New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Lightbulb How to roleplay this subclass?

Hi everyone, im making a paladin for my next campaign with a subclass focus on rebirth with these tenets become the guiding light(lead the charge personally against evil), be ready to sacrifice(do not fear death be ready to sacrifice yourself for you companions), burn to rebuild from the ashes( killing those who are evil), I was thinking about maybe making a soldier that was like super straight laced and was like the main character from full metal panic, but I am open to suggestions on what was I could role play this subclass. Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: How to roleplay this subclass?

that's usually a pretty good schema to follow. pick a character from your favorite anime who fits your niche approximately and do what he would do. when it comes to a point where you feel like it would be better for the story to act against type, do that. when it happens enough times, presto, you have an original character.
    I've got a new fantasy TTRPG about running your own fencing school in a 3 musketeers pastiche setting. Book coming soon.

Check out my NEW sci-fi TTRPG about first contact. Cool alien races, murderous AIs, and more. New expansion featuring rules for ships! New book here NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Venger, can you be my full-time memory aid please?
    Iron Chef Medals!
    Amazing Princess Mononoke avatar by Dispozition