New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    EDIT: Speaking of that one Craft, apparently Nightless Rose has a chance to drop from the quests. I just got one from the Three Heroes of China fight. So... That happened.
    Yeah, well. I've got only the lowest medal drops in every attempt... So no CE so far :/

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Does anyone know which difficulty level is the most efficient for farming? I've primarily been running the twenty stamina one since it can drop all three medal types and has good odds of getting them in sets of five. It mostly seems like gold should be the focus though since you need 1100 of those, compared to only 600 silver and 200 bronze.
    As far as I am aware of, the 20AP run is the most efficient, as it allows for more attempts, plus it has bronze, silver and gold as rewards. So basically everything you said. That I read somewhere yesterday, and I find not that difficult (except for my lack of an Assassin).
    However, 30AP one grants tons of Exp, Bond points and Mystic Code exp as well, plus the augmented amount of gold medals, if you're aiming for the 200 gold Nightless Rose.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

I haven't been farming medals in the event yet - I've been working on xp and story progression - got to 20 mana cubes and grabbed a summon ticket only to be disappointed - I don't know what Fou cards are for but I think those are what I'm suppose to use mana cubes for.

Today's archer XP got me to my first ascension (Arash). His C star drop rate care feels undercut by him having only one quick card I in his deck.

I'm at the end of the Orleans story and the fights there have been tough. I've narrowly won a few (h thus: xp up)

I can handle the Rec 25 (30 AP) xp daily so I will try the 20 AP event dungeon. I seriously doubt I'll be able to attempt the Rec 50 dungeon durring this event. (I also have 19 quartz and am wondering if I'll get another 30 - I honestly want more archer variety at this point).

I did get a Marie Antoinette recently but Ushi is still my goto rider by virtue of being leveled.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPanda View Post
    I haven't been farming medals in the event yet - I've been working on xp and story progression - got to 20 mana cubes and grabbed a summon ticket only to be disappointed - I don't know what Fou cards are for but I think those are what I'm suppose to use mana cubes for.

Today's archer XP got me to my first ascension (Arash). His C star drop rate care feels undercut by him having only one quick card I in his deck.

I'm at the end of the Orleans story and the fights there have been tough. I've narrowly won a few (h thus: xp up)

I can handle the Rec 25 (30 AP) xp daily so I will try the 20 AP event dungeon. I seriously doubt I'll be able to attempt the Rec 50 dungeon durring this event. (I also have 19 quartz and am wondering if I'll get another 30 - I honestly want more archer variety at this point).

I did get a Marie Antoinette recently but Ushi is still my goto rider by virtue of being leveled.
    If you feel like the daily misions are too tough, you could add me (MC in the OP), and use my high level servants to farm the 40-AP quest. It helps when you need to level up fast both servants and master/mystic code exp.

Each Fou card increases the servant's maximum stat respectively (either Attack or HP) up to 990 bonus.

Edit: If you're adding me, leave your Master Name so I can accept you, tho.
    Last edited by Yael; 2017-07-25 at 11:35 PM.

"**** if I know."

4. - Top - End - #94

I'm currently
    Nick : Loch
    # : 953,769,985

My highest level servants are in the 20s at the moment. Only Arash is ascended (and only once).

Shielded Mash 29
    Saber Lily 28
    Archer Arash 20
    Lancer CuChulainn prototype 19
    Rider Ushi 23
    Caster CuChulainn 21
    Assassin Kojoiro 11
    Zerker Darius III 17

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Im currently grinding the Diva with a Beautiful voice mission. I seem to be getting a lot of Gold Medals (which is good as i need 200 hundred, ugh). Im using Mash, Carmilla and Saber Alter, and i am chainsawing through them
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Should we have an ID thing in spoilers in the OP, for people who want to add friends? A lot of the mobile game threads do that.

Anyway, I'm also farming Diva now. In some ways it's easier than Three Heroes, in some ways it's harder. Easier, because the targets are individually softer than the Three Heroes targets. Harder, because when I take on Three Heroes, I take out Jing Ke and Lu Bu first; Zhuge Liang's NP deals no damage, so if I can beat the others fast, it becomes a safer (if slower because of his defense buffs) fight. By contrast, if any of the Divas fills her NP gauge, that's at least one Servant dead from the hit.

But yeah. Building a nice surplus of medals, and I've gotten some Rider skill-up tokens to boot.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Should we have an ID thing in spoilers in the OP, for people who want to add friends? A lot of the mobile game threads do that.
    Well, the ID thing was there from the very start~

"**** if I know."

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Well, the ID thing was there from the very start~
    That's right, boys and girls, I am perfectly capable of being inattentive, thank you.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ooh, F/GO thread~

I've been grinding the 30 AP for Nero Fest mostly for the massive XP that lets me get more AP from level ups. I can pretty reliably finish it in 7 turns while focusing on getting NP to 100%+ on Altera and Tamamo Cat (w/ a Lv 96 Jeanne for support) for the first two battles, and then using Buster+Photon Ray+Napping (with all the attack buffs on Tamamo Cat) to take down Jing Ke and Lu Bu in one round.

I'll probably switch to the 20 AP one once I get ~500 gold medals (depending on the ratio of drops from 20 AP), since I do want to eventually get all of the rewards from the event (300 bronze, 400 silver, 1100 gold is needed for all of them, IIRC).

No umu yet though. ;-;

Name: Setsuna
    ID: 859,204,200

Any: Altera (Lv. 70)
    Saber: Saber Lily (Lv. 60)
    Archer: Atalante (Lv. 50)
    Lancer: Cu Chulainn (Lv. 40)
    Rider: Marie Antoinette (Lv. 50)
    Caster: Medea (Lv. 40)
    Assassin: Jing Ke (Lv. 40)
    Berserker: Tamamo Cat (Lv. 50)
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2017-07-26 at 01:20 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Anyway, I'm also farming Diva now. In some ways it's easier than Three Heroes, in some ways it's harder. Easier, because the targets are individually softer than the Three Heroes targets. Harder, because when I take on Three Heroes, I take out Jing Ke and Lu Bu first; Zhuge Liang's NP deals no damage, so if I can beat the others fast, it becomes a safer (if slower because of his defense buffs) fight. By contrast, if any of the Divas fills her NP gauge, that's at least one Servant dead from the hit.

But yeah. Building a nice surplus of medals, and I've gotten some Rider skill-up tokens to boot.
    I've changed my line up a bot for tackling it. Its now Siegfried, Carmilla and Saber Alter (shes lvl 70 and i will unashamedly state she is doing a lot of work.) The plan for the three is simple, Buff the team with Charima, and Saber with Mana Burst and the Master Atk Boost, then Torture Mata Hari, Phantom Maiden Marie, and then just nuke everyone else. I 1HKO them everytime.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Know what, I'll bite.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Fel
    ID: 932,305,193

Any: Mash (40, 4/3/-)
    Saber: Saber Lily (50, 3/3/-)
    Archer: EMIYA (60, 3/2/-)
    Lancer: Proto!Cu (50, 2/2/-)
    Rider: Medusa (40, 3/4/-)
    Caster: Medea (40, 1/1/-)
    Assassin: Jing Ke (40, 2/2/-)
    Berserker: Heracles (50, 2/2/-)

I've considered putting Heracles in my Any slot, and Lancelot into Berserker, but Mash is legitimately useful for her abilities.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Name: Setsuna
    ID: 859,204,200
    Just friended you, name Anarion. My code is in the OP for anyone who wants to add me, although I'm very close to max friends, so you might want to poke me here first.

I've got
    Main: Altera (currently level 73 with Kaleidoscope)
    Saber: Lily at 60 saber
    Archer: Atalante 50
    Lancer: Prototype Cu 50
    Rider: Alexander III 40
    Caster: HCA 45
    Assassin: Carmilla 50
    Berserker: Vlad 60
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

13. - Top - End - #103

I can plow through Giles and Jeanne or barely survive the three beauties. I barely squeezed out a victory earlier but I had two things going against me:

My I brought Lancer Cu instead of Caster Cu, and he didn't live long enough to cast his NP. Also I had Mozart in the group trying to get his bond to level 2 to open his interlude - probably not the best call on a fight this hard.

Got together my last (I expect) 30 durring this fest and between that and my friend points got a few servants I'm interested in. Shakespeare and Hans Christian Anderson are new casters in my arsenal - I've been rocking Hans support and he's incredibly useful as support. I hope Shakespeare is good because as a literature teacher I want him to be amazing.

From the saint quartz I got: Robin Hood - finally an archer who doesn't kill himself, although he appears to be part mega man. Jin Ke - a 3* Assassin meaning I should now have 3* for every class except Ruler (have none). A few dupes, and I got really excited when I got a 4* saber, a bit less when it turned out to be Siegfried instead though.

Edit: when taking another team including a powerful saber support I ripped through the Divas on the first run and managed to stand strong on the second - looks like I need to work harder on making the best team I can for the given fight. - well and keep hitting the xp dailies - both my 1 star assassins are majorly pulling their weight after one ascension.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2017-07-27 at 02:00 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

My strategy has been to grind the 5 AP quest until I got enough Bronze for all the Ascension Mats (running it several dozen times also got me a Nightless Rose for free), then the 10 AP quest until I got enough Silver for all the Ascension Mats, and now basically alternating between Idols and China to get Gold. I'll probably focus on gold for the rest of the event to get either all those mats or extra copies of Nightless Rose, especially if another one drops and I can hypothetically max limit break it.

Or I'll say screw it and grind Bronze/Silver for XP. I love XP and hate doing dailies.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, here's a first world problem - for my daily freebie this morning, I got a summon ticket, which yielded a Kaleidoscope. And now I can't decide who gets this obscene Craft.

In my regular team, my instincts are to give it to Mash (because Lord Chaldeas is a really strong buff) or Heracles (because he only has the one Arts card to charge Nine Lives). I suppose I could give it to EMIYA (because his powered-up UBW is hardcore), but he has three Arts cards and really doesn't need the help.

In my support slots... Well, there, I can't even. Maybe give it to EMIYA, let people use him for sweeping? I'unno.

Thoughts?

16. - Top - End - #106

Okay, here's a first world problem - for my daily freebie this morning, I got a summon ticket, which yielded a Kaleidoscope. And now I can't decide who gets this obscene Craft.

In my regular team, my instincts are to give it to Mash (because Lord Chaldeas is a really strong buff) or Heracles (because he only has the one Arts card to charge Nine Lives). I suppose I could give it to EMIYA (because his powered-up UBW is hardcore), but he has three Arts cards and really doesn't need the help.

In my support slots... Well, there, I can't even. Maybe give it to EMIYA, let people use him for sweeping? I'unno.

Thoughts?
    I'd give it to Mash. Heracles can mostly get by with Busters, and if you ever get The Imaginary Element (+60% NP), you can put it on him for the faster damage. Support EMIYA would be pretty good for UBW.
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

I'd put Kaleidoscope on Emiya. It means that he gets his NP with one round of arts combos. So you don't need to waste time waiting on early waves. There's nothing hard enough right now that you'd need it on Mash.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2017-07-27 at 10:27 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

So i just got my second Sexy Nero Nightless Rose card so i could limit break, so thats neat. Also is it just me or is the Muscle mission stupidly easy to blitz through.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    So i just got my second Sexy Nero Nightless Rose card so i could limit break, so thats neat. Also is it just me or is the Muscle mission stupidly easy to blitz through.
    Berserkers basically have effective HP equal to half the listed value, so it's a lot easier than it looks.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Berserkers basically have effective HP equal to half the listed value, so it's a lot easier than it looks.
    Ya, that and im showing up with 2 Casters to fuel Saber Alter's NP, so i just nuke the final 3. Seriously, she does like 70K damage total (which would kill them anyway) but they've all been hit by a Wicker Man and a Final Folio first, so they are super dead.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Ya, that and im showing up with 2 Casters to fuel Saber Alter's NP, so i just nuke the final 3. Seriously, she does like 70K damage total (which would kill them anyway) but they've all been hit by a Wicker Man and a Final Folio first, so they are super dead.
    Yeah, there are a lot of ways to trivialize this fight. My favorite two are on my friends list. One is a level 80 Lancelot with a level 5 NP and a max Kaleidoscope - so he starts combat with 100% NP gauge, and only goes up from there, and once triggered turns everything into chunky salsa. The other is a level 80 Arturia, and basically everything thereafter is irrelevant - activate all of her skills (or at least the first two), put her NP at the end of a chain, and she one-shots all three bosses simultaneously. (You say 70K total, I've seen her do over 150K. Find a level 80. You'll be glad you did.)

This fight is deliciously easy. Moreover, it's actually dropping some useful Berserker skill tokens, which is a huge plus.

Also, yeah, just learned this bit - apparently once a Craft has had its limit broken the max number of times, it gets a performance upgrade. Not always a massive one (for example, the Guts effect on Nightless Rose goes from 500 to 1000), but still... Kaleidoscope. Am I right?

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Ya, Saber Alter is lvl 70 with a lvl 1 NP, franly id be terrified to see her higher.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #113

I'd been avoiding that fight since it is listed as recommending level 50 and I'm just about able to field teams at 30 (most are 20-30 while some are low 30s). I don't have anyone at 80 on my friend list but I have a few strong at 60. Can bring those with Mash baby sitting and self evasion capable people (CuChulainn caster has his dodge 3 hits skill, Kirijirou has his dodge plus crit up. CuChulainn prototype has evade plus Def up. Just ascended Shakespear with a level 2 first colonialism so he now has self invicible 1 time.

Against level 50 berserkers I expect most my people would take hits about as well as damp tissues - but I could try.

Leveling wise I've been focused more on getting people to first ascension than powering specific people. Saber Lilly is around 35 while Siegfried is only 6. CuChulainn prototype is at 33 while Elizabeth Balthroy is around 28 right now. Story wise I'm in Rome and doing alright (though Ceaser was tougher than I expected).

24. - Top - End - #114

Usually try to avoid double posting but I just narrowly cleared the highest difficulty in the current event. Next Saber xp day I'm maxing Siegfried and returning to punish that dragon. - I needed to use my command seals to win the fight and even then it came down to Shakespear and Lily facing the Dragon alone.

Also would have helped if I'd grabbed a saber friend - but I didn't know a giant lancer dragon was waiting for me so I took a Gilgamesh and watched him be basically pointless on the first go-round and happily waiting In the wings to smash the "bosses" on the second go round.

Team was Lily, Arash, Gilgamesh (Support), Mash, Robin Hood, Shakespear (I learned you can move your support to the reinforcements and I did - thankfully).

If I go back to this fight with Siegfried and Gaius Julius Ceaser powered up I think it will be much less brutal.

Also finished the first I interludes for Amadeus and Cu Chilainn (Prototype) - I'm liking the idea though Cu's was pretty tame story wise while Amedeus's was a lot more fun. Cu's was a lot harder of a fight but still pretty manageable.

Edit: I'm still nowhere near enough medals for either craft essesnce.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2017-07-31 at 05:06 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Man, getting all three crystalized lore is gonna be a challenge. I'm regretting using any gold medals to buy the craft essence, even though I also want all 4 copies of that to max out its level. Might have to burn some golden apples on running the 30 AP today to get only gold medals.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, finals are here, and they are so easy...

I've beaten the 30AP one at 5-6 turns at most. Three saber-combo just clears the dragon and two out of the three bosses (lancer and berserker).

"**** if I know."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

I'm lucky enough to be able to run Altera-Caesar-overleveled Support Arturia. Caesar's mainly important for a single-target NP to finish uh...himself off after a Photon Ray+Excalibur. Or as an emergency button if I don't pull off enough Buster Combos against Fakefnir.

Overleveled Support Lancelot in the third slot works too as long as I remember to heal him in between dragon attacks.
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2017-07-31 at 10:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

28. - Top - End - #118

Grabbed one Nightless Rose with my silvers after spamming the 10 AP fight. Didn't finish the hardest qualifying round - not sure if that will matter. Hitting saber XP day to go back with Siegfried, Ceaser, Lily, Robin Hood, Mash and a high level support (probably Yael's Altera to make extra sure that dragon dies). - I hate he dragon because I bet on saber monsters and took an Archer team against it last time.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

40 AP Nero finals are here! And actually pretty tough if you're not paying attention. Nero's imperial privilege is really strong if she triggers both bonuses more than once. But the medal return is superb. Spent a golden apple today to get all of the Crystalized Lore for 200 gold medals a pop. How are people finding it?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    40 AP Nero finals are here! And actually pretty tough if you're not paying attention. Nero's imperial privilege is really strong if she triggers both bonuses more than once. But the medal return is superb. Spent a golden apple today to get all of the Crystalized Lore for 200 gold medals a pop. How are people finding it?
    It took me two Soul Quartz, so in a word:

Lets just say theres a reason im only doing it once.
    Show