10
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 10:54 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #989
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 16/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:

Dominic grins with a glint of mischief in his eye as the vine slides away off Arlo's extraordinarily tough hide. "Arlo! Let's do it again! Shake, rattle and rumble!" The sandslash matches the glint in his trainer's eye and moves towards the quilladin... before stomping on the ground and causing an even more intense quake than a moment ago.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 12
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Expend Momentum 1: Your Pokémon regains use of an EOT Frequency Move. Magnitude Recovered

Arlo

Magnitude

Attack vs AC 2: (1d20+4)[14], +1 from Focused, +3 from Momentum
    Damage: (3d10+26)[35] Physical Ground (DB 10: 3d10+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (3d10+10)[20]

Shift: Move to X8

Plus One Momentum at the End of Turn, Max Momentum
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 11:34 AM.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Thistle and Adam groan in simultanous frustration as yet another glorious attack bounces off the shrews shell, and is forced to endure another earth quake. "Gotta admit, you've raised him well," Adam states as Thistle attempts to keep his distance while lashing out at Arko with greater fervor.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Training

Thistle
    *Vine Whip
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[10]
    **Damage: (2d6+26)[34]
    *Shift to X17
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show