New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

Haven't posted in the You threads for a long time, so I figured I'd post a little vidja of me from a few weeks ago at the local pub during karaoke night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Stig-atar by Irbis.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-06-13 at 11:29 AM.
    LGBTitp

3. - Top - End - #93

Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
    Haven't posted in the You threads for a long time, so I figured I'd post a little vidja of me from a few weeks ago at the local pub during karaoke night...
    A regular Bobby Darin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

I took a lot of silly posing pictures of my outfit today but they all ended up super shaky so... here's a super serious pose.
    Spoiler: time to be active desu
    Show
    nothing to see here

*totally not missing Ku*

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
    I really like how you add a commentary to every picture! Glad to see you had a good time.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-10-06 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

5. - Top - End - #95
    Firbolg in the Playground

At the end of the last You thread I posted a few photos from Hazyshade's wedding back in April. The photos from the official photographer recently went up, here are some of them:

Spoiler
    Show

"'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #96

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I really like how you add a commentary to every picture! Glad to see you had a good time.
    Thanks; I'm glad you enjoy the style.

I actually have been doing those for a long time; most of what I've done since I left my parents' house in April 2015 is posted in the link I have at the bottom of my signature if you'd like to see the past ones.
    Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-06-13 at 09:17 PM.
    LGBTitp

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

You have a pretty good singing voice, I reckon. No wonder you keep winning those bottles of wine.

Those are some mighty cool cosplays going on there! And it looks like you had a really good time too!

I took a lot of silly posing pictures of my outfit today but they all ended up super shaky so... here's a super serious pose.
    Show
    Speedy! Looks a little warm for most summer weather, though...?

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    At the end of the last You thread I posted a few photos from Hazyshade's wedding back in April. The photos from the official photographer recently went up, here are some of them:

Spoiler
    Show

You know, I'm actually starting to wonder if I should stop using the Costumes tag on you, because you rock your tail-coats a little too well.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Speedy! Looks a little warm for most summer weather, though...?
    The jacket is my dad's old jacket when he was in an orienteering team, so its design is basically ideal for sweating up. Very light, very cool but also wind resistant enough that it's not unbearable. Rather nice, actually. And I only had a tanktop underneath. The pants are some sort of fancy... Nike or Puma jogging pants which are a size too big for me. Kinda hot, but I like how they feel when doing any kind of exercise. When I'm outta jeans I usually just pop these on a regular day because nowadays, at least in Finland, sporty clothes are very popular for everyday wear - especially brands like Adidas and Nike. I wish the Finnish company Karhu was more popular here, they have some reeeally high quality stuff... Also, if I recall correctly, Adidas bought the rights for the three stripes from them yeeeeeaaaars ago.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

9. - Top - End - #99
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Show
    Fierce!

Spoiler
    Show

Dapper!

Though I'm a little confused why he's flashing us tummy in that last shot. Does that have some kind of wedding significance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

10. - Top - End - #100
    Firbolg in the Playground

You know, I'm actually starting to wonder if I should stop using the Costumes tag on you, because you rock your tail-coats a little too well.
    Heh. When we were discussing sorting out the wedding suits for everyone all the other groomsmen said they were fine with just suit jackets and I was all like "What no I vote tailcoat because I love tailcoats." So he made me a special category as Best Man where I still had the same waistcoat as the groomsmen but got a tailcoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Dapper!

Though I'm a little confused why he's flashing us tummy in that last shot. Does that have some kind of wedding significance?
    ...he's not?
    Last edited by Thufir; 2016-06-16 at 07:16 PM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

11. - Top - End - #101

Dapper!

That's just the waistcoat - it's meant to be that way. The shirt is underneath.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2016-06-17 at 05:10 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    I must say, the shirt does look confusingly like someone's tummy.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

13. - Top - End - #103

NecromancerGuy

...he's not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    He's still pulling back his coat. And I see the waistcoat. And the shirt peeking through the waistcoat. All flashin' us.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

He's still pulling back his coat. And I see the waistcoat. And the shirt peeking through the waistcoat. All flashin' us.
    I don't think that's a deliberate pulling back of his coat to reveal anything so much as an inevitable consequence of putting his hand in his trouser pocket.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2016-06-18 at 12:17 AM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

It's a lovely rainy day. Unfortunately the rain started to diminish as I opened my balcony and decided to record a little, but it's still a nice little clip, I think. ... probably should have recorded it horizontally...

Spoiler: damn look at that
    Show

Also, I'd like all but one of my pics un-indexed. The one that would go off the index is the one where there's the pixelated flowerpots in the background.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

It's a lovely rainy day. Unfortunately the rain started to diminish as I opened my balcony and decided to record a little, but it's still a nice little clip, I think. ... probably should have recorded it horizontally...

Show
    Nice flowers. I can't really see the rain, though...

Also, I'd like all but one of my pics un-indexed. The one that would go off the index is the one where there's the pixelated flowerpots in the background.
    I'll get to this, but I can't tell what it is you want unindexed. Do you want me to unindex everything but Flowerpixel, or only Flowerpixel?

Also, do you want me to stop indexing you in the future, and should I renumber whatever remains in the index to conceal that you've posted other pictures as well?
    Last edited by Teddy; 2016-06-18 at 11:42 AM.

Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Nice flowers. I can't really see the rain, though...

I'll get to this, but I can't tell what it is you want unindexed. Do you want me to unindex everything but Flowerpixel, or only Flowerpixel?

Also, do you want me to stop indexing you in the future, and should I renumber whatever remains in the index to conceal that you've posted other pictures as well?
    Yeah... it was a lot rainier like 30 seconds before I got to the balcony, and then it died down, and died down a bit more when I got the final video done. It was more of a drizzle at that point. But it's still rain!

Unindex everything but that. Though, the video can be indexed. Ah, and yeah, sure, make it #1. I thought that would be the norm.

I'll mention in my coming posts if I don't want something indexed.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah... it was a lot rainier like 30 seconds before I got to the balcony, and then it died down, and died down a bit more when I got the final video done. It was more of a drizzle at that point. But it's still rain!
    Rain is really hard to capture on film to start with, and I'm pretty sure both the light conditions and your (phone, I presume) camera conspired against you on this one. But yeah, rain is nice. I've gotten rained on all night and all day, and it's really soothing for as long as I don't have to go outside.

Unindex everything but that. Though, the video can be indexed. Ah, and yeah, sure, make it #1. I thought that would be the norm.
    Check!

And nothing is the norm. You're the first one who has asked to have pictures unindexed retroactively, and since I haven't really thought about what the numbers in my index mean, I thought I'd better check so I don't leave any very telling holes in the numbering against your wishes.

I'll mention in my coming posts if I don't want something indexed.
    Noted.

Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    <snip>

You were halfway to horizontal as it was. Borrowing angles from the Dutch, are we?

20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Show

I love rainy days

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

I've hesitated about posting in this thread for a long time... But I finally caved in!

Here is a picture of me holding a turtle

Spoiler
    Show

And here are some pictures of me with two of my sweeties

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

Here's a couple pictures out of the hundreds of ways I have worn my hair and makeup.

23. - Top - End - #113

More slideshows!

Part one

Part two
    LGBTitp

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
    I've hesitated about posting in this thread for a long time... But I finally caved in!

Here is a picture of me holding a turtle

Spoiler
    Show

And here are some pictures of me with two of my sweeties
    You look so happy with the turtle, it's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by BLC View Post

Here's a couple pictures out of the hundreds of ways I have worn my hair and makeup.
    There's something intriguing with that downward triangle look, but I can't put my finger on what it is. For some reason, I'm imagining you're offering to take that ancient artifact off my hand for a hefty sum and a threat of what will happen to me if I don't agree to it.

More slideshows!

Part one

Part two
    I love these slideshows of yours. Especially story format, where every picture continues upon the previous.

Show

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

You look so happy with the turtle, it's adorable!
    Thanks! His name is Tama and it was my first time holding a turtle, I was excited. I was worried about hurting him at first but he really didn't care at all. Then he just wanted to go back to swimming in his tank :P

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Because Rawhide was totally whining for these... ok I joke, he kindly asked for pics of my grandparents' summer cottage. Here they are!

Spoiler: picturinos
    Show
    nothing to see here

The only pics I didn't really take where you can se the garage/woodshed and the outhouse... not too important. Plus the random pile of stuff made of wood under the veranda, though they might be visible in one of the pics...

And let's finish the post with a picture of myself. It's my birthday and my mid-20s crisis isn't helped out by my skin starting to break out within the last year. I had porcelain skin all of my teen years, damn it! *shakes fist*
    Spoiler: moi
    Show
    nothing to see here

edit: oh yeah no index pls
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-10-06 at 08:37 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Freeeeedom!!!

A lovely cottage in the woods, i want to live there!!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Freeeeedom!!!

A lovely cottage in the woods, i want to live there!!
    Where did you manage to get that! Looks good! if it's scottish, it's perfect is my motto

Well... there's no running water nor electricity so good luck.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Where did you manage to get that! Looks good! if it's scottish, it's perfect is my motto

Well... there's no running water nor electricity so good luck.
    Don´t ruin my dreams with your logic!!

P.S. They explain to me that this tartan isn´t of a scottish clan but an honorific tartan to Galicia (a northwestern region of spain with celtic past).
    Last edited by Spanish_Paladin; 2016-07-24 at 03:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120

NecromancerGuy

Lissou: Nice turtle. I approve.

Finnalassie: Well, that's neat. And just remember as you're stressed out, at least the base coat still shines through.

Spanish Paladin: Not very paladiny, but I can dig it, especially that kind of cool blue. Looks good on ya!
    Homebrew