New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 11. Turned up to eleven

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "...A court-appointed psychiatrist?" Mallory asked, "No, I've remained relatively stable since the incident. I doubt I really need any therapy at all."
    "I..." Ms.Broderick face-palms.

"Are you feeling better?" She asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya face-palms at that. "Oh for cryin' out loud... I swear, this is worse than talkin' to Alex..."

"Just... get lost already, okay? Tryin' to explain crap you already know past the dumb act ain't worth the trouble."
    Catherine nods, fleeing for safety.

So she's either insane, or a villain. Jen points out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Catherine nods, fleeing for safety.

So she's either insane, or a villain. Jen points out.
    "Goin' with villain," Tanya agrees. "That's pretty much what Scout and Cereza said, and they've known her plenty long enough to have figured her out. Besides, Scout's pretty smart, she wouldn't mistake a total idiot for an evil genius. Plus there's no way she could be as dumb as she acts and still be any good on a debate team."

She turns to Jen a little sheepishly before asking, "So... how're you holdin' up? I know you don't like doin' that. And, well..." she trails off, unable to think of a way to ask how Jen felt about what she'd done to Catherine without it sounding callous.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I..." Ms.Broderick face-palms.

"Are you feeling better?" She asks.
    "A little," Mallory answered, pulling out her compact to fix her make-up, "I've at least regained my composure enough to properly lead the debate team now. Which I should probably go and round up, now that I think about it. Thank you for listening, Ms. Broderick."

And with that, Mallory snapped the compact shut and turned to leave the room.

4. - Top - End - #34

"Goin' with villain," Tanya agrees. "That's pretty much what Scout and Cereza said, and they've known her plenty long enough to have figured her out. Besides, Scout's pretty smart, she wouldn't mistake a total idiot for an evil genius. Plus there's no way she could be as dumb as she acts and still be any good on a debate team."

She turns to Jen a little sheepishly before asking, "So... how're you holdin' up? I know you don't like doin' that. And, well..." she trails off, unable to think of a way to ask how Jen felt about what she'd done to Catherine without it sounding callous.
    I'm... shaken. Jen admits taking a breath to calm herself.

You. She adds holding your face and checking for cuts.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

I'm... shaken. Jen admits taking a breath to calm herself.

You. She adds holding your face and checking for cuts.
    "T-the same," Tanya says, a little nervous at the contact. "B-but physically I-I should be fine after I see the nurse. Um, although...."

She hesitates just a second before continuing. "Remember that illusion thing you did for Scout to cover her horns and whatnot? Um, any chance you could do that for m-my sh-shirt?" she asks, gesturing at the various small rips Catherine's attack had left in it. "I-I mean, the scratches'll get me enough attention without my clothes looking off, too. A-and it is a l-little... embarrassing..." she adds, noticing now that she has a longer moment to inspect it that a couple of the rips do afford glimpses of her sports bra.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

6. - Top - End - #36

"T-the same," Tanya says, a little nervous at the contact. "B-but physically I-I should be fine after I see the nurse. Um, although...."

She hesitates just a second before continuing. "Remember that illusion thing you did for Scout to cover her horns and whatnot? Um, any chance you could do that for m-my sh-shirt?" she asks, gesturing at the various small rips Catherine's attack had left in it. "I-I mean, the scratches'll get me enough attention without my clothes looking off, too. A-and it is a l-little... embarrassing..." she adds, noticing now that she has a longer moment to inspect it that a couple of the rips do afford glimpses of her sports bra.
    Oh, uh yeah sure. Jen said, blushing as she looks away from the rips.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, uh yeah sure. Jen said, blushing as she looks away from the rips.
    "Th-thanks," Tanya says as Jen gets the illusion up. "I don't exactly bring spare clothes to school, and really didn't need to look like that all day." ...she tried not read anything into Jen's blush. It was only natural for her to embarrassed by this too, after all.

8. - Top - End - #38

Episode 14 scene 7

And so with the venue prepared, and safe for everyone, and with the classes over. The debate starts.

All of you choose to, or are peer pressured to go. Surprisingly quite a few people more then you expected. Clearly the cheerleaders are working, as you funnel in you notice a blonde bimbo looking celestial, that you're frankly can surprised can fly.

The second is what seems to be a 200 year old man Vampire.

As you sit down, Ms.Smith is on the stage, twirling around in her very own cheerleader-esque outfit.

"Welcome, welcome! I think this is the most attended debate in Northington high history!" She exclaims cheerfully.

"Now let's get started by introducing the moderators!" She says gesturing the mic to the Vampire, and Celestial.

"Picked by Southington high, welcome Lumi Auroraington to Northington high." She says as the celestial stands up to thunderous applause.

"And hand-picked by Moi. Welcome a life long friend. Several lifelongs." She adds with a wink. "Mr.Stringer!" She cheers as the Vampric man hobbles to his feet.

"Now let's let the team start their opening arguments!"

Spoiler: Mallory
    Show

Skill =d8 Pick the most logical member of your team to give the initial argument. Yourself of course. +3 VP with Jen, +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d6 Make sure Bran knows not to screw up. +2 VP with both protagonists.

Luck =d4 Huh. Lorena certainly knows what's she's doing. +1 VP with Luna, and a surprise bonus during next scene.

Spoiler: Maggots!
    Show

Skill =d8 Give the judges a little something something, make sure that Mal wins the only way you know how. +3 VP with Jen, +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict =d7 Be loud. Boo the other team into submission. +2 VP with both protagonists.

Luck =d5 Be sitting next to the lucky new couple for some juicy gossip. +1 VP with Luna, and fluff.

If everyone succeeds. Mal gets a +1 bonus to her roll.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Earlier
    "Hm, I wonder what will happen if someone says exactly what comes to mind in a debate..." Taika says to herself as she walks by Cat's lunch while the girl is in the restroom. Just pour a little of that in her milk and she'll become a blithering moron. It was only a little sodium thiopental, barely enough to affect a first grader (she didn't want to harm the girl, after all), but the right words uttered at the right time can certainly cause some of its more famous effects to come online without a few less desirable effects as well.

Now
    Taika takes a seat next to Jen and the others. As the debaters take the stage, Taika mumbles something under her breath. "P͛͠҉͖̰ͅe̯̤͈̹̮̩̮̍ͯ̀̄̓̋̋̀ṟ̵̨̩͇̩̗̗̈́̇̅̉̓ͯ͆d̺̜ͥ͐ͦͬ̏͂ͯ͟ ͔̹̞̠̳e̬͎͋ͮ̅ͩ̕͠ ̪̯̜̓ͬ̈̆̿ͩ͠l̢̗͉̮̒̃ͫ̇ͬͤ̊ͬ̚͡ä̷̟͓̑̅ ͉͇̈́c̶̛̞̹̯̦̊ͩo̪̞͖̩̿̒̂̽̐͐ͧ̓̎h̛̠̙̞̥̅̅̋̾ͦ̌̈́͂͞é̋̏̓̀́ͤͮ̽ ҉̨̘̻̜͙͜r̢̟̯̳̜̭̗ͣͤ͌͋̾͂͑̄̈́͘ͅͅeͯ̀͌҉̞͓͍̩̦ͅn̶̠͔̯̠̳̯ͮ̋̑́ c͚̹̬̣͇͂̍ͮ̑ͦ͝ͅe̮̹ͥ̔ͣͭ̿ͪ͡"

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill, Down and Dirty (+5)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

10. - Top - End - #40
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Woo! Debate time! Time to cheer for Mal and boo for... Cat... fudge. She couldn't boo Cat. She LIKED Cat. And looking at the stage it seemed like it was enough of a crazy mess of cheerleaders and bimbos and old guys already that she didn't want to add her own brand of chaos in there. Besides, she didn't really feel like cheering for Mal that hard right then. She'd given Unholy water to Agatha. She KNEW how Alex felt about Holy and Unholy water, and how high strung Agatha was around her, and she still gave it to her. She wasn't sure what that meant, but it wasn't good.

As such Alex just sat back quietly and pensive, very much unlike her usual self as she tuned out the debated and mulled over the problems of her friend.

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral Luck

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Having visited the nurse to get her scratches looked at and get a new ice pack for her wrist, Tanya had spent the rest of the school day apprehensive, unsure whether she could really trust Cat not to try and use the incident with her and Jen to force Mal's team to forfeit. She might seem sincere enough in wanting to debate Mal, and Tanya knew that competitive drive could definitely be a powerful one, but so could the desire to win no matter what, and a forfeit by the other team was still a win. Not to mention the trouble Jen could get in for it, which was bad enough that Tanya had forgotten all about being worried about the trouble she herself could get in if Cat lied about how big her role in that incident was. At least she'd heard from Mal that most of the debate team had come back after a good talking to, which eased her worries there, but these new ones were so much worse...

She arrived at the debate with Jen and Agatha, and even met up with Ethan, but didn't have much energy to do anything besides sit with her friends, try to ignore her fears, and hope that this would all work out in the end.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, -2 Thaw Out = -2 total.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

As Ms. Smith introduced the competition, Mallory was up on the stage thinking of her strategy. Every part of the debate, even the opening statement, was another move in the grand chess game against her opponent, who in this case was the most challenging one she had ever faced. If she was going to win, she would need to make sure that even the opening move counted.

She debated doing the opening statement herself, but after some thought she figured that doing so would play her hand too early. If both she and Lestran did their team's opening statements, both of their teams would know what to expect from the opposition's strongest players. Worse, if Mallory opened for her team and Lestran didn't, Southington would know what Mallory was like while her own team wouldn't know what to expect from Lestran. No, if she was going to get the most out of her arguments, she would have to remain silent for now. If she was lucky, Lestran would end up having to give the opening statement herself, giving Mallory time to figure out how her strategy has evolved since they last met. Of course, her team couldn't neglect their opening statement entirely. She needed to make sure that it was still strong, even if she wasn't going to be the one giving it.

She elbowed Bran as they were getting seated and whispered, "You're giving our opening statement. For the love of God, do not make me regret my decision or so help me I will make sure you regret it."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Hearing the little witch girl mutter something familiar, but blissfully unaware of the context, the squid simply replies "Sure hope not. That would be an unfortunate timing." With a continued walk, she takes her spot between some of her closer friends while she tries to listen to both the opening arguments about a relatively interesting topic, and be prepared to act as an emotional heat sink for something heavy. "You having a hard time rooting for one side, too?"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Weak Luck.

14. - Top - End - #44

As Ms. Smith introduced the competition, Mallory was up on the stage thinking of her strategy. Every part of the debate, even the opening statement, was another move in the grand chess game against her opponent, who in this case was the most challenging one she had ever faced. If she was going to win, she would need to make sure that even the opening move counted.

She debated doing the opening statement herself, but after some thought she figured that doing so would play her hand too early. If both she and Lestran did their team's opening statements, both of their teams would know what to expect from the opposition's strongest players. Worse, if Mallory opened for her team and Lestran didn't, Southington would know what Mallory was like while her own team wouldn't know what to expect from Lestran. No, if she was going to get the most out of her arguments, she would have to remain silent for now. If she was lucky, Lestran would end up having to give the opening statement herself, giving Mallory time to figure out how her strategy has evolved since they last met. Of course, her team couldn't neglect their opening statement entirely. She needed to make sure that it was still strong, even if she wasn't going to be the one giving it.

She elbowed Bran as they were getting seated and whispered, "You're giving our opening statement. For the love of God, do not make me regret my decision or so help me I will make sure you regret it."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total.
    Bran. Bran disappoints you.

He is stuttery, weak. Really unconvincing.

As the teams starts to mingle somewhat on break, Bran is shaking like a leaf and trying not to meet your gaze.

Catherine comes up to you.

"So Mal? Where's your parents?" She asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Earlier
    "Hm, I wonder what will happen if someone says exactly what comes to mind in a debate..." Taika says to herself as she walks by Cat's lunch while the girl is in the restroom. Just pour a little of that in her milk and she'll become a blithering moron. It was only a little sodium thiopental, barely enough to affect a first grader (she didn't want to harm the girl, after all), but the right words uttered at the right time can certainly cause some of its more famous effects to come online without a few less desirable effects as well.

Now
    Taika takes a seat next to Jen and the others. As the debaters take the stage, Taika mumbles something under her breath. "P͛͠҉͖̰ͅe̯̤͈̹̮̩̮̍ͯ̀̄̓̋̋̀ṟ̵̨̩͇̩̗̗̈́̇̅̉̓ͯ͆d̺̜ͥ͐ͦͬ̏͂ͯ͟ ͔̹̞̠̳e̬͎͋ͮ̅ͩ̕͠ ̪̯̜̓ͬ̈̆̿ͩ͠l̢̗͉̮̒̃ͫ̇ͬͤ̊ͬ̚͡ä̷̟͓̑̅ ͉͇̈́c̶̛̞̹̯̦̊ͩo̪̞͖̩̿̒̂̽̐͐ͧ̓̎h̛̠̙̞̥̅̅̋̾ͦ̌̈́͂͞é̋̏̓̀́ͤͮ̽ ҉̨̘̻̜͙͜r̢̟̯̳̜̭̗ͣͤ͌͋̾͂͑̄̈́͘ͅͅeͯ̀͌҉̞͓͍̩̦ͅn̶̠͔̯̠̳̯ͮ̋̑́ c͚̹̬̣͇͂̍ͮ̑ͦ͝ͅe̮̹ͥ̔ͣͭ̿ͪ͡"

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill, Down and Dirty (+5)
    Takia's spell effects Catherine on stage. And even though she looks terrible, and rambles on much longer then necessary, she at least made a coherent argument.

Damn... She isn't terrible. Jen replied forlornly.

Having visited the nurse to get her scratches looked at and get a new ice pack for her wrist, Tanya had spent the rest of the school day apprehensive, unsure whether she could really trust Cat not to try and use the incident with her and Jen to force Mal's team to forfeit. She might seem sincere enough in wanting to debate Mal, and Tanya knew that competitive drive could definitely be a powerful one, but so could the desire to win no matter what, and a forfeit by the other team was still a win. Not to mention the trouble Jen could get in for it, which was bad enough that Tanya had forgotten all about being worried about the trouble she herself could get in if Cat lied about how big her role in that incident was. At least she'd heard from Mal that most of the debate team had come back after a good talking to, which eased her worries there, but these new ones were so much worse...

She arrived at the debate with Jen and Agatha, and even met up with Ethan, but didn't have much energy to do anything besides sit with her friends, try to ignore her fears, and hope that this would all work out in the end.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, -2 Thaw Out = -2 total.
    So far it is in fact not going well.

Cat in fact, goes up against Bran who seems to be wilting like a fish.

Ethan is also seeming upset.

"Why didn't you mention Agatha has a boyfriend?" He asks shooting disapproving looks at Agatha and Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Woo! Debate time! Time to cheer for Mal and boo for... Cat... fudge. She couldn't boo Cat. She LIKED Cat. And looking at the stage it seemed like it was enough of a crazy mess of cheerleaders and bimbos and old guys already that she didn't want to add her own brand of chaos in there. Besides, she didn't really feel like cheering for Mal that hard right then. She'd given Unholy water to Agatha. She KNEW how Alex felt about Holy and Unholy water, and how high strung Agatha was around her, and she still gave it to her. She wasn't sure what that meant, but it wasn't good.

As such Alex just sat back quietly and pensive, very much unlike her usual self as she tuned out the debated and mulled over the problems of her friend.

Spoiler
    Show

Neutral Luck
    See below post.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Hearing the little witch girl mutter something familiar, but blissfully unaware of the context, the squid simply replies "Sure hope not. That would be an unfortunate timing." With a continued walk, she takes her spot between some of her closer friends while she tries to listen to both the opening arguments about a relatively interesting topic, and be prepared to act as an emotional heat sink for something heavy. "You having a hard time rooting for one side, too?"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Weak Luck.
    You two sitting on either side, of Nate and Agatha are privy to this conversation.

"Wouldn't it be nice, if we could do this all the time." Agatha whisperes.

"Agatha..." Nate starts clearly unhappy.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Taika frowns. "Yeah, that guy couldn't convince a raven to take wing... How did he make it onto the team?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

So far it is in fact not going well.

Cat in fact, goes up against Bran who seems to be wilting like a fish.

Ethan is also seeming upset.

"Why didn't you mention Agatha has a boyfriend?" He asks shooting disapproving looks at Agatha and Nate.
    Tanya isn't particularly happy seeing Mal's teammate falter, but is only a little worried since she has no idea whether it's important to the outcome or not or not. So her attention turns to her friend instead.

"'Cause she doesn't," she explained. "They're just pretending to be a couple because it helps keep Catherine - the catgirl on stage, Mal's rival - away from her. from And I only just found out she has a crush on Nate there earlier today. Was gonna tell you, but haven't had a chance until now."

"The good news though is that he doesn't seem interested in her for some reason,"
    she noted. "When his ex - Taika, the vamp chick a few seats away - convinced him to do it, he actually said she owed him for it. Seriously. So yeah, I don't think you've gotta worry much about them actually getting together."

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Bran. Bran disappoints you.

He is stuttery, weak. Really unconvincing.

As the teams starts to mingle somewhat on break, Bran is shaking like a leaf and trying not to meet your gaze.

Catherine comes up to you.

"So Mal? Where's your parents?" She asks.
    Absolutely pitiful. If Mallory could, she would beam her disappointment into him with lasers from her eyes. Instead, she merely settled for glaring at him in contempt.

And of course, Lestran comes up to gloat. And not just about her victory, but about the fact that Mallory's parents were currently not there. She tried her best to remain calm as she answered, "They had prior engagements that kept them busy today. I'm guessing your parents managed to make it, though."

18. - Top - End - #48

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika frowns. "Yeah, that guy couldn't convince a raven to take wing... How did he make it onto the team?"
    Raven to take wing? Never heard that before. Is that a common Witch or Vampire saying? Jen asked.

Tanya isn't particularly happy seeing Mal's teammate falter, but is only a little worried since she has no idea whether it's important to the outcome or not or not. So her attention turns to her friend instead.

"'Cause she doesn't," she explained. "They're just pretending to be a couple because it helps keep Catherine - the catgirl on stage, Mal's rival - away from her. from And I only just found out she has a crush on Nate there earlier today. Was gonna tell you, but haven't had a chance until now."

"The good news though is that he doesn't seem interested in her for some reason,"
    she noted. "When his ex - Taika, the vamp chick a few seats away - convinced him to do it, he actually said she owed him for it. Seriously. So yeah, I don't think you've gotta worry much about them actually getting together."
    "... Is he still hung up on her?" Ethan asks not having much hope.

Absolutely pitiful. If Mallory could, she would beam her disappointment into him with lasers from her eyes. Instead, she merely settled for glaring at him in contempt.

And of course, Lestran comes up to gloat. And not just about her victory, but about the fact that Mallory's parents were currently not there. She tried her best to remain calm as she answered, "They had prior engagements that kept them busy today. I'm guessing your parents managed to make it, though."
    Catherine gasps in surprise.

"That's horrible Malone. What parents would miss their daughter's big debate date with her favorite rival?"

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

"... Is he still hung up on her?" Ethan asks not having much hope.
    "Surprisingly not," Tanya admits. "But still, if he's so disinterested that that was his reaction just to having to pretend to be with her, I think you're in the clear. The only worry is more if she's crushing on him too hard to think of gettin' with anyone else, but I figure that'd just take time, at most," she points out.

20. - Top - End - #50

"Surprisingly not," Tanya admits. "But still, if he's so disinterested that that was his reaction just to having to pretend to be with her, I think you're in the clear. The only worry is more if she's crushing on him too hard to think of gettin' with anyone else, but I figure that'd just take time, at most," she points out.
    "How long do you think it will take?" Ethan asks.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Catherine gasps in surprise.

"That's horrible Malone. What parents would miss their daughter's big debate date with her favorite rival?"
    Lestran may have been feigning concern, but it was clear to Mallory that she was just relishing this opportunity to rub it in her face. Well, she wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"The kind who tend to focus on their work," Mallory replied, trying not to sound bitter, "It's not like the legal troubles that a large company faces will wait for my father to come watch me argue with you, and my mother... well, she's got a meeting with her 'agent'."

Okay, maybe a little bitterness seeped through in that last statement.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-13 at 01:37 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

"How long do you think it will take?" Ethan asks.
    "Kinda hard to say, especially since I ain't even sure if she's crushing that hard to begin with. Could be she'll realize he just ain't into her today, soon as the debate's done and he ditches her for whatever he's planning on doin' after. Could take a while if she's really that persistent."

"'Course you might be able to speed things along, if you started spendin' more time with her, maybe directed her attention elsewhere?"
    Tanya points out, nudging her friend's arm with her elbow.

23. - Top - End - #53

Lestran may have been feigning concern, but it was clear to Mallory that she was just relishing this opportunity to rub it in her face. Well, she wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"The kind who tend to focus on their work," Mallory replied, trying not to sound bitter, "It's not like the legal troubles that a large company faces will wait for my father to come watch me argue with you, and my mother... well, she's got a meeting with her 'agent'."

Okay, maybe a little bitterness seeped through in that last statement.
    Catherine hugs you.

"Well. I think they should be here, Malone."

"Kinda hard to say, especially since I ain't even sure if she's crushing that hard to begin with. Could be she'll realize he just ain't into her today, soon as the debate's done and he ditches her for whatever he's planning on doin' after. Could take a while if she's really that persistent."

"'Course you might be able to speed things along, if you started spendin' more time with her, maybe directed her attention elsewhere?"
    Tanya points out, nudging her friend's arm with her elbow.
    "Right, because that worked so well last time." Ethan muttered.

"Sorry, sorry. Just... not the best time to find out." Ethan replied.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

"Right, because that worked so well last time." Ethan muttered.

"Sorry, sorry. Just... not the best time to find out." Ethan replied.
    Tanya gives Ethan a sidelong hug with the arm closest to him. "I definitely hear ya on that one, man. You ain't the only one who got rejected that day, after all," she adds, commiserating.

"This one's different, though. She's definitely available, and I know she's had a hard time findin' anyone around here and was pretty frustrated about that back on valentine's day. I'll try and find a time when Scout - oh, by the way, I started using the nicknames I came up with for Mal and Agatha today, and they both like 'em, so that's awesome - but anyway, I'll ask Scout if she knows what Cereza thinks of you if I get a chance to talk to her without her around. Be good to get an idea where things stand that way, right?" she says, patting Ethan on the back reassuringly.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Catherine hugs you.

"Well. I think they should be here, Malone."
    Mallory only tolerated the hug for about a second before attempting to push Catherine off, "Gah! Get off! I don't need you patronizing me in the middle of the debate!"

More importantly, she didn't want her team to think that she was friendly with one of the opposition. They would get the wrong idea, and them probably hate her again. Which is probably what Lestran intended to begin with, come to think of it. She shot a glare at the catgirl for good measure.

26. - Top - End - #56

RedKnightGirl

Okay, Agatha gets pissed at Catherine for having a few obsessive tendencies, then pulls that same stuff with Alex's BROTHER? She really was some kind of new, super evolved hyper b****.

"Yeah, I am," Alex admits to P'ro'shi, scowling at the back of Agatha's head with the hopes of setting it on fire with her gaze. "Catherine has been acting a lot nicer than Mal herself has lately, and the fact she seems to hate her so much when she's just talking to her casually like that is really messed up. What's more, her giving Unholy water to a freaking psychopath has me more than a little bit worried!" Alex ratchets up the volume on that lat part loud enough that Agatha can't miss it.

27. - Top - End - #57

Tanya gives Ethan a sidelong hug with the arm closest to him. "I definitely hear ya on that one, man. You ain't the only one who got rejected that day, after all," she adds, commiserating.

"This one's different, though. She's definitely available, and I know she's had a hard time findin' anyone around here and was pretty frustrated about that back on valentine's day. I'll try and find a time when Scout - oh, by the way, I started using the nicknames I came up with for Mal and Agatha today, and they both like 'em, so that's awesome - but anyway, I'll ask Scout if she knows what Cereza thinks of you if I get a chance to talk to her without her around. Be good to get an idea where things stand that way, right?" she says, patting Ethan on the back reassuringly.
    "That'll help." Ethan admitted.

"Any idea, why she's had such a problem?" Ethan asked

Mallory only tolerated the hug for about a second before attempting to push Catherine off, "Gah! Get off! I don't need you patronizing me in the middle of the debate!"

More importantly, she didn't want her team to think that she was friendly with one of the opposition. They would get the wrong idea, and them probably hate her again. Which is probably what Lestran intended to begin with, come to think of it. She shot a glare at the catgirl for good measure.
    "It's okay, Malone. I understand that you're just upset over your parents not showing." Catherine replied nodding in understanding.

Okay, Agatha gets pissed at Catherine for having a few obsessive tendencies, then pulls that same stuff with Alex's BROTHER? She really was some kind of new, super evolved hyper b****.

"Yeah, I am," Alex admits to P'ro'shi, scowling at the back of Agatha's head with the hopes of setting it on fire with her gaze. "Catherine has been acting a lot nicer than Mal herself has lately, and the fact she seems to hate her so much when she's just talking to her casually like that is really messed up. What's more, her giving Unholy water to a freaking psychopath has me more than a little bit worried!" Alex ratchets up the volume on that lat part loud enough that Agatha can't miss it.
    Agatha for her part handles it remarkably well.

"It's for me to feel safe around you." She replies.

"Um. Is this really the best place." Nate insists.

28. - Top - End - #58

RedKnightGirl

Agatha for her part handles it remarkably well.

"It's for me to feel safe around you." She replies.

"Um. Is this really the best place." Nate insists.
    "You're right, this is a bad place to talk about this," Alex admits. "The only thing worst to talk about here is talking about being in a relationship with someone who's firmly and consistently shown no romantic interest in you when they're not in a position to rebuff you due to the circumstances. Oh, wait!"

29. - Top - End - #59

"You're right, this is a bad place to talk about this," Alex admits. "The only thing worst to talk about here is talking about being in a relationship with someone who's firmly and consistently shown no romantic interest in you when they're not in a position to rebuff you due to the circumstances. Oh, wait!"
    "I just!" Agatha blurted out.

"Why! Why does every guy I like, seem to not want anything to do with me, or circumstances conspire to keep us apart?"

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

"That'll help." Ethan admitted.

"Any idea, why she's had such a problem?" Ethan asked
    "She thinks it's because a lot of the guys around here don't want a straight girlfriend, since there's so many bi chicks around and they're dreamin' of threesomes," Tanya responded, tone becoming disdainful at that last. "You'd know better than me if that's actually a thing the guys here do I guess."

"Otherwise, well, of the guys she's been interested in, Nate ain't interested in her, and there's also apparently this Steve guy that up and vanished on her for a while and then when he came back he started sayin' he can't be with her, and apparently whatever he told Scout was the reason made her agree with him, so he's off the table, too," she explained. "So, she's had about the same luck with guys that I have with girls, basically."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-12-13 at 02:53 AM.