New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Firbolg in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Ménage à 3 V: YAOI SENSE TINGLING

Why the heck did they rush to the ending of this and a few other strips just to start some new semi-spin-off in its place?

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Nettlekid View Post
    Why the heck did they rush to the ending of this and a few other strips just to start some new semi-spin-off in its place?
    Got bored with what they were doing? I agree that so far the new seems very like the old.

I do really like that you don't need to hunt the web for the new one, the old bookmark just works, though I expect that's going to change sometime.
    Last edited by halfeye; 2019-05-13 at 03:26 PM.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Firbolg in the Playground

I deleted the bookmark.

What's the new series about?

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    I deleted the bookmark.

What's the new series about?
    So far it's been an interview interrupted by "hilarity" and chatter, in a comics/publishing place? There are two characters I recognise from before (both plumpish, I don't remember their names, the male the boss, the interviewer the woman), a new girl, and a very skinny guy in very silly clothes, apparently because he was paid by the boss to wear them (he could also be a regular, but I don't remember anyone quite that silly). I suspect that so far the themes whatever they may be have probably been mentioned, but so far it seems to be setting things up. There's been no nudity yet, but it's early days.
    Last edited by halfeye; 2019-05-15 at 11:55 AM.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    So far it's been an interview interrupted by "hilarity" and chatter, in a comics/publishing place? There are two characters I recognise from before (both plumpish, I don't remember their names, the male the boss, the interviewer the woman), a new girl, and a very skinny guy in very silly clothes, apparently because he was paid by the boss to wear them (he could also be a regular, but I don't remember anyone quite that silly). I suspect that so far the themes whatever they may be have probably been mentioned, but so far it seems to be setting things up. There's been no nudity yet, but it's early days.
    The boss is Junghan (Gary's friend, owner of a comic store), the outfit is a cosplay costume made by him and a very old callback. The interviewer is Junghan's girlfriend whose name I forgot, but she first appeared in SDB comics I think as a member of a yaoi fanclub. As for the interviewed girl, I cannot say for sure, but she looks similar to Zii's fanatical fangirl, who also played in her band for a while.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Barbarian in the Playground

New character - just check the character tags (right under "News & Ramblings")

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nettlekid View Post
    I imagine that they probably wanted a headlining comic that was more advertiser friendly. With less to no NSFW, basically.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!