New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XV - What's the Damage of a Thrown Pineapple?

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Of course, it's possible Rich is handwaving that, but just putting that out.
    Not intended against you specifically, you were just the first one I could find.

BOOYAKASHA!

ETA: I never thanked you for pulling from my SRD. That's a shame on my part. You rock.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2019-01-31 at 11:02 AM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XV - What's the Damage of a Thrown Pineapple?

OK, so #1154 is up, and I want to be the first to ask; could that be the Hammer of Thunderbolts? If it were, and the gloves were somehow Gauntlets of Ogre Power, do you think Roy would lend Durkon his belt so that he could UNLEASH THE THUNDER!!!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MultitudeMan View Post
    OK, so #1154 is up, and I want to be the first to ask; could that be the Hammer of Thunderbolts? If it were, and the gloves were somehow Gauntlets of Ogre Power, do you think Roy would lend Durkon his belt so that he could UNLEASH THE THUNDER!!!
    I really hope so.

I mean it. It would be REALLY RAD!!! It would be even radder if there was some giants to smash.

Still about this strip, we've got in comic confirmation that Greg ceased to use Durkon's armor because it was destroyed, which means he didn't give it to any other vampire.
    Last edited by D.One; 2019-01-31 at 11:58 AM.
    Each one of us, alone, is but a drop in the sea
    Our powers pale compared with the great heroes
    Our battles don’t hit theheadlines or shake the earth
    But they are few, can’t be everywhere, and we, many
    So, when the world or universe needs saving, they come
    But when people needs saving, we are the ones to appear
    We're underdogs, but we rise up to the challenge to be heroes.
    (Wishing Joe, a low-powered superhero)

"I really like the Geek Math'ology we do here"

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

I still have to wonder why the vampire never got replacement armor, though. He should have had just an easy time of finding suitable armor as Durkon would (if nothing else, take it off of one of the lesser vampires), and he had days to do so (as opposed to the few hours Real-Durkon has). Between the +6 natural armor and +4 Dex from becoming a vampire, it'd certainly be less important, and the increased Dex might make it suboptimal to wear full plate, but he should still be finding some sort of lighter armor to wear instead. Armor check penalty? The only skill that seems like it even might be relevant is Hide/Move Silently, but he was making no attempt at stealth (some of the other vampires were, but he was going for the "Dark Lord on his Dark Throne" look).
    Time travels in divers paces with divers persons.
    As You Like It, III:ii:328

Chronos's Unalliterative Skillmonkey Guide
    Current Homebrew: 5th edition psionics

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    I still have to wonder why the vampire never got replacement armor, though. He should have had just an easy time of finding suitable armor as Durkon would (if nothing else, take it off of one of the lesser vampires), and he had days to do so
    Source? Because if he had days, he would have won.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    I still have to wonder why the vampire never got replacement armor, though. He should have had just an easy time of finding suitable armor as Durkon would (if nothing else, take it off of one of the lesser vampires), and he had days to do so (as opposed to the few hours Real-Durkon has). Between the +6 natural armor and +4 Dex from becoming a vampire, it'd certainly be less important, and the increased Dex might make it suboptimal to wear full plate, but he should still be finding some sort of lighter armor to wear instead. Armor check penalty? The only skill that seems like it even might be relevant is Hide/Move Silently, but he was making no attempt at stealth (some of the other vampires were, but he was going for the "Dark Lord on his Dark Throne" look).
    I'd bet the reason for not getting a new armor was the same for going all "Dark Lord on his Dark Throne": arrogance.
    Each one of us, alone, is but a drop in the sea
    Our powers pale compared with the great heroes
    Our battles don’t hit theheadlines or shake the earth
    But they are few, can’t be everywhere, and we, many
    So, when the world or universe needs saving, they come
    But when people needs saving, we are the ones to appear
    We're underdogs, but we rise up to the challenge to be heroes.
    (Wishing Joe, a low-powered superhero)

"I really like the Geek Math'ology we do here"

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

New thread now available. I'll update shortly with new developments, such as Durkon's Lightninghammer.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!