New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Taking a breath, Aerin swings her sword in a quick drill routine.
    Spoiler
    Show

Using Adaptive Style to take a full-round action to reselect my readied maneuvers.
    Last edited by Kish; 2016-03-20 at 05:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    "Why, all that was to be paid now of course. The master does good work, no one will question it, least of all me. We did agree on a small discount thought."
    "For volume of the order, totaling 1,800 gold. He told me the cost of the order."
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alexander adjusts his strange spear from waist to shoulder level. He mutters, "Imagine bring this close to the ugly thing...", when he hears the scream from the crowd. He laughs to himself as he imagines the creature holding 100 daggers.
    Spoiler: action!
    Show
    5 foot step back
    Ready to attack (1d20+11)[29]
    Ranseur (2d4+9)[12]

AoO if it closes in (1d20+11)[21]
    Ranseur (2d4+9)[14]

4. - Top - End - #34

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "For volume of the order, totaling 1,800 gold. He told me the cost of the order."
    Barden gives Eglantine a long look, then chuckles and retrieves another coin bag from his pocket. "Oh, was it all at once? I was sure I had paid half already, that's how it usually goes. But I guess it's been a too busy time. You know how it is."

Quote Originally Posted by Were-Conspiracy View Post
    Alexander adjusts his strange spear from waist to shoulder level. He mutters, "Imagine bring this close to the ugly thing...", when he hears the scream from the crowd. He laughs to himself as he imagines the creature holding 100 daggers.
    Spoiler: action!
    Show
    5 foot step back
    Ready to attack [roll0]
    Ranseur [roll1]

AoO if it closes in [roll2]
    Ranseur [roll3]
    The revolting creature lunges at Alexander, but with two quick swings of his blade he cuts down this one too and the summon vanishes its jaws inches away from him.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

5. - Top - End - #35

Barden gives Eglantine a long look, then chuckles and retrieves another coin bag from his pocket. "Oh, was it all at once? I was sure I had paid half already, that's how it usually goes. But I guess it's been a too busy time. You know how it is."
    "Why thank you for your business." Eglantine gave him a saccharine smile and held out her hand. "Do you mind if I count it? Don't want to take to much of your gold and people do make these mistakes."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

A smile spreads to Ky's face like fire from a candle dropped on the carpet. "Thanks, Rowan, you can always be counted on!" He smacks the young healer on the back and starts to direct them through the crowd. "You get to do your job actually, but we must hurry. See, that Count there just collided with old Justi's carriage, and I think his fine horse got a scratch." Ahead, Rowan can see how the nobleman who was in a hurry, now dismounted, is arguing with an old man. Two guards have also come down to stand next to him.

"Now, Justi's a fair fellow, he promised me a job just the other day. My chance to finally make an honest living, you know?", Ky smiles, but his expression suddenly turns worried, "But I can see the Count's real angry. Was his fault charging like that sure, but he might still blame the poor old man for it. Wouldn't it be awful if they took him to the guards! And he couldn't give me that job then, could he? But, you're a healer. If you fix the horse right away, perhaps he'll let it go, yeah?"
    Rowan chews on his lip thoughtfully. "Well, if you're sure it'll help..." He couldn't refuse Ky, not just when he might finally be getting a chance at an honest life, so he walks closer to the argument, looking carefully at the horses for visible damage.

7. - Top - End - #37

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
    Rowan chews on his lip thoughtfully. "Well, if you're sure it'll help..." He couldn't refuse Ky, not just when he might finally be getting a chance at an honest life, so he walks closer to the argument, looking carefully at the horses for visible damage.
    First Rowan can't see anything wrong with the horse, but when they get closer the animal is turned and he can see a scratch in its front.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe 4 HP damage.

"See? See what has been done to this fine animal!", Count Delawney shouts. His guards nod, but Justi just shakes his head and mumbles something. "And your attitude is unacceptable!", the nobleman continues.

"My lordship!", Ky calls out, "There's no need for this! Unfortunate accidents happen, but my friend here is a first rate healer! He can fix your fine mount in no time!" He claps Rowan's shoulder. The count looks at them up and down. "A healer? You a cleric then, boy?"

"Why thank you for your business." Eglantine gave him a saccharine smile and held out her hand. "Do you mind if I count it? Don't want to take to much of your gold and people do make these mistakes."
    "Oh, do as you please", Barden hands over the pouch and continues to smile amiably, though adds in a slightly annoyed tone, "But be quick about it. Haven't got all day here." He's just finished the sentence when a younger man with the aura of an assistant hurries towards them and whispers something to Barden. The neither seems to find the topic pleasing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Eggy can make a Listen check to try to hear what is said.

---------------

The summoners begin casting their last round of spells. This time Aerin faces a giant bee emitting a pretty glow, and Alexander meets a large spider, black-blue with many red eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aand initiatives again!
    Giant Bee: [roll0]
    Spider: [roll1]

Both creatures are Medium sized.

Of the other warriors, the young elf is not doing well against the spider and a wolf, and when a beetle is summoned behind them he shouts "I yield!" The dwarf is doing better, having only has one enemy left, a great green snake. The mercenary woman has managed to slay the wolf, but is struggling with a scorpion as a dog joins her fight.

8. - Top - End - #38

Alexander watches the spider appear, and mutters, "More bugs... Oops. Sorry mate, an arachnid"

Spoiler: Action
    Show
    If first, Move the needed distance and strike. If second, this will be my AoO if I get one.
    Attack (1d20+12)[27]
    Damage [roll] 2d4+10[/roll]

9. - Top - End - #39

Spoiler: Actual Damage
    Show
    stupid space...
    (2d4+10)[14]

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

First Rowan can't see anything wrong with the horse, but when they get closer the animal is turned and he can see a scratch in its front.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe 4 HP damage.

"See? See what has been done to this fine animal!", Count Delawney shouts. His guards nod, but Justi just shakes his head and mumbles something. "And your attitude is unacceptable!", the nobleman continues.

"My lordship!", Ky calls out, "There's no need for this! Unfortunate accidents happen, but my friend here is a first rate healer! He can fix your fine mount in no time!" He claps Rowan's shoulder. The count looks at them up and down. "A healer? You a cleric then, boy?"

Rowan shifts awkwardly from one foot to the other. "Um. Well, not exactly. Not yet I mean. It's complicated. But I can fix your horse!" He gently puts one hand on the horse and prays softly under his breath. "See?"

Spoiler: Horse?
    Show

Horse!

Cure light wounds on the horse.
    (1d8+10)[17] (+5 level, +3 charisma, +2 feat)

I'm pretty sure that was overkill. Um. Anti-overkill?
    But yay! Horse!

11. - Top - End - #41

"Oh, do as you please", Barden hands over the pouch and continues to smile amiably, though adds in a slightly annoyed tone, "But be quick about it. Haven't got all day here." He's just finished the sentence when a younger man with the aura of an assistant hurries towards them and whispers something to Barden. The neither seems to find the topic pleasing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Eggy can make a Listen check to try to hear what is said.
    Spoiler: Listen Check
    Show
    Spending 1 inspiration point (2 left this "encounter") to gain a +4 to listen

Listen Check: (1d20+5)[6]

And I roll a 1. yay?

Eglantine quickly started counting the coins out, using the sorting tricks Vindal had taught to to swiftly and accurately count the coins. She kept an ear turned to the two men, trying to catch a hint of the conversation. It always paid to be informed. But counting the coins proved to be more distracting and she swiftly realized she had to focus on the task at hand.
    Last edited by Athedia; 2016-03-21 at 11:37 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

I see I might have wound up fighting more than one enemy at once--if I was really bad at this. I also see the only one of these people who might be competition is the human with the polearm thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aerin's initiative: (1d20+6)[23]

13. - Top - End - #43

Aerin swings ferociously at the overgrown bug.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stone Bones: (1d20+8)[25] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[11]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[9] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[12]
    Dodge on bee.

14. - Top - End - #44

Griffon

Alexander watches the spider appear, and mutters, "More bugs... Oops. Sorry mate, an arachnid"

Show
    If first, Move the needed distance and strike. If second, this will be my AoO if I get one.
    Attack (1d20+2)[19]
    Damage [roll] 2d4+10[/roll]
    In another skillful strike, Alexander banishes the spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Aerin swings ferociously at the overgrown bug.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stone Bones: (1d20+2)[19] Critical threat: (1d4)[3]
    Damage: [roll2] Critical damage: [roll3]
    Dodge on bee.
    She gives it a deep wound, but not quite severe enough to slay it. The bee thrusts its stinger at her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[19]
    Damage: (1d4)[3]
    If hits, roll a Fort save please.

Suddenly there's another scream from the audience stand, then a second one and some general commotion. "Someone help him!" Their source of distress seems to be the young elf who is now surrounded by three summons. The wolf lunges at him and drags him to the ground. "Aaaargh! I said I yield!", he yells, but the monsters don't seem to care.

Barden looks up from his hushed conversation. "What the- Someone dismiss those creatures!" The two summoners give each other a confused look, the third is nowhere to be seen.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Okay, there's quite a few markers on the map, but I think you can figure what is what. To summarise, they are: Aerin, Alexander, Assistant, Barden, Bee (B1), Beetle (B2), Dwarf, Mercenary, Eglantine, Elf, Scorpion, Snake, Spider, Summoners (Su1, Su2) Wolves (W1, W2).

There're some other people in the vicinity as well, but I'll mark them only if they become important.

EDIT:
    And of course I forgot to mention one thing about the map, sorry. The black lines are rope fence. It's not tall and not much of a hindrance, stepping over (or ducking under) it counts one extra square.

If you manage to jump over it (DC 13 with a running start) it costs no extra and it doesn't stop a charge.

You can also Tumble under it to avoid the movement cost, but in this case you can't also charge.

Rowan shifts awkwardly from one foot to the other. "Um. Well, not exactly. Not yet I mean. It's complicated. But I can fix your horse!" He gently puts one hand on the horse and prays softly under his breath. "See?"

Spoiler: Horse?
    Show

Horse!

Cure light wounds on the horse.
    (1d20+2)[19] (+5 level, +3 charisma, +2 feat)

I'm pretty sure that was overkill. Um. Anti-overkill?
    But yay! Horse!

The magic flows though his hand and the horse's wound disappears as if had never existed. "Hrm, I-", the Count's response is cut off when several fireworks suddenly go off not far away. Soon after a cloud of thick fog covers the Count's party and all those near them. Rowan can hear a lot of people shouting, most notably the aforementioned nobleman, but can't see much else than the horse next to him, and the animal is clearly about to panic.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-03-23 at 09:27 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45

Of course I just switched away from Steel Wind. Of course. It only takes a few seconds for Aerin to decide what she needs to do. Turning, she charges the wolf nearest her, roaring, "Turn and face me, cur!"

Spoiler
    Show

Charging, provoking an attack of opportunity from the damn bee, attacking W1: (1d20+10)[16] Critical confirmation, if attack roll is 19 or 20: (1d20+11)[15]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[6] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[9]
    If any of the enemies attacking the elf is Large, she'll assume Stonefoot Stance; if not, she'll assume Bolstering Voice stance instead.

16. - Top - End - #46

Eglantine shoved the coins into her pouch, muttering the word to close the portal once they were safely inside. In a whistle her axe was out of the sheath on her back as she charged straight at the spider. She kept an eye on the beetle next to it, ready to defend if it tried anything. As she ran she noticed the man from earlier standing in an empty field. "Get over here!"

Spoiler: Attack
    Show
    Free action to draw weapon (Calling Crystal) Charge at Spider at Z12 (+2 attack, -2 AC), using 1 inspiration point to activate Cunning Defense for Dodge bonus of +int this round against 1 opponent (Beetle) Point total either 1 or 2(does this count as a new encounter?)

Attack: [roll]1d20+7[roll]
    Crit: (1d20+7)[13]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[3]

17. - Top - End - #47

Spoiler: Corrected Attack
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+7)[8] Sorry that was miss-typed at first.

And another 1.... I have none of the luck.
    Last edited by Athedia; 2016-03-22 at 10:31 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The magic flows though his hand and the horse's wound disappears as if had never existed. "Hrm, I-", the Count's response is cut off when several fireworks suddenly go off not far away. Soon after a cloud of thick fog covers the Count's party and all those near them. Rowan can hear a lot of people shouting, most notably the aforementioned nobleman, but can't see much else than the horse next to him, and the animal is clearly about to panic.
    As the animal begins to panic, so does Rowan, as he realizes he has no idea what to do with a horse.

There's so much yelling and chaos that he can barely hear himself think, so he does the first thing that springs to mind. "Everybody calm down!"

Show

So, Rowan's going to use Calm Emotions on this.

Will save DC=15 or, within a 20' radius, agitated creatures temporarily become calm, suppressing fear effects and keeping all affected from performing violent actions, among other things. I have absolutely no idea what this would do to a horse, but at least everyone nearby should stop shouting, hopefully.

19. - Top - End - #49

This doesn't look good, Alex thinks immediately before taking a stab from his side. The summoner issue will have to wait.

Spoiler: action
    Show
    move on the diagonal, 20 feet.
    Attack... Bee? That's a bee.
    (1d20+9)[24]
    Damage (2d4+7)[12]
    And Know Arc on it (1d20+9)[27]

Edit, so +3 attack/damage
    Last edited by Edgar Snow; 2016-03-23 at 09:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

Griffon

Of course I just switched away from Steel Wind. Of course. It only takes a few seconds for Aerin to decide what she needs to do. Turning, she charges the wolf nearest her, roaring, "Turn and face me, cur!"

Spoiler
    Show

Charging, provoking an attack of opportunity from the damn bee, attacking W1: (1d20+2)[9] Critical confirmation, if attack roll is 19 or 20: (1d4)[3]
    Damage: (1d20+3)[22] Critical damage: (1d6+1)[6]
    If any of the enemies attacking the elf is Large, she'll assume Stonefoot Stance; if not, she'll assume Bolstering Voice stance instead.
    Spoiler: Bee's AoO
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[9]
    If hits, roll a Fort save.

The bee fails to hit Aerin and she wounds the wolf, though it is not yet unsummoned.

Spoiler
    Show
    None are Large.

Eglantine shoved the coins into her pouch, muttering the word to close the portal once they were safely inside. In a whistle her axe was out of the sheath on her back as she charged straight at the spider. She kept an eye on the beetle next to it, ready to defend if it tried anything. As she ran she noticed the man from earlier standing in an empty field. "Get over here!"

Show
    Free action to draw weapon (Calling Crystal) Charge at Spider at Z12 (+2 attack, -2 AC), using 1 inspiration point to activate Cunning Defense for Dodge bonus of +int this round against 1 opponent (Beetle) Point total either 1 or 2(does this count as a new encounter?)

Attack: [roll]1d20+7[roll]
    Crit: (1d20+2)[9]
    Eglantine runs towards the fight, but has to slow down when passing the fence.

This doesn't look good, Alex thinks immediately before taking a stab from his side. The summoner issue will have to wait.

Spoiler: action
    Show
    move on the diagonal, 20 feet.
    Attack... Bee? That's a bee.
    (1d20+2)[9]
    Damage (1d4)[3]
    And Know Arc on it (1d20+3)[22]

Edit, so +3 attack/damage
    Alexander strikes true again and the summon disappears.

The creatures that remain continue to attack viciously. The spider still goes after the elf on the ground, but the wolf turns to face Aerin and its sharp teeth scratch her arm. The bee follows her, but she keep evading its attacks.

Spoiler: Attacks
    Show
    Against Aerin
    Bite: (1d20+3)[22]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[6]

Sting: (1d20+2)[8]
    Damage: (1d4)[4]
    If hits, roll a Fort save.

Against the elf
    Bite: (1d20+4)[9]
    Damage: (1d6)[6]

The fights still go on on the other side of the field as well.
    "What do you think you're doing!", Barden shouts, "Unsummon those bastards!" The summoners follow his commands, and the scorpion and snake vanish.

Spoiler
    Show
    Beetle, actually, but it falls the same.

As the animal begins to panic, so does Rowan, as he realizes he has no idea what to do with a horse.

There's so much yelling and chaos that he can barely hear himself think, so he does the first thing that springs to mind. "Everybody calm down!"

Show

So, Rowan's going to use Calm Emotions on this.

Will save DC=15 or, within a 20' radius, agitated creatures temporarily become calm, suppressing fear effects and keeping all affected from performing violent actions, among other things. I have absolutely no idea what this would do to a horse, but at least everyone nearby should stop shouting, hopefully.
    Spoiler: Will saves
    Show
    (1d20+2)[12]
    (1d20+2)[3]
    (1d20+2)[17]
    (1d20+2)[17]
    (1d20+2)[5]
    (1d20+2)[20]

(1d20+4)[20]
    (1d20+1)[14]
    (1d20+1)[15]
    (1d20+1)[6]
    (1d20+1)[14]
    (1d20+1)[15]
    (1d20)[7]

The horses right next to Rowan remain calm (including the Count's priced animal), though some horses can be heard to still be agitated. Some of the shouting quiets down as well.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Okay, a few letter's less on the map this round. To summarise, they are: Aerin, Alexander, Assistant, Barden, Bee (B1), Dwarf, Mercenary, Eglantine, Elf, Spider, Summoners (Su1, Su2) Wolves (W1, W2).

There're some other people in the vicinity as well, but I'll mark them only if they become important.

The black lines are rope fence. It's not tall and not much of a hindrance, stepping over (or ducking under) it counts one extra square.

If you manage to jump over it (DC 13 with a running start) it costs no extra and it doesn't stop a charge.

You can also Tumble under it to avoid the movement cost, but in this case you can't also charge.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-03-24 at 06:08 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51

"Face me or die, bug!" Aerin shouts, stepping to the northwest and slashing ferociously at the spider.
    Spoiler
    Show

Using Rabid Wolf Strike and switching Dodge to the wolf. Until Aerin's next action, her AC is 13 against the wolf, 12 against the spider, and 12 against the bee.
    Attack: (1d20+12)[14] Critical threat check on a 19 or 20: (1d20+13)[29]
    Damage: (4d6+4)[18] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[9]

22. - Top - End - #52

Griffon

"Face me or die, bug!" Aerin shouts, stepping to the northwest and slashing ferociously at the spider.
    Spoiler
    Show

Using Rabid Wolf Strike and switching Dodge to the wolf. Until Aerin's next action, her AC is 13 against the wolf, 12 against the spider, and 12 against the bee.
    Attack: [roll0] Critical threat check on a 19 or 20: [roll1]
    Damage: [roll2] Critical damage: [roll3]
    Aerin powerful bolw slices the spider in half and it disappears.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-03-24 at 07:33 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53

Eglantine regained her balance and stepped forward toward the wolf, slicing down as she focused on the wolf.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cunning insight for +4 to attack (Last inspiration point)

Steps forward to Z12 (5 foot step)

Attack: (1d20+9)[10]
    Crit: (1d20+9)[13]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[3]

Okay... seriously... WHO DID I PISS OFF!
    Last edited by Athedia; 2016-03-24 at 08:48 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The horses right next to Rowan remain calm (including the Count's priced animal), though some horses can be heard to still be agitated. Some of the shouting quiets down as well.
    Now that the crisis is averted (or at least made less noisy) Rowan patiently waits for the smoke to clear. It wouldn't help anyone if he walked into a horse.

Spoiler: Spell
    Show

Calm emotions lasts a total of 5 rounds if concentration is maintained. Going to wait for either the smoke to clear or the duration to run out, whichever happens first.

All things considered it would probably have been smarter to run...

25. - Top - End - #55

Alexander moves up and around, striking at the remaining summoned creature. He calls out, "Healers! Stand by!", and then makes a stab at the wolf.

Spoiler: Action!
    Show
    Move up and over to be directly 'above' wolf.
    Attack (1d20+11)[15]
    Damage (2d4+9)[13]
    Last edited by Edgar Snow; 2016-03-26 at 10:14 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56

Griffon

The wolf is also slain and the second on the other side of the field is unsummoned. The only one left is the bee, which is still persistently trying to sting Aerin.

Show
    Sting: (1d20+2)[21]
    Damage: (1d4)[1]
    If hits, roll Fort save.

The elf who was mauled by the summons is still on the ground, barely conscious, but alive.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Don't think a new map is necessary, with only one target left.

Party's turn.

Now that the crisis is averted (or at least made less noisy) Rowan patiently waits for the smoke to clear. It wouldn't help anyone if he walked into a horse.

Spoiler: Spell
    Show

Calm emotions lasts a total of 5 rounds if concentration is maintained. Going to wait for either the smoke to clear or the duration to run out, whichever happens first.

All things considered it would probably have been smarter to run...
    Soon a strong wind starts to blow, likely magical in origin and the fog clears. Half the Count's guards have their swords drawn, ready to fight, but nothing threatening comes to view. Only confused people and more or less calm horses. One guard who had thought to stay on horseback finds himself in close contact with the cobblestones, but he is the only casualty. Rowan doesn't see Ky anywhere.

"Sorry about that!", someone shouts from their right amongst a group of workmen, "One of the fog bubbles stored for the show burst!" The Count scoffs. "Useless idiots", he mutters, but is feeling unusually serene and doesn't care to start a new argument. "I shan't waste any more time here!" He returns to his prized horse and after quickly studying the wound that is no more gives Rowan a reluctant nod and flips a coin in his direction. "Well done, boy. Not a cleric you said, is there still a deity I should thank?", he asks while mounting.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rowan gains 1 platinum coin (10 gp) and 100 XP.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-03-31 at 05:49 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

As the bee stings her, Aerin pivots to face it, slashing out.

Spoiler
    Show

Fortitude save: (1d20+7)[16]
    Stone Bones: (1d20+8)[19] Critical confirmation on a 19 or 20: (1d20+9)[11]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[9] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[14]
    Dodge on bee; Aerin's effective AC against it is now 17.

28. - Top - End - #58

Griffon

As the bee stings her, Aerin pivots to face it, slashing out.

Spoiler
    Show

Fortitude save: [roll0]
    Stone Bones: [roll1] Critical confirmation on a 19 or 20: [roll2]
    Damage: [roll3] Critical damage: [roll4]
    Dodge on bee; Aerin's effective AC against it is now 17.
    The stinger scratches her shoulder, but that doesn't cause Aerin to waver and she sends the creature back to its home plane.

Spoiler: Combat over!
    Show
    And that was the last of 'em. XP tomorrow as I am too tired for math tonight (it's 2 am here). Feel free to post post-combat reactions.

Aerin made the Fort save.

29. - Top - End - #59

Aerin takes a deep breath, then another. She swings her sword through the air, before bending over the elf. "The monsters are gone. Anyone have healing magic?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Adaptive Style to switch her readied maneuvers as a full-round action.

30. - Top - End - #60

Eglantine kicked the ground at anger at having failed so badly to help the man. Thinking of him again she knelt down, checking him over for more serious wounds. "We need to get him to help. Is anyone here a healer?" She looked over at Barden. "You paid up. Those belts are yours now, so may I suggest putting one to use?"
    Spoiler: Heal Check
    Show
    Heal: (1d20+1)[17]