New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Bare your ears and open yourselves to the symphony of toil and honest labor! Tailwind exclaimed. Or at least my glorious Canterlotian remix of it!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Bugbear in the Playground

Deepwood

The ranger easily gathers up more food from the forest without any disturbance. His hoof quickly are filled with all the food he can carry.

BubbleGuard and Tailwind

"For a pony from Canterlot you seem able to handle hard work quite well. If the weather holds we should be able to make a fourth of this field in time for dinner." said Apple Smith.

Starry Sky

Work continued with some banters being traded back and forth, "This is starting to look good. A nice apple red paint will really make it standout!"

-------------------------------

Everyone, an hour later after dinner

Everypony gathered up by the half-finished barn as the sun is just starting to set.
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2018-06-12 at 07:26 PM.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar bring everything to make a picnic with Sour Apple. She didnt learn much but Sour Apple attitude improved seeing Deepwood come back with food and her preparing it skillfully.

" Please enjoy! "

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood has returned with saddlebags filled to bursting point with berries of all the kinds the forest had to offer.

"Here. Grab a bite. You are all probably terribly hungry by now."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #695

A glorious feast, to be sure! Tailwind smiled as she began to chow down.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGuy

Truly a lovely color for a barn! Starry Sky laughs, enjoying the camaraderie of physical work in a team.

----

Starry Sky sits on the grass and takes some berries and a filling item from the picnic that Sugar Rush and Sour Apple had prepared. He tucks into the delicious meal. Bon Appetit, as they say in Prance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.
    Mine started in the battle arena of the capital city

7. - Top - End - #697

The smith family digs in the masterfully prepared meal despite the limited selections.

"Delicious! I'm glad you ponies stayed!" exclaimed the father.

"Woah, where did you learned to cook like that!?" Granny asked Sugar Rush.

"Cooked and prepared to perfection dear Sugar Rush." Gin Ale commented as if he was doing a critic.

"You are one lucky pony Starry Sky!" Prairie Tune nudged the scholar pony. "Eating such good food like that everyday."

Sour Apple seemed to enjoy the food too but refrains herself from showing it too much.

-----------------

An hour later, the group is outside near the barn

Gin Ale is scratching his chin with a claw "Well, that went well, I think we are doing well on food. What do we do about young Granny Smith going in the forest?"

8. - Top - End - #698

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DualShadow View Post
    The smith family digs in the masterfully prepared meal despite the limited selections.

"Delicious! I'm glad you ponies stayed!" exclaimed the father.

"Woah, where did you learned to cook like that!?" Granny asked Sugar Rush.

"Cooked and prepared to perfection dear Sugar Rush." Gin Ale commented as if he was doing a critic.
    Thif foof if-- Starry Sky quickly swallows his mouthful, then continues This food is amazing, Sugar Rush! Thank you--and thanks to Sour Apple too!

"You are one lucky pony Starry Sky!" Prairie Tune nudged the scholar pony. "Eating such good food like that everyday."
    Starry Sky laughs. You aren't kidding! I still remember the pancakes she made the first dinner I had--that we had as coworkers. I'll probably remember the delicious taste until the day I die!

An hour later, the group is outside near the barn

Gin Ale is scratching his chin with a claw "Well, that went well, I think we are doing well on food. What do we do about young Granny Smith going in the forest?"
    Starry Sky taps his chin with a hoof. Well, basically the only thing I can think of at the moment is to have a constant watch on her--preferably somepony who can fly--who could give overwatch when she hopefully goes into the woods and discovers the Zap Apples. If something's changed enough that the Timberwolves would actually catch her, we'll save her.
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood nodded, joining silently the apreciations of the food.

Deepwood sighed.
    "I guess I can stalk her, and make sure nothing eat her- at least until she zap the apples or what ever."

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #700
    Troll in the Playground

"The food is great especially after a hard day of work. It really makes food taste sweeter." BubbleGuard proclaims with a smile while he eats. He knew he might need the extra energy.

An hour later, BubbleGuard wondered if there was anything else they could do to stack everything on their favor. At the very least, he should prepare mentally to defend anypony with one of his defensive spells.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar sigh at Gin Ale statement: " Sour apple had nothing to say about it, just that she feared the forest. She said their was dangerous things in there but couldn't name anything. You guys had more luck? "

12. - Top - End - #702

If success shall be measured in our assistance upon the field, therefore obliterating from existence, our hoofprint upon their food supplies, even fractionally, then I happily report a glorious tale of victory! Tailwind exclaimed. Mayhaps this chance encounter with the zapped apples shall not happen for a grand, many months! Even years, or centuries from now! Probably not 'centuries' but given that Granny Smith may or may not be immortal, anything is possible. Still, the point was made.

13. - Top - End - #703

The griffon listens and taps his beak with a claw, "Well I do know that it is in her youth that she goes into the forest for food. The article I have read said that her family never had a lot of food to begin with and that their provision dwindled fast. Perhaps that the food that Deepwood brought back will be the thing that will inspire her to go. Should we let her go alone, do some of us openly go with her? Perhaps somepony should shadow her in the forest."

14. - Top - End - #704
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure. I like the shadows anyway.' Deepwood nodded.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Lets make sure someone keep watch while the other sleep, by intervale of two hours or so. We are not sure if we caused the change in her after all. "

(Ready to skip tonight when you guys are)

16. - Top - End - #706

The night comes quick and makes shift beds have been made in the half-finished barn. The group split up in guard rotation.

The wait isn't long, only an hour after everything is dark there is a silhouette leaving the farm house and trotting off into the distance.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood follow her in slience, looking around for dangers for her.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #708

Tailwind didn't want to follow, knowing that what was supposed to unfold was just as intended.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar follow her but from above the trees with Tailwind. She avoid getting seeing by Granny Smith.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard remains behind everyone. He knows he isnt exactly the most stealthy considering his general size and height. Hopefully, the rest would be able to react if anything could happen at the time. Still, he was ready to take action himself if necessary.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #711

DrowGuy

Starry Sky will follow along with Sugar Rush, above the trees. His patterning should help his camouflage against the night sky.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

22. - Top - End - #712

The trio of flyers goes and discreetly follows the young filly into the forest. It is easy to see that she is scared and on edge but she pushes on deeper to find food.

Spoiler: Stealth Check
    Show
    Please do a stealth check.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar follow Granny Smith, a bit worried about her...

(I think you could post the next update after we all roll the Stealth check. No need for us to post in the IC thread for such update)

24. - Top - End - #714

The young filly pushes deeper into the forest. Sugar Rush, Starry Sky and Deepwood flies discreetly near bushes and thick trees with BubbleGuard following the trio from afar. Granny Smith searches bushes and looks up trees until she finds a tree with strange fruits. The rainbow colored apples catches her eyes and without hesitation she starts gathering a lot of them into saddle bags.

Bags half-loaded with the fruits the filly is interrupted by a howl. Dropping the apple she had in her mouth she frantically looks around to spot a Timber Wolf. Seeing the threat the young filly immediately starts running away re-tracing her steps and the creatures lauches after her.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Up to you guys if you interfere or watch to see if history will play out as it is supposed to be.

25. - Top - End - #715

DrowGuy

As soon as the wolves lunge out, Starry Sky holds up a hoof. Wait! We shouldn't interfere unless her life depends on it! Starry Sky begins to fly after Granny Smith, keeping up but staying out of sight.

Starry Sky will ready an action to use Show Stopper if it looks like Granny Smith is about to get seriously injured or killed.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar lets even play out. She is right next to Starry Sky, ready to save her if needed.

(I think history should be the same as normal. We are already the cause of her actions, no need to save her on top of it. Especially since it was a big part of Granny Smith importance for the creation of Poniville)

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood doesn't interfere- long ago in his first adventure as part of the Staff...
    He had to force the others not to help his little self- even if he was almost starving to death, alone.
    He had also to send him to be alone.
    Because things had to be how they had to be.
    But...
    With shmagic, who know? Maybe new dangerouse elements will emerge.
    So he prepared.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard remains behind and keeps watch. He knows the rest can act if the filly gets in trouble. He knows he should only intervene if they need the extra hoof.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #719

Granny Smith runs for her life as the wood creatures run after her. An all-out race with Timber Wolves snapping at her tail, she zigs and zags trying to dodge and stay ahead of the pack. There is many close calls as she rushes through the forest. You can no longer stealth to follow her, you need to run like mad ponies as well to keep up.

As soon as she passes the threshold of the forest the wolves stops and growls for a moment giving her some space but their indecision is quickly put aside and they rush out after her again. In no time she reaches her house but something is wrong. Gin Ale is waiting in front of it. "NOISE! WE MUST MAKE LOUD NOISES FOR THE CREATURES TO RUN AWAY!"
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2018-06-30 at 09:24 AM.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood let out a deafening growl, like a huge wolf.
    Demanding dominance over the teritory.

Meta:

Canterlot Voice

Heart:
    (2d6)[2][5](7)+1

------
    My previouse Avater