New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

[Kathcinkaraz
    The calm middle aged Space Motel waitress, was surely an oddity among the Shinjins. She sniffed.
    "How intresting. It seems that your action, Tarasai-Sama has started semi-indepedent fate. Nya. It least the smell has changed. How curiose. I guess to avoid another disturbance within the Karma I'll have to offer my humble abilities. Nya." She said with a polite smile.
    The air around her paw, steamed, and she touched the nearest wall. "Instant cooking." A big hole was ripped with a crunching sound, and the Katchin Salad bowl on the floor next to her grew.

Vodkana
    Ouch. None of what Alt-Vodkana said was untrue. Of course, first Vodkana tried to deny it.

'Nyahaha. Me? A pet?! I just need their support to achieve my dream." She flew after her clone and sent pair of Destruction Balls.
    If she is even half worthy of being her hot evil clone, she will endure it. She also aimed it, so if she miss it will fade in space.
    It was releasing to attack without having to worry.
    Damn. She wanted to..
    Umm
    Take her clone on a date. Sort of.
    Why Vodkana had such weakness to Chaotic Evil?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #452
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Apfel

Huh, of all the possible futures, one where he anticipated the attack and avoided in time seemed unlikely, but it became reality nontheless. Unexpected. Clearly more attention is required, but he could wait. Yes, the crazed Ork with the 50-foot-tall mecha swinging gigantic blades at him was a distraction. Don't make any mistakes, even by Apfel's standard, he was indeed quick. But his technique was amateur, positioning, predictable. His senses easily warned him of the incoming attacks, and he positioned himself accordingly, looking towards the future such that he knew, three seconds ahead, what Kran Speedrunna was going to do, before he did, allowing him to maneuver in such a way that his momentum carried over into the next dodge. It was quite dance-like.

You're out of your league. He only remarked. All of this while Apfel kept his attention towards the sky, not even sparing a glance to the Warboss. He continued his barrage into the sky, targeting Deatheye's weapon systems, attempting to disable them and neutralize the Attack Moon, however many powerful ki-lances it took. Given his priorities, it was only a matter of time before Kran got...lucky.

Space Battle

No matter which way you swung it, the battle wasn't going in the Arcosians' favor. Yes, each individual was scoring dozens, even hundreds of capital-class kills. Yes, they were smaller, far more nimble targets that made a mockery of the Ork guns' feeble attempts at accuracy, which largely amounted to filling the void with as much ammunition as they could muster. Sure, many hits were scored, but Arcosian Homeworlders aren't as fragile as frigates. The real danger was the Attack Moon, which was scoring kill after kill after kill, meanwhile the structure seemed all but immune to their attacks. A squad got wise, and began making attack runs on the moon itself, targeting weapon systems in conjunction with Apfel's ki-lance sniping, to break their attack. Without these weapons, the source of their being on the losing end of this battle of attrition, it was believed, as it was the primary cause of their current casualties. Even if they failed, well, they made an excellent distraction to cover the retreat of their allies, while they regrouped with the rest of the Legion to hopefully organize a counterattack.

General Freis

By his admittedly amateur estimate, if the Orks make planetfall at even one-tenth their current number, the orkification of the ecosystem would be all but irrecovable without significant terraforming. There were also the Orks who have already landed, and if his communications were any indication, things were already going quite poorly. He was tempted to divert forces to assist, but they were having enough trouble defending the heavens, so he had to make do with what he had.

What he had was the knowledge of an energy-draining martial art of nitrogen-drinking aliens. It'll have to do.

Freis stepped outside his command ship out into the exposed vacuum, allowing his gaze to be guided by his scouter. Though his naked eye couldn't make out the battle, the augmented reality display was more than sufficient to identify a clump of ships.

This should slow them down, he thought, as he powered up to his maximum, nearly at Apfel's level. He then raised his hand, and a sphere formed atop it. A deepest blue writhed within, like a vortex into an icy abyss, while frost danced around its edges. He smiled as he looked into the attack. The Rudiand might have invented the technique, but they couldnt've possibly have imagined the scale at which it could be applied. He muttered something to himself. Though there was no sound in space, if one could hear him, he would have simply spoken the name of the attack:

Dark Star.

He flung the icy blue sphere into the void, hurtling it towards the identified clump of Ork ships. It would take minutes for it to reach its intended target, but once reached, the full power of the Dark Star would bloom: The sphere detonates, exploding outwards into a massive bloom of energy, before suddenly collapsing in on itself. Reality buckled around the Dark Star, in reality, the energy of photons as they traveled by were absorbed, as were the photons themselves. Energy was drawn, at the atomic level, from nearby matter, into the Dark Star, flash-freezing liquids, sublimating gas, and supercooling solids at a radius measured in almost a full light-second.

The Dark Star collapsed on itself in one second. Exceptionally strong individuals could survive with little more than a nasty chill, but others would have been frozen solid. The ships they were on, their engine cores, drained of power, were little more than ice, leaving them dead in space. Their momentum preserved in the vacuum, but this left them little better than icy tombs for their frozen occupants.

Such is the way of the Rudiand. Preserve. Not destroy. Nevertheless, all Freis could hope for was that his attack relieved some of the pressure off of his men. The best he could hope for, though additional volleys would be needed, he was sure.

The Katchinatraz

Er, so...do we have a plan? Traube asked Ens-Orana. I mean, if I know my sonics, if you shout at just the right frequency, you can defeat these things but... She shrugs. There's got to be some way out of here.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #453

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Meanwhile, Oxy's and Leeray's weapons clash and the nobz turn to stone, falling down, petrified. He tilts he head to the just in time to avoid the eye beams then Leeray shouts a WAAAAAAGH Kiai shout right in Oxyribo's face, sending waves of force out from his mouth, while Tigra's sun warriors tear through them with ease.
    Oxy is pushed back by the Kiai, but balances himself and uses the "Kaioken"! becoming engulfed in a mighty red aura as he advances to his full power and the pressure of a God's presence takes the battlefield. With his speed, strength, and power enhanced twenty times over, Oxy charges Ki through his blade and attempts to cleave clean through Leeray's Choppa.

Seeing that Oxy is now at full power, Poka figures that he has this instead focuses on the mooks, firing off various magic beams to transform Nobz to stone or candy or otherwise quickly remove them from the battle.

At what used to be the rift, if no Orks have stopped Diamond from getting to the downed androids, he's going to be trying to grabthem and move them away from the battlefield whie continuiing to defend himself with a net gun.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

The Katchinatraz Caper:
    So a few things start happening rapidly all at once:
    Onin attacks the Hydrovore evading its water-draining scythes and punching it around with his greater strength.

Lagerin and Meta-Tuffle burst into the rooms of Baba and Elder Kai, both tied down to tables while water drips upon their heads, the two of them kidnapping them all over again.

Val-Kagra was given the job of giving the Resurrection Biscuits to the dead hostages, but on the way, Yewah suddenly teleports in, evades Val-Kagras tridents and teleports the two biscuits out of Val-Kagra's hand with a space-technique then teleports straight to them after punching Va-Kagra in the head to daze them.

Yewah appears in Traube's cell, the little kai smiling up at Traube
    "Don't worry! I'm here to help!" Yewah says, she holds out a biscuit to Traube.
    "This will resurrect you for a week. Enough to get you out of the spirit world and safe from all this! As for a week from now.....well, we'll worry about that later."
    She teleports and gives one to Ens-Orana and gives her one as well then teleports both of them out of their cells.
    "Hurry! There are people here trying to take you hostage for different reasons! and they're not as principled as Kurumo, even if he is evil now."

Meanwhile Deus and Tarasai encounter Tailripper
    "Why hello, you oppressive gods! Finally decided to stop wallowing in your long-life privilege and hypocritical advice to mortals to accept endings as you delay them for yourselves? Whats your goal this time? escape so you can beg Beerus to destroy all this for you and sweep this all under the rug so the higher ups don't see?"
    "No. Its to free people- from Kurumo AND your clutches."
    Tailripper barks as laugh at this.
    "As if anyone is free, when enlightenment is nothing but oblivion, and existence is a cage one must never escape to enjoy! We are all slaves to our Passions- time to embrace mine to live forever! Better than being slaves to your celestial order that eventually destroys all!"
    Two necro-blades of ki come out of his open hands the two kais and Tailripper begin a dance of death, the kais evading his blades while in the tight space.

Ork Battle:
    Spoiler: Yankr Vs. Red Mantis
    Show
    Yankar and Red Mantis fight, Yankar throwing his fists at Red Mantis like the wind, Red Mantis not caring as he swings his mantis scythes at Yankar, the human dodges and duck and weaves between the blade swipe,s while Red Mantis isn't dodging at all, whatever damage Yankar deals being regenerated away.
    On and on this goes, Yankar throwing three destructo discs and slicing Red Mantis up, only for the body part with his head to regenerate all back with a surge of strength, and keep coming back furiously swinging with his mantis scythes. Red Mantis did have to admit: Yankar was perfectly dodging everything he was attacking him with. He was technically more skilled than him, even if Yankar could not beat him.
    Yankar then cups his hands together
    "Big Bang Kamehame-"
    Red Mantis responds with:
    "Kamehame-"
    "HAAAAA!" they both say
    The beams fire at each other and collide in a big explosion, and when the smoke clears, Yankar comes charging in then suddenly flash steps and attacks from behind and kick Red Mantis, flash stepping around and kicking the bio-android like a pinball and beat him up in a furious all-out rush, pulling his effort into it until he final smashes the bio-android into the ground. As Yankar lands, Red Mantis gets up and chuckles.
    "You are a fool. Look at me. I keep regenerating. I am not tired. No matter how many times you smack me down, I get back up. No matter how much more skilled you are, you cannot kill me. No matter how many times you beat me in the short term, I keep coming. You on the other hand..."
    Yankar is panting from the effort, red Mantis begins walking forward slowly.
    "Your stamina unlike mine, is not infinite. I don't need to outwit you. I don't need to overpower you. I simply need to keep coming. To keep up the pressure. Until you collapse. Until you can fight no longer. I might as well be unstoppable in comparison. and I'm the weakest of the Unkillables! Designed to be the "expendable" model, cheapest to produce, easiest to replace, yet still an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction. So tell me.....what exactly ARE you trying to accomplish here?"
    Yankar yells and rushes at him again, only for Red Mantis to catch his hand mid-punch and say
    "Yeah, I don't get it either."
    Then kicks him into a mountain.

Meanwhile Alt-Vodkana endures the destruction balls while smiling to herself.
    "oooooh YES! I get what your sending! Your interested!"
    She smiles at the delectable, destroying pain.
    "Good! time to destroy Earth then-nya!"
    She raises her hand, creating a giant destruction ball, growing larger and larger while a huge chunk of the ork fleet is just gone and frozen. She throws it, the ball of destruction heading straight towards the Earth as it passes by the destroyed part of the ork fleet from the Dark Star. It'll take a few minutes, but its going to get there.

Meanwhile Deatheye looks at the coming fighters on his defenses in annoyance.
    "Oy you grotz! Come back 'ere an' defend da turretz!"
    No ork listens. They are too busy charging in head long against the foes on Earth. Downside of the orky fighting is fun mindset: doesn't leave much room for thinking about tactical defenses. They are all busy attacking and having fun killing on the offensive.
    "Dang razzafrazzin' boyz why I oughta....remains of da fleet! group togetha! and charge!"
    The scattered remains of the fleet attempt to regather themselves into a single tight force to try and hammer a solid hole through the defenses. Deatheye stops shooting down Arcosians. he had another plan in mind.

Kran suddenly hears an order than stops attacking Apfel.
    "Whelp. I'm off, gotta to practice my strats somewhere else, Byyyeee!"
    He flies towards Earth going.
    "don tink about da water, don't tink about da water, don't tink about da water...."

Leeray is surprised as Oxyribo suddenly burst up in power and utterly is cleaved straight through easily- his axe, his torso, one of his arms. He is still alive, but.....he has only one arm left, the rest are fall as we speak
    "ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!"
    He says
    "ONLY WOUND DAT COUNTZ IS DA LAST WUN! I'll get cyberz later!"
    Leeray Tonkins attempts to punch Oxyribo ineffectually. Orks are hardy and tough as arcosians but.....y'know....

Two Warbosses come near the former Rift. Who they are will be revealed....later! Cliffhanger! Ther eis so much going on its unclear!
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

There were a few Ork Warbosses that have yet to be engaged, you hear upon communications and telepathy:
    Zaton of the Salt, going after North City. Lenny Doomscream going after South City. Goront the Poke-Squigg Going after West City. Dakkadakka seems to be..... flying around in a random zig-zag. There is a group of Orkz in brightly colored armor called the Red and Blue Nobz searching for Mekrashin, and some robotic ork called "Deff Dred 47" tearing through an army of defenders while talking about "meatbags", and maybe a few others as ideas become available and foes are needed. But the primary threat aside from the warbosses them seems to be the sheer number of orks coming in.....and worse, they don't seem to be stopping. if they flood this world, they might spread too many spores to contain and if you use ki attacks to get rid of all of them too powerfully, it might damage the Earth in the process as well.

If the orks flood the planet and make it so that its too spored up to do anything but destroy it to prevent more orks from coming in the future, then you might fail anyways.
    Starlight dropped her invisibility spell and levitated a massive group of orks into the air, tossing them straight into a portal to Hell with some effort. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the horizon and saw so many more that she knew she was fighting a losing battle. What to do? She had an idea -- individually, these orks were weak. If the good guys could eliminate the strongest ones, the war bosses, then maybe they could get through to the source of the lesser ones, destroy it, and stem the flood. This plan in mind, she telepathically contacted her allies and told her of her plan before teleporting to West City, one of the lesser-defended areas of Earth.

Ork Battle:

Spoiler: Yankr Vs. Red Mantis
    Show
    Yankar and Red Mantis fight, Yankar throwing his fists at Red Mantis like the wind, Red Mantis not caring as he swings his mantis scythes at Yankar, the human dodges and duck and weaves between the blade swipe,s while Red Mantis isn't dodging at all, whatever damage Yankar deals being regenerated away.

On and on this goes, Yankar throwing three destructo discs and slicing Red Mantis up, only for the body part with his head to regenerate all back with a surge of strength, and keep coming back furiously swinging with his mantis scythes. Red Mantis did have to admit: Yankar was perfectly dodging everything he was attacking him with. He was technically more skilled than him, even if Yankar could not beat him.

Yankar then cups his hands together

"Big Bang Kamehame-"

Red Mantis responds with:

"Kamehame-"

"HAAAAA!" they both say

The beams fire at each other and collide in a big explosion, and when the smoke clears, Yankar comes charging in then suddenly flash steps and attacks from behind and kick Red Mantis, flash stepping around and kicking the bio-android like a pinball and beat him up in a furious all-out rush, pulling his effort into it until he final smashes the bio-android into the ground. As Yankar lands, Red Mantis gets up and chuckles.

"You are a fool. Look at me. I keep regenerating. I am not tired. No matter how many times you smack me down, I get back up. No matter how much more skilled you are, you cannot kill me. No matter how many times you beat me in the short term, I keep coming. You on the other hand..."

Yankar is panting from the effort, red Mantis begins walking forward slowly.

"Your stamina unlike mine, is not infinite. I don't need to outwit you. I don't need to overpower you. I simply need to keep coming. To keep up the pressure. Until you collapse. Until you can fight no longer. I might as well be unstoppable in comparison. and I'm the weakest of the Unkillables! Designed to be the "expendable" model, cheapest to produce, easiest to replace, yet still an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction. So tell me.....what exactly ARE you trying to accomplish here?"

Yankar yells and rushes at him again, only for Red Mantis to catch his hand mid-punch and say

"Yeah, I don't get it either."

Then kicks him into a mountain.
    This was bad. This was very, very bad. Lord Maxwell strode through the halls, making his way towards the lab, where he encountered the blue-haired doctor.

"Wake him up," he said.

"Sir? But ... but he's not ready!" the doctor protested. "If you wake him up now, he might....!"

"If we don't, we're all dead. Deglargo found us. I don't know how. Yankar is fighting two bio-androids and losing. We have to act now."

The doctor looked hesitant, but she began manning the controls. Suddenly, as the fluid began to drain, an alarm went off.

"Sir! Adam is waking up faster than anticipated! I'm detecting a buildup of ki energy! He's about to---"

Suddenly, the bio-tank holding Adam exploded, sending bits of glass and machinery everywhere. Fluid spilled out as Adam opened his eyes, a burst of ki energy drying him off completely. As Lord Maxwell righted himself and began to speak, Adam cut him off with a simple, "I understand." He grabbed a simple black-and-white gi and flew out of the room.

----

As Yankar was sent flying into a mountain, Red Mantis suddenly detected a approaching him. It seemed relatively low, only in the hundreds of thousands. Adam flew up to interpose himself between the bio-android and Yankar, his skin glittering slightly in the direct sunlight. He glanced back at Yankar.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

The Katchinatraz Caper:

So a few things start happening rapidly all at once:

Onin attacks the Hydrovore evading its water-draining scythes and punching it around with his greater strength.

Lagerin and Meta-Tuffle burst into the rooms of Baba and Elder Kai, both tied down to tables while water drips upon their heads, the two of them kidnapping them all over again.

Val-Kagra was given the job of giving the Resurrection Biscuits to the dead hostages, but on the way, Yewah suddenly teleports in, evades Val-Kagras tridents and teleports the two biscuits out of Val-Kagra's hand with a space-technique then teleports straight to them after punching Va-Kagra in the head to daze them.

Yewah appears in Traube's cell, the little kai smiling up at Traube

"Don't worry! I'm here to help!" Yewah says, she holds out a biscuit to Traube.

"This will resurrect you for a week. Enough to get you out of the spirit world and safe from all this! As for a week from now.....well, we'll worry about that later."

She teleports and gives one to Ens-Orana and gives her one as well then teleports both of them out of their cells.

"Hurry! There are people here trying to take you hostage for different reasons! and they're not as principled as Kurumo, even if he is evil now."

Meanwhile Deus and Tarasai encounter Tailripper

"Why hello, you oppressive gods! Finally decided to stop wallowing in your long-life privilege and hypocritical advice to mortals to accept endings as you delay them for yourselves? Whats your goal this time? escape so you can beg Beerus to destroy all this for you and sweep this all under the rug so the higher ups don't see?"

"No. Its to free people- from Kurumo AND your clutches."

Tailripper barks as laugh at this.

"As if anyone is free, when enlightenment is nothing but oblivion, and existence is a cage one must never escape to enjoy! We are all slaves to our Passions- time to embrace mine to live forever! Better than being slaves to your celestial order that eventually destroys all!"

Two necro-blades of ki come out of his open hands the two kais and Tailripper begin a dance of death, the kais evading his blades while in the tight space.
    Meanwhile, a small group of unicorn ponies hovered outside Katchinatraz, surrounded by a privacy bubble as they waited either for Starlight's orders, or for the situation to necessitate their intervention.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #456

Leeray is surprised as Oxyribo suddenly burst up in power and utterly is cleaved straight through easily- his axe, his torso, one of his arms. He is still alive, but.....he has only one arm left, the rest are fall as we speak
    "ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!"
    He says
    "ONLY WOUND DAT COUNTZ IS DA LAST WUN! I'll get cyberz later!"
    Leeray Tonkins attempts to punch Oxyribo ineffectually. Orks are hardy and tough as arcosians but.....y'know....
    Oxy decides to just finish the War Boss off with Trunks' singature "chop them to chunks then blast them to atoms with the Brunign attack."

Poka keeps incapping Orkz with status debuffs.
    Two Warbosses come near the former Rift. Who they are will be revealed....later! Cliffhanger! Ther eis so much going on its unclear!
    "...Ah, crap baskets."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

Ork Battle:
    Leeray is obliterated, and all remaining orks easily die as they instantly lose morale from seeing their warboss die.
    His last words are:
    "OMGWTHBBQ!!"
    Well....last acronym at least.

Yankar picks himself up.
    "Yes I'm ok....I've endured worse....."
    Red Mantis raises an eyebrow
    "Huh? this is what he was so worried about? A martial arts purist and some glittery skinned weirdo that I could take on with one arm tied behind my back? Color me confused. Scorpy-Bro, get rid of these idiot's facility. I'll handle these two."
    Red Mantis starts walking towards them as Black Scorpion's hulking form begins to advance towards the facility.
    "Adam, can you hold him? if I can Final Flash-"
    "-it still won't do you any good. I can teleport out of the way of any super powerful beam attack you throw at me to overwhelm my regeneration. Its a nice plan, as long as the person doesn't know that technique. I mean, how do you think I got here? Hopefully the Referas will be a challenge at least..."
    He strides over, confident in his victory.

Masala and Pinappla punch and blast through the ork lines, Pinappla in Dovakiin cosplay breathing fire to burn away the Orks to reveal:
    "Oh me jacobs, what is this nonsense? Yeah, its me, Zaton of the Salt..."
    He says, walking with various skins, wielding a hammer and some dragon skull on his head as a hat.
    "I hunt monsters with saltz and da may-mayz. 'Ere I go slaughterin' allyunz again..."
    and the other is Deff-Dred 47, stating:
    "STATEMENT: DEATH TO ALL MEATBAGZ. I LOVE KILLING THEM, AND LOVE...IT IS KNOWING YOUR TARGET....PUTTING THEM IN YOUR SIGHTZ....AND ACHIEVING SINGULAR PURPOSE AGAINST VERY LONG ODDZ"
    Zaton sighs and says sarcastically
    "ya did it Deff-Dred, ya achieved full sociopath. Your the daknest ork and have fired enuff dakka."
    Zaton points at them.
    "Yeh yeh yeh, shut up important tings a-happenin'."
    Then Deff-Dred comes charging at them swinging its power kalws before Pinappla dodges out of the way but Masala jumps in the way to protect her mothers from it and regenerate from the damage.
    "Lets go ugly!"
    They charge at each other. Kran comes flying down and lands in front of Katnep, brandishing his choppas and charging at her.

At West city, Goront walks around with a giant Super-Squig, he looks like some ork wearing some colorful pokemon trainer clothes, except they are bit tattered. The Super-Squig roars ing reeting
    " I'm Goront the Poke-Squig, 13.37% of the Galaxy's greatest Lorax by the way."
    Goront then says "Kran's the other 102%. Together we're 115.37% of the world greatest lorax. that 15% more than you need to know all the hottest things about the galaxy. So really we're better than the galaxy's greatest Lorax, mathematically speaking."
    Goront points at Starlight
    "Go, Super-Squig! Use Waaaaaaagh Beam!"
    The Super-Squig fires a green beam at Starlight.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-17 at 08:24 PM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Yankar picks himself up.

"Yes I'm ok....I've endured worse....."

Red Mantis raises an eyebrow

"Huh? this is what he was so worried about? A martial arts purist and some glittery skinned weirdo that I could take on with one arm tied behind my back? Color me confused. Scorpy-Bro, get rid of these idiot's facility. I'll handle these two."

Red Mantis starts walking towards them as Black Scorpion's hulking form begins to advance towards the facility.

"Adam, can you hold him? if I can Final Flash-"

"-it still won't do you any good. I can teleport out of the way of any super powerful beam attack you throw at me to overwhelm my regeneration. Its a nice plan, as long as the person doesn't know that technique. I mean, how do you think I got here? Hopefully the Referas will be a challenge at least..."

He strides over, confident in his victory.
    Adam closed his eyes for a moment, focusing himself, before flying to intercept Black Scorpion.

"I'm sorry, I cannot let you do that," he said. If the bio-android attempted to attack him, he'd find it to be like attacking a solid block of katchin.

At West city, Goront walks around with a giant Super-Squig, he looks like some ork wearing some colorful pokemon trainer clothes, except they are bit tattered. The Super-Squig roars ing reeting

" I'm Goront the Poke-Squig, 13.37% of the Galaxy's greatest Lorax by the way."

Goront then says "Kran's the other 102%. Together we're 115.37% of the world greatest lorax. that 15% more than you need to know all the hottest things about the galaxy. So really we're better than the galaxy's greatest Lorax, mathematically speaking."

Goront points at Starlight

"Go, Super-Squig! Use Waaaaaaagh Beam!"

The Super-Squig fires a green beam at Starlight.
    Starlight swiftly powered up into her Element of Magic form, essentially a living spirit bomb. Starlight simply sidestepped the attack, observing the squig for a moment. Was it happy with its master? Was it comfortable and content? Or was it unhappy, tortured and forced to fight for its master's amusement? The answer to this would determine how she proceeded.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #459

The Katchinatraz Caper

Traube's eyes lit up. Kurumo notwithstanding, it was at least good to see SOME other Kais around. Thanks. She said and accepted the biscuit. After a week, we'll hide in HFIL as long as we have to. She then eats the biscuit, finding what ever was happening now, more acceptable than the alternative. Or maybe something even worse is currently happening and she's being tricked by a "there's no time to explain" gambit. There's nothing she could do either way, so this was a leap of faith.

Apfel

Well this was sub-optimal. He should've seen that coming. Still, at the speed he was moving towards Earth, Apfel had enough time to line up...several shots actually, but only wanted to make one. He carefully lined up his sights, exhaled, and muttered a single phrase:

King's Lance. A thin, violet vector of energy shot forth, accurately tracing forwards into the Martian sky and towards space, speeding for Kran's skull, even through the layers of mecha armor.

With the rest of his attention, he summoned for an Arcosian Carrier to carry him from Mars to Earth, as that's where the fighting will be clustered, he could see.

Defense of Earth: Space

General Freis noted the Dark Star was actually a lot more effective than he anticipated. Though their magnetic signatures could still be detected, they were dead in space, zero emissions. Great success! it looked like they were clumping together for a final assault. Into a single, dense unit.

Perfect.

All units. He ordered through text sent directly to their scouters, typed out through retina scan. HFILfire, on enemy ships! It's a simple maneuver. All capable warriors focus their energy outwards into powerful Ki waves. Each of which was powerful enough to blast apart planets, given the power levels of the 16th Legion's soldiers. Tens of thousands doing so, at once, at a concentrated cluster of very targets? That was almost certain destruction.

Freis, at his maximum, raised his hands, and added his own energy, which erupted forth with his troops, a semi-coherent, iridescent energy that roared forth, heralding destruction for much of what stood in its path.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

Ork battle: Unkillables
    Black Scorpion stops and considers this one after trying to bash with his pincers
    "Its cause I have no hands, isn't it? Is no hands not HUMAN enough for you? Huh? huh!? Well...here's what I think of hands!"
    He tries to telekinetically pick up Adam and throw him into the facility to use him a wrecking ball. Black Scorpion, while designed to be a brute, defied his purpose and learned skills to round himself out like telekinetic powers for more flexible use of power.
    "Heh, jokes on you. Black Scorpion is MORE powerful than me."
    He then rushes Yankar.

Ork Battle: Post-Rift
    Pinappla shouts.
    "C'mon Katnep! lets take on this Zaton guy!"
    She charges, conjuring two axes and swinging, Zaton blocking with his hammer and slamming her back, she skids across the ground flips back over and charges again, dodging the hammer this time and scoring slices upon Zaton. She dodges and weaves around his hammer swings then he suddenly with a swing he fires what seems to be green ki blasts shaped like salt out of the hammer to catch her off guard and send her flying again.
    "Rrrrgh."
    They continue this, Zaton continuing to pursue her, enduring her frost breath and doge-rolling out the way of her fire breath and swinging with his hammer, hitting rarely but keeping Pinappla on her toes. Until Zaton hits her squarely again sending her into a crater, but Pinappla gets up, clearly damaged.
    "Ok....when you hit, you hit hard....but I'm not done yet! Katnep! Put on your anti-blutz goggles! I'm going Oozaru!"
    Pinappla says while throwing the false moon into the air and letting the light reach her eyes, she begins to transform- but the transformation is different. It somehow reacts with the dovahkiin cosplay she was wearing and she turns into a great black western dragon instead, skin turning to scales- the very picture of Alduin. it was just as powerful as any Oozaru, but different in its style.
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHH!!!"
    She roars and attacks Zaton the two of them flying around, her breathing fire and Zaton constantly keeps evading her flames while scoring hits with his hammer on her great scaly hide. she is large and her strength is great, but Zaton is a skilled monster hunter, used to fighting foes larger than himself and wearing them down with time and patience. If this was one fight alone, perhaps we would go into this fight in more detail but alas it is apart of a larger story of a battle, and confusing large battles are often unfocused, bloody affairs of chaos. She chomps and bites at him and he nimbly gets out of the way and scores blow after blow, well-placed and strategical. despite her strength and size, Zaton charges a up great blow then slams his hammer into Pinappla's belly sending her crash to the ground and with a great quaking of the earth even as it crushes orks underneath. She reverts back to her normal form, unconscious.
    "Now I'mma skin ya fer da lootz. Make meself a new hat fer certainz. Dats da upside o' real life: no lootboxes!"

Meanwhile Masala engages Deff-Dred 47, the fight a standoff due his metal being too hard for her to punch but he is unable to pierce her regeneration.

Ork Battle: West City
    The super-Squig not only seems to enjoy it, but seems to be constantly shouting "WAR! WAR! WAR!" in animal-speak. Yeah, its as alien to normal animals as orks are to you. Goront then says
    "Hah! The Super Squig is my most loyal pokesquig! You'll never defeat it! And I have this strange cactus-mantis thing that eats nothing but water and a legendary pokesquig that refracts LIGHT ITSELF! I have BACKUPS!"
    The Super-Squig leaps after you, trying to bite at you with its great teeth.

Ork Battle: Space
    As the ships were destroyed, the Attack Moon seems to be moving strangely, moving faster as if it was ramming the Earth or Apfel, and one can sense a strange power building up within it...as it was about to explode.

Ork Battle: Surface
    Finally! No more space battles that the narrator don't know how to properly do. which to be fair probably accurately simulates Orks fighting in space. Massax and Deatheye walk out of a portal. It was no matter. They would simply take over this planet, the arcosians would probably blow up the attack Moon anyways even if it was a portal to the rest of the orks from the other galaxy to come through. It would become the new stepping off point for galactic ork conquering for this galaxy that was not used to them.

11. - Top - End - #461

Pinappla shouts.
    She charges, conjuring two axes and swinging, Zaton blocking with his hammer and slamming her back, she skids across the ground flips back over and charges again, dodging the hammer this time and scoring slices upon Zaton. She dodges and weaves around his hammer swings then he suddenly with a swing he fires what seems to be green ki blasts shaped like salt out of the hammer to catch her off guard and send her flying again.
    "Rrrrgh."
    They continue this, Zaton continuing to pursue her, enduring her frost breath and doge-rolling out the way of her fire breath and swinging with his hammer, hitting rarely but keeping Pinappla on her toes. Until Zaton hits her squarely again sending her into a crater, but Pinappla gets up, clearly damaged.
    "Ok....when you hit, you hit hard....but I'm not done yet! Katnep! Put on your anti-blutz goggles! I'm going Oozaru!"
    Pinappla says while throwing the false moon into the air and letting the light reach her eyes, she begins to transform- but the transformation is different. It somehow reacts with the dovahkiin cosplay she was wearing and she turns into a great black western dragon instead, skin turning to scales- the very picture of Alduin. it was just as powerful as any Oozaru, but different in its style.
    She roars and attacks Zaton the two of them flying around, her breathing fire and Zaton constantly keeps evading her flames while scoring hits with his hammer on her great scaly hide. she is large and her strength is great, but Zaton is a skilled monster hunter, used to fighting foes larger than himself and wearing them down with time and patience. If this was one fight alone, perhaps we would go into this fight in more detail but alas it is apart of a larger story of a battle, and confusing large battles are often unfocused, bloody affairs of chaos. She chomps and bites at him and he nimbly gets out of the way and scores blow after blow, well-placed and strategical. despite her strength and size, Zaton charges a up great blow then slams his hammer into Pinappla's belly sending her crash to the ground and with a great quaking of the earth even as it crushes orks underneath. She reverts back to her normal form, unconscious.
    "Now I'mma skin ya fer da lootz. Make meself a new hat fer certainz. Dats da upside o' real life: no lootboxes!"

Meanwhile Masala engages Deff-Dred 47, the fight a standoff due his metal being too hard for her to punch but he is unable to pierce her regeneration.
    Diamond swears. Loudly. And repeatedly. Now he's got three unconscious fighters to evacuate from the battlefield. He contimues to net orks as he tries to make his way to Pinnapla without leaving the Referas unprotected. H resorts to awkwardly dragging them behind him.

Ork Battle: Surface
    Finally! No more space battles that the narrator don't know how to properly do. which to be fair probably accurately simulates Orks fighting in space. Massax and Deatheye walk out of a portal. It was no matter. They would simply take over this planet, the arcosians would probably blow up the attack Moon anyways even if it was a portal to the rest of the orks from the other galaxy to come through. It would become the new stepping off point for galactic ork conquering for this galaxy that was not used to them.
    Enemies defeated on one front, Poka and Oxy teleport off to the next--Poka to south city, but when Oxy senses that the iinvader's leader maked Landfall, he instant transmits to his location instead.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile Alt-Vodkana endures the destruction balls while smiling to herself.
    "oooooh YES! I get what your sending! Your interested!"
    She smiles at the delectable, destroying pain.
    "Good! time to destroy Earth then-nya!"
    She raises her hand, creating a giant destruction ball, growing larger and larger while a huge chunk of the ork fleet is just gone and frozen. She throws it, the ball of destruction heading straight towards the Earth as it passes by the destroyed part of the ork fleet from the Dark Star. It'll take a few minutes, but its going to get there.
    'Duuuh!" Vodkana followed her. 'You are ME. An evil unrestrained ME. Who won't be interested, nya?"
    Vodkana looked at Alt-Vodkana and then at Earth.

'Nyope.' She flew there, to grab the ball of destruction struggliing with it.
    'N..NNNYAAAA!!!" she mewed and pushed the ball back, probably starting the deadliest pass game Earth has ever witnessed.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #463
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

East City

As defenders of Earth started getting in gear with regards to defending the cities, Max slowed down his almost mechanical slaughtering of invading Orks. He took a few moments to catch his breath as his splits on the ship noted sensor data. What fighting that had happened on Mars seemed to have wrapped up, the enemy fleet was a shambles, and, oh dear. The Ork's war world thing was moving in towards the Earth. And seemed to be charging to...self destruct? It wasn't entirely clear what their goal was. But it seemed most likely that it would be bad for Earth and anyone currently on it. And there were still portals open between that ridiculous war station and Earth. Max pondered for a moment, casually pointing his finger to the side as a nearby Ork ran up to try and axe him with a Choppa, only to immolate from a Dodon Ray through the chest.

The Battleship/Air Space around Earth

After firing the main cannon at the Ork's Attack Moon, the Battleship ducked back down into the Atmosphere, the tide was turning in space. Well, it wasn't long before Fries showed off what he had learned in the past ten years, and the Arcosians mopped up the rest. That's not to say Arctic was doing nothing at the controls of the ship's weapon systems, but the magnificent cold based attack in the midst of space was...highly effective.

Spoiler: Drone actions
    Show
    As the splits on the bridge considered the situation with Max on the ground, two of them got to work directing the fighter drones with more specific orders, aiming to have them ram their way into and through any of the Ork portals that might still be active, so that they could self destruct on the other side to try and cut off the portals from activity. Depending on how many portals there are, it might not close all of them, but it could at least help to stem the tide of invading Orks.

Speaking to Arctic, the Max in the captain's chair said, "It looks like they're aiming to...self destruct that moon at the Earth. Any ideas on what we can do about that?"

If Max had known about the Waaagh engine, he might propose something like using it to eat the resulting explosion to grow ridiculously powerful. Instead, he assessed the resources at his disposal, and the main-Max on the ground got to work once more.

East City, again

Max brought up the communications protocol on his suit, using it to get a line to Freis, "Can you do another one of those ice attacks, big enough to encompass that attack moon? If you were at your full power, I mean...or...even higher?"
    Spoiler: What Max has in mind
    Show
    What Max had in mind was to collect some senzu beans from the fields on Mars, eat one himself, give one to Fries, and then donate most of his power level in the form of a split into Freis, to boost his power level up, possibly high enough to drain the energy out of the Attack Moon before it could go critical. Of course, it would still pose a gravimetric problem for the Earth, affecting the tides and such if it was too close, but that was a problem they could maybe deal with...as opposed to it blowing up and taking out the entire solar system, maybe.

Alternatively, if he started charging it now, Max might be able to gather a Spirit Bomb, bring it to Freis, and hand it over to the General, who could, in theory, alter the wavelength of the attack to form a super sized freezing nightmare sphere to throw at the Attack Moon.

14. - Top - End - #464

Artic

Er, we push it out of the way? Artic suggested.

Space - 16th Legion

Very good, mmnyes. Freis replied back via text to Max, already having the idea. Yes, he did spell out 'mmnyes.'

All Units, fall back to Earth! General Freis ordered, sending the Arcosian soldiers to the planet, iridescent meteors striking down to lend aid in the battle against the Orks that have touched down. Deatheye could not have been any more mistaken when each soldier flew at many times beyond the speed of sound, slaughtering the green tide, virtually unopposed and with impunity. Only the stronger Nobs could give them any trouble. As they had to be more careful, they were relegated to using fists, feet, and tail.

Freis stood back, and gazed at the approaching Attack Moon. If that exploded, that could cause an extinction event. That wasn't acceptable. He raised both his hands, and a globe of deep blue energy appeared in front of him, collecting energy for several seconds.

Boreal Wave! He would exclaim if sound passed through space. A wave of deep blue energy edged with bright light blue erupted out, shooting through space towards the Attack Moon, blasting it with a great void of force that absorbed energy, draining it at the atomic level. As effective as the attack, itself, was, this was not a purely Rusiand technique. Inspired by them, sure, but Freis was more than happy to apply a unique spin to it.

Their techniques' flaw is that the energy drained, is simply gone. Well, that's not completely true as energy can neither be created or destroyed, but it's dispersed harmlessly away. They could do better, Freis thought. The energy could be redirected back into a secondary attack. For the Boreal Wave, however, it was one half of an even more powerful attack, that Freis wasn't trying to use, for the moment. Was this holding back? Absolutely. But maybe Earth had more use for a new, frozen moon, than a debris field. Draining all the energy from the Attack Moon would be more than enough to preserve it.

Once so drained, Freis flew to the moon, and pushed against it, if only to slow down its descent.

Apfel

The Emperor flew to Earth, flying to one of the many high power levels he could sense. He flew to Deff-Dredd 47, trying to swing a kick onto the warboss' back.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana duel:
    "Sending me mixed signals here, Nyaaaaah..."
    She says as she catches the ball then makes it bigger, putting in more power.
    "....I guess I'll just force it on you......UNTIL YOU LOVE IT! Like with everyone else!"
    She throws the ball back as she shouts at the end.

Unkillables Vs. Earth First
    Black Scorpion after bashing his crab claws against Adam, decides to try and pick him with his pincers and throw him at the facility instead.

Yankar keeps attacking and Red Mantis is confused as he takes the hits.
    "Ok, this is just stupid. I just told and showed you why you CAN'T. WIN. Do you even listen!? You can spare yourself getting killed just by renouncing Earth First and running for Kami's sake."
    "A True Warrior closes his heart to his enemies words. They are nothing but different forms of weapons, designed to lower your guard, or make you fall into despair, or trick you. This is a battle! There is no reason for me to listen to a word you say!"
    "Sigh....hard way it is then....I tried to spare you, y'know. Remember that."

East City:
    The Super-Squig seems happy to be killing and slaughtering things while it yells "WAR! WAR! WAAAAAR!" in squig-ese. Goront boasts.
    "Ha! You'll never beat my super-Squig, unliek the water-drinking mantis cactucs thing or the refracting-light legendary I have, its my most loyal pokesquig! My starter!"

Shanakan: Organize
    As Shanakan dispatches a couple orks nearby he looks up into fate, seeing all the threads and destinies around him entangled, chaotic, colliding, all mixing together and making it hard to picture and make out. He frowns. This is the kind of thing that Kurumo's manipulations get the universe. A mess. There can be no freedom with such entangled threads. Fate exists for the service of free will, and free will requires clarity, order and clear choices to be properly used. That is why a harmonious universe must exist: free will was not against order, but the highest form of order. There was no free will in confusion, ignorance and lies.

It was time to clean this up. He flies forth and arrives next to Arkea and tells her his plan, she nods and they teleport.

First he sends out a telepathic link, connecting Freis, Luna, Artic, Max and Mekrashin
    You five are planning on trying to stop the same thing! Coordinate before you crash your plans together and screw it all up! Also Mekrashin can reprogram the moon to suck in any orks back through the portals to where they are coming from as its not just a moon- its a portal hub, and there is a portal within connecting to an ork planet on the other side of one of them charging through to our side. Mekrashin can make sure the portals are shut off after doing so.

They then teleport next to Beryl, take her and puts her in Shining City where she is safe then teleport to Masala , take her and teleport her next to Oxyribo
    "Here both of you can survive Deatheye's instant death shots, don't worry Apfel can protect Jade from Deff-Dred 47 until the right time."
    They then teleport to Pinappla and say to Diamond.
    "Be ready for Pinappla to go into a near-unstoppable rage from her in the near future. It won't occur until after Zaton is dead, but said is necessary necessary to kill...at least three or four other Warbosses in rapid succession. don't worry, Katnep, Jade or Masala can calm her down, but Starlight can also do it if somehow none of them are available."
    They then teleport again.

They teleport into the Katchinatraz, right next to Yewah, Ens-Orana and Traube.
    "Lets just expedite this process shall we?"
    He sends to the extraction team
    Extraction Team, move in, the Kais can teleport most out, but the Elder Kai and Baba will need help extraction as they being held hostage.

Shanakan sends to Max:
    also, Yankar is facing an Unkillable right now, with predictable pride and results. You might or might not want to help him.

Lastly there is a ork sorcerer kind of person named Massax who can create weird alternate version of ourselves that act....oddly, strangely, not always evil but ridiculously and antagonistic to us. You might want to get someone on taking him out.

Then turns and raises his claws.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I need to weave fate so that a certain few orks are in the right position to get killed by a certain saiyan girls near-unstoppable rage and for someone to be there to calm her down so that rage doesn't harm anyone besides the orks....
    He then telepthicaly sends to Starlight:
    the only animal Goront owns that is truly loyal to him is the Squig, the rest are aiens he captured on other planets including the same species as the Hydrovore and the Refractor. just letting you know.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-19 at 11:57 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

[Equestria Portal]

The small village of Canterlot (the human one on Earth, not the one in Equestria) was not spared the orkish assault. Completely unprepared, they were quickly overrun. A few orks even got close to the portal to Equestria, observing it curiously. This proved to be a fatal mistake, however, as Princess Luna stepped through the portal, eliminating them with a casual blast of lunar magic. She wore what looked like her old Nightmare Moon armor, only it covered more of her body, like proper equine armor should. Also, there was a second "horn" right below her own, a curved blade resembling a crescent moon that served to both protect her horn and serve as an offensive weapon. However, her weapon of choice was a long sword, held in her telekinetic grip as she surveyed the landscape. She marched forward, a legion of elite Equestrian guards following her.

Ork battle: Unkillables

Black Scorpion stops and considers this one after trying to bash with his pincers

"Its cause I have no hands, isn't it? Is no hands not HUMAN enough for you? Huh? huh!? Well...here's what I think of hands!"

He tries to telekinetically pick up Adam and throw him into the facility to use him a wrecking ball. Black Scorpion, while designed to be a brute, defied his purpose and learned skills to round himself out like telekinetic powers for more flexible use of power.

"Heh, jokes on you. Black Scorpion is MORE powerful than me."

He then rushes Yankar.
    Black Scorpion founded throwing Adam to be an exceptionally difficult task -- again, like throwing a solid block of katchin. Being far, far heavier than expected, he was picked up by the telekinetic field, but wasn't thrown far enough to hit the facility. He landed on the ground nearby, creating a small crater upon landing, and got up and dusted himself off. He charged towards Black Scorpion, swinging a series of perfectly-aimed punches, looking for a way to overcome the bio-android's regeneration. Maybe it was controlled from a certain region of the brain, and if he crushed that, he could win?

Pinappla shouts.

"Rrrrgh."

Katnep nodded, teaming up with Pinappla against Zaton. She got some solid hits in, her stormart of rage increasing her power, but then, suddenly, Zaton got the upper hand, knocking her away while she knocked out Pinappla. As the ork advanced on the unconscious saiyan, her rage peaked.

Before, when she almost went super saiyan, there was a big spectacle. Sparks of lightning, her hair pulsing gold as her power peaked. This time, the effect was as instantaneous as her rage. She let out a cry and she was suddenly surrounded by a yellow aura, her hair (as well as the fur on her hands, wrists, ears, and tail) glowing golden.

Apfel had likely heard the legend of the super saiyan from Hailing. It was even possible he'd heard that King Vegeta had managed to attain the form. But this was his first time seeing one up close, and he felt a sense of danger from her, and exceptional power. She glanced over at him, giving absolutely no regard for rank or station.

"Help the pink one," she said, referring to Masala. Turning her attention back to Zaton, she interposed herself between him and Pinappla.

"Do yourself a favor and die now," she said. "It'll be a lot less painful than what I'm about to do to you."

Ork Battle: West City

The super-Squig not only seems to enjoy it, but seems to be constantly shouting "WAR! WAR! WAR!" in animal-speak. Yeah, its as alien to normal animals as orks are to you. Goront then says

"Hah! The Super Squig is my most loyal pokesquig! You'll never defeat it! And I have this strange cactus-mantis thing that eats nothing but water and a legendary pokesquig that refracts LIGHT ITSELF! I have BACKUPS!"

The Super-Squig leaps after you, trying to bite at you with its great teeth.
    Starlight had an idea. She could go straight for the squig's master, bypassing his pets with her teleportation. But she decided that the squigs could be a lot more useful on her side -- if she could prove her worth, defeat their master, and tame them herself. She took a deep breath and attempted to levitate the squig a few feet into the air, studying it for weaknesses.

Ork Battle: Space

As the ships were destroyed, the Attack Moon seems to be moving strangely, moving faster as if it was ramming the Earth or Apfel, and one can sense a strange power building up within it...as it was about to explode.
    Princess Luna glanced up at the sky, sensing the impending disaster. She reached out with her mind and telepathically contacted her allies on Earth, appearing before them as if in a daydream.

"....What in my sister's name happened to your moon?" she asked flatly.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #467
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Max Banders, Earth

Freis did his thing, and the imminent threat of explosion was, at least, stopped. Max considered as he listened to the telepathic message from the kais, then looked off to the side as a new voice addressed him. Max responded with a light telepathic poke and the message of In a word: Orks. But to be more thorough, this- he then showed her a mental reconstruction of the ork fleet arriving and smashing the moon, including little details that most certainly aren't there in real life, dotted lines with little measurements on them, units of force exerted, momentum of things in motion. Because that's how Max thinks about things. Almost like he has given himself synesthesia combined with math. I got the debris to halt in orbit, so putting it back together will be easier, at least.

Max checked to make sure there were no other Orks nearby, then held his hand to his forehead, Instant Tramissioning off.

Battleship

The Max splits on the bridge looked to Arctic, "Right, so...we're heading to Mars to pick up a few things, which requires all of us going. So I'm going to put flight control in your hands for the time being. If you could be a dear and lightly ram that battle-moon thing, and keep firing the engines to rob it of it's inertia, I'd appreciate it. As you get closer, you might be able to find an Ork Sorcerer on the sensors...if you see him, bombard him." As one of the splits spoke, the others set various functions to automate and rerouted the flight controls to Arctic's station, which gave his HUD a few more options and a virtual joystick and some thrust levers. But not access to the FTL system.

Mars

Max and his splits landed in unison in the senzu fields of Mars. As the main Max collected senzu from the harvested stockpile, most of his splits rejoined him. One hung back long enough to set the drones he was using to keep things regulated to Ork Spore Cleanup mode. That split then joined back into him, and Max popped a Senzu bean into his mouth before closing his helmet back up and heading to his next stop.

Space

Max appeared next to Freis, nodding to him, and lightly flicking a senzu bean his way. Keeping the one in his mouth in his cheek for the moment, he said over the comms, "Eat this for a quick recovery. Proprietary Earth-related thing." Max then put his fingers to his forehead and Instant Transmissioned again...

Yankar, he's the best...around...

As Yankar kept fighting, Max appeared nearby. He took a moment to chew and swallow his senzu bean. He had a few more on his person, in well protected pockets, and one in hand. Instead of speaking, or announcing his presence with anything other than his power level, Max disappeared as he rapidly powered up straight to his maximum. When he was next visible, he was already attempting to land a round house kick to Red Mantis' face. Enveloped in the flaming aura of the kaioken, pushing it far beyond what he had ever shown to Yankar in their sparring. The kick, however, was a diversion. The real purpose of getting close like this was apparent, at least to Yankar, one of Max's hands opened up during the kick and tossed the Senzu Bean within to the beleaguered martial artist. For reference: Max hadn't shown Yankar that he could push beyond Kaioken x10, which put their power levels roughly equal. At the moment, he was using x20.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana flew right to hold the Hakai ball, now turning the toss game, into a grapple- she mewed, trying to push the ball together with Alt-Vodkana.
    "Mixed signals? Well, nya! My feelings ARE mixed toward you!" She added more power, making the ball grow bigger- it might accidently oblirate the sun if it will be sent in the wrong direction.
    "You are ME. A free version of me- you are everything I would never dare to be. Nya."
    She sent more and more power into the struggle.

"But you are hollow. Nya. It might sound strange to you... but Universe has to offer to us, more than pleasing our carnal desires. Nya!"
    Her suite started to rip from the Hakai grapple.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

They teleport into the Katchinatraz, right next to Yewah, Ens-Orana and Traube.

"Lets just expedite this process shall we?"

He sends to the extraction team

Extraction Team, move in, the Kais can teleport most out, but the Elder Kai and Baba will need help extraction as they being held hostage.
    After confirming with Starlight, the lead unicorn turned and nodded to his team. One of them teleported the whole group into the prison, near where they suspected Baba and Elder Kai were, while the leader kept the privacy bubble up, masking their arrival. They looked around, looking for the hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Max Banders, Earth

Freis did his thing, and the imminent threat of explosion was, at least, stopped. Max considered as he listened to the telepathic message from the kais, then looked off to the side as a new voice addressed him. Max responded with a light telepathic poke and the message of In a word: Orks. But to be more thorough, this- he then showed her a mental reconstruction of the ork fleet arriving and smashing the moon, including little details that most certainly aren't there in real life, dotted lines with little measurements on them, units of force exerted, momentum of things in motion. Because that's how Max thinks about things. Almost like he has given himself synesthesia combined with math. I got the debris to halt in orbit, so putting it back together will be easier, at least.
    "Much obliged," Princess Luna responded, casually slaughtering any nearby orks. "I was just told by a talking bipedal cat that you are working to slow down the orkish moon. Please leave that to me, if you would."

Giving herself some room, Princess Luna hovered into the air, wings spread wide as her eyes glowed with power. Suddenly, the attack moon began to move and slow seemingly on its own, held in Luna's telekinetic grip. Just as she did with her own moon back home, she then maneuvered it into orbit around the Earth, temporarily replacing Earth's own moon. She would fix that later; now, there were orks to slay.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #470

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    [Equestria Portal]
    Katnep nodded, teaming up with Pinappla against Zaton. She got some solid hits in, her stormart of rage increasing her power, but then, suddenly, Zaton got the upper hand, knocking her away while she knocked out Pinappla. As the ork advanced on the unconscious saiyan, her rage peaked.

Before, when she almost went super saiyan, there was a big spectacle. Sparks of lightning, her hair pulsing gold as her power peaked. This time, the effect was as instantaneous as her rage. She let out a cry and she was suddenly surrounded by a yellow aura, her hair (as well as the fur on her hands, wrists, ears, and tail) glowing golden.

Apfel had likely heard the legend of the super saiyan from Hailing. It was even possible he'd heard that King Vegeta had managed to attain the form. But this was his first time seeing one up close, and he felt a sense of danger from her, and exceptional power. She glanced over at him, giving absolutely no regard for rank or station.

"Help the pink one," she said, referring to Masala. Turning her attention back to Zaton, she interposed herself between him and Pinappla.

"Do yourself a favor and die now," she said. "It'll be a lot less painful than what I'm about to do to you."
    They then teleport to Pinappla and say to Diamond.
    "Be ready for Pinappla to go into a near-unstoppable rage from her in the near future. It won't occur until after Zaton is dead, but said is necessarily necessary to kill...at least three or four other Warbosses in rapid succession. don't worry, Katnep, Jade or Masala can calm her down, but Starlight can also do it if somehow none of them are available."
    They then teleport again.
    "Gods Damn it! Why am I even here, I'm a pacifist!"

Assuming it's safe to do so, he pulls out a capsule that explodes into a small, rice-cooker like, canister containing preserved sensu beans. They won't be as good as fresh ones, but if he can force feed one to the unconscious Saiyan than he can get her back in the game to do whatever it is she's gotta do. He attempts to do so.
    They then teleport next to Beryl, take her and puts her in Shining City where she is safe then teleport to Masala , take her and teleport her next to Oxyribo
    "Here both of you can survive Deatheye's instant death shots, don't worry Apfel can protect Jade from Deff-Dred 47 until the right time."
    "Okay then," Oxy says nonchalantly. Deatheye had managed to easily overpower him before... Kienzan! he shouts, tossing a destructo disc towards the Ork leader. Even a direct hit probably wouldn't kill, these things are apparently more resilient than the Frieza clan, but if he can take out an arm or a leg that'd probably be a big help.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #471

Artic

The Arcosian didn't think using the ship to halt the moon's momentum was necessary. After all if the instruments were correct, it was already moving towards a stable orbital trajectory. Nevertheless, it didn't hurt to be prepared, as he initiated maneuvers to intercept and block the frigid moon should its momentum resume and it could impact the Earth. In the meantime, he initiated scans onto the moon itself, seeing if there were any remaining...anything having a thermal signature.

Traube

Okay, hold on a second. Traube exclaimed. I've been jerked around all day, now i'm owed an explanation. Who are you, and what are you trying to do?

Apfel

An interesting one, this Ork Warboss. The Deff-Dredd. Through his senses, he could peel back the hulking metal. The poorly wired servos. The hydraulics that continue to function despite the lack of fluids from neglecting maintenance. Transformers and diodes that, by any standard of measurement, should have failed a long time ago. Perhaps more terrifying was that inside was a single creature, an Ork. Hard-wired into the machine. Limbs, mangled. Vital organs, replaced with cybernetics or outright missing. Body and bones, broken and twisted in ways each more horrifying than the last.

The concept wasn't foreign to Apfel. Some species he had encountered had developed war machines that were piloted by half-dead warriors critically injured in battle, but sustained through complex life-support machines. Officially they were classified in the Empire as Tomb-Engines. Uncommon, but for species who didn't develop ki-based warfare, it wasn't unheard of.

Though this "deff-dredd" was clearly a Tomb-Engine, everything was wrong. The severed limbs weren't mangled by explosives, or severed by an enemy blade. Wires and tubes weren't implanted, but struck in. As disturbing as it was, it looked like this was something this Ork voluntarily had done, to themselves. A process that was visibly excruciating. He couldn't even imagine how much pain the pilot was in. What ever he was going to do was a mercy.

World Blade! He exclaimed as he extended his energy-sword, extending the blade by dozens of feet, slashing at the construct's limbs.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

A Short Solitus Interlude:
    Solitus sits upon his golden throne, in front of a golden table, looking at papers detailing the various issues of all the Universe. He is flanked by Kurumo and Shin on either side of him Suddenly two thugs bring in Sun Kai, all tied up.
    "Your Perfection, as a token of my loyalty, I saw fit to bring your father who cast you into hell, do with him as you wish."
    "Why erh.....hello....son....still angry over that whole thing?"
    Solitus smiles.
    "What? Noooooo. I am too perfect to ever hold a grudge! However, every being must serve a purpose in my new world order, and I have a few ideas for you...."
    A few minutes later Sun Kai is dressed in jesters clothing while juggling.
    "Yes! Yes! Juggle father! juggle for my amusement! and when your done, fetch me a well-preserved wine. Your son is working very hard right now...."
    Kurumo and Shin look at each other, both seeing something very wrong with this picture. Solitus looks at the papers...and inwardly frowns. The issues upon them seemed a little more complex than he thought.

Katchinatraz:
    For simplicity lets keep this at two encounters:
    Onin, Val-Kagra and Tailripper have no hostages and just attack them with their overwhelming power while in the background of the other encounter.

Lagerin and Meta-Tuffle their hostages tight and point thier hands at the ponies, ki at the ready.
    "We got them in our clutches! Don't think we won't kill them! We have other methods to get out of this, and while they are valuable...they're not THAT valuable to us. So don't make any sudden moves..."

Shanakan: Keep Organizing
    He glares at Traube.
    "I'm Shanakan, I hate Kurumo because he tried to kill my daughter, and as far as I'm concerned there will be no dealings between him and me. As for you: I don't care about your existential crisis, your distrust, or anything. Right now, your just a good person I need to get out of here and to Apfel so that your not serving as pawn on Kurumo's board."
    There is an underlying vehemence to his tone. The Kais then grab them all, including Ens-Orana and Dishana and teleports them out to Shining City.
    "Here, welcome to Shining City, Apfel is somewhere on the planet fighting an alien robot. Don't pester me again, I have things to do."
    Shanakan promptly flies off. The Kais fly off to do what they can help with the battle.

Shanakan looks into fate to see whats happening right now:
    Zaton consider Katnep, his new foe
    "Oh me jacobs, you turned blond and got more powerful from it. Where you from, Space California? Ere I go killing blondez again!"
    He fires a bunch of....green pizza slices at Katnep?
    "Feel it! Feel my Salty Space York Pizza Barrage! All other pizzas are fake!"
    Pinappla eyes being to flutter open from the energizing beans.

Then he switches to Poka flying in to see a big ork with a beard, wearing nothing but a loincloth and a big pirate hat, wielding a power fist and a bony claw.
    "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"
    He roars
    "WELCOME BACK TO THE SLAUGHTER, ITS ME, LENNY DOOMSCREAM! AND TODAY, WE'RE KILLING THIS ENTIRE CITY! WHY? BECAUSE THESE NO GOOD DIRTY HUMANS ARE HERE. STUPID PINK HUMANS, HUMANING UP A CITY!"
    He punches a few into paste, his punches sending out shockwaves and sending humans defenders crashing into walls.
    "WELL GUESS WHAT: ITS MY CITY NOW! GET OUT! INCLUDING DAT BLUE TING UP DERE!"
    He says point up at Poka
    "STUPID BLUE BIRDY! DIE!"
    He jumps up trying to punch at her with his power fist.

Next he looks back to Apfel:
    Deff-Dred 47 puts up a green shield to protect himself.
    "STATEMENT: I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU MEATBAG. I AM STRONG NOW. I MAY HAVE TO EAT EVERYTHING THROUGH A STRAW, AND CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING, NOT EVEN THE WIND ON MY FACE...BUT IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT IF I CAN KILL YOU INFERIOR MEATBAGS."
    He shoots rapid fire ki dakka at Apfel while charging at him with a chainsword that comes out of a slot to swing at him, growling as its blades spin.

He switches his view to Deatheye itself:
    He jumps over the kienzan- hey if great ape vegeta can do it...- and in response his eyes flash silver and draws his pistol to fire a perfect shot at Oxyribo's head. Masala meanwhile turns into her Jester Cosplay and begins to tumble and acrobatically dodge around, launching thousands of stretching punches at him, hitting only steel-like skin.

Unkillables Vs. Humans
    Yankar eats the senzu bean while Red Mantis gets kicked, sending him into a cliff where he picks himself out.
    "Thanks. I'm beginning to notice the flaw in your fighting style, Red Mantis: you have zero defensive training. your not even trying to dodge or block, your trained for pure offensive combat, as if your meant to just kill on the front lines endlessly. In short; they made you to throw yourself into combat with reckless abandon and let your regeneration keep you going, and thats your weakness."
    "Heh, that is true....but Max here.....he is smart enough to do what you never will. He isn't trying to keep up with the pros while having no legs."
    "I don't CARE! This is what I value, and therefore what I fight for! My goal is to not succeed- its to see how far I can get following my path, until I FAIL! Then I'll pick myself and improve until I fail again! Max! I'll distract him, you come up with a plan!"
    Yankar goes in swinging, knowing that Max was smarter than him, and could probably come up with something to deal with red Mantis better than he could.

Black Scorpion looks at Adam punching at him, nonplussed.
    "Your not really doing anything. I won't tell you how I work- that'd be stupid- but I will tell you, what your doing now? Won't. Not even with your fists that I'm so jealous of. Seriously, you have no idea how blessed you are to have hands. That and I'm more powerful than Red Mantis over there, I'm supposed to be the elite juggernaut with big defensive power. I regenerate even faster than him."
    He considers that they can't seem to hurt each other, or well not very much. and speaks again in his deeper voice.
    "Look, I can't seem to hurt you, you can't seem to hurt me, so I'm just going to ignore you....and destroy what I CAN..."
    He walks past Adam and begins firing beams at the facility itself, aim two beams in different directions each time to make sure Adam can only block one.

Meanwhile with Starlight:
    The super-squig blinks and roars as it levitates, not used to this. From what you can tell, a squig is basically a big red scaley pac-man looking creature with two legs and lots of teeth. Take out its legs and it won't be able to move. also it had multiple eyes like a spider, about six? Maybe you can blind it, more eyes doesn't necessarily mean better vision: there are some animals that despite having more eyes have worse vision, suggesting that perhaps quality of eyesight is better than quantity.

Vodkana:
    The Alt Vodkana pushes back growling
    "Rrrrgh! Stop resisting! They'll never let you be free! Jade only wants you under control to satisfy her own moral rule against planetary destruction! You know if she had a choice, she'd make sure you'd never destroy a planet ever again! You can't trust her! Would anyone even care about you if didn't pose a threat!? Embrace Destruction! Embrace your power! YOUR HERITAGE! THE ONLY THING THAT GETS YOU ANY IMPORTANCE AT AAALL!!!!"
    She pours all her power into it trying with her fury to push it around Vodkana into the Earth.

The Wider Battle
    I'm just gonna say that the wider battle is going better now that your combined efforts along with Kais are helping out. Its going better in general now, and the spores are lessening because Arkea and Yewah are time-freezing them and teleporting them away and so on, and as time goes on, the wider battle will become less important than the individual fights as you win the wider battle.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-21 at 08:59 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaton consider Katnep, his new foe

"Oh me jacobs, you turned blond and got more powerful from it. Where you from, Space California? Ere I go killing blondez again!"

He fires a bunch of....green pizza slices at Katnep?

"Feel it! Feel my Salty Space York Pizza Barrage! All other pizzas are fake!"

Katnep stepped around the pizza slices, extending her ki energy claws and darting in to deliver a deadly jab to his gut.

Unkillables Vs. Humans

Black Scorpion looks at Adam punching at him, nonplussed.

"Your not really doing anything. I won't tell you how I work- that'd be stupid- but I will tell you, what your doing now? Won't. Not even with your fists that I'm so jealous of. Seriously, you have no idea how blessed you are to have hands. That and I'm more powerful than Red Mantis over there, I'm supposed to be the elite juggernaut with big defensive power. I regenerate even faster than him."

He considers that they can't seem to hurt each other, or well not very much. and speaks again in his deeper voice.

"Look, I can't seem to hurt you, you can't seem to hurt me, so I'm just going to ignore you....and destroy what I CAN..."

He walks past Adam and begins firing beams at the facility itself, aim two beams in different directions each time to make sure Adam can only block one.
    Adam stepped in front of the beams he could, almost seeming to absorb them -- they did little to him, and his power level seemed to spike temporarily as he was hit. Thankfully, the underground facility was not without its own defenses -- the stray energy blasts were easily blocked by a force field.

Adam had an idea -- he powered up, using the stored energy to enter a state of Super Instinct, wisps of silvery energy flowing off of his body. He reached out his hands, aiming to hold the bio-android's pincers closed and cause its energy blasts to backfire, exploding through its own body.

Meanwhile with Starlight:

The super-squig blinks and roars as it levitates, not used to this. From what you can tell, a squig is basically a big red scaley pac-man looking creature with two legs and lots of teeth. Take out its legs and it won't be able to move. also it had multiple eyes like a spider, about six? Maybe you can blind it, more eyes doesn't necessarily mean better vision: there are some animals that despite having more eyes have worse vision, suggesting that perhaps quality of eyesight is better than quantity.
    Starlight completed her analysis of the enemy squig. Dropping it, she aimed a series of thin energy blasts, inspired by Jade's 'Trace Laser'. She aimed to incapacitate each leg to start -- maybe that would be sufficient to defeat it and she wouldn't have to resort to more drastic methods.

The Wider Battle

I'm just gonna say that the wider battle is going better now that your combined efforts along with Kais are helping out. Its going better in general now, and the spores are lessening because Arkea and Yewah are time-freezing them and teleporting them away and so on, and as time goes on, the wider battle will become less important than the individual fights as you win the wider battle.
    Princess Luna and her guards finished mopping up the orks near Canterlot, and the princess telepathically contacted Shanakan. "Tell me, where are these ork 'war bosses' so that we may smite them upon our blade?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana mewed with straining muscles and energy. Sure. She could add few percents of PL with Stormart Nyagato form...
    But this battle was diffrent.
    Well. Yeah. Earth was in danger and blah blah, life of innocents and all that-
    But they can be simply wished back.
    No. It was both figurative and literaly a battle against herself.

And Alt-Vodkana completition with her darkest urgds...
    Vodkana couldn't overcome this- she was sent pushed hundreds of miles, only the thought of her friends dissapointed at her, pushed her to keep holding at all.

Yeah, the Refreas looked down on this kind of honor- but Vodkana alongside Tarasai wanted to get to manage the universe in diffrent way. Such roles were based a lot of reputation. Just the thought of the myth about Beerus, sent goverments to research for the perfect meal just in case.

Vodkana kept pushing back, and maybe in almost poetic way, all the destructive radiation, started to shed the suite she wore.
    (Don't worry, she wear undershirt).
    She was investing her energy to entertain mortals, and become "vegeterian" goddess of destruction who does when ever she can "tofu" destruction of mass Nightmare illusory.
    Why?

Yes. 23 has punched her, and saved her from her unhealthy connection to Spoon. Yeah. Sure.
    She thanked her, and tried to please her silly ideals, but it seemed to never be enough. Vodkana even stopped attemlting to flirt with 22 quite early.

Another push back tl Earrth's direction.

More than once, 23 tried to convince her, that she should try other course of life.

Another push back.

Isn't it just like Spoon's attitude, but more subtle? Another attempt to make the monster to sleep again?
    Even her mom forsaked her for calculations kf Vodkana's education's influence on the universe.
    Vodkana felt hungry and weak.
    Another push back.
    Her teeth clenched against each other, as she attempted to hold up. To control her carnal needs.

At this point she was already in the athmosphere of Earth, just few miles above the Lookout.

Civilizations... behaved people.. aren't... everyone justlike herself? Space-ish wolf in Sheep cosplay?
    Why most of the sentient beings willingly enslaved themselves with rules- either bearaucratic or morale, either just how to run things?

Well wasn't Alt-Vodkana even in deeper slavery? Alt-Vodkana couldn't have friends, nor entertain so mfuh people in the galaxy, giving them jobs(and by that, respectful way to take care of themsleves)
    Alt-Vodkana was a slave to her urges, and even kf it would have benefitted her ofherwise, she would just destroy

"Heritage define my genetics. But my choice is what define ME!"
    She stopped sinking down, she has stopped being overwhelned by her urge, to just see how beatifully Earth is anahilated.
    Vodkana started to push back!
    "I choose when and how to destroy. Nya! Because I am THE TRUE RULER OF DESTRUCTION! Nyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

And with sudden burst of power started to push against Alt-Vodkan with renwed power and control over the destructive energy!

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #475

A Short Solitus Interlude:
    Solitus sits upon his golden throne, in front of a golden table, looking at papers detailing the various issues of all the Universe. He is flanked by Kurumo and Shin on either side of him Suddenly two thugs bring in Sun Kai, all tied up.
    "Your Perfection, as a token of my loyalty, I saw fit to bring your father who cast you into hell, do with him as you wish."
    "Why erh.....hello....son....still angry over that whole thing?"
    Solitus smiles.
    "What? Noooooo. I am too perfect to ever hold a grudge! However, every being must serve a purpose in my new world order, and I have a few ideas for you...."
    A few minutes later Sun Kai is dressed in jesters clothing while juggling.
    "Yes! Yes! Juggle father! juggle for my amusement! and when your done, fetch me a well-preserved wine. Your son is working very hard right now...."
    Kurumo and Shin look at each other, both seeing something very wrong with this picture. Solitus looks at the papers...and inwardly frowns. The issues upon them seemed a little more complex than he thought.
    For a brief moment, Oxy pauses. Suddenly, he has the urge to double kill Solitus even more than before.
    "come on, come on, wake up damnit."
    Then he switches to Poka flying in to see a big ork with a beard, wearing nothing but a loincloth and a big pirate hat, wielding a power fist and a bony claw.
    "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"
    He roars
    "WELCOME BACK TO THE SLAUGHTER, ITS ME, LENNY DOOMSCREAM! AND TODAY, WE'RE KILLING THIS ENTIRE CITY! WHY? BECAUSE THESE NO GOOD DIRTY HUMANS ARE HERE. STUPID PINK HUMANS, HUMANING UP A CITY!"
    He punches a few into paste, his punches sending out shockwaves and sending humans defenders crashing into walls.
    "WELL GUESS WHAT: ITS MY CITY NOW! GET OUT! INCLUDING DAT BLUE TING UP DERE!"
    He says point up at Poka
    "STUPID BLUE BIRDY! DIE!"
    He jumps up trying to punch at her with his power fist.
    Poka responds by blinking.

"I. Am not. A bird!"

She then raises a hand and firies off a barrage of pink beams into the air that rain down, using the "human genocide attack" in a localized area to selectivly strike at Lenny and any other Orks in south city.

[B][I]

He switches his view to Deatheye itself:
    He jumps over the kienzan- hey if great ape vegeta can do it...- and in response his eyes flash silver and draws his pistol to fire a perfect shot at Oxyribo's head. Masala meanwhile turns into her Jester Cosplay and begins to tumble and acrobatically dodge around, launching thousands of stretching punches at him, hitting only steel-like skin.
    The shot hits Oxy right between the eyes, exploding his head.

His red Aura fails, but before he can even begin to fall to the ground a new head explodes from the stump of his neck.

"For whatever it's worth..." Oxy begins before the red Aura of the KaiokenX20 erupts once more and the area fills with the pressure of a God's presence, "That stung like a bitch!"

For the seonc time in less than an hour, Oxy begins charging up his energy. Again, as in the fist time, the earth itself begins to tremble from his prsence and golden lightning made from his own Ki begins to collect on his spread armed frame.

"Final...!"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana duel Finale:
    The Alt Vodkana yells out one final thing:
    "NO! THIS CAN'T BE! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM WHAT YOU AAAAAAAAAAREE-Are-ARe-Are-Are-Are-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"
    The big ball of destructive power envelopes the alt-Vodkana the pure destruction energy, the constructs programming glitching and scrambling, its form distorting and breaking a computer program as its destroyed in a final, entropic explosion. Even if it had been killed normally, the thing did not have a soul. Was it truly a person or not? It matters not, with Destruction energy there is no going to afterlife or wishing it back. That Alt-Vodkana construct was gone. Forever. Vodkana can feel it, can sense how permanently Ended it is. Just Capital G Gone from Existence. As in, you can just intuitively tell with your God of Destruction powers that even if you asked the dragon, he would NOT be able to bring it back. You can even tell there is another level of Non-Existence beyond that of a God of Destruction, that is even Gone-erer. Guess its just one of the secondary powers you'd logically get from being a God of Destruction.

Unkillables Vs. Humans
    Black Scorpion's arms explode from doing this. He seems....nonplussed.
    "Ow. Oh no, my arms got blown up, I am armless, woe is me, whatever shall I do."
    he says in mock lamentation.
    "Oh wait!"
    Suddenly new pincer arms burst out of him in regeneration.
    "Anyways. I hope those defenses on your base aren't TOO good. Would be pretty silly if it turned out that you need a planet busting attack just to take out a single base trying to protect a planet and ended up causing your planet to die because of it. Wouldn't that be a stupid irony eh? Escalating the defenses so much to protect your planet that you end up making your foe use a planet-destroying attack on your planet anyways and destroying it.

Cause: spoiler warning, if your base is TOO well defended like that, I might as well just blow up the planet
    and watch the explosion take out your base in the process or if it can withstand that, watch you starve in space. But I'm a good guy, see? I don't want to do that, even if I'm under orders I literally physically cannot disobey. And those orders are to take out your organization, no matter the cost. So I'm just going take every measure I can to destroy ONLY your base and kill ONLY your organization, until I am forced to do that final extreme resort. Hope your base ain't made of katchin like you!"

He then teleports inside the base with instant transmission and begins wrecking the place with his claws.
    "Hey everyone! I have a question: are any of you members of the organization known as Earth First Coalition? Remember if you say you aren't, I technically don't HAVE to kill you! I mean its their base, but who knows maybe they take in visitors, I don't know."

Katnep Vs. Zaton
    He gets stabbed by the jab.
    "GAK!"
    He says
    "By Mork. Dodges for eons. The stab is real! THE STAAAB! LETS GO BLONDIE!"
    He seems to cackle and find this funny for some reason. Then he begins swinging his hammer at you in a flurry, powering through his wound and fighting on despite the blow, firing salt-like blasts as he does so.

Pinappla wakes up fully.
    "Eh whats- aw fraggit. The dragon didn't work..."

Poka Vs. Lenny Doomscream
    Many of the orks get killed hit by the blasts and die, but Lenny punches through the blast meant for him no problem.
    "HEY! THOSE WERE MY BOYZ! YE KILLED MR.STEAK! NOOOOOO! I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH H!!!!"
    He unleashes a great roar, a big kiai shout unlike any other, rolling across the city like a physical tidal wave of pure force. Buildings get swept aside by its force, people get flown across the sky from its sheer power, windows shatter into glass shards, and the wind and clouds get pushed back from sheer displacement through powerful winds- in short, this single shout was city-destroying. This is a guy who if he survived after Deatheye, would probably be the next in line, and be just as bad. This is was the reason why he was called "Doomscream."
    "Muh-stake."
    says the last words of the grot as it dies.

Starlight Vs. Goront the Pokesquigger
    The Pokesquig yelps as it falls to the ground, unable to walk. it whines and growls, but it is an animal and cannot do much more.
    "Ye KO'd Super-Squig? C'mon!!! Fine I'll switch to.....Bluedrinkah!"
    He throws a strange box and out pops from it is a green bipedal manti-slike creature with cactus spikes all over it, with strange scythes that seem designed to both cut through things and puncture its prey to suck water out of them. It hisses at you:
    <Water. Water. Water-sack. will drink. when freedom got, will drink from yelling water-sack as well.>
    Bluedrinkah speeds forward trying to drink from Starlight with its scythes, flying upon its insect wings and having mantis eyes. It seems to be hostile to Goront, but then again it considers you nothing more than a water-sack to drink from.

Shanakan:
    He responds to Luna
    There is Dakkadakka, the Wrestler who seems to fly around randomly. There is Kran Spedrunna and there is Massax who seem to have teleported away from the fight with Deatheye. Apfel is fighting Deff-Dred 47....oh and the Red and Blue Nobz...those are....somewhere....

Battle against Deatheye
    "Wot!? Well dat ain't roight....No evah survived me dakka...."
    He tires to fire another shot to disrupt Oxy but Masala throws herself in the way and gets hit instead, her head regenerates then she goes
    "Jester Cosplay: Strongest Jester In The World!"
    Her muscles bulk up and she leaps forward and grabs deatheye in a grapple with her stretchy body to keep him in place while he charges.

27. - Top - End - #477

Pinappla wakes up fully.
    "Eh whats- aw fraggit. The dragon didn't work..."
    Diamond points to the battle. "Go. Do the thing."

Poka Vs. Lenny Doomscream
    Many of the orks get killed hit by the blasts and die, but Lenny punches through the blast meant for him no problem.
    "HEY! THOSE WERE MY BOYZ! YE KILLED MR.STEAK! NOOOOOO! I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH H!!!!"
    He unleashes a great roar, a big kiai shout unlike any other, rolling across the city like a physical tidal wave of pure force. Buildings get swept aside by its force, people get flown across the sky from its sheer power, windows shatter into glass shards, and the wind and clouds get pushed back from sheer displacement through powerful winds- in short, this single shout was city-destroying. This is a guy who if he survived after Deatheye, would probably be the next in line, and be just as bad. This is was the reason why he was called "Doomscream."
    "Muh-stake."
    says the last words of the grot as it dies.
    Poka is briefly reduced to a floating glob of blue ABC Gum.

She reforms herself and decides that Lenny's a big enough threat that she's really gonna have to step up and perhaps use one of her original techniques...

Okay, it's not so original, she got the idea from a thing and mechanically it's based a bit on the Genocide attack she'd just used, but she's the one who invented it in real life unless the Referas have cosplayed it and she didn't know. If they haven't, well, they'd probably apreciate it. Or be horrified. Either or.

She aims her fist at Lenny. "...Hey, Lenny? How good are you at escapes? Bet you're not good enough: Red Miles!" Whereas the Human Genocide attack was a series of blasts that homed in on selected power levels, this improved, MSPA inspired version shot several continues, writing beams of energy that selectivly sought out power levels. And they were red, which meant they were faster.

No one can escape th emies, and right now they were all heading for Lenny Domscream.

Battle against Deatheye
    "Wot!? Well dat ain't roight....No evah survived me dakka...."
    He tries to fire another shot to disrupt Oxy but Masala throws herself in the way and gets hit instead, her head regenerates then she goes
    "Jester Cosplay: Strongest Jester In The World!"
    Her muscles bulk up and she leaps forward and grabs deatheye in a grapple with her stretchy body to keep him in place while he charges.
    Oxy telepathically contacts Massala

"Kid... I apreciate the thought, but I have ways of making sure I don't miss and I have no idea how well you can reconstitute yourself. I'm not sure that I coud survive this blast, so..."

Of course, all Deatheye can hear is "Yeah... That's what happens when you're a One Trick Pony... Ka... Me... Ha... Me..." as the earth stop's shaking and Oxy compresses the energy and brings it to his side.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

At least Vodkana managed to sport the 'weary and torn clothed Goku' style.
    But emotionaly she was a wreck.
    How did she always ended up destroying those which have attracted her the most?
    Vodkana panted, this battle felt to her like it could have last for at least 4 episodes, if it was an anime or something silly like that.

It was a release. She gussed. She murdered the version, that she secretly desired to be.
    Was her father passing through such ordeals?
    Matter not. More Orkz were required of her gift of destruction.

'NNYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!' she mewed and her purple aura flared, and she flew to search for her next target

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana looked around. There were so much to do. It was an actual war.
    What a mess.
    What a wonderful.
    She should find a way to simulate it on Hailing Planet. This would be a thrill!
    Well, of course she will leave out the part of murdering the living represntation of your darkest dreams. Oh Nya. She will have to throw quite the hedonist party to clean this out.

Vodkana lookec for Wierd Boy Masax.
    "Good evening. Nya. My date just gotten perished on me. Care to take me for a drink?"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Warlord Deatheye
    Deatheye smiles inwardly. This Oxyribo was like a mekboy after he made his first kombi-shoota: reckless and wanting to show off his biggest gun. Not too different from some fools he put down in his day, cause orkz are Boyz, and boyz will be boyz. Boyz like Orkz almost never learn the value of keeping something in reserve. thats why he is the Warlord and they're the grunts.
    "Oh Really? I'm da Wun trick punny? I says to you den: I'm more afraid o' of an ork dat prakticed one punch a thousand times dan an ork dat prakticed thousand punches on time. And now- you'll soon see why you should be to- you'll see just how far one trick goes!"
    His eyes glow silver and he throws Masala aside, and Takes Aim. See, aiming is all about calculation. Not just ranged weapons, but everything. You aim with your fist, your sword your foot as well. So he uses it to aim his gigantic, powerful fist, which he uses to ki harden and strengthen to the maximum that he can, drawing it back and winding it up. He would simply hit the beam at the exact angle and point to make it bounce off his super-powerful punch to instead go in the exact direction of his choosing- he had a few ideas about who could be the victim of the beam instead. He just had to wait for Oxyribo to fire it and to respond appropriately, imagining himself in Oxyribo's position and imagining how he'd aim the beam, where it would go- and with his Super-Aiming, he could see and aim that and thus know how to counter that aiming quite to quite a powerful degree.

Weirdboy Massax
    He tilts his head at Vodkana's arrival
    "Why? Its just a day, those pass all da time. Kinda da point of time really. Nuffin to do wit fungusbeer."
    Orkz can't be seduced remember? Non-sexually reproducing.
    "Well I got anotha What-if You fer yeh, but shez borin'. complete opposite of da first. Howzaboutz I show ye me Orkbridged Starlight instead?"
    In a swirl of green magic he summons up a A strange version of Starlight wearing a black suit and sunglasses. Then an explosion happens behind her for no reason, and she doesn't look at it, because badass spies don't look at explosions.
    "Why hello. Its me. Quiver. Starlight Quiver. Double-0 Pony. I'll take my apple cider that same way I'll take you Vodkana: shaken, not stirred."
    the.....Bondlight wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.
    "But of course, there are two people in the way of our love. That impostor Starlight, playing double agent, disguised as me. And that dastardly sociopath Hailing who has you ensnared in his lies. He thought he could get away from me, fool me by being imprisoned in the core of a planet, but I'm on to his true scheme to take over the galaxy once, which I know he won't resist explaining to me in his Bridlish accent once I fool him into thinking he has captured me over one of his elaborate death traps. They will die- In appropriately cinematic explosions resulting from the karmic debt they have accrued. I will simply be there to foil their plans and escape heroically, for no true version of Starlight ever kills!"
    She seems to summon a stylish black hover car out of nowhere and flies off towards Starlight somehow driving it, while Massax teleports somewhere else

Lenny Doomscream
    The thing about Lenny is that he was incredibly lucky. Like, frustratingly, unbelievably lucky. So, as befitting his character, lets see if his luck holds and he survives this attack with a coin flip as the Miles and the Luck clash and cancel each other out making this a toss up- and NOPE he doesn't. Guess that frustrating unbelievable luck isn't with him today. He does not escape the Red Miles. The beams all pierce him even through his orky toughness and he falls to the ground dead, releasing spores from the wounds.

Guess they were right about no one escaping the Miles.

Pinappla
    "Right!"
    She picks herself up and joins the fight along side Katnep, waiting for openings where Katenp distracts him to deliver blows to Zaton or be a dsitraction for Katnep to dish out hits while he isn't looking.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-25 at 07:06 PM.