New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

smile Jousting for the hearts- The Finale

It's a beautiful sunny day. A light wind blows. The Jousting area is ready and decorated with colourful flags. Bards and jugglers have entertained the audience, but now they stopped and are looking towards the main tribune in expectation.

The sounds of trumpets let fly up a huge amount of birds from the near forest. From the tribune to the speaker platform comes forward a full armoured knight in a wheelchair, enthusiastically greeted by the crowd. His faithfull German Shepherd by his side carries a scepter in his mouth.
    The Knight enters the platform.
    "Hear Ye, Hear ye, Lords 'n' Ladies, Gods and Quadruplets, Demons and Entities of the Kingdom o' the Playground! It was brought the word, that in the distant, mystery Kingdom o' Reality, there shall be a day soon, where people shall celebrate their love or summon mocking on those who do. As shut as we keep our gates towards this strange realm at normal times*applaus, "hear, hear!","for good reason!" and laughter from the crowd*
    ,we will celebrate this day in a fashion pleasing our customs.
    I hereby open the tournament to win the hearts of the lovely ladies blessing our lands in a good chivalric fashion and be rewarded with a VIRTUAL VALENTINE!!"
    *frenetic applaus*

In this thread the idea of Virtual Valentine came up(Amotis is to blame) and soon started into fighting over them.
    Now I decided to give you a chance to get your VV.
    At the moment, this is my rough idea: suggestions, ideas and maybe co-narrating welcome:

-Female playgrounders who want their Playground knights fighting for their favor please post or send me a PM. I'll present the tribune with the noble ladies to the audience(new entries always possible)

-Male playgrounders who want to tournament state via post or (preferable) PM for whom they fight.

-(Before I get lynched: I wanted to keep it the traditional way: The knights fighting for the fair ladies. However, if you do insist, we can make a fight between ladies too, but I would prefer not for sake of thread's clarity)

-Contestants can state their willingness to tjost even when there is no Lady on the tribune. The fight begins once a new VV enters. In this case, the Lady get's the choose who she will favor. If this contestant loses, bad luck for both, and the Lady stays on the tribune(if she wants). She can of course declare to not choose and wait for the outcome of the Tjost.

-Fights are between 2 or 3 contestants. Higher numbers fight in pairs, K.O.System will be used. You either: PM me with 3 Rock Paper Scissor choices or trust me to play out an RPG combat at my home. I will use characters with equal stats for that.(For the record: not D&D, but DSA sytem. If I include special attacks, I'll inform you about how to handle it). In both cases, the outcome will be presented to the audience via a description of the fight by me. But you are welcome to provide me with any silly talk and actions you want to perform in the Tjosting.

-Though I am the patron of the tournament, I'll reserve my right to contest also. (If there are doubts I would be fair, my fight could be rolled out by another forum member.)

-Only one VV per person.

-VV's are expected to show this on Valentine's day(or longer if you want): Carry the Lady's colours in the sig, giving each other virtual presents, and so on..)

And now: Waiting for the Ladies to enter.

EDIT: See Post #15 for the current entries and introductions
    Last edited by faerwain; 2007-06-10 at 12:51 PM.

That's Axel, the noble bandrowdy and his female side
    Thanks to Dispozition for the fantastic Axel/Alexia-avatars
    Great Faerwain-avatar by Tomb Raven
    Deep bows to Ceika for Faerwain the Triumphant

Middle Ages' most beautiful side- brought to you by the Digital Age

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tjosting of the hearts- Playground's Virtual Valentine Torunament

*Death gets on his dark knight suit*

Here Ms Elaneous, here Ms Elaneous.

*Death leaves out some roses on some Death note Episodes as bait*
    Last edited by Death, your friend the Reaper; 2007-02-06 at 08:00 AM.
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

hmm, Tjosting? Must be some new sport. Oh, well, easy way to earn a little gold

Krursk sets up a bookeeping stall, with the following odds
    Death, your friend the Reaper vs Himself

1:1 on Death winning

((hey, it's just my way of creating more insanity within this thread))
    Last edited by Krursk; 2007-02-06 at 08:08 AM.
    New Avatar! Credit and thanks to the amazing Strawberries

4. - Top - End - #4

Appearing from off stage, Ms Elaneous walks onto the scene in a resplendant pink dress. Her nose is upturned into the air. "Like I would come to that sort of calling." She then realizes she did indeed come. "Oh, snap. . . OH! Pretty roses!" Ms E follows the roses straight into Death. "Um... oops."

(The Death Note episodes were discreetly sweeped off the stage by a humble servant and into a bag for later viewing.)
    Last edited by Ms_Elaneous; 2007-02-06 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Rewrote some bits for clarity.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Tjosting of the hearts- Playground's Virtual Valentine Tournament

Ahh, bad luck...I can't really fight against the very first candidate as host, can I?

Btw, that's a good occasion. To all:
    Tell me if you want to be introduced a special way. In general, if I know the Lady/Knight has a permanent (Town)character, like Death and Ms_E, I keep to that, otherwise I just say what I think fits. If you want to be your town character, but your personality in other forums is different please tell me. And keep in mimd that I'm not yet participating in the Town.

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Elaneous View Post
    Appearing from off stage, Ms Elaneous walks onto the scene in a resplendant pink dress. Her nose is upturned into the air. "Like I would come to that sort of calling." She then realizes she did indeed come. "Oh, snap. . . OH! Pretty roses!" Ms E follows the roses straight into Death. "Um... oops."

(The Death Note episodes were discreetly sweeped off the stage and into a bag for later viewing by a humble servant.)

Ah, my Lady *Death gives a chilling kiss on her hand, stopping when she starts to turn slightly blue (giving her an overall purple appearance), where he bows before the lovely Lady looking pretty in pink and other alliterations*

I would swim to the end of the earth's for you, ride through trans dimensional rifts, mug some billionaire in a Wayne manor if you will allow me the honour to fight in this tournament for you.

*Death gives a bow, and hopes his squire reads the rules*
    Last edited by Death, your friend the Reaper; 2007-02-06 at 08:24 AM. Reason: not alligned

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

DEATH.
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm in, but there is one slight problem. My love does not use these forums, so it kinda defeats the purpose.

8. - Top - End - #8

((*blink*

I'm not sure if I will enter. Watching seems like it will be amusing, though. I'll think about it.

How would one fit a dragon in anyway? Even my half-dragon form (which is what I use in werewolf and paranoia) wears armour and carries a huge sword.))
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2007-02-06 at 08:26 AM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Yay, managed 6 posts before it got complicated!

Just kidding, we get everything solved here.

EK: Choice is up to you then. You may pick up a Lady nevertheless, or I will list you as a "Free-Lance" who is willing to fight for the Lady who chooses him.

DLD: Depends on if you want to be on the Laydy's tribune or fight.
    But either choice, trust me to find a way.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Closed Account

I seek a nobwe wadee to devode my heawt to.

Takews?

11. - Top - End - #11

Zar Peter enters the tjosting area.

I´m in. And I want to fight this bandaged German knight if I may.
    Looking at DLD
    Oh, a mighty female dragon? I will win this fight in honour of your beautiness
    Zar Peter bows and walks to the queue of contestants

(v come on, I´m a gnome, I can only kick him when he is down :) )
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2007-02-06 at 09:02 AM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post

...fight this bandaged German knight...
    That's right, get them when they are down!

But remember, never kick a man when he is down-

-unless you are sure he won't get back up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

DEATH.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

The inane, insane, and slightly evil Jester mikeejimbo wishes to enter the combat. He grins a chilling and mirthless smile. He speaks, voice dripping with cynicism and depression:

"None dare to care for the great mikeejimbo, but I wish to fight for whomever shall have me."
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Death, your friend the Reaper View Post
    Ah, my Lady *Death gives a chilling kiss on her hand, stopping when she starts to turn slightly blue (giving her an overall purple appearance), where he bows before the lovely Lady looking pretty in pink and other alliterations*

I would swim to the end of the earth's for you, ride through trans dimensional rifts, mug some billionaire in a Wayne manor if you will allow me the honour to fight in this tournament for you.

*Death gives a bow, and hopes his squire reads the rules*
    Ms E gives what would appear to be a nod. This might have been due to the shock of the kiss of Death, however, as she starts to fall back into the arms of Death. She does this with grace and style, seeing as a princess gets an automatic 10 ranks in Perform: Swoon.

(Yes, it is a yes. )
    Last edited by Ms_Elaneous; 2007-02-06 at 09:06 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

"Alas, my good Zar Peter, reigning this tournament I shall not see it fit at this early state with contestants just arriving to fight myself. Of course, your honourable challenge is not turned down. We will have our contest, may it be for the favour of stunning Miss Dragon or as a special duel later to show the audience true knighthood."

"So well, dearest Lady Darklight, a fighter for you has arrived, and with most noble manners. Do you accept his offer and take your place at the tribune?"

*trumpets*
    "Hear!! The first ones have raised their words! At this moment, we have here:

On the Lady's Tribune: 3'3'' of pure grace, the lovely Ms Elanous! With stunning elegance and a golden heart will she grace our arena to see the noble's fight for her honour!

The magnificient balance of power and beauty, a symbol of nobility and strength, as magical as shiny, the distinctive DarkLightDragon!

On the next seat, the Lady that gives reason to a knight's life, our noble Damsel in Distress, the beautiful Empress Gezina! Bright as the dawn, she would in fact not need her deadly alchemist powders to make us all addicted!!

The representation of nature's beauty, stunning like an endless forest, wiht the passion and the grace of a tiger, the Flower in the Playground, Lady Gwen!

Right beside her, worshipped by uncountable people, sweeter as the best pudding and shinier as the brightest jewel, the gem of our realm, precious Alarra!

Coming directly from the bridge to our tribune, combining the wit and courage of an experienced mariner with the beauty of a siren, the Opal of the Oceans, stunning Ceika!

Fighting for Ms E: The Dark Noble, He-who-will-always-win-in-the-end, The Man with the many identities and yet The Only One: Death himself!

The warrior who is no stranger to dire straits, Mighty Crusher of Vile Tomatoes, who plays cricket with the critters: Charity!!
    Winner of the this duel: Charity
    Fighting for DarkLightDragon: Descending to us from the high mountains of his homeland, small in body, but that great in courage to throw the gauntlet at this tjosting's Lord, he will fight with his mighty staff and perfectly courtly manners: Zar Peter!

With sharp tongue and swift blade, experienced traveller and fearless vagabond of the Seven Seas, he is here to challenge the warriors and charm the ladies: Silkenfist!

His armour dark as his courage bright, combining the nobility of the Elves with the deadly power of the Black Arts, his Scythe coming down like a lightning from the foreboding sky, Sauros!
    Winner of this duel: Zar Peter, but still challenged by Graklok -Winner: Graklok
    Fighting for Gezina: Well-known warrior of the W,skilled in tongue and sword, ready to overcome any obstacles for the hand of his lady, the brave Kanthalas!

From the Castle o' Cybernetika, Master of Mechanics, a mind of genius and a body of steel, his control of the battlefiel nearly as complete as his control of his machine minions, the unstoppable Lord Magtok

Fighting for Lady Gwen: An unbreakable wall of defense for his Lady's name, with the chivalry of a noble knight and the pure hardiness of a mountain, the rock on the battlefield, Brickwall!

With the same flaming passion that makes him Master of the Battlefield he engages himself to the honour of his Lady Chosen. His refreshing attitude never covers the raw power of his fighting skills, the noble force of nature, Deathcow!
    Winner of this duel: Brickwall
    Fighting for Alarra: The man of the beginning, first around and noblest of all, his love for beauty and hatred for clothing legendary, he will once again become the Idol of the Ladies and the Terror of his opponents, the Knudist Knight, Indurain!

With the Nobility of a true admirer of beauty, he has the Courage to face any obstacle and the Wisdom to overcome it, wielding his Plumb Line of Peril for the honour of his Lady, TheChris!

Fighting for Ceika: The Souvereign of Swashbucklers, he honours his Lady with the true passion of a Buccaneer and fights for her with sabres more furious than a Typhoon, the famed and feared El Jaspero!

The true Personification of Knighthood, armed with Valor and holding the banner of Chivalry, he will stand his opponents with Skill and Might, the fearless Raistlin1040!

At the Tribune of the Free Lances: Fighting for the universal concept of beauty and grace, these brave fighters will gladly take up the lance for every fair lady who wishes them to.

Wielding the bright flamed scimitar and the dark power of blackest magic, he combines fearsome forces for the honour of the chosen Lady, elegant and deadly, Eldritch Knight!

From the realms of humor, close to the borders of madness, wielding his sturdy Jester's sceptre, his Jester's Wisdom and his sharp wit, joking about his opponents but taking the vow to his Lady serious, the undescribable mikejimbo!

Entering this sunny realm from the darkest corners of the night, he will bring black clouds of fear to his enemies, and yet bows before the bright beauty of our ladies, the undefeated Darius Midnite !

Green at skin and noble at heart, he will fight for his chosen lady with the traditional courage of a thousands of year old warrior race, enemies tremble where his Trenchcoat of Terror walks the battlefield, bearer of the Scare-Inducing Sombrero, Lord Fullbladder!

With the manners of a Cavalier and the brainpower of an Alchemist, bringing carnivorish fury upon his foes, The Ladies' Lycanthrope, Lykan!

Fearless Tamer of Dragons, Master of Animals and Arcane Arts, he will enforce the natural selection of his combatants for his chosen Lady, Weebl!
    Last edited by faerwain; 2007-02-23 at 07:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Death, your friend the Reaper View Post
    That's right, get them when they are down!

But remember, never kick a man when he is down-

-unless you are sure he won't get back up.
    ((I find this funny!

Ah, I'll join!))

*DLD looks at the knight in the wheelchair as a question is asked*

"I do indeed accept this offer, knight," DLD replies. She looks around the area and observes the others for a little while.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Wearing what can only be described as an oversized Heinz Beans can with holes roughly hewn in it for his appendages, Charity arrives atop the largest warhorse there has ever been. It gouges chips from the flagstones the size of dinner plates and showers sparks causing several small brush fires in it's wake.
    His banner proclaims proudly 'Beanz Meanz Heinz'
    armed only with a colossal cricket bat he points at Death
    "C'mon then pal, you've been askin for this fer a while"

*He bows his head to the Lady*
    "M'Lady"
    *Does a Bruce Lee style beckon to Death*
    Last edited by Charity; 2007-02-06 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    I am now going to begin blaming everything that goes wrong on Charity. Just for gits and shiggles. And not even just things on the forums. Summer! Charity!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll go freelance, because I know to whom my heart belongs.

((And I hate that I always seem to go sappy like this...))

19. - Top - End - #19
    Banned

*Brickwall enters the arena, with only a sword and a smile*

Spoiler
    Show
    And a suit of armor, you perverts!

"For your distraction or your love, my fair ladies of the Playground, I fight!"

*cheering sounds raise from nowhere as he raises his sword*

"But for one especially do I fight, for a fighter herself, She Who Slays Egos! Should the fair lady not accept, I will need a new introductory speech, and will be heartbroken!"

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm in need of a knight to help me defend a noble cause, those of value can stand up and defend my country against the horrors. The price of the one who will defend me is my hand.

An elf with stunning beaty says as she floats down from the heavens, a bag labeled anthrax on her back.

What can I say, I'm a shapeshifter. Who will fight for me, Gezina?
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Indurain steps forward wearing only a smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not even a suit of armour!!

"There are many ladies who's honour I would gladly fight for. If any of these ladies wishes to see my fight in their name, I will throw my gaun...er...my crown into the ring." (Gwen, Alarra, Libris, Ceika)
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

DLD: If I were to propose to you, would I have to slay fair maidens in order to prove my valor and fortitude? Just want to be clear on the rules before I do anything hasty
    Last edited by Silkenfist; 2007-02-06 at 03:43 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gezina View Post
    I'm in need of a knight to help me defend a noble cause, those of value can stand up and defend my country against the horrors. The price of the one who will defend me is my hand.

An elf with stunning beaty says as she floats down from the heavens, a bag labeled anthrax on her back.

What can I say, I'm a shapeshifter. Who will fight for me, Gezina?
    Youw gwace a-mazes mew, mee wadee. Mee heawt is youws, if you wiww have it. I wiww fight the bowdes' and stwonges' wawiow in youw name.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

A man wearing nothing but a bright red vest and green pants strolls towards the tournament place. In his belt, a shining rapier is firmly tucked. The rapier wags back and forth as the man mocks the slow steady pace of the knights in full plate around him.
    “Oh, it seems I am not properly equipped. Can someone hand me a can opener?” he yells to the audience. He tries to taunt the knights some more, than leaps upon the fence before the tribune. He tries to balance himself as casually as possible, while speaking up. “Noble Lady, I beg you: Hear my request.” He leaps down and walks towards the tribune. “Let me enter the fray to fight for your honor and your amusement. Let my faith be my armor and my valor be my shield.” He stops and kneels before the mighty half-dragon. “Oh mighty dragon: Let me fight for your…” He stops for a moment, failing to remember the exact physiology of half-dragons. He peeks up briefly, then continues. “your hand. Grant me the honor to fight for your hand”

He remains kneeled down, presenting his rapier on his outstretched arms and hopes that his fake mustache is not noticed by the Lady.
    Last edited by Silkenfist; 2007-02-06 at 04:22 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra wanders in, already having a valentine, but curious as to how this works, and also wondering how many people can fight over one person....

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

The inane jester strokes his chin thoughtfully, looking at the ragtag contestants.

"This should be fun, anyway," he remarks, and hopes he wins. For if he wins, no one gets a fair lady's hand! He is the tragic clown, spreading sadness.
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

27. - Top - End - #27

TheChris looks very uncomfortable when he looks around. Taking a look at his suit he says, "Huh....I guess they weren't lying about the armor part....I thought they were just joking about the suit of armor...." Letting out a long sigh he looks over at Alarra and then around, "So uh....how do I go about fighting for you, darling?"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Ask me about being a Freemason - To Be One Ask One - Fiat Vox!

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Elaneous View Post
    Ms E gives what would appear to be a nod. This might have been due to the shock of the kiss of Death, however, as she starts to fall back into the arms of Death. She does this with grace and style, seeing as a princess gets an automatic 10 ranks in Perform: Swoon.

(Yes, it is a yes. )
    *Death quickly catches her and stares into her eyes, which, must be said is rather unsettling as Ms Elaneous stares back into two pits of vast emptiness*

My La-

Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    Wearing what can only be described as an oversized Heinz Beans can with holes roughly hewn in it for his appendages, Charity arrives atop the largest warhorse there has ever been. It gouges chips from the flagstones the size of dinner plates and showers sparks causing several small brush fires in it's wake.
    His banner proclaims proudly 'Beanz Meanz Heinz'
    armed only with a colossal cricket bat he points at Death
    "C'mon then pal, you've been askin for this fer a while"

*He bows his head to the Lady*
    "M'Lady"
    *Does a Bruce Lee style beckon to Death*

*Also off a sudden Death notices that someone else comes, he drops Ms Elaneous in surprise, but luckily snatches her up before she gets her cloths dirty and places her carefully to the side.*

Ah, an opponent, with a, um...unorthodox weapon of choice.

*Death picks up his sword, as it slides out of the scabbard with lightning speed it cuts the air slightly.*

I am afraid I have not a cricket bat in my arsenal good knight, but this shall have to do.

*Death swings it a bit as a thunderclaps in the background followed by a lightning strike after he struck a pose. ((Luckily Mother Nature loses at poker a lot))*

I normally save it for nobility, but for you I shall make an exception.
    Last edited by Death, your friend the Reaper; 2007-02-06 at 05:30 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

DEATH.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Saurous steps into the arena, bearing black, leather armor. He wields a black scythe.*

Sweet.
    Awesome Saurcrow avvie by happyturtle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I gots an award. Sort of.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Indurain steps towards TheChris.

"Mr. TheChris. While I fully respect your position with the Lady Alarra, I must stand forward and judge your worth. The lady is truly a treasure among the vast deserts of the Playground, and if you wish to claim such a jewel you will have to go through me first."

Indurain nods back to Alarra.

"And since you seem uncomfortable with the idea of armour, I must admit I am as well. Shall we make this an unarmoured duel? I wouldn't wish to hurt you, just as you (I hope) would not wish to harm me. Perhaps an agreement could be reached?"
    Last edited by Indurain; 2007-02-06 at 05:37 PM.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!