New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 11. Turned up to eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "It's okay, Malone. I understand that you're just upset over your parents not showing." Catherine replied nodding in understanding.
    "Among other things..." Mallory grumbled under her breath as she crossed her arms over her chest. She hadn't even been that upset about it before, but Lestran bringing it up made Mallory wish her parents were willing to come see the debate (well, other than the botched opening statement, of course. She wouldn't mind them being late if it meant that they missed that poor performance).It was infuriating how easily Lestran was able to find exactly the right buttons to push to make her day even worse.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-13 at 02:50 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "She thinks it's because a lot of the guys around here don't want a straight girlfriend, since there's so many bi chicks around and they're dreamin' of threesomes," Tanya responded, tone becoming disdainful at that last. "You'd know better than me if that's actually a thing the guys here do I guess."

"Otherwise, well, of the guys she's been interested in, Nate ain't interested in her, and there's also apparently this Steve guy that up and vanished on her for a while and then when he came back he started sayin' he can't be with her, and apparently whatever he told Scout was the reason made her agree with him, so he's off the table, too," she explained. "So, she's had about the same luck with guys that I have with girls, basically."
    "Or I've had with girls?" Ethan half jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Among other things..." Mallory grumbled under her breath as she crossed her arms over her chest. She hadn't even been that upset about it before, but Lestran bringing it up made Mallory wish her parents were willing to come see the debate (well, other than the botched opening statement, of course. She wouldn't mind them being late if it meant that they missed that poor performance).It was infuriating how easily Lestran was able to find exactly the right buttons to push to make her day even worse.
    "Aw, want to talk about it?" Catherine offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"I just!" Agatha blurted out.

"Why! Why does every guy I like, seem to not want anything to do with me, or circumstances conspire to keep us apart?"
    "Maybe it's because you constantly complain about everything and threaten to soak people in sulfuric acid," Alex points out helpfully.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Aw, want to talk about it?" Catherine offers.
    "No," Mallory stated coldly, "And even if I did, I would not do so with my rival while we're currently in competition with one another. I'm not stupid."

5. - Top - End - #65

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Maybe it's because you constantly complain about everything and threaten to soak people in sulfuric acid," Alex points out helpfully.
    "I do not!" Agatha replies offended.

"No," Mallory stated coldly, "And even if I did, I would not do so with my rival while we're currently in competition with one another. I'm not stupid."
    "That's a good point. My other team members may overhear, and they aren't as honor-bound as I am." Lestran admits.

"But afterwards, I'm taking you out for a sundae."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #66

RedKnightGirl

"I do not!" Agatha replies offended.
    "I hope you're talking about the complaining, because you threatened me with just that less than an hour ago," Alex remarks dryly. "And yeah, you complain. A lot. It is freaking unbearable. 'I have to many girls hitting on me', 'I don't have enough girls hitting on me', 'So and so is picking on me', 'so and so isn't picking on me but I hate them anyway', it's ridiculous."

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

"Or I've had with girls?" Ethan half jokes.
    "Ah, somethin' you've got in common? Maybe you could commiserate on it with her," Tanya replied, giving him a sly smile.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #68

"I hope you're talking about the complaining, because you threatened me with just that less than an hour ago," Alex remarks dryly. "And yeah, you complain. A lot. It is freaking unbearable. 'I have to many girls hitting on me', 'I don't have enough girls hitting on me', 'So and so is picking on me', 'so and so isn't picking on me but I hate them anyway', it's ridiculous."
    "You threatened me with physical violence!" Agatha replies.

"That doesn't sound like Alex." Nate points out. "Typically she'd have hit you first."

"Ah, somethin' you've got in common? Maybe you could commiserate on it with her," Tanya replied, giving him a sly smile.
    "Yeah, yeah maybe." Ethan replied starting to get up and hearing the raised voice.

"Later." He replies.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"That's a good point. My other team members may overhear, and they aren't as honor-bound as I am." Lestran admits.

"But afterwards, I'm taking you out for a sundae."
    "Hmph. Well, as much as I love the idea of having ice cream with you of all people," Mallory said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "I'm probably going to be hanging out at an after-party with my teammates and friends. It's how we tend to do things here."

"Isn't that what your team does after a debate?" she asked with a raised brow. Not that she cared eitherway, but if Lestran was going to make her feel uncomfortable about her parents, turnabout was fair play.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-13 at 03:43 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70

"Hmph. Well, as much as I love the idea of having ice cream with you of all people," Mallory said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "I'm probably going to be hanging out at an after-party with my teammates and friends. It's how we tend to do things here."

"Isn't that what your team does after a debate?" she asked with a raised brow. Not that she cared eitherway, but if Lestran was going to make her feel uncomfortable about her parents, turnabout was fair play.
    "Oh yeah, but I'm not invited because I'm gay." Catherine explained.

"Do you think the rest of your team would have an issue if I tagged along?"

11. - Top - End - #71

RedKnightGirl

"You threatened me with physical violence!" Agatha replies.

"That doesn't sound like Alex." Nate points out. "Typically she'd have hit you first."
    "Agatha, even if I did, which I didn't, there's a difference between saying 'I'm going to punch you' and saying 'I'm going to go grab the gun from my locker and shoot you in the head'. Especially because it means you have a gun!" Alex scowls. "And... I don't know how to feel about that, so I'ma punch you in the shoulder," she pouts at Nate, before doing just that at friendly level of force.

12. - Top - End - #72

"Agatha, even if I did, which I didn't, there's a difference between saying 'I'm going to punch you' and saying 'I'm going to go grab the gun from my locker and shoot you in the head'. Especially because it means you have a gun!" Alex scowls. "And... I don't know how to feel about that, so I'ma punch you in the shoulder," she pouts at Nate, before doing just that at friendly level of force.
    "So what you're saying is even though, you're several times stronger then me, and could break me like a twig. I'm supposed to live and die by how merciful you're feeling that day, instead of leveling the playing-field?" Agatha points out.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh yeah, but I'm not invited because I'm gay." Catherine explained.

"Do you think the rest of your team would have an issue if I tagged along?"
    That crafty bitch. Even now she was trying to make Mallory look bad. If Mallory said no on her own, and Lestran told someone that she was turned away by her after saying she was discriminated against by her own team, Mallory would look like an awful person. But if she said yes, Lestran would be able to talk to her team and turn them against her, just like she did with everyone else other than Agatha. Which she couldn't let happen.

To buy some time, Mallory simply responded with, "I'll talk with the others about it." Namely, telling them exactly why they shouldn't let Lestran tag along.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Raven to take wing? Never heard that before. Is that a common Witch or Vampire saying? Jen asks.
    Taika shrugs. "Mother said it at least. It's the same thing as leading someone out of a paper bag, getting water out of a bucket with the instructions on the bottom, and so on."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

"So what you're saying is even though, you're several times stronger then me, and could break me like a twig. I'm supposed to live and die by how merciful you're feeling that day, instead of leveling the playing-field?" Agatha points out.
    "To be fair, her analogy to firearms is accurate enough, under identical logic."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, yeah maybe." Ethan replied starting to get up and hearing the raised voice.

"Later." He replies.
    Tanya frowns and looks confused at that. "Where are you goin'? Debate's just started," she asks. And what's going on over there? she wonders, glancing sidelong in the direction of the raised voices.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

17. - Top - End - #77

RedKnightGirl

"You're also a lot weaker than a car, are you going to carry a bazooka around to blow up any cars that try to run you over?" Alex replied dryly. "And considering your Mal's friend no matter how I feel about you personally you're more likely to get run over by a car than beat up by me. Besides which, if you use that stuff on ANYONE you're going to get EXPELLED! Being beat up is way better than that."

18. - Top - End - #78

That crafty bitch. Even now she was trying to make Mallory look bad. If Mallory said no on her own, and Lestran told someone that she was turned away by her after saying she was discriminated against by her own team, Mallory would look like an awful person. But if she said yes, Lestran would be able to talk to her team and turn them against her, just like she did with everyone else other than Agatha. Which she couldn't let happen.

To buy some time, Mallory simply responded with, "I'll talk with the others about it." Namely, telling them exactly why they shouldn't let Lestran tag along.
    "YAY!" Catherine cheered. Looking prepared to glomp you again, before settling down.

"I hope they say yes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika shrugs. "Mother said it at least. It's the same thing as leading someone out of a paper bag, getting water out of a bucket with the instructions on the bottom, and so on."
    I've never heard the second one either.... How many sayings have I missed. Jen mused.

Tanya frowns and looks confused at that. "Where are you goin'? Debate's just started," she asks. And what's going on over there? she wonders, glancing sidelong in the direction of the raised voices.
    "Huh." Ethan asked confused. "Oh I meant I'd talk to her later, don't want any part in that train wreck."

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "To be fair, her analogy to firearms is accurate enough, under identical logic."
    "You're also a lot weaker than a car, are you going to carry a bazooka around to blow up any cars that try to run you over?" Alex replied dryly. "And considering your Mal's friend no matter how I feel about you personally you're more likely to get run over by a car than beat up by me. Besides which, if you use that stuff on ANYONE you're going to get EXPELLED! Being beat up is way better than that."
    "If a car was trying to run me over." Agatha replies "And I don't believe that."

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

"Really? Huh, I've heard it once or twice."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

20. - Top - End - #80

RedKnightGirl

"Believe what you want. Just stop bugging Nate while he's doing you a favor and get rid of the water. You're going to get both you and Mal in serious trouble. It's not illegal, but something doesn't need to be illegal to get you suspended or expelled," Alex warns her.

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Really? Huh, I've heard it once or twice."
    Do you know where the phrase is from? Jen asks clearly interested in learning.

"Believe what you want. Just stop bugging Nate while he's doing you a favor and get rid of the water. You're going to get both you and Mal in serious trouble. It's not illegal, but something doesn't need to be illegal to get you suspended or expelled," Alex warns her.
    "But then... I won't feel safe." Agatha admits.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh." Ethan asked confused. "Oh I meant I'd talk to her later, don't want any part in that train wreck."
    Tanya looked more closely at what was going on, and cursed under her breath when she realized it was Alex sitting next to Agatha. Damnit, she still wasn't used to Alex's short-haired look. No wonder things were getting loud over there.

Fortunately though, she realized there was a way to help her, which Ethan would even appreciate. "Hold that thought, dude," she remarked to him quickly.

"Yo, Cereza!" she called over, trying to be loud enough to be heard but not so loud she'd disrupt the debate, "If you want away from the crazy b****, there's an empty seat over here with me and Kit! Just one, though," she added with a glance at Nate.

23. - Top - End - #83

RedKnightGirl

"Trust me on this one Agatha. If you ever spray me with that, I will freak the f*** out and kill you. This isn't a threat. I have some serious PTSD issues with that s*** and would literally go into a frothing berserker rage to get rid of it before it could hurt me anymore," Alex warned her. "It's not something I'm proud of, but it probably WILL happen, so just get rid of it. Please," she pleads.

Before hearing Tanya's call over. Not knowing her nicknames for everyone and considering her opinion of the current situation, it shouldn't have been as surprising as it was as to what happened next. "You're right, this isn't helping anything and sitting next to a psycho isn't doing wonders for my mental health," Alex sighed before standing up and making her way to the empty seat and plopping down into it.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

"Trust me on this one Agatha. If you ever spray me with that, I will freak the f*** out and kill you. This isn't a threat. I have some serious PTSD issues with that s*** and would literally go into a frothing berserker rage to get rid of it before it could hurt me anymore," Alex warned her. "It's not something I'm proud of, but it probably WILL happen, so just get rid of it. Please," she pleads.

Before hearing Tanya's call over. Not knowing her nicknames for everyone and considering her opinion of the current situation, it shouldn't have been as surprising as it was as to what happened next. "You're right, this isn't helping anything and sitting next to a psycho isn't doing wonders for my mental health," Alex sighed before standing up and making her way to the empty seat and plopping down into it.
    Tanya glared at Alex and said simply, "Not you. Agatha."

25. - Top - End - #85

Give me an allure check, d5 is partial success, d7 for full.

"Why do I feel excluded." Nate partially snarks.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

"Why do I feel excluded." Nate partially snarks.
    Tanya shrugs. "If there were another seat open I'd offer dude, but there ain't." Conveniently.

27. - Top - End - #87

Tanya shrugs. "If there were another seat open I'd offer dude, but there ain't." Conveniently.
    "Fine, fine." Nate relents not arguing too hard.

28. - Top - End - #88

RedKnightGirl

"Hey say what you want about me, I never threatened to douse someone in acid," Alex scowls.

Spoiler
    Show

Weak Allure, (1d6-1)[4]

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey say what you want about me, I never threatened to douse someone in acid," Alex scowls.

Spoiler
    Show

Weak Allure, [roll0]
    "Acid?" Tanya says, confused for a second before it dawns on her what Alex meant. "Oh, the water? Yeah, you wouldn't have to worry about that if you didn't go around threatening your supposed friend's best bud. Heck, long as you leave her alone, you don't have to worry about that. Not gettin' any sympathy here for Cereza havin' a way to keep you from hurting her - you brought it on yourself."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"YAY!" Catherine cheered. Looking prepared to glomp you again, before settling down.

"I hope they say yes!"
    "Yes, yes, of course you do," Mallory muttered dismissively, "Now, why are you still here talking to me? Don't you have a debate to prepare for?"