New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kickstarter Discussion Thread - How the Paladin Got His Scar (SPOILERS!)

Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    I recall reading that the Guinness record for a housecat was one who lived to 36 years old, or something like that? Obviously that's a total outlier, but cats do seem to be generally more long-lived than dogs, and a dog in decent health can get to 14 easily.
    For dogs, it's very much size-based, with smaller dogs living younger and larger dogs living less. A small dog may live around as old as housecats, while a big dog may have a life expectancy closer to 10 or less (a Great Dane who is 6 or 7 would already be considered a pretty old dog because they are so large). There are always outliers, like the Guiness cat your mentioned, Creme Puff, who died when she was 38. (In comparison, the oldest recorded dog was 29, almost a 10 year difference).
    Last edited by Lissou; 2017-07-12 at 10:46 PM.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Kickstarter Discussion Thread - How the Paladin Got His Scar (SPOILERS!)

Misogyny is bad. All the time. Always. Universally. Nobody is hurt by pointing this out, except misogynists. And that pain truly does not matter.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

*rolleyes*
    "Besides, you know the saying: Kill one, and you are a murderer. Kill millions, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." -- Fishman

4. - Top - End - #544
    Dwarf in the Playground

@acheter: What are you referring to? I've seen nothing on the last two pages.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Pixie in the Playground

Having just read this, my main takeaway (other than it's a rush to read a whole OOTS story in one go) is that now I'm going to be hearing Liam Neeson every time O-Chul speaks.