New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

So, I actually managed to beat the first two rebellion quests, mostly by getting into groups with properly decked out people. Nice rewards. No Pluto for me though, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't survive in a 25-30 survival mission for two minutes, so that's probably ok.

The whole syndicate farming thing gets old after a while. Also, the new ranks are really effing expensive. I'm beginning to think this was supposed to be endgame content.

Soma is levelling nicely. I'm not as much a fan of weapons with high rates of fire and low individual damage on the shots but this one is ok, I can se why people would like it. The damage output and large magazine sure are decent.

After maxing the Kubrow and Carrier I built a Wyrm, it's still fresh and new.

Else not up to much at the moment. Not as motivated to play and the lack of platinum really starts to hurt. Still waiting for that discount.
    "Ceterum censeo mediomundum esse delendum."
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    A balor is literally made of evil - for all we know it's composed of malecules and cruelectrons.
    I will leave this world like I entered it - screaming and bathed in blood.

Martial Avatartist by the amazing yldenfrei

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

Okay, T4/3E - Saryn, Saryn, Trinity, Useless got us 3 min/mission (including animations, mission select, ending and such) so we're talking about approximately 20 runs per hour at about 115000 credits each. This puts them at about 2.3 million/hour, approximately the same as T2 Caps, slightly below the Raid. However, I'll run some more with an experienced Volt in the last slot later - I believe we might be able to cut out some margins.

That puts my estimations of credit farm efficiency at T3/4 Caps > Raid > T3/4 Exts & T2 Caps > Yursa/Akkad > Hieracon > T4/3 Survival > Sechura.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Okay, T4/3E - Saryn, Saryn, Trinity, Useless got us 3 min/mission (including animations, mission select, ending and such) so we're talking about approximately 20 runs per hour at about 115000 credits each. This puts them at about 2.3 million/hour, approximately the same as T2 Caps, slightly below the Raid. However, I'll run some more with an experienced Volt in the last slot later - I believe we might be able to cut out some margins.

That puts my estimations of credit farm efficiency at T3/4 Caps > Raid > T3/4 Exts & T2 Caps > Yursa/Akkad > Hieracon > T4/3 Survival > Sechura.
    And I'm sitting here just running Sechura/Seimeni like a moron :O
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

4. - Top - End - #64

If you have (Speed) Nova, Chroma, Nekros or (Pilfering) Hydroid, Yursa/Akkad is the way to go. Chroma or Nekros is sufficient for Hieracon (it also has Cores as rewards, which is nice). Void runs use more specialized comps of course (but just "Volt" is pretty good for Caps and "Saryn"/"Equinox"/"Mag" for Exts).

EDIT: To extrapolate, the issue with Sechura is that some of the maps are huge and have insane spawn distances so runs take much, much longer than in a small, compact map like Yursa or Akkad. Seimeni is even worse as the pod does the merry-go-round between waves which wastes stupid amounts of time and at worst happens between each wave. Thus, while they have slightly higher base credits (10k more with 4*multipliers, I believe), the extra time makes them far, far less profitable.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-09-20 at 01:05 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

If you have (Speed) Nova, Chroma, Nekros or (Pilfering) Hydroid, Yursa/Akkad is the way to go. Chroma or Nekros is sufficient for Hieracon (it also has Cores as rewards, which is nice). Void runs use more specialized comps of course (but just "Volt" is pretty good for Caps and "Saryn"/"Equinox"/"Mag" for Exts).

EDIT: To extrapolate, the issue with Sechura is that some of the maps are huge and have insane spawn distances so runs take much, much longer than in a small, compact map like Yursa or Akkad. Seimeni is even worse as the pod does the merry-go-round between waves which wastes stupid amounts of time and at worst happens between each wave. Thus, while they have slightly higher base credits (10k more with 4*multipliers, I believe), the extra time makes them far, far less profitable.
    Only got Necros and "Nova" but not really built toward being good at what they should do. Mag and Volt are quite good though.

I run Seimeni because Orokin Cells and at least some credits. Blew all my captures already...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

6. - Top - End - #66

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman View Post
    I run Seimeni because Orokin Cells and at least some credits. Blew all my captures already...
    Hmm, to optimize everything you want you could try to setup a Nekros/3 Chroma group for Gabii (Ceres Dark Sector Survival). I don't know the rooms, but you should be able to find some with good spawn locations and just sit there with Effigies while you Desecrate. Other than that, Akkad drops Neurodes so that's not a bad place to go (again with Nekros).

Also, I just got a set of T3/4Es with Saryn/Equinox/Volt/Trinity done and we managed to average about 2:40 per run total. That raises the average gains to 2.6 million which makes it the best run after T3/4 Caps. Tho fairly well-developed builds and good coordination are required here; out of all the mission types, Exterminate probably saves the most time with a coordinated, efficient group.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-09-20 at 02:11 PM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Finished forma'ing the Synoid Simulor. Very fun and interesting mechanic. Discovered today that the projectiles will merge with ones fired from other players' Simulors. This opens up a whole world of possible explosions. Wanna try out the standard "Camp-in-the-tube" T4S with everyone using a maxed out Synoid and firing at the entrance. Could probably get to 40 minutes at least before it went from Monstrous overkill to just overkill.

Excited about starting use on the Rakta Cernos. I hear it edges out all the other bows on DPS. The Cernos was my first bow. Should be nostalgic.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    Finished forma'ing the Synoid Simulor. Very fun and interesting mechanic. Discovered today that the projectiles will merge with ones fired from other players' Simulors. This opens up a whole world of possible explosions. Wanna try out the standard "Camp-in-the-tube" T4S with everyone using a maxed out Synoid and firing at the entrance. Could probably get to 40 minutes at least before it went from Monstrous overkill to just overkill.

Excited about starting use on the Rakta Cernos. I hear it edges out all the other bows on DPS. The Cernos was my first bow. Should be nostalgic.
    So far I tried the MK1 Paris, Paris and Cernos. Did not like any time I played with a bow. Need one more Rank up until my Sancti Tigris though. Which makes me quite happy.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

9. - Top - End - #69

SolithKnightGuy

I forgot to do yesterdays event and I'm at work while it finishes up. No 25 cores for me I suppose. I meant to play WF a lot more this weekend - I'm only up to about 2.5 million credits (that's after spending a million on Baro) but the Taken King kept me occupied.

10. - Top - End - #70

So I managed to reach a bit over 50 million credits over the weekend. I think that's the heaviest grind I have done in about a year but this should have me covered credit-wise for the coming months - I'm just lucky it was this weekend and I was relatively free. In case someone is still farming, here's my complete list of farm locations and expected earnings:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The numbers assume 4*credits, with Credit Booster and 2x event. PS = Power Strength, PD = Power Duration, PR = Power Range, PE = Power Efficiency, DSD = Dark Sector Defense, DSS = Dark Sector Survival. Compositions are the ones tested, this doesn't mean there couldn't be other options. Also, execution and latency between players and such matters of course. Fast loading is particularly important for short, quick runs like Captures and Exterminates; good connection is crucial to do Raid without DCs screwing over the various phases and costing ridiculous amounts of time). Peruse this table for more precise listing of Void mission drops and probabilities.

Mission Composition Average Earnings per Hour Other rewards
    T3 & T4 Capture 2x Volt Prime (max PS)/Zephyr (Jet Stream, max PS)/Nova (Escape Velocity, some PR) 3.5 million T4 > Volt P BP, 5xR5 Core
    T3 & T4 Exterminate Saryn (min PD, max PS/PR)/Equinox (max PS/PR)/Volt Prime (max PS)/Trinity (max PS/PR) 2.6 million A number of high value Prime parts
    Raid Trinity (max PS/PR), Loki (max PR), Nova (max PD, 45% PS), Mirage (max PR), Volt (max PS/Stretch), 3 random 2.4 million Rare Caches for Affinity/Credit Boosters, Detonite Injectors & Rare Cores
    T2 Captures 2x Volt Prime (max PS)/Zephyr (Jet Stream, max PS)/Nova (Escape Velocity, some PR) 2.3 million Some fairly high ducat values
    Akkad/Yursa (Eris/Neptune DSD) Nova (min PS, max PD)/Nekros (max PR/PE, Natural Talent)/Hydroid (Pilfering Swarm, PS/PR)/Chroma (PE/PS) 1.8 million None of any significance
    Hieracon (Pluto DSs) 3 Chroma (PE/PS)/Nekros (max PR/PE, Natural Talent) 1.7 million 5xR5 Core, 3xU3 Core
    Sechura (Puto DSD) Nova (min PS, max PD)/Nekros (max PR/PE, Natural Talent)/Hydroid (Pilfering Swarm, PS/PR)/Chroma (PE/PS) ~1.5 million None of any significance

@Krazzman: Bows are a curious weapon in that the difference between the base bows and Dread/Paris Prime/Rakta Cernos is enormous. The latter are worlds better and actually all really good weapons, but the baseline weapons are really bad. Also, bows take some mods to truly shine due to their nature as critical-dependent weapons that utilize the charge mechanic.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, the base bows are all pretty crap. The Dread, meanwhile, is a mainstay on my fallback build when I just need something effective (Excal, Dread, Telos Akbolto, Tonbo modded for crit to feed Exalted Blade), and it's absolutely beautiful to watch the red crits fly.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

12. - Top - End - #72

Kobold

Yeah, pretty much any weapon that relies on crit damage to compensate for really low base damage is freakishly powerful if you get the mods that support the play style.

Typically, anything with a 20% base crit rate falls under "Crit" weapon and requires a seperate build style when compared to others of its kind.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almarck View Post
    Typically, anything with a 20% base crit rate falls under "Crit" weapon and requires a seperate build style when compared to others of its kind.
    Not really that cut and dry.
    Melee: 15% and up, crit build is a DPS gain because of Berserker.
    Secondary: Unless you have Primed Pistol Gambit, don't. If you do, it adds like 2-3 weapons that can work (I don't have it, so I haven't investigated)
    Primary: Weapons I run crit on for this category are Bows (except the Daikyu), Amprex (50% base chance), Tonkor (35% base, x2.5 mult), Soma Prime (30%, x3 mult). Note that these are just the ones I have and actuallyhave builds for (potatoed/formaed). I know Fenrys runs a crit Latron Wraith (25% base, x2.5 mult)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

14. - Top - End - #74

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Not really that cut and dry.
    Melee: 15% and up, crit build is a DPS gain because of Berserker.
    Secondary: Unless you have Primed Pistol Gambit, don't. If you do, it adds like 2-3 weapons that can work (I don't have it, so I haven't investigated)
    Primary: Weapons I run crit on for this category are Bows (except the Daikyu), Amprex (50% base chance), Tonkor (35% base, x2.5 mult), Soma Prime (30%, x3 mult). Note that these are just the ones I have and actuallyhave builds for (potatoed/formaed). I know Fenrys runs a crit Latron Wraith (25% base, x2.5 mult)
    Right, I mean on Primaries this is the rule. The others, not so much because of not enough multishot and crit boosting things.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm still I can't use the bows really. Haven't potatoed them too which probably limits them a bit.

I just can't seem to really hit with them. And I just reached Rank 30 with the Braton... don't like the burst method.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

16. - Top - End - #76
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hmm still I can't use the bows really. Haven't potatoed them too which probably limits them a bit.

I just can't seem to really hit with them. And I just reached Rank 30 with the Braton... don't like the burst method.
    Braton's are Full Auto, Burston is the Basic Burst fire rifle
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Braton's are Full Auto, Burston is the Basic Burst fire rifle
    Braton Burston... both are being disliked.

Formaed my Soma Prime. Since I don't have Shred should I put Metal Auger (unranked) or Frost+Status or just Frost damage on it?

Currently want to go with this:
    Serration, Split Chamber, Vital Sense, Crit Chance, Viral+Status, Electro, Viral.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

I like the braton for aesthetic reasons. It's nice to have a halfway decent basic assault rifle type gun

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

19. - Top - End - #79

Braton was aesthetically pleasing for me but i found the Karak to be better all round than it was (Karak looks good as well) and these days the pBraton is my main weapon of choice with the Shock camo skin to make it look like normal one.

Shame there has been only one Wraith melee and it was frankly terrible as i now have 3 Wraith Primaries and one Secondary. I leveled the Machete wraith to 30 and threw it out soon after so something better could use its slot.

My pSoma loadout is: Hammershot, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Shred, Serrartion, Split Chamber, Rifle Ammo Mutation and Rnk 8 Heavy Cal
    Last edited by Leon; 2015-09-22 at 06:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Braton was aesthetically pleasing for me but i found the Karak to be better all round than it was (Karak looks good as well) and these days the pBraton is my main weapon of choice with the Shock camo skin to make it look like normal one.

Shame there has been only one Wraith melee and it was frankly terrible as i now have 3 Wraith Primaries and one Secondary. I leveled the Machete wraith to 30 and threw it out soon after so something better could use its slot.

My pSoma loadout is: Hammershot, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Shred, Serrartion, Split Chamber, Rifle Ammo Mutation and Rnk 8 Heavy Cal
    Missing 3 mods for that though :O
    No Shred, no RAM and no Heavy Caliber.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Depending on your clan status, other equipment, credit level, and planet access, you can get or otherwise substitute two of the three.

Shred is a relatively common nightmare mod, but that requires fully unlocking Earth, Mars, or a higher level planet. That or joining someone who has unblocked nightmare mod for those planets.

Heavy Caliber is amazing but expensive to get to 10/10 and slot into a gun, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting it right now. Vault runs also tend to be a bit uncommon, too.

The ammo mutation mods are pretty common on rotation C excavation on Triton on Neptune. It's also the place to farm fusion cores and T2/T3 keys. You could also buy restore pads from research or Red Veil.
    Last edited by Thrice Dead Cat; 2015-09-22 at 08:01 AM.

22. - Top - End - #82

I'd go so far as to say RAM is not worth the dlot (frankly, the same goes for Hammer Shot but it's a decent backup option). Instead, I'd add two elements: Corrosive or Viral are the best in terms of overall multipliers so I recommend one or the other.

Overall, it's optimal for just about every weapon to run at least 2 elemental mods: they multiply all your core damage mods and make majority of your damage a type FAR superior to Puncture/Impact/Slash in terms of multipliers.

With just the mods you currently have, I'd run Serration/Split Chamber/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Hammershot/3 element, eventually dropping Hammershot and 3rd element for Heavy Caliber and Shred upon acquisition.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    Depending on your clan status, other equipment, credit level, and planet access, you can get or otherwise substitute two of the three.

Shred is a relatively common nightmare mod, but that requires fully unlocking Earth, Mars, or a higher level planet. That or joining someone who has unblocked nightmare mod for those planets.

Heavy Caliber is amazing but expensive to get to 10/10 and slot into a gun, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting it right now. Vault runs also tend to be a bit uncommon, too.

The ammo mutation mods are pretty common on rotation C excavation on Triton on Neptune. It's also the place to farm fusion cores and T2/T3 keys. You could also buy restore pads from research or Red Veil.
    Clan status: Clan leader currently not there. Maybe AWOL.
    Red Veil: Unranked but initiated. Will start them as soon as I got the Sancti Tigris and Syndana from New Loka.
    Planets fully done: Venus, Mercury and Earth. Only nightmare mission I see on Earth though is Nightmare assassinate... which I don't see myself doing right now

Vauban is rank 30. Mesa is rank 3. Hydroid is being built right now.
    Mesa is potatoed. Ranked a Streamline to 25% specially for her and brought fleeting expert to 50%.
    Have Redirection on her but heard vitality should be better.

I'd go so far as to say RAM is not worth the dlot (frankly, the same goes for Hammer Shot but it's a decent backup option). Instead, I'd add two elements: Corrosive or Viral are the best in terms of overall multipliers so I recommend one or the other.

Overall, it's optimal for just about every weapon to run at least 2 elemental mods: they multiply all your core damage mods and make majority of your damage a type FAR superior to Puncture/Impact/Slash in terms of multipliers.

With just the mods you currently have, I'd run Serration/Split Chamber/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Hammershot/3 element, eventually dropping Hammershot and 3rd element for Heavy Caliber and Shred upon acquisition.
    Ok, I will do that then. Corrosive and Cold. Still one question remains: Normal Viral and Electricity mods or Element+Status? (Only got Malignant Force though).
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-22 at 08:15 AM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

24. - Top - End - #84

Im likely to replace the RAM with Crit delay once i have the Large ammo restore BP but thats a little way off for now and not a high priority as the pSoma was replaced by the supra as my LMG of choice. It is nice to have on tho as you can go "oh im out of all 1k rounds"... quick sprint around and be full again. That and i'd have to Forma it again if i was to change its loadout and i cant be bothered for the above reason.

pBraton used to have one and i got used to it without it fairly fast and it has a fraction of the soma's spare capacity so it shouldn't be too much of a change.

Vitality will give you a significant HP boost and if you keep Shatter shield up as much as possible the lack of shields isn't that noticeable. Go for the Damage over Status, its a Crit weapon so you want more damage for it to "crit" with.

Ah Yes "Optimal" rears its ugly head, do try other things and not just blindly follow whats "optimal" ~ it not always whats best for you and the way you play. You got what was suggested by me because its what works for me not because its XYZ top of the DPS charts or suggested build on WFbuilder.
    Last edited by Leon; 2015-09-22 at 08:36 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

As we say around the table in my D&D group, dead is the best status effect.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

That's actually far from true in warframe. Radiation is much better than dead. They start shooting each other for you. My silly end game setup is nyx prime, glaxion, atomos, and lecta all modded for rad/viral and status. It's completely redundant in missions under 40 minutes/waves in length, but past a certain point, the enemies are just more effective at killing each other than you are.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

27. - Top - End - #87

Ah Yes "Optimal" rears its ugly head, do try other things and not just blindly follow whats "optimal" ~ it not always whats best for you and the way you play. You got what was suggested by me because its what works for me not because its XYZ top of the DPS charts or suggested build on WFbuilder.
    I recommend you should give a two element build on Soma P a go. I wager you might like what you see. And yeah, the WF Builder builds are indeed of questionable value: generally your own logic will serve you better.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Mesa 10. Formaed Quanta. Still need to put Soma Prime to 30. Also currently leveling the Wrath Viper things... it's nice that they have an reactor pre installed.

I just don't know how to mod her to be really effective.

Got Streamline(rank 4), Fleeting Expertise(rank 5), Intensify, Flow and Vitality on her. As well as Steel Charge. What can I add to make her ult more powerful? I don't have Transient Fortitude.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

29. - Top - End - #89

Mesa 10. Formaed Quanta. Still need to put Soma Prime to 30. Also currently leveling the Wrath Viper things... it's nice that they have an reactor pre installed.

I just don't know how to mod her to be really effective.

Got Streamline(rank 4), Fleeting Expertise(rank 5), Intensify, Flow and Vitality on her. As well as Steel Charge. What can I add to make her ult more powerful? I don't have Transient Fortitude.
    Only Power Strength improves her ult. Thus, max Efficiency, max Power Strength is all you can do. Blind Rage and Transient Fortitude are your only options to that end. Remember tho, if you keep the fire-button held down on her while ulting the rate of her shots increases which is a massive DPS increase.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

There are two-to-three Mesa builds. Power Strength plays part in all of them, naturally. Two of them care only about the ult.

Fore the first Peacemaker build, you go for achieve 175% Power Efficiency (Using any combination of Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, and Blind Rage) and then power strength on top of it (Transient Fortitude, Intensify, and Blind Rage again). That uses up 4 or 5 of your mods. Since the only other thing that affects Peacemaker is how much energy you can hold (Primed) Flow is a must. That leaves 1-2 mods left. I use Primed Continuity just in case I have the energy for a Shattershield or Shooting Gallery and then Vitality. You could use Vigor and Redirection, too. For the aura, Steel Charge gives you more capacity,but Rifle Amp just fits better. The second Peacemaker build ditches some efficient for a higher ranked Blind Rage.

The second build focuses more on using the entirety of her kit. I remove Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise for Narrowminded and Stretch. You could also use Transient Fortitude in place of Blind Rage, which may work better, but I still like having over 200% Power Strength.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.