New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Of Gods and Monsters

Callins chuckled.
    It is not like you and I are forming a romantic relationship here. Also you are protecting your people, so if for some reason you need to leave, then it will just be Aspa and I. So we can view this as you are helping Aspa and I raise Pinkie. Unless again you want to claim custody over him.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Hey, have you ever head of race of techno-organic mutants?
    You mean like the Erikari? They've been extinct for a couple hundred years since Beerus blew up their home-planet. Artic answered. I've seen some of their artifacts, not as advanced as everyone seems to think.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins chuckled.
    It is not like you and I are forming a romantic relationship here. Also you are protecting your people, so if for some reason you need to leave, then it will just be Aspa and I. So we can view this as you are helping Aspa and I raise Pinkie. Unless again you want to claim custody over him.
    "Heh, that's true. No, you're right. I may have to leave, and if I do ... well, it's better he stay with you," the pony admitted, looking a little downcast at the idea. "I'm ... a special agent. And he deserves a family that can be there for him, no matter what happens," she added sadly.

The two squirrels attempted to chase each other up Callins, mistaking his clothes for some kind of strange tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

Callins holds out his hands as the the squirrels sit in his hands. He speaks to them telling them how he was not a tree at all, but they were welcome to climb over him if they wished. He then puts each one of them on his shoulders and moves to Starlight, and lifts her chin.
    Don't be sad. You are here right now aren't you? make all the time you can, here and now. Don't let what may be depress you.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight looked up at Callins. "You're right," she said. "Still ... I dunno. Maybe, when this is all over and I return to Equestria, I'll quit the organization. Settle down and raise a family. I dunno, I guess that's Future Starlight's problem for now." She stood up. "For now, I guess we should invite Aspa in to ask her opinion on the matter. Of Pinkie," she clarified.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 06:01 PM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa finally tunes in telepathically.

I have been listening this whole time thanks to Callins. I agree, though. I would love to have you at my side if Pinkie decides he wants us as his family.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight nodded, having become accustomed to the frequent use of telepathy over the past year.

"Well then. I guess all that's left is to ask Pinkie himself," Starlight said.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Agree'd

Agree'd

Callins opens the door for Starlight, his chair disappearing as soon as he gets up.

9. - Top - End - #489

Maybe. I've personally never heard of them, but... I'm looking at Magenta's notes on his "Secret Project"

He called it Sprock, and it was apparently created by analyzing bits of technology from other timelines.

One of them was a robot, a self proscribed "Mutant" that combined mechanical and digital components with organic ones at a cellular level. A living machine capable of growing and developing like a purely organic organism, capable of absorbing metallic or mechanical structures to increase it's power or give itself new functions.

Magenta killed it during the vivisection. Shame, it was apparently sentient and sapient.

Nothing like that exists in my Timeline, to my knowledge, but it's something to keep an eye out for while we're in space.

The other major contributor to "Sprock's" creation was some kind of parasitic adaptive computer. Something that could repair itself and adapt, that could convert biomass into enrgy to fuel itself, and integrate neural tissues into it's processors to expand it's knowledge and processing power...

That's terrifying.

It is about this time that Aspa might realize that they are not, in fact, heading towards the ship, but rather, to where the ship was that morning
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Ieez, You do know the ship is at the lookout now right?

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

Agree'd

Agree'd

Callins opens the door for Starlight, his chair disappearing as soon as he gets up.
    Starlight stood up, levitating some food out for the animals with her magic before following.

"We should probably wait for Aspa to be here before talking to him about it. This is going to be a pretty big change for him, we should probably all be together in-person for it," she suggested.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Telepathy

It will be a while till I get there, you both may as well, at least have fun and keep Pinkie entertained, maybe even cheer him up.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight considered the situation.

"What do you think, Cal?" she asked. "We could keep Pinkie entertained and help him settle in until she gets here, and I can write a letter to Princess Celestia. And one to the Canterlot librarian, asking for books on child-rearing, especially children of a different species."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

I like this plan, I also can bookmark for you the Tuffle Child raising books in my digital Library. If you'd like Star.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

I like this plan, I also can bookmark for you the Tuffle Child raising books in my digital Library. If you'd like Star.
    "That would be helpful, thanks," said Starlight. She levitated a scroll and a quill she'd brought from her room. "Oh, that reminds me. Just so you know, while I was looking after Pinkie, I used Haycartes' Method to enter the computer again, to try and cheer Pinkie up. Just ... just thought you should know."

As she spoke, she began writing her letter to Princess Celestia. It was going to be quite a long letter, updating her on all of the events that had happened that day, but she was quite capable of talking and writing at the same time, so it was of little consequence.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 07:22 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #496

The other major contributor to "Sprock's" creation was some kind of parasitic adaptive computer. Something that could repair itself and adapt, that could convert biomass into enrgy to fuel itself, and integrate neural tissues into it's processors to expand it's knowledge and processing power...

That's terrifying.[/COLOR]
    Did Magenta build that computer too?

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "That would be helpful, thanks," said Starlight. She levitated a scroll and a quill she'd brought from her room. "Oh, that reminds me. Just so you know, while I was looking after Pinkie, I used Haycartes' Method to enter the computer again, to try and cheer Pinkie up. Just ... just thought you should know."

As she spoke, she began writing her letter to Princess Celestia. It was going to be quite a long letter, updating her on all of the events that had happened that day, but she was quite capable of talking and writing at the same time, so it was of little consequence.
    OOOHHHH That was you. Okay I am not as worried now. I am fine if it was you really. I thought the Time Patrol were the ones in my systems.

18. - Top - End - #498

Hey Ieez, You do know the ship is at the lookout now right?
    Without a word, Ieez turns and begins flying towards the old location of the look out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Did Magenta build that computer too?
    No. From what it says here, he sent some red pants grunts to steel some of it's components for study, once he found a timeline where only part of it was destroyed.

We should probably be heading back to the ship soon. If you'll step out, I can show you how to encapsulate it...
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Titan in the Playground

Ieez, maybe you should just follow me, It will be a couple hours before the lookout gets to the old location it was at.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

OOOHHHH That was you. Okay I am not as worried now. I am fine if it was you really. I thought the Time Patrol were the ones in my systems.
    "Oh, no," Starlight said. "A time patroller did show up, and she took our prisoner, despite my attempts to stop her, but she wasn't in the systems. I wouldn't have let her anyways," she added smugly.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 08:04 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, no," Starlight said. "A time patroller did show up, and she took our prisoner, despite my attempts to stop her, but she wasn't in the systems. I wouldn't have let her anyways," she added smugly.
    I knew I could trust you Star. Callins smiles as he hits the last few keys on his wrist.
    Next time You enter your terminal you will see the books are waiting there for you to read.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

I knew I could trust you Star. Callins smiles as he hits the last few keys on his wrist.
    Next time You enter your terminal you will see the books are waiting there for you to read.
    "Thank you," Starlight said with a smile. It really did mean a lot to her that he trusted her, especially considering some of the others still didn't seem to, even after a year. It was almost like they just did a timeskip without any real significant character development or something. But that would be silly.

Finishing her letter, Starlight rolled it up and sealed it with a wax seal, adding a spell for extra security. Levitating it in front of her, she sent it off to Celestia, engulfing the scroll in violet-pink fire. Come to think of it, she thought this was the first time Callins had seen her send a message like this, so she was curious to see his reaction to what would appear to be just burning the letter.

----

Meanwhile, far away in Canterlot, Equestria, a hooded pony entered a small thrift shop, a large sack of gold in his teeth. A few scrolls poked out of his saddlebags, each one with Starlight's seal on them. His eyes lit on a certain amulet....
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 08:37 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

Probably to Stars suprise Callins is unphazed by her display of magic. He was staring off in the distance, though he soon looks down at the pony. He quickly sees her staring at him.
    Is something the matter Star?
    Callins asked right when he was opening the elevator for them to ascend to Pinkie.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably to Stars suprise Callins is unphazed by her display of magic. He was staring off in the distance, though he soon looks down at the pony. He quickly sees her staring at him.
    Is something the matter Star?
    Callins asked right when he was opening the elevator for them to ascend to Pinkie.
    Well, that was disappointing. Oh well. Starlight shook her head.

"No, I'm fine," she said. "What about you? You seemed a thousand miles away for a moment."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

Well, that was disappointing. Oh well. Starlight shook her head.

"No, I'm fine," she said. "What about you? You seemed a thousand miles away for a moment."
    What? Oh no no. I was just thinking of how we should talk to Pinkie. How we should approach him with our suggestion of a family.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

What? Oh no no. I was just thinking of how we should talk to Pinkie. How we should approach him with our suggestion of a family.
    Starlight nodded. "It seems simple on the surface," she said. "But in reality, it's a lot more complicated. Especially to a young boy who just escaped his captors. I was actually considering getting Oxy's opinion on the situation, as he shares a lot more in common with Pinkie than we do."

----

Meanwhile, in Canterlot, the hooded pony handed over his bag of bits to the shopkeeper, exchanging them for the amulet on the shelf. He put it on, and his eyes glowed red as he turned and left the shop, disappearing into the shadows.

----

Meanwhile, in Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia finished reading Starlight's report. She frowned as she rolled it up, considering the situation. This boy, and these "cyborgs" from the future, complicated matters. Between this "Red Pants Army" messing with the timestream (and multiple others by the sounds of it) and Majin Buu potentially destroying the universe, along with other factors complicating matters (such as several of Starlight's scrolls going missing or being delayed), she was beginning to grow concerned. She turned to her scribe and schedule keeper.

"Inkwell, please cancel the rest of my appointments for today," she said. "A matter has come up that requires my attention." With that, she stood up and began walking to her personal chambers.

"Yes, princess," said the gray, black-maned unicorn sitting by her throne.

Princess Celestia made her way to her private chambers, turning to address the guards on duty. "See to it that I'm not disturbed," she said. Entering her chambers, she opened a portal to Toki Toki City. It was time she consulted the Supreme Kai of Time.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 10:19 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

I think it may be an idea, but who knows when Oxy will be back. He is with Artic, and well yah.Callins and Star reach the second level were Pinkie was.

Hey you two, I am on my way back with Ieez, though i don't know how long i will be staying.

Okay do what you need to Love, we will be fine.

Callins approaches Pinkie.

Hey buddy, how you doin?

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight waved hello to Pinkie with a foreleg, a smile on her face. "Hi, Pinkie," she said.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-10-23 at 10:51 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #509

We should probably be heading back to the ship soon. If you'll step out, I can show you how to encapsulate it...[/COLOR]
    Artic didn't quite understand the urgency but he didn't want to cause a confrontation. Besides the concept of this 'encapsulation' intrigued him. It sounded like some form of future-tech that could take large objects and shrink them into pocket-sized devices. He couldn't imagine how such a thing was possible but the concept of the infinite energy generator also seemed impossible. Apparently in 500 years, Earth, a low-gravity paradise-world, develops from a backwater feudal planet to a technological utopia that can cut and use katchin.

This I gotta see. He says, flying out from the building.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

Princess Celestia made her way to her private chambers, turning to address the guards on duty. "See to it that I'm not disturbed," she said. Entering her chambers, she opened a portal to Toki Toki City. It was time she consulted the Supreme Kai of Time.
    Pyron
    He makes a slight bow as she enters the city
    "Greetings, Princess Celestia. Arrangements have already been made for you to meet with the Supreme Kai of Time. Please, follow me."
    He then walks towards the Time Egg.

The Supreme Kai of Time
    Damn, was it awesome being the Supreme Kai of Time. She was the only one of her in existence, she was UNIQUE, while everyone had alternate versions of themselves running around across parallel universes, she was the one, the only, the irreplaceable. Everyone needed her, even if they didn't know it, accept no substitutions, because there were none in all of possibility. That wasn't the only perk of the job of course: she got an entire town all to herself, she got to see all the possibilities that were, that are and that will be.
    The Time Patrol work on her behalf to keep all of time safe, and she got to learn all of their stories from beginning to end, each one with their own twists and turns of fate that made them who they are, her authority superseded Beerus himself, for she lived in the one place he was never ever allowed to destroy: The Time Egg, the fulcrum of all timelines, center of all time flows, where if it were ever destroyed so would all of time and space, thus casting all of existence into oblivion, perhaps never to return. From here she could gaze upon all of existence and see the possibilities in varying states of significance, stability, probability, and realness dance through the endless vista, and see where they were needed and where they were not. She was a Big Deal, to say the least. Even though most people in all of existence would never know what she does, she takes solace in the fact that her role will always be vital and always be for the good of everyone as she calmly sips her tea.
    "Honorable Supreme Kai of Time! You have a visitor here to see you!"
    She put down her tea, and smiled. You know whats another great perk of the job?
    The Supreme Kai of Time stood up, turned around and saw Princess Celestia, then instantly went in adorable teenage fangasm mode, the little peach-colored midget instantly running up to Celestia and trying to hug her while shouting:
    "PONY!"
    You get to meet so many interesting people!
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".