New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1506
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 44: Baby it's cold outside

[Degenburg Castle]

Sasha raises an eyebrow when she sees the plates, but nods to Eira as she says, "Huh. That's sounds like it was definitely...an experience." She shrugs as she starts to eat, letting Eira respond if she wants to.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [A Morning Stroll]

"Um..." Sakura pauses for a moment. How's she supposed to respond to all that? "I'm Sakura. I... don't really follow what you're saying. You wanted to talk to me?" Sakura's certain she's never met this woman before.
    A Morning Stroll

"Yes! You and your little passenger, actually. There's something about you that sort of... pings on my radar. Like attracted to like, yanno? I can feel it inside you, so I decided to come take a look and see what it was all about." Lee smiles invitingly, patting the ground next to her and inviting the fey to come have a seat.

"Oh, but to clarify, not your baby. Those are normal, usually. And congratulations too!"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

[Degenburg Castle]

"The plague was terrible. My husband, rest his soul, disappeared in it. We wouldn't have survived without Lord Sszinyon." Eria elaborates.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

4. - Top - End - #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Bountiful Forest

"I'll believe that when I see it," Idun says. Then she grabs some more bread for eating. "I suppose I will need a place to stay anyway."
    Forrist

"Yeah! You should come on by! And if you don't want to stay there, then that's okay, we can figure something out from there!"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

((Will reply elsewhere later.))

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [The Triple B]

"Aw." Dena remarks as Kirk steps away from her. "You believe such nasty things about me, don't you think that I know that I know that Kirkington is for the people? I would never keep such a tribal treasure like you to myself. That would be such a shame." She turns to wave at a small group of women, "Hey, girls? This guy is available, is great in the sack, and comes with no strings or attachment issues! I personally recommend!"
    [The Triple B]

"What a glowing recommendation. Thank goodness women know how irresistible I am now." Kirk steps forward again so he's standing over her. "Though I never said you couldn't keep me to yourself for a while." Kirk says suggestively. His earlier reservations seem so distant right now.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2016-10-30 at 03:43 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

[The hunt for clothes]

"That's since I found your reaction so amusing." Anika replies with a laugh. "I don't usually go around flaunting myself for other people, so consider yourself lucky." She winks at the dryad.
    [The hunt for clothes]

"Oh yeah? Is that it? Am I just amusing?" Treeisa replies cheekily, leaning in toward Anika. A little encouragement goes a long way, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    A Morning Stroll

"Yes! You and your little passenger, actually. There's something about you that sort of... pings on my radar. Like attracted to like, yanno? I can feel it inside you, so I decided to come take a look and see what it was all about." Lee smiles invitingly, patting the ground next to her and inviting the fey to come have a seat.

"Oh, but to clarify, not your baby. Those are normal, usually. And congratulations too!"
    [A Morning Stroll]

"So... what do you see?" Sakura takes a seat, but she still looks puzzled. This woman speaks in such a confusing way, It's hard to pick it apart and actually figure out what she's saying. "And congratulations for what?"
    Last edited by Gullara; 2016-11-01 at 01:06 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Bugbear in the Playground

[The hunt for clothes]

With a gesture of her hand, Anika tosses her hair backwards, and with a winning smile she replies. "Treesia, I'd love to tell you that you're pretty, but I got work to do, places to be. Which means I can't let myself get distracted right now. Perhaps we can see one another later though, I could use some good experiences after this last one." She will then try to go on about changing the rest of her clothes, trying not to pay attention to the nearby dryad. Unless she distracts her somehow of course.

[The Triple B]

Dena turns back to kirk. "Really? Since it sounded like you were accusing me of something for a moment there. Keeping me all to myself, as if I ever would do such a thing." She will attempts to take his hand and pull him into her lap and suggestively whisper into his air, "Since I know exactly how you like it."

8. - Top - End - #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Forrist

"Yeah! You should come on by! And if you don't want to stay there, then that's okay, we can figure something out from there!"
    "Well, maybe. I've only just got to this world, and then I meet you. It's a lot to consider." Idun looks around some more. There was so much green here! Surely she'd further her alchemy in this new world, and then she could take her studies back home.

9. - Top - End - #1329

"Well, maybe. I've only just got to this world, and then I meet you. It's a lot to consider." Idun looks around some more. There was so much green here! Surely she'd further her alchemy in this new world, and then she could take her studies back home.
    Forrest

"Ooooh. Yeah. That's perfectly fair. It can take a bit to get used to. If you want to go harvest more things, I can wait around here and let you finish? Or I could help if you want?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

[The hunt for clothes]

With a gesture of her hand, Anika tosses her hair backwards, and with a winning smile she replies. "Treesia, I'd love to tell you that you're pretty, but I got work to do, places to be. Which means I can't let myself get distracted right now. Perhaps we can see one another later though, I could use some good experiences after this last one." She will then try to go on about changing the rest of her clothes, trying not to pay attention to the nearby dryad. Unless she distracts her somehow of course.

[The Triple B]

Dena turns back to kirk. "Really? Since it sounded like you were accusing me of something for a moment there. Keeping me all to myself, as if I ever would do such a thing." She will attempts to take his hand and pull him into her lap and suggestively whisper into his air, "Since I know exactly how you like it."
    [The hunt for clothes]

"Work?" Treeisa scoffs. "I don't know about you, but I much prefer play. You can do your work anytime, can'tcha?" She tries to say as invitingly as she can. There's the bare minimum beating around the bush.

[The Triple B]

Kirk takes Dena's chin and promptly sticks his tongue down her throat. He makes out with her with no reservations, especially considering they're in a public space. He'd ask to take her somewhere private, but he figures he's doing an alright job communicating that nonverbally.

11. - Top - End - #1331

[The hunt for clothes]

Anika laughs. "The opposite actually, I can play anytime I want, yet work doesn't wait. But you would though, right?" She grins at the dryad.

[The Triple B]

Dena wraps one hand around Kirk's back and the other around his rear, giving his butt a light squeeze as she starts making out with him, letting her forked tongue enthrall his. It isn't long until she suddenly gets up, while still holding onto Kirk, to find a more secluded place to continue this, the unisex, uni-species bathroom seemed like a good place.
    If Kirk does not protest against being carried, he will soon finds himself pressed against the bathroom wall as Dena hands wanders all over him.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground

[The hunt for clothes]

"I guess. I don't know how long you expect me to just wait." Treeisa pouts. "And with not even a single promise or guarantee."

[The Triple B]

Protest? Maybe if he were sober he'd have a problem with being carried, but in this state she could do anything with him. He doesn't hesitate to push things in a direction that certainly need a curtain.

13. - Top - End - #1333

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Forrest

"Ooooh. Yeah. That's perfectly fair. It can take a bit to get used to. If you want to go harvest more things, I can wait around here and let you finish? Or I could help if you want?"
    Idun shakes her head. "I shouldn't be much longer. I can get the rest of my samples myself, but thank you!"

14. - Top - End - #1334

[The hunt for clothes]

"Alright, alright... what about we meet up in Luna park, in Inside, tomorrow at 10 AM?" Anika suggests. "That enough of a promise for you?"

15. - Top - End - #1335

Idun shakes her head. "I shouldn't be much longer. I can get the rest of my samples myself, but thank you!"
    "Aaaall righty! I'll just be right over here then, whenever you're ready to go?"
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Ogre in the Playground

[The hunt for clothes]

"I guess. It's a lot of trouble you're putting me through, though! Better be worth my time." Treeisa winks to show she's not too serious. Inside is kind of a pain, though!
    Last edited by Gullara; 2016-11-12 at 03:34 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1337

Bountiful Forest

"Of course. And thank you, for sharing your food. I haven't had a meal like that in some time," Idun says, before heading off to collect more samples. She'll be a bit.

18. - Top - End - #1338

Bountiful Forest

"Of course. And thank you, for sharing your food. I haven't had a meal like that in some time," Idun says, before heading off to collect more samples. She'll be a bit.
    Bountiful Forest

"You are welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Grace replied, before just letting Idun head back to the trees.
    She was nice~ With that, Grace lies back down on her chair, and goes back to enjoying the sun until Idun finishes and comes back.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1339

Bountiful Forest

Idun thinks about a few things as she gathers as many herbs as she can carry. Mostly how she got to this world, and when she'll be able to get back. Her thoughts turn to that Grace woman as well. Sure, she was strange, but she did share her food. Nobody did that back home.

It isn't long before Idun returns, with several full pouches on her belt. "I don't think I ever got your name. I'm Idun."

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Beachside Cave]

Cait got a ride out to the shore and then hiked a couple of miles to this seaside cave. She had learned about it from some people she meet at a club one night. She hopes the cold weather will give her the privacy she wants to work on her project. She has a hikers backpack that looks new and loaded with enough equipment to last out here for a few days.

The floor of the cave is sand for the first dozen feet so she sets up camp there. A small heatstone warms the cave an electric lamp lighting it. She has a sleeping bag she lays out near that. Then sitting in the mouth of the cave facing the ocean she starts to draw something with chalk on a large piece of slate.

Her day is mostly spent working on the intricate runes she is drawing on the chalk. As she layers on detailed runes occasionally checking a notebook for reference something starts to happen. Those sensitive to magic or energy flow in the world might notice space to bend and warp as Cait seems to be messing with a extra dimensional space. Others may notice the orb of bright light forming over the chalk board. Especially as Cait works into the night.

((Interaction Welcomed))
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

21. - Top - End - #1341

Bountiful Forest

Idun thinks about a few things as she gathers as many herbs as she can carry. Mostly how she got to this world, and when she'll be able to get back. Her thoughts turn to that Grace woman as well. Sure, she was strange, but she did share her food. Nobody did that back home.

It isn't long before Idun returns, with several full pouches on her belt. "I don't think I ever got your name. I'm Idun."
    Taps for Green

"Oh! I'm Grace! Pleasure to meet you, Idun." Grace says, swinging her legs out off of the beach chair she was on, and sitting upright facing Idun. While Idun was gone, Grace had also gathered up all the food and picnic supplies, so she would be ready to go when Idun got back. "Did you find everything? Or at least some things?"
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Beachside Cave]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Cait got a ride out to the shore and then hiked a couple of miles to this seaside cave. She had learned about it from some people she meet at a club one night. She hopes the cold weather will give her the privacy she wants to work on her project. She has a hikers backpack that looks new and loaded with enough equipment to last out here for a few days.

The floor of the cave is sand for the first dozen feet so she sets up camp there. A small heatstone warms the cave an electric lamp lighting it. She has a sleeping bag she lays out near that. Then sitting in the mouth of the cave facing the ocean she starts to draw something with chalk on a large piece of slate.

Her day is mostly spent working on the intricate runes she is drawing on the chalk. As she layers on detailed runes occasionally checking a notebook for reference something starts to happen. Those sensitive to magic or energy flow in the world might notice space to bend and warp as Cait seems to be messing with a extra dimensional space. Others may notice the orb of bright light forming over the chalk board. Especially as Cait works into the night.
    A ship approaches. First a speck on the horizon, then a flag (skull and crossbones), masts (three of them) and sails (mostly square) rise up. It sails straight for the cave, but comes to a stop and lets down an anchor and a boat a little ways out. From there, one person rows in towards the sandy shore.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Beachside Cave]

Cait notices the ship and frowns when the flag comes into view. She sets aside the chalkboard with the large beachball sized glowing globe. She grabs the revolver out of her backpack and tucks it into her belt. She keeps a wicked looking dagger with a hooked tip within easy reach. She then sits and watches the loan figure approach wondering who this is.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

24. - Top - End - #1344

Default [Beachside Cave]

And eventually, gets close enough to see.
    The pilot of the little landing boat is Omiko, who is best described as a cyborg cat-person demon pirate. Her two normal arms pull the oars, while the giant robot arm holds onto the gunwales and the shorter robot arm with a gun on it swivels this way and that. Her tail is covered in metal, and when she hops out of the boat to pull it ashore, one can see her mechanical right eye glowing red.

The pirate swaggers up to the cave mouth with hardly a care in the world.
    "What are ya goin' on in here? It's been making my skin crawl from miles away."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Beachside Cave]

Cait blinks surprised and then frowns. Miles? Damn I am sorry I had sort of hoped no one would notice. There is little chance she could claim to not be up to anything with the obviously magical globe next to her. "I apologize for any aggravation I might have caused. But I don't know if I should tell you my business. Not many trust worthy people sail under a flag like that." She flicks a finger towards the skull and crossed bones.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #1346

Default [Beachside Cave]

"And you doing magical experiments in your cave are so trustable?"
    Omiko rolls her rollable eye.
    "There's honor among thieves, and that's about all one can say."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Seaside Beach]

"Everyone knows to trust the crazy old magical hermit in a cave." Cait isn't that old. If she I the average human like she appears she is probably not yet thirty. She continues to look Omiko over, there is a lot to take in. "I am just conducting some magical experiments. I should be completed in the morning. I needed a boundary and this shore works well enough." She lies, though only partially. She has no interest in experiments here she has a specific goal she isn't sharing. This is the first time she is trying this magic so in a way it is an experiment. The parts about needing a boundary and being done in the morning are true.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

28. - Top - End - #1348

Default [Seaside Beach]

"You're younger than I am, miss crazy magic hermit." Omiko is that old, but probably doesn't look it. If she's like the average cyborg demon cat-person-well, actually, that's not much to go on. If she's like the average cat, about 4 years old. Judging by the more anthropomorphic parts, at least 35. There really is a lot to take in. It's not just silly ears and a tail; she's got a coat of pale golden fur with black speckles, a muzzle, slightly droopy whiskers, and long pointy ears resembling a certain bobcat-like animal. Her outfit appears to have been a conversion from a space-age jumpsuit to typical pirate-appropriate vest and trousers, and a golden chain suggest a pocketwatch.

"When you're done is the mana flow going to go back to normal, or keep bein' like this?"
    A little laser pointer mounted under her robot eye scans back and forth over the obviously magical globe.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Seaside Cave]

Cait is dressed in fairly new looking clothes. As a matter of fact all of her equipment besides her weapons look new. If she is a hermit she must have just started being one. Besides the glowing orb she looks like a young backpacker just starting a journey.

The orb of light seems to be thousands of lines of light weaved together to make a full globe. It would be impossible for a normal eye to see the lines much in the same way you can't see a filament in a light bulb. "When I am done it shouldn't be noticeable at all. And if it really is I will have to either start all over or abandon this line of thought. Probably the second one. How are you noticing it by the way? I can barely feel anything unless I am really concentrating."

Cait seems a bit more relaxed, at least her voice does. Her body still is ready to move, her unsheathed dagger laying close to her hand ready to be grabbed up, the pistol in her belt would take a bit of time to make it useful.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

30. - Top - End - #1350

Default [Seaside Cave]

"I just sort of feel it. Like the world is bent around here, and energy flowing over it sends out ripples. As obvious as the wind." Omiko shrugs her front shoulders.
    "I do have a lot of practice noticing such things but - are ye sure you know what you're doing?"

The pirate still seems unconcerned by the prospect of being stabbed. Maybe it's the built-in weaponry.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine