New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyside 4

1. - Top - End - #781
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default [Tempest Row Chase]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    The feeling is mutual - Winds keeps on running past furry-pants in the opposite direction.
    "Time to go!"
    He waves over his shoulder for Mick to follow.
    Mick is quickly following Winds shooting behind him at the alley. There isn't anyone there but Mick feels a few stunner bolts flying around will cause anyone coming that way to hesitate. He fires blindly over his shoulder with surprising accuracy. His bolts striking the ground and walls of the alley clearly visible to anyone in the alley. Mick will follow Winds as long as it seems like he may know where he is going.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

2. - Top - End - #782
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Tempest Row Chase]

Winds shakes a bit of the red fluid from his sword and sheathes it. Proper cleaning once they're definitely out of the fight.
    That done he waves the wand behind him, on the off chance a goon pops into view.

He seems to be headed for the spaceport at the end of Tempest Row, a bright busy place full of transportation options. And maybe a place to bandage up his side.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #783
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default [Tempest Row Chase>>Tempest Row Spaceport]

No one chases the pair as they retreat from the fight. Mick spots the space port and grins, if there is anyplace that feels like home to him it is dirty dangerous spaceport bars. He slows his pace as they approach, not out of need as he seems capable of continuing running if needed. If Winds is showing signs of his injured ribs Mick will ask if he is alright. But he didn't see the blow land so he could easily be oblivious to it.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

4. - Top - End - #784

Default [Tempest Row Spaceport]

Winds does his best not to let on that he's been hurt. And his best is pretty good, so Mick probably misses it.

"Well. That was quite a workout. I think I'm going to take it easy for a while."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #785
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mick grins, he always tries to take it easy. Most would say he rarely succeeds. He would say it is all in his attitude. "Yeah, very health conscious this city. Thank you by the way, for stepping in. I really appreciate the help." He offers his hand to shake.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

6. - Top - End - #786

Winds responds with a firm handshake.
    "Sure thing. People have got to look out for each other."
    Finally he returns the wand to its pocket and strolls away into a fast food joint at the spaceport's edge.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #787
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 4

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Weapon Factory]

"That might be something." Zefir says. "While i have to add I was mostly intressed in increasing our range to gather new members."
    [Weapon Factory]

"Why don't start recruiting right here? I might be pursued to join depending on how the raid on MERC goes. In fact, you might earn a lot of goodwill around here if you get rid of them. People who would join your cause." Tellysandra argues.

8. - Top - End - #788

[Weapon Factory]

"And there goes the problem." Zefir says in a bored sound. "I don't think going with two against their base will do. Sure we will deal lot of damage, but we want them gone and not just injured. Expect we got a hance when only the normal stuff is in there."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #789

[Weapon Factory]

Silence follows. "...with all due respect, we're simply asking you to attack one of their offices here. Not their main base. This is a test, and if you fail it, you will quickly be weeded out, that's the rules of this city. The weak are crushed under the boot of the strong. That's the rules you have to play by now."

10. - Top - End - #790

[Weapon Factory]

"Hmm" Zefir says "That's why I'm worried. MERC got their own defense system and I can't see why they shouldn't have them here. Especially since this city IS so dangerouse."
    He sights as he tries to find an office.
    "Do you have any plans about the office? A general layout?"

11. - Top - End - #791

[Weapon Factory]

"Sir, I believe that with a bit of time, handling their base here will be simple enough for me."

El Cuervo hops its way inside the factory.

12. - Top - End - #792

[Weapon Factory]

The factory is dirty and dusty, the machines here haven't been operating for some time. Might need a mechanic take a look at them before starting them up.
    "Its rather well defended as far as I can tell, blast shields, two or more squads of mercenaries, a couple of golems, and that's just what you can see from the street." Tellysandra replies. "Ever since the whole gorgon-incident, the situation have been rather tense. The slavers have been at their throat so they're pulling up a lot of forces up here."

13. - Top - End - #793

[Weapon Factory]

Zefir got no problems with the dust. in fact it appears something blows it away befor making his step.

"El Curvo, I can't leave this to you alone. We plan to show off in skyside. Which means I have to do something as well or none will recognize me as the leader." Zefir says to El Curvo
    Then Zefir looks at Tellysandra. "That doesn't sound quiet simple at all. Not to mention and Members that might appear. A Frontal attack is no option here." he says. "If I could get inside, I could attack that defense from the inside."

14. - Top - End - #794

[Weapon Factory]

"Its not? At this point I should probably ask just what your remaining forces exactly are at this point. AMEN was always described to me in rather ominous manners, but it was never clear just what you could do. You were more than a urban legend that were said being able to conquer Skyside in its entirety, which is what all those useless royal guards are supposed to protect us from." She scoffs. "Yet another lie from my childhood. But you said something about a infiltration? Anything I can help with?"

15. - Top - End - #795

[Weapon Factory]

"Oh that part...is true. It...would take just...one member to...do it. Through...that one hasn't...bother with us...mortals in a...while."

El Cuervo sweeps its wings open and flies up to get an overview of the place.

"Can you get...me crows? I...want a large...number of them."

16. - Top - End - #796
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[MERC Base]

A small ship with a very large cargo bay. The front tinted window rolls down for Teir to see what seems like a delivery man. He speaks with a New York accent. "Uh, sir! I believe you agreed on a 2 million dollar of emerald shipment to, uh, MAssimo Inc. I'm here to pick that up for them. So, could ya please hand those over... Sir?"
    Last edited by Green Elf; 2017-01-12 at 11:29 PM.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Green Elf View Post
    [MERC Base]

A small ship with a very large cargo bay. The front tinted window rolls down for Teir to see what seems like a delivery man. He speaks with a New York accent. "Uh, sir! I believe you agreed on a 2 million shipment to, uh, MAssimo Inc. I'm here to pick that up for them. So, could ya please hand those over... Sir?"
    Tier turns around. Although he can't see through the visor, it is obvious that he is looking into his eyes. He says "Sure, here they are." He pulls out 2 million dollars in emeralds and hands them over.
    Last edited by 8BitNinja; 2017-01-13 at 10:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    Tier turns around. Although he can't see through the visor, it is obvious that he is looking into his eyes. He says "Sure, here they are." He pulls out 2 million dollars in emeralds and hands them over.
    "Thank you sir. Oh, uh, do ya have any tips, donations, or, of course, the shipment fee sir? I'd very much appreciate that. Ya know, people like me don't get paid enough these days." He says..
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Green Elf View Post
    "Thank you sir. Oh, uh, do ya have any tips, donations, or, of course, the shipment fee sir? I'd very much appreciate that. Ya know, people like me don't get paid enough these days." He says..
    Tier hands over one more emerald, although it's unclear what it's value is "If I give this to you, will you leave me alone? Be grateful for it. I am usually not as kind to misers like you."
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    Tier hands over one more emerald, although it's unclear what it's value is "If I give this to you, will you leave me alone? Be grateful for it. I am usually not as kind to misers like you."
    "Oh, I'm sorry sir. I'll be goin' now." He says as he takes the gem. He starts taking off.
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

21. - Top - End - #801

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Weapon Factory]

"Its not? At this point I should probably ask just what your remaining forces exactly are at this point. AMEN was always described to me in rather ominous manners, but it was never clear just what you could do. You were more than a urban legend that were said being able to conquer Skyside in its entirety, which is what all those useless royal guards are supposed to protect us from." She scoffs. "Yet another lie from my childhood. But you said something about a infiltration? Anything I can help with?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    [Weapon Factory]

"Oh that part...is true. It...would take just...one member to...do it. Through...that one hasn't...bother with us...mortals in a...while."

El Cuervo sweeps its wings open and flies up to get an overview of the place.

"Can you get...me crows? I...want a large...number of them."
    [Weapon Factory]

"It's not like it was a lie."
    Zefir replies. "We got a few people able to do it, but sadly those haven't been around for a while. We also had some betrayal to deal with that keeps our resources short. Since the henchman are busy it leaves only me and El Curvo right now."

"I would just need a uniform of a delivery service that can get into the building or something alike.. Anything that allows me to sneak in. don't worry I know how to disguise properbly."

22. - Top - End - #802

[Weapon Factory]

"Crows and a uniform, you say? The crows should be easy enough to get, could simply buy them at the market. Not that I have any idea what you want them for. But for the uniform, MERC doesn't really have one, nor do most delivery services around here, but I might have a better alternative. MERC isn't known for their occult expertise so what if I made you look like one of their members? Its not like they're checking your ID as you enter the building, nor are there any other major members up here as far as I can tell. So you'd be able to bypass most of their security without anyone even asking a question." The warlock suggests.

23. - Top - End - #803

[Weapon Factory]

El Cuervo lands on one of the machines and turns to face Tellysandra, wings flared out around it.

"Would you like...a demonstration?"

24. - Top - End - #804

[Weapon Factory]

"El Curvo, please don't destroy anything or make any big noise here. "
    Zefir says. "Someone seems to spy on us and we should avoid attention befor we start work here."
    Zefir can only imagine what ElCurvo might want to show.
    "If you can do that, it would be perfekt. I just need informations about the person to at least copy him as best as I can."

25. - Top - End - #805

[Weapon Factory]

Tellysandra nods her head sideways in Zefir's direction. "What he said. But I don't actually know that much about the MERC members besides their names and they supposedly sleep around a lot. I mean, we all know about the gorgon incident of course, I would assume you don't want to look like that." She smiles at Zefir. "So it is either that drow, Kirk, or their boss, Dipsnig, the goblin. Unless you can think of someone else? The chief probably know more about them than me."

26. - Top - End - #806

Weapon Factory

"Very well then."

El Cuervo closes its wings and remains perched on the machine.

27. - Top - End - #807

Weapon Factory

Zefir looks worried by the choice he got.

"So either the boss or a lieutenant." he says. "Sadly I can't think of anyone else. Their ranks haven't been that public. I would rather take the drow then the boss in that case."

28. - Top - End - #808

Weapon Factory

"Great, since I happen to have a picture of him right here." Tellysandra reaches deeply into the sleeves of her robe and somehow produces a small photograph of Kirk from it. "You ready? It isn't often I cast this type of spell so it might feel a bit... odd."

29. - Top - End - #809

Weapon Factory

"Yeah, but how long would it least?" Zefir says.

30. - Top - End - #810

Weapon Factory

"Until it's dispelled, or I join the choir invisible. Neither which would happen before you mission is over, I assure you." Tellysandra reassures with a confident smile.