New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: GLoG 91

1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: GLoG 91

[Ironoak, Another Time]

"Nah. I don't want you to have to wait until it wears off again," Brinika says. "Do you want to be an adventuring knight, like her? But with magic."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Iron oak, Another Time

"I don't think I'm knight material. Elephants are supposed to be stalwart but I'm not so good at that. Still, I'm strong and I can heal. I'd be good for someone standing behind a knight like that." Isaac tells the goblin with a smile.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika's big eyes narrow.

"So you're going to stand behind her? I think she'd like that. Protecting people is a knightly thing to do." Her ears twitch. "Do you want to hang out with her in Underside? Because if you turn into an elephant-person there, it could get awkward."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Ironoak Cabin]

((Ah, crap. I missed this post. I'm sorry.))

Tuskfang stops when he spots someone running towards him. He's uncertain at first, but then he recognizes his smell.

"Asher?" he squeaks. "Izzat you?"

Reelshka gets up and walks towards him a little.

"Yes, Tuskfang, it's Asher."
    [Ironoak Cabin]

(No problem, Mort. )

From where he's at, the little winged nephilim continues running with his arms outstretched, the brightest grin you ever saw spread across his face, displaying his opalescent white teeth. The target of his affections looks up, sniffs the air and questions if it's really him, to which Asher responds by bobbing his head up and down in the affirmative. He does manage to stop in his tracks when he spots Reelshka getting up and moving slightly closer to him, though by this point he's close enough to Tuskfang that the difference in their height is made more apparent.

"H-hi Tus'fang, h-hi Rilshka!" The earnest young boy announces, his fast-talking speech pattern less riddled with stutters and, as a result, clearer. His Australian accent is therefore more noticeable. "I'm b-back!" He trots forward in the direction of his hairy friend, arms outstretched in an attempt to wrap his arms around Tuskfang, or to grasp his hands in his. "I m-missed you, Tus'fang!" He squeaks, absolute joy dripping from his voice.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

ironoak, another time

Isaac nods.
    "Yeah, she warned me not to transform if I was going to visit her there. I'll be careful." he says with a smile.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak Cabin]

"Hiiiiii!" Tuskfang says, his tail wagging rapidly as he hugs Asher. "Where've you been?" He asks.

Reelshka stays back for now, but someone else wants to say hello to Asher. Bouncy the spirit-weasel tries to run up his back and perch on his shoulders.

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika peers at Isaac some more. The big, orange eyes hardly blink.

"So, you'll go there with her. By yourselves? Is it like a date?"

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironoak, Another Time

Isaac hops back, sputtering.
    "What? N-no, visiting someone's house isn't a date. Dates are like, dinner and a movie stuff. We don't even have a plan!" he insists.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika grins broadly, and toothily. She seems amused by Isaac's embarrassment, and he might find it creepy how big and sharp teeth this little kid has.

"But do you want to date her? A lot of boys do, but she says they're too dull for her."

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

ironoak, Another Time

Isaac blushes and he tries to dodge the question.
    "Did she say if I was dull?" he asks.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika giggles. The entire situation entertains her greatly.

"Of course not! She said you're more interesting than the usual boys she meets."

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironoak, Another Time

Brinika might notice Isaac look away for just a moment, clenching a fist in a satisfied way.
    "Well that's good. Do you know how I can reach her, or where she is in Underside? I'm afraid she didn't tell me."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika does notice, and her grin broadens even more.

"Well, I could take you there, buuuuuut it sounds like you'd rather be alone with her, right? I could give you her phone number, or tell you how to get there. But Underside might be confusing for you."

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

IronOak, Another Time

"I can't drag a cute little kid to show me around the big city especially when if there was trouble I'd knock myself out on the ceiling. Phone number is probably fine." Isaac insists.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

Brinika pouts, and her ears dip. It is, of course, quite adorable.

"Who are you calling a cute little kid? But okay. If you want Iknika all alone, I can give you her phone number. Just watch out for her brothers."

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironoak, Another Time

Isaac smiles at her sympathetically.
    "Don't worry Brinika. Everyone is little when you're as big as I am as an elephant. The number is fine. What are her brothers like?" he asks.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

"There's three of them," Iknika says. "One is her age, and the other two are younger. She argues with her twin brother a lot, and the younger ones really like to prank people."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironoak, Another Time

Isaac smiles.
    "It can't be any worse than the pranks at Zaff's. I'll be fine." he assures Brinika.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak, Another Time]

"Just watch out for the spiders," Brinika says, as she scribbles down a number on a piece of paper. "And bats."

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironoak, Another Time

Isaac takes the number. "Thanks, Brinika. It was really nice meeting you." he tells her sincerely.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

A blond half minotaur is here - she curvy, muscular, strong looking, and awkwardly knocking on the Firth family front door. She called ahead to let Julie know she'd be stopping by, and has gotten together some cash since the last time she spoke to Julie a week and a half ago to pay for some new outfits - the current ones are really nice, but three outfits (one formal) does not a wardrobe make, so for now she's tapping her hoof on the porch and waiting for a response.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Just a minute! Eric, here's that list of things I want you to get. And make sure it's real cocoa this time, okay? Scylla wants a chocolate cake for their birthday party and I'm not going to stand for any eldritchly acquired ingredients. The last time I baked with something you willed into existence, it screamed coming out of the oven." The scolding can be heard through the door as Julie hustles her husband out of the way so she can work. The kids aren't home just yet, which makes this the perfect time for Alex to come back and work out a fourth outfit. Once she has a few more she can start mixing and matching to vary up her daily look, but for now she's only got a handful of days covered even with being inventive.

The door opens, and she invites the half-minotaur client inside her humble cabin, "Come on in, hun, Eric was just on his way out."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2017-04-27 at 08:43 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Eric tips a hat towards Alex on his way out the door. Even in a relationship as strange as his is with Julie, there's some constants, such as the fact that the wife is always right. Alex gives him an understanding smile and nod.

After that, Alex heads inside, "Hey Julie. Thanks for deciding to see me today." She's wearing a tee-shirt, skirt, and stockings that leave her hoofs out and open, all of which Julie had made last time. Alex goes out of her way to avoid breaking anything - she's very good at it, unfortunately, due to her size and proportions.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

A few minutes later, Isaac stops at the cabin of the tailor he heard about it, catching the door as it starts to shut and-
    Oh god it's full of hot girls. Well, Julie herself is probably too hold for him, but oh gee. Isaac does his best to look up as he knocks gently on the door.

24. - Top - End - #414

Rowan Cabin

"You're the one with the money, honey. What were you looking to add to your collection. Ah, excuse me, young man? Can I help you with something? This is a private residence, you know." He did knock, but he did so with the door held open by one of his hands. A little bit presumptuous of the little peeper.

Now, Julie doesn't mind being ogled herself, but he seems to have eyes for her client. And that's no way to make a new lady comfortable coming around to a burgeoning enterprise like this one.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

When Alex realizes that she's being stared at, she clearly tries to shrink down into herself - bend down her neck a little, hide behind her hair as it were. Her face turns red, though julie may note the hints of a smile on her face - she's enjoying being ogled, even if she's too embarrassed to do anything with it.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Isaac flushes and turns to the side, shutting his eyes in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry! I uh, just heard that there was a seamstress here.
    I'm uh, trying to impress someone."

27. - Top - End - #417

Rowan Cabin

Julie looks the youth up and down before nodding to herself, "Alright, I buy it, but she had an appointment, and I've got very little time before my girls get home and take up all my attention. When did you need this done?" Julie takes note of but makes no comment on Alex's reaction. Let the girl get her jollies however she'll have them. Kids these days are so repressed it makes a lust demon want to give in and corrupt a soul or two.

Instead of doing that, Julie directs Alex to the living room, where small cakes and tea has been laid out for their meeting.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2017-04-27 at 09:36 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Alex will be lead into the kitchen quietly, and will take a seat in one of the sturdier chairs, "Thanks," she says, intending to drink some of the tea. She's never been a big tea drinker, but Julie is too... charismatic to just say no to on something like that.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Well, I'm gonna see her tomorrow. I can push it a day if I have to. But I won't lie, I was hoping that I could get one that's variable in size since I have an innate shapeshifting thing. And uh, I'm really big when I'm like that. But well, most of my clothes look really goofy when they're stretched up like that..." Isaac explains. Elephants in T-shirts don't really look very noble or threatening.

30. - Top - End - #420

Rowan Cabin

Julie gives the problem a moment's thought, but only a moment's, "So you need something with a lot of drape and give. That means either extremely stretchy lycra, which isn't going to impress anyone, or a bit of a robe or kilt and tunic ensemble. I could make something with a lot of hidden sashes and pinnings for adjusting it out, but it would take you a while to learn how to put it back together for your normal size after airing it out. So even if I could squeeze you in, you might not be ready for a date or meeting by tomorrow." That's on him. Julie heads for the attached kitchenette and begins floating some things out of the fridge, "You two let me throw some things together in my slow cooker, and that will take care of dinner. Then I'll fix up Alex, and if I've still got the time I'll handle your emergency too. What did you say your name was?" She keeps talking over her shoulder as veggies dice themselves against knives and meat tenderizes under psionic force. She dislikes cheating like this when she already had a meal planned, but hey, surprise customers.

After a while, she'll hurry Alex into her work room and just gesture to Isaac to take a seat and help himself to the cakes while he waits.