New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Oh hey, so glad I found this thread! I'm loving FGO...even though the gacha has refused to give me an Artoria waifu.

My FID is 938,030,873 if anyone wants to add me.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

the game has heard me and given me hercules! either that or it is now going to slowly give me every 4 star beserker until it runs out of them since it is out of 4 star riders...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    the game has heard me and given me hercules! either that or it is now going to slowly give me every 4 star beserker until it runs out of them since it is out of 4 star riders...
    To be fair all the 4 star berserkers are pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    To be fair all the 4 star berserkers are pretty good.
    "All?" There is only one 4-star Berserker - nay, only one Berserker, at all - and he is an off-road vehicle.

Do not disrespect...

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    "All?" There is only one 4-star Berserker - nay, only one Berserker, at all - and he is an off-road vehicle.

Do not disrespect...

Wow, you went there. Also i prefer Vlad, spam the Kazikli Bey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Do not disrespect...

What the hell am I looking at?
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    What the hell am I looking at?
    BerserCar. The ultimate driving machine.

Also, he has a cannon. Berserkers love cannons.

Watch Carnival Phantasm.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Vlad is by far the best berserker for me due to my general reliance on arts cards. though now i could finally run a buster team, though it would involve saint martha... might be better to raise up a 3 star for now and wait for those strengthening quests.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Vlad is by far the best berserker for me due to my general reliance on arts cards. though now i could finally run a buster team, though it would involve saint martha... might be better to raise up a 3 star for now and wait for those strengthening quests.
    I'm trying to build a Quick-based team, expecting to get Okita once she's out.

• Hassan generates stars like a boss,
    • Any 3-quick Support, prefering Kojiro and Jin Ke, for the extra star gen, and
    • Medusa, because she absorbs a lot of stars, and with her Monstrous Strength, she hits like a truck.

Alternatively, I can swap the support to a friend Gilgamesh, and place Ushiwakamaru, this generates less stars, but still gets pretty far by feeding Gil with those crits~
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post

• Medusa, because she absorbs a lot of stars, and with her Monstrous Strength, she hits like a truck.

Alternatively, I can swap the support to a friend Gilgamesh, and place Ushiwakamaru, this generates less stars, but still gets pretty far by feeding Gil with those crits~
    I like to borrow a Gil, and then generate tons of stars with Lancelot's NP. It's a fun combo against bosses.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

11. - Top - End - #311
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post

i love Medusa, but unless i need AoE noble phantasm, Anne Bonny & Mary read are just better, not to mention i already have them at level 70. tiny bit better crit star absorbtion and a skill that increases absorbtion and attack damage more than monstrous strength (same attack boost at level 10 but starts out stronger) but also has a crit damage buff and a crit star generation buff. Also her noble phantasm can get rediculous single target damage. did over 250,000 damage to a berserker once with her level 1 NP.

Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Do not disrespect...

Pfft Heracales is a 5 star who is so amazing they gave him the 4 star chance of receiving him on the Gatcha.

Also now I want a Carnival Phantasm event... That would be amazing, Berser-car as an event servant or a CE at least!

And ya my Gilgamesh is a better crit generator than most of my quick based servants. My experimental crit team of Gil + Atlanta + Lancelot is surprisingly effective if you give lancelot a kaleidoscope CE. Otherwise he will never get his NP out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    Also now I want a Carnival Phantasm event... That would be amazing, Berser-car as an event servant or a CE at least!
    I live with hope.
    Spoiler: Hope
    Show

"**** if I know."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

Ughhhh... I have 150 quartz. How much should I waste on Parvati Sakura and how much should I save for EoR3 and beyond?
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    Ughhhh... I have 150 quartz. How much should I waste on Parvati Sakura and how much should I save for EoR3 and beyond?
    Assuming you are in fact talking about JP and not about waiting several years in the EN version, it's only good taste to spam 10-rolls until the cutest and most undeserving-of-tragedy of all goddesses possibly until Illya gets a similar avatar but I think she's already in there as her Prillya self is in your roster. She's a 4* so it might honestly only take a couple rolls.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Assuming you are in fact talking about JP and not about waiting several years in the EN version, it's only good taste to spam 10-rolls until the cutest and most undeserving-of-tragedy of all goddesses possibly until Illya gets a similar avatar but I think she's already in there as her Prillya self is in your roster. She's a 4* so it might honestly only take a couple rolls.
    Spoiler: JP
    Show
    Yeah, both Illya and Iris are in the game in form of Casters. Even Fuji-nee has an avatar in form of Jaguarman, which is pretty good, and has some cool interactions if you have EMIYA.

And I really want some form of Shiro, either /Kaleidverse or any of his incarnations from UBW or HF.
    Last edited by Yael; 2017-10-08 at 05:58 PM.

"**** if I know."

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

it's not fair! i finally got a chimera in the berserker daily and it didn't drop a clawn ;-;
    in other news i have more reason to want Atalanta than before and desperately want a black grail CE. I managed to do 255K damage to a berserker enemy with Bonny and Read's NP with imaginary around equipped.

Current avatar by me

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Everyone looking forward to the Halloween event in a couple of days? If nothing else, you're basically guaranteed your first (assuming you don't have one) SR caster. So that's nice.

Know what else is nice? Last night, I managed to farm up the final ingredient. I have already leveled Heracles up to 85, working my way up to 90. Spent two Grails, no regrets, this beast is a beast.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ettin in the Playground

Everyone looking forward to the Halloween event in a couple of days? If nothing else, you're basically guaranteed your first (assuming you don't have one) SR caster. So that's nice.

Know what else is nice? Last night, I managed to farm up the final ingredient. I have already leveled Heracles up to 85, working my way up to 90. Spent two Grails, no regrets, this beast is a beast.
    Very much so! Been saving up Caster Hands to level Liz up and just finished max-ascending my Jeanne, so I'm eager to take her for a test drive into an actual event!

Though...I've been having trouble finding the best farming strategy to get the most goodies out of this event, does anyone have advice or a guide on what to do? I've seen a couple different guides that all tell me different things so I want to verify..

The one that seems the most accurate is...

1. Start with farming pumpkins then buy all the Maid in Halloween CE which boosts bats.
    2. Farm bats, then buy all the Halloween Princess CE (which is super good) which boosts candies.
    3. Farm candies, then buy all the Trick or Treat CE which boosts cupcakes.

At which point you have all the boosts you need for farming the shop currencies except for pumpkins, which is boosted by the gacha CE Little Halloween Devil. Also this image...

Spoiler: Event Map
    Show

How accurate does all of this seem...?

Also, I should probably put my ID up so people here can add me as a friend! I got immensely lucky with a friend with lots of really good Servants giving me his account cause he didn't enjoy the game, least I can do to give back is give plenty of people the chance to use them as supports!

So my User ID is...559,157,245
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

I am so ready for Caster Bath. Orion is gonna love having a Crit Caster to hang out with.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #321

BlackDragon

Y'all got your quartz ready to roll for Fluffy Tails?

22. - Top - End - #322

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    But I already spent the quartz I was allowing myself for this month... I have to save for Illya you know. I guess it'll depend on how much quartz I get during the event itself, and if I'm willing to borrow against next month's allowance.

Saving up quartz is hard.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    I'm going to do a roll, but she'll be in the normal pool eventually so I'm mainly saving up for Nero bride.

Edit: besides, i'm basically garunteed to not get tomamo no mea. i've gotten two zhuges and a drake all on orion banners.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2017-10-16 at 11:47 PM.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

I had the quartz for one pull, and didn't get the big star. Did get two Atalante, but I already have a pretty high leveled Emiya.

I DID get the pumpkin drop boosting CE with my one summon ticket though.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

all i got was 4 four star CEs i already had. two of them already maxed. finally got a euryale so not a total loss. but i would love an atalante. i could make a team to boost bonny and reads np damage to far more than 250k damage with her, while having a very competent crit team.

Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

I got a bunch of three star servants, the Bat booster, and Prisma Cosma, so I'm ok with that
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327

BlackDragon

I got Tamamo in 50 rolls!! My first 5*. So happy.

My Arts team works so much better now!

Also got 2x Tamocat, the Lil Halloween Devil CE and a bunch of the Mash CE.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I did my pull, and am actually thinking of doing a second one, maybe. Then again, maybe I've used up all of my luck.

See, I got a 4-star CE, Angel's Song, which is kinda nice. No event CE, but +25% NP strength is pretty decent. (Although, to be fair, I already have Heaven's Feel, which is +40%.)

No, the reason that I think I've used all my luck is the off-banner Servant I got.

I got a Jeanne you guys.

Not only is Jeanne a great Servant, but she totally validates the fact that I got Why did you say that name a bit ago, seeing as that obviates the only real downside of Jeanne's NP. And between that and my now-90 Berser-Car, I've got the makings of a relatively sick team. I'm pretty happy 'bout that.

EDIT: I was weak and did a second pull. I, uh, got a Jack O'Lantern. Think I'm done with pulls.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2017-10-17 at 08:39 AM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Firbolg in the Playground

Did two pulls, got a Code Cast, a Divine Banquet, and a Primeval Curse. :/
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

30. - Top - End - #330

Caved in and did a 10-pull. No kitsune sadly, but I did get Heracles, Carmilla, my second Kaleidoscope and a Prisma Cosmos. I already have Kintoki and Lancelot though, so the Herc, while great, doesn't do a whole lot for me.